Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Drowtales: The Last Chapter

Quote Originally Posted by Nerdette090 View Post
    I also wonder how Zhor was privy to knowing that Snadhya'rune was insane when as the then heir to the empress that information would have been a well kept secret from most people? Bear in mind that Snadhya'rune is supposed to be very good at presenting a facade of benevolence to the public. Are we about to discover that Zhor is actually Snadhya'rune's father?
    Maybe? I remember a story about Zhor before he became a spider, although I'm not sure where it is on the site, or if it's canon. In it, I believe, he was spiderised after saving child Diva. He probably would have been treated honourably, as long as people remembered who/what he was. The old judicator seems to say that it is now unusual to be born from a guardian spider because the memory of who they are has disappeared.
    Quote Originally Posted by J.R.R. Tolkien, 1955
    I thought Tom Bombadil dreadful but worse still was the announcer's preliminary remarks that Goldberry was his daughter (!), and that Willowman was an ally of Mordor (!!).

2. - Top - End - #32
    Troll in the Playground

Zombie

I think you might be overthinking it. Zhor could know about Snads and why Diva wouldn't let her rule because Diva told him. As Vinyadan said Zhor knew Diva back when she was a child and was her first Knight. There are few people she probably trusted more. Also considering how much Diva and Zhor resemble each other I have to wonder if they are related. (Cue Ariel freaking out about Diva making her call her "Aunt Blueberry" )
    Member of the Giants in the Playground Forum Chapter for the Movement to Reunite Gondwana!

3. - Top - End - #33
    Ettin in the Playground

Snahdya has something of a Billie Eilish look in the last panel.
    Quote Originally Posted by J.R.R. Tolkien, 1955
    I thought Tom Bombadil dreadful but worse still was the announcer's preliminary remarks that Goldberry was his daughter (!), and that Willowman was an ally of Mordor (!!).

4. - Top - End - #34
    Pixie in the Playground

Mel'arnach has finally confronted Snadhya'rune for lying to her all these years and now the former is seeing red. While it would be good to see Snadhya get her comeuppance from the person she has gaslighted for so long, this is Drowtales and this last chapter is supposed to have a high body count. I don't hold out much hope for her survival sadly. Hopefully she will get in a few punches before Snadhya eventually ends her.

5. - Top - End - #35
    Troll in the Playground

Zombie

Chrys is in real trouble here. Um, what's all that red stuff on the floor that looks like blood? And isn't Chrys a bloodbender?
    Member of the Giants in the Playground Forum Chapter for the Movement to Reunite Gondwana!

6. - Top - End - #36
    Troll in the Playground

Zombie

Spoiler
    Show
    Well, it looks like Chrys made her choice on living or dying.