New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 33 of 38 FirstFirst ... 823242526272829303132333435363738 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #961
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Mafia Capital (WWC XIII): Important Info Here -- READ OPENING POSTS!

I've heard back from Cao. Should be able to run...well, not the next game but the one after that probably?

Xi, are you able to get your Yu-Gi-Oh game ready to recruit this weekend?

Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: Logic's Deathloop Mafia and Cazero's Graduates Of Hope's Peak - Danganronpa Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Xumtiil View Post
    An Abattoir Vecna, if you will.
    My Homebrew

2. - Top - End - #962
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Mafia Capital (WWC XIII): Important Info Here -- READ OPENING POSTS!

Uh I was just about to open this up for comments but I suppose so.

[
    Spoiler: Game
    Show
    Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal!

Stick together as one,
    ‘Cuz divided we’re none
    Ready to go, we feel the flow

If I trip up today
    You just wipe it away
    All of my fears are gone erased

Let us tear down the walls
    'Til the final night falls
    The bonds of our souls can't be replaced

So don’t stand in our way
    You know we ain’t afraid
    This is our time
    We’re in control

Let us fight together
    Regret it never
    Our dreams will be

Halfway to
    Forever
    Our light comes shining through

Reach down deep
    Beat defeat
    Do all that we can do
    Halfway to
    Forever
    We've got nothing to lose
    Keep breathing
    Believing
    Halfway to forever

Generations ago, Johnathan Goodwin’s great-grandfather took over the world and reshaped it in his own image as a Signer of the Earthbound Immortals and the Crimson Dragon. Most of the world is irradiated wasteland with the exceptions of Goodwin City and a few scattered and small villages.
    A resident of Goodwin City, Yuma Tsukamo, received a golden key from his missing father. He found a creature within who now speaks to him: an embodiment of Astral World, a land of pure law at war with a chaotic world owned by the Seven Barian Emperors. Their fight has moved to earth, and now Yuma, his friends, and the only haven on earth for so many people have been thrust into the middle of it all.
    This is the Barian Invasion.

Basic Game Play Overview
    (Largely taken from AvatarVecna and altered to fit this game.)

The game is played in turns that consist of six different phases.
    There's a draw phase, during which time player’s powers refresh and I, the narrator, resolve the resolution of the powers at the previous end phase. The Draw Phase is skipped during the first turn.
    In the same post, the Standby Phase will occur. Team ZeXal powers will resolve in the Standby Phase while Barian powers will resolve in the End Phase.
    There is a Main Phase 1, identical to what in other games is called the Day Phase. During this phase, votes are cast on which players shall be Destroyed. Votes are done in red text. You may change your vote if you wish, in which case, you should edit your previous post and strike-through your previous vote. Generally, a Destroyed Player is Removed from the game, and their role shall be revealed.
    In the Battle Phase, the player with the most votes is Destroyed.
    Then, in Main Phase 2, similar to the more common werewolf game’s Night Phase, power usage is declared, and will resolve, generally, in either the Standby Phase or the Endphase.
    Endphase. Barian powers will resolve, and resolutions will appear in the same post as the next day’s Draw Phase, Standby Phase, and start of Main Phase One.

The game ends when either all Barians have been Destroyed, or victory for the Dark Signers becomes inevitable. As per the rules of Yu-Gi-Oh!, adapted into this team game, surrender by consensus within either team is allowed at any time.

Team ZeXal Roles

Yuma forms an inseparable bond with all those he duels, and it is felt strongest with team ZeXal.

ZeXal – Lovers
    When two distant souls become one, the power of ZeXal is revealed.
    Bonded by complete trust in one another, Yuma and Astral work together to save both their worlds from the Barian threat… but if one of them is Destroyed, so is the other.
    Yuma Tsukomo – The Heart: Anyone can be a friend, even the Barians, though it will break your heart to lose a single one you always double down on your bond with those you care about.
    Double or Nothing
    During your Main Phase 2: Target 1 player. Starting the next standby phase, that Player becomes one of the Lovers with you and Astral. Like your bond, if any of you are Destroyed, all of you are. This can be active on any number of Players.

Astral – The Mine: You do not trust like Yuma, but when he lets others in you make the best of it and make sure everyone’s on the same page.
    Number 39: Utopia
    During your Main Phase 2: Target 1 Lover. Starting the next standby phase, that Lover may, if they wish, change their win condition to match yours and Yuma’s.

Kite – the Light: Your father, Doctor Faker, made a pact with the Barians that put yourself and your brother at risk and you’ve been paying for it your whole life. This war is personal for you.
    Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon:
    On your Main Phase 2: Target 1 Player. Starting in the next Standby Phase, if you ever vote for that Player, they cannot activate any abilit(ies) on the next Main Phase 2. A maximum of 3 Player(s) can have this effect at once.

Tori – Companion: You’ve always believed in Yuma… well, okay, he used to be a really bad duelist, but with Astral he’s almost okay!
    Fairy Cheer Girl
    On your Main Phase Two: Target 1 Player. Any effects they activate this same Main Phase are boosted.

Bronk Stone – The Load
    Your role in the show seems to be to complain a lot, be rude to people, never be right, and get rescued by Yuma. I’m sure you’ll help out. Eventually.
    Tin Archduke
    On your Main Phase 2: Target one Player. Change that Player’s Battle Position.

Anna Kaboom – The Bomb:
    You like blowing things up, and have a thing for Yuma.
    [B]Superdreadnought Rail Cannon Gustav Max:[B] On your Main Phase 2: Target 1 player. Starting on your next standby phase, they are on a 3-turn timer. If you do not choose a new target before 3 turns pass, that Player is Destroyed.

Flip – The Evil Friend: You know how every friend group has that one friend who’s just evil? No. Well, he’ll show you the Flip side.
    Baby Tiragon: On your Main Phase 2: State one role from the game list. On the next Main Phase One, whatever your vote is, it will instead count as one for the stated role.

Dextra – The Referee: You were present when Dr. Faker and Quinton were putting Kite through torture to mold him into a weapon. You were the only one who saw that he was a kid. And now you’re the only adult looking out for his safety.
    Photon Papilloperative
    During your Main Phase 2: Target 1 player. Starting the next Standby Phase, that Player can EITHER make a vote on the main phase one OR use their special ability on their Main Phase 2, not both. This effect can be active on only one Player at a time.

Nistro: The Hothead
    You worked for Johnathan Goodwin until learning of what he was hiring Dr. Faker to do. Note the Barians are here and you have to clean up the pieces.
    Number 54: Lion Heart During your Main Phase 2: Target 1 player.
    The next time that Player would be Destroyed, their Destruction is delayed by one phase, so they will still be able to vote OR use their special ability one last time. This can be active in only 2 Players at a time.

Kari Tsukomo – The Sister: When your parents disappeared, you became the breadwinner of the family. Now you’re a reporter, but you’ve had to go to pretty tough crowds to stay alive. All you have left of your more criminal days is one card from your ex.
    Number 7: Lucky Straight
    On your main phase 2: You can roll a die. On a 1 or 2, your next vote is counted once. On a 3 or 4, your next vote is counted twice. On a 5 or 6, your next vote is counted 3 times.

Byron – the Redeemed: After you were betrayed by Dr. Faker, you went on a rampage of revenge that swept up both your own children and Dr. Faker’s. You really hurt a lot of people… but now you’re here to stop the Barians.
    Number 69: Heraldry Crest
    On your Main Phase 2: You can Target 1 Player. Starting on the next Standby Phase, your role name and ability are replaced with that Player’s. After you use their ability once, you swap back to Number 69: Heraldry Crest.

Quinton – the Teacher: You taught Kite how to duel… And then you were swept up in your father’s quest for revenge. But that’s all in the past now. The barians are in the present.
    Number 9: Dyson Sphere
    On your Main Phase 2: You can choose to either have the votes against you on the next Main Phase One reduced by one, OR be able to make one additional vote in the next Main Phase 1, but this additional vote must be in orange text and be a different target from your standard vote.
    NOTE: Yes, of course you may fake having this power.

Quattro – the Edgy Teenager: When your father went off the deep end, you followed him right off of it. You hurt people and laughed while doing it. Something dark was awakened in you and you’re still fighting to repress it.
    Number 15: Gimmick Puppet Giant Grinder On your Main Phase 2: Target one Player. Declare one Role Name, and if it matches that Player, in the next Standby Phase, Destroy them.

Trey – The Baby: Your father hurt you, but you never lost sight of your heart. Yuma is a close friend, and you will help him against the Barians.
    Number 6: Chronomaly Atlandis On your Main Phase 2: Target 1 Destroyed Player. Copy their ability and perform targeting. If copying a Barian ability, choose their "Number" power and resolve it in the Standby Phase.

Kathy Katherine – the… Cat: You are a cat-human hybrid. I don’t know either, it’s never explained.
    Twin Tail Cat Lady: On your Main Phase 2: Target 1 Player. During the next Standby Phase, your army of cats tell you who they targeted on that same Main Phase 2.

Barian Roles

It is unknown which of the seven Barian Emperors unleashed the unpredictable and deceitful Barian deity Don Thousand, but it hardly matters now. It is time to conquer earth.

Nash – The Seventh
    Once you believed yourself to be the human Reginald "Shark" Castle, but your Barian memories have been awakened to you. You are the leader of the Seven Barian Emperors, and your world is dying due to constant war with Astral World. Your only hope is to make a new home.
    Number 101: Silent Honor ARK On your Main Phase 2: Target 1 Player. Attach them to yourself as Xyz Material. Player(s) attached as Xyz material may continue playing, but unbeknownst to they lose one vote, and your vote is counted one additional time for each material attached.
    Rank-Up Magic: The Seventh One in the Endphase, if you have been Destroyed this turn, detach all materials from yourself and resummon yourself from the graveyard.

Dumon – The Right Hand
    Once you were the leader of the Barian Emperors, but you have handed the reigns back over to Nash.
    Number 102: Star Seraph Sentry
    On your Main Phase 2: Target 1 Player. Randomize that Player’s Target next turn.
    Rank-Up Magic: Chaos Force
    Effects that target you have a 50% chance to hit another random target instead.

Marin – The Empress
    Nash’s sister in a past life, Reginald’s sister Rio in this one, you stand by your people in this world or the next. Sometimes that means you agree with your brother, sometimes…
    Number 103: Ragnazero
    On your Main Phase 2: Target 1 Player.
    Regardless of that Player’s ability, they will receive the feedback "no result" after the next end phase.
    Rank-Up Magic: Barian’s Force If you are Destroyed in battle, one random person who voted for you is also destroyed.

Vector – The Devil
    Once trusted by Yuma as Ray Shadows, you’ve gotten in his head and learned a lot about him and his friends. You’ve often butted heads with Nash, but the Barians must put forward a united front.
    Number 104: Masquerade
    On the next End Phase, learn their role.
    Rank-Up Magic: Limited Barian’s Force At the start of the duel, learn any role(s) not in play.

Alito – The Lancer
    You’ve always been a loner, and you prefer to handle things on your own to working as a team. Still, what Nash says goes…
    Number 105: Battlin’ Boxer Star Cestus
    On your Main Phase 2: Target 1 Player and roll a die. On a 6, that Player is Destroyed.
    Rank-Up Magic: Quick Chaos Once per duel, if you would be destroyed you instead lose all of your special abilities.

Girag – The Big Guy
    More a puncher than a thinker, you pretty much do what you’re told. Maybe just by Nash.
    Number 106: Giant Red Hand
    This end phase, cancel out their next special ability.
    Rank-Up Magic: Brute Force You always win ties.

Mizar – The Luminous
    A prideful duelist and master of the Galaxy–Eyes, you’re not in this for the barians but to prove yourself the true wielder of the cards used only by yourself and Kite.
    Number 107: Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon
    On your Main Phase 2: Target 1 Barian Emperor.
    This endphase, that Barian Emperor’s abilities cannot be prevented in any way.
    Rank-Up Magic: Photon’s Force When you are Destroyed, you can attach yourself to Nash as material instead. You are Destroyed if you’re ever detached.

Neutral Roles

Don Thousand – Barian Deity: ??????? ?????? ruler of Barian World. ????? ?????? secretly ?????? ?????? with one of the Barian Emperors. ?????? ???? ???? Numeron Code.
    Chaos Number 1000: Numerounius ???? ?????? ????? ????? ???? ???? all players ??? ???? ??? lose.

Rank-Up Magic: Numeron Force
    ????? ????? rewrite ????? ??????? numeron ?????? ??????
    Last edited by Xihirli; 2023-04-08 at 07:46 AM.
    Spoiler: Check Out my Writing!
    Show

https://www.patreon.com/everskendra

I post short stories in the middle of every month, and if you want to follow my novels as they’re edited and written, you can join as a patron!

3. - Top - End - #963
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

So, if Yuma targets a wolf Main Phase 2, Astral could target that wolf the next Main Phase 2. And now there's a wolf with the win-con of the Town who can give away the names of all the wolves.
    Right?

Niche scenario that lets Town win easily, but the neutral won N1 last game, so doesn't feel as extreme.

---
    It seems unknown which of the wolves would have their Rank-Up power, and both town and wolves are supposed to be unsure what's up with that.

For Nash, if Ranked Up: do they get access to the deadchat for the "Night" they are dead?

4. - Top - End - #964
    Bugbear in the Playground

Looking for a sub for Mutants WW II, throw me a PM or Discord message if you can fill in ^^
    "Trust bladescape, Shadow of Doubt,"

My almighty and all knowing extended Signature lies HERE! Now includes awesome quotes!

5. - Top - End - #965
    Titan in the Playground

Recruiting for the game.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JeenLeen View Post

For Nash, if Ranked Up: do they get access to the deadchat for the "Night" they are dead?
    The Rank-Ups are just their passives, don’t need to unlock. Continuing in the GX tradition I’ve given the wolves active powers and passive powers. Also experimenting with a nonlethal night-kill that accelerates the clock MORE than a night kill.

As to your question, my gut instinct is no. I think if Nash did it would just encourage town to be silent in Dead-Chat.
    Show

I post short stories in the middle of every month, and if you want to follow my novels as they’re edited and written, you can join as a patron!

6. - Top - End - #966
    Barbarian in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    Uh I was just about to open this up for comments but I suppose so.

[
    Spoiler: Game
    Show
    Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal!

Stick together as one,
    ‘Cuz divided we’re none
    Ready to go, we feel the flow

If I trip up today
    You just wipe it away
    All of my fears are gone erased

Let us tear down the walls
    'Til the final night falls
    The bonds of our souls can't be replaced

So don’t stand in our way
    You know we ain’t afraid
    This is our time
    We’re in control

Let us fight together
    Regret it never
    Our dreams will be

Halfway to
    Forever
    Our light comes shining through

Reach down deep
    Beat defeat
    Do all that we can do
    Halfway to
    Forever
    We've got nothing to lose
    Keep breathing
    Believing
    Halfway to forever

Generations ago, Johnathan Goodwin’s great-grandfather took over the world and reshaped it in his own image as a Signer of the Earthbound Immortals and the Crimson Dragon. Most of the world is irradiated wasteland with the exceptions of Goodwin City and a few scattered and small villages.
    A resident of Goodwin City, Yuma Tsukamo, received a golden key from his missing father. He found a creature within who now speaks to him: an embodiment of Astral World, a land of pure law at war with a chaotic world owned by the Seven Barian Emperors. Their fight has moved to earth, and now Yuma, his friends, and the only haven on earth for so many people have been thrust into the middle of it all.
    This is the Barian Invasion.

Basic Game Play Overview
    (Largely taken from AvatarVecna and altered to fit this game.)

The game is played in turns that consist of six different phases.
    There's a draw phase, during which time player’s powers refresh and I, the narrator, resolve the resolution of the powers at the previous end phase. The Draw Phase is skipped during the first turn.
    In the same post, the Standby Phase will occur. Team ZeXal powers will resolve in the Standby Phase while Barian powers will resolve in the End Phase.
    There is a Main Phase 1, identical to what in other games is called the Day Phase. During this phase, votes are cast on which players shall be Destroyed. Votes are done in red text. You may change your vote if you wish, in which case, you should edit your previous post and strike-through your previous vote. Generally, a Destroyed Player is Removed from the game, and their role shall be revealed.
    In the Battle Phase, the player with the most votes is Destroyed.
    Then, in Main Phase 2, similar to the more common werewolf game’s Night Phase, power usage is declared, and will resolve, generally, in either the Standby Phase or the Endphase.
    Endphase. Barian powers will resolve, and resolutions will appear in the same post as the next day’s Draw Phase, Standby Phase, and start of Main Phase One.

The game ends when either all Barians have been Destroyed, or victory for the Dark Signers becomes inevitable. As per the rules of Yu-Gi-Oh!, adapted into this team game, surrender by consensus within either team is allowed at any time.

Team ZeXal Roles

Yuma forms an inseparable bond with all those he duels, and it is felt strongest with team ZeXal.

ZeXal – Lovers
    When two distant souls become one, the power of ZeXal is revealed.
    Bonded by complete trust in one another, Yuma and Astral work together to save both their worlds from the Barian threat… but if one of them is Destroyed, so is the other.
    Yuma Tsukomo – The Heart: Anyone can be a friend, even the Barians, though it will break your heart to lose a single one you always double down on your bond with those you care about.
    Double or Nothing
    During your Main Phase 2: Target 1 player. Starting the next standby phase, that Player becomes one of the Lovers with you and Astral. Like your bond, if any of you are Destroyed, all of you are. This can be active on any number of Players.

Astral – The Mine: You do not trust like Yuma, but when he lets others in you make the best of it and make sure everyone’s on the same page.
    Number 39: Utopia
    During your Main Phase 2: Target 1 Lover. Starting the next standby phase, that Lover may, if they wish, change their win condition to match yours and Yuma’s.

Kite – the Light: Your father, Doctor Faker, made a pact with the Barians that put yourself and your brother at risk and you’ve been paying for it your whole life. This war is personal for you.
    Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon:
    On your Main Phase 2: Target 1 Player. Starting in the next Standby Phase, if you ever vote for that Player, they cannot activate any abilit(ies) on the next Main Phase 2. A maximum of 3 Player(s) can have this effect at once.

Tori – Companion: You’ve always believed in Yuma… well, okay, he used to be a really bad duelist, but with Astral he’s almost okay!
    Fairy Cheer Girl
    On your Main Phase Two: Target 1 Player. Any effects they activate this same Main Phase are boosted.

Bronk Stone – The Load
    Your role in the show seems to be to complain a lot, be rude to people, never be right, and get rescued by Yuma. I’m sure you’ll help out. Eventually.
    Tin Archduke
    On your Main Phase 2: Target one Player. Change that Player’s Battle Position.

Anna Kaboom – The Bomb:
    You like blowing things up, and have a thing for Yuma.
    [B]Superdreadnought Rail Cannon Gustav Max:[B] On your Main Phase 2: Target 1 player. Starting on your next standby phase, they are on a 3-turn timer. If you do not choose a new target before 3 turns pass, that Player is Destroyed.

Flip – The Evil Friend: You know how every friend group has that one friend who’s just evil? No. Well, he’ll show you the Flip side.
    Baby Tiragon: On your Main Phase 2: State one role from the game list. On the next Main Phase One, whatever your vote is, it will instead count as one for the stated role.

Dextra – The Referee: You were present when Dr. Faker and Quinton were putting Kite through torture to mold him into a weapon. You were the only one who saw that he was a kid. And now you’re the only adult looking out for his safety.
    Photon Papilloperative
    During your Main Phase 2: Target 1 player. Starting the next Standby Phase, that Player can EITHER make a vote on the main phase one OR use their special ability on their Main Phase 2, not both. This effect can be active on only one Player at a time.

Nistro: The Hothead
    You worked for Johnathan Goodwin until learning of what he was hiring Dr. Faker to do. Note the Barians are here and you have to clean up the pieces.
    Number 54: Lion Heart During your Main Phase 2: Target 1 player.
    The next time that Player would be Destroyed, their Destruction is delayed by one phase, so they will still be able to vote OR use their special ability one last time. This can be active in only 2 Players at a time.

Kari Tsukomo – The Sister: When your parents disappeared, you became the breadwinner of the family. Now you’re a reporter, but you’ve had to go to pretty tough crowds to stay alive. All you have left of your more criminal days is one card from your ex.
    Number 7: Lucky Straight
    On your main phase 2: You can roll a die. On a 1 or 2, your next vote is counted once. On a 3 or 4, your next vote is counted twice. On a 5 or 6, your next vote is counted 3 times.

Byron – the Redeemed: After you were betrayed by Dr. Faker, you went on a rampage of revenge that swept up both your own children and Dr. Faker’s. You really hurt a lot of people… but now you’re here to stop the Barians.
    Number 69: Heraldry Crest
    On your Main Phase 2: You can Target 1 Player. Starting on the next Standby Phase, your role name and ability are replaced with that Player’s. After you use their ability once, you swap back to Number 69: Heraldry Crest.

Quinton – the Teacher: You taught Kite how to duel… And then you were swept up in your father’s quest for revenge. But that’s all in the past now. The barians are in the present.
    Number 9: Dyson Sphere
    On your Main Phase 2: You can choose to either have the votes against you on the next Main Phase One reduced by one, OR be able to make one additional vote in the next Main Phase 1, but this additional vote must be in orange text and be a different target from your standard vote.
    NOTE: Yes, of course you may fake having this power.

Quattro – the Edgy Teenager: When your father went off the deep end, you followed him right off of it. You hurt people and laughed while doing it. Something dark was awakened in you and you’re still fighting to repress it.
    Number 15: Gimmick Puppet Giant Grinder On your Main Phase 2: Target one Player. Declare one Role Name, and if it matches that Player, in the next Standby Phase, Destroy them.

Trey – The Baby: Your father hurt you, but you never lost sight of your heart. Yuma is a close friend, and you will help him against the Barians.
    Number 6: Chronomaly Atlandis On your Main Phase 2: Target 1 Destroyed Player. Copy their ability and perform targeting. If copying a Barian ability, choose their "Number" power and resolve it in the Standby Phase.

Kathy Katherine – the… Cat: You are a cat-human hybrid. I don’t know either, it’s never explained.
    Twin Tail Cat Lady: On your Main Phase 2: Target 1 Player. During the next Standby Phase, your army of cats tell you who they targeted on that same Main Phase 2.

Barian Roles

It is unknown which of the seven Barian Emperors unleashed the unpredictable and deceitful Barian deity Don Thousand, but it hardly matters now. It is time to conquer earth.

Nash – The Seventh
    Once you believed yourself to be the human Reginald "Shark" Castle, but your Barian memories have been awakened to you. You are the leader of the Seven Barian Emperors, and your world is dying due to constant war with Astral World. Your only hope is to make a new home.
    Number 101: Silent Honor ARK On your Main Phase 2: Target 1 Player. Attach them to yourself as Xyz Material. Player(s) attached as Xyz material may continue playing, but unbeknownst to they lose one vote, and your vote is counted one additional time for each material attached.
    Rank-Up Magic: The Seventh One in the Endphase, if you have been Destroyed this turn, detach all materials from yourself and resummon yourself from the graveyard.

Dumon – The Right Hand
    Once you were the leader of the Barian Emperors, but you have handed the reigns back over to Nash.
    Number 102: Star Seraph Sentry
    On your Main Phase 2: Target 1 Player. Randomize that Player’s Target next turn.
    Rank-Up Magic: Chaos Force
    Effects that target you have a 50% chance to hit another random target instead.

Marin – The Empress
    Nash’s sister in a past life, Reginald’s sister Rio in this one, you stand by your people in this world or the next. Sometimes that means you agree with your brother, sometimes…
    Number 103: Ragnazero
    Regardless of that Player’s ability, they will receive the feedback "no result" after the next end phase.
    Rank-Up Magic: Barian’s Force If you are Destroyed in battle, one random person who voted for you is also destroyed.

Vector – The Devil
    Once trusted by Yuma as Ray Shadows, you’ve gotten in his head and learned a lot about him and his friends. You’ve often butted heads with Nash, but the Barians must put forward a united front.
    Number 104: Masquerade
    On the next End Phase, learn their role.
    Rank-Up Magic: Limited Barian’s Force At the start of the duel, learn any role(s) not in play.

Alito – The Lancer
    You’ve always been a loner, and you prefer to handle things on your own to working as a team. Still, what Nash says goes…
    Number 105: Battlin’ Boxer Star Cestus
    On your Main Phase 2: Target 1 Player and roll a die. On a 6, that Player is Destroyed.
    Rank-Up Magic: Quick Chaos Once per duel, if you would be destroyed you instead lose all of your special abilities.

Girag – The Big Guy
    More a puncher than a thinker, you pretty much do what you’re told. Maybe just by Nash.
    Number 106: Giant Red Hand
    This end phase, cancel out their next special ability.
    Rank-Up Magic: Brute Force You always win ties.

Mizar – The Luminous
    A prideful duelist and master of the Galaxy–Eyes, you’re not in this for the barians but to prove yourself the true wielder of the cards used only by yourself and Kite.
    Number 107: Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon
    On your Main Phase 2: Target 1 Barian Emperor.
    This endphase, that Barian Emperor’s abilities cannot be prevented in any way.
    Rank-Up Magic: Photon’s Force When you are Destroyed, you can attach yourself to Nash as material instead. You are Destroyed if you’re ever detached.

Neutral Roles

Don Thousand – Barian Deity: ??????? ?????? ruler of Barian World. ????? ?????? secretly ?????? ?????? with one of the Barian Emperors. ?????? ???? ???? Numeron Code.
    Chaos Number 1000: Numerounius ???? ?????? ????? ????? ???? ???? all players ??? ???? ??? lose.

Rank-Up Magic: Numeron Force
    ????? ????? rewrite ????? ??????? numeron ?????? ??????
    It looks great. Minor comments are that the lovers could lead to an unplanned early scum victory if they target townies and the number of players is small. There being a role called Baby and a power called Baby Teragon is slightly confusing but hey, people should read the OP
    78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

7. - Top - End - #967
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    Recruiting for the game.
    Schedule and signature updated. If I get out of this funk in time, I'll join and put effort into actually playing.

Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: Logic's Deathloop Mafia and Cazero's Graduates Of Hope's Peak - Danganronpa Mafia

My Homebrew

8. - Top - End - #968
    Colossus in the Playground

What happens if Yuma targets a Barian? I get that the Barian will die if any of the Lovers die, and if the Barian dies all the Lovers will die. But if the Barian dies that way, causing enough deaths to cost Team ZeXal the game, does that Barian's player count as losing or winning?
    Last edited by Kish; 2023-04-10 at 05:49 PM.

9. - Top - End - #969
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

AV, can you please rename "Isle of Chaos II: Monstrous Mountains" to "Isle of Chaos II: Long Live La Résistance", and "Isle of Chaos III: Secrets of the Silver Empire" to "Isle of Chaos III: Monstrous Mountains"? Thanks!

(Yes, I am prioritising alliteration over Frenchness for my resistance movement name).
    I'm writing stuff, come and read it!
    Werewolf games won: 24
    Werewolf games lost: 14
    Games as town: 23.5
    Games as neutral: 5.5
    Games as wolf: 9
    Games narrated: 1
    Deaths: 17

Extended Signature

10. - Top - End - #970
    Ogre in the Playground

HalflingRogueGuy

It should be late enough to schedule a Danganronpa II game.
    Yes, I am slightly egomaniac. Why didn't you ask?

Free haiku !
    Alas, poor Cookie
    The world needs more platypi
    I wish you could be

Quote Originally Posted by Fyraltari
    Also this isn’t D&D, flaming the troll doesn’t help either.

11. - Top - End - #971

Can I also get a second game on the schedule, if possible? Thinking "Spirit Island", but very tentative.
    Loser of Total War: Rise of Kingdoms
    as
    The Astral Collective

Winner of Total War: Hanrui 3
    as
    The Four Courts of Hanrui/The Equinox League

Plausible Victor of Total War: Pricipia
    as
    The Chrysaorian Hegemony

12. - Top - End - #972

I guess put me in the list again just so I'm there but like... at this point, the games we're scheduling are years out, right?

13. - Top - End - #973
    Ogre in the Playground

HalflingRogueGuy

Pretty much, yeah. I tried to aim for one year between my Danganronpa games and the first one is still months away.
    Yes, I am slightly egomaniac. Why didn't you ask?

Free haiku !
    Alas, poor Cookie
    The world needs more platypi
    I wish you could be

Quote Originally Posted by Fyraltari
    Also this isn’t D&D, flaming the troll doesn’t help either.

14. - Top - End - #974
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Snowblaze View Post
    AV, can you please rename "Isle of Chaos II: Monstrous Mountains" to "Isle of Chaos II: Long Live La Résistance", and "Isle of Chaos III: Secrets of the Silver Empire" to "Isle of Chaos III: Monstrous Mountains"? Thanks!

(Yes, I am prioritising alliteration over Frenchness for my resistance movement name).
    Quote Originally Posted by Cazero View Post
    It should be late enough to schedule a Danganronpa II game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Let'sGetKraken View Post
    Can I also get a second game on the schedule, if possible? Thinking "Spirit Island", but very tentative.
    Quote Originally Posted by CaoimhinTheCape View Post
    I guess put me in the list again just so I'm there but like... at this point, the games we're scheduling are years out, right?
    Scheduled updated to include all these.

Presuming we maintain our current pace of 3 weeks from the beginning of one recruitment to the next (and that's unlikely to speed up unless our community gets much bigger, for risk of people burning out), and assuming we have no further delays or drops from the schedule, the game you've just signed up to run will begin recruiting approximately July 2025.
    Last edited by AvatarVecna; 2023-04-12 at 02:45 PM.

My Homebrew

15. - Top - End - #975
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by AvatarVecna View Post
    Presuming we maintain our current pace of 3 weeks from the beginning of one recruitment to the next (and that's unlikely to speed up unless our community gets much bigger, for risk of people burning out), and assuming we have no further delays or drops from the schedule, the game you've just signed up to run will begin recruiting approximately July 2025.
    Wow, I knew we had a lot of games scheduled but that's even further into the future than I thought. It is kinda funny that my entries on the list are the most long-term commitments in my life by quite a lot. (Granted, I usually prefer to not plan ahead more than I need to, but still).

16. - Top - End - #976

Mutants II has ended in a victory for Town and The Demon
    "Trust bladescape, Shadow of Doubt,"

My almighty and all knowing extended Signature lies HERE! Now includes awesome quotes!

17. - Top - End - #977
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kish View Post
    What happens if Yuma targets a Barian? I get that the Barian will die if any of the Lovers die, and if the Barian dies all the Lovers will die. But if the Barian dies that way, causing enough deaths to cost Team ZeXal the game, does that Barian's player count as losing or winning?
    Unless the Barian has also changed their win condition, that would be a victory for them.
    Show

18. - Top - End - #978
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by bladescape View Post
    Mutants II has ended in a victory for Town and The Demon
    Mutants II added to Multi-game archive, I also tracked down the first one and linked it too.

My Homebrew

19. - Top - End - #979

Oh right, could you add The Tarot Club to that archive?
    (Percy Jackson also has an entry in both archives.)
    Fleeting dreams of paper wings.

Discord: bookwhyrm, feel free to DM.

Book Wombat's Extended Signature

Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    -. --- - / -- ..- -.-. .... / .... . .-. .

20. - Top - End - #980
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Book Wombat View Post
    Oh right, could you add The Tarot Club to that archive?
    (Percy Jackson also has an entry in both archives.)
    Right! Will do, apologies.

- - - Updated - - -

Tarot Club and Tarot Club II moved to the multi-game archive. Checked the other games in the recent ones, they're all where they're supposed to be. The percy jackson one I'm actually not sure if I should move it over. See, the recent ones are PJ Mafia and PJ Mafia 2. The one you mentioned in the single game archive is PJ WW, which is a game from 2010. I'm not sure if I'd count those as part of the same game series.

My Homebrew

21. - Top - End - #981

Quote Originally Posted by AvatarVecna View Post
    Tarot Club and Tarot Club II moved to the multi-game archive. Checked the other games in the recent ones, they're all where they're supposed to be. The percy jackson one I'm actually not sure if I should move it over. See, the recent ones are PJ Mafia and PJ Mafia 2. The one you mentioned in the single game archive is PJ WW, which is a game from 2010. I'm not sure if I'd count those as part of the same game series.
    Ah, dumb me for not checking.
    (And thanks for your work as always!)
    Last edited by Book Wombat; 2023-04-23 at 06:21 PM.
    Fleeting dreams of paper wings.

Discord: bookwhyrm, feel free to DM.

Book Wombat's Extended Signature

Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    -. --- - / -- ..- -.-. .... / .... . .-. .

22. - Top - End - #982
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

My Champs game has been scheduled to start on the 8th of May, for interested spectators.

Am I still joining the next game here even though there's a high chance I'll end up multigaming it with that?

...I'm Snowblaze, of course I am!
    I'm writing stuff, come and read it!
    Werewolf games won: 24
    Werewolf games lost: 14
    Games as town: 23.5
    Games as neutral: 5.5
    Games as wolf: 9
    Games narrated: 1
    Deaths: 17

Extended Signature

23. - Top - End - #983

24. - Top - End - #984
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by CaoimhinTheCape View Post
    Schedule and signature updated.

My Homebrew

25. - Top - End - #985
    Titan in the Playground

Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal has ended in victory for Team ZeXal, and that will be the last Yu-Gi-Oh! Werewolf Game I run.
    Show

26. - Top - End - #986
    Titan in the Playground

Schedule and archive updated.

My Homebrew

27. - Top - End - #987
    Titan in the Playground

Cool. Could you put me on the list, too? I don't have an idea but I probably will sometime in the next 5 years before my turn comes up.
    Show

28. - Top - End - #988
    Ghost in the Playground

Hi everyone! Your friendly neighbourhood Mafia Championships organiser here. Just wanted to say that Snowblaze’s game is starting very soon (like an hour from this post). You can follow it on Mafia Universe here (sorry, no link permissions): http://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/...hampionship%29

Please don’t discuss the game publicly as it is ongoing, but everyone is welcome to join Mafia Universe’s spectator chat on Discord where there are people from other communities spectating too.We play along, make predictions, make fun of cheer on the participants. That can be found here: www.discord.gg/mafiauniverse

Good luck to Snowblaze!

--

On a personal note I also want to say hi to AvatarVecna who I played with in Champs a few years ago!

Spoiler
    Show
    And also also I've been reading OotS for years and years. It's one of the only webcomics I've kept up with since nearly the beginning.

The Fullmetal Mod: Links enabled
    Last edited by flat_footed; 2023-05-08 at 07:45 PM.

29. - Top - End - #989
    Halfling in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

Oh hey master radishes! I met you briefly in AngryElf's no flip game!

30. - Top - End - #990
    Ghost in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Persolus View Post
    Oh hey master radishes! I met you briefly in AngryElf's no flip game!
    Wait really? Who were you? Hi.