New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Dnd art for ONE WEEK ONLY!

...or two weeks maybe, lol.

Tell your friends and get your dnd character art requests in here. I'm laid off work for two weeks so I've got some free time!
    (Limit one per person)
    Last edited by Artman77; 2020-03-25 at 02:49 PM.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Dnd art for ONE WEEK ONLY!

Quote Originally Posted by Artman77 View Post

Tell your friends and get your dnd character art requests in here. I'm laid off work for two weeks so I've got some free time!
    Is this free, or you just opening for commissions? I totally understand not working for free, I just feel you should specify.
    I have a LOT of Homebrew!

Spoiler: Former Avatars
    Show
    Spoiler: Avatar (Not In Use) By Linkele
    Show

Spoiler: Individual Avatar Pics
    Show

3. - Top - End - #3

Yes sir for free. :)

4. - Top - End - #4

Oh dem. Oh. Oh dem.

Can I get some artwork of some of my favorite to use characters of old, Nerissa and Celina?

Spoiler: Nerissa
    Show
    Short, maybe 5' tall, pink hair, dark brown skin, wearing a relatively close-fitting dark-blue outfit. Lots of knives, lots of gadgets. Spunky.

Spoiler: Celina
    Show
    Tall, like 6'10" tall, long blonde hair, white skinned, wearing armored red robes. Has a big ol' sword, and some holy symbols. Regal.

Edit: CRIMINY JIMINIES, I FORGOT TO SAY THANK YOU!

So, thank you in advance, sir, for your wonderful contribution! It's very much appreciated. :)

Edit II: Missed you mentioning one per person, so maybe a rehash of an old avatar I had, where they're back to back against the darkness? Just one picture involving the two of them.

Once again, thank you!
    Last edited by JNAProductions; 2020-03-25 at 03:07 PM.

Show
    Show

Show

5. - Top - End - #5
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler: Vogun Guttrr
    Show
    Vogun is a goblin cowboy. Dark green skin mottled with dark brown freckles and moles here and there. Some chipped teeth here, some scars there, a bit of one ear missing. Thin and small, but clothes help make him look a bit bulkier than he is. Huge ears peeking out under his cowboy hat. Clothes fit for traveling, with lots of pockets and buckles and a bandolier for rifle shells. Shells are for his human-sized rifle; it's a rough, well-worn piece, but it's sturdy-looking and plenty reliable. He rides around on Akela, an enormous, scarred white wolf. She's a sweetie towards him, but they're both pretty unfriendly towards other people.

Please and thank you.

Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: Logic's Deathloop Mafia and Book Wombat's A Small Wager - A Practical Guide To Evil

Quote Originally Posted by Xumtiil View Post
    An Abattoir Vecna, if you will.
    My Homebrew

6. - Top - End - #6

"Armored robes"? You mean armor with robes on top? Any particular diety/holy symbol?

Ps. You're welcome. :)
    Last edited by Artman77; 2020-03-25 at 03:26 PM. Reason: Ps

7. - Top - End - #7

"Armored robes"? You mean armor with robes on top? Any particular diety/holy symbol?
    Yes? I've never drawn her myself, so I leave the details to you.

And something appropriately holy. They're heroes, after all!

Show
    Show

Show

8. - Top - End - #8
    Dwarf in the Playground

RangerGuy

(Limit one per person)
    Thanks for doing this. If you wouldn't mind, I'd appreciate my brother rangers: Jerem and Janthro

Spoiler: Jerem
    Show
    Tall 5'11" ish, lanky with short blond hair and green eyes. Half-elf in leather armor. Fights with 2 blades, uses bow and lariat. Better descriptions of both brothers can be found at https://forums.giantitp.com/showthre...-this-any-good, though Jerem is only a young boy and I would prefer the drawing be of his adult, adventuring self.

Spoiler: Janthro
    Show
    Tall 6'1"ish with long, straight russet hair and green eyes. Half elf in studded leather armor. Fights with quarterstaff. Also uses bow. EDIT-Forgot to mention he has a scar on the left side of his neck running from under his ear to adam's apple from getting his throat cut once.

Thanks again.

EDIT-Also missed the one per person. In which case, if you can't put together in one picture, I would prefer Jerem to Janthro. Thanks again.
    Last edited by jlvm4; 2020-03-25 at 06:43 PM.
    I’ve known people who play chess like this. They can’t think their way to a checkmate, so they spend their time trying to clear the board of the little pieces. This eventually reduces the game to a simplicity they can grasp, and they’re happy. The perfect war is a fool’s mate.
    -Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

ranger avitar created from site paladin avatar

9. - Top - End - #9

Quote Originally Posted by jlvm4 View Post
    On the one hand, there's definitely room to improve in that picture. On the other hand, that's a damn sight better than anything I can do. Don't knock yourself! That's pretty good, and with practice, you'll get even better!

Show
    Show

Show

10. - Top - End - #10
    Ogre in the Playground

Hey Artman,

Spoiler: Nul-tor
    Show
    I'd like to request an avatar, if you're is willing. An albino Orc, Bald, muscular, skin is a light grey, with red-brown eyes. Wearing tattered brown robes, and carrying an uruk-hai style blade/greatsword on his back. A rendition of one of my more beloved characters.
    His name is Nul-tor, an orc who's tribe got stuck in the underdark and slowly died away over time, leaving him their only survivor. Carrying the silence and terror of living alone for many years, he is soft spoken and values his new chances to engage with others on a personal level, trying to better the world as he goes.
    Any pose is great, but I'd really love him smiling at a little driudcraft sun in his palm with his blade on his back.

Spoiler: pics
    Show

This is a great rendition of what he looks like. Perhaps a bit more beard to the look, and a little less hair.

The greatsword he carries

Armor like this, minus the skull on the belt and the rather impractical spikes on the back.

Thanks in advance :)
    The moon sees nothing of this. She is bald and wild.
    And the message of the yew tree is blackness - blackness and silence.

11. - Top - End - #11
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Dnd art for ONE (OR TWO) WEEK(S) ONLY!

Hello! This is super cool of you.

Spoiler: Leon De Pratt
    Show

Leon is a male half-elf warlock standing at about 5'8/5'9, in a black trenchcoat. He wears a mail shirt under the trenchcoat, with a bandolier over that. He has black hair and yellow eyes. In one hand, he's probably carrying a carpet bag, and the other would have a lever-action rifle like a Winchester, i guess. Or it's slung over his shoulder or something.
    I haven't drawn him yet due to it not meeting my very clear image of him, so if you have any questions please ask.

Endless gratitudes,
    KAmber

12. - Top - End - #12

How goes the art work, Artman? We all really appreciate you doing this for us. :)

Hope you're healthy and safe too!

Show
    Show

Show

13. - Top - End - #13
    Orc in the Playground

BarbarianGuy

Spoiler: Barklay Reginald Hendrickson-Penbrook III
    Show
    Barklay is a hunter by trade, using custom built high powered rifles to hunt game. At least until his uncle Reggie died in a hunting accident. In an attempt to get back to his home he started taking on adventuring jobs, and that is how he met the party. anyway backstory aside, Barklay is supposed to be kind of a young version of colonel mustard from clue, with a lot of inspiration taken from Hammerlock from borderlands. currently he uses a rifle enchanted with a fragment of his Uncle's soul (I think, the GM wasn't clear about why the rifle became magic) and has a bag of holding. his hair is reddish brown, and he has a mustache. oh and he is human, Caucasian.

Thank you, you wonderful and generous soul.
    Last edited by braveheart; 2020-03-29 at 07:38 PM.
    The first rule of gaming, before you have even chosen the game is and always should be

HAVE FUN

(FUN being defined as it is in dwarf fortress)

14. - Top - End - #14
    Ogre in the Playground

Can you do a better version of this sketch I made for my character?

Spoiler
    Show

His name is Star, he's a wood elf ranger with a surly attitude and a tendency to piss off people with his mouth. This moment is taken from one of our party's very first battles where he took down a leader of some bandits and then marched into their camp holding the man's head to intimidate the rest of them into standing down.

15. - Top - End - #15
    Titan in the Playground

I would love a picture of my first Pathfinder character, Sun Xiao.

Spoiler: Description
    Show
    Sun Xiao is a young Tien (Asian) man of roughly average height, with a length of long black hair drawn up in a braided ponytail. His expression is typically quite severe or even grim. He's a muscular and lithe Monk, wearing loose fitting but practical dark colored clothing. Around his neck are two holy symbols: the first of Irori and the second of Achaekek.

He also wears a bandolier, filled with canteens of liquor. He also uses Elemental Fist with Snake Style kung fu a lot, so having one piercing hand wreathed in dripping acid would be a great stylistic choice.

Thanks in advance for doing this, I'm excited to see what comes from these requests!

16. - Top - End - #16

Thank you everyone who replied...

I'M DONE TAKING SUBMISSIONS AT THIS TIME.

All the sketches are in pencil, not digital, so I've gotta get my scanner around once I finish up these last few. Thanks for waiting, stay tuned. :)

17. - Top - End - #17

Thank you everyone who replied...

I'M DONE TAKING SUBMISSIONS AT THIS TIME.

All the sketches are in pencil, not digital, so I've gotta get my scanner around once I finish up these last few. Thanks for waiting, stay tuned. :)
    Makes sense.

Thank you once again! Hope you're doing well. :)

Show
    Show

Show

18. - Top - End - #18
    Titan in the Playground

*waits forever*

Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: Logic's Deathloop Mafia and Book Wombat's A Small Wager - A Practical Guide To Evil

Quote Originally Posted by Xumtiil View Post
    An Abattoir Vecna, if you will.
    My Homebrew

19. - Top - End - #19
    Dwarf in the Playground

RangerGuy

Hope all is well with you. Not to be a bother, but if you wouldn't mind, could you update us on your projects?

Thanks
    I’ve known people who play chess like this. They can’t think their way to a checkmate, so they spend their time trying to clear the board of the little pieces. This eventually reduces the game to a simplicity they can grasp, and they’re happy. The perfect war is a fool’s mate.
    -Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

ranger avitar created from site paladin avatar