New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 14 of 50 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232439 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #391
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: Seaside 5: Kinda like One Piece without the anime

Beach Party
    Prumathe's Girlfiend

Prumathe doesn't say anything, just sits and hugs. His breathing changes after a while, and he's not quite as upright as he was. He's so comfotable and content he's fallen asleep.

Jack & Chidi

"I don't, no... I might in future, though. From you. Oh? Meet why?" Jack has suspicions, but those suspicions are totally and utterly incorrect.

Zaabi

It's a plastic box of toothpicks, which Abi will share with Zara. "I would love a bit of sea glass to take home. If you find any, share it, yeah?" Natalie and Earl would also appreciate sea glass. Abi does gather some, though.
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!

2. - Top - End - #392
    Pixie in the Playground

[Beach Party]

Jack & Chidi

"Sounds good, I don't mind. Massages are important to improve circulation, among other things. As for meeting Jade, let's just say you'll see. You know her, but you don't realize it." Chidi hints cryptically, continuing to work on removing any knots in her muscles. "It occurs to me that if you were clothed, it'd be harder to tell you were female. Is that a bird thing, too?"

Zaabi

"Of course! I'll take some too, I have artwork I'm making with sea glass back home." And by home, she obviously means the orphanage. "Okay, you do the walls, and I'll go hunt for some pretty shells, rocks and sea glass for our sandcastle." She suggests. "Off I go!"

She runs off to do just that.
    Purple Eagle's character list
    Love is the message.

3. - Top - End - #393
    Troll in the Playground

Beach Party

Prumathe's Girlfiend

A few minutes later, Sekhmet also dozes off.
    Boyfriend and girlfriend are sleeping side by side, leaning on each other.
    It's a cute sight.
    It's been a good day.
    Awesome avatar (Kothar, paladin of Tlacua) by Linkele!

Quote Originally Posted by William Shakespeare, King Lear, IV.i.46
    'Tis the time's plague, when madmen lead the blind.
    My Nexus characters

4. - Top - End - #394
    Bugbear in the Playground

[Moonwell Convergence]

Awen can't help but wonder if she had been able to stop the demon from speaking until it died, then that would have stopped it from exploding into ash and flame. If they could have brought back a body for everyone else to study, that might have helped.

With the demon gone, her whip-noose dissolves and scatters.

Being the farthest back, the witch has the least ash on her. "I'm fine."
    "I-I could give you some of my clothes," Awen offers. Sure, it'd be small, but Awen has layers to spare so there's no need to worry about taking too much. She always wears too much clothes.
    ...It's too bad that the ash already is everywhere.

She glances at Laz, eating.
    And then around the room.
    And then catches herself from falling, from the ship shaking again. Guess that means it's time to start sitting on her broom again.
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    (and basically everything else that starts with 'f')
    ALSO! Come roleplay FFRPG in the Nexus!
    Nexus Characters.

5. - Top - End - #395
    Orc in the Playground

Beach Party
    Prumathe's Girlfiend

Prumathe's not going to wake up for a while, and if he's first he'll stay put to let Sekhmet sleep longer.

Jack & Chidi

Jack registers the comment, but doesn't really connect the dots to their earlier conversation- even though the last time she went to one of these, she met a minotaur who had gone through the same thing. Tried flirting, too. "Sorta, I guess. I mean, I like boy clothes. Pockets are better, for one, and it's easier to fly around without people seeing stuff I'd rather they know me better before seeing, y'know? But yeah. People back at the Clattering- where everyone's like me, and I grew up there- all look quite similar. Mum and all the other girls were quite flat-chested, and my hair doesn't grow longer like this than the flight feathers when I'm a jackdaw." She grows a few feathers in her hair, and the lengths are quite similar. "I guess you don't see many front-heavy birds, y'know? And the guys don't generally have beards, unless they go for feathers all the way through." If they practice enough, they can look quite good; mostly soft, short downy feathers, not long ones.

Zaabi

"Sounds good to me." Abi grins and watches as Zara runs off, but builds the walls as she does so. She's putting a lot of effort into the gatehouse, building an arched gateway supported by toothpicks from her bum-bag.

6. - Top - End - #396
    Troll in the Playground

Beach Party
    Prumathe's Girlfiend

Sekhmet wakes first, but stays put. She doesn't feel like disturbing Prumathe's rest. "Sweet dreams, Prumathe, sweet dreams, oh my love," she sings softly under her breath before waiting for him to awaken.

My Nexus characters

7. - Top - End - #397
    Orc in the Playground

Beach Party
    Prumathe's Girlfiend

Prumathe wakes up slowly, muttering a little at first. "Mmm... Nocri, I'll guarantee your loan, but... is it wise, asking them?... I'unno, just don't trust them..."

That's quite interesting, isn't it? Nocri has possibly been mentioned as one of his siblings from the orphanage, but it's not a name Prumathe mentions often.

8. - Top - End - #398
    Troll in the Playground

Beach Party
    Prumathe's Girlfiend

When Prumathe awakens, Sekhmet asks him, "Prumathe, are you all right? You were muttering something about Nocri and a loan in your sleep." She seems concerned, but not too much. It could just be nothing.

My Nexus characters

9. - Top - End - #399
    Pixie in the Playground

[Beach Party]

Jack & Chidi (and Jade)

Her reasons for preferring boy clothes make a lot of sense when she mentions the risk of people looking upskirt as she flies, and he continues to massage her whilst listening to the rest. He notes her hair. "Hmm... makes sense that sexual differences in birds are different from humans." He nods to himself.

If he catches Jade's eye, he'll give her a small friendly wave.

He's silent until he finishes massaging her, and she just might feel light and euphoric once he's done. "How do you feel?" Once she's up and stretched, then he'll point towards Jade again. "Let's go say hi, then."

Zaabi

"I have returned!" Zara declares triumphantly, revealing a slightly enlarged fist which opens up to contain an array of sea shells, rocks and sea glass. It's clear that she selected the prettiest ones she could find. She dumps them between her and her girlfriend, returns her hand to normal and picks up a paint stirrer to help Abi out. "Wonderful, great job Abi!" She gives the half-elf a harmless punch on the shoulder that says 'good job'. "I'll do the windows, you do the doors." She begins first by adding ledges around the castle
    Love is the message.

10. - Top - End - #400
    Orc in the Playground

Beach Party
    Prumathe & Girlfiend

"Yeah, I'm fine. Nocri's my sister, from the orphanage. We were close, but... when we moved out, I got a job and a flat, she didn't get a job, so to pay her first rent she got a loan. She's keeping ahead of it, but... I worry for her, y'know? The people she got the loan from aren't really very nice." And it's a background thing he's been worried a little worried about for a couple of years now, and nothing's happened, so it is probably nothing.

Jack, Chidi & Jade, Maybe

It's also not entirely accurate, as Jack's been wearing masculine clothing since before she had wings. "I'm not really either. Bird or human. I just... look like one sometimes. I feel great, really relaxed." Jack gets up and smiles, flying up to retrieve her satchel and shovel before she forgets. When she lands, she folds the shovel away and returns it to her bag before following Chidi.

Zaabi

Abi nods and grins, adding doors to the ground floor of the sandcastle.

11. - Top - End - #401
    Troll in the Playground

Beach Party
    Prumathe's Girlfiend
    Phew. It's nothing serious. "I'm glad you're okay." Sekhmet hugs Prumathe a little tighter.

Jack and Chidi and Jade
    Jade waves back to Chidi, and says to Skye, "Excuse me a moment. There's someone who wants to talk to me." She stands up and walks over to Chidi, looking rather uncomfortable in her bikini. "Hi Chidi. How've you been doing?"

My Nexus characters

12. - Top - End - #402
    Pixie in the Playground

[Beach Party]

Jack & Chidi (and Jade)

"Not either, but both, then?" Chidi says, trying not to focus on the shovel when she retrieves it. He walks over to Jade, and she meets him halfway. "Hi, Jade! I've been doing great, getting to know the wonders of the Nexus. This is Jack Door, she's going to give me a tour of Inside in a few days." He gestures to Jack. "How're you feeling, you look uncomfortable." He says, noting her discomfort and trying to keep his eyes on her face.

Zaabi

Zara scans the castle to see where ledges will make sense, and puts them there, leaving them when she's done so Abi can do the doors. She grabs the nail file and does the windows of the ground floor, using the paint stirrer and a toothpick at times to help straighten parts or add designs.
    Love is the message.

13. - Top - End - #403
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default [Beach Party]

"Go ahead." Jade seems unsettled here, perhaps speaking to a friend will help her.
    Skye does give the people Jade's meeting a curious glance.
    ~Inner Circle~
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    He takes normality and reason and turns them UP TO 11!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Recaiden, stop using your mastery of the English language to confuse the issue.
    Echidna by Serpentine

14. - Top - End - #404
    Titan in the Playground

Beach Party- Several Nicks

Quote Originally Posted by Deathkeeper View Post
    "Oh, good. When I go somewhere I tend to want to bring my guns, my wings, but preferably both." Nick says with a nod.
    "We probably should avoid both going on any super dangerous trips, though." It's a bit of a concern when you have eggs in the nest.

Meanwhile!

Nick makes a grand gesture and the tip of his stretched wave extends into the moat, filling it in just two passes. He'll also direct a small stream to jump from the wave into the waiting bucket.
    "That's the perks of being a river dragon. I could do more if it wasn't salty." Indeed, if Khannie or Navvy taste the collected water they'll notice it's salt-free.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebonack View Post
    [Beach Party- Several Nicks]

Geneva offers a wry smile. "I spent several years surviving in the Wasteland. I'd like to think I can handle a little bit of urban exploration."

But then Nick offers reasonable insight.

Geneva gives a small huff. "Yeah, probably not. It sounds like such a great research opportunity, though! I only really have the Nexus as a point of reference right now. Gathering data from another hub universe would be absolutely invaluable for my modeling simulations."

Think of the simulations, Nick!

Think of how amazing they would be!

"Though, Michalson, if you wouldn't mind a few more questions. What was it that caused you to decide coming here? After all, the Nexus sounds quite similar to Sigil."
    "Aye, that it does." Michalson nods. "But that's the reason I came 'ere. Sigil... it's supposed to be one of a kind. The centre of the planes, figuratively if not literally. So a world just like it but elsewhere... I had to get the dark of it. I don't know what I was expectin', but probably not..." He waves his hand. "All of this. It's like Sigil in a strange mirror."
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

15. - Top - End - #405
    Orc in the Playground

Beach Party
    Prumathe's Girlfiend

It's nothing big in comparison to Sekhmet's own issues, but before she got involved with the Hive or her mother it was probably the most worrying thing in Prumathe's mind. And given who she loaned money from, it could get pretty serious.

"You have no idea how glad I am that you are safe, too." Prumathe smiles and hugs Sekhmet.

Jack, Chidi & Jade

"Yeah, that's basically it, Chidi. Hi, I'm Jack, pleased to meet you." Jack also appreciates Jade's bikini, and arranged a date with Jason last year, even if she didn't turn up in the end.

Zaabi

Abi also helps with making the sandcastle, adding details and eventually starting to sculpt the animated sand into gargoyles. She makes some experiments to make sure there's not much chance of mixing the magic sand with mundane sand and recovering it, which fortunately proves relatively easy.

16. - Top - End - #406
    Troll in the Playground

Default Beach Party

Prumathe's Girlfiend

Honestly, Sekhmet wouldn't mind dealing with some more mundane problems. Every time she leaves her cabin, she seems to get caught up in some crazy turn of events. "I love you too. I don't think I can ever repay you for saving my life." Sekhmet hugs back. His magic brought her back from the brink of death. She's been completely certain of his love for her, and hers for him, ever since. Her face has been hard to read since her eyes turned glassy and black, but she looks at him with a smile on her face and a hint of longing in her gaze. "Prumathe. I love you. I want you to make me yours. Forever." She blushes, her cheeks turning black. "Please, uh, just consider it at least?"

Jack and Chidi and Jade (oh my)

Jade doesn't quite like the way Jack is looking at her. She at least appreciates that Chidi is trying not to, even if he's not entirely successful. Ugh. Why did she wear this silly bikini? She crosses her arms to hide as much of her bosom as she can and addresses the others. "Hi Jack. I am a bit uncomfortable. I guess wearing a bikini was a bad idea." Jade looks really good in it though. Her body is well-suited to the revealing garment.

My Nexus characters

17. - Top - End - #407
    Pixie in the Playground

[Beach Party]

Jack & Chidi (and Jade)

Chidi looks apologetic when Jade crosses her arms, and tries to give Jack a look that indicates she should stop staring so much. "You know each other?" Not just because she didn't say anything to the effect of 'pleased to meet you, too', but because of the conversation he and Jack had earlier. "Why'd you wear such a bikini, though? Trying to 'acclimatize'? Coulda gone for something more... modest."

Zaabi

Zara does the rest of the windows, and joins in with adding details. She creates a spiral ramp with steps from the top to the bottom, draws in brick lines and adds additional steps. When she's done with that, she dusts off and returns the nail file, and takes both paint stirrers back to her bag, figuring their hands can do the rest.

"I'll do the decorating while you finish the gargoyles!" She picks up some shells and sea glass, ready to begin.
    Love is the message.

18. - Top - End - #408
    Orc in the Playground

Beach Party
    Prumathe & Girlfriend

Prumathe is stunned. She's asking him to ask her to marry her, he thinks, and... wow. He's met her parents, three of them at least. Two would approve, he thinks, and the third vehemently not so. But... She's not met many on his side of the family yet. That's mostly because he grew up in an orphanage, but not even those of his 'siblings' he was closest to has met her yet. He was not expecting it; he loves her, he knows it, but... It still feels quite sudden. Even if they have known each other for a year or so now, and in that time gone through things most couples never do. Or at least, he hopes most couples don't have to deal with a megalomaniacal parent trying use one of the two in furthering schemes of world and/or reality domination.

He doesn't say anything for a moment, as he's trying to figure out what to say. He... actually wants to, but... he's part scared he's misinterpreted something somewhere and she's asking for something completely different.

Jack, Jade & Chidi

Jack frowns at Chidi, and tilts her head as she thinks. "We do?" Chidi never actually explained what had happened to Jade, just queried her about the superhero she knew and then asked if Jade looked similar- which Jack couldn't answer, because it's been a long time, they were distant and Jade doesn't look exactly like Jason did. She turns to Jade, and studies her face. "Oh! Right, Chidi asked if you looked familiar. You were that superhero at the party last year, right? Sorry, I didn't know." Jack's focused on Jade's face now, aware that she was making Jade uncomfortable and why.

Zaabi

"Don't you want to make a gargoyle?" Abi doesn't disagree, just thinks Zara might want a go.

19. - Top - End - #409
    Troll in the Playground

Default Beach Party

Prumathe's Girlfiend

Seeing Prumathe's hesitation, Sekhmet responds. "Uh, it's okay. You don't have to do it now. I, uh, don't want to force you into it before you're ready." She hugs him, hoping he correctly understood that she wants him to ask her to marry him. But at the same time, she's kinda hoping he'll wait just so there can be a more proper proposal.

Jack, Jade, Chidi

Jade blushes embarrassedly. "Yeah I am. I didn't want to look like this. I'm just trying to get used to it." She looks pretty good, all things considered. Why wouldn't she want that?

My Nexus characters

20. - Top - End - #410
    Pixie in the Playground

[Beach Party]

Jack & Chidi (and Jade)

"I felt like I'd be gossipping or invading her privacy if I told you outright, so I figured I'd drop hints and leave you to connect the dots." Chidi explains, and also finds it easier to focus more on Jade's face. Though she's beautiful and voluptuous, he likes Jade as a friend, and friends don't make friends uncomfortable. Especially after the way Mirai explained just what Jade would be feeling to him, a few days ago.

"Trying to get used to it, I see." As a man, he loves showing off his body and muscles, if he became a woman he'd probably do the same regardless of any discomfort. Or so he thinks, in fact he's more likely to be the sort to keep dressing as male and wait for it to blow over. "I also thought I'd just come say hi, see how you're feeling. Besides, I had fun with you that night on patrol, I'd like to do it again sometime."

Zaabi

"Hmm..." Zara thinks for only a short moment before dropping the shells and sea glass, having made her decision. "Let's do gargoyles, then. Gargoyles and statues... of angels, and animals!" The perpetually smiling girl grins. "Thanks, love."

Wait, what'd she just say?

"Too soon... sorry." She blushes. "I've never done dating before, as you know... "
    Love is the message.

21. - Top - End - #411
    Orc in the Playground

Beach Party
    Prumathe's Panic

"Right, no! I mean, yes! Of course, yes. Right. Um. Well. Good, I think. So. Before... Before we go further, you should really meet some of my family. I mean, I've met yours, and they like me. Except the one who doesn't matter, anyway. So. I mean. It won't change anything, what they say, but... They're my family, kinda, and I want to make sure everyone gets on." If they don't, well, he's an adult and so are they, so it's not super serious if things don't work out.

Jade, Jack, Chidi

"So instead of warning me, you decide to give me the clues so I can figure it out- which is still gossip, by the way. The knowledge of Jade's situation has spread to someone she knew before, it's just now you can feel better about it because you didn't tell me- and let me look like an insensitive wazzock and make Jade uncomfortable." Jack's not very happy with Chidi right now. She's embarrassed herself and made Jade uncomfortable, and neither is something she wants. Chidi's an acceptable target because he was in a position to stop both things happening, yet didn't act on them.

Zaabi

Abi's a little shocked by the utterance, but not scared off. Zara's new to the game, and very pretty besides. She smiles and leans in to kiss Zara. "You muppet, of course I know. I don't think I love you, not yet. And I don't think you love me yet, either. But you're pretty and I like you, a lot. It'll come, don't worry." Currently, they're working on attraction and compatibility. That should grow into love, if it lasts. "You, uh, don't mind me being so frank, do you?"

22. - Top - End - #412
    Troll in the Playground

Default Beach Party

Prumathe's Panic

Sekhmet hugs Prumathe again. "That's a great idea! I'd love to meet some of your siblings!" She's aware Prumathe doesn't really have parents, but has many siblings. She's less sure they'd like to meet her, given what she is. Her tail betrays that hint of nervousness.

Jade, Jack, Chidi

"I know I asked you not to tell anyone, but I feel like this was the wrong way to go about it. You could have just introduced us, and let me tell Jack." To Jack, Jade says, "I picked up a nasty curse a couple weeks ago. Made me into a woman. But I'll live."

My Nexus characters

23. - Top - End - #413
    Pixie in the Playground

[Beach Party]

Jack & Chidi (and Jade)

Before Chidi can speak, Jade says her piece, and he nods at her apologetically. "You're right, Jade. I'm sorry." He says, then turns to Jack. "And that is why I didn't warn you. I did tell you not to ogle her, however. If I hadn't said anything, would you not still have stared and made her uncomfortable, and later gotten unhappy with me regardless upon realizing I knew but said nothing?" In short, no matter what he did, Jack'd be miffed at him.

Besides, he already thinks she's a bit of an insensitive wazzock, but he doesn't say that. "Nonetheless, I'm sorry." He says, if only to make peace.

Zaabi

Zara accepts the kiss, smiling widely. She's always smiling, genuine or not, but when she's with Abi it's almost always genuine. "Frank, shmank! I don't mind at all. I've never felt that kind of love, before. I'm... still getting used to the concept of love in all its forms." Whatever could that mean? "But I also think you're pretty, and I like you a whole lot. I hope we eventually fall in love!" She has a more serious look on her face as she keeps speaking, but as always, there's a small smile on her face regardless... almost like she can't - or won't - stop smiling. "Have you seen Natalie and Karasu? The look they have when they're looking at each other... I'd like to experience that someday. Let's work towards it!" She's grinning again.
    Love is the message.

24. - Top - End - #414
    Halfling in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Deathkeeper View Post
    Beach Party- D&D

"Well, yeah. We're support. That's what we signed on for. The only reason we got moved to field duty was everyone getting locked down 'cause of the skinwalkers. We're suited for making kids laugh and getting information from nowhere. Not punching things into dust." Of course, he says that as the person who when shifted scores some of the highest physical scores in strength, endurance, and even sprinting of folks without physical-enhancing magic.
    [Beach Party - D&D]

"Punching things into dust is overrated anyway." Ithuriel replies with a shrug, "When I'm out on patrol with Michalson, he's the one who actually, you know, figures stuff out. He's a proper detective." She takes a sip, then raises an eyebrow and looks at Melvin and Wilfred, "Hey, you two ever thought of going for something more in that field? You seem smart enough for it. Then you could have your own big dumb muscle to follow you around!"

"Well it's na' like he doesna' get in any danger himself. Still seems a wee bit too dangerous tae me."
    Before you criticise someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticise them, you'll be a mile away and you'll have their shoes.

25. - Top - End - #415
    Ogre in the Playground

Beach Party- D&D

"Oh, I don't really think I'm one for any leadership roles. That's why I applied for lab work anyway. Or library work. Same idea. Besides, the Sergeant doesn't seem to think we're worth much on our own anyway."
    Though maybe that's just Melvin's interpretation, since the guy did assign them to field work, cushy neighborhood or not.

Beach Party- Multiple Nicks

"These are the sacrifices parents make for the safety of their kids, Geneva." Nick teases. Are they supposed to call them chicks? Cubs? Foals, if they're born with Geneva's hooves? The trouble of being a catbird.
    "'X in a funhouse mirror' tends to describe the Nexus well." Like that time they discovered Geneva was from a place just like Nick's but everyone was extra colorful and full of puns.
    Meanwhile!

"It's how river dragons do things! Kinda 'cause our fire isn't totally real or anything. And I'll be able to do more when I get my own river! But then I'll get really big really fast and I'd have to move out to sit in it all day and Nick and Geneva would be sad about it." Moving out of your parents' at nine to sit in a river would probably make them upset.
    Spako Highclaws by Ceika.

[Sorry Boss, but as always, I get the last word.]

26. - Top - End - #416
    Orc in the Playground

Beach Party
    Prumathe's Panic

"Don't worry, I'm sure they'll love you. There were all sorts in the orphanage, when I was growing up. Run by halflings, mostly. Some others who had grown up there, too. Do you want to meet some one-on-one, or shall I try to organise a big family get-together?" One-on-one would be a little more intimate, so he can arrange meetings with the ones he'd think she'd like most- and ones he thinks would like her, most importantly. A family get-together would require a lot more planning, since he might not be able to snub the ones he think won't like her. Mostly girls he thinks had or has a crush on him, more than anything else.

Chidi, Jack & Jade

Jack looks embarrassed as she's reminded of the warning on ogling. "I forgot. I do that, not deliberately. Like the date. I forgot about that until the day after, I'm sorry Jade. Bikini was a brave choice. Last chap I met at one of these with a similar situation had upset somebody who'd turned their swimsuit into a bikini." Jade might not even remember the date, given it wasn't much planned I don't think. Either way, it didn't happen.

Zaabi

"We'll get there, Zara. Or we won't. There's not much really we can do about it, except keep meeting up and hoping for the best." Abi's quite happy either way; she thought her parents had that kind of love, but then he left. So she's not sure how much she actually trusts the appearance of love between Karasu and Natalie. Like she doesn't quite trust the appearance of love between her mother and her stepdad. "You're really pretty too, Zara, and you're happy and cheerful and smiley. Always smiley."

27. - Top - End - #417
    Troll in the Playground

Default Beach Party

Prumathe's Panic

"Okay. Okay." Sekhmet finds it a little hard to believe though. To Prumathe's other question, she responds, "I, uh, don't mind. Whichever way you prefer is good."

Jade, Chidi, Jack

"It's okay Chidi, Jack. I understand." Jade doesn't want to reschedule that date though, not while she's so uncomfortable with her new body. Then she's told she's brave for dressing like this. "You think so?" She supposes it is, although she doesn't feel it.
    Last edited by bc56; 2020-07-06 at 01:34 PM.

My Nexus characters

28. - Top - End - #418
    Pixie in the Playground

[Beach Party]

Jack & Chidi (and Jade)

Chidi nods, then keeps quiet for the time being, to let the girls talk. Jade's focus seems to be more on Jack now.

At least, until Jade wonders if she really is brave for trying on a bikini, and he takes the chance to reassure her. "You were only recently turned into a woman, you look like you're still uncomfortable with the situation and yet you wear a bikini. Yes, Jade, you're brave. I've seen you in action, so it's not so unexpected."

Zaabi

"I hope the best happens, Abi." Zara responds with her ever-present sunny smile. "I know! People say I have a smiley face, and besides, it's good to smile and be happy all the time, isn't it? Though, to be honest, it seems there's always a smile on my lips even when I'm not happy... I always wondered why." Like when they had their fight, she definitely wasn't happy, and still had a tiny smile on her lips. After a moment, she shrugs and continues working on the sandcastle. They're almost done, too!
    Love is the message.

29. - Top - End - #419
    Orc in the Playground

Beach Party
    Prumathe's Panic

"One on one, I think, at least to begin with. Samantha first, I think." And Earl realises he'll have to come up with at least two or three people for Sekhmet to meet before the big meet-up with others. Which would be more people.

Jade, Jack, Chidi

"Oh, yeah. You are definitely brave. You've got a body that attracts attention, and that bikini really emphasises that. And yet you aren't comfortable with that attention, so... yes. You are brave. I wish I could get away with a bikini." Jack says that with full honesty, though the reason why she doesn't wear a bikini has nothing to do with confidence or body image.

Zaabi

"I don't know, Zara. Do you want to smile, when you aren't happy? When we had our argument, did you want to be smiling then?" Abi's thinking back as she works on the sandcastle, and she can't think of any time Zara wasn't smiling. Which is a little odd, at the very least.

30. - Top - End - #420
    Troll in the Playground

Default Beach Party

Prumathe's Panic

Sekhmet's happy with that. "Okay. That sounds good." She's not sure if she's been told who Samantha is before, but she doesn't remember her.

JJC

"Aw. Thanks guys," Jade replies. "Although honestly I feel more foolish than brave. I didn't want all this attention, but I wore it anyway knowing it would attract attention."

My Nexus characters