Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 61 to 69 of 69
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Miltonian's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Brinstar Depths
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Sword of Roses (IC)

    Chaarix screeches to a halt and stands still as her vision clears. She blinks rapidly, squinting at the human in front of her. She eyes the woman, turns towards the goats, and slowly backs away. She even sits down, trying to look un-threatening, but majestic for the moment.

    Well, this was new. She eyed the woman's injuries with slight concern. "Are you...alright?" she asks. Wait, what was she doing? She had more important things to worry about. "And where is the elf?"

  2. - Top - End - #62
    Spamalot in the Playground
     
    DigoDragon's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Sword of Roses (IC)

    "I'm fine. The elf... got away though," the human replied. "Managed to... break something in his bag. Spilled some shards on the ground over there." She points to the area.

    "When I find that elf, I'm going to tear him in half."
    Digo Dragon - Artist
    D&D 5e Homebrew: My Little Pony Races
    Avatar by me - Doc Wagon

  3. - Top - End - #63
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Miltonian's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Brinstar Depths
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Sword of Roses (IC)

    "Mmmm," Chaarix agrees, nodding, "Well, I suppose you did what you could." She grins. "I managed to cripple his hand, so I think I am having more success in tearing him apart so far."

    "Now, which way did he run? I must pursue him."

  4. - Top - End - #64
    Spamalot in the Playground
     
    DigoDragon's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Sword of Roses (IC)

    The human points the way south. "Through the woods that way. Nothing but trees for miles. There's an open road to the east that goes down to a small village, but I think he's gonna avoid the open sky if you're after him."

    She pauses, then adds, "...so why ARE you after him?"
    Digo Dragon - Artist
    D&D 5e Homebrew: My Little Pony Races
    Avatar by me - Doc Wagon

  5. - Top - End - #65
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Miltonian's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Brinstar Depths
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Sword of Roses (IC)

    Chaarix spreads her wings and makes ready to take off. "He stole something from me," she growls. It's not exactly the truth, but she doesn't need to know that. "And he is going to learn why that is a bad idea." She pauses for dramatic effect. "After I burn the forest down around him."

  6. - Top - End - #66
    Spamalot in the Playground
     
    DigoDragon's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Sword of Roses (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by Miltonian View Post
    Chaarix spreads her wings and makes ready to take off. "He stole something from me," she growls. It's not exactly the truth, but she doesn't need to know that. "And he is going to learn why that is a bad idea." She pauses for dramatic effect. "After I burn the forest down around him."
    The woman nodded slowly. "Aye, well that little rotgrubber stole something from me as well. I on't suppose you... ah, want some help? He seems a slippery goat, and... well you ran headlong into a pen of those like you didn't see it."
    Digo Dragon - Artist
    D&D 5e Homebrew: My Little Pony Races
    Avatar by me - Doc Wagon

  7. - Top - End - #67
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Miltonian's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Brinstar Depths
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Sword of Roses (IC)

    Chaarix pauses mid-takeoff and settles back on the ground. "Help?" she repeats, incredulous, "You are wounded and you don't even have scales." She bristles a little bit. "Yes, well, there was a bright light and I couldn't see clearly for a minute there. It is gone now. I assure you, I am perfectly fine."

    Still, if he pulls the same trick again, what will she do? Chaarix studies the human once more. "You...fought of three others. Who were they?"

  8. - Top - End - #68
    Spamalot in the Playground
     
    DigoDragon's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Sword of Roses (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by Miltonian View Post
    Still, if he pulls the same trick again, what will she do? Chaarix studies the human once more. "You...fought of three others. Who were they?"
    "I'm not positive, but I have a lead. They came to my village a couple days ago and stayed at the inn there the entire time. The elf only showed up today--quite wounded--but those three helped heal him. They stole a large supply of medicinals from our apothecary and... well I gave chase. I remember them having a symbol tatooed on their arms of a raven. I think they're some kind of mercenary group from the city to the south. That's where I'm going."

    She looks down at her wounds, then shrugs. "I guess I'm pretty battered, but what's my alternative? Go home in shame for for giving up so soon? I didn't know a dragon was involved and well.. you are a dragon, right?"
    Digo Dragon - Artist
    D&D 5e Homebrew: My Little Pony Races
    Avatar by me - Doc Wagon

  9. - Top - End - #69
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Miltonian's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Brinstar Depths
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Sword of Roses (IC)

    Chaarix is mildly offended that she can't recognize a dragon when she sees one. Still, that is her problem, not Chaarix's. "Yes," she says, "I am a dragon. Thank you for noticing."

    She considers her options. A second pair of eyes would be very helpful, if the elf tried that spell again. Still, she has no time to wait for her to trod along on the ground. She crouches lower, putting her chest near the ground. "I need a guide," she says, "And a second pair of eyes never hurts. Can you hold on tight?"

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •