New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 12 of 50 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212237 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #331
    Titan in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Default Re: OOC: DH The Purity of Sacrifice

My sincere apologies for the delays everyone. The last couple of days have been crazy work wise; 10-12 hours of nonstop running around. I think I am still waiting on Wynward I believe. But in the meantime will approve your expenditures and get a little post up for the interlude with Magos Petrovskii.

IC post coming.
    Spoiler: Games I am Currently Running
    Show
    San Francisco by Night (Vampire the Requiem 2E)

New Bedford by Night (Werewolf the Forsaken 2E)

New Orleans by Night (Changeling the Lost 2E)

2. - Top - End - #332
    Titan in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Sooooo... unable to get ahold of Wynward. I'm happy to keep the game going if you both want, but want to know what you want to do if we are down to just two players.
    Show

3. - Top - End - #333
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

We can recruit a couple more players to start the next chapter with?

Next chapter in which our total exp is taken up to 1,500 or so >_>...
    "Of all the words by tongue and pen, by far the saddest are "I could have been...""

"The first rule of success is to have a vision. You see if you don’t have a vision of where you are going, if you don’t have a goal for where to go, you’ll drift around and never end up anywhere...can you imagine a majority of people don't know where they are going? I knew where I was going!” – Arnold Schwarzenegger

4. - Top - End - #334
    Titan in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Okay. With everyone's permission I'll start a recruiting page for two new players this weekend. As you can see, Wyndeward is "not gone", but was on vacation. Yay!

For what it is worth, please let me know in advance if you are gonna be away for a period so that I can accommodate.

@Wynd: I've updated your character box with spent XP as well.
    Show

5. - Top - End - #335
    Titan in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Here is the link to the recruitment thread in case anyone wants to watch, chime in, ect.
    Show

6. - Top - End - #336
    Barbarian in the Playground

Beholder

Quote Originally Posted by Bennosuke View Post
    Okay. With everyone's permission I'll start a recruiting page for two new players this weekend. As you can see, Wyndeward is "not gone", but was on vacation. Yay!

For what it is worth, please let me know in advance if you are gonna be away for a period so that I can accommodate.

@Wynd: I've updated your character box with spent XP as well.
    Thank you very much!

7. - Top - End - #337
    Troll in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Alright if this mecha-jerk won't let us watch the stuff being destroyed I'll just put him on my 'suspects' list and we can deal with it later.

8. - Top - End - #338
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Make sure we tell the inquisitor.
    "Of all the words by tongue and pen, by far the saddest are "I could have been...""

"The first rule of success is to have a vision. You see if you don’t have a vision of where you are going, if you don’t have a goal for where to go, you’ll drift around and never end up anywhere...can you imagine a majority of people don't know where they are going? I knew where I was going!” – Arnold Schwarzenegger

9. - Top - End - #339
    Titan in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

My lips are sealed.
    Show

10. - Top - End - #340
    Troll in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Oh yeah, meant to get some gear, going to pick up a flashlight and some fire-bombs, as you do.

11. - Top - End - #341
    Titan in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Based on the available charts and availability ratings, you do not have to roll to obtain either piece of equipment.

It would be 5 thrones per firebomb, and inexplicably three times as much (15 thrones) for a lamp/flashlight.

Anyone else wanna pick up some gear???
    Show

12. - Top - End - #342
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

*Presses Pause on Game*

Hold my last post. Reserving right to edit it as this is an OOC discussion that'd normally take place around a table.

Actually guys, I'm REALLY thinking that we should NOT just leave the boxes with these guys and assume everything went to plan like a Bond Villain.

I think we should thank the Tech-Priest for his offer, but explain we want to make sure the boxes are destroyed.

We then leave, get in contact with the Inquisitor, tell HIM to come and pick them up for destruction, and ensure it that way.
    Last edited by BananaPhone; 2021-06-12 at 08:44 PM.

13. - Top - End - #343
    Titan in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Okay, I will hold on replying to anything. As an aside, if you all get the chance, take a look at the recruitment thread and let me know VIA PM if you have any thoughts good or bad about any of the submissions.
    Show

14. - Top - End - #344
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Quote Originally Posted by BananaPhone View Post
    *Presses Pause on Game*

Hold my last post. Reserving right to edit it as this is an OOC discussion that'd normally take place around a table.

Actually guys, I'm REALLY thinking that we should NOT just leave the boxes with these guys and assume everything went to plan like a Bond Villain.

I think we should thank the Tech-Priest for his offer, but explain we want to make sure the boxes are destroyed.

We then leave, get in contact with the Inquisitor, tell HIM to come and pick them up for destruction, and ensure it that way.

Sorry for going quiet, but I'm waiting for a response from the guys for this question .

15. - Top - End - #345
    Titan in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Understood, in the meantime, would appreciate any feedback on the applicants you may have. If you have anything, please PM me.
    Show

16. - Top - End - #346
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

I looked on the second page for the completed chars but I missed have missed them...?

17. - Top - End - #347
    Titan in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Pretty much every player being considered has a completed character sheet. SOme of them are linked and some are part of the post, so you'll have to skim through.
    Show

18. - Top - End - #348
    Troll in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Sorry for going quiet, but I'm waiting for a response from the guys for this question .
    Am fine either way; if you can't trust the local Magos, who can you trust? Besides, if we see them out in the wild again we'll know who's dealing them.

19. - Top - End - #349
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

We should let them know about the Inquisition anyway.

"Thank you for your assistance, as always. Naturally, we will be filing a report with the Inquisitorium for the sake of records."

etc

20. - Top - End - #350
    Troll in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

We should let them know about the Inquisition anyway.

"Thank you for your assistance, as always. Naturally, we will be filing a report with the Inquisitorium for the sake of records."

etc
    That sounds like a good solution.

21. - Top - End - #351
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Groovy. Marcella said that line loud enough that the tech-priest could hear, so that's it from her for now.

22. - Top - End - #352
    Troll in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Sounds good. We can go off and meet with the Interrogator so we can turn in our 'report' and he can berate us for our shocking incompetence. Then I guess we can start trying to track down the weapons dealers through this lord Durchess.

23. - Top - End - #353
    Titan in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

I have asked the players to post their character sheets in this thread. IC post coming now.
    Show

24. - Top - End - #354
    Troll in the Playground

MindFlayer

Hello, y'all! So, I crafted up to characters with very different utility for each.

Mort Mallory is the kind of tough guy who thinks of small arms fire as "hive rain".

On the other hand, Senna Ting is a sneak thief and saboteur. With exposure to people, he can become a face character. Probably.

Spoiler: Regulator Mort
    Show

Mort Mallory was born to parents involved in heretical practices, specifically bioforging. He was discarded to the streets even as they were summarily executed for their traitorous acts against the human genome.
    Decades later, disgust with the lasting mark of his families crimes within his own body in the form of mutation, he presented himself to the local Arbites precinct for judgement and potential employment. The brutal process of clearing his name left him with the proven innocent branding.
    His petition to join the Adeptus Arbites was then accepted and he lead a successful career among their numbers until his file was pulled by an Inquisitor...

Spoiler: See Nothing
    Show

Alternate character offering, Outlaw Senna Ting.

Imagine being an anathema to the entire environment that you live in. Everyone and everything you know about can be utterly extinguished by something as simple as a bad day.
    This was the first two decades of life for Senna Ting. If one were to scour the manifests of the Loci Veritas Lumen, Senna's name would be missing. In fact, there was not a single record of him anywhere on the ship. Due to some fluke, Senna was a ghost in the system. No sensors acknowledged his presence. Cybernetic eyes passed over him.
    His life of crime came from a pressing need to eat. As ration-dispension units failed to register his requests for food, he had to take darker routes if he wanted to survive. So he got good. Sentries meant little when the optical points malfunctioned. Maglocks could be made to fail at a touch.
    On a few occasions, Senna found himself in harm's way by folks catching him in some act of sneak-theivery. In those times, he found tight spaces and uneven terrain to be his most trustworthy allies. On rarer occasions, Senna had taken on jobs from other less-then-upstanding citizens of the ship to steal or damage various objects from places otherwise inaccessible to anyone.

Eventually, he find himself unwilling to continue living as he was and he hijacked an escape pod. Timing was crucial as he had to wait until moments before the Loci Veritas Lumen made it's way into the warp. Very suddenly, he was all alone in empty space with a partially functioning rescue beacon. It's odd signal was just enough to attract the attention of a spacecraft under the direct control of a certain Inquisitor...

Just let me know which one y'all prefer and I'll go about making a prettier sheet for that one. As it is, they are both Google Docs, so... yeah.

25. - Top - End - #355
    Dwarf in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Benedictions from the Omnissiah to all! Here's the sheet for 0x880804-Null.

Spoiler: 0x880804-Null
    Show
    Name: 0x880804-Null
    Career: Tech-Priest (Rank: Electro-Priest)
    Home World: Void Born
    Divination: “The wise man learns from the deaths of others.”
    Void Born Origins: Space Hulk
    -Quirk: Will not enter a doorway first. If forced to do so due to being alone, he will wait for a few seconds between when the door opens and when he passes through

Personality: -Null is very cautious, perhaps overly so. He tends to take notes onto his data-slate whenever not actively engaged in the task at hand, and when involved will check his notes for relevance to whatever's going on.

Appearance: His robes are maybe a bit more beaten up, his augmentations a bit more deformed, but he still looks very much the part of a Tech-Priest, standing just a hair under the height of a crowd with a build that takes most of its bulk from the augments grafted to him.

History: There are many fine ships in the Imperium. Might vessels that can cross the vast expanse of the galaxy for a literal milk run, nimble craft that can dart in and out of the Eye of Terror at their leisure, machines that have been functional since before the fracturing of the Imperium. All these vessels and more were ready and willing to serve, maintained by the ranks of the Adeptus Mechanicus. The Golden Scythe was not one of these vessels.

The Golden Scythe may once have been one of those vessels. It may once have held the enemies of mankind at bay as gallantly as any Cadian, or fought with the ferocity of the Emperor's Finest. For at least the last three centuries, it has done none of those things. It has been adrift in the void, tossing and tumbling through the occasional Warp Storm and only barely remaining intact enough to be called a ship and not a scrap heap. The crew had eked out survival where they could, forming and dissolving tribal structures as needed in the metal walls of the ship. The one group that lasted was the holdout of Mechanicus tech-priests, working through the ship with naught but prayer to the Omnissiah to fix whatever was needed to keep them going, to keep the hope alive that someday they would be rid of the accursed Scythe.

It was during the time when 0x880804-Null was beginning his apprenticeship that their prayers were answered. The vessel that approached carried a contingent of skitarii, ready to begin the process of purging the vessel of any taint before the Tech-Priests on board the next ship would be able to start their most holy salvage and repair. The crew had fallen back onto instinct, assuming any motion not from them was hostile, and it was the timely (and lucky) intervention of 0x880804-Null that prevented the entire ship from being slagged, current occupants included. He hadn't done anything particularly brave, nor had he won the warring sides over with a commendable speech. He'd simply wandered between the two and ruined a mutual ambush from occurring, speaking with the Magos through the skitarii and explaining that they had been working for what survival they could. The Magos demanded to speak with someone of a higher standing, and thus 0x880804-Null was made the impromptu ambassador between the surviving tech-priesthood and the Magos. Negotiations took days, extended by the survivor's insistence that they not meet face-to-face until they were absolutely certain that they were not being deceived. Eventually though, the operation shifted from a mere cleanse to a rescue, skitarii working to bring survivors to the ship, where those found wanting would be assigned to servitor creation and those pure would be brought to the nearest planet and handed over to the Inquisition for processing.

0x880804-Null was among those found pure and clean, and sent to Helius with a small group of Mechanicus that had cleared through at approximately the same time. Once there, the offices of the Inquisition began their own searches for the taint of heresy. After all, a space hulk with survivors aboard that claimed to still worship the Emperor and Omnissiah was simply too convenient to take at face value. Their numbers whittled down a bit more, but 0x880804-Null passed through, and was informed of a small retinue that could make use of his abilities, being asked to join them as a favor to the Inquisition. As 0x880804-Null began to voice his devotion to the Mechanicus and the need to return to a proper temple, the same Magos that had negotiated through him informed him that the priesthood was assigning him here as well. Thus, with some cleaned robes and a fresh coat of wax, 0x880804-Null made his way to the middle layer of Hive Hapheastein.

WS 20 + 8 = 28
    BS 20 + 11 = 31
    S 15 + 8 = 23
    T 20 + 10 = 30
    Agl 20 + 9 = 29
    Int 20 + 18 + 3 + 5 = 46
    Per 20 + 17 = 37
    Wil 25 + 16 = 41
    Fel 20 + 8 = 28

Wounds: 11/11
    FP: 2/2
    Insanity: 0
    Wealth: 151 Thrones

Skills:
    Common Lore (Tech) +10
    Literacy
    Logic +10
    *Navigation (Stellar)
    *Pilot (Spacecraft)
    Secret Tongue (Tech) +10
    Security
    Speak Language (Low Gothic, Ship Dialect)
    Tech Use +10
    Trace (Copyist)

*No ranking, counts as basic

Talents:
    Technical Knock
    Binary Chatter
    Lumen Charge
    Lumen Shock
    Mechadendrite Use (Utility)
    Light Sleeper

Traits:
    Charmed
    Ill-Omened (-5 Fellowship against non-voidborn)
    Void Accustomed
    Shipwise (Treat Navigation (Stellar) and Pilot (Spacecraft) as Basic Skills.)
    Mechanicus Implants

Implants:
    Electro-Graft*
    Electoo Inductors*
    Respirator Unit*
    Cyber-Mantle*
    Potentia Coil*
    Cranial Circuitry*

*Mechanicus, counts as part of the body

Gear:
    Metal Staff
    Las pistol (1 charge pack)
    Las carbine (1 charge pack)
    Knife
    Flak Vest
    Glow Lamp
    Data-Slate
    Mechanicus Robes and Vestments (Good Quality Clothing)
    2 spare parts
    Vial of Sacred Machine Oil

Advances:
    Technographer
    -Technical Knock (100)
    -Binary Chatter (100)
    -Intelligence Simple Advance (100)
    -Logic (100)
    -Common Lore (Tech) (100)

Mech-Wright
    -Luminen Charge (100)
    -Luminen Shock (200)
    -Common Lore (Tech) +10 (100)
    -Security (100)

Electro-Priest
    -Tech Use +10 (100)
    -Logic +10 (100)
    -Secret Tongue (Tech) +10 (100)
    -Light Sleeper (100)

Currently looking for: Something crunchy

26. - Top - End - #356
    Ettin in the Playground

Flumph

"Hound", Verispex Adept

Home World: Schola Progenium (Blighted Schola)
    Career Path: Adept

Characteristics
    WS
    BS
    S
    T
    Ag
    Int
    Per
    WP
    Fel
    Movement: 4/8/12/24 Wounds: 11/11
    FP: 0/2
    Corruption: 10 Insanity: 6
    Untrained Basic Skills: Forbidden Lore (Cults, Daemonology, Heresy, Psykers, Warp) (Int)

Skills: Awareness +20 (Per), Chem-Use (Int), Common Lore (Imperium, Tech) (Int), Deceive (Fel), Dodge (Ag), Inquiry +10 (Fel), Literacy (Int), Medicae +10 (Int), Scrutiny (Per), Search (Per), Speak Language (High Gothic, Low Gothic) (Int), Tech Use (Int), Trade (Copyist) (Int)

Talents
    Spoiler
    Show
    Basic Weapon Training (Las), Melee Weapon Training (Primitive), Pistol Training (Las, SP)

Foresight: Spend 10 minutes contemplating a problem to gain +10 bonus to next relevant Int test.

Jaded: Never gain Insanity Points from sight of mundane horror, including blood, death or violence.

Light Sleeper: Always counts as awake for purposes of making Awareness tests, being Surprised or getting up in a hurry.

Master Chirurgeon: +10 bonus to Medicae tests. Heal 2 Wounds instead of 1 when treating Heavily or Critically Wounded patient. If patient is in danger of losing a limb from a critical hit, he gains a +20 bonus to the Toughness test to prevent limb loss.

Resistance (Psychic Powers): +10 bonus to resist psychic powers.

Seen This Before: May make an Int test in place of any skill test with the Investigation skill descriptor. This includes all Lore skills as well as Chem-Use, Evaluate, Inquiry, Interrogation, and Logic.

Sprint: When taking Full Move action, may add a number of metres equal to Ag bonus. When taking Run action, may double Movement for one round. Gain one level of Fatigue if talent is used two rounds in a row.

Strong Minded: Re-roll failed WP tests to resist psychic powers that affect the mind. No effect on powers that have a physical effect, e.g. Telekinesis.

Talented (Medicae): +10 bonus to Medicae tests.

Total Recall: Automatically remembers any trivial fact or piece of information he might feasibly have picked up in the past. GM can require an Int test to remember more detailed or obscure facts, e.g. the precise layout of a crime scene or a page he read in an ancient grimoire five years ago.

Traits: Conditioned Mind, Skill at Arms, Tempered Will, Tutored in the Profane, Institutionalisation

Armour: Flak cloak (All 3; AP 5 vs. Blast)

Weapons: Long las (150m; S/–/–; 1d10+3 E; Pen 1; Clip 40; Rld Full; Accurate, Reliable), stub revolver (30m; S/–/–; 1d10+3 I; Pen 0 or 3; Clip 6; Rld 2 Full; Reliable), punch dagger (1d5+1+SB R; Pen 2; Primitive)

Gear: 1 charge pack, 36 bullets and 12 man-stopper bullets for stub revolver, bodyglove and Administratum robes (Common Quality Clothing), medikit (Medicae +20, includes 6 doses Stimm), auto-quill (Trade (Copyist) +10), chrono, data-slate, Guilder Jen's data-slate, backpack, 538 Thrones

Monthly Income: 150 Thrones (Rank 5 Learned Class)

Special Rules
    Spoiler
    Show
    Conditioned Mind: Begins play with +5 Intelligence and the Resistance (Psychic Powers), Strong Minded, and Foresight talents. Gains 1d10 Insanity Points.

Institutionalisation: Indoctrinated to believe that the Inquisition is infallible. Immune to attempts to Charm, Command, Deceive, or Intimidate him to act against his Inquisitorial masters. If he wishes to act against his own cell or the Inquisition, he must succeed on a Hard (–30) Willpower test.

Skill at Arms: Begin play with Basic Weapon Training (Las or SP), Melee Weapon Training (Primitive), and Pistol Training (Las or SP).

Tempered Will: Only takes a –20 penalty when attempting a Very Hard (–30) Willpower test.

Tutored in the Profane: Gains Forbidden Lore (Cults, Daemonology, Heresy, Psykers, and Warp) skills as Basic skills. Begins play with 1d5+5 Corruption Points.

Background
    Spoiler
    Show
    “Hound” doesn't remember having any other name, though he does remember a time before being taken into the warm embrace of the Holy Inquisition. He remembers a distant, war-torn world and an endless fight against unrelenting xenos. He remembers having had a family, and he remembers being taken into the shelters when the air raid sirens sounded.

When they dug him out of the collapsed shelter, he remembers being told that he was the only survivor. His sister and baby brother were dead, crushed beneath the rockrete rubble, and his parents had died heroes' deaths battling the invaders. He remembers feeling utterly bereft and alone. He was ten.

The death of his parents opened new doors for the boy. He was selected for schooling in the Schola Progenium and for the next three years he was constantly drilled and tutored in skill at arms and esoteric knowledge. In special sessions his mind was picked apart and reconstructed to enhance his mental capabilities and strengthen his resistance psychic attack.

It wasn't until the Inquisition raided the place that the boy learned that he had never attended the Schola Progenium. Instead, he was one of many promising young children who had been diverted to the Blighted Schola of the Golgenna Coven.

The tutors and the older progena were executed on the spot, but the younger children were taken into custody by the Inquisitor who led the raid. The boy was subjected to months of interrogation and forced to confront the heresy of which he had been a part, but in the end he was declared innocent. The Inquisitor determined that the boy was not utterly ruined, and with proper indoctrination his skills and mindset could prove very useful.

In the years that followed, the boy was remade yet again. The Inquisition became his home and his family. On his fifteenth birthday, he was apprenticed to a senior Verispex Adept, and on his twentieth he was dispatched into the service of Inquisitor Finial Zarkov. As a sign of acceptance, the Inquisitor allowed that he might have a name of his own. He named the young man “Hound” in recognition of his obedience and the service he would render unto the God-Emperor for the rest of his days. Hound knelt before his master and wept for joy.

Personality
    Spoiler
    Show
    Hound has been shaped by his work and fanatical dedication to the Inquisition. In social situations he is often awkward, finding it difficult to connect with other people and discuss subjects unrelated to his work. He much prefers to be observing, cataloguing and analysing the people around him while others do the talking.

At the same time, Hound possesses an iron will and is well aware of his gifts. He bows to no one except Inquisitor Zarkov when it comes to the performance of his duties, but he is humble in the face of the Inquisition as an institution. He understands how important their mission is, and also that extreme measures are often necessary to protect mankind. Hound stands ready to do his part.

Appearance
    Spoiler
    Show
    Thirty-two years old with a wiry build (1.75m tall, 65kg), Hound's body and mind are his temple. He exercises regularly and drinks in moderation. He doesn't smoke and won't touch any other recreational drugs. Hound is sharp-featured with fair skin, reddish-brown hair and blue eyes. He has a bar code tattooed on his forehead and frequently sports a few days' worth of beard growth. He wears a bodyglove underneath plain Administratum robes.

Experience and Advances
    Spoiler
    Show
    Experience (current/total): 230/3,150+100

Proven Innocent Background Package (Book of Judgement, p. 39) = 100

Rank 1 (Verispex Adept; Book of Judgement, p. 54)
    +5 Int = 100
    Jaded = 200
    Total Recall = 200
    = 500 (adjustments from Background Package don't count as Advances for increasing Rank)

Rank 2 (Scrivener)
    +5 Per = 100
    Awareness = 100
    Search = 100
    Seen This Before = 200
    = 500

Rank 3 (Scribe)
    +5 WP = 100
    Medicae = 100
    Tech Use = 100
    = 300
    +10 Int = 250
    +5 BS = 250
    Chem-Use = 100
    Inquiry = 100
    = 1,000

Rank 4 (Chirurgeon)
    Ag +5 = 250
    Awareness +10 = 100
    Awareness +20 = 100
    Deceive = 100
    Inquiry +10 = 100
    Master Chirurgeon = 100
    Medicae +10 = 100
    Speak Language (High Gothic) = 100
    Talented (Medicae) = 100
    = 1,050

Rank 5 (Scholar)
    Scrutiny = 100
    Dodge = 100
    = 250 (50+200)

Other Notes
    Spoiler
    Show
    Starting Characteristics incl. character creation modifiers: WS 35, BS 39, S 30, T 40, Ag 36, Int 45, Per 35, WP 36, Fel 30
    Schola Progenium (Blighted Schola): WS 20, BS 20, S 20, T 20, Ag 20, Int 25, Per 20, WP 20, Fel 20
    Proven Innocent: +3 to every Characteristic, +1 Wound, -1 Fate Point.
    Divination: "There are no civilians in the battle for survival." (+2 T, +1 W)
    Last edited by rax; 2023-08-07 at 04:40 PM.

27. - Top - End - #357
    Ettin in the Playground

Flumph

@LairdMaon
    I myself decided not to submit a character with the Discordant package because it seemed likely there would be at least one Tech-Priest selected to join the game - and now there is one. Unless Bennosuke is playing things very differently, I don't see how a Discordant and a Tech-Priest who's at all devout could handle being in the same group.

28. - Top - End - #358
    Troll in the Playground

MindFlayer

You make a very good point. In that case, Regulator Mort Mallory shall step up.

29. - Top - End - #359
    Titan in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Thank you all three players for posting your characters as requested. I'm very glad to see we retained all of you. IC post for all players and introducing the new players coming now.

@Rax/Laird: Rax basically beat me to the point after getting a chance to review Senna Ting; in that Blindfolded is playing a Tech Priest... So I think Mort it shall be. Also, my immature side can't help but point out that Senna is a laxative
    Last edited by Bennosuke; 2021-06-24 at 07:39 PM.
    Show

30. - Top - End - #360
    Troll in the Playground

MindFlayer

Quote Originally Posted by Bennosuke View Post
    Also, my immature side can't help but point out that Senna is a laxative
    Hahahaha! I was meaning a joke referencing John Cena and "see nothing", I hadn't caught that one though!