New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Titan in the Playground

Default Website Question

The martial arts school I go to is currently shut down because of the Covid-19.
    Our instructor would like to set up something YouTube-ish so he can upload work out videos in order to help people train from home.
    Initially, he was going to use Zoom to basically webinar it. But, as not everyone has the same schedules he is looking for another solution. He can break down solo things like forms so people can still continue to practice, so we thought about Googledrive so he can control who can see it so people are skipping ahead in belts.
    He does have a website but no one has maintained it in a few years.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how we can accomplish this?
    I'm the most tech savvy of the group, which isn't saying very much, so the more intuitive and easy it can be to accomplish, the better.

As always your help is appreciated.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Colossus in the Playground

BlackDragon

Default Re: Website Question

Silly question: why not use Youtube? It already exists and does what you want, and a Youtube video marked as Private can only be watched if you know the URL for it, which limits who can see it.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Website Question

Honestly, I had no idea. I only ever used it to watch videos and have never uploaded anything. I'm pretty sure no one else, either.
    I'll do some research into it, thanks.