New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 14 of 50 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232439 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #391
    Spamalot in the Playground

Default Re: Red Hand of Doom 5e (IC)

Freya

With the dragon prone, this was her team's chance to slay it before it could counter. Freya draws her rapier and moves in quickly to strike. "Til heiðurs Gráa hauskúpunni!"

She wings, takes a step aside to quickly sing a healing spell on Beorn to patch his wounds.

Spoiler: Actions!
    Show
    Freya steps up and strikes the dragon with her rapier.

Attack (advantage)
    (1d20+5)[20] or (1d20+5)[21]

Damage
    (1d8+2)[9] piercing

Casting Healing Word (2nd-lvl slot) on Beorn. +(2d4+4)[6] hit points.
    Digo Dragon - Artist
    D&D 5e Homebrew: My Little Pony Races

2. - Top - End - #392
    Titan in the Playground

Felled by a quick burst of laughter from Gaks' spell, the dragon's wings twitch and it falls roughly to the ground, rolling as it does so before skating to a halt. The party's descent on it is quick and brutal with blade and spell raking into its scales. Thankfully for the dragon the attacks are enough for it to break free of Gaks' spell. At the same time, the wolf manages to catch the spellcaster again and disrupt his wall of flame which dissipates quickly leaving naught but hot air behind. In retaliation the caster unleashes a quick flurry of magical bolts which push the wolf back, allowing an opening for the leader to catch the animal with a swing of his greatsword, cleaving the beast in two. With the bridge clear, both begin to move down.

The archers, bereft of bridge targets, begin to fire at what they can to assist the dragon. Just as the arrows soar through the air towards the group though, the dragon finds its feet and pushes itself back to its full height with a mighty beat of its wings, trying to push the surrounding foes back. Freya and most of the wolves manage to brace themselves appropriately, but Beorn, Roswyn and one of the wolves are knocked from their feet by the sudden burst of wind - that also sends the arrows off course. It lashes out flailing at those around it, missing with its poison-dripping jaws but catching the downed Roswyn with one of its claws.

Spoiler: Map
    Show

Beorn, Roswyn and the wolf between them take 10 bludgeoning damage (not factoring in rage resistance) and are knocked Prone.
    Roswyn takes 3 slashing damage (after rage resistance factored in).

Dragon's bloodied but got plenty of fight left in him.

DMing:
    Iron Crisis IC | OOC
    Cyre Red IC | OOC

Playing:
    OotA IC | OOC

Master Homebrew Index (5e)

3. - Top - End - #393
    Titan in the Playground

Gaks heard the fire and the wolf dying up to the north. The dragon was surrounded, she saw, and she'd have to trust her companions to keep it that way. Everyone except her was stuck dealing with the dragon.
    She moved around the body of the hellhound to the path to get a good line of sight on the leader and... Krakash.
    "Krakash!" she shouted. "Dec Tiamat?" Why Tiamat?
    While Krakash thought about that, Gaks spun her third and final web, layering it under both the leader and Krakash's feet and spinning it upwards as high as it would go. She then stepped behind the body of the hellhound to get some cover.

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Web starting from the square the leader is standing in extending outward ten feet and downward to the square just south of Krakash.
    At the start of their turns, they'll need to add their DEX save bonus to:
    (1d20)[17] for the leader
    (1d20)[1] for Krakash.

On a failure they will be restrained and consequently have disadvantage on the Strength check they can make to escape on subsequent turns. Even if he makes it the difficult terrain will cost the leader 65 feet of movement before he can get out of there if he wants to come toward us.
    Movement takes me close enough to see them both, then to the square northwest of the northwestmost of the living wolves and behind the big ol' hellhound.

My favorite kind of cover is the kind that puts me close to an actual dragon.
    Last edited by Xihirli; 2020-06-13 at 07:48 AM.
    Spoiler: Check Out my Writing!
    Show

https://www.patreon.com/everskendra

I post short stories in the middle of every month, and if you want to follow my novels as they’re edited and written, you can join as a patron!

4. - Top - End - #394
    Ogre in the Playground

Roswyn picks herself back up and resumes hacking away at the dragon in front of her. Last thing she wanted was for it to fly away before she could get a few more good hits in.

Spoiler
    Show
    Movement: Stand up
    Reckless Attack: (1d20+5)[25] or (1d20+5)[20] for (1d8+5)[10]+(1d6)[4]+9 critical
    Extra Attack: (1d20+5)[7] or (1d20+5)[25] for (1d8+5)[6]+(1d6)[4]+7 critical
    Even More Attack: (1d20+5)[13]+7 Bardic Inspiration or (1d20+5)[7] for (1d8+5)[12]+(1d6)[4]
    Still More Attack: (1d20+5)[21] or (1d20+5)[7] for (1d8+5)[7]+(1d6)[1]
    Last edited by WhismurWanders; 2020-06-13 at 07:44 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by fibericon View Post
    This seems like a really cool concept, so I feel like you're going to get a lot of applications. Best of luck sorting through them all. That said, I'm going to do my part to make your job that much harder by adding one to the stack.

5. - Top - End - #395
    Ettin in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

Zuri

The wolf on the other side of the wall disappears upon being hit, but not until after it hits the spellcaster. The six around the dragon continue to try to take it down, the one that was knocked over returning to its feet.

Zuri again steps out from behind the tree, shooting 3 bolts of force from her wand, before returning to her spot safely behind the tree.

Show
    For wolf #2, I added a full 10 HP of damage from the wing attack, which makes more sense. If that 10HP was supposed to be split between the 3 who got hit then let me know and I'll adjust it.

Magic Missile [roll]3d4+3[/roll (Oops. 12 from OOC post)

Wolves

#1 DEAD
    #2 AC13, 0THP attack: (1d20+4)[22] pack: (1d20+4)[10] damage: (2d4+2)[7] if crit (2d4)[6]
    #3 AC13, 10THP attack: (1d20+4)[21] pack: (1d20+4)[17] damage: (2d4+2)[8] if crit (2d4)[6]
    #4 AC13, 10THP attack: (1d20+4)[20] pack: (1d20+4)[18] damage: (2d4+2)[9] if crit (2d4)[7]
    #5 AC13, 10THP attack: (1d20+4)[17] pack: (1d20+4)[10] damage: (2d4+2)[5] if crit (2d4)[7]
    #6 AC13, 10THP attack: (1d20+4)[13] pack: (1d20+4)[15] damage: (2d4+2)[6] if crit (2d4)[6]
    #7 AC13, 10THP attack: (1d20+4)[7] pack: (1d20+4)[9] damage: (2d4+2)[6] if crit (2d4)[8]
    #8 DEAD

On each hit, the target must make a DC11 STR save or fall prone.

These are for their AOOs if the dragon tries to fly away. If it stays and fights, then ignore these.

#1 DEAD
    #2 AC13, 0THP attack: (1d20+4)[23] pack: (1d20+4)[17] damage: (2d4+2)[7] if crit (2d4)[5]
    #3 AC13, 10THP attack: (1d20+4)[18] pack: (1d20+4)[10] damage: (2d4+2)[5] if crit (2d4)[5]
    #4 AC13, 10THP attack: (1d20+4)[5] pack: (1d20+4)[19] damage: (2d4+2)[4] if crit (2d4)[5]
    #5 AC13, 10THP attack: (1d20+4)[18] pack: (1d20+4)[13] damage: (2d4+2)[8] if crit (2d4)[5]
    #6 AC13, 10THP attack: (1d20+4)[15] pack: (1d20+4)[7] damage: (2d4+2)[7] if crit (2d4)[4]
    #7 AC13, 10THP attack: (1d20+4)[15] pack: (1d20+4)[17] damage: (2d4+2)[6] if crit (2d4)[5]
    #8 DEAD

On each hit, the target must make a DC11 STR save or fall prone.

Spoiler: Wolf
    Show
    Wolf
    Medium beast, unaligned
    Armor Class 13 (Natural Armor)
    Hit Points 11 (2d8+2)
    Speed 40 ft.
    STR12 (+1) DEX15 (+2) CON12 (+1) INT3 (-4) WIS12 (+1) CHA6 (-2)
    Skills Perception +3, Stealth +4
    Senses passive Perception 13
    Challenge 1/4 (50 XP)
    Keen Hearing and Smell. The wolf has advantage on Wisdom (Perception) checks that rely on hearing or smell.
    Pack Tactics. The wolf has advantage on an attack roll against a creature if at least one of the wolf's allies is within 5 ft. of the creature and the ally isn't incapacitated.
    Actions
    Bite. Melee Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: (2d4 + 2) piercing damage. If the target is a creature, it must succeed on a DC 11 Strength saving throw or be knocked prone
    Last edited by Bobthewizard; 2020-06-13 at 07:47 AM.

6. - Top - End - #396

Freya

The dragon quickly dispatched, Freya can feel hear heart racing. She sees the enemy commander coming. He must be stopped quickly before troops are rallied with commands. Freya moves closer, weaving a spell with her voice like a siren. "Tollur hinna látnu," she sings, pointing to the commander.

She then turns to Beorn and sings a healing spell in her direction.

Spoiler: Actions
    Show
    Freya moves north 5 squares. That should put the commander within 60 feet.

Casting Toll of the Dead on the commander. He must succeed a Wisdom save vs. DC 15 or take (2d12)[8] necro damage.

Casting Healing Word on Beorn. +(1d4+4)[7] hit points (if switching is okay with GM).
    Last edited by DigoDragon; 2020-06-13 at 02:12 PM.
    Digo Dragon - Artist

7. - Top - End - #397
    Titan in the Playground

As Beorn stands, he starts giving directions. Roswyn is laying in to the dragon with a vim. Good. The others are all doing their part. He reflects for a moment in the heat of battle that he has seldom been in a squad equal to this one.
    Spoiler
    Show
    move back to the dragon and give Roswyn 2 attacks. This is, of course, retroactive. I will check off another leadership die also, since I would have spent one had I posted in time

8. - Top - End - #398
    Titan in the Playground

The wolves nibbling around the edges snapping and biting all around the dragon leave it turning wildly trying to find a new target, which leaves it open to Roswyn. She ducks and weaves around its claws and jumps over its spinning tail. It moves to bite down on her but she strikes back with her shield, shattering a number of its fangs. It flails back and forth in pain for a moment before going for another bite, this time on Beorn. This one is sidestepped, giving Roswyn the perfect opportunity to bring her sword down on its unguarded neck. With a crushing stroke she cleaves its head from its body. Though the body still twitches involuntarily, the dragon is slain. Immediately, the wolves run north at Zuri's command.

As the web springs up around the leader and Krakash, the two immediately move against it. The leader seems to find his way through, striding out of the webs and making it to outside the spell. Freya's tolling bell is shrugged off, as he tugs a potion from his belt and drains it in one gulp. "Gaakach!" He yells back, recognising Gaks. "Tech tuun kelkekhaal!" After a few more moments he seems to realise he's not escaping the webs and takes a different tack. He barks a word and snaps his fingers. Maybe twenty feet ahead of him, an orb of flame slowly forms into view, gathering size before detonating in another explosion that engulfs the wolves and web. Again the flames seem to skirt around the hobgoblins, though Krakash does wince as the webs wrapped around him begin to burn away. Almost all the wolves are killed by the fireball, either immediately from the burst or from the lingering burns. Only two remain, and one of those is felled by an arrow from the archers.

The others fire at Freya and Gaks, but they either go wide or thunk pointlessly into the dead hellhound's corpse. Krakash is still kept in place inside the web but he mockingly brushes away the burning webs as they're singed from his form. He calls out again, his superior tone clear to even those who don't speak the language. "Daan Voc dech dhekal'dec dhaan an dhuul kegec ac tol'duur, merthec alkhuul dhuul daan molkac. Daan'k dalaan or kerloch halaan - akuugaan ach okhaar rhor Maar."

Show

Only one wolf is left alive, on 8HP. The rest are dead+gone.

On the flipside, that's it for incoming party damage that turn.

Spoiler: Goblinoid
    Show

"Still so limited."
    "The Queen will finally free us from living in squalor, hiding away from the humans. We'll take our rightful place - above all others but Her."
    Last edited by Amnestic; 2020-06-14 at 12:31 PM.
    DMing:
    Iron Crisis IC | OOC
    Cyre Red IC | OOC

Playing:
    OotA IC | OOC

9. - Top - End - #399
    Titan in the Playground

Gaks nodded as she heard the dragon thunk down dead behind her. Everything made sense now. "At, kec. Khruul A kaalkaalkaar dec A drel'd kelaan o," she said to Krakash. She then moved up until she was only fifteen feet away from the leader and spellcaster and aimed her crippled hand at the eastern archer tower. "Mukhuukhen hakhaar!" she roared, and a sea of bright lights surrounded the archers on that tower, dazzling them with seizure-inducing patterns.

Show
    Goblin: "Ah, right. Now I remember why I didn't like you."

Moving up as far as I can, going around the remaining wolf and hellhound corpse. Hypnotic pattern on the two eastern archers. They must add their WIS save bonus to
    (1d20)[12] and (1d20)[8]
    If they fail to beat a 15, they are charmed. While charmed, incapacitated with a speed of 0.
    Last edited by Xihirli; 2020-07-10 at 11:45 AM.
    Show

I post short stories in the middle of every month, and if you want to follow my novels as they’re edited and written, you can join as a patron!

10. - Top - End - #400
    Ettin in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

Zuri

The last wolf moves north to attack the spellcaster. Zuri charges out and shoots a charge of her wand at him as well, continuing to move towards the battle.

Show
    Magic missile (3d4+3)[9] (5th charge today)

Wolf attack:

#2 AC13, 8HP attack: (1d20+4)[11] (pack tactics if someone else moves up too: (1d20+4)[17])

damage: (2d4+2)[5]

On hit, the target must make a DC11 STR save or fall prone.

Zuri will move north. I think this puts her just south of where you have Gaks on the map now.

Spoiler: Wolf
    Show
    Wolf
    Medium beast, unaligned
    Armor Class 13 (Natural Armor)
    Hit Points 11 (2d8+2)
    Speed 40 ft.
    STR12 (+1) DEX15 (+2) CON12 (+1) INT3 (-4) WIS12 (+1) CHA6 (-2)
    Skills Perception +3, Stealth +4
    Senses passive Perception 13
    Challenge 1/4 (50 XP)
    Keen Hearing and Smell. The wolf has advantage on Wisdom (Perception) checks that rely on hearing or smell.
    Pack Tactics. The wolf has advantage on an attack roll against a creature if at least one of the wolf's allies is within 5 ft. of the creature and the ally isn't incapacitated.
    Actions
    Bite. Melee Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: (2d4 + 2) piercing damage. If the target is a creature, it must succeed on a DC 11 Strength saving throw or be knocked prone

11. - Top - End - #401
    Ogre in the Playground

Roswyn takes a moment to stand victorious over the severed head of the dragon and strike a dramatic pose, sword raised high as the warrior spirits around her fade back into nothingness. She takes a deep breath, lowers her sword, and starts moving forward against the remaining opposition.

Spoiler
    Show
    Move straight North for 35', then take the Dodge action.
    Rage ends, as Roswyn hasn't made an attack or taken damage since the start of last round.
    This seems like a really cool concept, so I feel like you're going to get a lot of applications. Best of luck sorting through them all. That said, I'm going to do my part to make your job that much harder by adding one to the stack.

12. - Top - End - #402

Freya

The battle turned to favor Freya's friends. She took a step back to avoid those archers; the arrows were close! Freya gestured from the enemy commander and hurled an insult in his direction.

"Are you a commander or overpaid baby sitter? Cause we put your dragon to bed for you!"

Show
    Freya moves one square west. I think that'll give her partial cover from the archers in the northwest tower?

Okay, time for some Vicious Mockery! The enemy commander must make a DC 15 Wisdom save or he takes (2d4)[3] psychic damage and has Disadvantage on his next attack.

(even if this fails to work, I'm proud of that insult)
    Digo Dragon - Artist

13. - Top - End - #403
    Titan in the Playground

Beorn rushes forward, hoping to pin down the enemy leader.
    Spoiler
    Show
    move + dash 50' north, should get him adjacent

Beorn is at 36/38 HP, so ought to be able to tank a round

14. - Top - End - #404
    Titan in the Playground

Pushing your advantage and momentum as you move up, the party finally reaches the coveted 'weakspot' that was spotted earlier. As the wolf passes the leader intent on hitting the spellcaster, he lashes out with his greatsword, cutting it down before it can do any further damage. "Daagaan't a halaan dhuur o duun, Gaakach, ar o agaan tuuc okuuc duun dalaan ar." With his immediate attacker defeated, Krakash holds his hand aloft as gleaming white-purple energy forms around the fingers, before shooting out in four darts of arcane power. They stream past the approaching Beorn, past Gaks, towards Zuri who had so irritated him with her wand. "Mech daan molkac der an, ac araac duun duun huulkhaar!"

As Beorn gets in close, the leader lashes out at him but his swing goes wide, aided by Freya's taunt. Likewise, a sentry arrow skids harmlessly off his armour. Only the one arrow though. The northeastern tower is thoroughly shut down by Gaks' spell, and one of the northwestern sentries looks to break rank, dashing from his position to descend the fortification.

Show

The last wolf perishes (RIP).

Zuri takes 13 damage from Magic Missiles.

I forgot to delete the web square from the map but just pretend it's not there.

Spoiler: Goblinoid
    Show

"There's a place for you too, Gaakach, if you are strong enough to take it."
    "Kill the humans with us, and ascend to true power!"
    DMing:
    Iron Crisis IC | OOC
    Cyre Red IC | OOC

Playing:
    OotA IC | OOC

15. - Top - End - #405
    Titan in the Playground

Beorn threatens high, calling back to Roswyn, "Take him down."
    Spoiler
    Show
    Bonus: help Roswyn, advantage 1 attack

Roswyn gets +2 attacks

16. - Top - End - #406
    Ogre in the Playground

Roswyn follows up Beorn's move with a barrage of low swipes of her own. She calls back behind her as well. "Better cut your conversation short Gaks, he's next in line to get his head shaved from his shoulders."

Spoiler
    Show
    Move to be in front of the leader hobgoblin.
    Reckless Attack: (1d20+6)[21] or (1d20+6)[24] for (1d8+3)[7]+(1d6)[6]
    Extra Attack: (1d20+6)[10] or (1d20+6)[25] for (1d8+3)[10]+(1d6)[3]
    More Attack: (1d20+6)[17] or (1d20+6)[19] for (1d8+3)[7]+(1d6)[3]
    Still More Attack: (1d20+6)[26] or (1d20+6)[20] for (1d8+3)[4]+(1d6)[5]+6
    Last edited by WhismurWanders; 2020-06-15 at 08:43 AM.

17. - Top - End - #407
    Titan in the Playground

Gaks nodded to Roswyn. "On, A al shaagakec huuc duun druun dar. Duuch daan draal."
    She flicked up her hand and a bell tolled for Krakash - or if he was not standing, the commander.

Show

Goblin: "Yes, I am certainly going to do that. Toll the Dead."
    Toll the Dead: Krakash/The commander needs to add his WIS save bonus to (1d20)[2], beating a 15 or taking (2d12)[15] necrotic damage.
    Show

18. - Top - End - #408
    Ettin in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

Zuri

While she thinks it is more important to kill the spellcaster than the leader, Zuri realizes that the best way to do that now is to get Roswyn and Beorn past the leader. She points her wand at the leader and fires the last safe charge from her wand before running north to get behind the tower wall.

Show
    Magic missile (3d4+3)[14] (6th charge today) (if Roswyn killed the leader, then use this on the spellcaster.)

She then moves 5 squares north, followed by one square diagonally northwest, putting her up against the wall of the tower.

19. - Top - End - #409

Freya

Freya marches forward with her party, taunting, "The headless dragon did a better job intimidating us!"

She moves northwesterly toward the other tower to match Zuri's position, then she sings a soothing Healing Word for Zuri, mending those injuries from the magic missiles.

Show
    Vicious Mockery on the commander again if he isn't dead. If he is, then targeting the spellcaster. If he is also dead, then ignore the save/damage effects since there's no other valid target within range.
    Wisdom save DC 15, damage is (2d4)[4] psychic on a failed save in addition to disadvantage on their next attack.

Freya moves one square northwest, then five north. Should put her up to the left tower mirroring Zuri's position at the other tower.

Healing Word using a second level slot on Zuri: (2d4+4)[9]
    Digo Dragon - Artist

20. - Top - End - #410
    Titan in the Playground

The leader does his best to parry Roswyn's immense strikes but finds himself lacking. As he brings his greatsword up to block, the barbarian cleaves straight through it, her blade lodging itself in his chest. With a tug she rakes it out, twirls and lops off a leg before driving the blade finally through the hobgoblin's neck as he lays on the ground. He's well and truly dead. As the leader fell to steel, so too does Krakash fall to spell. His last words through bubbling blood in his mouth are lost in coughing and choking as the energy assails him and he collapses. Any hope he had of making an escape is lost in the sudden onslaught. It was probably a curse, but only the gods know what he wished to say. The glassy eye (for Krakash has but one) is filled with anger and pride, even in death.

At this, the remaining untouched sentry also seems to break, disappearing from view.

Show

Wow, didn't have to roll anything that turn. Go me!

We're in the cleanup now. You've got two disabled enemies for the next 48 seconds (8 turns) in the northeastern tower and two fleeing enemies from the northwestern tower. Note that neither of the fleeing sentries is in line of sight, so they can't be targeted.
    DMing:
    Iron Crisis IC | OOC
    Cyre Red IC | OOC

Playing:
    OotA IC | OOC

21. - Top - End - #411
    Ettin in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

Zuri

Zuri runs as fast as she can north on the bridge. "Come on everyone, let's take out those archers before they wake up from Gak's spell."

Show
    She dashes north. I think it will take 3-4 rounds of dashing to reach the hobgoblins, depending how high the tower is, leaving us 4-5 rounds to kill them. When we get there, everyone attack the same one first so we don't break the spell on the other.
    Last edited by Bobthewizard; 2020-06-16 at 05:00 AM.

22. - Top - End - #412
    Titan in the Playground

"We need to destroy the bridge. Killing a few soldiers won't slow down an army, losing a bridge will." Beorn moves forward to shelter anyone that can damage the bridge, keeping his shield high.

23. - Top - End - #413
    Ettin in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

Zuri

Barely pausing as she catches up to Beorn's position, Zuri tries to make her case quickly, "I don't think the other archers would have fled if there were reinforcements close by. I'd like to explore the tents if we have time after we take care of these two. There might be some more valuable intelligence. I'll stop if you want me to though."

24. - Top - End - #414
    Titan in the Playground

Gaks, during all of this, knelt down in front of Krakash. She wothdrew a dagger and pried out the devastator’s glass eye.
    Show

25. - Top - End - #415
    Ettin in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

Zuri

Seeing that no one was going to follow her, Zuri retracted her fangs, wiped the acid from her mouth, and gave in to the others.

"Everybody off the bridge then. I'll try to break this thing."

She ties a rope around her waist and hands the end to Beorn. "Don't let me fall in. Tie another rope around Freya in case she needs to go next. Drag the leader and spell caster's bodies off the bridge so we can search them. Watch out for the archers. When they snap out of Gaks spell, they might start shooting" She smiles at herself. Even if the others don't always listen to her, she can still be bossy.

She gets to the weakened area, lies down next to the wall, just on the land side of the weakness and starts casting her spells, reaching her hand down into any cracks she can find to get the spells deeper.

Show
    Hoping to be prone and under at least 3/4 cover from the wall of the bridge.

Earth tremors in order. Since these are AOE's in a 10' radius, hopefully they each count as more than just a short sword attack.

1. Earth tremor level 1 (1d6)[2]
    2. Earth tremor level 1 (1d6)[4]
    3. Earth tremor level 1 (1d6)[6]
    4. Earth tremor level 1 (1d6)[6]
    5. Earth tremor level 2 (2d6)[4]
    6. Earth tremor level 2 (2d6)[8]

If this isn't enough, hopefully it at least opens a crack for Freya to cast shatter.

26. - Top - End - #416
    Titan in the Playground

Gaks dropped the bloody eye in her component pouch and nodded. She hoisted Krakash up and started pulling his limp body away from the soon-to-be wreckage.
    Show

27. - Top - End - #417
    Titan in the Playground

Beorn hastens to make the necessary preparations, hoping that a few well placed spells will finish the matter quickly.

28. - Top - End - #418
    Ogre in the Playground

"Right, let's bring down a bridge!" exclaims Roswyn now that there's a moment's peace. She swaps her fancy sword for her reliable flail, not wanting to dull the edge of the sword on the masonry. "How do we want to do this?"

29. - Top - End - #419

Freya

Freya assists in dragging the commander and spellcaster off the bridge to their side for investigation later. She studies the bridge to see if there's any particular weak point forming as the earth tremors do their part.

Spoiler: Die roll
    Show
    (1d20)[4] Used Luck for a result of 16.

Add +3 if the Investigation skill applies. Otherwise add +1.
    Last edited by DigoDragon; 2020-06-16 at 04:27 PM.
    Digo Dragon - Artist

30. - Top - End - #420
    Titan in the Playground

Gaks dropped Krakash and then drummed her fingers on her palm, bringing out her owl from its pocket dimension. "Keep an eye out," she told her bird.
    Show