Spoiler: Rolls
    Show
    Doubling up the dice for rerolls.
    (4d10)[19]
    (6d8)[30]

2. - Top - End - #242
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Rift in Reality [PF1e Isekai Gestalt w/ Spheres]

And thus was I reminded of the rollv command.

Spoiler: Rolls
    Show
    Doubling up for rerolls
    (4d10)[2][6][9][9](26)
    (6d8)[6][8][8][3][6][6](37)

3. - Top - End - #243
    Troll in the Playground

Megan Al-bright
    Sheet

Former police officer, Megan had been assigned more often to desk duty rather than being out in the field. Course her first day in the field she found herself transported to another land, her pistol and phone fused together in some sort of strange arm cannon.
    Animated Spellcards from the Deck of Many Things
    A game I found interesting Aegis: Innocence

4. - Top - End - #244
    Orc in the Playground

Damien Douglas. Good luck everyone!

Spoiler: Appearance
    Show
    Damien's shunt through the rift was not kind to him physically. While he does seem to have become more muscular, his now has skin the color of wet adobe, with a visually similar texture in patches around his body. A weird mix of scarification and carvings in his flesh cover him in glowing runes. Arguably the worst of it is his face which can only be described as monstrous, with eyes glowing like smoldering embers.

The clothes and armor he wears were what he found next to him when he woke up and while they have a worn appearance the feel new to him.

Spoiler: Personality
    Show
    His new appearance has left him with growing image issues that aren't helping with the self-worth problems that sent him on the vacation in first place. Damien had an amicable disposition and craved the approval of others. Now he's in throes of despair once more, with a thick surly veneer to mask himself. This is not helped by the phantasmal urges he's now getting, almost like temptations whispered in his ear, to instigate conflict and relish in causing pain. Old habits have died hard however, and years of being a people pleaser means that he'll try his part to help people out and reduce suffering where he can despite the compulsions he's finding brought by his new form.

Spoiler: History
    Show
    Damien was almost the textbook example of a dutiful son. Always helped out in the neighborhood, was polite to everyone, and excelled academically. It was a no brainer to his family that he'd go to college and make something of himself. Eventually he announced to his friends & family that'd he'd go become a surgeon and everyone said they could seem him doing well in that field. Until he had a mental breakdown that is.

Entering into an accelerated program, he managed almost complete his surgical residency 3 years before most other people did. Then something in him just broke down. There were signs of course, but most people just glanced over them, thinking the golden boy would manage to work things out as he always had. Maybe the pressure and having his nose to the grindstone finally got to him, nobody was really sure. But it didn't stop them from blaming themselves for not doing something to help. His friends & family talked him into taking some time off, and bought a cruise ticket a few months in advance for him, though they didn't really tell him so much as throw him at it to get him to go outside and out of his routine. As he was relaxing as he had through most of the cruise, he began to think his drink was spiked when he started to see a wall of fog appear out of nowhere on a bright and sunny afternoon...
    Spoiler
    Show
    My Characters:
    Inactive:

Homebrew I'm using:

Awesome Varsuvius Avatar by Elagune

5. - Top - End - #245
    Barbarian in the Playground

BlackDragon

Its the last day, dont know of i will be able to pull something together, bit maybe I will get on the alternate list

Spoiler: 4d6b3x7
    Show

(4d6b3)[11]
    (4d6b3)[12]
    (4d6b3)[15]
    (4d6b3)[11]
    (4d6b3)[10]
    (4d6b3)[8]
    (4d6b3)[8]

Spoiler: Focus&Foible
    Show

Int=18
    Cha=8
    (1d10+7)[16]
    (1d10+7)[14]
    (1d10+7)[12]
    (1d10+7)[9]

Spoiler: Heroic
    Show

(2d6+6)[14]
    (2d6+6)[13]
    (2d6+6)[14]
    (2d6+6)[13]
    (2d6+6)[15]
    (2d6+6)[12]

6. - Top - End - #246
    Ogre in the Playground

Have your sheets done in the next 12 hours - that's the deadline! I haven't updated the table yet, so don't panic if you don't see 'complete' by your submission yet.
    S C R E A M I N G is always a free action.

If you don't have a group that supports you - if you instead have a group that judges you - find a different group, trust me. It's not worth your life to waste it on a bunch of hyenas who serve no value to you aside from keeping you down. Everyone deserves to have a say at the table regardless of how they do it.

-Guy, "How to be a Great Game Master"

7. - Top - End - #247

BlackDragon

HP Rolls lets roll double the amount and take the first 5 that aren't ones.

Spoiler: HP Rolls
    Show
    (14d8)[8][6][1][3][2][3][8][8][8][4][8][7][7][1](74)

8. - Top - End - #248
    Troll in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

Spoiler: awakening
    Show
    Stein is jolted awake by a sharp pain in his hand. "Ouch!" He looks down and spots a green scorpion hoovering near his hand, the tip of it's tail bloody and glistening. An immense fury rises up in him and he's just about to smash the little bug when a powerful wave of vertigo assails him. He feels the power, raw magic power, coming from the suddenly fountaining wound. What the ...? My blood is magical. The scorpion jumps into the fountain of blood and suddenly a strong magical connection forms in the back of his mind. He no longer has any desire to squash the creature, instead he knows itíll do everything to help him and heíll do what he can to protect it in turn.

The fountain of blood doesnít stop just because of their new found duality of purpose however. But Stein feels the power within his blood call out to him. He could fix this. Focusing his will to heal, suddenly a beam of white light shoots out of his eyes to hit the wound, closing it up instantly and making the damage disappear. ďWow, what was that? Healing magic? Thatís freaking awesome.Ē

Stein jumps to his feet, bringing the scorpion with him and notices the change in his body. He wasnít this fit before, sure he had worked out regularly, but not to the extreme body-builder levels that his arms and legs bulged with. To investigate more he walks over to the edge of the water. What he sees them shocks him further. He can still recognize his old self, but in a body that is way more muscled, with tanned skin and tusks jutting from his mouth. Knowledge springs unbidden to his mind, Iím a half-orc!

A wide grin splits his handsome and rugged face. Stein doesnít know what happened, but he plans to enjoy it. Exploring unknown shores with a body of Greek God can only mean a great adventure is in front of me. Hopefully there would be some exotic women to discover as well along with this super cool magic. Until I can figure out more, I still have my guitar.

Picking it up he strikes a tune. Miraculously the electric guitar still works completely fine without being connected to anything. Striding away he plucks away at an upbeat song, reflecting how pumped up he is to be here.

Some more fluff for stein, also added it to his sheet and replaced divination with life sphere to better fit with his story.

9. - Top - End - #249
    Dwarf in the Playground

HP rolls for the companion:

Spoiler: Dice
    Show
    (12d10)[2][7][2][9][2][7][1][5][3][3][9][3](53)

10. - Top - End - #250
    Troll in the Playground

Honestly I don't know what to spend my 8k gold on. I've got one Item my sites are set on, but its 16k.
    Animated Spellcards from the Deck of Many Things
    A game I found interesting Aegis: Innocence

11. - Top - End - #251
    Bugbear in the Playground

MindFlayer

If you're up for working out Anbay's Boons and Obediences, here's Mike as an Incanter/Evangelist//Conscript. https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2167354

If not, which I totally get, Incanter//Conscript Mike is totally ready.

12. - Top - End - #252

BlackDragon

Hope this makes it through, forums are acting weird for me.

Wendy Sullivan Fresh out of high school wallflower who was taking a summer cruise with her parents when the world went upside down and she found herself in this strange black blooded semi-succubus killer bod, and somebody named Ashra keeps whispering in her ear that it's all for her, and she should use it and have fun...

13. - Top - End - #253
    Troll in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

Good luck to everyone and especially to hannahbbug3! May you be able to pick a team that gives you a fun and interesting game for everyone involved.

14. - Top - End - #254
    Ogre in the Playground

Ancient, I've got your submission, even though it's not on the table. I am now choosing players, be looking for that in the next hour!

If you don't have a group that supports you - if you instead have a group that judges you - find a different group, trust me. It's not worth your life to waste it on a bunch of hyenas who serve no value to you aside from keeping you down. Everyone deserves to have a say at the table regardless of how they do it.

15. - Top - End - #255

BlackDragon

Thanks! /crosses fingers, good luck all!

16. - Top - End - #256
    Ogre in the Playground

Well, it wasn't the easiest of choices, but here are my picks! If you're listed below, feel free to wander over to the OOC! Thank you to everyone who submitted, the interest in this game was really overwhelming. I don't run games on here as much as I used to, but be on the lookout for things I run in the future!

Player Character Race Class Complete?
    Cheesy74 Reginald 'Reverend Reg' Talbot Aasimar Oracle 6// Bard (Corteggiare) 6 Yes
    ooogooman Daniel Landvik Human Alchemist (Mortal Chemist, Vivisectionist, Toxicant) 6//Incanter 6 Yes
    redfeline Alex Gnome Scholar 6//Paladin (Champion Of The Cause) 6 Yes
    bcool999 Zachariah Walker Dhampir Mageknight (Dread Crusader) 6 // Conscript 6 Almost

Alternate Character Race Class Complete?
    ChaoticHarmony Tony 'Steelhand' Stelhar Oread (Ironsoul) Striker 4/Brawler (Brutal Pummeler) (Constructed Pugilist) 2//Blacksmith 6 Yes
    rs2excelsior Arthur Caldwell and Sue Human Mageknight (Dragoon/Martial MK) 6 // Oracle (Sphere Oracle) 6 Yes
    PotatoGolem Det. Mike Goldman Aasimar (Archon, Heavenborn, Scion) Incanter 6//Conscript 6 Yes

17. - Top - End - #257
    Troll in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

Aw, that's such a shame. I had really hoped to get to try to play with spheres here. Hope you have a great game.

18. - Top - End - #258
    Dwarf in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Aww dang
    Caleb would have been so fun to play.
    Just a little ray of sunshine slicing through the foundation of reality

19. - Top - End - #259
    Dwarf in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Aww dang