Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415 LastLast
Results 391 to 420 of 425
  1. - Top - End - #391
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    GnomeWizardGuy

    Join Date
    Jun 2019

    Default Re: Age of Ashes In-Game Group I

    Aketes follows the others in and turns at the sound of the pups growlings. He has Arktos say back as he appriaches a bit to inspect them.

    "Dunno, they might be Warg pups? They look hungry though."

    Spoiler: ooc
    Show
    Last edited by gargoyleking; 2020-09-23 at 12:38 AM.

  2. - Top - End - #392
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    RogueGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Age of Ashes In-Game Group I

    Aketes can see that they are indeed Warg puppies, not much more than a week or two old and bear some distinctive resemblances to the one that the group killed earlier. Wargs are usually mated pairs, and so likely the father was killed earlier and the mother should be around somewhere, though these puppies look emaciated like they haven't been taken care of, so the mother may be dead or gone.

  3. - Top - End - #393
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Farmerbink's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Texas, again!
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Age of Ashes In-Game Group I

    Brek frowns at the pups. "Well we can put it to Warbal or Helba when we get a chance. Otherwise, nature's gonna take 'er course soon enough." He snorts unhappily at the oddly-shaped mud pile. "We care enough to figure out what that is, or just wanna lookat the waiting chamber?"

    For his part, Brek is clearly postured to move on. Curiosity isn't one of his dominating character traits.

  4. - Top - End - #394
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    NecromancerGuy

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    USA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Age of Ashes In-Game Group I

    Seeing that his allies are taking a bit longer to leave the room, Corry opens his pack and looks through his rations. Pulling out a couple of links of sausage, he begins to eat one while carefully cutting the other free of its skin. Then, while staying far enough away to avoid overzealous attacks from the pups, he tosses the skinned sausage link to them and watches to see if they eat any of it.

  5. - Top - End - #395
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    RogueGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Age of Ashes In-Game Group I

    The puppies gladly wolf down the proffered food, and look expectantly at Corry for more. They don't seem to be as vicious now, just hungry and defensive. They don't try to leave their little nest area, but will grab bites of food and drag it back to there to eat and keep a wary eye on the group.

    Brek wanders over closer to the muddy lump, investigating it a bit. He sees that there appears to be a dead body lying on top of one of the muddy lumps, but there is a second one with nothing on top of it. The archways to the north lead to several small offices, once used as working chambers and conference rooms for barristers and judges. The ground here has subsided, resulting in a sizable collapse along the outer northern wall and forming a 5-foot-deep pool of brackish water. This water is not polluted like the pool in the courtyard.

    Spoiler: map
    Show


    Spoiler: actions
    Show
    If you want to coax the puppies to interact with you more, give me a diplomacy check. They are very young and strongly food motivated, so shouldn't be too hard to befriend, if you are so inclined. If you want to investigate the dead body you can give me a perception check and tell me what you are doing to investigate, as it is in the middle of a small pond.
    Last edited by rogue_alchemist; 2020-09-24 at 08:24 AM.

  6. - Top - End - #396
    Titan in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jun 2011

    Default Re: Age of Ashes In-Game Group I

    Algar returns to the pool of water. "Anyone want to examine them in place, or should I drag them away from the pool?"

  7. - Top - End - #397
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    GnomeWizardGuy

    Join Date
    Jun 2019

    Default Re: Age of Ashes In-Game Group I

    Aketes watches the pups eat with a small smile and nods when he notices that they're still hungry.

    "We left the giant bat in the other room, I'm sure there's still plenty of meat on it that's good for their needs. I'll go see if I can collect a healthy portion for these little guys."

    Aketes calls Arktos to follow him and heads back to see what can be salvaged from the carcass.

  8. - Top - End - #398
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    RogueGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Age of Ashes In-Game Group I

    Spoiler: OODM
    Show
    I need a survival check to harvest meat from it

  9. - Top - End - #399
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    NecromancerGuy

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    USA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Age of Ashes In-Game Group I

    "I know next to nothing about wild animals," says Corry as he watches Aketes go to try and find more food for the little worg pups. "But it's just not in me to let something go hungry while I watch. Besides - good food is better when you share it. Anyone else want a bite? This was made by one of my best friends, a butcher in town named Geraldine. She's got incredible skill with spices and makes just the best summer sausages..."

  10. - Top - End - #400
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Farmerbink's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Texas, again!
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Age of Ashes In-Game Group I

    "Made o' one o' your best friends?!" Brek demands incredulously. He stomps back to the group, where he is relieved to find he misheard his companion, and they haven't been sharing bites of Halfling over their scattered conversations.

    "If you can yank 'em outa the water, I'll help investigate, but I'm not keen on going swimming for that."

  11. - Top - End - #401
    Titan in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jun 2011

    Default Re: Age of Ashes In-Game Group I

    Algar nods. He tests the waters depth as he proceeds, keeping sword and shield ready, just in case, (assuming he can safely wade) until he has reached the body and taken a look, then stows them and carries it back.

  12. - Top - End - #402
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    NecromancerGuy

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    USA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Age of Ashes In-Game Group I

    "What? No! One of my best friends made the sausage...why on earth would you think..." Corry laughs awkwardly as he tries to imagine that Brek was joking. "Let's keep going..."

  13. - Top - End - #403
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    RogueGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Age of Ashes In-Game Group I

    Aketes takes about 10 minutes and harvests about 2 rations worth of raw bat meat from the carcass. It has set out in the heat for a day and is starting to go bad in places, but the harvested meat looks fine to eat but should be used or preserved quickly.

    In the meantime, Algar and Brek are investigating the dead body near the pool. As Algar gets near the edge of the pool, the muddy lumps suddenly burst into motion and leap out to attack. It looks like a giant snapping turtle with spines on its back. You can see now that the dead body is attached to the spines on one of the lumps. The other lump has not dead body on it, but looks very similar. They were completely motionless under the water until you got to the edge of the pool.

    Spoiler: map
    Show

    Spoiler: creature
    Show

    Spoiler: actions
    Show
    Alright, I have had a request to keep block initiative, but let you guys roll initiative to actually decide the first few actions. So if you all would roll initiative to decide whether you act before or after the graveshells in the first round. After that, you will all act together anyways. Aketes has just finished harvesting his meat, Corry has been interacting with the puppies. I assume arktos has just been wandering around, though if aketes wants him with him that is fine. Brek and Algar were investigating the dead bodies. If you feel like the map has an error, let me know.
    Spoiler: example initiative
    Show
    Lets say that players roll 15,12,9,6 for initiative and the enemy rolls a 10. Then 15 and 12 get to act before the enemy, then the enemy, then 9,6,15,12 all get to act again and it will just go back and forth with initiave.

    If you want to try to identify the creature, it is a nature check.

    So just to be clear, you can roll initiative and give me an action. The initiative just decides if you act before or after the enemy.
    Last edited by rogue_alchemist; 2020-09-28 at 07:49 AM.

  14. - Top - End - #404
    Titan in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jun 2011

    Default Re: Age of Ashes In-Game Group I

    Algar's blade flashes, his shield staying high. "I wish this was a surprise." he quips, deadpan.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Shield up before acting due to Defend activity.

    INIT (perception, presumably) (1d20+3)[8]

    1. Strike (sword) (1d20+7)[9] for (1d8+4)[10] slashing
    2. Strike (sword) (1d20+2)[13] for (1d8+4)[8] slashing
    3. Raise Shield

    Reaction: IF ally in 15 ft attacked, retributive strike (half damage, step and strike (1d20+7)[17] for (1d8+4)[10] slashing
    IF Algar attacked with attack that won't break shield, shield block

  15. - Top - End - #405
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    NecromancerGuy

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    USA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Age of Ashes In-Game Group I

    Spoiler: Corriander's Status, Round 1
    Show
    Corriander Taylor
    Neutral Good Halfling Angelic Sorcerer, Level 1, HP 14/14, Speed 25 ft.
    Small Humanoid (Twilight Halfling), Local Scion
    AC 15, Fort 5, [B]Ref[/B 5, Will 6, Perception 5
    Abilities Str 8, Dex 14, Con 14, Int 10, Wis 14, Cha 18
    Conditions: None

    From the other room Corry hears the explosion of a creature leaping out of the water to attack and mutters, "Sorry!" to the worg pups as he dashes back into the room with Brek and Algar. "Whoa! Those are ugly-looking! Careful, guys!" he says as he rushes toward melee, drawing his mace as he goes.

    Spoiler: Mechanics
    Show
    Initiative (1d20+5)[21] (based on Perception too)
    Draw his light mace move to melee (D17 looks about right)
    Melee with light mace (1d20+5)[17] to hit, (1d4-1)[3] damage

  16. - Top - End - #406
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    GnomeWizardGuy

    Join Date
    Jun 2019

    Default Re: Age of Ashes In-Game Group I

    Aketes had just finished packing up the last slab of bat meat when he heard the commotion start up. He didn't know what had happened, but to be sure he dashed off to help. Dashing past tables and doors he noticed Arktos back where he'd left the group. Of course the bear had wandered off after he'd rebuked him for the third time for trying to sneak off with more than an initial chunk of bat flesh. Oh well, at least he'd be in a position to help while Aketes was still struggling to catch up. Whistling to get Arktos's attention, he gave the command to defend. And the bear moved to obey.

    Spoiler: ooc
    Show
    Perception(Initiative): 1d20+7 19

    Aketes:
    Actions 1 and 2: Stride to G13
    Action 2: Command

    Arktos:
    Action 1: Stride to C17
    Action 2: Strike(Jaws):: 1d20+6 18 1d8+3 8

    Spoiler: Aketes & Arktos
    Show
    Aketes Xin-Edasseril
    Aketes
    Perception: +7, AC: 18, Fort: +7, Ref: +9, Will: +5
    HP: 18/18
    Ammo: 58
    Arktos:
    Perception: +4, AC: 15; Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +4
    HP: 16/16

  17. - Top - End - #407
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Farmerbink's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Texas, again!
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Age of Ashes In-Game Group I

    "Ach! Hell's bells!" Brek barks, as he jumps back from the pool. He swings his hammer about in a wide arc, directed at the turtle's fast-approaching snout.

    Then, stepping back, he calls upon his training to deliver a single bolt of force into the thing, hoping it'll decide for easier prey.

    Spoiler: Brek, round 1
    Show
    Brek Stormeye
    M LG Dwarf Wizard, Level 1, HP 19/19, Speed 20
    AC 13, Fort 6, Ref 3, Will 7, Perc 5, Darkvision
    Warhammer +5 (1d8+2 Bludgeoning)
    Force Bolt auto-hit (1d4+1 Force) 0/1 focus
    Abilities Str 14, Dex 10, Con 16, Int 16, Wis 14, Cha 8
    Conditions
    Call on Ancient Blood: 1/1 (heritage, reaction, save vs spell)
    Drain Bonded item: 1/1 (wizard, re-cast spell)
    Familiar
    Burning Hands 1/1 (widen)
    Color Spray 1/1 (widen)
    Magic Missile 1/1

    (1d20+5)[16] perception/init

    1: attack the thing!
    (1d20+5)[15] warhammer
    (1d8+2)[4] damage

    2: step back
    3: force bolt (1d4+1)[2] force damage- can't miss

  18. - Top - End - #408
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    RogueGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Age of Ashes In-Game Group I

    Spoiler: round order
    Show
    The turtle creatures rolled super low and so everyone gets to go first, then the turtles go then you'll go again. So I am resolving everything you guys posted and the bad guy's actions, then we'll go on for round 2

    Corry moves up to the corner of the wall, which the turtle is able to use to dodge the attack. Aketes hears people yelling and the sound of splashing, and comes running back to the group. As he runs, he yells out to Arktos to attack the same things everyone else is. Arktos lumbers up and bites one of the turtles on its outstretched neck. Brek rushes up next to Algar and starts trying to beat the thing with his warhammer, but just bounces off the shell. He steps back and uses his force bolts on it, hitting it square in the face. Algar is caught a bit off guard and tries to swing his swords at the exposed necks, but keeps hitting the shells and deflecting off. He raises his shield taking a protective stance to help his allies.

    The westmost turtle, having been bit by Arktos, attempts to snap back and clamps solidly onto his paw. Algar steps in and uses that opportunity to strike its neck very effectively, creating a deep cut. The turtle then withdraws into it shell, leaving almost nothing exposed. The eastmost turtle, takes advantage of Algar's motion to attack him. Algar snaps his shield in place and deflect the blow. The creature uses its long neck to to bash the shield aside and bite Algar, before also withdrawing into its shell.

    Spoiler: Aketes/Arktos
    Show
    It got a total of 20, which I assume hits for 7 damage, though Algar's retributive strike gives you DR 3, so Arktos takes 4 damage.

    Spoiler: Algar
    Show
    First strike was 17, which didn't hit, second was 21 for 5 damage, but you have already used your reaction to do retributive strike, so you take it all. I need a status report on your AC, shield's HP, any other stats like the others

    Spoiler: map
    Show

    Spoiler: actions
    Show
    Alright, now it is character go again to start round 2. Sorry for the delay and any confusion on this new initiative setup. It didn't effect much this round, but we will keep trying it to see how we like it.

  19. - Top - End - #409
    Titan in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jun 2011

    Default Re: Age of Ashes In-Game Group I

    Algar keeps hacking at the creatures, holding his shield ready to deflect their inevitable retaliation.
    Spoiler
    Show
    HP 15/20
    Shield Hardness 5, 18/20 HP, 10 BT)
    AC 20 (shield included)

    Action 1: Strike wounded turtle (1d20+7)[12] for (1d8+4)[6] slashing

    Action 2: Strike wounded turtle (1d20+2)[15] for (1d8+4)[6] slashing

    Action 3: raise shield

    reaction retributive strike if needed ((1d20+7)[17] for (1d8+4)[5] slashing) or shield block vs attack that won't break shield

  20. - Top - End - #410
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    NecromancerGuy

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    USA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Age of Ashes In-Game Group I

    Spoiler: Corriander's Status, Round 2
    Show
    Corriander Taylor
    Neutral Good Halfling Angelic Sorcerer, Level 1, HP 14/14, Speed 25 ft.
    Small Humanoid (Twilight Halfling), Local Scion
    AC 15, Fort 5, [B]Ref[/B 5, Will 6, Perception 5
    Abilities Str 8, Dex 14, Con 14, Int 10, Wis 14, Cha 18
    Conditions: None

    "More dangerous animals - it's probably best to put them down, but I do wish they didn't make it necessary!" Corry says as he swings his little mace twice before stepping back out of melee range.

    Spoiler: Mechanics
    Show
    Attack twice with light mace (1d20+2)[9] and (1d20-2)[18] to hit, (1d4-1)[3] and (1d4-1)[1] damage respectively.
    Then Step to D16 to avoid the turtle's attacks.

  21. - Top - End - #411
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    GnomeWizardGuy

    Join Date
    Jun 2019

    Default Re: Age of Ashes In-Game Group I

    Still moving Aketes tries to take stock of the situation, eventually he round a corner and moves into the small room where Arktos is fighting some sort of strange shelled creature. But once he gets up behind his companion, he notes that Algar is in the next room over and supposedly cacing two of the creatures essentially alone. Seeing an opportunity, Aketes nudges Arktos a bit as he whistles another command. The bear obediently shuffles to the side opposite of the champion and does his best to get his teeth on another bit of flesh.

    Spoiler: ooc
    Show

    Aketes:
    1, 2: Double move to C16
    3: Commanding Arktos
    Arktos:
    1: Step to B17
    2: Bite: 1d20+6 15 1d8+3 4 (flanking)


    Spoiler: Aketes & Arktos
    Show
    Aketes Xin-Edasseril
    Aketes
    Perception: +7, AC: 18, Fort: +7, Ref: +9, Will: +5
    HP: 18/18
    Ammo: 56
    Arktos:
    Perception: +4, AC: 15; Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +4
    HP: 12/16

  22. - Top - End - #412
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Farmerbink's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Texas, again!
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Age of Ashes In-Game Group I

    Brek barks over the din, his gruff shouts punctuated and short. "Oi, manling! Step clear o' the water! Might not give chase!"

    Spoiler: Brek, round 2
    Show
    Brek Stormeye
    M LG Dwarf Wizard, Level 1, HP 19/19, Speed 20
    AC 13, Fort 6, Ref 3, Will 7, Perc 5, Darkvision
    Warhammer +5 (1d8+2 Bludgeoning)
    Force Bolt auto-hit (1d4+1 Force) 0/1 focus
    Abilities Str 14, Dex 10, Con 16, Int 16, Wis 14, Cha 8
    Conditions
    Call on Ancient Blood: 1/1 (heritage, reaction, save vs spell)
    Drain Bonded item: 1/1 (wizard, re-cast spell)
    Familiar
    Burning Hands 1/1 (widen)
    Color Spray 1/1 (widen)
    Magic Missile 0/1

    Gonna use all three actions on magic missile to the wounded turtle: (3d4+3)[7]

  23. - Top - End - #413
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    RogueGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Age of Ashes In-Game Group I

    Algar tries to swing at the wounded turtle, but keeps just glancing off the shell, not making any more noticeable progress. Those shells are awful tough. Corry also tries to attack, but his mace also bounces off the tough turtle shells. Aketes makes it up to the fight and repositions Arktos to best attack using Algar, though he isn't able to find a fleshy bit to bite and just chews on shell. Brek issues his decree, before unleashing more energy bolts. He shoots the first bolt at the wounded turtle, blowing a hole in its shell and killing the creature, then aims the other two bolts at the remaining turtle.

    The remaining turtle pokes its head out just enough to see its companion dead and makes a mewling noise as it submerges back under the water, clearly no longer interested in fighting. What started out looking like a quick snack, turned deadly too fast for its taste. The pool is deep enough that the creature is completely submerged and you can see the dark shape of it just sitting on the bottom, watching that no one continues to attack it.

    Spoiler: map
    Show

    Spoiler: Brek
    Show
    The wounded turtle only had 2HP left, so 1d4+1 does minimum 2 damage and the other 5 went to the remaining turtle as the spell calls out that each bolt can be aimed separately. maybe use rollv in the future to make splitting up the damage easier.

    Spoiler: actions
    Show
    The turtle creature has no interest in attacking anymore. Even if you cautiously retreat or try to bait it, it'll just sit on the bottom of the water for a long time. It'll be several minutes until it has emerge for air. So unless someone is just dead set on killing it, the encounter is over. You realize that the turtle has a surprising amount of intelligence for a beast, based on its tactical retreat. What else do you want to do?

  24. - Top - End - #414
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    NecromancerGuy

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    USA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Age of Ashes In-Game Group I

    "Look at that! It's retreating!" cries Corry happily. "We shouldn't have to kill it, now - good!" he continues as he steps back from the water. He looks around at the pool seeping in from underneath the wall and the abandoned room around it. "Do you think we can put up a sign or something to warn people? Maybe allow the turtle to live and still have a chance at recovering and not bothering people? I'm not much of an outdoorsman, nor am I really good with animals, but that cry it made breaks my heart a little..."

  25. - Top - End - #415
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Farmerbink's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Texas, again!
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Age of Ashes In-Game Group I

    "Huh," Brek grunts, as the remaining turtle retreats. "Or that. I'da figured they'd be sterner stuff? Guess you must be stronger 'n you look, manling." Brek chuckles quietly at the friendly (to him) jibe.

    "I figure the grand, abandoned castle is probably good enough for most, Corry," the surly Dwarf growls. "Suppose a little clearer signage couldn't hurt, if you care all that much."

    He nods approvingly at the submerged turtle. "Turtle's wiser 'n some people I know," he mutters, as he begins to inspect the deceased reptile. He prods in particular at the corpse-shaped lump, curious if it's indeed a fallen humanoid or rather some bizarre bait the turtles have somehow developed.

  26. - Top - End - #416
    Titan in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jun 2011

    Default Re: Age of Ashes In-Game Group I

    Algar scowls, "If it is intelligent enough to use bodies as bait, it is intelligent enough to deserve punishment. That said, I lack the means to pursue it, so away it goes regardless."

    Backing away from the water warily, he shakes water off himself. "Anyone need patching up?"

    Spoiler
    Show
    lay on hands cycling to top off the wounded.

  27. - Top - End - #417
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    RogueGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Age of Ashes In-Game Group I

    The body appears to be an actual human that the turtles had managed to kill, though it isn't wearing any armor and only has a few copper pieces on it, so likely it was an opportunist looking for some place to stay. Algar offers healing to any who need it.

  28. - Top - End - #418
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    NecromancerGuy

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    USA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Age of Ashes In-Game Group I

    Corry looks at Brek for a moment and then smiles and laughs at the dwarf's rough humor. "I doubt I did much - those shells are tough!" he quips back. As Algar recognizes the hunter instincts and cleverness of the carnivores he shakes his head. With a sad expression he watches as the dead humanoid body is retrieved. "They're not evil any more than a hunting cat is. I'm sorry we had to kill the one, to be honest...though I'm more sorry for this poor sod. I don't like all this killing and death - wish it wasn't necessary."

    Stepping back from the pool the halfling walks around the room looking for anything of interest. "With the worg parents dead those pups are likely to be the turtle's next meal. Can we do something for them before we leave? If not, I guess we should head to the rest of the keep and see what else needs to be cleared out before the goblins come back. What do you all think?"

  29. - Top - End - #419
    Titan in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jun 2011

    Default Re: Age of Ashes In-Game Group I

    Algar shrugs, "They have been fed, so should keep for a bit. We can take them to the goblins or to town; not sure any townsfolk will want them, maybe the goblins would be more inclined? I would like to finish clearing out this floor first regardless."

  30. - Top - End - #420
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    RogueGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Age of Ashes In-Game Group I

    There is a ton of trash in this room, where benches have been overturned and shattered. In addition papers from old court cases and various other official functions have been scattered and the stuffing has been ripped out of several of the nicer chairs. Finally the curtains and paintings have been shredded and scattered too. However, this is a bit of blessing in disguise as all this detritus has hidden a bunch of scattered coins that have fallen out of people's pockets over the years. The creatures that have done most of the shredding haven't cared for the coins and the humanoids that have been through have either been too scared of the creatures or too overwhelmed by the debris to actually search thoroughly. Corry takes about 30 minutes picking through everything and searching for stuff that might be useable as a sign (there is plenty of old parchment, and wood chunks that could be used to make a sign) and as bedding for the wargs (there is plenty of stuffing and curtain shreds that can be thrown together for warmth). However in the process he also finds 6 gp, 5sp, and 40 cp scattered around. The room to the northeast also appears in better shape than the anywhere else in this area, but Corry doesn't find anything in particular of value.

    Algar keeps a wary eye out, healing Aketes' bear and refocusing to be ready for next time.

    Spoiler: actions
    Show
    Anybody else have longer downtime activities they want to finish? Does Aketes want to finish harvesting the bat?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •