New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 243940414243444546474849
Results 1,441 to 1,443 of 1443
  1. - Top - End - #1441
    Barbarian in the Playground

Beholder

Default Re: IC: DH The Purity of Sacrifice

Quote Originally Posted by Bennosuke View Post
    Departing the Raptore's compound again, the group follow Orla back through the winding halls of the underhive. Their breath turns to icy clouds as they trudge through refuse strewn and graffiti ridden hex, back to the station. The rail station section is much as it has always been; an open platform of litter marred granite with towering ceiling held tall by columns of rebar. The platform itself is guarded by a small retinue of tired looking planetary enforcers in dark armor, armed with stub automatics, and rusted looking shock mauls. The guards are dispersed throughout the platform, but all eyes turn towards the supposed Credit Guilders as they enter.

One of the guards, farther away than some of his companions comes strutting towards the group, while the others simply watch. Calling out a little too loudly, he waves a hand and asks, "Any of you have a light?" The enforcer is young looking, barely any stubble on a boyish chin; though most of his face is hidden behind a tinted plexi-visor.
    Arl casually positions himself carefully, stopping a little ways before the bulk of the group, sets down his duffel bag beside one of the pillars and leans against it, as if tired.

He scans the guards, looking for anything that doesn't ring true.

[roll0] vs an Awareness of 50 (PER =40, Awareness +10)

2. - Top - End - #1442
    Troll in the Playground

milo will chat up the boyish arbite as he smokes, hoping to get a finger on the pulse of the underhive

"how long have you been here troopy?" he asks, proffering a friendly smile. "see any action, or is it boring as always?"

charm roll on the arbite

(1d100)[99]
    Last edited by bramblefoot; 2023-07-26 at 07:48 PM.

3. - Top - End - #1443
    Titan in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    I am posting my actually reply in our new thread. DO NOT reply to this thread. See this link and my most recent OOC post.
    Spoiler: Games I am Currently Running
    Show
    San Francisco by Night (Vampire the Requiem 2E)

New Bedford by Night (Werewolf the Forsaken 2E)

New Orleans by Night (Changeling the Lost 2E)