New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfPirate

Default Re: Just for fun, completed webcomics

Dumb_RWBY -- Parody of RWBY. Funny enough that one of the strips actually made it into RoosterTeeth's RWBY Chibi show, and that I'm sad to see it go. (Man, I need to get caught up on the latest season at some point).

EDIT: Nevermind, the "Completed" status was referring to the comic above it (Dumb_FireEmblem, which I haven't read but is complete, apparently) on the site.
    Last edited by PoeticallyPsyco; 2021-01-22 at 02:03 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darths & Droids
    When you combine the two most devious, sneaky, manipulative, underhanded, cunning, and diabolical forces in the known universe, the consequences can be world-shattering. Those forces are, of course, players and GMs.
    Optimization Trophies

Looking for a finished webcomic to read, or want to recommend one to others? Check out my Completed Webcomics You'd Recommend II thread!

Or perhaps you want something Halloweeny for the season? Halloween Webcomics II

2. - Top - End - #62
    Bugbear in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Default Re: Just for fun, completed webcomics

No love for Arthur, King of Time and Space? While it ended somewhat abruptly and prematurely, it is still completed with an ending page and all which I think fits the comic excellently. Plus, being a retelling of Arthurian myth there's very little that feels left dangling since both readers and author have always known what the big plot points (and the ending itself) would be.