New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Librarian in the Playground Moderator

Default Member-Produced Commercial Content

Welcome to the thread for member-produced commercial content. This is a thread for posting your 3.x edition (including Pathfinder) works that are available through the DMs Guild, Drivethru RPG, and other such on-line retailers. As this is a slight digression from our normal rules regarding advertising, please be aware of the following

1) Please limit this to works you are personally involved in; this is for posters to show off their works, not advertising for your publishing company.
    2) Please only make a single post about a given product. Do not post multiple times regarding the same product, as this will be considered advertising.
    3) Please observe the no double-posting rule. If you have several works, post them together, or edit your post in the meantime.

Advertising, including posting here outside of these guidelines, is still subject to potential banning. If you have a question regarding a specific work, it is probably not ok, but ask a mod beforehand (and include a link).
    Last edited by LibraryOgre; 2020-04-22 at 07:27 PM.
    The Cranky Gamer
    *It isn't realism, it's verisimilitude; the appearance of truth within the framework of the game.
    *Picard management tip: Debate honestly. The goal is to arrive at the truth, not at your preconception.
    *Mutant Dawn for Savage Worlds!
    *The One Deck Engine: Gaming on a budget
    Written by Me on DriveThru RPG
    There are almost 400,000 threads on this site. If you need me to address a thread as a moderator, include a link.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Librarian in the Playground Moderator

Default Re: Member-Produced Commercial Content

(The Mod Ogre: Here's an example of an appropriate post)

About 10 years ago, I contributed to an anthology of short stories for Apocalypse Prevention Inc by 3rd Eye Games. My short story is about a werewolf whose friend forgets it's a full moon when he wants to go out, and the agents who have to deal with it.

API Anthology

The Mod Ogre: It is RPG-related. I was personally involved in its creation. It is for sale, but it is available on-line. It is a link to an RPG-specific seller. You'll note, the same link is in my sig, but my sig otherwise complies with the rules, with no excessive images. The only way this is NOT an appropriate post is that this is not a 3.x product, and I'm posting it on the 3.x thread; if it wasn't an example, it would get moved, and possibly a warning for advertising if I had also posted there.
    The Cranky Gamer
    *It isn't realism, it's verisimilitude; the appearance of truth within the framework of the game.
    *Picard management tip: Debate honestly. The goal is to arrive at the truth, not at your preconception.
    *Mutant Dawn for Savage Worlds!
    *The One Deck Engine: Gaming on a budget
    Written by Me on DriveThru RPG
    There are almost 400,000 threads on this site. If you need me to address a thread as a moderator, include a link.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Titan in the Playground

Thanks Mark!

Things I have written or contributed to:

As author
    PF2:
    Sorcerer Bloodlines: Blood of Giants Sorcerer bloodlines based on different types of giants.

PF1 (all Spheres of Power material):
    Conjurer's Handbook (Conjuration sphere expansion for Spheres of Power)
    Destroyer's Handbook (Destruction sphere expansion for Spheres of Power)
    Fey-binder's Handbook (Fallen Fey sphere expansion for Spheres of Power)
    General's Handbook (Leadership sphere for Spheres of Might)
    Sanguinist's Handbook (Blood sphere for Spheres of Power)
    Shapeshifter's Handbook (Alteration sphere expansion for Spheres of Power)
    Wild Magic (Wild magic expansion for Spheres of Power)
    Wraith (Base class for Spheres of Power)

Co-Author
    PF1:
    Champions of the Spheres
    Expanded Options 2
    Spheres of Might

Contributed to:
    Andrus, City of Men (I wrote a prestige class, mainly)
    Fantastical Creatures & How to Survive Them
    (I contributed to the bestiary)

4. - Top - End - #4
    Barbarian in the Playground

Point of order, DM's Guild is DriveThruRPG (they're both the OneBookShelf platform, but with different shelves at the front; you can find a product that should only be on one registered on the other, if you try). Other alternatives of note for d20 publishers include the Open Gaming Store and the Paizo store, though itch.io isn't out of the question, nor is any other storefront that supports it.
    The future is bright.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Ogre in the Playground

6. - Top - End - #6
    Halfling in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

Over the past few years I've written three books for Pathfinder 1st Edition, each focused on a different theme of magic. They give new classes, spells, archetypes, etc. to cover all the common areas for player options.

The compilation book, Paths of Magic, combines the other three and expands upon them: (DriveThruRPG | Open Gaming Store | Ascension Games Store)

If you'd rather get the individual themed books, you can find them below:
    Last edited by Seginus; 2021-07-30 at 01:56 PM.
    Designer, Author of Ascension Games, LLC

Facebook | Twitter | Discord

Author of Paths of Magic Path of Shadows, Path of Iron, and Path of the Wilds.

Get them at the Open Gaming Store, Paizo.com, and DriveThruRPG!

7. - Top - End - #7
    Pixie in the Playground

Devil

I recently wrote a new campaign setting:

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product...-After-the-War

Its called Aedrenar. Its a world that combines a Fantasy Post-Apocalyptic Setting with a very cosmopolitan setting ripe for Vigilantes!

8. - Top - End - #8
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: The World of Prime

Some of you may recognize me; I've been posting about my personal hobgoblin of a notion for years now. That radical idea is that XP should be a tangible resource like gold: something the players collect, trade, and spend. D&D is ultimately a resource-management game, and letting the players manage the single most important resource only makes sense. And once you make the leap, suddenly a lot other things make sense too. I've managed to explain everything from feudal social structures to side-quests to why the Shadowclypse doesn't take over the world with it.

I've generated a ton of material around this. Almost all of it sticks to Core 3.5 pretty faithfully and hence can be dropped into your campaign even if you reject my radical idea. Heroes of Prime contains the core idea (in a page) along with the various tweaks I've made to 3.5 to streamline the game. Lords of Prime explains how to derive governments that make sense and is probably the most interesting of all of my booklets; Merchants of Prime is just a shopping catalogue (but an exhaustive one that incidentally manages to stick to canonical D&D prices from 1 cp = 1 lb of wheat up). There are more rules for mass combat, wilderness exploration, and generating NPCs. In addition I've published a whole host of adventures and setting guides.

These rule books find their ultimate expression in a Windows app I wrote: Sandbox World Generator. This program creates an entire continent of monsters and kingdoms with the click of a button. You can edit the result in the program or with a text editor.

All of this content is available on DriveThruRPG for free.

I've been running a game for the last two years, set on a continent generated by the program called Scorpus, whose random generation is the basis for all of the setting guides and adventures. You can read the recap here in the thread World of Prime: Campaign Journal.

And if fiction is your thing, I've written an entire fantasy series about a mechanical engineer from our world that goes to the world Prime. Of course the first thing he does is invent guns, which does not help as much as one might wish. The books are written with the same rules in mind as the game materials, so it's a chance to see what a consistent and coherent fantasy world looks like from the inside. The series starts with Sword of the Bright Lady; it is published by Pyr and available from Amazon or any other book-seller.
    Last edited by Yahzi Coyote; 2020-05-08 at 02:04 AM.

9. - Top - End - #9
    Ogre in the Playground

My loamling ancestry for PF2 was just uploaded to DriveThruRPG over Veteran's Day and is now available for purchase.

"Can You Dig It?!
    Loamlings are a new ancestry for the second edition of the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game. Molelike in form, loamlings have a strong connection to the earth and growing things makes that loamlings natural farmers, druids, and herbalists. Written by veteran second-edition designer Michael Sayre, this fully-illustrated pdf presents the loamling ancestry with all the roleplaying notes, background, and game rules (including four heritages and 20 ancestry feats) needed to make them an interesting and well-rounded part of your campaign!"

10. - Top - End - #10
    Pixie in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

Howdy!

Not strictly a commercial product, in that it's free, but a few folks and I have a Pathfinder Actual Play Podcast called Pod Against the Machine. We're playing Iron Gods, and it's a very fun group with a good mix of RP, combat, and goofiness. Plus, you know, dungeons, animated skeletons, evil robots, and mysterious space aliens. Available on...pretty much every pod app.

11. - Top - End - #11
    Titan in the Playground

New addition to my library:

Cartomancer (PF2 baseclass, Legendary Games)

Each card in a standard deck is a spell, with different decks for each tradition.
    Last edited by stack; 2023-02-13 at 11:18 AM.

12. - Top - End - #12
    Halfling in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

I've just released Paths of Magic, my FINAL book for Pathfinder 1st edition. This titan of a book is over 450 pages deep and combines the content from Path of Shadows, Path of Iron, and Path of the Wilds and expands on all three.

Some of the features you can look forward to include:
    • Nine new base classes: the eldritch cabalist, the cunning saboteur, the spirit-calling invoker, the stealthy nightblade, the protective warden, and more.
    • Dozens of new options and archetypes for your favorite classes, such as the metallurgist alchemist, animist barbarian, and the shadow priest cleric.
    • Nearly 150 new feats to support all kinds of play styles from spellcasters to close-range combat, including metamagic feats, combat feats, and new “technique” feats that grant specialized combat options.
    • Over 250 new spells for practically every magic user. Take on armies with conjure siege weapon, or create an explosion of verdant life with the wild growth spell. Trap your foes within the empty void prison and wither them away with deadly eclipse.
    • The rune magic system, where every spell serves to empower the next, complete with nearly 200 “runic scripts”, feats, magic items, and archetypes.
    • New magic weapons, armor, wondrous items, and more. Shatter foes’ defenses with the hand of the monolith or hide in the shadows with the silhouette.

If you're interested, you can get it on DriveThruRPG, Paizo.com, the Open Gaming Store, or on my Ascension Games website.
    Designer, Author of Ascension Games, LLC

Facebook | Twitter | Discord

Author of Paths of Magic Path of Shadows, Path of Iron, and Path of the Wilds.

Get them at the Open Gaming Store, Paizo.com, and DriveThruRPG!