Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Dwarf in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

Default Re: Paranatural: And the New Forum Thread

Spoiler: Chapter 7 Page 6
    Show
    Lots to parse on this page.

My reading of it is that Ed's parents sealed themselves away somewhere to prevent some kind of powerful spirit from escaping? And that they might've had some hand in causing it to become so powerful in the first place?

Speculation: I'm willing to wager that this grudge spirit the Burgers trapped is either the shadow creature that later goes on to possess Spender, or the "strongest spirit" that Nin claims he defeated. Those might actually be one and the same, now that I think about it.

Boss Leader and Ed's mom certainly seem like they are/were more than just work colleagues. And I appreciate that BL continues to make cracks in the fourth wall, even at the expense of the subtitles.

2. - Top - End - #32
    Bugbear in the Playground

Spoiler: Chapter 7 page 7
    Show

Newest page.
    Boss Leader has a predecessor?
    I'm pretty much the opposite of concise. If I fail to get to the point, please ask me and I'm happy to (attempt to) clarify.

3. - Top - End - #33
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by theangelJean View Post
    Spoiler: Chapter 7 page 7
    Show

Newest page.
    Boss Leader has a predecessor?
    It's plausible that Boss Leader was the de facto leader (possibly related to this sealing of who I presume was the actual leader) but not actually the founder of the Activity Consortium.
    Also, while the "strongest spirit" is almost definitely the shadow spirit Spender is a medium for (or it's Lucifer, with him becoming Spender's tool being interpreted as a sign that Spender "defeated" him, I don't think that's the grudge mentioned here. Given what we do know, I'd think it's actually the scrap dragon, given that we know it is a grudge, Mayview is apparently the general repository of spirit stuff, and Boss Leader seemed very interested in having the old snake sliced up and put into her custody.
    The shadow spirit being the mystery grudge is perfectly likely, but I think it being Max's spirit is more probable.
    Do you guys think the guy in the old Activity Club picture is Mr. Burger or Spender's father/uncle/etc.? He seems to have light hair and the right physique by anime standards (tall, lanky with glasses) to be either one.
    An explanation of why MitD being any larger than Huge is implausible.

See my extended signature here! May contain wit, candor, and somewhere from 52 to 8127 walruses.

Purple is humorous descriptions made up on the fly
    Green is serious talk about hypothetical
    Blue is irony and sarcasm

"I think, therefore I am,
    I walk, therefore I stand,
    I sleep, therefore I dream;
    I joke, therefore I meme."
    -Squire Doodad

4. - Top - End - #34
    Firbolg in the Playground

MindFlayer

Quote Originally Posted by KatsOfLoathing View Post
    Spoiler: Chapter 7 Page 6
    Show
    Lots to parse on this page.

My reading of it is that Ed's parents sealed themselves away somewhere to prevent some kind of powerful spirit from escaping? And that they might've had some hand in causing it to become so powerful in the first place?

Speculation: I'm willing to wager that this grudge spirit the Burgers trapped is either the shadow creature that later goes on to possess Spender, or the "strongest spirit" that Nin claims he defeated. Those might actually be one and the same, now that I think about it.

Boss Leader and Ed's mom certainly seem like they are/were more than just work colleagues. And I appreciate that BL continues to make cracks in the fourth wall, even at the expense of the subtitles.
    I think it is the spirit Spender defeated, and is now possessing him. Lucifer cites having pulled Spender out of the lake 13 years ago, which would be when the Burgers first entered the Grudge's domain if 3 years had passed 10 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Squire Doodad View Post
    It's plausible that Boss Leader was the de facto leader (possibly related to this sealing of who I presume was the actual leader) but not actually the founder of the Activity Consortium.
    Also, while the "strongest spirit" is almost definitely the shadow spirit Spender is a medium for (or it's Lucifer, with him becoming Spender's tool being interpreted as a sign that Spender "defeated" him, I don't think that's the grudge mentioned here. Given what we do know, I'd think it's actually the scrap dragon, given that we know it is a grudge, Mayview is apparently the general repository of spirit stuff, and Boss Leader seemed very interested in having the old snake sliced up and put into her custody.
    The shadow spirit being the mystery grudge is perfectly likely, but I think it being Max's spirit is more probable.
    Do you guys think the guy in the old Activity Club picture is Mr. Burger or Spender's father/uncle/etc.? He seems to have light hair and the right physique by anime standards (tall, lanky with glasses) to be either one.
    I don't think it's possible for the Scrapdragon to be THE Grudge they're talking about, since presumably Boss Leader would have recognized it while she was analyzing it during Max's dream. If it was such a big deal then she wouldn't have just let him have it back.

5. - Top - End - #35
    Ogre in the Playground

Previous post because of double posting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nettlekid View Post
    I don't think it's possible for the Scrapdragon to be THE Grudge they're talking about, since presumably Boss Leader would have recognized it while she was analyzing it during Max's dream. If it was such a big deal then she wouldn't have just let him have it back.
    She makes a remarkably non-subtle request to take it and dice it up, and she might not have actual access to it during the dream. Also, it seems highly unlikely that she'd straight up tell Max that he's carrying an extremely dangerous entity that needs to go into quarantine. I doubt she'd make it obvious she recognizes it either.

You do make a good point as to that BL would probably have acted as soon as possible in much less subtle ways to get the bat.

EDIT: WOW OH JEEPERS. I...think we've seen the grudge now. I think "Clayview" is the Grudge, and its presently the entire room they're in.
    Related, who was Agent Summers again...? If it's no one we know then it might be BL's actual last name.

Also, we see Mrs. Burger in a picture at the start of this flashback. It seems Spender's predecessors were Ned's parents.

See my extended signature here! May contain wit, candor, and somewhere from 52 to 8127 walruses.

-Squire Doodad

6. - Top - End - #36
    Dwarf in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

Spoiler: Chapter 7 Page 10
    Show
    Ye gods, there's a lot of colors on this page. Zack's really going all-in with the art now that their wrist is healed up. And we got to see a little of Walker's powers for the first time, cool.

Interesting that the grudge seems like it's taking on Dr. Burger's form to attack the group. I'm pretty sure that speech bubble in the last panel is saying "LOOK AT ME", which raises further questions.

Careful, Rick, we almost saw your eyes for a half-second there.

7. - Top - End - #37
    Ogre in the Playground

Show
    Ye gods, there's a lot of colors on this page. Zack's really going all-in with the art now that their wrist is healed up. And we got to see a little of Walker's powers for the first time, cool.

Interesting that the grudge seems like it's taking on Dr. Burger's form to attack the group. I'm pretty sure that speech bubble in the last panel is saying "LOOK AT ME", which raises further questions.

Careful, Rick, we almost saw your eyes for a half-second there.
    I can confirm it sounds like it's saying "look at me".
    I wonder if Walker's powers are sound based or, given that he's a sheriff and the crossed out circle, it's a literal "power of the law" thing. As in he can set up a barrier that protects from things by forbidding them from entering, or something equally wacky.

Show

Interesting that the grudge seems like it's taking on Dr. Burger's form to attack the group.
    Given it seems that the grudge was forcibly made into Dr. Burger's either medium or tool, and then both were forced into sleep so as to stop either of them from doing anything while being under watch by Boss Leader/BL's predecessor, the line between the two inside this "dream" might be a bit blurred.
    Last edited by Squire Doodad; 2020-07-11 at 10:53 PM.

-Squire Doodad

8. - Top - End - #38
    Titan in the Playground

I can confirm it sounds like it's saying "look at me".
    I wonder if Walker's powers are sound based or, given that he's a sheriff and the crossed out circle, it's a literal "power of the law" thing. As in he can set up a barrier that protects from things by forbidding them from entering, or something equally wacky.

Given it seems that the grudge was forcibly made into Dr. Burger's either medium or tool, and then both were forced into sleep so as to stop either of them from doing anything while being under watch by Boss Leader/BL's predecessor, the line between the two inside this "dream" might be a bit blurred.
    Based on certain comments made by the author on Twitter, Walker's power appears to be making barriers.
    There's no wrong way to play. - S. John Ross

Quote Originally Posted by archaeo View Post
    Man, this is just one of those things you see and realize, "I live in a weird and banal future."

9. - Top - End - #39
    Dwarf in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

Spoiler: Chapter 7 Page 11
    Show
    Mina, I appreciate the gesture, but you're pushing your plot armor a little too far here.

This flashback is just full of ambiguous statements. "You've bought me more time than you know"? Is that referring to some event we don't know the full details of yet? Or just a general statement about Rick taking care of Ed now that his parents are gone?

10. - Top - End - #40
    Ogre in the Playground

Show
    Mina, I appreciate the gesture, but you're pushing your plot armor a little too far here.

This flashback is just full of ambiguous statements. "You've bought me more time than you know"? Is that referring to some event we don't know the full details of yet? Or just a general statement about Rick taking care of Ed now that his parents are gone?
    Is Mina charging at the grudge, or the door? We don't know which way the two are going at a glance, just that it's in opposite directions.

-Squire Doodad

11. - Top - End - #41
    Dwarf in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

Is Mina charging at the grudge, or the door? We don't know which way the two are going at a glance, just that it's in opposite directions.
    The way this scene is framed, plus Rick turning away from Boss Leader and Dr. Burger in the second-to-last panel, seems to suggest that she's running at the grudge. Guess we'll find out on Friday, though.

12. - Top - End - #42
    Ogre in the Playground

The way this scene is framed, plus Rick turning away from Boss Leader and Dr. Burger in the second-to-last panel, seems to suggest that she's running at the grudge. Guess we'll find out on Friday, though.
    Spoiler: Chapter 7 Page 12
    Show
    Turns out she's running to Dr. Burger. I guess a Wight is an exceptionally high tier spirit, and that this itself is the big bad? I'm a bit confused as to who the baddie is actually. Presumably it's not a new foe group, and it's probably either buried such that it's under both hills (Davy), secretly the Angel, who might have white energy (Forge and co), the object of worship for the cultists (Assistant Principal and Cultists), or the spirit in Max bidding its time (???). I'm not sure why we would have both a thing in Spender, a thing in Max, and a third entity. It's, uh, beginning to get confusing.

Should we stop beginning things with a spoiler bar and instead just have it in bold each time we're talking about the newest page? Anyone can look at it, after all
    Last edited by Squire Doodad; 2020-07-24 at 08:57 PM.

-Squire Doodad

13. - Top - End - #43
    Dwarf in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

Spoiler: Chapter 7 Page 12
    Show
    Turns out she's running to Dr. Burger. I guess a Wight is an exceptionally high tier spirit, and that this itself is the big bad? I'm a bit confused as to who the baddie is actually. Presumably it's not a new foe group, and it's probably either buried such that it's under both hills (Davy), secretly the Angel, who might have white energy (Forge and co), the object of worship for the cultists (Assistant Principal and Cultists), or the spirit in Max bidding its time (???). I'm not sure why we would have both a thing in Spender, a thing in Max, and a third entity. It's, uh, beginning to get confusing.
    Yeah, it's all a little unclear. I think we'd have a better idea if we knew whether this flashback is taking place before or after Spender becomes a medium for his shadow spirit. He's got Lucifer at this point, so it's probably afterwards, but who knows.

If I'm reading Dr. Burger's response in the last panel right, apparently the wight was what the Witch was seeking, whatever that means. This flashback seems like it takes place after Mina and Rick defeated the Witch, since the flashback panel depicting that event had them younger than they are now.

I'm willing to hazard the guess that the wight and the "broken god" possessing Max might be one and the same, but I might be wrong.

Should we stop beginning things with a spoiler bar and instead just have it in bold each time we're talking about the newest page? Anyone can look at it, after all
    I've only been doing it if I comment on the thread the day a new comic releases. Figure I'd at least give 24 hours in case anyone else forgot which day the comic updates.

14. - Top - End - #44
    Ogre in the Playground

Yeah, it's all a little unclear. I think we'd have a better idea if we knew whether this flashback is taking place before or after Spender becomes a medium for his shadow spirit. He's got Lucifer at this point, so it's probably afterwards, but who knows.

If I'm reading Dr. Burger's response in the last panel right, apparently the wight was what the Witch was seeking, whatever that means. This flashback seems like it takes place after Mina and Rick defeated the Witch, since the flashback panel depicting that event had them younger than they are now.

I'm willing to hazard the guess that the wight and the "broken god" possessing Max might be one and the same, but I might be wrong.
    So it seems that you can only effectively use the power of a tool of your color, but you can be the medium of any kind of spirit (like how Rick is yellow but FSS is ostensibly black). It seems Burger is black while the wight is white (or that's BL's energy?). It'd make sense that the wight is the spirit possessing Max, thus connecting the broken god to the current plotline. Either black and white are capable of interacting with each other/opposing colors acts as a seal, letting the wight have its powers neutered with Burger and for it to escape BL's eye when it somehow entered Max (maybe Burger died at the time of the beginning of the comic, and it was too weak to do much without a vessel?), or they're completely unrelated.

I'm pretty sure Burger is the "she" Mina mentions in that "if she can do it, so can I" when she's handling the train.

We have too many factions right now to say anything for certain, hopefully these flashbacks will serve to shrink them down to like 4.

I've only been doing it if I comment on the thread the day a new comic releases. Figure I'd at least give 24 hours in case anyone else forgot which day the comic updates.
    I imagine just a bold line for the first day would have the same end result since if someone doesn't want to be spoiled they just see that and can read the comic themselves.
    Last edited by Squire Doodad; 2020-07-25 at 01:52 PM.

-Squire Doodad

15. - Top - End - #45
    Titan in the Playground

This is honestly how a majority of threads in the webcomics section of this forum operate. It's considered common courtesy for the first post after a new strip has been released has a spoiler box.
    Last edited by Yuki Akuma; 2020-07-25 at 03:38 PM.
    There's no wrong way to play. - S. John Ross

Quote Originally Posted by archaeo View Post
    Man, this is just one of those things you see and realize, "I live in a weird and banal future."

16. - Top - End - #46
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Yuki Akuma View Post
    This is honestly how a majority of threads in the webcomics section of this forum operate. It's considered common courtesy for the first post after a new strip has been released has a spoiler box.
    Oh, is it? I don't use this side as much as the OotS side, so I didn't notice. Thank you for letting me know.

-Squire Doodad

17. - Top - End - #47
    Pixie in the Playground

Planetar

Show

I think the "You've bought me more time than you know" may refer to her being able to see Ed. It may be that part of what makes her situation so dangerous is her sanity slipping and that being able to see her son, to see what she's fighting for or what see can see if she makes it out alive, that see may have more strength to carry on.

Spoiler: Chapter 7 Page 3
    Show
    Lots of ambiguous wording getting thrown out here. I'm inclined to believe the "Her" Spender and Garcia keep referring to is the "angel" that Doorman and Nin serve, for no other reason other than that it'd be convenient, and we have enough factions running around anyway.
    While it would be nice, I'm pretty sure this her is someone else. Is seems pretty heavily implied that there's a major werewolf player in the mix now, with Spender's comment of "That's why I'm worried" seeming to refer to the fact that since it's not a full moon yet "she" will have a human face. Plus a major werewolf player seems to fit as an explanation for Chapter 6 Page 40 whose last panel zooms in on giant clawed pawprints that are stepping over Forge's tracks. They don't seem to be the Murderdogs either as they're way too small to make those kind of tracks.

The "It" they're referring to that's moving again; however, I want to believe is either the Angel or the "Broken Gods"
    Last edited by DevotedPaladin; 2020-07-27 at 11:50 PM.

18. - Top - End - #48
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler: Chapter 7 Page 15
    Show
    Finally, mass exposition. Hopefully this will clear up what's going on and reduce the faction count. Also, that song in the Alt Text is beautiful.

-Squire Doodad

19. - Top - End - #49
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by DevotedPaladin View Post
    I think the "You've bought me more time than you know" may refer to her being able to see Ed. It may be that part of what makes her situation so dangerous is her sanity slipping and that being able to see her son, to see what she's fighting for or what see can see if she makes it out alive, that see may have more strength to carry on.
    I think it's actually more literal than that. She said earlier in the chapter that time was different where she is. Based on the the next line after that and the length of her hair I'm guessing it's faster on her end.

20. - Top - End - #50
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler: Chp 7 Page 17
    Show

So I'm not sure what is being said by the Wight, but it seems to be saying "Please don't [???]". Either "Please don't he c-cared", or more likely "Please don't be scared". I assume Sandman is willingly working alongside the Consortium.

Other news includes:
    Boss Leader is not the first, and all of them in recent history were female
    Boss Leader is apparently perpetually comatose as a result of Sandman

Do you guys think the two hills contain the two Wights in the story? Or three, if we assume the Angel is one while Sandman and "Clayview" are others. I'm guessing Rich's shadow spirit is an unrelated impending doomsday device, possibly to be used as the means to defeating whatever the final boss is.

Given the shape of the wights, this does clarify Davey's plot since they would fit shape-wise.
    It also might explain why Boss Leader was so finicky about Max's spirit; it's a functional tool containing a grudge which could potentially become a Wight if not dealt with properly.
    Last edited by Squire Doodad; 2020-09-05 at 09:50 PM.

-Squire Doodad

21. - Top - End - #51

MindFlayer

Spoiler: Chp 7 Page 17
    Show

So I'm not sure what is being said by the Wight, but it seems to be saying "Please don't [???]". Either "Please don't he c-cared", or more likely "Please don't be scared". I assume Sandman is willingly working alongside the Consortium.

Other news includes:
    Boss Leader is not the first, and all of them in recent history were female
    Boss Leader is apparently perpetually comatose as a result of Sandman

Do you guys think the two hills contain the two Wights in the story? Or three, if we assume the Angel is one while Sandman and "Clayview" are others. I'm guessing Rich's shadow spirit is an unrelated impending doomsday device, possibly to be used as the means to defeating whatever the final boss is.

Given the shape of the wights, this does clarify Davey's plot since they would fit shape-wise.
    It also might explain why Boss Leader was so finicky about Max's spirit; it's a functional tool containing a grudge which could potentially become a Wight if not dealt with properly.
    I'm pretty sure it's "Please don't be scared." Also I didn't notice at first but both instances of Wight Wail that we've seen are rainbow-colored, but very subtly with all the colors overlapping. Pretty cool, representing the white energy as an overlap of all colors.

I don't think the Angel is a Wight because she doesn't speak in Wight Wail, even though she does have rainbow text. Unless her charm is an aspect of that "raw emotion" that Wights use? I think it's safe to say we haven't seen any other Wights in the comic yet, since their presence seems to be incredibly destructive. Like the mystery spirit possessing Max probably isn't a Wight because he's not unconscious from its overwhelming pressure, and same to Spender's Shadow Spirit (especially since presumably the Shadow Spirit eats yellow spectral energy?). That said, I did immediately wonder about the implication of Max having black spectral energy - we're told it's not uncommon and we've seen a few other users (including Dr. Burger herself), but I would bet that if Wights use white energy as a mesh of all other colors then it's got to interact with black energy in some kind of way. Like white may be a superposition of all other colors but that definitely doesn't include black.

Regarding "Clayview," I'm not sure that it is a name of an entity. The way I read that page I thought that Dr. Burger was telling Rick to leave Mayview and its darkness behind, but her time inside the dream had warped her memory and she misremembered the name of the town.

Remind me what Davy's plot is and why the shape of the Wights is important to it?

EDIT: Oh shoot, I may have spoke too soon. I forgot that Spender's sister who snatched the lantern has white energy. Although I guess that just means that she COULD be the vessel for a Wight, and it doesn't mean that she currently is? Maybe she's being positioned to become the next Boss Leader.

Although that reminds me, with the implication of Boss Leader being one in a long line of differently-sized-but-still-masked Boss Leaders, could the whole thing be a scam where she's the only one and keeps reimagining herself? She can make anything in the dream look however she pleases. I feel like the focus on the previous leader having big muscles was like, a ploy somehow. That and that she apologizes to Dr. Burger by throwing the previous leader under the bus, saying it was that leader's mess that they were cleaning up. Maybe she's just covering herself? Figuratively and literally.

EDIT2: I'm re-reading from the beginning to try to catch things I didn't get the first time through. Seeing Spender remark that the barrier was made by a colleague of his - that's got to be Walker, right? Now that we know that Walker's power is barriers?

EDIT3: Oh shoot, look who else speaks in rainbow: Dr. Zarei's spirit Patchworm.
    Last edited by Nettlekid; 2020-09-08 at 08:15 PM.

22. - Top - End - #52
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Nettlekid View Post
    I'm pretty sure it's "Please don't be scared." Also I didn't notice at first but both instances of Wight Wail that we've seen are rainbow-colored, but very subtly with all the colors overlapping. Pretty cool, representing the white energy as an overlap of all colors.

I don't think the Angel is a Wight because she doesn't speak in Wight Wail, even though she does have rainbow text. Unless her charm is an aspect of that "raw emotion" that Wights use? I think it's safe to say we haven't seen any other Wights in the comic yet, since their presence seems to be incredibly destructive. Like the mystery spirit possessing Max probably isn't a Wight because he's not unconscious from its overwhelming pressure, and same to Spender's Shadow Spirit (especially since presumably the Shadow Spirit eats yellow spectral energy?). That said, I did immediately wonder about the implication of Max having black spectral energy - we're told it's not uncommon and we've seen a few other users (including Dr. Burger herself), but I would bet that if Wights use white energy as a mesh of all other colors then it's got to interact with black energy in some kind of way. Like white may be a superposition of all other colors but that definitely doesn't include black.
    If we assume there are different manifestations of Wight Wail, then Sandman being "fear" (or something, this is just an example) while the Angel is "love" would make sense. I would guess Sandman and the Angel are Wights, Patchworm and the Shadow Spirit are not Wights but will have importance in the plot (Patchworm looks to be part of Zarei's quest to create spirits, which is apparently unheard of; the Shadow Spirit could be hypothetically used as a stopper to prevent an unleashed Wight from obliterating the town.)

I would guess given the shape of the mountains and of Sandman, Davy wants to claim both hills because one or both is home to a Wight. The Wight is just a macguffin for his plot; it has unspoken levels of power and is very valuable but it's not crucial. That said we do have too many simultaneous villains; I count three major antagonists (Angel conflict, Davy, Cultists) with a handful of infighting at each stop, plus the Shadow Spirit which could be the Cultist goal? Making the Wight be the thing that ties them together at least eases the knot.
    I would guess the school is ultimately not important except for as a subsection of the Davy plot, and the Activity Consortium are generally on the side of the Activity Club, with Penny and Isabel's father not being additional antagonists but supporting characters. Notably, Penny allows for BL to "die" without throwing things into disarray, or at least gives Zack some breathing room vis a vis handling the Wights.

I'm using Clayview as a nickname for the "Burger" Wight, and without further information I am assuming it's distinct from both the Angel and/or whatever Davy is after.

We'll know more details by Friday evening though, sooooo

-Squire Doodad

23. - Top - End - #53

We'll know more details by Friday evening though, sooooo
    Or maybe not :/
    I'm pretty much the opposite of concise. If I fail to get to the point, please ask me and I'm happy to (attempt to) clarify.

24. - Top - End - #54
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by theangelJean View Post
    Or maybe not :/
    Well, we got a page, and apparently 2 pages next week. Crashes do happen.

-Squire Doodad

25. - Top - End - #55

MindFlayer

Interesting new development - is Francisco Guerra a ghost? If that was stated or implied then I never picked up on it, but this line of Isabel's mother not being able to hear him would imply that. It makes a lot of sense, it explains why he's so disdainful of the use of tools and how Isabel knows that it is possible for a ghost to use a tool but only when that ghost is exceptional.

26. - Top - End - #56
    Dwarf in the Playground

MindFlayer

It had been implied before, but through subtle hints. Popular live blogger Minda was the first to recognize the signs, he has a post compiling them here but he first noticed in 2016: https://mindareadsoots.tumblr.com/po...e-a-lot-of-big

27. - Top - End - #57

Quote Originally Posted by Rezby View Post
    It had been implied before, but through subtle hints. Popular live blogger Minda was the first to recognize the signs, he has a post compiling them here but he first noticed in 2016: https://mindareadsoots.tumblr.com/po...e-a-lot-of-big
    That's some impressively attentive reading.

"Children grow up to be people? All the children I knew grew up to be machines."
    ~Augustus von Fabelrath~
    Quote Originally Posted by Peelee View Post
    Somebody should have that sigged.
    Member of Peelee's Church of Sudden Skylight