New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
  1. - Top - End - #181
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Pursuing the Exiled Prince - Game Thread

"Which way should we go?" Cara asks plaintively. Her beauty is not diminished by her disheveled appearance.
    Neil Gaiman: "I started imagining a world in which we replaced the phrase 'politically correct' wherever we could with 'treating other people with respect', and it made me smile."..."I know what you’re thinking now. You’re thinking 'Oh my god, that’s treating other people with respect gone mad!'"
    LISTENING to a VANISHED GOD
    Mythistorical bundle

2. - Top - End - #182
    Ogre in the Playground

"We follow the river away from the town and hope to see a muddy road. Either that or you can give up and go back to the inn." Zand says looking at both of them.

3. - Top - End - #183

"Eh," said Aveus, "are you sure he wants us to find him?" He shrugged. "No offense but I'd just as soon return to town ... well, maybe not Cawther, you and the prince seem to have made us unwelcome there ... but some town ... and start up my own wizard practice."

Cara smiled at the wizard. "I'm more of a town girl myself," she said. "Though I do think we owe the prince our company - if he'll have us."
    Neil Gaiman: "I started imagining a world in which we replaced the phrase 'politically correct' wherever we could with 'treating other people with respect', and it made me smile."..."I know what you’re thinking now. You’re thinking 'Oh my god, that’s treating other people with respect gone mad!'"
    Mythistorical bundle

4. - Top - End - #184
    Ogre in the Playground

"We are free to go where we want. I owe my life to the prince, you two have your own stories. I can't ask you to stay but I will respect your decision. " Zand says to the others as he gathers his meager equipment.

5. - Top - End - #185

"I'll travel with you until we find Cal Arath or another town," says Aveus solemnly.

"Also I will travel with the two of you!" Cara says brightly. "I know nobody else in these parts with whom I'd rather share my company."
    Mythistorical bundle

6. - Top - End - #186

I'm going to call a break here. PM if you're ever interested in picking back up.
    Mythistorical bundle

7. - Top - End - #187
    Ogre in the Playground

Ok sorry. Got in a car accident and haven't gotten back into the game.

8. - Top - End - #188

Oh my gosh! I'm really sorry that you had an accident. I'm guessing you were not just ok from that ... is your recovery going alright?
    Mythistorical bundle