New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Titan in the Playground

Default Help! The Student Council Wants to Date Me! <HSHC> IC

Help! The Student Council Wants to Date Me!

Episode One: It’s a Nearly Unanimous Decision! My Student Council Is a Harem!

It is the first day back from the spring break.

The weather here in Akaji has been more or less perfect, as it always is. In fact, a breeze coming in off the ocean brings with t just a hint of salt, and does a wonderful job keeping the city cool during the hotter months of the year. The sun shines down, and it glitters off the nearby ocean, as well as reflecting off the rooftops of houses, many of which sport solar panels to help reduce the cities reliance on larger and more costly power plants.

And so, you have made your way to school.

As you all become situated in your new rooms, chatting with friends who are in different classes, or catching up with those who are in your class, the school PA system comes to life with the familiar low squeal of feedback.

As it dies down, you hear a young woman's voice on the system.

All Sudent Council Members, report to the Student Council room immediately. There is another brief squeal of feedback as the PA system is shut down.

Each of you, having been elected to the Student Council before the term ended for the break, prepares yourselves to go to the council room for your first meeting with the President. Which means it is time to put on a good first impression!

Spoiler: Scene 1!
    Show
    Unopposed Allure roll! Make the best Impression you can on the President! 2 VP to the highest roll, 1 VP for the runner up!
    Last edited by Lentrax; 2020-03-11 at 06:36 AM.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.
    For all you lesser superheroes out there.

Custom STO avatar by Durkoala.

A novella about a wizard and a rock star, cross-dimensional travel, and healing wounds neither knew were there.

Spoiler: Online stuffs
    Show
    Lentrax has a Deviantart now, check it out!

Streaming Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 11CST on Twitch.

Follow me on Twitter!

2. - Top - End - #2
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Help! The Student Council Wants to Date Me! <HSHC> IC

Oh god Mina's one weakness. Pretty ladies.

Um. uh.... Hi... Mina blushes averting her eyes. My name's um Mina...

Spoiler
    Show

Neutral allure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Titan in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Yuki was a bit flustered at first as he collected his things and got ready to go to the Student Council Room.
    He'd obsessed with making sweets the day before, accidentally running into the late night hours before realising he really aughta have been in bed, so maybe the sweets (cookies) that he'd made to show a good first impression to all his fellow SC-members might not be as good as hoped.
    So just as he entered the SC-room, he was snacking lightly on a cookie with a mildly shy posture, freezing there as he saw Mina already having entered and then his eyes landed on the President and he made an audioable gulp, almost dropping his cookie box, though quickly getting it placed on a table to keep on secure.

Spoiler: Allure Roll
    Show

(1d6+1)[6]
    Neutral Allure
    Using Sweet Tooth's once per episode, +1 to an Allure roll while eating sweets, to gain that plus 1 to the die roll.

With a quick self-collecting and calming down from his 'omg it is the pretty student council president!' momentary hyperventilation, Yuki said "Hello, I am Yuki.... Um, I was assigned to the Student Council just before the holiday break... I wasn't assigned a specific position yet tho within the council itself, miss pretty- I mean President~" Yuki said, still munching on that cookie he'd been testing from the moment he'd entered without realising it.
    Last edited by Hemnon; 2020-03-11 at 12:22 PM.
    Awesome avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

Awesome dark heresy inquisitor avatar by Emperor Ing

Gender bended avatar by Emperor Ing

.... in her party dress, also by Emperor Ing

Epic imperial Guardsman by The Architect

Dingle Dongle Dangle - Do it at an Angle~

4. - Top - End - #4
    Titan in the Playground

"Report to the Student Council room immediately." Even such a simple announcement reflects the confidence and clarity that I first heard when Kashiwa-san gave her president's speech at the start of the year. I smile, looking forward to working with her more closely, then rise from my seat and excuse myself from the classroom.

When I get to the Student council room, I take a moment to fix my hair and straighten my uniform, checking in my pocket mirror to make sure I look my best. It's not that I'm vain, particularly, just that I know the importance of first impressions. Then, I step through the door, bow, and introduce myself.

"Good morning, miss president. I am Sugimoto Sumika, at your service."

I hope I look even half as good as she does right now...

Spoiler: Roll
    Show
    Strong allure, no advantages.
    Lydia Seaspray by Oneris!

Spoiler: Acclaim
    Show
    Winner of Spellbrew Contest I & Subclass Contest II
    Quote Originally Posted by JNAProductions View Post
    That is the perfect ending. Thread done, Ninja_Prawn won.
    Quote Originally Posted by KorvinStarmast View Post
    We love our ninja prawn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Gnoll View Post
    NinjaPrawn, you are my favourite.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir cryosin View Post
    Ninja you're like the forum's fairy godmother.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThinkMinty View Post
    This is why you're the best, Ninja Prawn.

A Faerie Affair

Homebrew: Sig

5. - Top - End - #5
    Orc in the Playground

Devil

'Crap, crap, crap! I haven't prepared to talk to her! Or anyone really! What if I screw it u... no calm down. Okay Hisoka, stay cool, calm, and collected. Greet her in a manner that hopefully won't have anyone wanting to call the police on you... again.' Were the thoughts running through Hisoka's head as he made his way to the Student Council room. After entering behind the other members of the Council who got there before him, he looked towards the president. Withdrawing his nervousness as best he could; he then introduces himself in a monotone voice,

"My name is Hirota Hisoka. It is a pleasure to properly meet you."

'I screwed up, I just know it,' he thought.

Spoiler: Allure
    Show
    Weak allure. Burning a use of Stay Cool, regardless if it'll help or not. (nullifies negative modifiers on a roll)
    A fundamental truth about existence: All is to be laughed at.

Lawful Evil with Chaotic Good tendencies. Have fun figuring that out.

How to deal with Slowbro in Gen 1:
    1. Mewtwo
    2. there is no #2.

Quote Originally Posted by Man_Over_Game View Post
    Well, that makes you Dr. Robotnik. So...yeah?

6. - Top - End - #6
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    Oh god Mina's one weakness. Pretty ladies.

Um. uh.... Hi... Mina blushes averting her eyes. My name's um Mina...

Spoiler
    Show

Neutral allure.
    Upon your arrival, Chise is reading a large binder that seems to have at least four or five hundred pages of... something. She looks up for just a moment and then goes back to her reading.

Hello. please. Take a seat. We will begin when the others arrive.

Quote Originally Posted by Laughing Dog View Post
    'Crap, crap, crap! I haven't prepared to talk to her! Or anyone really! What if I screw it u... no calm down. Okay Hisoka, stay cool, calm, and collected. Greet her in a manner that hopefully won't have anyone wanting to call the police on you... again.' Were the thoughts running through Hisoka's head as he made his way to the Student Council room. After entering behind the other members of the Council who got there before him, he looked towards the president. Withdrawing his nervousness as best he could; he then introduces himself in a monotone voice,

"My name is Hirota Hisoka. It is a pleasure to properly meet you."

'I screwed up, I just know it,' he thought.

Spoiler: Allure
    Show
    Weak allure. Burning a use of Stay Cool, regardless if it'll help or not. (nullifies negative modifiers on a roll)
    Chise looks up from the binder, but then goes back to it, turning the page. Yes. Hello, Please, have a seat.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja_Prawn View Post
    "Report to the Student Council room immediately." Even such a simple announcement reflects the confidence and clarity that I first heard when Kashiwa-san gave her president's speech at the start of the year. I smile, looking forward to working with her more closely, then rise from my seat and excuse myself from the classroom.

When I get to the Student council room, I take a moment to fix my hair and straighten my uniform, checking in my pocket mirror to make sure I look my best. It's not that I'm vain, particularly, just that I know the importance of first impressions. Then, I step through the door, bow, and introduce myself.

"Good morning, miss president. I am Sugimoto Sumika, at your service."

I hope I look even half as good as she does right now...

Spoiler: Roll
    Show
    Strong allure, no advantages.
    You finish freshening up your appearance, and step into the council room. When you greet Chise, she looks up again from the massive binder.

Yes, well, take a seat. We will begin when the others arrive.

And with that, she goes back to her binder, turning another few pages until the next member of the student council arrives. But (and you can't be sure, to ask would be incredibly rude), you think you see Chise giving you surreptitious glances out of the corner of her eye as she tries to continue reading....

Quote Originally Posted by Hemnon View Post
    Yuki was a bit flustered at first as he collected his things and got ready to go to the Student Council Room.
    He'd obsessed with making sweets the day before, accidentally running into the late night hours before realising he really aughta have been in bed, so maybe the sweets (cookies) that he'd made to show a good first impression to all his fellow SC-members might not be as good as hoped.
    So just as he entered the SC-room, he was snacking lightly on a cookie with a mildly shy posture, freezing there as he saw Mina already having entered and then his eyes landed on the President and he made an audioable gulp, almost dropping his cookie box, though quickly getting it placed on a table to keep on secure.

Spoiler: Allure Roll
    Show

[roll0]
    Neutral Allure
    Using Sweet Tooth's once per episode, +1 to an Allure roll while eating sweets, to gain that plus 1 to the die roll.

With a quick self-collecting and calming down from his 'omg it is the pretty student council president!' momentary hyperventilation, Yuki said "Hello, I am Yuki.... Um, I was assigned to the Student Council just before the holiday break... I wasn't assigned a specific position yet tho within the council itself, miss pretty- I mean President~" Yuki said, still munching on that cookie he'd been testing from the moment he'd entered without realising it.
    Assigned? Her voice is harsh. What do you mean assigned?

The string of syllables come out so quickly that for a moment, they seem to almost run together to make different words.

If you did not wish to be on the Student Council, then why did you not say so?

She sighs.

But, you are here, and you seem to have grasped onto the responsibility. So! she exclaims, slamming the binder shut. We will just have to do with what we have. And, she adds, with a hint of sarcasm coloring her voice as she lowers it to a more reasonable volume. We cannot exactly kick out the member of the council who brought us food in order to continue our works, can we?

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

A novella about a wizard and a rock star, cross-dimensional travel, and healing wounds neither knew were there.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

7. - Top - End - #7

I think we probably could, with a unanimous vote. Or if said elected official has created a hostile environment. Mina muses.

There's has to be like, a charter or something, right?

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

8. - Top - End - #8
    Titan in the Playground

I give Yuki a demure smile and say, "well, if it comes to a vote, I'm supporting the one who brings us cookies.

So then, what's the first order of business?"

Show
    We love our ninja prawn.

A Faerie Affair

9. - Top - End - #9
    Titan in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Yuki had been a bit nervous, but more or less what he had meant was that he'd been assigned the chance, and he took it.
    Chise was there and he sort of had a crush on her after all.
    He quickly got to a seat before replying to Chise. "Yes, well I accepted the assignment, of course. I wasn't forced into this or anything like that." Yuki said and pushed his glasses up a little. He was rather well known to be an Honor Student at the school after all. Not to mention the fact he also keeps a good relation with the teachers and such.
    At Sumika's words, Yuki looked a little confused. "Um, vote? for what?" The meek-looking boy said with a mild confusion.
    Awesome avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

10. - Top - End - #10
    Titan in the Playground

No, Chise says to the matter of the vote. We aren't going to vote to censure a Student Council member on the first day. That would send the wrong message to the student body.

Instead, we will begin our first meeting by reviewing the notes left to us by last years Council, she continues, patting the binder she had been reading. I have been reading their notes, and frankly, am more than a little disgusted by what I read there. It seems that for the last few years, the Council has been little more than just another little clique in the school, albeit one that was capable of rubber stamping almost every club their friends wanted.

Chise's eyes flash menacingly from behind her glasses as she looks at her fellow Council members.

I therefore propose to the Council, that our first official action toward making this office respectable once again, is to officially disband all school clubs and require each of them to reapply for acceptance.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

11. - Top - End - #11
    Orc in the Playground

Devil

'Oh, thank goodness. I won't get kicked out the first day,' Thought Hisoka from his seat. 'Wait... When did I sit down?'

Quote Originally Posted by Lentrax View Post
    Chise's eyes flash menacingly from behind her glasses as she looks at her fellow Council members.

I therefore propose to the Council, that our first official action toward making this office respectable once again, is to officially disband all school clubs and require each of them to reapply for acceptance.
    "How would that improve the situation?" Hisoka queries, slightly confused.

1. Mewtwo
    2. there is no #2.

12. - Top - End - #12
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Laughing Dog View Post
    "How would that improve the situation?" Hisoka queries, slightly confused.
    "Well, if the previous council's process was as corrupt as all that, it would be fairer to sweep everything away and start again." I offer. It's a little harsh, but it is part of the student council's job to make painful decisions that bring long-term benefits. "The clubs that really deserve a share of the school's resources will be re-approved, while any that can't justify their place will be cleared out."

Remembering all the tidying up I have to do at the shrine, it strikes me that "it'll be like a spring cleaning, except for our balance sheet."

Show
    We love our ninja prawn.

A Faerie Affair

13. - Top - End - #13
    Orc in the Playground

Devil

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja_Prawn View Post
    "Well, if the previous council's process was as corrupt as all that, it would be fairer to sweep everything away and start again." I offer. It's a little harsh, but it is part of the student council's job to make painful decisions that bring long-term benefits. "The clubs that really deserve a share of the school's resources will be re-approved, while any that can't justify their place will be cleared out."

Remembering all the tidying up I have to do at the shrine, it strikes me that "it'll be like a spring cleaning, except for our balance sheet."
    "Oh," Hisoka utters, mulling it over in his head.

1. Mewtwo
    2. there is no #2.

14. - Top - End - #14
    Titan in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Yuki gulped a little at the very harsh statement from Chise of disbanding every club and require a reapplying of them for review before they could be re-established.
    "Oh... Wow... Um, wouldn't it go over better calling for a suspension first and the clubs can individually then request a re-review of the club's validity, rather than anger every single clubmember with suddenly having their clubs disbanded. I mean, it's just my thoughts on it... less hostile rebuff from just doing a suspension instead..." Yuki said out loud for all the hear.... and he slowly just trailed off with his voice weakening out until he just got quiet again in the end.
    Awesome avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #15
    Titan in the Playground

I disagree.
    Chise opens up the binder, flips to one of the tabbed sections and pushes the binder into the center of the table.

You can look through the documentation if you want, but looks like the former council was charging fees to the clubs for their continued existences. But not to some of them. We need to send a clear message to the student body, that we are not them. And we must do it quickly, before any of these clubs decide they need to continue to bribe us.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

16. - Top - End - #16
    Titan in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Yuki looked a little abashed.
    "Bu... But I mean, we would be treated those that were the victims of the prior Student Council, so would disbanding their clubs as well? I was merely thinking it'd be better for all to start out with full suspension for all clubs and then shut down the ones that seem fishy. I mean, I'm only saying is all..." Yuki replied and fidgeted a bit with his hands.
    Awesome avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #17
    Titan in the Playground

Yuki's mention of fishy clubs makes me realise something. "That won't work, because it's not that there are a few fishy clubs. The whole system is rotten, and they were just playing the game. You know, I would never have guessed that the previous president would leave us with this..."

Show
    We love our ninja prawn.

A Faerie Affair

18. - Top - End - #18
    Orc in the Playground

Devil

"What should we do in the event of some of these clubs reacting violently? Also,
    why would the former council leave incriminating evidence behind? Um, sorry if I am asking stupid questions,"
    He says, voice trailing off.

1. Mewtwo
    2. there is no #2.

19. - Top - End - #19
    Titan in the Playground

Why they did it isn’t our concern. Fixing it, so that every student can attend whatever club they want is all that matters. And I believe it means resetting the entire system. If we do this now, today, then the club presidents have time to get their clubs reinstated before the annual recruitment festival.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

20. - Top - End - #20

That's not going to make people respect us, that's going to make them think we're total bitches. Mina protests.

And if you want students to join any club they want, shouldn't we close as few clubs as possible? I think a better idea, would be to charge those same fees to the clubs that weren't. What are they going to do, bitch about not being favored anymore?

21. - Top - End - #21
    Titan in the Playground

It seems like everyone else is against this idea. I wonder if Chise might soften her stance in the name of consensus... "Hm. We'd still want to send a message that this is a new council with a new, fairer way of doing things though. Maybe we could say that all clubs are on probation for a month while we do a review of their status?"

Show
    We love our ninja prawn.

A Faerie Affair

22. - Top - End - #22
    Titan in the Playground

I strongly suggest you go through the documents. And, she adds, looking to Mina.

I do not care what they think of us. Though I doubt they will think we are complete bitches. Some will, undoubtedly, but then again, those people already probably do.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

23. - Top - End - #23

Mina will start paging through the documents.

Spoiler
    Show

Does honor student, allow speed reading?

24. - Top - End - #24
    Titan in the Playground

There really is almost no need to speed read. There are almost two hundred applications!

And almost all of them are for just one student at a time. Though you do notice a couple of oddities. One application for a club for two students you know who are dating to just be able to leave school.

In fact, it seems there is almost no consistency or oversight to these applications. Just a note about the fee, whether they paid, and how likely they were to pay the fee again the next year and whether or not they might be able or willing to pay more.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

25. - Top - End - #25

Mina rubs her temples.

So this once is completely inappropriate, this one is probably actively illegal, She started pointing to different clubs, And this club just has a horse in it, no students! She added.

Yeah, okay, we need to crack the whip.

26. - Top - End - #26
    Titan in the Playground

Chise nods.

Yes. I’m not cruel. Almost everyone will be able to form a club again. All they need are the minimum four members, and a faculty advisor. And this time, with no fees.

All in favor?

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

27. - Top - End - #27
    Titan in the Playground

I take my turn flicking through the binder after Mina. Ugh, so the Akaji Bully Alliance really was a thing? Oh, and look: there's an Occult Club, a Real Occult Club, and a True Occult Club. "Aye."

Show
    We love our ninja prawn.

A Faerie Affair

28. - Top - End - #28

Aye. Mina adds with a nod.

29. - Top - End - #29
    Titan in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Yuki shook his head and kept his hand down, because he was still of the opinion that mass-punishment was the wrong thing to do, but if the majority ruled otherwise, he would comply with it. He is just did wish to add his vote to such an option.
    Awesome avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #30
    Orc in the Playground

Devil

"Aye." Hisoka nods.

1. Mewtwo
    2. there is no #2.