New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: DBitp IC VII: Down to Earth

"No, Beryl. It would be the fault of the World Assembly: Each of those people speaks for the populations of the country they represent. If they've chosen to, instead of doing their jobs and act in the best interest of their country, they chose to pick a fight with Jade, and by extension the rest of us, and thus they must face the consequences of those actions. We are under no obligation to protect those who would attack us, especially from the consequences of their own actions."

"Besides, most people are cowards. The second there's a problem that only we can fix they'll bend over backward to get us to save their bacon rather than die on a hill of their misguided ideals. Unless one of more of the assembly are insane or fanatics, but I imagine that the rest of the assembly would outvote them."

"If it makes you feel better, I'll agree to leave my borders open: I have no intention of letting my people suffer becuase of the idiocy of other world leaders and if a some people happen to "sneak in" looking for safety... Of course, we shouldn't tell the assembly that."
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

2. - Top - End - #32
    Titan in the Playground

Fakelight struggle not to expose herself, and suggest to threaten to destory earth, but this Jade will have none of that, and Celestia will cancel her existence.
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

3. - Top - End - #33
    Titan in the Playground

Beryl and Masala:
    "Must you always view things in terms of a fight? They sent an ordinary constable to try and take her in, not a full guard of ki warriors. We are the ones in power, thats why we must merciful. If I was an ordinary person, I certainly wouldn't think highly of a protector who abandons me just because of what someone else said. Furthermore, I don't think it will matter even if they pronounce her guilty. Even if you and Ten weren't breathing down their necks, Jade is one of the hardest people to kill in the universe, short of a bio-android or a majin. Its their only viable option for punishing her and its not realistic at that. And I bet you were going to let the trial play out then demonstrate how useless their attempts at enforcing their laws would be by just standing still so you can troll everyone weren't you?"
    She says, turning to Jade, who shrugs
    "Basically yeah. Like even if we consider them enemies-which they aren't-, they're nothing to get up in arms over. What are they gonna do, throw me in a cell? with iron bars? Whatever will I do?"
    Masala rolls her eyes and marches up to Oxyribo and says
    "Listen here: screw you, ya cold-hearted bastard. I'm a hero! I don't play hostage with the world! Turn your back on the world in your stupid games all you want, I'll be the better majin, the better person than you, the Assembly both if it comes to it! I bet I can save the world better than you, change peoples lives better than you! Because every year I become Santa, and I deliver presents all around the world, bringing joy however I can! And If I have to be kind to my enemies to save the world.....then call me Masala the Kind. Because I'd rather not live in a world where peoples safety rests in the hand of someone like you or them. A hero is more than these petty squabbles! Even if no one in this world deserves a hero, I'll still be one. J-Mom may be afraid of you- but I'm not.

You want me to stop saving people even for a moment- your going to have to defeat me, and I'll keep fighting until all people are saved."

She puts her fists on her hips in a classic superman pose, while smiling. There is no complicated reasoning, pragmatic concerns or high philosophy with her- Masala just straight up wants to be the best hero she can, that all can look up to.
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

4. - Top - End - #34

"Masala, don't confuse pragmatism with cold-heartedness. I fully expect that the world assembly will cave the second I inform them that their choice to make themselves out enemies will cost their people our protection. Maybe I'll telepathically broadcast my decision to the entire planet, along with images of a lot of us fighting off the Orc invasion and using the Dragon Balls to resurrect the entire planet."

"You know, make sure that literally everyone knows that it was the stupidity of their representatives that put them all in danger."

"I mean, the point of heroism is that its a choice, isn't it? It's not heroism if someone makes you do it."

"You're not kind becuase you help people, you help people becuase you're kind. No one is entitled to your help, it's your gift, freely given, and likewise, your right not to give it, becuase there are people who can and will take advantage of your kindness."

"There are people who will see you help others and assume that it's your job to help others instead of your pleasure to help. They kick you, spit on your, curse you, but still expect you to help them when they need it. They'll feel entitled to it. The worst of them will demand that you help them instead of others becuase they are obviously so much more important than anyone else."

"Think of this of nipping that kind of thought in the bud. We're making it clear that we protect the Earth becuase we want to, not out of obligation and that we can and will refuse our services to those who would go out of heir way to antagonize us. Best case scenario, they fold immediately. Worst case scenario, they stick to their guns even after I make the announcement to the world and take away the Dragon Balls, we proceed with the trial, and if Jade is found guilty... Well, the second the Earth gets invaded... Which I give another week, tops, the rate we run into trouble, they'll be falling over themselves to get back into our good graces."

"I'm not asking you not to be a hero. I'm asking you to restrain yourself momentarily to teach the World Assembly a lesson about picking fights with the people who protect them from external threats."

"...Have you ever seen an animated movie called 'a Bug' Life?' It' ancient history in my time but only a few years old in Jade's. A hive of ants are pestered every year by a plague of grasshoppers who take a good chunk of their food as a tribute before the ants finally rebel? Sounds like a great movie about standing up to Tyrants and bullies... Until you realize that its the logical end result of a single hard-working ant sharing the fruits of her labor with the lazy grasshopper who didn't prepare for winter."

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

5. - Top - End - #35
    Titan in the Playground

The Referas:
    At this they blink in confusion, Masala looks at her parents and asks
    "....When did this conversation become about hypothetical entitled people? Do you know?"
    "....I'm not sure myself."
    "...This is certainly the first I've heard of him talking about that. It must be your different angle."
    "Oxy, it sounds like your overthinking this." Masala says "What are the odds that a threat will just show up and threaten the world? or that these people are the exact shade of jerk you expect them to be? Or that they don't have their own ki user who will save it instead and make us look bad? Its completely silly, on par with some of J-Mom's more paranoid moments, like her insistence on contingency plans in case any other fictional universe turns out to be real."
    "Hey you don't know, my plans could save us all if we have to deal with the circle of endless meta-narrative suffering that is Homestuck! and don't get even get me started the horror that is fighting DC Comics...."
    "Really you two act as if everything needs to be discussed and planned out to death with contingencies for contingencies. It gets a little tiring after a while. Planning is good, but at some point I just want to yell "LEEROY JENKINS!" and get it over with. You may think so little of people that you think they will be entitled jerks- but I don't. I'm tired of misanthropes like you an' J-Mom thinking you know everything. I have more faith, more hope than that. The Assembly and your problems with them don't matter to me-I'm doing the right thing, because I believe people can be better and will be better once I show them how! Who says the leaders are the people who matter? Its the common people out there that need help, and I'm not stopping what I do for people with meaningless titles! If they're so bad I'll teach them a lesson myself- AFTER I save the world."
    Masala says back, pumping her fist.

6. - Top - End - #36

Android 10 appears in a puff of smoke. She's in her true form, and has her right leg threw a portal that's other end is in front of her so that her foot is in front of her with the toes facing her. She is giving herself a pedicure.

"If I don't get to Leroy Jenkins th problem away then neither do you," she says without looking away from what she's doing.

Then she vanishes just as soon as she appeared.

"...can we go back to planning to murder various intergalactic tyrants? Back when life was simple?"

"anyway, the world Assembly are acting like the same kind of entitled asshat who thinks they can treat the hero like crap and still get saved. If they want to try Jade on trumped-up charges to scape-goat her becuase they're too cowardly to take up their problem with Fenrir then they'll try to screw over any and all of you."

"And if they have ki-users on our level then they can enforce whatever punishment they have in mind for Jade when they inevitably find her guilty. Which is it? Are they impotent to do any lasting damage or strong enough that they don't need us and can try to screw us overall they want becuase in their eyes we're expendable?"

"The worst-case scenario for my ultimatum, Masala, is that the World Assembly proves themselves to be the villains of this story and thus removes all moral qualms we might have in removing them from power so that good people can take their place. Otherwise, they'll cave under pressure and so the right thing."

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

7. - Top - End - #37
    Titan in the Playground

Jade:
    They all just....groan at Oxy haranguing them over and over about this. This was annoying.
    "Well I didn't come here to listen to your plan. I came here to ask Celestia what her advice is. So I cannot honestly say whether I should go with it until I hear her view on this matter...."
    Beryl, Masala and Pinappla roll their eyes as they turn to start playing Magic the Gathering to pass the time and Masala says
    "I bet the Unkillables doesn't have to deal with this...."

Isn't there anything better on to watch than the "Oxyribo and Jade Discuss Things Until They are Dead in the Ground." Show? Changing channels.

Unkillables Issue #1:
    A super sentai or 80's action theme song plays while images of an Unkillables anime flash by.

Rilla turns in her seat shouting out:
    "Red alert! Cthulhu has been spotted on Saturn! We don't know what he is saying, but its nothing good!"
    Red Mantis pumps his arm
    "Zounds! His incomprehensible alien mindset and great power could doom us all! We need to stop him before he reaches Earth! There is no time to lose!"
    Cthulhu comes on screen saying gibberish:
    "Cthulhu fghatn p'nglui mragragl Ry'leh n'g-oroo sh'lbblblb'iouyiuy!"
    "GASP! You incomprehensible monster that cannot mapped to normal morality! You take that back! BLAAAACK SCORPION!"
    He flies off
    "No Black Scorpion! We can only win if we work as a team!"
    "Unkillables...ASSEMBLE!"
    The rest of the Unkillables suddenly leap to pose in formation.
    "Red Mantis: The Soldier!"
    "Orange Wasp: The Shapeshifter!"
    "Grey Spider: The Assassin!"
    "White Butterfly: The Angel!"
    "Yellow Queen: The Mother."
    "Purple Moth: The Mystic!"
    They say, sounding off, then Purple Moth says
    "Quick! Lets go after Black Scorpion! We must defeat Cthulhu and teach Black Scorpion to work with the team!
    They then take off towards Saturn, their ki auras leaving a rainbow-like trail determined to save the solar system. Will they get to Black Scorpion in time? Will Cthulhu say anything that makes sense? Will this spinoff last more than one season? Find out next time on....The Unkillables!

8. - Top - End - #38
    Titan in the Playground

'The Two Hundred Eyed Spider

-----

Planet Arcos- Vodkana's kyosk

Vodkana hummed to herself, in tune with the spirit of Hailing.
    Her lava creams were quite the hit on this planet. She used an actual lava, which for Arcosian wasn't a big deal at all, and it was a welcomed warmth. Vodkana simply added flavor, sugar and refined it with ki, using a mini volcano in her kyosk.
    Another child happly flew with a lava cream.
    Angry looking veteran soldier stopped by angerly.
    'You have quite nerve to be here, in this day of all days!'

Vodkana sipped lavashake, and raised an eyebrow.
    'Nya? What the matter?'

'It's all because of you! You have assinated the Emperor! Apfel is ruining everything!'

Vodkana sighed. 'Yes... I am not proud of it. But Hailing is cool with it, and I hope someday to marry him, when he feel ready. Nyahihihi.' she giggled.

The veteran frowned. 'You should leave. Today the council will declare a lockdown.'

Vodkana shrugged. 'I don't mind staying here.'

The veteran hissed angerly shooting a finger beam which Vodkana deflected casually toward the sky. 'I am warning you, The Empire WILL return it's glory!'
    'Sure thing sweetie,' Vodkana said, returning to her shake.

Yadrat

Snap apeared behind Arcosian solider deserters snapping right near their ears, killing them instantly.
    'There are more and more of them...' the Kaldasian say worried.
    'None of them is a big deal, but... something in their ki.... feels.. familiar.' Snap decide to secretly visit Arcos, to investigate.

Many soldiers were out of work, the more reforms Apfel has activated, with a little ability or will to be a prodcutive citizens again after decades of genocidal wars, which some of them actually sort of got addicted to. So many became, pirates and bandits getting back to what they knew best, without any authority and order.
    But so many of them seemed focused on Yadrat, but they never gave him real answers.

Royal Palace

Those are trying times for Arcos.
    Hailing was a monarch and every sense of the word,unchallenged power, that was never seen before even among the Arcosians.
    And out of nowhere, gang of demigods, droids and a PONY has overpowered him.
    and no matter, that on average an Arcosian had 100 thousand ki, they were nothing for this revoultianory group with radical ideas of sepratism.
    Apfel took over, seemingly unopposed, even by Prince Polar.
    He moved the capitol planet to Belilly, adding insult to the general shame of the Arcosians, who felt like everything they have achieved, their domimance, which they had by the right of their might stripped away.
    Vodkana one of Hailing's assasians became sort of an entertainment galactic industry, cynicaly calling her artifical planet after Hailing.
    Naturally many were pissed off. citizens, nobles, and especially soliders, from grunts to Generals and Admirals....

Protests grew louder with every day, becoming more and more violent. And the Council Of Eyes, tried to put more and more blocks in Apfel's way, and some of them have openly supported the protesters, calling for respecting Hailing.
    In the plaza before the palace, veteran soldiers yell.
    'We want to boom civs again!'
    'let's make Arcos great again!'
    'Boom!

is there anyone who try to maintain order?

------
    My previouse Avater

9. - Top - End - #39
    Titan in the Playground

Captain Flake
    She flies in and lands in front of the protesting crowd.
    "Attention Citizens of Arcos. This is Captain Flake. You are to disperse in an orderly fashion and go back to your homes. If not, I am authorized to use force and will arrest you for disturbing the peace."
    her voice booming. And who knows how many other crimes if they are getting violent? She flares her aura while she glares to intimidate them.
    "And attempt any "booming civs" as you put it, and you will face charges for murder."
    She will of course observe the crowd, trying to see if there was any evidence of violence already.

10. - Top - End - #40
    Titan in the Playground

"Shut up! I am Boomer!" One middle aged veteran yell.
    But with her presence, wether out of fear, wether respecting the badge- they are content with yelling and waving signs.
    Which in Apfel's reforms is OK.
    "Yeah! He boomed like 20 rebel planets!'

Then at the balcony arrive short chubby EYE senator, marked by a sigil of an eye on his forehead jewel.
    THEIR legal status was a wierd mess.
    Emperor Hailing made them to oversee himself, with the theoritcal power of pitching him
    "Hundrerd eyes are better then one" was the council's motto.
    Wether Hailing geniunly wanted balance, wether it was a lip service to those pesky civil right supporters, they mostly were ineffective as the people's represtives-
    Set of legal blocks, two main ones, were ability to sustian yourself where the Council reside- (on Arcos) which is very very rare for outsider, even Arcosian outsiders to do on Arcos,(so out of 100 members, 95 were homeland Arcosians, 4 were outer Arcosian and one was a true alien)and second no recorded opitiziton to the Emperor.
    So in short bunch of stuffed yesmen, who if dared to annoy Hailing would die.
    Though,Apfel somehow has signed all of them on the arrest warrant- but from here, they stopped cooperating with Apfel, strangely united in this,using their new free speach against the one who allowed it.

People tend to remember loud speaches, more then some signed paper which was enforced by rebels.

Senator Sneez sneezed.
    "Brothers and sisters! Please! Remember your discipline! This is all a mere temporal inconvience! Wait patiently, and sooner then you think you will be free to rain terror and doom of those who have thought they have got ridden of us!"
    The crowd roared with excitment.
    "We the Council Of Eyes want to dicuss something with all of you, in private! Today! But there is a small process that need to be made, please wait half a hour!"

(Could you redescribe Captain Flake?)

------
    My previouse Avater

11. - Top - End - #41
    Titan in the Playground

Captain Flake
    She stands, her sailor uniform with a white top and blue skirt fluttering in her aura. Her yellow eyes narrowed, while the light plays off her white bio-armor with light blue crystals adorning it. underneath her bio-armor, her skin is pitch black and she has three-toed hand like feet.

If Apfel has signed the arrest warrant then their free speech did not matter. She had not gotten around to them, having to put down various pirates and wannabe warlords across the galaxy, believing these guys to be low priority. Polar was the rightful ruler after all.
    "You will be discussing nothing, Council of Eyes. Your arrest warrant has been signed. I do not know why you haven't been arrested already, but better late than never. Come quietly and I will not have to take you in by force. I am currently more powerful than Hailing ever was, and none of this crowd here is a threat to me."

12. - Top - End - #42
    Titan in the Playground

"A, a traitor!' Senator Sneez laugh and sneeze.
    'No matter, it can be easily fixed-' He make a strange pose with his fingers- something like Spiderman?

But all of the sudden, an explosion erupt from behind his back, ripping him in half-

And the crowd is nowhere to be seen.
    the castle start to burn from the explosion, and the upper half of Sneez, land before Flake's legs.
    His eyes are widened.
    "...The spider... oh no.. we are... doomed...' he say with eerie clarity in his eyes, as he shiver.

In the flames of the castle, a tall shiloouette, walking inside.

Spoiler: Snap
    Show

Snap just instant transmissioned himself, from point to point, until he felt a terrifying technique, he thought he was the only one who knew it, about to be activated- He has instant tranmissioned himself, and ran faster then what normal arcosian eye can see, connecting everyone in the crowd with invisible ki strings, and then instant transmission everyone in the crowd, to the other side of the planet.
    Then he instant transmission a blast at Sneez.

All that happens in less then half a second
    Afterward, he instant tranmission into the palace, venturing inside.

------
    My previouse Avater

13. - Top - End - #43
    Titan in the Playground

Flake:
    "....Well that happened. Better investigate who did it, I guess."
    She flies into the castle to try and see the silhouette, being cautious about she did it, not rushing into it but trying to make sure she see who it was and assess the situation. She knew that some of the Rebel Alliance could very well return to do something like this and some were more powerful than her. There was some people she could not get into a fight with and while she could probably hold one of them off, she had doubts about whether she'd win.

14. - Top - End - #44
    Titan in the Playground

This is a Keldasian in Yadratian outfit. He turn back.
    'Ah. You aren't webbed. Good.' He say shortly, before continue walking forward, snapping away burning piles.

they get to The Hall Of Eyes- dozens of Senators raise their hands toward a hole in the ceiling.
    It's built like an amphitheatre made from ice.

dozens of them lecture at once.
    'It's time for the complete unity of Arcos!'

Two of them face Flake and Snap, and talk as one.
    'Please await, we are in the middle of something.'

Hit is getting pale. 'But I have killed you. You can't do this!'

on screens over all Arcos-
    The Eye Senators raise their hands in unison, and a sphere is created around the planet, made from knit tight ki strings.
    ki strings start to rain from the sky.

------
    My previouse Avater

15. - Top - End - #45
    Titan in the Playground

Flake
    She unleashes a charged up ki blast to destroy the entire building with the Eye Senators in it to kill them, with absolutely no hesitation. They are attacked the planet and its people, therefore they are enemies and need to be taken out. NOW. Whether Snap survives is up to him, she doesn't know him or his motives.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2020-06-27 at 08:48 PM.

16. - Top - End - #46
    Titan in the Playground

All the senators as one, lower one arm- barrage of invisble ki strings, absorb the ki blast.
    "....Why would you resist your people?' All the Senators taled as one entity.

Snap hiss angerly. "I killed you! The Spider School is crushed!" He snap a ki blast which also get easioy absorbed by sets of ki strings. Some are pointed at Flake.
    "Jump left! Don't let the strings to touch you!'

------
    My previouse Avater

17. - Top - End - #47
    Titan in the Playground

Jade:
    She sees that Celestia has fallen asleep. Must be feeling more tied than she let on.
    "....Lets continue this discussion outside. She needs her rest."

When they are outside the castle, Jade will continue where they left off.
    "Fine. We'll go with your stupid plan, if only to assuage your paranoia you insist on, Oxy. But I don't entirely approve of it, even if I'd like to see them get their comeuppance as much as you do. I still think you need to learn other ways of handling people than measures like these, and I'm not going to do a stupid revolution or a coup unless my hand is forced. That includes a revolution against You. Got it? Say your above corruption all you want, but I'm not going to believe it."
    Masala crosses her arms and is even more angry but isn't saying anything.

Flake:
    She jumps left then powers up to her Second form. Then tries to kill them with a blizzard of bullet sized blue ki blasts, weaving in between the threads to try and hurt them at least. There was time to talk, there was time to fight, and she had to eliminate this threat to Arcos now. Did they form some kind of hivemind? Was this magic? Hm. She had to figure this out.

18. - Top - End - #48
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    Jade:
    She sees that Celestia has fallen asleep. Must be feeling more tied than she let on.
    "....Lets continue this discussion outside. She needs her rest."

"Fine. We'll go with your stupid plan, if only to assuage your paranoia you insist on, Oxy. But I don't entirely approve of it, even if I'd like to see them get their comeuppance as much as you do. I still think you need to learn other ways of handling people than measures like these, and I'm not going to do a stupid revolution or a coup unless my hand is forced. That includes a revolution against You. Got it? Say your above corruption all you want, but I'm not going to believe it."

Flake:
    She jumps left then powers up to her Second form. Then tries to kill them with a blizzard of bullet sized blue ki blasts, weaving in between the threads to try and hurt them at least. There was time to talk, there was time to fight, and she had to eliminate this threat to Arcos now. Did they form some kind of hivemind? Was this magic? Hm. She had to figure this out.

The ki bullets hit the mark, some even died.
    But some tank it, even if they ate badly hury.
    It is wierd.
    If she can read power levels- wether from ability or a scouter, Flake can see a bizzare disnonace:
    Normally those high wig politicas have average power level at best. Best of them are elite based on intelect and scholarship, the worst them, simply by nepotism and money... this way or another, very little incent for training.

But now each of them radiated the exact same power level, though it was much beyond the ability of their bodies. Caprace of many of them is cracked, hinting to internal damage.

Snap dash forward,snap dozens of tiny concetrated ki blasts kill and hurt many of them.
    But they seemed unphased.
    Clap are heard echoing into the minds of everyone around.
    Snap sweat. "You! Random free arcosian!" He yell at her. "Be alert. This is... the worst nightmare this planet has faced! Don't let their stringz touch you at any cost!'

On the throne, which used to be reserved for Hailing and now to Apfel, sat a slinky orange character with crossed legs. (Looks like Ginyu's specie) six armed, four of which doing the similiar snap gesture that Snap does.

"Sensei... how can it be?" Snap has asked while fighting off Eye Senators- which were also perfectly coordinated.

"Ah. Little delusional Snap boy, coming back to my web just as planned. I amused to meet you again, softy and weak minded... but right now I care about the hero of the hour- Captain Flake!"
    He turn to her, while crafting ki strings thinner and thinner,some targeted toward her.
    "What are you fighting for? Is it for the peace? Because I am creating peace right now. Is it for unity? Cause I am creating it as well. To make Arcos relevant once again? Well, again, that what I do."

Snap lose his cool. "Don't listen to him! He is the worst psychpath of the universe!"
    The slinky orange guy smirked. "I never killed anyone. You are the one to intiate the violence on alien planet, dragging a local hero against her own people."

-----

Meanwhile-
    The strings hit any arcosian outside of buildings.
    At first they screech in pain, but then a identicsl cold smile apear on the face of each of them. Perfectly coordinated, they fly to shoot ki strings at the remaining arcosians.

Vodkana blinked. "What the nya?' An arcosian child fly at her, snap next to her ear- with a ki enhanced sonic attack right into her brain.
    Vodkana screech and mew in pain, fall on her knees, her eyes roll turning into a complete yellow, then falling on her face fuming.

------
    My previouse Avater

19. - Top - End - #49
    Titan in the Playground

Flake:
    She dodges the threads and begins firing at the orange guy, not really caring what he was saying since he was the one causing all this chaos and death. The talk was just distractions, Flake had to kill this guy now or he would just keep killing people.
    "Shut up."

20. - Top - End - #50

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    "We're not dealing with them as people. We're dealing with them as politicians. If they'd wanted us to treat them like people they would have opened with diplomacy instead of opening with an illegal arrest. I'm heading back to Earth now, if anyone needs a teleport back grab on."

Oxy instant transmits back to earth, taking with him anyone who wishes to come back with him.

A Little Later

Everyone on Earth who is currently awake and not shielded from psychic communication suddenly hears a voice in their head.

"People of Earth, This is Oxyribo, King of Oxy City. If you close your eyes, you will be able to see me."

Anyone who does will see Oxy floating in the air above his city, holding a glass container.

"Recently, the members of the World Assembly went behind my back and elected to, as one, press charges against one Jade Refera. Charges that are made up. Charges that go beyond the scope of the world assembly's authority, and worst of all, they have admitted that they are merely using her as a scapegoat for the person that they truly have a grievance with."

Oxy shares with everyone watching his memories of the Rebel Alliance fighting evil on Earth and elsewhere in the universe.

"As you can see, people of Earth, this is a rather ungrateful way of repaying someone who only puts goodness back out into the world. So, think, people of Earth... If Your chosen leaders are this willing to betray someone as good as Jade, as powerful as Jade, then what do you think they'll do to any of you?"

"The false charges brought up against Jade paint a picture of a petty, murderous Tyrant. Not only is such a characterization provably false, but if Jade were half the criminal that the World Assembly falsely paints her as, then by pressing charges against her they would have been picking a fight with someone who could destroy them easily and would have no qualms in doing so. People, not only are your leaders corrupt and malicious, they are stupid. And they most certainly do not your best interests at heart."

"Jade, in her infinite benevolence and optimism, has elected to the Give the World Assembly the benefit of the doubt, confident that she can convince the courts of the frivolousness of the charges, but I am not so trusting."

"First and Foremost, I am awarding Jade Refera citizenship in Oxy City and appointing her my official diplomat effective immediately. She will be tried under the rules that govern the trials of international diplomats accused of crimes, with all of the rights and protections for the accused that entails. Everyone in the World knows it, so there can be no excuses for 'accidentally' violating international law during the course of the trial."

"Second, becuase the World Assembly seems to think that they are entitled to JAde's kindness, and that of the rest of our circle of friends, regardless of how they treat us... Our Circle of Frineds has agreed that such Kindness will be withheld for the duration of the trial, and, if Jade is convicted on these false charges, forevermore afterward. For anyone who trusts in the World Assmebly's power to protect you from demonic hoards or alien invasions, this might not seem like much... But for anyone who wishes to rely on the people who have been protecting the world for the last decade, we may be withholding our kindness from the world but we're still protecting those which are ours. The Border of Oxycity is open for anyone who wishes to Imigrate to a nation whose leaders care about the wellbeing of their citizenry above petty games of power."

"And, finally, to show I mean business: I am sure that many of you recall the Orkish invasion recently? How countless people died? Cities destroyed? Damage to the planet itself enough to render it almost uninhabitable? And then, suddenly, its all fixed and people are returned to life before they are even properly judged by King Yemma? Do you know why that is, People of Earth?"

"Me. Those are miracles worked via the Dragon Balls. The Dragon Balls that are tied to my life, and born of my power. These miracles are my gift o the Earth, but the leaders of the Nations of the World seem to think that they can spit on me and mine and expect that it will not stop my generosity. they are wrong."

The skies across the Earth turn dark and, in a flash of power seven streaks of light erupt from the ground in the location where the Dragon Balls most recently rested and race across the planet itself to unite above Oxy City and crash down into the container like Lightning striking the Earth. when the light clears and he Sky returns to normal, there is a dragon statue within the glass container.

"What you have just witnessed is the deactivation of the Dragon Balls. There will be no more miraculous resurrections, no more wishes. If Justice Prevails in this issue, or if the world Assembly comes to their senses, I will restore their functionality, but should corruption and foolishness triumph over good, then I will shatter the dragon and the insert dragon balls into elemental dust and scatter their particles across the universe, never to be made whole again, and the Earth shall remain without miracles Forevermore."

"For anyone who takes issue with my proclamation, I suggest you question your representatives in the world assembly about why they are willing to play games and inflict petty cruelties on the people who keep this planet intact out of the kindness of their hearts."

Oxy ends the telepathic message to the World and lands backing the city proper. That ought to put the pressure on the assembly, and they have no course of action to counter: Oxy has not declared War, not launched an attack, he has merely reclaimed what is his and declared an end to a charity that has been abused.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

21. - Top - End - #51
    Titan in the Playground

Earth:
    The Common Folk:
    "Well screw staying around here, we need to get to Oxy City, I don't want my sons and daughters dyin' early without them Dragon Balls" says a good man
    "Yeah and I want my chance at immortality" says a more selfish one in agreement
    "Hold a moment, don't you join up with that bug!" says a third "Death to comes us all, we should accept it, sides one my friends who died says there is a Heaven thats better than any place living, so why linger around alive?"
    "I don't want to."
    Similar conversations like that occur, some devolve into fights over the matter, some with fists, others with gunpowder pistols. Some however don't care. Rulers were rulers, and rulers were all the same to them, not to be trusted.

Human Isolationist Movement
    "Of course that bug would defend Jade Refera" says a man with disgust
    "Them alien foreigners think they can control our lives. Bet Jades really is a saiyan."
    "Yeah took her sweet time saving us from ol' Hailing didn't she?"
    "He can take his Dragon Balls and leave, we don't need him, we're humanity."
    "Yeah, we don't him or Jade around. Bet thems the reasons why the threats keep coming in the first place."
    "Yeah, screw him, we don't need to listen to that bug"
    The Human Isolationist Movement, widely spread across the world, does nothing.

Cult of the Supreme Organism:
    "The supreme organism has spoken!" the fanatics say, speaking out as they walk the streets preaching to all "We have displeased him! We must do as he says, or we will lose the chance to ascend to his divine genetics and shed this coil of a lesser race! The Supreme Organism must be appeased or his method of miracles will be gone! We are nothing but rats to him, deserving of nothing but hatred until we prove worthy of ascending!"
    A random man shouts back "aw shut up you bug lovers!"
    "Kill the nonbelievers! This world must be pure of dissidents against his will!"
    The cultist open fire on any who speak out against Oxyribo. More fights break out.

World Assembly
    They are dealing with a bunch of people protesting outside....but not for the reason Oxyribo thinks:
    "Screw both Oxyribo and Jade!"
    "Don't let them boss humanity around!"
    "They don't control our lives!"
    "Show him and the ginger that we mean business!"
    "Make the bug go away!"
    They nervously consider this. And discuss among themselves.
    "the demands of the protesters are unreasonable, we can't do these things, he is more powerful than us, we need to make to appease him while making it look like we're the ones winning."
    "HOW!? This is going to turn out badly no matter how we do it."
    "We just have to negotiate a reasonable deal with him, and then spin it in propaganda as a great victory where we closed a deal with an unreasonable alien being to the populace...."
    "but they don't want him here! they are going to hate us for negotiating a deal at all!"
    "But if we lose the Dragon Balls that will impact Earth's survive-ability..."
    "There is civil unrest throughout the world, we have to do something...."

Earth, Somewhere secret:
    There is a meeting between the New Nobles and Queensjade to discuss things. Both in working class clothing, but the Queensjades wearing green masks to cover their faces.
    "So there be rumors that Jade and Oxy are back on Earth, right right?" says the New Nobles representative
    "Sure, yeah, wot about it other than jade is that important, Yeh bloody wannabes?" says the Queensjade representative.
    "I'm just thinkin', you need all the help you can get, and Jade not be viable. So yeh might want help with yer goal of making everythin' better. We can help."
    "Ye can shove it up yours, ya tosser. Only Jade is worthy of the throne and no one else."
    "Because she is a ki us-"
    "NAH! Its not that ye blubbering idiot. She knows the people. She is a good person. Anyone sane trusts Oxyribo as far as they can throw 'im unless they want to join his stupid cult and go around acting like some tosser with no basic decency or respect shouting like a loonie. Jade gets that ki users are inherently dangerous, unlike you reckless fools."
    "Look, all I'm saying is that Oxy has a hard stance about revolutions that works in our favor while Jade could go either way, based on their histories. We wait until Oxy inevitably tries to start one and we come out, kill all the nobles, present their heads to him and say we're the new ki nobility and that we'll get all the power to make things better as its new protectors and of course get that delicious wealth and power.....as side benefit! totally a side benefit. He'll love us."
    "Riiiiiiight." the Queensjade representative says sarcastically, not believing him
    "Oi! we can totally make things better! We'll with our new positions as ki using leaders of Earth. We'll deal with criminals and such much better!"
    "Really? how?"
    "We can aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh.....blast them fools when thems doing something suspicious. or read minds to see if they're bad and then blast them."
    "Can you even read minds?"
    "Yeah. totally. your thinking that its a good idea to join forces with us."
    "Nay ye flaggin' blaggarts. I think ye just want to be ones to walk around drinkin' fancy wines and wearing fancier clothes while you ki blast the poor so they don't get any ideas about doin' a repeat performance on yeh. We'll have no part in your ki supremacist garbage. This is why only Jade's good fer the throne."
    "yeah but didn't she let Fenrir take it, and isn't he a friend of her family?"
    "We won't kill Fenrir, if he is a friend we'll just knock him out, he should spend more time with his kids like loving fathers should."
    "Oh, what about the time she gave up power so that Apfel could rule?"
    "She recognized her limits as someone who doesn't know the political environment that Apfel did, and if someone like Oxyribo could pull off Oxy City, then certainly Jade could do better!"
    "And yer reasonin' for that?"
    "Oh thats simple, Jade does everything better than Oxyribo."
    "Wot."
    "Yeah, Oxyribo merely liberated a city, she liberated entire galaxies. He has one friend who follows him, she has a family and an apprentice now. He terrifies people and antagonizes authority figures. She makes friends with authority figures and works with them for a better world. She even makes someone like VODKANA listen to her. He rules in one city, she is popular throughout the galaxy. She is widely acknowledged as the better fighter. She was the leader of the original Rebel Alliance and still is the leader today. She changes things for the better without making people fanatics dedicated to kissing the ground she walks on like he does. She does all this, while having LESS ADVANTAGES than him and without the need to proclaim how awesome she is.

Face it! Jade does what Oxyridon't! Why would we ever trust something important as ruling Earth to him, when Jade has consistently shown to get better results?"
    "....because she has no experience being a ruler of lots of people?"
    "That doesn't matter. whatever decision she makes, we're sure it'll be the right one. She will either be a good ruler, or hand power over to someone who will be."
    "....thats a good point. can't deny that, given how well thats worked with Apfel."
    "...then why don't you join Queensjade instead?"
    "Because aaaaaah we want to rule with our ki powers and make things better for people as well as move up in the world and she probably won't allow us to do that..."
    "Well yeah, she will actually go for ki user and normal person equality, yeh bloody tossers. Somethin' thats rubbish to yeh."
    "Then why don't you just fight us if we can't agree?"
    "Cause we don't need to- someone in the Rebel Alliance will find out about your bloody stupid goals and end you right quick-”
    They hear the Oxyribo announcement. And stop
    “Looks like things are moving.” the New Nobles say.

Oxyribo will soon receive two letters in Oxy City, one from the New Nobles, one from Queensjade.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2020-07-08 at 07:12 PM.

22. - Top - End - #52

Not really thinking of anything else to do until the council responds, Oxyribo reads the letters.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

23. - Top - End - #53
    Titan in the Playground

The Letters:
    From the New Nobles:
    Spoiler
    Show

Dear Oxyribo

We are a rebel group against this clearly unjust government. We call ourselves the New Nobles. I think its quite clear that the time of being ruled by money and bloodlines is over. We believe that the world should be ruled by merit instead. We are clearly entering a wider world where ki use is the basis of all power, and you are at the forefront of such power. There is going to be a new elite class no matter what, you should know better than us about that being from the future. Why not control that so that ki users are the ones who can determine the fate of the world and thus competently defend from the world's threats with training and whatever enhancements you deign appropriate?

Think about it, you and the Rebel Alliance are already basically silently ruling the world, you just haven't exercised your true power yet. Think of a government where the military leaders are truly strong and with incentive to pass on their knowledge and training competently, where the power is maintained by the true strength of this reality. What does money or birth matter when we can destroy those who threaten the world in an instant with this power? Industry and institutions built by the sweat of our brows are the future of this world. Imagine ki users being like athletic celebrities during peace time, their fame and fortune tied to the peoples approval of them, and like being soldiers during war time to defend them. Fame rises and falls and thus while society grows more stable, the ki users will not become entrenched like nobility whose method of succession require their families death or their own abdication to truly become defunct.

We are willing to rise up in synchronicity with you to kill all the noble families on the planet to make sure there is no viable successors if you decide to kill the royalty and the nobility. After all, the protocol in case the World Assembly and the King is killed is that their positions will go to all their heirs and thus firstborn sons or daughter if no son is available and I doubt you'd want to be dealing with a bunch of whining lads not even yet grown men with no experience in rulership potentially being threats by being people with the motivation to seek similar enhancements as say, Jade's to try and equal your own, especially while your trying to reform society. Its a bit ugly yes, but needed if we are to have a clean break from these nobility plaguing us as threats later down the line.
    -The New Nobles

For Queensjade:
    Spoiler
    Show

Dear Oxyribo

We are Queensjade, I'm sure you can tell from our name of what we wish: we want a society of equality and freedom and we believe that Jade is the best person to put in charge for this. However we do not know how to get in contact with her as she does not really have a home as far as we know? So we're hoping you'd know?

Anyways what we want is peace, equality, freedom. Peace on Earth, equality for all people ki using or not, and freedom from oppression and hate. A democratic republic that is elected rather than inherited, by the people for the people. We however know that if you wanted to take over the world, you'd have already done it years ago. You've been more than powerful enough to do that. Which means there is humility to you most people miss. That and why not hand it over to the person who you know has done good for even a greater amount of people than you? Who would appeal to more people because of her human perspective?

But there is many that simply hate both you and Jade simply out of xenophobia. We believe that while you Jade are both hated, that she is the best candidate for Queen as she understands the common people as she was once a common person herself. Change takes time to implement and she can be a relatable figure for most humans that exemplify the values we want to instill in others: a common person without noble birth or something granted by divinity rising up to make her own choices and affect the world through her own efforts, to symbolically destroy the age of nobility, bloodlines and divine right.

And even if she isn't the right person for the job she would know the best person or way to rule instead. After all she did not attempt to rule after overthrowing Hailing and thus does not want to rule through strength. Which is an important quality to have in a world where people fear ki users: if everyone is using the same weapon, from the ground they all start to look like the same thuggish dictator in different masks. We still need to get rid of the nobility, but we don't have to kill them, that is excessive. We can simply imprison them and then when the new government is formed, strip them of all titles and status. Let them make their own way in the world, a greater punishment than any death. We do not want our revolution to be bathed in blood or the rulership to be backed by ki using strongmen silencing anyone who opposes us.

After all, it is only the damage ki users can do that is truly the threat here, as without them this conflict wouldn't have world-ending stakes. The ability to destroy a planet should not determine whether you qualify as a leader just as birth shouldn't, but upon one's ability to actually lead and understand the people them, to effectively work the system for the betterment of the world. At the same time, the hate of Earth right now is bad and should be done away with, but not surprising. Humanity has suddenly been thrown into a wider world and told it is nothing but insects to beings of far greater power existing only at other mercy like pets. It only makes sense that some wish to isolate itself from that world and/or prove that humanity is strong enough on its own and will never accept a world where humanity are nothing but a charity case for someone else, and some of course take that to extremes. They are our enemies, but we recognize the importance of such pride even if we do not let it dominate us.

We appreciate your help, but if there any true change is to be had, humanity must be able to believe that we are more than just pawns in someone else's story. Can we get you and Jade's help?
    -From Queensjade.

Jade meanwhile is looking out the window at Oxy city, as if trying to figure out if she likes it or not arms crossed, looking contemplative. What does she see?

24. - Top - End - #54

Oxy City hasn't really changed much since Oxy took it over. The buildings and outfits that people wear are more or less the same.

What's different is the technology: In just over a decade, the city-state has gone from an anachronistically bronze age society to a modern one. Cars aren't much in use, but the Gold Mines that, under Solitus, were operated under unsafe conditions by slaves are now worked primarily by modern digging equipment and workers with protection beyond what would be mandatory in a first-world nation.

Farmers use modern techniques and equipment, and while Jade can't really see this, most of the buildings have been renovated to have indoor plumbing and, whenever possible, electricity and climate control.

All of the gold statues of Solitus are gone, having been melted down to make better us of the gold, and replaced with smaller, more modest stone statues of Oxy in various forms and ages.

Oxy comes up to Jade and hands her the Queensjade letter.

"Well, we've got a cult that thinks that you ruling the world is an acceptable alternative to democracy and bunch of bastards who want to rule the world becuase they're strong making a bunch of excuses for why they wouldn't be tyrants hoarding power for themselves. I'll let you decide how to deal with your worshipers, but I really think that these 'New Nobles' will need to be stamped out sooner, rather than later, if they can't be convinced to stop."

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

25. - Top - End - #55
    Titan in the Playground

The Goddess Who Doesn't Want Worship:
    As she takes the note and reads it, you see her tense up as the word "cult" and being informed that its abotu her and feel the room, perhaps even the city for a single second, tremor as for once in her life you feel her unceasing control over her ki slip if for just a moment. Just as quickly it is reigned back in, but you can feel her speak with barely restrained fury.
    "....I agree with you on the New Nobles. They should be gotten rid of. As for Queensjade...I'll deal with them myself."
    A letter will arrive for Oxyribo saying the World Assembly does want to negotiate with him and asks for a date and time.

She will reply to them that she does want to meet with Queensjade, when she gets to them, they say
    "Jade glad for you to meet with us we want to-"
    "DO NOT WORSHIP MEEEEE!"
    She is suddenly shouting, the world shaking at her demand, her proclamation.
    "I AM NO REPLACEMENT FOR A REPUBLIC. ALL IDOLS ARE FALSE. TO WORSHIP THAT WHICH DOES NOT EXIST IS DELUSION. TO WORSHIP THAT WHICH DOES, IS FOOLISH FOR ALL IDOLS ARE PEOPLE, AND PEOPLE ARE IMPERFECT. RESPECT THEM INSTEAD."
    They cower in fear as she floats, terrifying and furious.
    "But what about power?"
    "MEANINGLESS."
    "What of hope?"
    "WITHIN YOURSELF. THE GREATEST TREASURE IN THIS WORLD IS YOUR ABILITY TO THINK AND ACT FOR YOURSELF, INSTEAD OF FOLLOWING OTHERS. ALL STRENGTH IS FROM WITHIN, TO WORSHIP ANOTHER IS TO MERELY TRICK YOURSELF ABOUT THE SOURCE."
    "...We....we see."
    "Good. I am nought but a teacher. Learn this lesson, learn that your own mind and strength is better than any god or leader. Learn that the only good that can be done are good things actually done, and not what you hope others do. Learn that I am imperfect, despite all the good that I've done. Be free of the lie of perfection, the attachment to foolish beliefs, be freed by rationality, be freed by knowledge, and be free of lies, from within and without."
    She will teleport away, thoroughly done with this.

26. - Top - End - #56

When Oxy receives the letter for the World Assembly, he instant transmits (or instant movements) to the World Assembly meeting hall.

If it's empty, he leaves immediately afterward.

If it is in session, however, he introduces himself with "This date and time will be sufficient."

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

27. - Top - End - #57
    Titan in the Playground

World Assembly:
    They nervously greet as you as as the dull roar of protesters outside yell things that are actually anti-Jade and anti-Oxyribo, jeering the World Assembly for being willing to talk to you at all and comparing you to Hailing, a protestation not of justice, but hatred and xenophobia. No matter how good or bad the Assembly was...they weren't representative of the common peoples views. But that doesn't mean those common people are good either, or at least, not all of them.
    "Well, state your demands then."

Jade:
    Meanwhile Jade meets with the New Nobles.
    "Jade, we appreciate taking the opportunity to meet with us...."
    "I'm going to cut to the chase: No matter how corrupt the system is, you want do nothing but replace it with one that benefits yourselves. And your willing to do it by violence, thus endangering this world and everyone on it. I'm not going to allow a full circle revolution thats just bad or worse than now, I might as well keep things as is if your the alternative- thankfully there are other options. I'm asking you to give this up, or your going to find out exactly why I'm known for the things I do."
    "Aw, come on we're not that bad, every system is going to have its elites, thats just human nature, we're just planning out how those elites will work to make sure they work better-"
    "In short, you'll say anything to try and convince me that you have good intentions."
    "We do have good intentions, its just that we could also benefit from this to y'kno-"
    There was a flash of light from her palm, and all that left of that member was ash.
    "I'll say it again: give this up, or find out why."
    "I am not giving up my chance to make it big!"
    "Yeah, this is Jade, she didn't even kill Hailing. She wouldn't be merciless enough to kill us all, get her!"
    "Trace Laser"
    The thin green beam fires from her finger and goes through one head, then curves goes through another then another in various curves until every New Noble here was dead. Then in another flash of light, their corpses were reduced to ash as well. While they were ki users, it wasn't even a fight. She walked up to the books and found the organizational books for it, with all the locations of the rest of the New Nobles hideouts. A group like this was never only stationed in one place and had to operate in cells to keep them spread out. She begins teleporting to find the others.

28. - Top - End - #58

"You already know my demands. End this farce and apologize for your blatantly corrupt and criminal actions, and I will reinstate the Dragon Balls and my friends and I will resume our roles as the defenders of this planet. Or you can refuse, proceed with the farce of a trial, in which case I will use every last bit of my authority as the monarch of a member nation of this assembly to ensure that you abide by all of the rules, including the protections that Jade is entitled to as a citizen and diplomat of my nation, and you permanently lose access to the things that keep Earthlings from being extinct as well as the people who keep the planet from blowing up. Your choice."

"Oh... All cards on the table, I'm the reasonable one. Believe it or not, there have been a handful of occasions where Jade was the one who did something... Dangerously reckless. She's a good person. A better person than me by far. I just want to live in peace, fulfill the responsibilities I've taken for myself, and improve myself physically, mentally, and spiritually. If I hadn't accidentally taken over my nation when I killed the last bastard to rile it I'd probably have ****ed off for greener pastures a years ago, but I have responsibilities, you know how it is."

"Jade? Jade never wanted to be a hero, but that's what she ended up being, and she's good at it regardless. And any attempt to stop her will end in complete and utter failure. And you know it. Whatever the ruling is, you will have no ability to enforce it without Jade's cooperation. If jade refuses to be imprisoned there's nothing you can do about it and you know it."

"I'm giving you an out, here. Jade? Left to her own devices, she'd make a complete mockery of you, dismantle your arguments, even if you win, you lose, becuase if she doesn't like the sentence she'll just walk away and there's no way you'll be able to stop her... And you'll have alienated the Savior of the Universe, which means a lot of planets will suddenly have a reason to hate the Earth."

"Me? I've giving you a chance to avoid catastrophe and save face. We talked it out, realized this was all a huge misunderstanding, resolved the problem, I make a show of putting the dragon balls back, and I make a token trade treaty with a prominent nation to show there are no hard feelings."

"Or you can make fools of yourselves and I'll sit back drinking a martini while the Earth gets invaded by anyone who gets pissed that Rainbowsaber's home planet treats her so discpicably. Its up to you."

Oxy finishes with a shrug

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

29. - Top - End - #59
    Titan in the Playground

Jade:
    She systematically goes to each cell of the New nobles, wiping them out one by one, her ki control so fine that she disintegrates its members without blowing up the buildings around them. She is completely, efficient and deadly. Some try to run. Only for her suddenly show up in front of them like a horror monster and kill them anyways. If she had a musical theme right now, it be industrial, clock-work like, mechanical in a threatening dark manner to reflect her own mechanical mind. She leaves not a single one alive. She wanted to make absolutely sure that the message was sent: that ki users ruling over people was not a good idea. It was probable that Oxyribo or Apfel were just exceptions.

World Assembly:
    While you can't sense Jade herself, she is still a cyborg with no ki signature after all, you still feel a bunch of ki blips wink out across the globe one by one in various locations, one by one, silently and without fanfare.
    "We cannot however afford another alien invasion, or even the wrath of a single powerful ki user, no matter how much the people out there hate you."
    "We will agree to this and rescind our orders as a misunderstanding. But just because we won't bother you anymore, doesn't mean the people will like you."
    "We may not like you, but those people, those isolationists out there? They won't listen to reason and think we can somehow stop you!"
    "Though doesn't help that they are also angry over the fact that you addressed them in a similar way Hailing did..."
    A messenger comes in and says
    "....The New Nobles....have been wiped out. Nothing but ashes left of them. Ki users like the Shineshot Sherrifs are investigating all the places where the ki signatures have been vanishing and finding nothing but plans to overthrow the current government and put ki users in charge. No ki user is detected while this happens so....only a cyborg or a god could've done it. And considering there are few ki users powerful enough to do this...It was probably Jade Refera.

Also Queensjade has publicly announced they're renaming themselves to "Society For Representative Democracy." and are launching a new campaign to promote that regarldess of her involvement, no one knows why."
    "...Oh god she has killed again." They said, their faces a few shades lighter in fear. "How are you not horrified?"
    Jade teleports in stoic as ever.
    "Done. New Nobles gone. How its going here?"
    The World Assembly pales even more.

Soon they work out a deal as promised. Jade is pardoned, or the warrant rescinded or however you want to put it. The World Assembly forgets about ever trying this again. The trial never takes place. Jade as ever is stoic in the face of all this, the deal having been worked out before she ever showed up. The World Assembly after all was only ever a bit player in a story of culture, civilizations and the movement of many people. They are not that important, not to this story. We move on to other things. Such as the aftermath of what has happened. After the deal is worked out, the newspapers begin their headlines:

NEW NOBLES WIPED OUT
    Was murdering them right?

WORLD ASSEMBLY STRIKES DEAL WITH OXYRIBO
    Was it under duress?

OXYRIBO THREATENS WORLD
    Darwinist cult spurred to action!

JADE REFERA PARDONED
    Isolationists enraged!

LUXANA PREACHES!
    Leads religious march against sin!

things like that. One assumes you read these headlines. Rilla contacts Jade and Oxy saying
    "There has been trouble detected on Arcos recently with Flake responding to it. Would like to go help, or should send the Unkillables to help instead?"
    "Nature of trouble?"
    "Apparently there is a now-illegal council of arcosians trying to take over the planet for their own agenda and wish for the days of Hailing"
    "Sigh. Thats a threat alright, but I can see others handling it."
    What do you do? There are many directions you can go.

30. - Top - End - #60

As soon as the deal is through, Oxy makes restores the Dragon Balls.

And, of course, restoring the Dragon Balls resets the cooldown. He'd already arranged for the inert balls to be collected, so he summoned the dragon.

With the first wish, he restored the damage that had been caused by the Darlargo incident.

With the second, he resurrected every good person who'd been murdered, by any reasonable definition of the term, since the last time the dragon was summoned. This would include those killed in the Delargo incident, but also anyone who was killed by some asshat who decided to use his proclamation as an excuse to riot or commit crimes here on Earth... It should also theoretically bring back most of Yellow Queen's offspring unless they choose not to come back.

With the third wish, he arranged to teleport everyone who used his proclamation as a justification to inflict violence on others or otherwise commit crimes, as well as evidence of their crimes, directly to the most convenient law-enforcement location or officer that has jurisdiction to arrest/prosecute in their nations of residence.

He shares some of this telepathically with the world so that everyone knows that there are no hard feelings.. But only some of it. The restored dragon, after summoning, and then informing the world that he's going to punish anyone who used his proclamation as an excuse to harm others in a manner consistent with the laws and customs of their homelands and that he would resurrect their victims unless the victim themself is unwilling to return or was themselves evil, but cut off before making the wishes.

For security reasons. He doesn't want the secrets he installed to keep the balls from being abused to become widely known.

Later.

"We never get a break, do we? Major issue aftermajor issue after major issue, then nothing for a while, then as soon as we let out guards down more major issues? Part of me wonders why I even bother."

"Jade, I'm sorry, but I really need to rest and process the fact that we can do nothing but good but the people of Earth, outside of our immediate circles of influence, still treat us with more fear and hate than my creators ever had when they were actively and openly trying to conquer the planet. I think a trip to Arcos would be right up Diamond's ally though."

Smol child poofs into existance.

"Okay. Your way worked. This time. I can't help but notice that you just flat out executed that other group of jerks though, so I'm kinda confused about the rules."

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks