Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Bugbear in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Default Re: Waterdeep: City of Splendors [Pathfinder 1E]

Quote Originally Posted by ElmalAlsoRises View Post
    The Forgotten Realms pantheon, what's around in the 'current' realms. This means that some Gods are back that were gone, and some gods are gone that were back. Basically, start with the assumption that a Forgotten Realms god is present, but verify it before you go all in on a God.
    Verifying: Gond is still around? I've made a cleric of Gond a few posts back and as cleric you sort of have to go all in on a God.
    Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett

"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett
    "I will not yield to evil, unless she's cute."

2. - Top - End - #62
    Ogre in the Playground

Hey Elmal, I know I've already submitted my kobold, but I've had an idea for a Yuan-ti or serpentfolk like character for awhile. Would you mind if I built a second character? Would a Yuan-ti even be an acceptable race choice? Crunch wise, I figure I could use PF's Vishkanya stat block but I don't know if that's something you'd like to deal with lore wise.
    Last edited by Eonn; 2020-03-31 at 06:06 AM.

3. - Top - End - #63
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by farothel View Post
    Verifying: Gond is still around? I've made a cleric of Gond a few posts back and as cleric you sort of have to go all in on a God.
    Gond is most definitely active.

Quote Originally Posted by Eonn View Post
    Hey Elmal, I know I've already submitted my kobold, but I've had an idea for a Yuan-ti or serpentfolk like character for awhile. Would you mind if I built a second character? Would a Yuan-ti even be an acceptable race choice? Crunch wise, I figure I could use PF's Vishkanya stat block but I don't know if that's something you'd like to deal with lore wise.
    A Yuan-Ti would be a lot harder to pull off than a kobold. They're both traditionally 'monsters', but selling a kobold as an individual who isn't strictly out to cause serious trouble is much easier.

4. - Top - End - #64
    Ettin in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Is kitsune one of the weirder races?
    Last edited by Yas392; 2020-04-01 at 01:04 AM.
    "Everything in creation is flawed. Humans don't need to be mentioned. Air, intent, and even time. My eyes can see the death of things. They're special, like yours. So I can kill anything that lives. Even if that thing is God."

5. - Top - End - #65

I think I will come up with some young adventurer whose parents had started a new life in the rebuilt Neverwinter. Does any of the intro NPCs by chance have any connection to Neverwinter? It's clearly not necessary, but if so, this could be helpful in fleshing out the background.
    Last edited by Niobaran; 2020-04-01 at 09:29 AM.

6. - Top - End - #66
    Ogre in the Playground

A Yuan-Ti would be a lot harder to pull off than a kobold. They're both traditionally 'monsters', but selling a kobold as an individual who isn't strictly out to cause serious trouble is much easier.
    Got it, it's no problem. I'll keep this new concept in my box for later.

7. - Top - End - #67
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Yas392 View Post
    Is kitsune one of the weirder races?
    It is one of the weirder races, yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Niobaran View Post
    I think I will come up with some young adventurer whose parents had started a new life in the rebuilt Neverwinter. Does any of the intro NPCs by chance have any connection to Neverwinter? It's clearly not necessary, but if so, this could be helpful in fleshing out the background.
    None of the NPCs are from Neverwinter, however both Mattrim 'Three-strings' Mereg and Jalester Silvermane have made multiple trips there, and could be potential ties. Three-Strings to find more audiences, and Jalester on vague and unspecified 'business'.

8. - Top - End - #68

None of the NPCs are from Neverwinter, however both Mattrim 'Three-strings' Mereg and Jalester Silvermane have made multiple trips there, and could be potential ties. Three-Strings to find more audiences, and Jalester on vague and unspecified 'business'.
    Thank you, this might prove useful. Another question, as it has been some time that I set my foot into the Realms: How common is it to carry weapons in the cities of the sword coast? Is it rather a normal thing, or a privilege of certain groups of people?

9. - Top - End - #69
    Ettin in the Playground

AssassinGuy

It is one of the weirder races, yeah.
    OK. I guess I might do with one of the planetouched races. Faerun is full of them.

EDIT: On another note, I am assuming that nagaji and vishkanya are OK in this setting?
    Last edited by Yas392; 2020-04-02 at 11:06 PM.
    "Everything in creation is flawed. Humans don't need to be mentioned. Air, intent, and even time. My eyes can see the death of things. They're special, like yours. So I can kill anything that lives. Even if that thing is God."

10. - Top - End - #70
    Ogre in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

Allright, I just need to pick one more feat and finish the gear.

I made some crunch changes so the Wildrunner makes sense:

Eneas is a Half-Elf Unchained Rogue/Unchained barbarian. A glass-cannon with a lousy temper and a big mouth.

Spoiler: Background
    Show
    -The door of the Yawning portal swung open. Eneas wandered in, juggling a pouch of coins and humming an old elven song. The flamboyant half-elf savage walked eyed Durnan and gave him a wide grin.

"Ey! It's a full moon outside Durnan, you should take some time off from this lousy cavern and enjoy the light of Eilistrae.

Or you could do your duty and give me a nice mug of that dark bitter ale you got there. "

In the few days he had been in the city, Eneas had found in the Yawning Portal, the perfect spot to wane the long hours away while he waited for news on her sister. The city was ok. He had heard tales of the city of Splendors, and the tales matched the reality. It was indeed a place for a budding adventurer like him. And something completely different from the lousy provincial taverns in the Dales.

Ever since he had left his ancestral home over two years ago looking for his lost sister, he wandered all around the north and west of Toril following the trial of stories about the elven warrior maiden, Draeghi Distantstar: his half-sister, who was said to have gone to the Spine of the world and then south again to Waterdeep. She was nowhere to be found, and boredom was something Eneas couldn't stand.

Eneas is the offspring of a human adventurer and an elven cleric of Eilistrae. He has a half-sister, and elven warrior called Draeghi Distantstar. Both his parents have passed away and he has been looking all around Toril for his sister. He carries a familiar heirloom, his mother's curveblade. He reveres Eilistrae.

Eneas Distantstar
    m CG*** Half-Elf Unchained Barbarian2/Unchained Rogue1, Level 3, Init 7, HP rage=49/43, Speed 40
    AC 18, Touch 14, Flat-footed 14, CMD 17, Fort 6, Ref 7, Will 2, CMB +3, Base Attack Bonus 2 /3
    mwElven Curblade +7 (1d10+1, 18-20x2)
    mwElven Curblade in rage +10 (1d10+3, 18-20x2)
    throwing daggers +7 ( , )
    Chainshirt MW (+4 Armor, +4 Dex)
    Abilities Str 13, Dex 18, Con 15, Int 10, Wis 10, Cha 14
    Last edited by Auranghzeb; 2020-04-03 at 08:52 AM.

11. - Top - End - #71
    Ogre in the Playground

Having some free time, I've made a table of current applicants. Please let me know if I missed someone or something.

Character Race Class Player Status
    Sarissa Half Elf Summoner JNAProductions Still vanilla Summoner, Fluff
    Cecily Schild Human Cavalier / Bard BramsesII Done
    Roger Makarrow Human Fighter / Magus u-b Done
    Phaere Moonbrook Half-Elf Slayer Hazuki Done
    Felix Autumnsun Human Paladin Spore Done
    Sevestra Human Cleric Farothel Done
    Quarto Dhampire Wizard Shadowflick Done
    Swiftbeak Tengu Inquisitor Dread_Head Done
    Eneas Distantstar Half-Elf Unchained Rogue / Unchained Barbarian Auranghzeb Done
    Mycroft Doyle Human Alchemist DarkOne7141981 Done
    Kasimir Fox Kitsune Sorcerer Kvard51 Done
    Nik Kobold Unchained Rogue Eonn Done
    Lambie Way Halfling Unchained Rogue Wuff Fluff
    Ralis Half-Elf Bard hannahbbug3 Withdrawn
    Midnight Human Vigilante pi4t Done
    Troy Human Swashbuckler Niobaran Done
    Last edited by u-b; 2020-04-09 at 01:06 AM.

12. - Top - End - #72

I am also working on a character, but don't have anything to link yet. However, here's an idea for a backstory, hope that it's alright. (it's still a bit WIP as I have not figured out the character yet, and would rather change bits here and there later.) Feedback would be well appreciated.

Spoiler: Backstory
    Show

Troy was raised in the newly renovated Neverwinter by her retired adventurer mother who had sought a place to start a new life. Her childhood was relatively uneventful and careless, as her mother had sufficient savings to support the two of them and sufficient renown to quickly find jobs once Troy was old enough. When Troy hit puberty, her mother set up the priority for Troy to get proper training in a craft of her daughter's choice, as long as it was a good, bread winning job. This led to many arguments, as Troy wanted to rather become an adventurer -- just as her mother had been, and many before who had saved the realms over and over again. Her mother was not convinced and argued that she had adventured out of pure necessity and the lack of support of her parents in finding a decent job. A solution to the quarrel came only when Troy had accumulated three years of half-hearted training in more than a handful of different jobs. Her mother finally understood that it made no sense to stand between her daughter and her dreams, and that she would rather make sure that Troy would be trained well before going into the wild world to pursue those dreams. So she decided to train her in whatever she knew, secretly hoping that Troy would change her mind. She did not.

Once she turned sixteen, Troy deemed herself old enough to hit the road. As she had learned from her mother, traveling unknown terrain on her own was foolish. So she signed up for a job to protect a caravan together with a bunch of others -- not very excited, but a great way to go from A to B without paying for food, her mother had explained to her in more than one occasion. The caravan headed out towards the south towards Baldur's Gate, but it should never reach its destination. Just a few days in, they were ambushed by bandits. Just as she was trained, she drew her weapon. Just as they had planned for such an occasion, she got into the spot between the first and the second wagon. Just as she had always imagined, she waited for her instincts to kick in. They did. Troy ran as fast as she could, and she ran until the burning in her lung and the stitches in her side dropped her into the grass. From afar, while she regained her breath, she heard the sounds of combat quickly dying down. She could see how the shapes of the bandits as they took from the carts what they deemed valuable, and observed them pushing the remainders from the road so that they would not seen from a far. Still in shock, she noticed their next step, throwing sacks on a small heap, rummaging through them, and setting them on fire. Only when the wind brought the smell of burned hair, she realized that it had not been sacks but her comrades and those she had promised to protect.

Once the vomiting and the uncontrollable sobbing had stopped, Troy finally crawled out of her hiding spot. She decided to first move further inland, then towards the south. For the next days, she stayed mostly marched parallel to the road, slowly calming down, but her first lesson as an adventurer would still haunt her for years. After a few days of march, she finally reached a small village, where she signed up for smaller, less violent jobs, and then moved further until she passed Baldur's Gate, traveling further along the Sword Coast, slowly conquering her own fears. When she finally stood face to face with a goblin when investigating some vanished cattle, she did not run, but stood her ground. The goblin was probably as surprised as she was, and he would have been even more surprised, had he seen her weeping afterwards over his death. She had not thought that it would be so difficult to kill. But, as most things in life, it became easier with practice. Troy traveled with different groups, accomplishing missions, and sharing their pay and their stories at the campfire. She had her share of affairs and mishaps, some of them worse than others. Some missions went well others failed miserably, but so were the two faces of the coin. All in all, life was good, and Tymora was smiling on her.

Recently however, the other side of the coin came up more often, and found herself longing for change. She fell apart with some of the groups she had traveled with, and finally decided that she had stayed to long in the same region. She contemplated going further south or inland, but then suddenly her gut told her to turn north indeed, guiding her towards the City of Splendor, and its endless alleys with so many opportunities to leave old stories behind. Soon however, she found herself aimless, longing for some divine sign where to turn next. It came to her as a posting that a certain bard would play in a certain tavern. A bard that had once visited Neverwinter and had played on her sixteenth birthday in the Drunken Weasel. They had chatted and celebrated the whole night. On the next day, she had woken up with the worst hangover and only vague memories, but this part she remembered: After listening to his stories, she proudly swore to tell him her own one day, and he had promised to take her at her word.

Yes, Threestrings was the sign, and the Yawning Portal her destination.

13. - Top - End - #73
    Ettin in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Is there any issue with Mycroft crafting his own Alchemical Weapons and Gear prior to starting play? With my modifier and purchased Alchemical Lab I can make all of the baseline items listed in the Craft (Alchemy) list here by taking 10 on the checks.

This will get me that equipment at 1/3 the market price. If this is an issue, please let me know.

Same question, this time with Brew Potion - is there any reason I cannot use my feat to craft potions before gameplay begins?

14. - Top - End - #74
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by DarkOne7141981 View Post
    Is there any issue with Mycroft crafting his own Alchemical Weapons and Gear prior to starting play? With my modifier and purchased Alchemical Lab I can make all of the baseline items listed in the Craft (Alchemy) list here by taking 10 on the checks.

This will get me that equipment at 1/3 the market price. If this is an issue, please let me know.

Same question, this time with Brew Potion - is there any reason I cannot use my feat to craft potions before gameplay begins?
    PCs in general can more or less freely make use of any creation feats they have in the 'downtime' before the game starts. Note that this is for personal use, and not for generating additional money by making it, and selling it.

Quote Originally Posted by Yas392 View Post
    OK. I guess I might do with one of the planetouched races. Faerun is full of them.

EDIT: On another note, I am assuming that nagaji and vishkanya are OK in this setting?
    Both the nagaji and vishkanya would fall under the 'weird races' categories with the kitsune. That doesn't mean they're not allowed, it just means you'll have to endure at least one eye-roll. And of course, any potential racism issues that might crop up in character.

Quote Originally Posted by Niobaran View Post
    Thank you, this might prove useful. Another question, as it has been some time that I set my foot into the Realms: How common is it to carry weapons in the cities of the sword coast? Is it rather a normal thing, or a privilege of certain groups of people?
    It depends entirely on which city you're in! Most of the cities would consider it completely normal. It is, after all, the Gateway to the Savage Frontier. Barbarians and monsters and worse are endemic to the areas outside of the cities. In Waterdeep, however, going armed is considered unusual, but not illegal (a very important distinction). The legal system generally works in Waterdeep, so the average citizen doesn't feel the need for any sort of armament for self-defense. Particularly paranoid, or rough and tumble, Waterdhavians might carry brass knuckles, or a knife. There is also a limit placed on the nobility's capacity for keeping men-in-arms, to reduce the chances that one of them will try to amass a private army and stage a coup.

15. - Top - End - #75
    Ogre in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

It depends entirely on which city you're in! Most of the cities would consider it completely normal. It is, after all, the Gateway to the Savage Frontier. Barbarians and monsters and worse are endemic to the areas outside of the cities. In Waterdeep, however, going armed is considered unusual, but not illegal (a very important distinction). The legal system generally works in Waterdeep, so the average citizen doesn't feel the need for any sort of armament for self-defense. Particularly paranoid, or rough and tumble, Waterdhavians might carry brass knuckles, or a knife. There is also a limit placed on the nobility's capacity for keeping men-in-arms, to reduce the chances that one of them will try to amass a private army and stage a coup.
    Which leads to my question: I wrote my first background draft short, as I don't like to write novellas for a low level character, but I wrote it as if Eneas is already in Waterdeep. He is not going around the city with an elven curveblade. Could I use part of his gold for a semi-permanent lodging in the city? The idea is that he has made Waterdeep his base of operations, that's why he knows the bartender.

16. - Top - End - #76
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Auranghzeb View Post
    Which leads to my question: I wrote my first background draft short, as I don't like to write novellas for a low level character, but I wrote it as if Eneas is already in Waterdeep. He is not going around the city with an elven curveblade. Could I use part of his gold for a semi-permanent lodging in the city? The idea is that he has made Waterdeep his base of operations, that's why he knows the bartender.
    That certainly would work.

17. - Top - End - #77
    Ogre in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

Shall I use the 3.5 DGM for the price?

18. - Top - End - #78
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Auranghzeb View Post
    Shall I use the 3.5 DGM for the price?
    I would say just leave some amount of gold free and unspent to cover it; the Pathfinder SRD has information on how much a night's stay in various qualities of inns cost. Figure out what price category you're roughly interested in. There'll be some amount of 'long term' rental discount, but living in an inn is expensive (which will be a good reason to be out hunting for more coin at the start of the adventure). More specifics can be thrashed out if your character is selected.

19. - Top - End - #79
    Ogre in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

Great, I set aside 500gp for lodging (in the sheet says rundown one-room in the Dock Ward)
    and 60gp for an oar boat Eneas is using to learn to sail
    and 60gp on unpaid tabs in taverns.

fluff and crunch ready.

20. - Top - End - #80
    Ettin in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Both the nagaji and vishkanya would fall under the 'weird races' categories with the kitsune. That doesn't mean they're not allowed, it just means you'll have to endure at least one eye-roll. And of course, any potential racism issues that might crop up in character.
    I imagine they would be plausible descendants of the yuan-ti and serpentfolk race due to rare cases of intermingling with other races. Adding to that, they have serpentine features on their description.

21. - Top - End - #81
    Ettin in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

PCs in general can more or less freely make use of any creation feats they have in the 'downtime' before the game starts. Note that this is for personal use, and not for generating additional money by making it, and selling it.
    After reviewing the rules for crafting and brewing potions I think I will wait to craft anything until we know what we might need. Thanks, though!

22. - Top - End - #82
    Troll in the Playground

Flumph

Geez, that took me long enough. Alright, here's a full backstory for Cecily. I did some tweaks to the mechanics as well, switching out the cavalier/bard multiclass thing for a cavalier with a bard VMC. It doesn't really change the concept but it does remove the whole spellcasting component from the character which was kind of hard to fit into the character.

Spoiler: Cecily Schild
    Show

Spoiler: Description
    Show
    Cecily’s short-cropped brown hair and determined green-eyed stare are the first thing that make her stand out in a crowd. A cheeky smile plays on her lips, giving her a slightly arrogant but very confident expression. Her face is free of blemishes which, paired with her smile, make her look even younger than she actually is.

Spoiler: Personality
    Show
    Since she has spent most of her time honing her combat skills training with Neresha, she has limited knowledge outside her training with arms and armor. However, her time in service of the Red Knight has taught her that there is more to life than fighting, and that there is in fact more to adventuring than just fighting. More recently, she has been brushing up on all sorts of general knowledge, reading books and listening to stories on wildly varying subjects.

Spoiler: Friends & Enemies
    Show
    Contacts & Friends:
    Rowland and Maronne Schild - Cecily's parents. Her father is a trader and her mother works in the city guard.

Gryffen and Myles Schild - Cecily's brothers. One works as a guard like her mother, while the other is a trader like her father.

Neresha Marlin - Deceased. Cecily's best friend and adventuring companion. Cleric of the Red Knight. Died in a conflict within their adventuring group.

Sajai the Red - Former adventuring companion. Illusionist and bard. The only one Cecily is still on speaking terms with after what happened.

Father Rook - Priest tending to the small shrine of the Red Knight in the South Ward. Taught her and Neresha a lot.

Enemies:
    Ander Quickhand - Former adventuring companion. Halfling thief. It was his knife that killed Neresha. Cecily would probably attack him on sight, or at least try to.

Wylla Wildmane - Former adventuring companion. Half-elven sorcerer. Sided with Ander in the conflict that tore her party apart. Cecily dislikes but doesn't actively hate her.

Spoiler: Backstory
    Show
    "You want to hear my story? Alright then. I was born in the South Ward of Waterdeep. My parents are Rowland and Maronne Schild, a trader in perishable wares (mostly foodstuffs) and a town guard. My older brothers are the twins Myles and Gryffen. Myles is a guard like my mother and Gryffen is set to take over dad's trading business at some point. As for me, I was always destined for greater things. Well, I wasn't really destined for anything, but as the third child I wasn't really set on a path like my brothers before me."

"I lived in the South Ward for most of my life, spending a lot of my youth on the streets. I'd often play with the other kids around, especially Neresha. We'd been friends since... well, I can't recall since when, but we've been friends for a very long time. I still remember the first time she snuck her father's chess set out of the house and she explained the rules to me. I was instantly captivated by the pieces and the way they moved, especially the little horses. Only after playing against her a lot I began to appreciate the many tactics involved, the myriad possibilities available in this game. We played so many of these games..."

"Anyway, my family was never very religious, unlike Neresha's family. Especially her father. He'd often drag her along to a small shrine dedicated to the Red Knight that was not too far from our block. He'd pray there, and he'd have long discussions with a priest tending to the shrine. And they'd play chess, which is how Neresha got me interested in coming along at some point. Eventually, going along with Neresha and her father became a regular thing. We'd visit the shrine twice a week, and after the grownups had had their discussions we'd watch their game of chess intently, trying to learn new tactics. Eventually we started asking for lessons, and the priest was all too happy to teach us."

"That's what got me into this line of work. Eventually, he convinced Neresha and myself to become clergy for the Red Knight ourselves. Unfortunately, while she was a natural and quickly took the rituals I didn't have a head for things like that. The whole spiritual and ritual sides weren't for me. And so she became a true cleric of the Red Knight and I became her protector. I got all the tactical and weapons training, even more than Neresha, but I could skip over all the religious lessons. We worked for the city guard for a while, but eventually we joined up with an adventuring party. Besides Neresha and myself there were Ander the thief, Wylla the magician and Sajai the illusionist and bard."

"Those adventures are tales for another time, but suffice it to say: our group was pretty close, but there were quite a bit of conflicts as well. Especially between Ander and Sajai. One of those conflicts... Well, it didn't end well. Ander and Sajai had been at each other's throat for weeks; something about a magical trinket that Ander should've returned to a merchant according to Sajai, I still don't know the details. At any rate, at one point while on an expedition outside town it came to blows. Neresha and myself quickly intervened, prying the two fighting companions apart. And while I talked down Sajai, Neresha and Wylla tried to calm down Ander. That... didn't go as planned. We thought it did, at first. Everyone had calmed down and Neresha and I were sitting with Sajai while Ander and Wylla were talking somewhere out of sight. Then, before I could react, Neresha shouted something and dove in front of Sajai to catch something. I didn't see what it was at first, until I saw Ander standing there, rage in his eyes, three of his knives missing from his bandolier. He bolted before I could do anything. I rushed to Neresha's side; she was lying on the ground bleeding."

"From the cornerof my eye I could see one of Ander's daggers in a tree Sajai was sitting next to. The other two daggers - which had obviously been intended for Sajai - had been intercepted by Neresha. She'd managed to catch one with her shield, but the other had hit her directly in the throat. Perhaps if we'd had a skilled healer with us she could've been saved but... she was our skilled healer. There was nothing Sajai or myself could do but watch my childhood friend bleed to death. Sajai and I brought her back to Waterdeep, to her parents, then went our separate ways after her burial."

*Sigh*

"And so I ended up here. I need money and my talents lie in adventuring. If there's a group out here who needs a capable warrior and protector. I'm here. I promise I only messed up once."
    Last edited by BramsesII; 2020-04-04 at 04:20 PM.
    Characters in play:

23. - Top - End - #83
    Ogre in the Playground

Going to go ahead and withdraw interest here. Not coming up with a backstory I'm fond of for this character, so he's going in the scrap heap.
    S C R E A M I N G is always a free action.

If you don't have a group that supports you - if you instead have a group that judges you - find a different group, trust me. It's not worth your life to waste it on a bunch of hyenas who serve no value to you aside from keeping you down. Everyone deserves to have a say at the table regardless of how they do it.

-Guy, "How to be a Great Game Master"

24. - Top - End - #84

I finally created a sheet for Troy:

Troy Human (Illuskan decent) Swashbuckler 3
    Spoiler
    Show
    HP 36 / 36
    Speed 30ft
    Init 4
    AC 19
    Fort 3 Ref 7 Will 1
    CMB +4 BAB 3
    Masterwork Scimitar +9 (1d6+4, 18-20)
    Dagger +7 (1d4+1, 19-20)
    MW Longbow, Composite STR+1 +7 (1d8+1, x3)
    Str 12 (1) Dex 18 (4) Con 14 (2) Wis 10 (0) Int 12 (1) Cha 14 (2)

Edit: It's still a work in progress, but it should give a first insight. If anyone has the time and nothing better to do: feedback is much appreciated (including pointing out any mistakes you find).
    Last edited by Niobaran; 2020-04-06 at 06:50 AM.

25. - Top - End - #85

I finalized my sheet, and am now excitedly looking forward to the approaching deadline.

26. - Top - End - #86
    Firbolg in the Playground

Still mechanically unsure if I ever want to pick Oracle because the curse feature doesn't quite mesh with my idea of a Sune servant. And for now, I am going VMC Cavalier (Order of the Star: Sune)

27. - Top - End - #87
    Pixie in the Playground

Submissions closed last night; I am currently going through applications, and will have a decision in the next day or two. Everyone stay safe.

28. - Top - End - #88

Submissions closed last night; I am currently going through applications, and will have a decision in the next day or two. Everyone stay safe.
    Thank you for the heads up! Fingers crossed.

29. - Top - End - #89
    Firbolg in the Playground

Here's hoping the game will be a blast. With or without me.

30. - Top - End - #90
    Ogre in the Playground

Good luck, folks!
    “It's like everyone tells a story about themselves inside their own head. Always. All the time. That story makes you what you are. We build ourselves out of that story.”
    ― Kvothe, The Name of the Wind

Spoiler: personality test results
    Show