A Monster for Every Season: Summer 2
You can get A Monster for Every Season: Summer 2 now at Gumroad
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819 LastLast
Results 511 to 540 of 565
  1. - Top - End - #511
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2013

    Default Re: Mafia Capital (WWC XIII): Important Info Here -- READ OPENING POSTS!

    Quote Originally Posted by AvatarVecna View Post
    It hinders people lurking in QTs they have access to. This is more of a problem if we want (say) a town network chat where we're not sure who all we can trust, or if we're wolves trying to just see who's saying what.

    It would cut down on QT shenanigans, and honestly QT shenanigans have been rather unfun for people at times. Discord would make it a less...integral part of the game.
    Fair. Just wanted to point out that it applied times other than the one Bat gave.

  2. - Top - End - #512
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Book Wombat's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Germany
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mafia Capital (WWC XIII): Important Info Here -- READ OPENING POSTS!

    Hydra-Event 2021 on Mafia Universe for those who might be interested.
    Rule Number One: Worship cookies!
    Avatar by linklele!

    Discord: Bookwhyrm#4020, feel free to DM.

    Book Wombat's Extended Signature

    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    -. --- - / -- ..- -.-. .... / .... . .-. .

  3. - Top - End - #513
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2013

    Default Re: Mafia Capital (WWC XIII): Important Info Here -- READ OPENING POSTS!

    Quote Originally Posted by Book Wombat View Post
    Hydra-Event 2021 on Mafia Universe for those who might be interested.
    Nope. I was going to check it out but I pulled it up on my phone and bats started flying around the screen and that was weird.

  4. - Top - End - #514
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mafia Capital (WWC XIII): Important Info Here -- READ OPENING POSTS!

    Quote Originally Posted by gac3 View Post
    Nope. I was going to check it out but I pulled it up on my phone and bats started flying around the screen and that was weird.
    You can disable the bats. They are slightly amusing in first sight, but seriously annoying once you actually want to use the site.
    Spoiler: I'm a seer
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Unavenger View Post
    All the discussion of how weird the half-hour start is seems weirdly prescient, in retrospect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogan View Post
    Can I use my prediction of the half an hour being used to set up Factional chats as proof I am the Seer?
    Quote Originally Posted by rogue_alchemist View Post
    only IRL, not as in game proof, as we all know that recruitment threads don't count for making IG decisions


    More Mafia

  5. - Top - End - #515
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2013

    Default Re: Mafia Capital (WWC XIII): Important Info Here -- READ OPENING POSTS!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rogan View Post
    You can disable the bats. They are slightly amusing in first sight, but seriously annoying once you actually want to use the site.
    Ah. Then I may go back and check it out. It's good they used bats though. Spiders would have had me not even willing to disable.

  6. - Top - End - #516
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2013

    Default Re: Mafia Capital (WWC XIII): Important Info Here -- READ OPENING POSTS!

    AV, you can put me down for UPick - TV Tropes

  7. - Top - End - #517
    Titan in the Playground
     
    AvatarVecna's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2014

    Default Re: Mafia Capital (WWC XIII): Important Info Here -- READ OPENING POSTS!

    Quote Originally Posted by gac3 View Post
    AV, you can put me down for UPick - TV Tropes
    Scheduled.


    Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: AvatarVecna's Afterlife 2

    Avatar by AsteriskAmp

    Aspiring optimizers can try their luck in Zinc Saucier XXXIX: Hoist The Colors High

    Quote Originally Posted by Book Wombat View Post
    It's always AvatarVecna time.

  8. - Top - End - #518
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2013

    Default Re: Mafia Capital (WWC XIII): Important Info Here -- READ OPENING POSTS!

    Okay guys, I'm working on a new set of roles for Percy Jackson 2. Last time it seemed to be a consensus that the wolves could have been stronger. So one of my ideas for the new game: Each "parent" has three possible powers. Two like last time assigned the same way and one passive power granted to any wolf with that parent. Thoughts on this idea in general? Once I have a full list, I plan to post it to get general feedback and questions.

  9. - Top - End - #519
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mafia Capital (WWC XIII): Important Info Here -- READ OPENING POSTS!

    Quote Originally Posted by gac3 View Post
    Okay guys, I'm working on a new set of roles for Percy Jackson 2. Last time it seemed to be a consensus that the wolves could have been stronger. So one of my ideas for the new game: Each "parent" has three possible powers. Two like last time assigned the same way and one passive power granted to any wolf with that parent. Thoughts on this idea in general? Once I have a full list, I plan to post it to get general feedback and questions.
    I think one problem the wolves had was that one neutral was specifically set up to kill one of them, with another having to kill/outlive one town and one wolf.
    The last one is okay but the first should not happen.

    The wolves also had some terrible luck. Snows fake claim that backfired, getting no kill for days, Jeen townsiding even when he had to kill me...

    I think the feedback for power usage also was more helpful for town than the wolves.

    Still, the basic setup was not that badly balanced and giving the wolves significant extra power could make them more powerful than expected. I'd rather remove or limit the QT access. The town network was both powerful and not fun for those left outside (at least that's my impression).
    Spoiler: I'm a seer
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Unavenger View Post
    All the discussion of how weird the half-hour start is seems weirdly prescient, in retrospect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogan View Post
    Can I use my prediction of the half an hour being used to set up Factional chats as proof I am the Seer?
    Quote Originally Posted by rogue_alchemist View Post
    only IRL, not as in game proof, as we all know that recruitment threads don't count for making IG decisions


    More Mafia

  10. - Top - End - #520
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2013

    Default Re: Mafia Capital (WWC XIII): Important Info Here -- READ OPENING POSTS!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rogan View Post
    I think one problem the wolves had was that one neutral was specifically set up to kill one of them, with another having to kill/outlive one town and one wolf.
    The last one is okay but the first should not happen.

    The wolves also had some terrible luck. Snows fake claim that backfired, getting no kill for days, Jeen townsiding even when he had to kill me...

    I think the feedback for power usage also was more helpful for town than the wolves.

    Still, the basic setup was not that badly balanced and giving the wolves significant extra power could make them more powerful than expected. I'd rather remove or limit the QT access. The town network was both powerful and not fun for those left outside (at least that's my impression).
    Yeah. Rolling randomly and allowing the huntress to have any possible target might not have been the most balanced move.

    Rather than blanket limit QT's one of my ideas was to convert one of the regular roles to a QT sneak.

    I was worried about making the wolves too powerful which is why I was thinking specifically of doing passive powers but still wasn't sure. If it helps some of the examples for what I meant by that were like the following.

    Jupiter: If this role is in the game, they can choose what other Roman children are on the wolves.
    Minerva: You which roles from the OP aren't in the game.
    Mercury: At the end of each phase, you gain access to one QT made during that phase.
    Pluto: Choose either alignment or role. So long as you are alive, the chosen option will not be revealed on death.
    Demeter: You are mason with a townie who doesn't know you are a wolf.
    Vulcan: If you are alive, wolves can store kills to be used on a different night.

    But I may not go this route if it may make the wolves too powerful.

  11. - Top - End - #521
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mafia Capital (WWC XIII): Important Info Here -- READ OPENING POSTS!

    Quote Originally Posted by gac3 View Post
    Yeah. Rolling randomly and allowing the huntress to have any possible target might not have been the most balanced move.

    Rather than blanket limit QT's one of my ideas was to convert one of the regular roles to a QT sneak.

    I was worried about making the wolves too powerful which is why I was thinking specifically of doing passive powers but still wasn't sure. If it helps some of the examples for what I meant by that were like the following.

    Jupiter: If this role is in the game, they can choose what other Roman children are on the wolves.
    Minerva: You which roles from the OP aren't in the game.
    Mercury: At the end of each phase, you gain access to one QT made during that phase.
    Pluto: Choose either alignment or role. So long as you are alive, the chosen option will not be revealed on death.
    Demeter: You are mason with a townie who doesn't know you are a wolf.
    Vulcan: If you are alive, wolves can store kills to be used on a different night.

    But I may not go this route if it may make the wolves too powerful.
    Pluto seems too powerful. The death reveals are the only reliable info most town players will have. If it would be limited to the role, it might work.
    Spoiler: I'm a seer
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Unavenger View Post
    All the discussion of how weird the half-hour start is seems weirdly prescient, in retrospect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogan View Post
    Can I use my prediction of the half an hour being used to set up Factional chats as proof I am the Seer?
    Quote Originally Posted by rogue_alchemist View Post
    only IRL, not as in game proof, as we all know that recruitment threads don't count for making IG decisions


    More Mafia

  12. - Top - End - #522
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2013

    Default Re: Mafia Capital (WWC XIII): Important Info Here -- READ OPENING POSTS!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rogan View Post
    Pluto seems too powerful. The death reveals are the only reliable info most town players will have. If it would be limited to the role, it might work.
    That's a fair point. I thought of it because of something someone said with regards to the resurrection but with me having removed the resurrection in general the comment is probably less relevant.

  13. - Top - End - #523
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mafia Capital (WWC XIII): Important Info Here -- READ OPENING POSTS!

    Quote Originally Posted by gac3 View Post
    That's a fair point. I thought of it because of something someone said with regards to the resurrection but with me having removed the resurrection in general the comment is probably less relevant.
    That's true. The resurrection was overpowered last time. Especially since it was used on AV.

    The other powers are good, but not too powerful. The QT sneak power might get problematic, since it would either encourage players to spam QTs to decrease the chances of the power working, or to avoid creating QTs after the first day. So you should still think about something to balance that.
    Spoiler: I'm a seer
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Unavenger View Post
    All the discussion of how weird the half-hour start is seems weirdly prescient, in retrospect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogan View Post
    Can I use my prediction of the half an hour being used to set up Factional chats as proof I am the Seer?
    Quote Originally Posted by rogue_alchemist View Post
    only IRL, not as in game proof, as we all know that recruitment threads don't count for making IG decisions


    More Mafia

  14. - Top - End - #524
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    RedKnightGirl

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    GMT
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Mafia Capital (WWC XIII): Important Info Here -- READ OPENING POSTS!

    Only tangential, but one of the reasons I suspected AV twice that game was that I was really expecting a "Child of Persephone" that would switch teams after dying.

    I actually came here to ask whether, with Quick Topics shutting down, we should consider copying some of the most memorable ones into their games at the end to preserve them? At the very least, if any of them are particularly worth reading, I'd like to be told so I can do so before they cease to exist.
    78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
    The cleric was walking through a forest when he heard a loud explosion. Upon investigation, he quickly uncovered the ruins of a large tower he couldn't remember seeing there before. He decided to search the rubble for anything worth looting. At that point, I told the wizard to start rolling to see if he would stabilise.
    Hi Gac! Sorry for lynching you :(

  15. - Top - End - #525
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2013

    Default Re: Mafia Capital (WWC XIII): Important Info Here -- READ OPENING POSTS!

    Quote Originally Posted by Taffimai View Post
    Only tangential, but one of the reasons I suspected AV twice that game was that I was really expecting a "Child of Persephone" that would switch teams after dying.

    I actually came here to ask whether, with Quick Topics shutting down, we should consider copying some of the most memorable ones into their games at the end to preserve them? At the very least, if any of them are particularly worth reading, I'd like to be told so I can do so before they cease to exist.
    Oh wait .. is the shut down permanent?

    It is! Oh no! I thought it was just like when the forums shut down...
    Last edited by gac3; 2021-10-24 at 12:47 PM.

  16. - Top - End - #526
    Titan in the Playground
     
    AvatarVecna's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2014

    Default Re: Mafia Capital (WWC XIII): Important Info Here -- READ OPENING POSTS!

    Quote Originally Posted by Taffimai View Post
    Only tangential, but one of the reasons I suspected AV twice that game was that I was really expecting a "Child of Persephone" that would switch teams after dying.

    I actually came here to ask whether, with Quick Topics shutting down, we should consider copying some of the most memorable ones into their games at the end to preserve them? At the very least, if any of them are particularly worth reading, I'd like to be told so I can do so before they cease to exist.
    The sad fate of internet archives: a lot of history is about to get lost and there's basically nothing to be done about it.


    Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: AvatarVecna's Afterlife 2

    Avatar by AsteriskAmp

    Aspiring optimizers can try their luck in Zinc Saucier XXXIX: Hoist The Colors High

    Quote Originally Posted by Book Wombat View Post
    It's always AvatarVecna time.

  17. - Top - End - #527
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mafia Capital (WWC XIII): Important Info Here -- READ OPENING POSTS!

    Quote Originally Posted by Taffimai View Post
    I actually came here to ask whether, with Quick Topics shutting down, we should consider copying some of the most memorable ones into their games at the end to preserve them? At the very least, if any of them are particularly worth reading, I'd like to be told so I can do so before they cease to exist.
    You should ask Flat-footed if you are allowed to do so ( regarding thread necromancy rules) if you think this would actually be useful.

    I'm not sure if the work/reward ratio is good enough to try.
    Spoiler: I'm a seer
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Unavenger View Post
    All the discussion of how weird the half-hour start is seems weirdly prescient, in retrospect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogan View Post
    Can I use my prediction of the half an hour being used to set up Factional chats as proof I am the Seer?
    Quote Originally Posted by rogue_alchemist View Post
    only IRL, not as in game proof, as we all know that recruitment threads don't count for making IG decisions


    More Mafia

  18. - Top - End - #528
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    RedKnightGirl

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    GMT
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Mafia Capital (WWC XIII): Important Info Here -- READ OPENING POSTS!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rogan View Post
    I'm not sure if the work/reward ratio is good enough to try.
    Oh, definitely, I'd only consider it if there was a game where dead chat or wolf chat were really worth having.
    78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
    The cleric was walking through a forest when he heard a loud explosion. Upon investigation, he quickly uncovered the ruins of a large tower he couldn't remember seeing there before. He decided to search the rubble for anything worth looting. At that point, I told the wizard to start rolling to see if he would stabilise.
    Hi Gac! Sorry for lynching you :(

  19. - Top - End - #529
    Alchemist in the Playground Moderator
     
    flat_footed's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mafia Capital (WWC XIII): Important Info Here -- READ OPENING POSTS!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rogan View Post
    You should ask Flat-footed if you are allowed to do so ( regarding thread necromancy rules) if you think this would actually be useful.

    I'm not sure if the work/reward ratio is good enough to try.
    As long as I know which thread before it happens, and it's text and not images, it should be fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peelee
    So I'm the Satipo to your Dr. Jones, Jr.?
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Kish View Post
    flat_footed, you saved London, you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli
    Yeah Flat_footed is such a killjoy. Let's take turns talking bad about him, he'll never read this.

    Extended Signature

  20. - Top - End - #530
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    RedKnightGirl

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    GMT
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Mafia Capital (WWC XIII): Important Info Here -- READ OPENING POSTS!

    Quote Originally Posted by flat_footed View Post
    As long as I know which thread before it happens, and it's text and not images, it should be fine.
    Thank you! So, any recommendations from the player base?
    78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
    The cleric was walking through a forest when he heard a loud explosion. Upon investigation, he quickly uncovered the ruins of a large tower he couldn't remember seeing there before. He decided to search the rubble for anything worth looting. At that point, I told the wizard to start rolling to see if he would stabilise.
    Hi Gac! Sorry for lynching you :(

  21. - Top - End - #531
    Titan in the Playground
     
    AvatarVecna's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2014

    Default Re: Mafia Capital (WWC XIII): Important Info Here -- READ OPENING POSTS!

    Upick 2 has ended in victory for town/survivor. Upick and Upick 2 have been moved to the Multi-Game Archives. Schedule updated.

    I still haven't received any response from totadileplayz to my previous PM, and they haven't been on the forum in about two months. I'm going to go ahead and message flat_footed letting him know it's his turn to run.


    Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: AvatarVecna's Afterlife 2

    Avatar by AsteriskAmp

    Aspiring optimizers can try their luck in Zinc Saucier XXXIX: Hoist The Colors High

    Quote Originally Posted by Book Wombat View Post
    It's always AvatarVecna time.

  22. - Top - End - #532
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    RedKnightGirl

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    GMT
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Mafia Capital (WWC XIII): Important Info Here -- READ OPENING POSTS!

    AV, would you add me to the list to run a game? Since every game seems to take around a month, and there are plenty on the schedule, by the time my turn rolls around I should have a decent feel for what does/doesn't work.
    78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
    The cleric was walking through a forest when he heard a loud explosion. Upon investigation, he quickly uncovered the ruins of a large tower he couldn't remember seeing there before. He decided to search the rubble for anything worth looting. At that point, I told the wizard to start rolling to see if he would stabilise.
    Hi Gac! Sorry for lynching you :(

  23. - Top - End - #533
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mafia Capital (WWC XIII): Important Info Here -- READ OPENING POSTS!

    AV, the links for the second thread don't seem to work, at least on mobile.
    Could you check them please?
    Spoiler: I'm a seer
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Unavenger View Post
    All the discussion of how weird the half-hour start is seems weirdly prescient, in retrospect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogan View Post
    Can I use my prediction of the half an hour being used to set up Factional chats as proof I am the Seer?
    Quote Originally Posted by rogue_alchemist View Post
    only IRL, not as in game proof, as we all know that recruitment threads don't count for making IG decisions


    More Mafia

  24. - Top - End - #534
    Titan in the Playground
     
    AvatarVecna's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2014

    Default Re: Mafia Capital (WWC XIII): Important Info Here -- READ OPENING POSTS!

    I'll get you added when not on mobile. Link is fixed.


    Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: AvatarVecna's Afterlife 2

    Avatar by AsteriskAmp

    Aspiring optimizers can try their luck in Zinc Saucier XXXIX: Hoist The Colors High

    Quote Originally Posted by Book Wombat View Post
    It's always AvatarVecna time.

  25. - Top - End - #535
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mafia Capital (WWC XIII): Important Info Here -- READ OPENING POSTS!

    Quote Originally Posted by AvatarVecna View Post
    Link is fixed.
    I might sound pedantic, but you missed the link in the list of recent games.
    Sorry, I should have specified both places.

    Thanks for your work to keep the opening posts up to date.
    Spoiler: I'm a seer
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Unavenger View Post
    All the discussion of how weird the half-hour start is seems weirdly prescient, in retrospect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogan View Post
    Can I use my prediction of the half an hour being used to set up Factional chats as proof I am the Seer?
    Quote Originally Posted by rogue_alchemist View Post
    only IRL, not as in game proof, as we all know that recruitment threads don't count for making IG decisions


    More Mafia

  26. - Top - End - #536
    Titan in the Playground
     
    AvatarVecna's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2014

    Default Re: Mafia Capital (WWC XIII): Important Info Here -- READ OPENING POSTS!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rogan View Post
    I might sound pedantic, but you missed the link in the list of recent games.
    Sorry, I should have specified both places.

    Thanks for your work to keep the opening posts up to date.
    Whoops! Got it.


    Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: AvatarVecna's Afterlife 2

    Avatar by AsteriskAmp

    Aspiring optimizers can try their luck in Zinc Saucier XXXIX: Hoist The Colors High

    Quote Originally Posted by Book Wombat View Post
    It's always AvatarVecna time.

  27. - Top - End - #537
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2013

    Default Re: Mafia Capital (WWC XIII): Important Info Here -- READ OPENING POSTS!

    Also can I switch my words of power and my Percy Jackson 2 slots? So I can alternate between my really weird games and my kinda weird games?

  28. - Top - End - #538
    Titan in the Playground
     
    AvatarVecna's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2014

    Default Re: Mafia Capital (WWC XIII): Important Info Here -- READ OPENING POSTS!

    Quote Originally Posted by gac3 View Post
    Also can I switch my words of power and my Percy Jackson 2 slots? So I can alternate between my really weird games and my kinda weird games?
    I'll get it when not on mobile, that's fine.


    Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: AvatarVecna's Afterlife 2

    Avatar by AsteriskAmp

    Aspiring optimizers can try their luck in Zinc Saucier XXXIX: Hoist The Colors High

    Quote Originally Posted by Book Wombat View Post
    It's always AvatarVecna time.

  29. - Top - End - #539
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mafia Capital (WWC XIII): Important Info Here -- READ OPENING POSTS!

    Would it be possible to get a post explaining the double post feature of this part of the forum? I think this would be very helpful for new players. (flat_footed this question is probably yours to answer)

    Otherwise, an entry in one of the first posts here might be useful as well. (If it's already included, I missed it.)
    Spoiler: I'm a seer
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Unavenger View Post
    All the discussion of how weird the half-hour start is seems weirdly prescient, in retrospect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogan View Post
    Can I use my prediction of the half an hour being used to set up Factional chats as proof I am the Seer?
    Quote Originally Posted by rogue_alchemist View Post
    only IRL, not as in game proof, as we all know that recruitment threads don't count for making IG decisions


    More Mafia

  30. - Top - End - #540
    Alchemist in the Playground Moderator
     
    flat_footed's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mafia Capital (WWC XIII): Important Info Here -- READ OPENING POSTS!

    In general, the rules are pointed out in enough places the newbies should get it. If course correction is needed, It'll be handled as normal.

    As far as my.game goes, this is about the worst time for it to drop. I'll have to be skipped since my job is in the middle of some crazy work and I'm in the middle of week 2 of 3 for covering both mine and my boss's jobs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peelee
    So I'm the Satipo to your Dr. Jones, Jr.?
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Kish View Post
    flat_footed, you saved London, you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli
    Yeah Flat_footed is such a killjoy. Let's take turns talking bad about him, he'll never read this.

    Extended Signature

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •