New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Little Pink Riding Hood and the Big Bad Wolf - Let's Play Huntress of the Hollow

Part 1: Here (20:07)

Huntress of the Hollow is a modern take on the story of Little Red Riding Hood, with a color palette inspired by the Super Gameboy. It's a really distinctive look, and it suits the game pretty well.

The start of the game is also very, very pink.
    Quote Originally Posted by segtrfyhtfgj View Post
    door is a fake exterior wall
    If you see me try to discuss the nitty-gritty of D&D 5e, kindly point me to my signature and remind me that I shouldn't. Please and thank you!

2. - Top - End - #2
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Little Pink Riding Hood and the Big Bad Wolf - Let's Play Huntress of the Hollow

Whoa. I’m really into those graphics (not really the quality, but the style and palette).
    My one and only handbook: My Totemist Handbook
    My one and only homebrew: Book of Flux
    Spoiler
    Show
    A comment on tiers, by Prime32
    Quote Originally Posted by KillianHawkeye View Post
    As a DM, I deal with character death by cheering and giving a fist pump, or maybe a V-for-victory sign. I would also pat myself on the back, but I can't really reach around like that.
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Little Pink Riding Hood and the Big Bad Wolf - Let's Play Huntress of the Hollow

Quote Originally Posted by danzibr View Post
    Whoa. I’m really into those graphics (not really the quality, but the style and palette).
    That's why I knew I had to record it. The palette gets used in some really clever ways as the game goes along.
    If you see me try to discuss the nitty-gritty of D&D 5e, kindly point me to my signature and remind me that I shouldn't. Please and thank you!

4. - Top - End - #4
    Ettin in the Playground

Part 2: Here. (21:38)

Things are escalating quickly - also, we meet Granny Calamint in this episode (she's fine, don't worry).
    Last edited by Amechra; 2020-04-06 at 05:12 PM.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Ettin in the Playground

Part 3: Here. (19:06)

Today we finally defeat the Big Bad Wolf. I don't want to spoil too much, but I will say that granny is still fine.

Oh, and I made the playlist public - I had it unlisted for some reason.
    Last edited by Amechra; 2020-04-06 at 05:12 PM.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Ettin in the Playground

Final Part: Here (23:05)

Today we beat the actual final boss and get the last few endings. And so our time with Lenora Calamint is brought to an end.

I hope that everyone who watched it enjoyed themselves. I'll see you this Thursday with Something Different.