New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Titan in the Playground

Default DBitp IC VII: Down to Earth

Last Time on Dragonball ITP:
    The Rebel alliance had just defeated Solituses attempted takeover of Heaven, meanwhile Jade had rescued Beryl from the Veru'nas and faked her death to keep the Veru'nas from taking over the universe later. Feeling as if she should start settling down and getting serious about teaching, she has returned to Earth to set up her school of martial arts, only to find that Earth society is in dark times, with being accused of various crimes. How will they change this society they have returned to?

Down to Earth Saga:
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    Jade:
    She will fall silent as Starlight hisses at her, puts her hands in her pockets and thinks in telepathy, waiting for the scan to end:
    Very well lets think instead.

Okay, if I misinterpreted the greedy person as privileged, I apologize. But lets say there is a greedy person, who as you say, we suspect of illegally using more resources than they are supposed to, consuming too much. Problem with that, is that we can't tell that sort of thing easily, not without going in, finding their ledgers and doing a lot of number crunching in their accounts to find what part of their finances is funny, and of course assuming I know how accounting works, which I don't. But if that is what is needed to be done...

Why would I send a ki user to do it? After all, such a job is better done low key and without raising suspicion, which anyone can do not just ki users. Furthermore a ki user if they slip up could cause more destruction and damage than a normal person would and thus cause no end of property damage, injury or death to bystanders and people who just need a job for a paycheck. In fact a normal person would be better at doing the job than you, because you would stick out like a sore thumb while trying to investigate them. While I am not a trained detective. I'm sure someone who is trained years to be an investigator would do the job better than me.

Put it bluntly, ki users have a niche: we're martial artists who double as walking planet nukes. Not all powerful supermen. We're great at fighting and destroying stuff, but our abilities don't grant us greatness at much of anything else. Sure we wield big sticks, but since when is the weapon one carries the measure of oneself? We're no different from any other person, we just punch harder. We don't have some unbelievable intellect to solve unsolvable crimes, or charismatically convince everyone to follow us of their own volition like some messiah, or whatever else.

World Assembly:
    He can arrive at any time. They can't do anything about that. Do it whenever.

The World Assembly responds
    "Oh. He knows. What IS our plan?"
    "Try to explain that its we're doing what we think is best?"
    "Explain that we voted against this. While they voted for this stupidity"
    "Tell him that Oxyribo intended to kill us all and probably him to reform the system and thus overthrow him for his wish over one person getting arrested."
    "Yes he should probably know about that."
    "Honestly Jade Refera is existing in some weird legal snag where we don't know if she is a citizen or not because she is a time traveler, what laws she is bound by or anything. This is mostly just to clear that up and give her some punishment for her actions that have been plaguing Earth because of her."
    "Fine way to do that, angering both Oxyribo and Fenrir."
    "Would they even pay attention to us otherwise?"
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

2. - Top - End - #2
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: DBitp IC VII: Down to Earth

"Jade... You're aware that I can readd minds, right? If I suspect someone of committing a crime I can verify it by simply touching their head."

"If someone has promised to care for someone, promised to use certain resources collected specifically for the care of that someone to that person's benefit, but then steals those resources for their own selfish reasons even knowing that that someone they promised to care for will suffer and die without it, then this person has committed a great crime. If they do it thousands of times over, then they're a monster. If this person cannot be made to stop these evil acts and cannot be removed from a position that allows them to do it, then it may be for the best of everyone that they no longer exist."
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Titan in the Playground

Jade:
    Okay.

There is just a problem with that Oxy: EVIDENCE. Sure you can do that, and sure it maybe will do some good if they die, but....whats to stop me from claiming I can read minds, go find some random guy, touch their head and kill them for beating his wife before you can read his mind to verify? Whats to stop any random ki user from doing that?

Supernatural solutions of gathering information have the fatal flaw that you often can't use them to prove to others that your really in the right, and supernatural ways of showing that information are also flawed in that they could be an illusion designed to trick someone into thinking its legitimate. Often its better to not use them, as supernatural means of investigation open up too much potential for tampering said evidence.

and if we throw out physical evidence we can use to prove anything....when do ki users stop being protectors, and start being mind-reading secret police killing people for thought crimes? How do I hold people like that accountable for their actions? If I can't, why should I let such a ki user live? How do I keep watch over watchmen who don't show whether their actions are truly right to me? Thoughts are just thoughts Oxy, they can't be used to prove anything. the mind reader might know, but unless they can find a way to back up their claim that everyone can observe, thats not good enough.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Titan in the Playground

World Assembly

Hel laugh. "He might wear your clothes, and play a make believe with your fake laws...but inside... he is still a bloody berserker.' She say with pride.
    "Anyway... I'll contact you again. I dont like all the aliens myself. I'll help'
    And then dissapear.

Fenrir burst through the doors.
    He look angry, baring his fangs, breathing slowly to remain in control.
    "Ok. Explanation. Now." He demand between pants.
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

5. - Top - End - #5
    Titan in the Playground

World Assembly:
    "We didn't vote for this!"
    A chunk of voices ring out, seemingly including various nations but a part of them are notably places and cultures surrounding Oxy city that know his policies better than most. The Transylvanian representative says
    "I abstained."
    The rest try to justify it:
    "We didn't want to start a conflict by trying to arrest you for wishing upon the Dragon Balls to be king..."
    "....So we decided that since Jade was the one responsible for the Dragon Balls at the time, that she was the one really responsible and want to hold her accountable for her actions, even if she turns out innocent."
    "Because we needed a symbol of someone who uses ki, someone strong and virtuous complying with the law for all other ki users to follow, so that hey can settle down and lessen the chaos happen on Earth. Not scapegoat her or anything, just y'know try use her presence to make Earth better."
    "That and when we tried it, Oxribo started talking and apparently one of his plans was to kill us all and put in a new government for us being corrupt which would include you, and apparently you were breaking a rule Oxyribo set on the Dragon Balls that they weren't to be used to wish for World domination?"
    "We're just trying to hold people accountable for their actions! Not kill or scheme or anything."
    "We didn't know it would cause this much trouble! If we knew, we wouldn't have done it!"

6. - Top - End - #6
    Titan in the Playground

World Assembly:
    "We didn't vote for this!"
    A chunk of voices ring out, seemingly including various nations but a part of them are notably places and cultures surrounding Oxy city that know his policies better than most. The Transylvanian representative says
    "I abstained."
    The rest try to justify it:
    "We didn't want to start a conflict by trying to arrest you for wishing upon the Dragon Balls to be king..."
    "....So we decided that since Jade was the one responsible for the Dragon Balls at the time, that she was the one really responsible and want to hold her accountable for her actions, even if she turns out innocent."
    "Because we needed a symbol of someone who uses ki, someone strong and virtuous complying with the law for all other ki users to follow, so that hey can settle down and lessen the chaos happen on Earth. Not scapegoat her or anything, just y'know try use her presence to make Earth better."
    "That and when we tried it, Oxribo started talking and apparently one of his plans was to kill us all and put in a new government for us being corrupt which would include you, and apparently you were breaking a rule Oxyribo set on the Dragon Balls that they weren't to be used to wish for World domination?"
    "We're just trying to hold people accountable for their actions! Not kill or scheme or anything."
    "We didn't know it would cause this much trouble! If we knew, we wouldn't have done it!"
    Umph.
    Hel tried to make him revret to his old ways.
    Fenrir has massaged his temples and sighed, putting his glasses.
    'Fine. Let's see what can be done, just make me tea, wether I am a villain or a hero, I need to calm down.'

Fenrir knew he will have to face such reactions.
    After getting his tea, he speak.
    'I am not a saint. I might even be straight an evil man.' he open his speech.
    'I was blinded by rage, personal and racial... and pushed myself and many others into bloody conflicts, until I was defeated by Masala, which I have embraced as my goddess..'
    Fenrir sipped.
    'I was also trained afterward, by the god Tarasai. I have thousands of viciiouse loyal beastmen. I know I will end up in Hell. My sins are unforgivable. How ever... is ending up in hell, taking away my responsibility?'' he ask

'Inspired by my gods, seeing that all other worlds in are universe, are united at the very least on planetary level.... seeing how our world, was so easily stomped by aliens... I had to do it.'
    Fenrir paused
    'No one else, seems capable of uniting Earth. I wanted to make it slowly, and peacfully, entrusting the project to my heirs.... but when the ki users, we are all so afraid of, are already here.... I had to cut all our wars, and conflicts cut short.'
    Fenrir has finished his cup of tea.
    'Can't you see why someone had to do it? Cant you see how this wish will benefit Earth?'

------
    My previouse Avater

7. - Top - End - #7
    Titan in the Playground

World Assembly: Vampiric Analysis
    "I can see how" says the Transylvanian representative.
    "By all the means then, do tell how." says another
    "Oh very well. We in transylvania have long memories and keep records of human history due to our immortal nature. We have studied the rise and fall of empires and cultures more than anyone here. To us such things come and go like the tide, and we have a good picture of Earth before all this ki user nonsense started happening:
    We have managed to figure out the signs of when someplace is about to become an empire. Interesting enough, it occurs during a period of prosperity and due to every greedy nature of humanity, enough is never enough as humanity's own prosperity makes them seek out resources to be even more prosperous, the growth oriented nature of life we theorize makes you want to constantly psychologically get "stronger" in one way or another, just projected onto ones money, or fame or kingdom.
    About twelve years ago, we observed that "Cusp of Empire" stage had begun to apply on an unprecedented scale: all of Europe. Usually the conditions only applied to one country, not an entire continent. We predicted that without anywhere else to go, the nations would go outward to try and compete for the entire world with muskets and ships, carrying germs wherever you spread. With your superior technology and weaponry, the entire rest of the world would be easily conquered, if not by force, then by the contagion you took with you spreading like wildfire among those never exposed to it. Death on a scale you cannot imagine."
    "Wait the New World is apart of the current government to and we trade with them, how has the plagues not spread anyway?"
    "Some strange brass people claiming to be made by someone by Terovinius Gero came by and taught various things about medicine and healing and stuck us with needles, we compared notes and they apparently made their way across the continent, don't remember their names."
    "Ah, well anyways, then the nonsense with Hailing happened and while it didn't prevent anything since he did with you what you were going to do with everyone else and plant his flag here, make you pay his taxes and leave, it did slow down any effort to try since now there something more out there than other continents to explore. The real changes happened with Jade and King Fenrir, Jade of course added knowledge of how to use ki into the mix with her wish which given her profile we have, intended to help you defend yourselves. By itself, this would've been....disastrous. You'd have scientific knowledge of a weapon far beyond what your supposed to without knowing its full potential and most you still learning how to control it. Europe would've competed with each other using this new weapon of ki and the slaughter would be even worse than just muskets, and potentially cause the end of the world without having a proper conception of "mutually assured destruction". Her laissez-faire attitude about teaching you to defend yourselves from greater threats would've led Earth to becoming rubble.

With Fenrir's wish, there was no reason to conquer anymore. Anyone who wanted to secede from the current government would have no legal documents to point to to prove their government even existed, and would be giving up a lot of economic benefits. No tariffs if everyone part of same government. Trade can flow freely, and no people dying in the process. Everyone pays the same taxes. The wealthy gets all the benefits of conquering the world, without any wars being fought for it, thus they are content with the status quo, enjoying all the spices and goods from all across the planet, while all the cultures that would've been wiped out aren't. With ki flight and strength, all that arduous long exploration has become easy and accurate maps have already been produced, thus the grand age of exploration stopped before it ever started. Transportation is much easier with ki flight and teroviniuses inventions to deliver everything. Your romantics now dream of exploring the stars instead, bored already of Earth.

King Fenrir is quite simply, single-handedly responsible for saving countless lives and laying the foundation for all societies on your planet to technologically and socially advance at roughly the same pace. You should probably be thanking him. As for me I'm a vampire, I don't care, the ages come and go and I will wait to see how this new global empire grows, peaks and falls. Everything ends eventually."
    They fall silent at this explanation, thinking it over. Until one speaks up.
    "....I see. Of course, in that alternate scenario, its very possible that Oxyribo would just bring back Earth and all the people with it then use it as justification to conquer us all anyways."
    "Hm. considering how unapproachable and scary Oxyribo is, perhaps it is better Fenrir did it after all. Oxyribo would not make a speech like you just did there. We don't feel comfortable with a ruler like him, even if he was completely human. Its like....some abrasive scientist or scholar decided to become king with that one. He's educated but I can't imagine him as personable or sociable."
    "and Fenrir knows to avoid and prevent conflict rather than start one. The wish is proof enough of that. Perhaps we should consider this government legitimate simply to make sure we keep a good thing going."
    "This is all well and good, but this doesn't decide what we do with Jade Refera. King Fenrir, do we drop the charges or not? Do you consider her responsible for the current situation, and should we do anything about it? We may have our own opinions about her, but ultimately its up to you."
    What will you decide?

(OOC: I will not railroad this. if you decide to drop the charges, there will NOT be a trial, so don't feel you have let it happen, so just do whatever you think Fenrir would do)

8. - Top - End - #8
    Titan in the Playground

Fenrir sigh with a relief.
    "I think, this whole thing, legaly wise is moronic and dangerouse to stability of Earth Kingdom. How ever."
    He pause.
    "I am sure, many of the citizens feel in a similiar way. This might be our chance to prove this goverment is just and fair, and open to the worries of the people. I won't play favorites. And if it will come to this, I myself can be judged, as long as the kingdom will keep existing." Fenrir say.
    "Let's clear the air and fears, let everyone see, that even Ki users can be judged. I am sure, Jade will understand this notion. I won't be a tyrant. I have wished this for the sake of the world- but if the judges will find me unworthy,I'll accept it. Maybe my son will be a better king. Maybe even a reknown hero like Lucifer The Magnificent. Let's us be just!"

------
    My previouse Avater

9. - Top - End - #9

"'Who Watches the Watchmen' is a concept that is reliant on fallible mortals and their temptation for power. I already have all the power I could possibly want and should I ever find myself needing more I can easily get it. I have studied and refined my habits and elevated myself to a higher state of consciousness, not unlike a Super Namekian, in my attempts to become a God. I am above the petty concerns that would lead a mortal in my position to be corrupted by power."

"The only reason that there are laws against self discrimination is becuase we have no way of easily compelling people to tell the truth. If ruth potions could be easily manufactured then it would be as simple as feeding one to someone and asking if they did it... Though you'd need to be thorough in questioning to make sure that, like, a mentally ill person who genuinely thinks they're responsible doesn't get imprisoned while the actual culprit gets off. It would be impossible for the culprit to get away with their crimes, and likewise impossible for the interrogator to get a false confession which is to say, the primary reason that self-incrimination is outlawed."

"Likewise, my ability to read minds is verified to exist and be accurate. I am not some charlatan proclaiming to have seen the truth of a high profile crime in a dream in order to get attention. Someone may proclaim that I am lying, but if my mind-reading ability allows me to see if someone did something or what their intent is, there is no need for me to investigate further."

"Let me ask you a question, Jade? Are you aware that the original meaning of 'Tyrant' simply meant someone who earned their position in power instead of inheriting it? And that the term dictator simply means someone who makes decisions. Neither term inherently refers to someone who abuses their power over others. So, I ask you: If a Tyrant has only the best of intentions for his people and he rest of the world and has the power to enforce those intentions without having to rely on third parties who may be less altruistic than he is, what is wrong with him working by those methods?"

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

10. - Top - End - #10
    Titan in the Playground

World Assembly:
    "Very well, then it will go forward. As for your own trial.....perhaps it is best we think on that before even trying. Consider whether or not its a good idea in the first place, and who among the Rebel Alliance we'd need to....ask before doing so."
    They knew he was close with Masala and her own chaotic adventures weren't exactly secret.

Jade.....and Masala:
    She was starting to feel like Uriah Olathaire speaking to the God Emperor, only with the atheism/theism sides switched around.
    The flaw in your logic Oxyribo, is thinking that I'll ever believe anyone is infallible. Everyone is the same to me. We're all flawed, we're all jerks, we all make mistakes, we're all imperfect. Whether that be human, alien, god, mortal, robot- I don't see anyone as truly above anyone else, do I don't treat anyone as lesser than me. You say gods are infallible? I say Kami's decision to tear out his evil half was a bad decision rather than just getting a pure heart a better way. I say between Yama, Solitus, Kurumo, Elder Kai, Beerus and Shin, that the gods seems plenty fallible.

Heck, I was Kami of Earth! For a week or so! You explicitly gave me the position! It didn't fundamentally change anything about me. I didn't feel any great godly enlightenment give me the ability to mystically know better than everyone else. It was just energy, that allowed me to do stuff.

Though admittedly, she did start pulling out the weirder more magical abilities with Referential Cosplay Style after that.
    Cause see, I know you Oxy. Maybe too well, because I can't see you as a god, or even as king even after all this time. I see you as a friend. A friend who once constantly picked fights with Yama and got nowhere with it. A friend who I made run away crying because I insulted you too hard, a friend who blasted Callins when he tried to reach out to you, then I had to make it up to you by giving Baba a treasure hoard so you can get the Dragon Balls. A friend who is bluntly, brazenly honest that I'm glad I can straight talk to you while wondering how in the world you ever do political doublespeak to rule your city.

Your a friend to me- much like, a friend who plays with explosives. Sure the friend explains and demonstrates how competent they are at explosives every time they show it off for fun when someone comes over, sure they have a degree in explosives engineering and they make sure nothing bad happens, but one finds the anarchists cookbook in their library, they express strange political and religious views sometimes that don't really make sense, and then I find out they have another group of friends that seem to hang on their every word and obey the friend without question even though they otherwise have the charisma of a dead fish, and sometimes I find them getting told off by the police and I start to wonder: is this how a terrorist group starts? am I being recruited into a cult? how long until the friend makes a mistake and blows themselves up? How long until they blow up the king instead and come running to me for a safehouse? Should I tell someone about this friends concerning behavior? Does this friend need a psychologist or a police officer? Should I be worried, and how worried should I be?

Because that is what your like to me Oxy. your like some constant red flag generator to me that makes me constantly keep an eye on you but every time I look there is not quite enough for me to do something about it, but too much for me to stop suspecting you'll one day go off the deep end. Like, I know you too well. I could not live under your rule, because every time you'd come on the news my first thought would probably be "oh no what has he done this time?" because the only good news is no news at all. Like, I could see myself living under Apfel or Celestia, because they'd keep things boring. You don't want an interesting reign. Interesting times are a curse for a reason. And you, Oxy while not a bad person, are too interesting. I would rather live on Mars and work out terraforming with my flawed brainpan than live on Planet Oxy.

Me? I believe no one is better than anyone else- and therefore everyone should be free, and therefore just as responsible as everyone else. We're all jerks, but we're jerks who by figuring out HOW we're jerks can identify what makes us that way and keep ourselves improving over time to not be jerks, not through some iron-fisted control but through a wide constantly evolving conversation of back and forth. I'm no exception. I could see another version of myself being much more afraid or suspicious of you if circumstances were different. And if I'm no better than anyone else- what right do I have to force change another's culture, anothers way of life? What right does anyone have? Its why I take the lazy route and just donate to charity. I'm not cut out to deal with these stupid complexities. Nor am I going to Red Son Superman this with you.

But if your so infallible, why do you feel the need justify and explain your decisions to me, someone who admits they are fallible and thinks your fallible? Why listen to me? I dare you to stop listening to me, go ahead see what happens. Bet you the whole planet will fall into chaos within the week. Then I'll have to come in, and solve things myself like I usually do.

I disagree with both of you.
    Masala suddenly thinks up.
    There should be a better way to change things than Oxy's forceful perhaps even cruel methods or J-Mom's lazy passivity towards anything that isn't a world-ending threat. A way that ACTUALLY helps people, not causes pain through neglect or shoves the solution down everyone's throat. Oxyribo is fallible as his logic is bronze age, but your logic on not interfering is globalist-postmodernist reasoning to not do anything. There must be faster ways to change things without violence!
    You can ask Celestia for them along with me then. Nice to see your feeling confident enough to express opinions like that, in front of someone as scary as Oxyribo and probably myself. Usually I'm alone in trying debate with him.
    Well, I'm not doing this for your approval, J-Mom. I'll find a better way to change things better than both of you! Mark my words.

11. - Top - End - #11

"Jade, if you're going to judge me for the things I did as a teenager with literally no real-life experience then you're going to have a warped idea of what I'm like."

"It's been well over a decade since then and I've done a lot of growing that time. Ten years of training and meditation with the goal of achieving spiritual enlightenment has a remarkable way of changing someone."

"I'll admit I may have gotten a bit... Impatient, with Delargo, but that was becuase we knew for a fact that he was both guilty and a major threat to the universe. The World Assembly is a different animal. They're just being stupid. Logic this, threat that the reasonable ones will realize they're being asshats and anyone else will do something stupid that justifies removing them from power."

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

12. - Top - End - #12
    Ogre in the Playground

After a few minutes, the scan was done and the nurse consulted the readout. Confused, she called another one of the doctors over to consult. The doctor shook his head and pointed at a few spots on the graph before walking out. The nurse then walked over to the group.

"You're all clear," she said. "The princess will see you now."

Starlight nodded her thanks, leading the rest of the group into, quite frankly, the fanciest hospital room they'd ever seen. While it was sterile, steps had been taken to ensure that it was very comfortable, with plenty of bookshelves, a sealed fireplace, and a clinical bed, upon which rested the large white alicorn with rainbow hair, looking out the stained-glass window.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

13. - Top - End - #13
    Titan in the Playground

Jade:
    All true, probably am biased, haven't seen you actually ruling so slanted perspective. but you weren't foolish enough to take me up on that bet. Which you means you value my input as friend and confidante despite me pointing out the mutually incompatible philosophies we have. So either deep down you don't believe in your infallibility as much as you claim and just don't admit it, or your pulling some serious mental gymnastics to reconcile listening to someone who doesn't believe in infallibility while still being infallible. Or well, third option you just like me as a friend enough that you don't care.

But believe whatever you want. We can continue this conversation later.

She will walk forward and say
    "Hello Celestia. I apologize for not seeing you sooner, I wanted to get the location for my future school for martial arts out of the way, then I got held up by something else, politics really y'know how it is. I hope your doing well, there is a few things I want to ask you, but there is no rush, no need to be purely business...even if there is good reason for the business....how are you doing?"

14. - Top - End - #14
    Titan in the Playground

Fakelight would have breathed a breath of a relief, if she was a being who actually breath.
    Anxiously, she follow, like a very self conflicted ghost.
    Sense of de ja vu hit and familiraity hit her, probably fed from Vodkana's memories.
    What is wrong with Celestia? Where is Luna?
    Vague and wierd memories of feline purple pony dressed as maid also hit her. Was it Vodkana?
    She wouldn't mind if Vodkana always looked like that..

------

King Fenrir nod.
    "Yes. The important thing, is to keep Earth Kingdom as establishment, bigger then me, with a potential to survive for centuries and devolp based on the demands of the age." The Berserker gentelman wolf said.
    "To keep unity I want to put a law, that will be activate after my and Jade's court- a general pardon. All crimes from before founding the Kingdom Of Earth will be pardonded. I believe, this is the only way to get past the diffrences between our nations and tribes, and give us all a second chance. I DONT want to use if for me and Jade's sake- it will look corrupted. I want to name my heir in case I am excuted, and have an offical gathering of represntives of the people. For starters, a council of all previouse kings, leaders of all sorts would be our base, as represntives of their states. Later we can devolp something better, but we need an authority which could judge anyone including me." Fenrir's brain charge forward.
    "I would like to invite Sir. Lucifer The Magnicent as the Kingdom Protecter, who will be legaly able to force the council's will." He stop.
    "How does it sound?"

-----

Hel barked in her hut, fuming and spitting fire.
    Her foolish brother... in this rate, all the stupid robots and aliens will stay.
    Her dream of slaughtering all humans looked now farther and farther.
    But there were more elements of power in Earth. Hel sent a small bat carrying a letter, teleporting it to where ever Luxana is.
    Unless Luxana can hide from magical scrying.

------
    My previouse Avater

15. - Top - End - #15
    Titan in the Playground

World Assembly:
    "The pardon is reasonable. But....WE are already a council of previous kings and leaders. All of them in fact. As for Lucifer....he's famous yes, but what about him make you believe he is worthy of this position?"
    They question, not sure where he is going with this.
    "Do you mean nobles under us for this other council or what...?"

Luxana:
    She cannot hide from magical scrying. She is currently dwelling.....on the Lookout, with Shanakan training Astralys in their fate martial arts. She grabs the letter and opens it, curiously.

The two seers converse as they meditate:
    "What do you see?" Shanakan asks
    Astralys responds, mysterious as ever.
    "Reformation/Revolution, viewpoints shattered and remade, mistakes sown and reaped, a million fools standing against a few fools, weeds everywhere, the generous standing against the cruel, an anchor unmoving, society falling apart, society becoming greater, everything so dirty needs cleaning blood makes things dirtier, that letter is from a segregationist, new blossoms of hope amid smog, would-be heroes unneeded in the presence of gods, teacher becoming a student for once? beware of wild cards from stars. cauldron boiling, so many ingredients.

and as usual, the possibility of Earth's destruction, even if only through mistakes of those trying save it. what a tiresome doom."

"Apologies, the last one is not getting old any time soon. It rises and falls in probability, through this time the possibility of happening should be pretty low."
    "Should we do something about....this?"
    She gestures vaguely at earth in general.
    "Perhaps, if or when needed. Even in the worst case scenario, the Earth will probably be revived. But the best case scenarios are often ones that don't include our guidance. Let us wait, and see which direction its going before taking any action."

16. - Top - End - #16
    Titan in the Playground

Fenrir
    "Ah." He said a bit akwardly.
    'Most of my prime days, I was more on the field, as a commander of barbarians." He apologize.
    "I didn't even bothered to meet with all of you. Ill mannered and ill thought. I am sorry. I will make sure to set personal meetings with each of you, due time." He pause

"As for Sir. Lucifer... he seems like a character which all earthlings can respect. He is charismatic, he can be useful as a symbol. Also, he is great warrior from Earth... and he isn't a demigod, andorid or anything like that. Many of our cultures respect noble warriors, and many still believe in dual to solve legal questions... but he isn't that important, I mostly want to build this case, to increase and create our unity.'

-----

Hel riding a broomstick, cackling toward the lookout.
    This red wolf witch, is short, but young looking. Half her face is burnt.
    "Ha. How lovely." She say as she arrive.
    "Sorry for botheting you all.' Hel say without being sorry, radiating bloodlust and crave for chaos.
    "Just... as you might have sensed... these are trying time for Earth.'

------
    My previouse Avater

17. - Top - End - #17
    Ogre in the Playground

Jade:

She will walk forward and say
    "Hello Celestia. I apologize for not seeing you sooner, I wanted to get the location for my future school for martial arts out of the way, then I got held up by something else, politics really y'know how it is."
    "All too well," Celestia replied bemusedly. "It is the price of fame, I am afraid."

"I hope your doing well, there is a few things I want to ask you, but there is no rush, no need to be purely business...even if there is good reason for the business....how are you doing?"
    "I am doing well, despite appearances. And yourself?" Celestia replied. Her eyes glanced over the rest of the group, even Fakelight (though realistically there was no way she could see her ... right?). "And Oxyribo, how are things in Oxy City? Are they still insisting on that parade?"
    Last edited by Hawkflight; 2020-04-28 at 10:41 PM.
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

18. - Top - End - #18
    Titan in the Playground

Jade:
    "Ah, I'm doing well, as for fame well there is at least one perk: This here is Pinappla, a saiyan from Plant. She is my new student, came specifically to fight me because she is a fan of me."
    "Ah hello uuh......Princess Celestia was it?"
    Pinappla privately wonders why she wasn't called Queen, did ponies have a cultural thing against being called that?
    "You must be real wise, I haven't seen Sensei Jade speak so respectfully to someone."
    Jade coughs
    "Anyways. There has been....a few adventures since we last met. With their ups and downs. but long story short: Things happened, evil defeated, I decided to back to Earth and then Earth's government tried to arrest me. For things that may or may not be legitimate crimes. Oxyribo claims they aren't while he is abrasive he is rarely wrong when it comes to these things, but of course its politics so you know, even stating the truth is controversy. Thats all that held me up, its nowhere near the threat of other things I faced so its actually kind of relaxing for my enemies to talk it out for once."

World Assembly:
    "....Very well. Seems like he'd be a good representative."
    They said, nodding and considering this.
    "All in favor?"
    They will vote in favor for appointing Lucifer to this position.

Luxana:
    Luxana looks at her, arching an eyebrow as she sits upon the Guardian's seat.
    "So it is. What strange times these be, steam being anything more than a curiosity. Such industry, such squalor....why do morals decay in such close confines? Perhaps, people need to be taught morality once more. They have forgotten the beauty of objective morality, the glory of virtues to aspire to. The ends never justify the means. Perhaps it is time to teach people to aspire to ideals once more....if the ways of man cannot fix themselves, then the Ways of Kami must intervene, for the sins to be burned away.

Is this what you have come to ask? To render my judgment upon this world?"

Luxana, it needs reminding has never been the most flexible in her morals.

19. - Top - End - #19

"Yes, Princess. they are. I'm just glad that I managed to talk them out of the concubines..."

"what would I even do with concubines?" He mutters.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

20. - Top - End - #20
    Titan in the Playground

Hel smiled. "Something like that. Yes. It's chaos and madness out there. And sadly my brother is too weak to do what need to be done.'

------
    My previouse Avater

21. - Top - End - #21
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    Hel smiled. "Something like that. Yes. It's chaos and madness out there. And sadly my brother is too weak to do what need to be done.'
    Luxana:
    "Hm. Is that so? Very well. For Kami to judge all the world, you shall be included and judged first. I shall shine the light of virtue upon you then my family then the world then myself, and be burned equal to the weight of your sins. All people sin, and therefore those who sin little their burns are slight. A pure-hearted being would not be burned at all. Those are who are evil however are burned entirely to ashes.

Is this what you mean? Is this acceptable?"

She says carefully. Shanakan says idly.
    "I would not recommend saying yes."
    Astralys flicks her ears in annoyance.
    "I would."
    Listen to wise tiger seer, or creepy grinning half tiger child?

Referas:
    "I may be biased due to only liking women, but do I even want to wonder what woman would find Oxyribo attractive?"
    "Probably not." Masala deadpans back.

22. - Top - End - #22
    Titan in the Playground

Dark memories clouded Hel's head.
    Hel didn't feared death.
    Just failure in enacting the revenge her foolish brother has foroggten.
    Her brother couldn't remember their original tribe, and was motivated only by personal vendeta, which could easily calmed by one eldrtich goddess thing.
    "As long, as you are promising, that I am not the last to sufffer your wrath."

------
    My previouse Avater

23. - Top - End - #23

Referas:
    "I may be biased due to only liking women, but do I even want to wonder what woman would find Oxyribo attractive?"
    "Probably not." Masala deadpans back.
    "Don't ask me how sexually reproducing duel-sexed organisms think. You're all disgusting."

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

24. - Top - End - #24
    Titan in the Playground

Beryl:
    "honestly, I'm surprised you haven't asserted your big ace energy that is your natural biology and gotten a bunch of monks to see you as a symbol of chastity or something."
    Beryl replies.

Luxana: Judgment
    At this Astralys replies gleefully.
    "WRONG. CHOICE!"
    Luxana gets up from her chair.
    "I can promise nothing. The Light of Virtue judges whether someone lives or dies without me having any say in it. The hope is that more people live than die from its flames. My wrath has nothing to do with this."
    She forms strange mudras with her hands and pronounces:
    "Light of Virtue, Render Thy Judgment Upon This One."

Then a White pure light comes down from the heavens and hits Hel, undodgeable and unblockable. If she has ever committed a single sin her life she begins to feel a burning pain, the flames will bring up all the actions in her life, every single sin, every single bad action and motivation increasing the heat of the flames, they are brought up to her mind regardless of anyone's viewpoint on the matter, and the more there is, the pain there will be. Only the purest of saints would feel none. Her current motivation is enough to cause her agony, as revenge and wishing to slaughter people are negative goals. Her disregard for peoples lives as she is told to what extent such judgment will impact all others on Earth including those who have nothing to do with her revenge only increases the pain.

How many other sins has she done in her life? and are they deserving of death? The flames will take the harshest possible interpretation, and sins encompass more than just her actions, but her intent behind them. The Light of Virtue, the flames, are harsher than any mortal system of justice.

Meanwhile:
    "Yaaaay! We get to see the segregationist burn as I predicted! hehehehehaha." Astralys says
    "I would not be so happy if I were you. We are next. Then everyone else. After all she morally cannot stop now, as to pick and choose who is exposed to the flames would be to show favoritism. She needs to apply it equally to be consistent. and taking pleasure in others pain isn't a good thing."
    Shanakan comments dryly.
    "I have foreseen this, it'll be worth it!"
    Astralys says back. He shrugs
    "If you say so..."

25. - Top - End - #25
    Titan in the Playground

Beryl:
    "honestly, I'm surprised you haven't asserted your big ace energy that is your natural biology and gotten a bunch of monks to see you as a symbol of chastity or something."
    Beryl replies.

"WRONG. CHOICE!"
    "I can promise nothing. The Light of Virtue judges whether someone lives or dies without me having any say in it. The hope is that more people live than die from its flames. My wrath has nothing to do with this."

Then a White pure light comes down from the heavens and hits Hel, undodgeable and unblockable. If she has ever committed a single sin her life she begins to feel a burning pain, the flames will bring up all the actions in her life, every single sin, every single bad action and motivation increasing the heat of the flames, they are brought up to her mind regardless of anyone's viewpoint on the matter, and the more there is, the pain there will be. Only the purest of saints would feel none. Her current motivation is enough to cause her agony, as revenge and wishing to slaughter people are negative goals. Her disregard for peoples lives as she is told to what extent such judgment will impact all others on Earth including those who have nothing to do with her revenge only increases the pain.

How many other sins has she done in her life? and are they deserving of death? The flames will take the harshest possible interpretation, and sins encompass more than just her actions, but her intent behind them. The Light of Virtue, the flames, are harsher than any mortal system of justice.

Meanwhile:
    "Yaaaay! We get to see the segregationist burn as I predicted! hehehehehaha." Astralys says
    "I would not be so happy if I were you. We are next. Then everyone else. After all she morally cannot stop now, as to pick and choose who is exposed to the flames would be to show favoritism. She needs to apply it equally to be consistent. and taking pleasure in others pain isn't a good thing."
    Shanakan comments dryly.
    "If you say so..."

Hel welp in agony.
    Most of her life she schemed, if anything, and prepared.
    Their clan was slaughtered in the cycle of violence- the Wolf Nordic Clan has raided humans, and now were raided back.
    As a young teen she didn't see the complexity of it- just humans slaughtering almost everyone she knew, and she sending off Fenrir.

Filled with rage and fear, she turned to the dark arts, going through, dark rituals and cults, to mostly gain magical emotional manipulation and clairvoyance.
    Quite impressive for Earthling, but quite nothing compared to Baba or Luxana.

When Fenrir has escaped the mines and rallied the beastmen, she aided, gathering intel, and also reminding the young beastmen of the evil of humans.
    Late years, from behind the shadows, she tried to manipulate conflicts between humans and beastmen, but to a little success.
    And as more and more powerful beings have arrived, she has realized the futility of her efforts and became desperate.

And right now, the aliens are scaring her more then the humans does.
    Was all of that worthy of death setnece?
    maybe.

------
    My previouse Avater

26. - Top - End - #26
    Titan in the Playground

Lookout: Light of Virtue
    The pain increases: emotional manipulation is dishonest and one should always be honest. To fear and hate when one has clairvoyance to gain knowledge and banish such things is slothful, and all beings should be treated with respect not fear. She gained the means by which she could bettered herself and expanded her viewpoint, but she did not use it. Her intent seemingly was only to learn it so she can spy on people if this is the case, violating the privacy of others. Wrongs inflicted upon her are no reason to inflict it on others.

However morality is not as simple as that. She grew up in hard unfair circumstances, and did not have the teachings to begin to avoid the sins she committed in the eyes of the mortal level calculations that the flames of virtue operated on, divorced from context or extenuating circumstances. The question if all the sins she has done are worthy of death regardless of the circumstances. Is such a fearful, slothful person worthy of death? If she died, it would mean all people similar to her would also be worthy of death. But perhaps there is more...

It seems unclear what "dark rituals" she actually went through or how many deaths she caused with "little success" manipulations. To interpret it harshly, it means these rituals were somehow harmful to others and her little successes caused unnecessary death even if it wasn't as much she would desire. The agony increases even more. It means she was uncaring to the lives of others, willing to throw them away for her own gain and sacrifice the lives of people she both knew and did not know for unnecessary conflict. And now she is willing to throw everything away to risk even more unnecessary conflict over a fear of the unknown. To condemn who knows how many lives to be burned away by the flames for her fears? For some revenge that was potentially not even her own? That another no longer held?

What a despicable creature.

She burns to ashes. As it is known the gods care not for life, knowing that all are judged when they die. Mercy is the invention of mortals and thus what makes them better than gods. Luxana considers the results....and sits back down.
    "Are you not going to do us next?"
    "She burned to ashes. Meaning she was evil enough be burned away from this world. With such a judgment, I cannot consider any such evil intent, whatever it was, worthy of honoring by following through. The virtues of Compassion and Restraint takes priority. Furthermore I promised nothing, and said as much. She was a fool to expect anything from the Guardian of Earth. I'm the one in power here and she was not my equal."
    The irony is that the aliens would probably have been more merciful. She gets up, the 7-foot tall giant of a woman pacing over to the edge of the Lookout
    "However I still find the moral decay of current society unclean. I shall go forth and preach to the masses of their flaws, and I shall gather the faithful to march to restore morality to this world. They shall know my fiery contempt, and I shall try to better them with my words before I resort to the Light of Virtue again."
    She will then descend down to the world, to begin her journey.

"Yaaay! The segregationist burned away!"
    Astralys says before Shanakan chastises her sternly.
    "Don't cheer for deaths like that. Its unseemly."
    "Hmph...."
    Astralys grunts crossing her arms.
    "I don't see why your upset look: a possibility came about where Mother did not start burning all the world for its sins just because one stupid person asked her to. I was right, it was worth it."
    "Be wary. It could still happen, just in a different more probable way. As well as.....other things. Just because Hel didn't live to see the other dominoes fall doesn't mean she wasn't the first one."

27. - Top - End - #27
    Ogre in the Playground

Jade:
    "Ah, I'm doing well, as for fame well there is at least one perk: This here is Pinappla, a saiyan from Plant. She is my new student, came specifically to fight me because she is a fan of me."
    "Ah hello uuh......Princess Celestia was it?"
    Celestia smiled and nodded respectfully towards Pinappla. "It is a pleasure to meet you, young saiyan," she responded.

"You must be real wise, I haven't seen Sensei Jade speak so respectfully to someone."
    Jade coughs
    Celestia gave a knowing smile. "I have lived a long life," she replied. "I have had much time to learn the lessons of friendship, prove my own power, and gain the wisdom to know when to exert either."

"Anyways. There has been....a few adventures since we last met. With their ups and downs. but long story short: Things happened, evil defeated, I decided to back to Earth and then Earth's government tried to arrest me. For things that may or may not be legitimate crimes. Oxyribo claims they aren't while he is abrasive he is rarely wrong when it comes to these things, but of course its politics so you know, even stating the truth is controversy. Thats all that held me up, its nowhere near the threat of other things I faced so its actually kind of relaxing for my enemies to talk it out for once."
    Celestia nodded. "Yes, I have heard. It is ... concerning. If you were to be convicted, it would be a blow to the burgeoning relations between our worlds. I would likely have to go through Miss Luxana, and her zealotry is ... concerning to some ponies. I will of course do what I can, but I believe that you are right to go through with the trial." Celestia gave Jade a look. "However, I would caution you against calling these people your 'enemies'. Many of them are simply misguided, and all of them are the ones you swore to protect."

Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    "Yes, Princess. they are. I'm just glad that I managed to talk them out of the concubines..."

"what would I even do with concubines?" He mutters.
    "I find they make fantastic wait staff," Celestia replied. Starlight gave her a surprised look. She was joking, right? Right?

At that moment, a brown unicorn stallion with a lighter cream mane entered with a tray of shortbread cookies. "The confectioneries you ordered, princess."

"Ah, thank you Snicker Doodle," Celestia replied, levitating a cookie to her mouth. "Please, there are plenty for everyone," she added towards the rest of the group, as Snicker Doodle bowed out.

"WRONG. CHOICE!"

Meanwhile:
    Shanakan comments dryly.
    "If you say so..."
    Not a moment later, a scroll arrived right by Celestia's head. She took it in her magic and read it, a deepening frown appearing on her face. "I cannot say I find her judicious use of violence appealing. Sometimes it is necessary, but more often than not, more often than she would believe, it is not." She put the scroll away on a small shelf. "Thoughts for later, however. I'm glad you are here, Jade. I wished to warn you of a potential threat, in case it should spread beyond our world's borders."
    Last edited by Hawkflight; 2020-05-08 at 11:12 PM.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

28. - Top - End - #28
    Titan in the Playground

Jade:
    "Its pleasure to meet you to, Celestia!" Pinappla says back
    Jade then says
    "Ah yes, Luxana. I can see why she would be....is a product of her time and circumstances. She never did see eye to eye with me."
    "What is her problem with you anyways?"
    "Basically its a matter of philosophy: She is real big on objective morality, deontological reasoning, categorical imperatives, and so on. To her the consequences are less important than following morality itself. Consequentialism and Utilitarianism are dangerous paths to her. And I'm basically a walking antithesis of how she thinks of morality works: I don't really believe in any specific morality or code aside from one singular rule that comes rarely, and thus just do whatever I think is best for the situation, which exemplifies those philosophies to her. Its why she refers to me as a scoundrel- I don't actually have many rules in comparison. That and we're products of our times, and we're separated by four centuries of cultural difference."
    In short: Jade's the Rogue compared to Luxana's Paladin. Or at least....thats what was intended. The narrator's opinion is that Jade perhaps does not give herself enough credit, but this is only an observation.
    "Why would someone with MORE rules be more violent?"
    "...Someone who isn't, doesn't need so many to remind them."
    "And I'm the one who put her in the position thinking that it'd be better to put someone who likes being responsible and bound by rules instead of a free spirit like myself. sigh."
    "to be fair, North Kai did persuade you to give it to someone else, and he was in contact with Yama Kami."
    "Yeah, everything connected with Yama Kami for some reason just causes more problems than they solve, even long after he's gone. Come to think of it, he is connected with Terovinius's inventions boosting forward Earth's technological progress to. Wherever he is, he must be laughing at me."
    "Who's Yama?"
    Pinappla asks as they take snickerdoodles and eat them. Beryl and Jade decides the less they think about the implications of Celestia having concubines at any point in time, the better.
    "Someone very clever, very dangerous and very dead, apprentice. Be thankful he is no longer around, he'd think circles around you and find yourself dealing with shenanigans he planned years in advance. We technically still are."
    She turns her attention back to Celestia.
    "But yes your right Celestia- they're not our enemies. Thats why I'm here, to ask you how I can change things for the better without violence. The guy sent to arrest me described the current state of Earth and it is....troubling."
    Society is general is troubling in the narrator's opinion, but-I'm proud that she has formed her own thoughts on it. One should always strive to be an individual and think for themselves. Celestia is a good guide and mentor for her, one must admit. I...am more cynical, no matter, the narrator is powerless. To observe all this is as far as I can reach. Let us continue to do so.
    "But yes, this threat....I guess it has something to do with these new measures you put in place while we got here? And why we got told off for teleporting?"
    Notably Masala is listening just as intently as Jade is, even if Jade's doing the talking. A Majin looking to find/prove herself. She will soon get her chance through battle, or not...

29. - Top - End - #29

"Yama was the Kami of Earth when we first got there. He was an elderly asshat who refused to do his job and abused his powers. It is my sole regret that I didn't kill him and send him straight to Hell myself becuase he embodied everything wrong with humanity."

"I disagree that the World Assembly aren't our enemies: By doing this they have made themselves our enemies. Now, there are three ways o destroy an enemy: To make them your friend, to remove their power, or to kill them. I understand that Jade would rather not kill the idiots, so that leaves befriending them or removing them from power...

...Jade. Beryl. Massala. Pinappla. I need you all to cooperate with something: I am going to give an ultimatum to the World Assembly, either they stop acting like idiots or I'll take away the Dragon Balls and leave them alone when the next monster inevitably shows up and start killing people. But my refusal to protect the idiots who are trying to gut the golden goose is meaningless if there are others on my level still willing to protect them."

"I need you to sit back and let the World Assembly deal with the natural consequences of their actions: Piss off the people who protect you from monsters and invaders, they stop protecting you."

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

30. - Top - End - #30
    Titan in the Playground

The Referas:
    Jade simply....put her hand on her chin and silently stares, in thought at Oxyribo's proposal. Not speaking. Everyone else reacts around her. Masala on other hand reacts immediately.
    "Why should I!? What kind of hero would I be if I let people be in danger!? Your plan is cruel. I was taught to protect people, no matter what they think of me! No matter what I think of them! The third oath of the Windrunners: I shall protect even those that I hate, so long as it is right! If people are suffering, are in danger, I cannot simply stand by! I'm not in this for your games of power or messing around with people you don't like, Oxy! I'm in this because I care! Why would a good person leave people to their fate!?"
    Beryl is more thoughtful, frowning as considers it
    "I could've sworn there was a specific cliche or trope for what you just proposed Oxy but I can't remember it for some reason. But really are we sure doing some....leave them to their fate kind of thing is wise? We'd be responsible for every innocent person who get harmed by it that has nothing to do with your problem with them."
    "and your asking a saiyan to stand still a while a fight would be in front of them! Thats like dangling a piece of juicy meat in front of a tiger while there is a chain wrapped around their neck! It'd be torture! But yeah also the protection thing. what Masala said."
    "...Don't saiyans have tournaments and duels that you watch?"
    "Thats different, thats like waiting for your food at a buffet, you'll get served eventually and when you had a serving you can soon get another one."

Meanwhile Jade is thinking:
    Man that Oxy, he certainly picked the worst possible situation to voice that plan to her, in front of her entire family, apprentice, Starlight and Celestia herself. Only way it could be worse if they found a literal incarnation of protection and compassion who never forgives anyone who doesn't protect others when they can. She could see where he was coming from: why do anything for people who won't respect her? withhold the help, make them squirm a little, rely on Ki User Job Security to make them take it back so they'll never try this nonsense again because they need them- because it was true. And she did want to make sure OTHER people to could protect the world themselves. But at the same time she was surrounded by five people in the world she'd consider actually good and heroic rather than her own cold pragmatic self who everyone assumes is heroic for some reason.
    (There she goes again not giving herself enough credit.)
    Saying yes to this would be committing personal relationship mass murder. If she used telepathy to try and agree behind everyone's back, that would be even worse. And Celestia's stare of disappointment would never leave her memory. She could see little way around it.
    "I don't know Oxyribo, you know my one rule, if a threat tries to make an attack that could blow up the planet or cause a genocide, I'll have to intervene regardless of the plan or it'd be breaking that rule. And given the power we throw around now? Thats not a high bar to clear. Not seeing what this accomplishes other than being unnecessarily jerkish. That and....well you heard their opinion."
    She gestures vaguely around at everyone else who spoken up before her.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2020-05-11 at 05:29 PM.