Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: The Invasion of Mu (Heavily house-ruled PF 1e/DnD 3.5 gestalt, mythic game)

This is quite crazy and I hope somehow this will even out. Not sure how you are going to do XP for various CR, level and mythic levels though and I'm going to have to look up these powerful feats before I decide on a concept.

2. - Top - End - #122
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: The Invasion of Mu (Heavily house-ruled PF 1e/DnD 3.5 gestalt, mythic game)

Quote Originally Posted by Marcarius5555 View Post
    I'm still here -- I'm going to try to update this the next couple of days with more information on build rules; my job just changed schedule based on the pandemic, and may be completely unpredictable for the next month, so I'm going to try to do what I can, but my availability is going to potentially be pretty erratic.
    Real life comes first.
    Of course, by the time I finish this post, it will already be obsolete. C'est la vie.

3. - Top - End - #123
    Ogre in the Playground

MindFlayer

Quote Originally Posted by Marcarius5555 View Post
    I'm still here -- I'm going to try to update this the next couple of days with more information on build rules; my job just changed schedule based on the pandemic, and may be completely unpredictable for the next month, so I'm going to try to do what I can, but my availability is going to potentially be pretty erratic.
    Hey, no worries. Hectic time for us all - do what you need to do.

EDIT: Withdrawing interest. There's no way I see for me to keep up with the numbers I'm seeing come together and stay true to the character I wanted to make. Enjoy all, I'll be keeping an eye on things to see how these builds actually end up!
    Last edited by JBarca; 2020-04-02 at 12:38 AM.