New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: DBitp IC VII: Down to Earth

Shining City:
    People are jailed, justice is done....and hundreds or thousands of Yellow Princesses come buzzing down from the sky, descending upon the city as Yellow Queen comes walking out of a building her wintry demeanor suddenly taken aback by the army of Yellow Princesses who weren't the usual six staring at her with puppy dog eyes while crying out in chorus:
    "WE MISSED YOU MOMMY!"
    Yellow Queen has only a second for her eyes widen in bewilderment before she is tackled by the love of thousands of children, tears streaming down their eyes as they are happy to be alive again, forming this giant dog pile over her. Most of accept they're only hugging her by proxy. The rest of the Unkillables look on blinking.
    ".....How are we going to raise this many Yellow Princesses?" Red Mantis asks
    "....I don't think we can? We might have to start an adoption program?"
    "Oh my Kais! They're all so adorable! I'll have one or twenty!" Black Scorpion says his tall muscular form practically squeeing at this.
    "Do they even want other parents though? Its not as if they need to be fed."
    "Yeah but with this many she can't pay attention to all of them! There is no way for her to love them all equally!"
    "Not if she optimizes her multiform technique...she just has to accept her power being divided into thousands then figure out a fair numbering system so that each Yellow Princess gets a mother for the day."
    "Ugh, any way we do this is going to be a headache..."
    Pages is reading a book while Orange Wasp sits next to him.
    "and here I thought having only six nieces who look the same was troublesome..."
    "Hey look kiddo, at least I don't have share you with anyone else."
    Orange wasp says while rubbing Pages head in a caring manner

Grey Spider meanwhile is off to Arcos with instructions to kill the entire illegal council. ((Whether this is elaborated on or not depends on whether Igor will respond, as I did reply to them but the post was short so they may have missed it))

Jade:
    At this point she is walking the streets with the rest of her family as she pops in.
    "Well. The surface level reasoning to my actions is one of intent and consequences: Queensjade had good intentions and just needed foolish ideas of idolizing me out of their heads, the New Nobles were in it for their own gain and the problem with ki is that it offers an avenue to one's own gain that is simpler than making deals and being apart of society: be strong enough and you could simply break anything in your way, take the wealth and leave. We all have that impulse to say screw society and do that at one point or other, its just when people like New nobles can ACT on it? and SUCCEED? thats a danger. a simple danger, but all the more terrifying because of it. The World Assembly is the status quo, probably not the best status quo but I'd rather not change it until I have a good idea for for how.

Deeper than that, sorry to disappoint but...there isn't really a unified set of rules to what I do? Because some moral rules apply better to some situations than others, but even though both are good, they contradict each other and thus one cannot be upheld without violating another. to use a simple example, compassion and justice often contradict and are at odds with another, as one demands punishment and therefore suffering to be inflicted those who've done wrong, and the other wishes to ease the suffering of others. Fictional characters like Rurouni Kenshin, or the Edgeless Blade or Vash the Stampede who fight while trying to be pacifistic, are fairy tales that would die in any serious combat situation. The two desires to protect and to be a pacifist, are simply incompatible to uphold both at once.

So it is with the rest of morality: loyalty is only as good as what your loyal to. generosity is only good when you have luxury to be generous with. compassion only good when someone isn't trying to kill you. If honesty was rigidly followed, art and storytelling wouldn't even exist. utilitarianism can quickly become a tyranny of the majority, and deontology the zealotry of lawful stupid. and so on and so forth. the point is, morality as a unified system isn't very well designed and doesn't work as one, its a bunch over-thinkers making haphazard layers of reasoning on top of one another saying the previous layer is wrong, building a strange tower of messes and incomplete limited floors higher and higher. We feel its unknowable shape like blind men, only seeing a small part of it with our fingers.

simply put: its a kludge. Therefore I don't use morality as something unified, and look at it instead as a toolbox, each philosophy having something to say but only a few of them being useful in this or that subject. Instead of obeying the a single philosophy, I make all philosophies obey me instead. I am after all a living thinking person and those rules are just that: rules of dead men and abstract theory that exist so that I may pull them out and use to benefit me and others when they can do so and put away when they can't. Know the limits of every philosophy and you know the true nature of morality is to restrain yourself from the over-application of them as if they are hammer and everything is a nail.

Does that make me a hypocrite? I don't know. The point, despite all my apparent virtue and wisdom, to create a truly consistent rule set of morality that all can easily follow and thus through it make a truly better world, is an undertaking more impossible than killing any god or monstrosity. Perhaps more impossible than even killing you, Ten.

But that doesn't really tell you what your supposed to do about your situation, now does it? Let us think then: who deserves to die and/or be tortured forever by smartass godling turning them into sweets then eating them?"

Jade stops at this question and turns to look at Ten, not entirely believing this is a serious question that she herself is asking, but here we are.
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

2. - Top - End - #62
    Colossus in the Playground

"No, I meant you killed the New Nobles but you wouldn't even let me threaten to kill the World Assembly even though what the World Assembly was doing hurt you directly and would have hurt a whole bunch more people since, well... Yeah."
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

3. - Top - End - #63
    Titan in the Playground

Jade:
    "Maybe I just wanted to troll authority figures who weren't an immediate threat for once. Maybe
    I just disagree with you and Oxy on how much force is needed for this. Maybe I didn't feel like it. Maybe I don't think trying to arrest someone as equal to trying to start a revolution with ki use and thus start a war. Maybe I didn't get to enough time to assess them like I could've during a trial. Maybe I just didn't want become a target for the people who hate me even more while also having to deal with the paperwork of rulership. Maybe I didn't want Oxyribo to be ruler of Earth because he makes me nervous. Maybe I'm not entirely aware of what harm you say they could inflict. Take your pick.

Or maybe..."

A bunch of normal people come marching up, angry and without any ki, a crowd of people filled with hatred, but wielding no weapons, no authority, only signs of proclaiming their hatred of Jade Refera. She turns to face them.
    "...You don't know me as well as you thought."
    They begin shouting and heckling her going
    "Go away, Jade Refera!"
    "Get you and your aliens outta here!"
    "Your here to do nothing but take us over and enslave us to your alien overlords!"
    "Go back to space you brute!"
    "You ruined everything! We used to have none of this space nonsense!"
    "No more aliens! No more ki!"
    "Hailing's Defeat was staged as apart of a conspiracy! They only want us to think we're free! There is no a way battle that ridiculous was real!"
    "She killed the New Nobles, who will she kill next!?"
    "Yeah go back to your real planet, Saiyan!"
    "Wait....you think I'm a saiyan?"
    "Yeah! You can't possibly be human, no one is that strong, you must be a saiyan! Sent here to destroy us all, secretly."
    "Pretty certain she is not. I should know, real saiyan here."
    "she is just your secret infiltrator agent."
    "I have red hair."
    "Of course a saiyan would infiltrate us as a violent ginger!"
    "I have no tail."
    "You clearly cut it off to infiltrate us better, how devious."
    "but....I have no desire to battle things for no reason."
    "I do! but its just not appropriate right now."
    "Thats what every saiyan infiltrator would say!"
    Pinappla and Jade exchange glances telepathizing
    What now?
    Follow my lead.

Jade turns back to them and says with a mischievous smile
    "Yes. You figured it out. I am in fact a saiyan."
    Some of them actually are taken aback by this while others in the crowd go "I knew it!", Pinappla blinks at this. What is she doing!?
    "Let me tell you my story: You see, in my timeline my parents were actually the most good saiyans ever to exist. They knew Freeza was coming to kill them all so they cut off my tail that I wouldn't harm anyone as a child then sent me to Earth, a harmless planet where I would be safe. There I was taken in by an orphanage, but when I was a child I found a message explaining my true heritage from investigating the pod that took me to Earth. So I went around and began fighting to control my fighting instincts as well as gain power, defeating every martial artist on the planet and at age eight, even defeating Goku by turning Super Saiyan Orange. I became so good at wielding super Saiyan Orange, that it became my default form, I forgot even how to get out of it. I grew up and after a while I decided to go back in time to save the saiyans from extinction but a temporal mishap made me go back way farther than I thought instead. Thats how I'm so powerful, I've been Super Saiyan Orange this whole time, Its power multiplier is over 9000 you know....."
    As her blatant lies go on, you can see some of the smarter ones walk away at hearing this absolute nonsense of a tale and not willing to put up hearing it anymore, while the stupider ones keep on listening as if in rapt attention.
    "....Now you know my real story. For you see this planet is all I've ever known, and really what is wrong with being a saiyan?"
    She says wrapping her arm around Pinappla.
    "All life has its origins in fighting, the base nature of the world is survival of the fittest, and all of civilization is just our efforts to overcome such a base nature. They simply have a different strategy of doing so, by channeling it into a warrior spirit. If doing so makes sure we stick our abilities to fighting in tournaments and spars or defending people, whats wrong with that? After all, worse could be done with such power yes? Finally, if I truly am a saiyan, does that not mean I'm more powerful than ever thought possible?"
    She says with a grin. The remaining crowd, stupid enough to believe this malarkey, take a few moments to process this. Then they begin backing away and running. Jade turns to Android Ten.
    "You can eat any of those who actually believed that blarney, but please leave some alive so that I can see far it spreads. I want to see who believes the story- and who will act on it."

4. - Top - End - #64

"...Humans are a lot stupider back now, aren't they? I'm more Saiyan than you are... Actually, bad example. If I'm the actual little girl I've got the memories of instead of just being modeled on her then I am actually part Saiyan by heritage... Huh. I wonder if I can go Super Saiyan?"

"How did it go? The stronger you are, the easier it comes... You need to be in touch with your emotions, otherwise, the rage isn't enough... Usually comes from a need, not a want... Something-something S-cells, something-something tingles along the spine? A parent going super before you're conceived makes it easier, being a hybrid without a tail makes it easier but the form is weaker... And I've got some Demon Realm Race in me so I might go through a precursor stage first... and have some cosmetic differences..."

And then she just kind of says "aaaaaaahhhh" for the next ten minutes without actually doing anything with her ki. She's not even that loud.

Meanwhile, with Oxy

There are people who use Oxy as an excuse to be evil.

There are people who hate him for his very existence despite the good he's done, he'd heard them protesting when he confronted the world assembly.

All he's been doing is helping people or improving himself. But if he is so well an truly hated outside of his city then what? What was he doing with his life?

He'd come back in time to defeat Cell and prove himself superior.... A horribly misguided plan that would have gotten him killed.. And then things just kind of happened when he overshot.

He had nothing to prove to anyone but... But...

Within a few years, Oxy City would be entirely self-sufficient and wouldn't really need him anymore. He'd done a good job of social engineering out anything that could lead to corruption, at least in the first few generations... and then... What?

He could go to Yardrat, learn spirit control... Well, more than the basic ammoubnt he had now... But that would take him maybe a few months top, since he was genetically engineered for ki use.

...He was techncially part core-person, and his divine ki was closer to a Supreme Kai's than not... Mayhaps, if he asked nicely, he could go to the Sacred Realm of the Kais and be trained as a Supreme Kai Desciple? Learn what it means to be a god of creation?

Of course, that Bat God with no name, who claimed to have killed the Fate Kai and made it so that fate was determined by actions instead of the arbitrary whims of some Jackass, said he was the God whose job was to kill other gods who didn't do their jobs and had scouted Oxy to take his place, eventually. Oxy honestly wasn't sure how that would work out. Would training as a Kai interfere with that?

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

5. - Top - End - #65
    Titan in the Playground

Beryl:
    "Aaaaaw look she's cute when she is quietly screaming like that, here have a chocolate."
    She conjures a square of milk chocolate and flicks it into Ten's mouth playfully.

They will then come across a bunch of protesters in front of a shipping company on the docks. One with a bunch of ki users flying in and out of carrying big boxes no normal human can and flying into the horizon. The protesters shout
    "We want our jobs back!"
    "I can't make money like this!"
    "I've got kids to feed!"
    The manager of course is standing out saying
    "Look, I know your all angry, but times change! Normal people simply aren't fast or strong enough anymore. I have to employ ki users just to be competitive with other shipping companies! All labor-intensive jobs are already taken here. Your just going to have to find somewhere else."
    "I'm not working in the mines."
    "Yeah, don't wanna get the black lung..."
    "Do you know how unsafe those factories are?"
    "What're we gonna do?"
    The Referas stop and consider this situation.
    "Hm. A labor dispute."
    "Yes, what do?"
    "Should we even interfere? What could we even do?"
    Pinappla just goes "Hmmm."

The Kais:
    Heaven is clean I think thanks to one of Oxys wishes possibly? or because the shinjin and the onis did a good job of cleaning up, either one. If Oxy travels up to the Planet of the Kais, you see....the four apprentice kais and Shin all listening in meditative poses....to Elder Kai explaining how to do one of the finer points of their job. Who is ranting irascibly. Despite the two female kais there, he doesn't seem distracted by them.
    "...and thats why you should always keep your biological variance within a range of.... who are you, young whippersnapper?" Elder Kai says
    "Oh hey Oxyribo, how are you doing?"
    Tarasai says respectfully in his black and white kai clothes
    "Yeah what're you doing here, interrupting my lesson!? I got things to do make sure this is fixed, shinjin these days know nothing I tell ya, back in MY day you-"
    "We are well aware of how much better it was, Elder Kai. We do not need to hear your wisdom again."
    "Agh, I hate it when they're respectful, how am I supposed to old man rant at kids being rude these days when the kids are respectful for once!? It boggles the mind."

6. - Top - End - #66

The Sacred World of The Kais

"I am Oxyribo, an artificially created warrior combining the biological traits, ki, and techniques of approximately a dozen of individuals in the distant future of a parallel timeline. Yes, I am aware of the illegalities of that, the Time Patrol is cool with it."

"And, as you may be able to sense."
    Oxy focuses a bit of his ki around his hand, creating the pinkish-purple aura of his Rose Soliel form and attended change in the color of his shell, "Due to the cells of a core-person being integrated into my makeup, I was able to refine my body and spirit and become a deity whose divine ki approximately matches that of a Kaioshin."

"I have served as a king and ruler in the mortal world, but soon the people I rule won't need me anymore, and the people of earth outside of my borders despise and resent me for my non-earthling blood and my power, excepting a cult that did evil in my name... Who have been dealt with."

"I find myself... Unfulfilled, to realize that I have done good for a number of people only to find myself so despised and I begin to think that I need more than just the Ki of a God if I am to do anything meaningful with it."

Oxy bows to the Elder Kai.

"Please, allow me to go through the lessons and rituals of a Supreme Kai desciple so that I can learn what it means to be a proper god."

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

7. - Top - End - #67
    Titan in the Playground

Elder Kai:
    He looks at Oxyribo observingly a little confused at his words
    "Hrm? Strange, what galaxy is this one from?"
    "Milky Way."
    "Odd, that galaxy is a spacefaring society full of trade, he shouldn't be feeling that way? what planet is he from?"
    "Earth, Elder Kai."
    He seem to glance at the universe for a second then does a double take.
    "What in Makai....this "Earth" is the most incompetently managed planet I've ever seen! Steamtech yet ki is already introduced? pre-globalist society having knowledge of space? feudal nobility access to that kind of tech? Its a disaster waiting to happen, no wonder your feeling that way about yourself, your dealing with a culture that isn't prepared to handle ki users yet, much less a biomechanical creation designed to optimize ki use to its fullest degree from a post-globalist society! They simply do not have the context, knowledge or proper socialization to deal with someone like you. Like asking hunter-gatherers to be able to handle people with guns coming in and telling them what to do without thinking its scary magic. They haven't even made it out of their little planet/cave yet and here you are trying to tell them the constellations of the night sky. What you did was noble my boy, but wouldn't get you thanks unless you properly taught them a culture of tolerance and compassion, that doesn't come naturally you know, got to work for it, and I can see the cute little redhead down there is having similar problems Ehehe-ow!"
    Whap! Arkea whaps him upside the head comically and says
    "Ero-Kai."
    disapprovingly. He just grumbles and continues on.
    "Point is, the problem wasn't you, it was them. My advice, don't seek happiness from people who can't begin to understand most of the things you find normal. but yeah sure I'll train you."
    "What? Just like that?"
    "Yeah, why not? He can fix things around here, there are mortals out there who make planets with tech as well, might as well give him a shot, I'm old I only have a millennium to live, I don't care. I'm gonna be dead soon in Shinjin time, sure I'll be like, still around as a halo, but it'll your shows to run. might as well make sure you do it well. I won't be able to stop you from doing what you want. So to start well hm......what is the most complex object you can make with matter materialization? Not the biggest, the most complex."

Jade:
    She looks around suddenly, tense.
    "what is it?"
    "...My Roshi-Detecting Sense was tingling and I was ready to kill the pervert. But....I don't see him."
    "Just ignore it Jade, your thoughts on this issue are little disproportionate anyways..."
    "Uuuugh, your right, lets get back to figuring out the labor dispute..."
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2020-08-15 at 02:55 PM.

8. - Top - End - #68

"With due respect, Sensei, I don't understand how a species that reproduces by literally growing on trees could have such a deep-running lust for women. Mayhaps the old hag witch you, allegedly, fused with was a particularly horny lesbian?"

"Now, I understand that there is a ritual that is traditionally used to draw out the divinity of potential Kaioshin and those being trained by a Kaioshin."

"...Though I also understand that your version of the ritual draws out everything and focuses that power far beyond what one could ever naturally do on their own, so in that I already have divine power I can see the value in forgoing tradition."

Earth.

"Wouldn't the solution to labor disputes be to drag the planet kicking and screaming into post-scarcity so that no one has any need for money and the only people who work are the ones that want to?"

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

9. - Top - End - #69
    Titan in the Playground

Elder Kai:
    "...Dagnabbit, I'm still mad at myself for stealing from myself out of greed. Oh hey, Fortuneteller Baba...I think she is a descendant my long dead witch sister. Same hair and everything. Didn't think the witch traditions would continue for that long!"
    No its true look it up, both the old witch he fused with and Fortuneteller Baba have the same hair color, similar robes and they're both greedy. Which means...oh my god, Master Roshi and Elder Kai might be related in more ways than one.
    The apprentice kais all gasp at the suggestion
    "He wishes to endure...The Ritual? No Oxyribo, its too tedious to subject yourself to! the horror!" Tarasai says aghast
    "Your a braver man than I, Oxyribo" Deus lowers his head sadly.
    "No one can endure such torment! No one!" Arkea calls out
    "will he even be sane after this!?" Yewah wonders.
    "As for the ritual....ooh you mean that old thing. I mean sure, you seem like the intelligent type with a lots of arguments why I should do it anyways and I'm too old to argue things, and if your not currently interested in the power to create entire planets and have.....25 hours to spare? maybe more if your potential is real high? To begin the ritual, I need to dance around you for fiiiiiive hours. You have to stay still no matter what while i do so, are you okay with this?"
    If you say yes, he will begin the stupidest dance you've ever seen going around you in a slow circle. Its just....taking big steps and pumping his arms up and down. Who designed this!?

Jade:
    She considers this.
    "I mean your correct Ten, but is every solution really just to brute force everything into being good? I dunno I just....sigh.....believe in freedom, y'know? That people have a right to decide how they want to live their life. and I worry that if I force too much, I'll take that away from them. Should I really determine the fate of the world outside of protecting it?"
    She says, all of the Refera family pausing in thought at this. They were more unsure about this than anything else. Like defeating a bad guy? No problem for them, but they actually seem hesitant about stomping on freedom and worried about this.

10. - Top - End - #70

Oxy

Sits perfectly still.

Android 10

"Yeah... But isn't needing a job limiting someone's freedoms? If someone wants to go to college but can't becuase they don't have enough money to pay for it, let alone feed themself, doesn't have the credit to get a loan, and can't find a job that pays enough to live on and go to school part-time inherently less free than someone who doesn't need to worry about food or shelter or paying for school becuase their options are limited and they can't do what they want to do?"

"The way I see it, dragging a planet into post-scarcity is opening up options for everyone. They don't need money if they want something they can just get it, which means they don't need jobs and the only people who steal things would be jerkfaces. So the only people working would be the kind of people who want to run restaurants or be cops or something, so the people who are working are doing what they want and are motivated to do a good job without cheating or getting corrupt, while the people who don't want to work have the free time to do what they do want to do without starving to death or ending up homeless."

"And anybody who understands this and doesn't want to do it anyway is a bad guy so their opinions can be disregarded."

"It'd be hard work and there'd be a lot of jerks who'd need to be forced to change becuase they don't want to give up their power, but the end result is a net good for the vast majority of people."

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

11. - Top - End - #71
    Titan in the Playground

25 Hours: Oxyribo
    For the first five hours, Old Kai will dance around, the other kais will train ceaselessly elsewhere, the wind will blow around you with the grass swaying in it, but the sun will not set or rise. Does the planet of the kais even have a nighttime?

At some point after what probably feels like an eternity he will tell you when to sit down and begin meditating while he concentrates on you. Thus will begin what will feel like a greater eternity. At the same time, all sounds and activity will begin to fall away. All will become as silence, the whole world quiet and peaceful. Stillness stretching on and on, no talking, no idiots to deal with, no problems of rulership to attend to, nothing. Just you....the silence....and the world.

If one extends out one's ki senses, from world of the kais one overlooks all the of the universe. From here in such a quiet meditative state, while normally a ki sense of your level would go this far, from the planet of the kais, it is like gazing out upon all the universe from an impossibly high mountain, one can feel the radiance of suns like little warm candles, and feel the orbit planets, asteroids and moons like the movement of hands on a clock, all things slowly spinning in circles within circles, nebulas of space gas floating through the void like clouds in the sky, a cosmic awareness of all things one could compose a haiku to, it is silent yet you can hear the quiet little processes of all things....it is an experience both simple yet sublime, connected yet transcendental. An experience that most monks search their entire lives for.

Eventually after seemingly eons of this, Elder Kai will say
    "Well....I've done it. I've unlocked your potential. You can move now. You can power up and test it out if you want."
    He will get up stretch, after so long sitting still and focusing. You don't feel different despite all that, doesn't seem like a form of power that is obvious at first glance.
    "Errrgh, if you have any super forms, they're not needed....you can access your full power without them. Keep in mind though, that you need to train to maintain this level of power. I can only unlock it once, and to keep such power open requires diligence. If you slack so much in your training that you have to regain the ability, you have to do it yourself. One more thing....power by itself does not a Kai make. If you truly want to be one, to learn how create, preserve and guide planets, life and civilizations, you'll need a vast amount of knowledge upon many scientific subjects to even begin. You'll have to learn more knowledge than most people even the greatest of scholars ever learn in their entire lifetimes. Entire fields of study have to be known to their most intricate details then combined so that they form one cohesive system, one so complex a vast majority of mortals never fully understand even parts of it: a planet.

Are you prepared for that? Because it'll be a lot of reading. Very boring and tedious. I want to make sure you won't fall asleep during it."

25 Hours: Jade
    Jade meanwhile, will have a more worldly experience.

She thinks on Ten's words
    "....I guess your right. I've been ignoring this. I guess I just....not sure if I could? Hm. I'll begin that...."
    However some newsboy comes by yelling
    "Extra Extra! Jade Refera's a Super Saiyan Orange, read all about it!"
    "...But before that is done, I need to take care of something to make this goes more smoothly, that and the seed I planted has born fruit. Come on, time to buy some news."
    They go around, the other two Referas and Pinappla mystified as they go around buying newspapers from various sources, gathering a bunch of them to read.
    "Uuuh....J-Mom? why are we gathering these?"
    "to narrow down our targets. Sort the news by those who are running the Super Saiyan Orange story from those who aren't or are expressing skepticism or doubt."
    They do so and it turns out half of them are running the Super Saiyan Orange story with emotional headlines while the other half either ignore it or are from what they investigate from the relatively limited information they have, trying to debunk it.
    "Bingo. I know my targets."
    She writes down all the news companies that ran the Super Saiyan Orange story and ignores the ones who didn't.
    "Beryl, Masala, I want you to go around giving diamonds to random beggars and other lower class people for free, no strings attached. And to encourage them to sell those diamonds. As fast as possible."
    The majin and the cyborg look at each other then Beryl asks
    "Okay. Why?"
    Jade just smiles mischievously
    "Because it will be generous of you of course."
    "You want this effect your achieving to be a surprise, don't you?"
    "Yuuuup."
    They go forth to give people diamonds. Jade then turns to Pinappla and Ten then asks
    "Hey, wanna see some rich jerkholes get their comeuppance?"

Soon she will go to one of the news companies that printed that story about her. She will go to the head of the company who runs it, the CEO if you will.
    "Ah yes....Jade Refera" he says "Why are you here? come about the ...story we published?"
    "Yes. I liked it actually."
    He seems dumbfounded
    "You...you did?"
    "Yeah. I liked it so much, I want to buy the company from you. I could use a news company with this.....level....of competence."
    "You....you can? But Miss...us? Refera, We're a very big and valuable news company how do you plan on paying for such a purchase?"
    She puts a bag of big type IIB diamonds, each one 50 karats on the table. To give one perspective on their value, the famous Hope Diamond is only about 46 karats. He gapes as he looks at the open bag, inspecting one of the diamonds under a eye-microscope to see if its real- and its indistinguishable from a natural diamond. The wealthy man puts it down and says
    "Your...giving me....this entire bag of diamonds? For the company?"
    "Yes."
    "....Okay, why not. Just let me pull out the necessary documents to make this legal and binding..."
    "Of course."
    Soon he out of there, running to the Diamond Exchange with the bag. She smiles at Ten and says
    "Thats one."

She then repeats similar scenes with all the other companies on the list, teleporting around, giving those who owned them bags of conjured incredibly big diamonds. Some required more convincing, others less. Throughout it all she maintains a relaxed demeanor and laid back charm in contrast to the scary stoicism displayed when she killed the New Nobles. By the time the last one was running out the door with his bag of diamonds, she was grinning like a fox.
    "And thats the last one. Ten if you want to see the full show....teleport to the Diamond Exchange."

At the Diamond Exchange:
    The former CEO's and a big crowd of various beggars and factory workers come to the Diamond Exchange all carrying similar bags of diamonds running up to have them be inspected and sold. The various come up to offering up their diamonds. The people running the Exchange call for order and make them form and orderly line. Once everything is sorted out and all the diamonds counted one of the jewelers walks and announces:
    "Attention! Everyone. We all appreciate the business and that you could come here today. The amount of genuine type IIB 50 karat paragon diamonds we are seeing today are tremendous, and there are so much here right now we estimate there are over 200 million karats showing up here today! This is unprecedented, simply unprecedented! We'd say these are artificially produced but every method we have tells us these diamonds are naturally made and real. However I have some bad news: Due to this massive influx of diamonds far beyond the normal amount produced world-wide per year, I'm sorry to say due to the laws of scarcity that the value of diamonds has gone down significantly! There is so many on offer, we simply cannot buy them at their previous high value any longer. The good news is, for buyers we have a new diamond bargain sale!"
    The CEO at this take look at the new market value for diamonds their faces fall and yell
    "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"
    As all their dreams of a riches through quickly selling diamonds go up in smoke. Meanwhile the beggars and factory workers around them having little money to begin with, sell them for whatever price they get figuring they can at least get a little extra even if they won't get rich- they were poor after all, and thus used to disappointment. As the new day dawns the headline of one of the papers Jade doesn't own reads:

DIAMOND MARKET CRASHES!
    Jade Buys Out Half of the Newspapers!

Pinappla is reading this while they sit and wait for the executives of the various companies they now own to show up for the meeting Jade called
    "So.....let me get this straight: you intentionally crashed the diamond economy?"
    "Yes."
    "...Why?"
    "Well, really, when you think about it, they did it to themselves. Diamonds are actually pretty common in the universe. The only reason we value them is the slow rate we can mine them out of the earth's crust, keeping them relatively scarce. Furthermore, the mind of the greedy is a self-centered one. Present someone with shiny rocks they believe are valuable and they won't think about the value they have to everyone when they can think about the value to themselves and how they can benefit from it, thus ignoring the implications and downsides of being given the shiny rock in such large quantities, the base feelings of our brains yelling at us that more is better without considering the consequences. The best tricks are ones that exploit the illusions people already place over their own eyes. You guys are lucky I'm so good-hearted or I'd be a dangerous con woman. But... I'm not done yet."
    The executives come filing in along with various news reporters from the companies she owns.
    "Jade Refera" one says as they sit down. "It is an...honor to be doing business with you, what brought this on?"
    "Oh..." Jade shrugs as if it was no big deal "Y'know. reasons. Are these all the news journalists the ones who wrote those articles of Super Saiyan Orange?"
    One of the journalists steps up. Surely she is impressed to call them here!
    "Yes we are Ja-"
    "Great, your all fired."
    "-WHAT!?"
    "Did you not hear me? All the journalists who wrote those articles are all fired. Go."
    "But why?"
    Jade leans forward clasping her hands together in a Gendo Ikari pose.
    "Because your incompetent journalists. You took the first source you heard of a story second hand, didn't investigate further than decided to make a sensationalist article to appeal to peoples emotions and spread shoddy information rather than check the facts, telling me that you don't care what your write as long as you get the money. Other companies at least tried to do so with what limited abilities they had. There is simply no excuse for you."
    "But...but emotional sensationalist articles make more money!" says one of the executives
    "Okay. Your fired as well."
    "But how are we going to be competitive if we focus on investigation and fact based reporting?" another asks as the other files out along with the journalists
    "Don't care. That is your job to figure out. What matters is that the reporting is ethical, factual, and not exploiting peoples fear and anger. And don't I think didn't notice that all your companies are the same ones that wrote all the negative articles about Oxyribo over the years."
    Its not as if profit or the diamond market will matter when she drags this world into post-scarcity anyways.
    "From now on, you will all be consolidated into a single company known as Earth News Network. You abide by certain standards of high quality journalism. And as soon as I find someone that will rigorously hold you to those standards, I will hand the reins over to them. Until then your stuck with me. Now for the first order of business...writing your apology article...."
    Soon it comes out:

JADE IS HUMAN!
    Apologies from the Earths News Network

12. - Top - End - #72

Oxy has plenty of time to kill

Also, he comes from a point in time where Ki use and magic are understood as sciences and taught as such, in relation to physical and biological laws. He is composed of the cells of several martial artists who learned of ki use in this manner instead of or in addition to traditional mystical and martial training.

Chances are, he already knows a lot of it at least as basics and as it applies to an individual.

Ten looks at Jade when all is said and done.

"Are you secretly evil?"

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

13. - Top - End - #73
    Titan in the Playground

B]Oxyribo:[/B]
    I mean....individual yes. But we're not talking about individuals. These books are talking about understanding biospheres, hydrospheres, atmospheres, geospheres, biology not related to ki, everything from the smallest cell to the largest ecology, the orbit and formation of planets, stars, asteroid fields, the entire field of geology from its origins in magma underneath the earth to the erosion on the surface, the movement of continents and plate tectonics, and not just the conceptual parts, but the mathematics behind them, stuff that all combined would take entire teams of normal scientists to fully understand, each one with their own specialization for every subject.

Thankfully due to how your engineered and the shinjin DNA, you do have advantages that others do not. Your brain is already enhanced to contain far more memories than a human and has demonstrated higher than average intelligence already if not outright genius abilities, and your shinjin DNA just enhances that ever further. Your infinite energy makes sure your rate of reading is constant. The only question is: how fast do you read?

No really, think about think about this question for a moment: How fast do you read?

Jade:
    "Hm. A good question. Your maybe the first person to think that about me."
    She says while fiddling with a diamond, now far less valuable than it once was.
    "I personally do not think so, but y'know personal bias. Am I really the best judge? Surely crashing the diamond economy is economically irresponsible, but hmmm, is it evil? I could argue that diamonds being just very fancy glittery pieces of carbon aren't as rare as people think and could spin it as teaching them to let go of the illusion of their worth and to appreciate them for the simple beauty of diamonds being sparkly so that people at least don't fight over having them. I could say that there are other jewels out there that have actual rarity that jewelers can search for and who cares about whether some bourgeoisie or noble people don't have their shiny rocks to show off? I could even say that those nobles lamenting the results of their greed, should've known better as I'm pretty sure the laws of scarcity are a known concept in this time period, and that furthermore such wealthy people often have multiple forms of wealth and it might be possible that they use the connections and money they already have to get back on top despite losing their entire companies.

And finally I can say that none of this matters since I will be dragging it all into a post-scarcity society anyways. I simply needed a way to make sure that the media would not twist my attempt into looking villainous some manner. After all, you can spin anything in bad and good lights. And of course I'm spinning my actions to you with the fact that I didn't kill anyone to accomplish this. I don't think I did anything illegal, but I could be wrong. I mean selling/giving out something at a high value knowing that will decrease in value but only if everyone acts to sell it at market....I exploited nothing but the most basic law of scarcity, is that a scam? Honest question. I legit do not know and you seem inexplicably more knowledgeable about legalities than me.

And if I did do something illegal? Hm. Curious, who is going to hold me accountable? On the other hand what about this, a clever plan that caused no bloodshed and probably did more good for earth in the long run by fixing its media so that it focuses on factual reporting makes you suspect such a thing about me, after all my efforts of slaying aliens and villains ruthlessly or tricking other for one reason or another? Was it finding joy in their pain? the clasping of my hands? The proactive plan of subtlety rather than the reactive heroic threats? I just find it strange the one time I use actual planning and cleverness to prevent bloodshed so that I don't have to threaten my way into owning this like some thug, I get asked a question like that. Can you not conceive of trickery and deception being used to achieve good ends? Honestly, I find it preferable to Oxyribo's methods of achieving this sort of thing. Its more elaborate, but more flexible."

Meanwhile...Elsewhere...
    "How did Jade know to cut off all our media sources of control?"
    "I don't know, but we can't influence the populace like we have before. Our sources say that Oxyibo is no longer on Earth that is one problem off the table but Jade's more finesse methods may be more dangerous."
    "Yeah....we need to start making moves to rally people to our cause. and we have just the target and the person to respond to Jade's move....Gentlemen, let us take down....The Cult of the Supreme Organism and if not? Well....we have something else if that doesn't work..."

14. - Top - End - #74

oxy' brain is essentially a bio-mechanical computer. Between that, superhuman visual abilities from tri-clops DNA and the general enhanced sense of vision that fighters develop as their speed begins to move beyond that which can be seen by the Naked Eye, Oxy could probably read a lengthy book in an hour--two if he wanted to fully memorize it.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

15. - Top - End - #75
    Titan in the Playground

Yankar:
    Lord Duncan comes to Yankar in the base of the Earth First Coalition.
    "Yankar, I have some news to tell you."
    "Yes, what do you need?"
    "You see there is this Cult of the Supreme Organism. They are extremists who worship Oxyribo and preach a social darwinist ideology, reasoning that bio-androids are a superior race that all should become to evolve beyond their base form while killing any that disagree with them. A cult that Oxyribo has done nothing about."
    "You want me to do something about it."
    "Yes....you are the Hero of Earth. You should be more than a fighter, but an inspiration. You should stand against more than just physical threats but against ones that would twist and warp people. I don't doubt that the Rebel Alliance is somehow unaware of their actions and that they would do something if they knew. But we need to demonstrate we can do this ourselves, see?"
    "...But how? One would think they would get the news....or sense it somehow...."
    "I don't claim to know the competency of the Rebel Alliance."
    "Hmph. I'll go deal with it then."

He flies to a temple where the Cult is preaching, walking among them, looking at their robes full of designs reminiscent of bio-androids looking at him with disdain. He walks up to the leader, a high priest with a hat designed to be like a bio-androids crown to represent him being the leader. Yankar takes a breath. He know what he must do. He must argue the case for humanity. He must prove them wrong.
    "And who are you, to come here, fellow inferior being?" says the high priest
    "I am Yankar, Hero of Earth. What do you mean, "fellow inferior being"?"
    "I mean what I say. We are both inferior beings to the bio-androids. Given their power, and the power of other ki users, the only sane way to survive this universe is to Ascend. Humanity is nothing but rats and bugs to be squashed, the only way avoid this fate is to stop being human, to cast off our lowly forms. Clearly due to our genetic inferiority, we are morally inferior as well. I look at humanity in their pettiness, their small-mindedness, and I see nothing but things to hate about us. What value is in a species that does nothing but err? If to err is to human, perhaps no one should be human at all. From how greater beings have treated us, we are clearly not worthy of love. There is no hope us- all that will become of us is decay and ruin!"
    "....I disagree. There are good things about humanity. We have been compassionate, just,
    virtuous before and we can be now. Times like these merely bring out the worst in us, and can we really judge people by their worst moments? Are there not moments we can judge to show the good in people? Surely the world is not all bad? Surely you give up hope too easily?"

"What a fool you are. For every good act, there are ten bad ones in between. Good is a momentary flash of light before the inevitable decay of darkness drags it all back down into pain and suffering. It is a cycle of despair that will never end, and in hatred I see the future of all things: all things will continue to suffer and despair forever until a great demon will come to hate all things into oblivion. In His Hatred he will come to purge all things of the world's greatest sin: Existence. I see the world breaking, for he will be the one to break the cycle of life, for The Cycle Must Be Broken."
    "Okay. Whatever. Strange prophecy of doom or not, I have to ask you to stop your followers from killing people for disagreeing with them. Humanity has value, we can accomplish great things without needing to enhance ourselves, there is value to maximizing the potential we already have!"
    "It matters not....all things will die....I do not deserve to ascend....and my god has forsaken us after its clear that we are beyond saving....I am as hateful as all other humans for I hate myself for being like all the rest...." His eyes start glowing red. "Therefore....I sacrifice myself to summon a being greater than I....that will purge you all"
    He spreads his arms and his bodies suddenly seems to disintegrate and open up a portal where a Cell Junior walks out....but their eyes are glowing red as well and it growls rather than talks. Yankar feels as great hate coming from it As if it has lost any desire to talk to anyone.

Yankar enters a fighting stance and a duel between them begins as they attack and clash. Fists go flying as they seeming equally matched.

Jade:
    Jade meanwhile senses the power levels and instantly attempts to teleport there....only to find herself somewhere completely different.
    "....What? I could've sworn I was accurate..."
    She tries doing it again and she ends up somewhere random again.
    "...teleportation is unreliable in this situation. I don't know why but I just have to fly."
    She begins flying towards the fight.

Yankar:
    As the fight goes on, Yankar is pushed more than ever before, fighting more and furiously as they flying and clash with fists and ki, will against will, warrior against warrior. As he fights, the more it seems that the Cell Junior grows.... slower. Easier to deflect and defend against, Yankar knowing that this is Super Instinct: Improvement rapidly making him stronger and skilled to defeat him and over time, Yankar rapidly begins to figure out each trick thrown at him, every counter needed, every attack tried, landing more hits on the Hateful Cell Junior, and every time Yankar does, the part Cell Junior has to regenerate grows larger as Yankar learns how to get through its defenses. What starts as threading a needle to do so....grows wider and wider. What were once unpredictable moves became long strings of patterns in his eyes, and those patterns while complex got more and more recognizable, the vulnerable hole growing more obvious with each iteration. The Hate Cell never gave up though, but neither was in any berserking state. It seemed to be fighting at peak capacity, just.....without its usual personality, just hating what it saw in front of it.

It continues until Yankar is able to catch the Hate Cell's fist.
    "So thats how....I see your moves. The shape of your style. Its structure. Its a lot like Goku's oddly enough, just with a bit of others mixed in to shore up the weaknesses. But I know the places left open. And I know the speed of your regeneration...and exactly how much energy I need to overwhelm you."
    He throws the Hate Cell up in the air and shouts
    "Big Bang Kamehamha!"
    and fires it, the Hate Cell tries to defend themselves but the big beam of light Yankar fires destroys him utterly, disintegrating the bio-android entirely.

He flies back down to the rest of the priests. Strangely lucky that happened, he figures, but okay.
    "Do you not see? I have just defeated that bio-android by myself, with no enhancements. With training alone! Your beliefs are false! Behold the power of humanity!"
    They could argue against what they just saw: a bio-android being beaten. Their religion was broken. They throw away their robes and file away, knowing that humanity could accomplish more than they ever thought possible.

Finally, Jade Refera arrives-too late. The fighting already done. Her eyes narrowing.

The newspapers show the headline:
    YANKAR SAVES PLANET AGAIN!
    Jade arrives too late to help

Jade:
    Doesn't have any problem teleporting back to the rest of the Referas. Whatever was causing that..malfunction with teleportation....had ceased doing so. It made her suspect something.
    "Someone was making sure....that I could not arrive on time. Someone....was trying to make me look bad."
    She walks and thinks
    "Anyways, I'm thinking, before that interruption....of calling for the martial artists of the world to gather so that I can teach them the matter materialization technique. This will begin the process of transitioning the world to a post-scarcity society and will be the start point for introducing various technologies such as solar panels, wind generators and so on if I can't get them infinite energy drives. I'll have to be careful to curate the technology we give them so that its safe...."

Oxyribo:
    However much time passes for you as it should while this happens, I don't know what to detail happening honestly. Presumably at some point you'll grow tired of this but very knowledgeable in the end. And at some point when this happens Elder Kai will go onto the next stage of the training which is to demonstrate the most complex object you can conjure so he knows what part of matter materialization you need work on to create planets.

16. - Top - End - #76

Android 10 is reading a newspaper she got from somewhere.

"If you're being sabotaged I'd take it up with this Yankar guy. If anything I'd deal with anyone that's trying to make you look bad or sabotage your efforts before moving on with the plan. Otherwise, it's gonna keep getting worse."
    Last edited by Rater202; 2020-09-17 at 05:42 PM.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

17. - Top - End - #77
    Titan in the Playground

Jade: End this Saga Already
    "....Okay sure I'll go do then I guess."
    She teleports and the rest of the Referas follow.

-----

They find Yankar flying about on his back he stops when they teleport in front of him.
    "Hi. What is going on?"
    "Oh its simple. During your little fight there I tried to teleport in to help, but for some reason it wasn't working right. You wouldn't happen to know anything about that, would you?"
    "Not really." He says honestly. "I don't even know those kinds of techniques. Maybe your cybernetics are just getting glitchy. You've had them for how many years? maybe tech like that needs replacing every once in a while."
    "Har-har. We both know this stuff is more durable than that or Oxy would eventually start worrying over his drives breaking down, and he'd be the type to never shut up about it."
    "He would be annoyingly right in that manner yes."
    "Okay. What does this have to do with me?"
    "Cause you were fighting the same time this happened! You SUUUS Yankar!"
    Masala proclaims, Jades twitches at the use of the.....abomination of language that is "sus". But she focuses on whats important.
    "She means that your suspicious, Yankar."
    "I have no idea about this, honest."
    "Is what an IMPOSTOR would say!!"
    "....I'm the real Yankar."
    "Ignore her, she is referencing a videogame. Its actually kind of fun in a paranoid witch hunt/slasher horror kind of way."
    ".....Okay. Look. I don't know but I can lead you to people who might be able to help. They have technology and resources that could help track down who ever did this."
    "Oh? Lead on then."

------

They fly to the Earth First Coalition's base and go inside. Immediately alarms start sounding and Lord Duncan calls through the intercoms, Adam standing at the ready.
    "Yankar!? Why have you brought Jade here!?"
    He blinks
    "Was I not supposed to? We both want to protect the Earth right?
    "No! She isn't like humanity anymore! She only wants to dominate and control us under the aliens!"
    "She protects it differently than me sure but she is no different from Adam in terms of enhanced humans."
    "Its the fact that she.....associates with such inhuman, extraterrestrial creatures that makes her suspect, Yankar. We cannot understand the motives of those from other stars and thus we cannot trust them. Any alien could be just like Hailing."
    "But she isn't alien herself and she works with them just fine. Just because I dislike how powerful they naturally become through unearned power and wish to correct that, doesn't mean I hate them as people."
    "Is she? She has cybernetics, she comes from a different time and has walked among the alien worlds more than she has Earth. We cannot trust that. Refera! How did you even know of our plans to ruin your reputation through the media? How did you figure out!?"
    "I didn't."
    "What."
    "I just thought that one side of the media spewing lies while the other didn't wasn't healthy for human society. That and I figured that I poked things with a stick I'd see who act on it and thus what needs to be done about this. The fact that I apparently stopped the plans of some human supremacist organization is just a bonus."
    "No! There is no way! After all you've done- you cannot possibly not have some greater plan at work! Everything you do is too well thought out!"
    "Believe it or not, I don't believe in planning things too much- you need some level of improv and spontaneity to keep oneself flexible. The weakness of masterminds is their tendency to overplan and thus rely entirely on the scheme rather than taking things one step at a time and being flexible about which step to take next."
    "Well what now?"
    "Simple. What are you doing here?"
    "None of your business."
    "Are you behind the sabotage of my teleportation?"
    "No!"
    "Are you sure? That sounds like a lie. You don't seem to like me all that much. How about I investigate this place, just to make sure your not doing anything bad?"
    "No, your not allowed in here!"
    "Why?"
    "Because your not! Go away!"
    "Circular reasoning. Surely if your working for the good of humanity you have nothing to hide?"
    "...Okay this isn't working your too curious. Time to activate ADAM! AND! EVE!!!"
    "Wait...Eve?"
    "Yes" Lord Duncan says "Eve, the upgrade to Adam, the proof of our enhancements on the female body. With her success, we will be able to enhance all the women of Earth to give birth to a race of super-humans who will have katchin-hard skin, and an Improvement trait to out improve the saiyans!"
    "Are you a fool!? You have no idea how that will effect human psychology or culture! Such a change might change humans into a warrior race worse than the saiyans obsessed with nothing but fighting and feeling invincible against everyone else!"
    "This from the woman who introduced Groundbreaking Science without any other changes?"
    "...I admit, I made a mistake there, I clearly didn't make sure the proper social reforms were put in place before introducing that. But your enhancements to defend humanity are arguably even more reckless!"
    "Enough! Die Jade Refera!"
    Adam gets a jolt and his mind is overriden by some remote control and his eyes turn red his face emotionless. Meanwhile a black-haired woman is released from a stasis pod and wakes up, walks out and glares at Jade.
    "Finally....I shall have my revenge." Eve says
    "I've never met you before."
    "I know. But you introduced ki to the world. Twelve years ago one of the first ki users as a result killed both my parents because of what you did! And now I'll have my payback!"
    She charges forward and shoulder-tackles Jade through the wall into the sky while Adam takes a fighting stance.
    "Well Yankar? Are you with us....or against us?" Duncan asks over the intercom
    He looks between The Refera family flying to help Jade and back to Adam
    "....You manipulated and lied to me. That is not honorable. Adam and I....will be your pawns no longer."
    "Die as an enemy then. Adam, attack."
    Adam and Yankar then charge forward to attack each other.

Referas Vs. Eve
    Jade begins having the advantage, fighting better than Eve, blocking all her attacks while she tries to talk
    "Look, I didn't cause that to happen! Shouldn't you be seeking revenge on the person who did it?"
    "They're already dead." Eve says she continues her offensive steadily gaining in skill and power. "Your responsible for far more because of what you did, far more pain than my own. My revenge is not just for me, but everyone who suffered because of ki!"
    "Okay so you want to kill me. What then?"
    By now they are equal, fighting each other evenly.
    "I'll serve the Earth First Coalition. They are the ones who took me in, gave me purpose, gave me power. I'll truly protect humanity rather than pretending to like you."
    She punches Jade into a cliff who gets up and says
    "And what form of service do you think that will take?"
    Eve rushes forward and Jade begins defending herself as Eve continues her attacks
    "I don't care, why do you?"
    "Well maybe you should! Do they really care about you as a person...or are just a tool to them?"
    "Oh don't start with that classic ploy again!" She throws Jade into another cliff yelling "If anyone uses people as tools, its you! Controlling their lives, bossing them around for your idea of whats good! Your just trying to convince me to turn against them!"
    "Okay...you caught me." Jade says picking herself back up "I have used that to great effect in the past. But still, my own tactics aside, have you really thought about what they are going to make you do for their cause?"
    "Nice try, but I know they don't plan on killing large numbers of people. Genocide or other such things would be unproductive to humanity and they said as much to me. And I'm fine with being a powerful warrior defeating the enemies of humanity in their name."
    By now Eve has Improved to the point of becoming stronger than base Jade and she now takes her Goddess of Hyperdeath Form to keep up.
    "Oh but....are they going use you as one?"
    Soon Jade is not enough and Beryl in her Chara form has to join in and work together to keep fighting her as she continues to Improve
    "What?"
    Then soon both Pinappla and Masala have to fight as well, Eve fight all four of them in an all out battle.
    "Are they going to use you as a weapon? I know your fine with that, but are they going to use you as that?"
    "....Of course they would! Why wouldn't they?"
    "Well... they did say they want a race of super humans....and there is a more domestic use you could have...."
    Eve stops and then turns around to fly back to base.

Yankar Vs. Adam
    Meanwhile their fight is relatively even, as it keeps escalating, but they escalate at the same rate. However whats really different is that Adam has katchin skin and Yankar doesn't. So every blow landed on Yankar adds up while every blow landed on Adam deals less harm. Meaning even though their power is equal....its a battle of attrition. Sooner or later, Yankar will get too injured to fight. He had to figure out some way of snapping Adam out of this. Question is....how? Yankar knew he wasn't exactly the best when it came to social skills.
    "Come on Adam, its me your teacher. I know your in there somewhere, snap out of it!"\
    Adam continues fighting fully under its control.
    "....Sigh, it was worth a shot."
    But what to do instead? He can't keep fighting forever. Well if Adam had something within him that was controlling him... a chip or wire....well him.....electronics like that can't be THAT different from chi pathways right? And the katchin skin only worked on blunt force right? So if he could hit the things controlling him like a pressure point and thus inject his ki into Adam's body he might be able to bypass his defenses to set him free.
    "Hope this works. Who knew all I'd use all that training in massaging?"
    He solar flares Adam to catch him off guard then quickly begins hit pressure points, using his ke sense to guide his ki to destroy the chip controlling him from within , and with another jolt Adam is back to normal
    "Teacher! What.....happened...." He falls unconscious.
    "Well. That worked."

Eve:
    She flies through a few walls and lands near Lord Duncan
    "what are you doing here!? Why are you not fighting her?"
    "Lord Duncan...after Jade is defeated, what will be my role?"
    "What a silly question....isn't it obvious?"
    "No. Tell me."
    "Well its simple! You'll be a mother, as you are meant to be! Your a woman so naturally you'll be the first of many to bear the offspring of the new Super-Human race and populate this world with a new and improved humanity! Why wouldn't you want that!?"
    Eve gets angry and clenches her fists
    "I don't! I want to be a warrior! I want to fight! The rush...the feeling of fighting and overcoming a foe....I want more of it! Give it to me!!"
    Lord Duncan frowns
    "Talkback. Once again women prove that they're emotional and can't be trusted to think."
    He presses a button and a chip in Eve tries to control her as well and she begins struggling to disobey
    "Kami, if every woman is going to be like this, we'll just have to mind control all of them just for efficient reproduction. Will have to do something about that Briefs woman, she knows too much. Where is she anyways? as well as Lord Maxwell? Why haven't they...."
    Eve roars with a surge of ki and willpower breaks out of the mind control herself.
    "RAAAAAAAHH!!"
    Her battle aura flares up as the chip in her is broken by her own power and he says
    "Looks like...they saw the writing on the wall when Jade came in, and left you here to die."
    "NOOOO-"
    He doesn't scream long.

Jade:
    Soon they all scour the base, destroying any research, the machine that was sabotaging Jade's teleportation and their time machine they were using, making sure that nothing here would continue.
    "Looks like Maxwell and Miss Briefs got away, we can't sense them anywhere on the planet so either they left to other ones, or have skipped out on this timeline entirely in which case its the time patrols problem to solve.

But one things clear: This IS my fault. I changed this world without putting in the proper social reformations to do it right. I put teaching strength and power ahead of teaching people to be good to one another, and all this is what resulted. Never again. I know what I must do now, what will you guys do?"

Yankar looks to Adam and Eve
    "I think we're going to help defend this world just fine."
    says Eve.
    "Very well. Lets start a revolution- but not a violent one."
    From then on the following things happen, the news paper covering the events:

JADE REFERA EXPOSES THE EARTH FIRST COALITION
    People in power being manipulated by shadowy conspiracy!

JADE TEACHES MATTER MATERIALIZATION
    Martial artists now conjuring food for the poor!

NEW TECHNOLOGIES!
    Referas share things like solar panels and wind turbines
    for environmentally friendly energy! Clean up pollution!

REFERAS STOP LUXANA
    Prevents harsh judgments with compassion!

REFERAS LEAD MARCH OF REFORMATION!
    The Referas convince world assembly to reform though peaceful protest!
    Crowds of poor thankful for cleaning up pollution and being given food turn out to help her!

OLD NOBILITY ABOLISHED!
    New government is the Republic of Earth
    Consistent civil rights for all beings on Earth.

EARTH PROGRESSING TOWARDS POST SCARCITY SOCIETY
    Ki being considered for more beneficial uses than war

JADE OPENS A SCHOOL
    For Referential Cosplay Style

Humanity Strikes Back Saga: End

World Ender's Club Saga: Begin
    A few months later....
    Somewhere out there, a space ship from some other galaxy wanders into the Milky Way. Jade has decided to visit Vodkana on her planet to see whats going on with her and what her planet is like, with the Referas looking around at the sights.

18. - Top - End - #78

"Well, that escalated quickly."

World Enders Club

Months later, Android 10 is still following Jade around. Mostly because Jade isn't boring.

She's in human form with normal earth people clothes and claims to be eleven now.

Poka is busy overseeing the adjustments that Oxy City is undergoing with the change to the World Government.

Oxy hasn't been seen in person in months.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

19. - Top - End - #79
    Titan in the Playground

The Hailing Planet is actually has started a process of becoming Hailing System-it will take decades, probably. Maybe centuries.
    Depend on many factors, but ground work is in process.

The refrea family if anything will witness something rare in space-
    Transport jam.
    Millions of spaceship fly around, some huge carriage mothership, carry supply to planets in need, under cover of drugs to the black market-
    Vodkana need to keep appearance of a high profile ganster in the underworld of the galaxy. Even though, it mostly an illusion, so she could be associate and ifluence the people which the offical law miss due to weakness or porpusly ignore.

There are motel stops on the way, and also bunch of planets, to destory for fun.

Of course, if the Refreas have told Vodkana of their arrival, she will use her mirror shrad to bring them directly.

If not, they will have the pleasure, of waiting in space traffic jam.

The planet itself looks like a pathwork of reigons- mostly "cyberpunk'with sparkly neons,others are like 'space disneyland'-ish, and even a green reigons, seemingly just to laze around in artifical nature with no bugs and mosquitos, and convient places for earthly needs like food and bathroom.

Assuming, they come unanounced, the parking is actually quite good- there are whole towers dedicsted for this porpuse.
    A friendly drone will offer to be their guide.
    Sort of an attractive looking one. Designed Not unlike a character they probably know-
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...uMhUQ&usqp=CAU

"Welcome,beauties.' It said with a sultry voice.
    "I am Tour Guide 09076, here to guide you through the endless pleasures of Hailing Planet. My guidance is optional, but without a guide, you might find this paradise overwhelming."
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

20. - Top - End - #80
    Titan in the Playground

World Ender's Club
    In a ship-fortress in space, among fancy halls of winery and dinery, among the various golden statues of Beerus everywhere among many servants and servile members, there sits thirteen figures. One calls a meeting to order, by the name of Karsis Scamatrillion, a most devout man of Beerus, he acts as a priest of this place
    "Let us all rise for the prayer to Beerus, the Destroyer:
    May he be merciless
    For all life sins
    May he be playful
    For all life is his yarn

May we in turn be grateful
    to be played with as his yarn
    May we in turn grant others
    the privilege to all be yarn in turn

For we are Beeruses voluntary disciples
    Whom do his holy work in his stead
    Until he rises to bring his miracles once again
    Or until all things inevitably end

Amen

I give the floor to our wondrous leader, Entropia Delacroix Wiltinmire"
    They sit back down. Entropia Delacroix Wiltinmire (henceforth to be known as Entropia) a beautiful pale long dark haired lady in a flowing black dress and purple eyes smiles evilishly while doign a jojo-pose.
    "Yes, it is I, EnTROpia DelaCROIX WIIIILTinmire! As you all know my follow club members, I am the most devoted of all to Beerus. He is our holy destroyer and our god, and today we continue our quest to do as he does: destroy planets and have fun doing it. In doing so, we hope that one day he looks upon our wonderful evil and praises us for doing it! After all, all things sin, but our sins are the strongest, most beautiful, best kind of sins!

And best of all, Soon one day I shall attract his attention and he will fall in love with me, for am his most devoted follower and I shall become the Bride of Beerus to thus herald the end of this universe and begin the birth of the next one by siring his child! I can picture our life together already. Me and him spending time together while servants take care of the child and we don't meet the child for years- The ideal wealthy parent existence. But for now, we enact our ritual game once again. We have gathered enough research on this galaxy to determine how we want to do this.

There is a certain group of heroes that we have heard of. There is also this strange cat named Vodkana who also seems to like destroying planets. Clearly we have found a fellow Beerus worshipper! and resistance will certainly make this fun if we have to face people who think something as silly as goodness exists!"

They all laugh maniacally and/or wickedly at the thought, some of them twirl their mustaches.
    "How shall we destroy some planets this time?"
    "Well its not fun if they don't know if we're destroying planets, we have to let them know its only polite, we're GENTLEMEN after all."
    "But at the same time we can't have them battle on this fortress and just attack us right now immediately, thats not fun at all, its expensive and they should enjoy varied battlefields as we destroy their planets and kill slaughter people gratuitously."
    "Yes yes thats top hat thinking there. And it wouldn't be wise to not let this Vodkana in on the fun."
    "Wait didn't the sources say she is like, the Daughter of Beerus or something?"
    "Ah, thats only symbolic of her high position, I'm sure."
    "Yes that seems like a good assumption to make then never follow up on ever."
    "Indeed! Its not as if its abnormal, remember that Son of Space Zeus we killed two galaxies back?"
    "Yes it was quite a disappointment that the title was just a name for the high priest."
    "ANYWAYS! We shall approach this Vodkana before doing anything. Barnum Scamatrillion, you nonbeliever rapscallion?"
    "Why yes what I can do you for Miss Entropia?"
    "Do your salesman-representative-diplomat thing that we make you do."
    Barnum does another jojo pose as he responds.
    "Why sure, its my pleasure Miss Entropia."
    Barnum Scamatrillion was the club's social face, and he is as cynical as any conman should be. People are nothing but suckers to him, words nothing but rhetoric and lies to get them to do this or that, and he destroys planets every time enough people on that planet fall for his scams. After all, people are sheep and that has never bene disproven to him. And sheep don't deserve to live in his eyes. He doesn't believe in Beerus as something to be worshipped, but he hangs around these people because they are like-minded enough that he can overlook that- to him, religion is just another scam. It was time to make like a salesman, and make a pitch.

Planet Hailing: Vodkana
    She receives a holographic message, a generic alien guy wearing something out of the 1910's or 20's in terms of fashion looking like some salesman while he does more jojo poses.
    "Why hello! Your Vodkana, I believe? The names Barnum, Barnum Scamatrillion, and I'm here on behalf of the World Ender's Club, a high class gentleman and ladies club that destroy planets in the name of our god Beerus. See we have recently arrived this galaxy and heard all about you and your efforts! We applaud you and would like to invite you to join in the World Ender's Clubs periodic festivities so that we can have some good old fashioned destructive fun, meet your peers in the fine art and pleasure we share, we will be starting the fun quite soon and we don't want to leave you out since you seem like such a kindred spirit!

What do you say to this offer?"

Planet Hailing: Referas
    "Okay, guide us we appreciate the help, lets see what you have to offer."
    Jade says, and they will let the tour guide tell them of this place's wonders.

21. - Top - End - #81
    Titan in the Playground

Vodkana was in casual gear, simple tanktop and tights. Just lazing around with her new family-
    her mother of course- the greatest cheff of the universe,who managed to seduce Beerus with her cooking, once.
    Spoon, An evil nyagto, who raised and manipulated her for years, and even after death, has joined Solitu's rebellion. Once, pretending to be a Desturction Prophet, now Vodkana after striking a deal with the gods, gave him a second chance, as secondary destruction god in training.
    And a half hologramic alicorn pony, consuming the rotten side of the spacenet, as source for her soul-like existence, and from Vodkana's ki, also a reginoal Hakaishin in training, and third is Cell. Jr.

And as for the fourth one...
    a small shiloute float in a glass tube.

Vodkana doesn't like it.
    Destruction is HER monopole. But she will study them first.
    'Sure thing. You got the right demigoddess. Nyahha! also,my students might use some training!'

----------------------------

It seemed there were a system to diffrentate between types of guests- for families, or simply more conservative guests, droids desgined as chibi Vodkanas were their host, and yes- the children could cuddle with her!
    Tour Guide 09076, smile,and lead the way.
    'Most planets are split beyween reigons and states... here, we have sections for style of entertianment. Underground we keep the spicey stuff.' he wink.

'We have Casinoland,mostly family friendly, and it get better if you go the lower levels of it.'
    he explain.
    'We have the Cinemastate- state sized movie theatre, with all the hits of the galaxy and even some leaks from godtube, usually prohibited from mortals! Also,please download Hailing VPN, for free pirated downloaded contented into your media gadgets!'
    it's a titantic movie theatre, and it seems, some halls were desgined to let godzila sized creatures to sit in comfort.

'We have of course Amusmentstan.' he show digital map of the planet showing alll the diffrent section, with an amusment park of a size a continent.

'Virtual Reality Center- or Isekai-Gate. Some guests are even staying and paying rent.' he explain and add 'Some naughty criminals of the galaxy, get hell in here, under the judegment of Vodkana-chan. heh. Speaking of which, we have endless kinds of hotels to suite all your needs, with teleportation stations, to send you anywhere you wish on the planet!'

also, venchiles for hire.

He doesn't speak of the option of destroying planets, or more adult entertaiment in general- maybe he will provide this knowledge only for those who show intrest.

------
    My previouse Avater

22. - Top - End - #82
    Titan in the Playground

Barnum: Introduce the club
    "Right capital idea! Very well."
    Barnum suddenly teleports in, will gather up all who want to come and teleport out.

World Ender's Club:
    You teleport in to find a fancy club all around you. Chandeliers, fine dining, the whole nine yards. The windows look out into nothing but space. Barnum is showing you around to various people
    "Welcome to the World Ender's Club! Here we worship Beerus in all his glory"
    He gestures to golden statues of Beerii placed like every ten feet or so.
    "As your a VIP of quite great power, You'll get to meet our most prominent members! The high-rollers, the greats, the self-made men, the artisans of destruction, the cream of the universes crop! Just because we destroy planets doesn't mean we can't be refined and high class after all! "
    He introduces you to a fat alien man with green skin and a big mustache carrying ridiculously big sword, making Cloud's Buster Sword tiny in comparison.
    "Allow me to first introduce you to Kilfred Ainsley Slaughterton! Known as the World-Bleeder, his uses his blunted giant sword to cut open a planet so that its lava bleeds all over its surface and kills everyone on it before he finishes it off! Not my cup of tea, but y'know there's recipes for all flavors and tastes."
    Kilfred will shake your hand
    "Pleased to meet the local destruction enthusiast in this galaxy, your in rarefied company."
    Then he introduces you to this thing guy playing pool.
    "and this Cadswallow Killsbury. The Planetary Pool player! He likes to knock one planet into another to destroy them both or even send into a black hole and watch the planet get devoured!"
    He will shake your hand as well
    "Yes, I've been working on my three-planet shots, have to work out the angles and gravitational curves."
    Then you will come across a man playing with dice.
    "and this is Douglas Deathingway! The Player of Games, he challenges people to games unrelated to ki and if they lose he blows the whole planet up! Very skilled at Chess, Checkers, Go, rock-paper-scissors, Monopoly, all card games even childrens card games, board games in general and even gungi!"
    "Hello! I'm-" he rolls a D20 and checks the result, he got a 7. He suddenly looks at you more suspiciously "-Not sure about you, wot, wot."
    "Oh don't mind him! He isn't even the real chance guy here. Let me introduce you to him! This is Wesley Chokinthorpe, The Fair Chance Flip! He is a real fair guy, gives every planet a flip of the coin and if it ends up tails, he destroys it! If heads, he doesn't!"
    The guy that is dressed like Two-face, constantly flipping a coin says back
    "Chance is the only fairness in all the universe, after all my dear. All other moralities are arbitrary opinion."
    Next he introduces you to a man playing tetris on a computer
    "And this is Tetrona Torturo Violaski, the Descending cubes Stylist. He builds up created cubes on a planet, then explodes taking them out while making them think he is just a colorful architect!"
    "Can't talk, busy getting 1st on Tetris 10,000."
    "Also bit a rude, anyways next up we have the Gambling Trio!"
    He leads you over to a table of three Jojo-looking men sitting around a table playing cards.
    "Three martial artists who each have mastered one of the great Gambler Martial Arts! We have Jonathon Smashstone the Stoic Poker Stylist renowned for his pragmatic down to earth style and fair play that he has earned each destroyed planet fair and square! Jazzie Bang the Cheating Gambler Stylist who has never not cheated in his life, and is prone to trickery that charming ruffian and finally there is Daniel Symphario the Casino King Stylist, owner of many casinos across the galaxies! They say that each their styles are a philosophy of how to go through life using casinos as a metaphor."
    "Play fairly, through honor you will eventually win the casino."
    "Thats stupid! Cheat so you can win faster!"
    "Your both idiots, Why not own the casino itself?"
    Then introduces Vodkana to a vampire-looking guy with long thin blades sheathed at his belt.
    "and this is Vincent Slashentine! A Master of Suffering Edge Nobility Style! He wishes to put everything out of their misery."
    "All is suffering, and I am the cure." He says in the most edgy voice imaginable.
    "Then we have Zaroff Kilsine, the hunter of the most dangerous game!" Barnum says as he introduces you to be a man wearing safari hunter gear, who say sin response
    "Its ki users! Why if you weren't a destruction-lover I'd hunt you myself for being so powerful!" he says as he shakes your hand "Have you met my pet Lavos? He so loves eating planets, I can't help but feed him." He gestures out the window to at that the big spikey-meteor alien make this roar in the void of space, somehow heard even though its a vacuum.
    "Isn't he adorable?"
    Then Barnum leads you to what looks like an archeologist with a fancy looking artifact in his possession.
    "And here he have Killiana Jones! The Pre-Archeologist! His thing is that he steals priceless artifacts from a civilization before he blows them up so he can put them in his own museum in remembrance!"
    "I just think of it as pre-emptive excavation."
    They pass by a Butler sweeping the floors
    "And him? Oh thats the Butler, don't mind him, he is not important."
    Then come to a man wearing Beerus-theme religious robes.
    "Why hello Karsis, my brother! Still praying?"
    "Still being a greedy scam artist?"
    "you know it! This here is Vodkana, our guest"
    "Ah yes, we have heard of you my sister, all fellow destroyers in Beeruses name are welcome here."
    "He is the club's priest of Beerus, does all the official ritualistic stuff around here."
    "I am of course, Barnum Scamatrillion, known as Cynicism's Proof, I try to scam an entire planet, and if enough people fall for it, I blow the planet up for being suckers!"
    He then turns and gestures towards the lady on the throne.
    "And I, am Entropia! DELACROIX! Wiltinmiiiiiiiiiiiiire! and I make every planet destroyed a sacred offering to my true love and god, Beerus! Welcome to our exclusive club devoted to the greatest of all artistic pursuits: the destruction of planets! Come come, share! How do you express your art? We'd love to hear!"

The Referas:
    They don't ask, because like most sane people they don't consider that entertainment and don't even think to consider it so. Instead they just have the tour and begin having a good time on the planet, enjoying a vacation for once.

23. - Top - End - #83
    Titan in the Playground

Planet Hailing

Even if not dwelling into the core of Hailing, the entertainment seems to be endless.
    Circuses!
    Zoos!
    Everything is so flashy and wierd... like Doctor Seuss had the freedom to desgin cyberpunk las vegas urban area.

There are also contests and tournaments with prizes, if they are looking for a challenge of sort.
    Also most people here are juvial and friendly. If anything... it seems, here anything can be accepted and tolerated.
    (and underground... ANYTHING can be tolerated,probably)

There are even more 'high culture' like Opera theares, and even a museum or two.

Also... Vodkana placed statues of herself at any corner more or less. Purple,white and gold are the dominante colors in Hailing Planet.
    --------------------

'Mommy...' Vodkana look at Dishanna. 'Please watch over... HIM.'
    Dishanna chuckle. 'You sound so cryptic, as if you are trying to hakai the fourth wall.'

''Nya?' Vodkana tilt her head.
    'Never mind sweetie. Do your Hakaishin thing, I'll watch over meanwhile.'
    'Thank you! Nya"' and the two nyagatos hug.

Vodkana summon her pupils.
    'Fakelight, Cell. Jr, And.. Spoon.'

Fakelight groaned- because she was in middle of doing something useful, like explaining why someone else's ship from a series barely someone knew was bad and boring.
    She wrote 10,000 words essay.
    'Fine'
    Cell. Jr simply nodded.

Spoon shook in terror. He was the weakest here... but it was his chance to prove his worth... the halo was a painful memory of how hard he should work.
    Vodkana wear her tradional egyptian-ish attire,and so she dress up her pupils- it seemed the right style for Hakaishins.

Cell.Jr snickered at the naming scheme.
    Vodkana actually look impressed.
    The pool game... she allowed herself to stare at awe.
    the more names introduced, Cell.. Jr started to burst into laughter, but Spoon with terrifed glare, covered his mouth. 'Don't laugh.. at them!' he hiss with terror.

Fakelight flap her wings with excitment, eager to try out the games.
    Vodkana take over her expression,retuning to a celebrity charming smile.

Spoon actually is curiouse about..the other destruction priest. 'Ha! A like minded fellow! Merrow! I am Spoon! The Prophet Of Destruction!'

Vodkana walk forward. She sighed. She really hated being a party popper. All this was a Wonderland for a being with her urges.
    But planets, beside being something AWESOME to blow up, contained people.
    And every little soul... shouldn't be taken away lightly.

But she was the one who passed through this journey, to find... balance in the destruction. For her father's sake, she tried to immitate how the Kaioshins operated!
    'Well, beside working on the process of taking my father's place? Nya? I collect planets, sometimes, craft them so they could be destroyed. I use my nightmare illusion magic, to let people enact their worst and bloodiest desires, without actually harming anyone.' she gesture toward her students
    'And I train directional Hakaishins. How is that for start? Nya?'

------
    My previouse Avater

24. - Top - End - #84
    Titan in the Playground

World Ender's Club:
    They all freeze and stare at her.
    "....WHAT..."
    Entropia says, eye and body twitching
    "Did you say!? You could not possibly be taking over for.....my beloved!! The one who will see my love!!! Beerus is death! Beerus is eternal! Beerus is.....INEVITABLE!! We are Beeruses disciples, there cannot possibly be....a daughter!! There- there-"
    The Entropia glitches and becomes a strange mass of....colored blocks? Tetrona Torturo Violaski turns to face you
    "Ah I see. It was wise to bring you to the fake fortress, with the false club....you are clearly a heretic, who does not belong in our club, for you claim to be a daughter of Beerus. How ridiculous, Our Lady could not have possibly been beaten to the punch. She is the one who will earn Beeruses love!"
    He snaps his finger the entire fortess becomes similar colored blocks, including the people within it.
    "Behold the power of Descending Cubes Style, the ability to build fake copies of anything out of magical cubes! However, there is a twist- once the copy is fully complete, the copy explodes!"
    he creates what seems to be a straight tetris bar
    "Now.....die Heretic! For the true disciples of Beerus! The World Ender's Club!" The throws the tetris bar at an incomplete hole and teleports away. If the the tetris bar goes in- and its thrown at pinpoint accuracy to insert into the hole and make the whole place explode with the power to destroy a planet. If Vodkana or any of her hakaishin want to catch it or prevent that, now is the time.

Hailing Planet:
    The Referas have the time of their lives, sometimes doing more intellectual kind of entertainment like playing 5-D Chess (thats an actual videogame by the way). Other times do more physical activities like giant mecha hockey racing. Things like that.

But soon all the screeens suddenly switch to a single channel, with the World Ender's club logo displayed, a voice speaking out
    "Greetings. We are the World Ender's Club. We have recently come to your galaxy, and have found planets within it.....wanting. We believe in carrying out Beeruses work! Therefore we shall start with the Thirteen Worst Planets in the Milky Way Galaxy! One for each elite member of the World Ender's Club! However, we are sporting. If heroes can stop us, they are free to come and try. This is the list of planets we're targeting:
    1.Planet Scum
    2.Planet Trash
    3.Planet Garbage
    4.Planet Rock
    5.Planet Fail
    6.Planet What
    7.Planet Where
    8.Planet Who
    9.Planet When
    10.Planet Why
    11.Planet Peace
    12.Planet Rich

The last one of course is secret! To know the last one we're targeting you have to beat all the other members and get a bits of a code that can be translated into coordinates! And we will attack only one by one, with the others appearing only when the person before them is defeated! Can you even beat ONE of us!? Oohohohoho! Soon the games will begin!"

The Referas burst into discussion trying to figure out which planet to go to first.

25. - Top - End - #85
    Titan in the Playground

Vodkana frowned and was about to argue.
    But were too slow.

'Well, good thing mom stayed home. Nya... and it even more important someone will guard my new... project.'
    she somberly petted her belly.

Spoon wide eyed. 'W-wait-'

He flew, trying to summon desrtructive ki, to destory the cube- but his ki blast barely flickered with a purple shading.

Fakelight flew alongside Cell. Jr both sending destructive energy- not on the level Vodkana had- yet.

Vodkana wanted to see what could they do.

Assuming they have succeded, Vodkana lead the Hakaishin Bureau back.

Vodkana gasp at the list.
    Yes, they were on her list as well, waiting to the day she was officaly the Supreme Hakaishin. She believed,that in order to make it all balanced, she had to do it all through the process.
    But those ruffians...

Even if she split Bureau... There were so many planets... should she clone herself.

'Vodkana, what should we do?! Meroow?' Spoon were being Krillin of this group.

Vodkana sighed. Should she ask for help? Jade and the others? They will help, for the sake of inoccents. But she had to prove herself and her Bureau.
    Goverment is after all about the monopol of violence, or in her case- destruction.
    She sort of related (as usual) to the enemy. But her absurd exitance must have meaning- it must be to be a goddess who relate to mortals,and fulfill her part in the universe's balance.

'Alright, Hakaishins, this is our first test. Brace youselves. Nya.
    She drawn her I Paw, broadcasting herself on all channels of the Hailing Entertainment.

'Sorry for the interruption! But at least you get to see me, Vodkana in my singature outfit! Nyahaha!' she laugh charmingly(?)
    'It seems bunch of hooligans, try to challenge my authority over Desturction! Please do not fear, my and my Bureau will handle it! Nya! Love you all!'

She hurry, and send all carriage ships, so they could try and evacuate, at least the children from the planets on the list.
    'Alright. Bondlight, Cell. Jr go to planet Trash. Me and Spoon will go to planet Scum'

Spoon knew well, Vodkana took him with her, because he still far away from the level expected from a directional Hakaishin.

She also created one clone to Planet Garbage- maybe they weren't that powerful, and that was matter of getting to more planets as possible

------
    My previouse Avater

26. - Top - End - #86
    Titan in the Playground

(Rolling 1d12 to see which planet one shows up first....4. Planet Rock)

As long as you make sure the line of blocks don't get into the hole, its not going to blow up, so you succeed in destroying it.

Planet Rock:
    Kilfred Ainsley Slaughterton teleports in, and with a big buster-sword sized knife on his shoulder. He is fat with a big bushy mustache, wearing a suit with a bow tie. Planet Rock, being one of the worst planets in the galaxy, full of mountains and deserts and thus resource poor, has one of its local thuggish ki using dictators fly up to him, demanding while the cameras train on the coming fight, broadcasting to the rest of the galaxy.
    "what are you doing here? I detected your power! Your a threat to me aren't you!?"
    "I...am Kilfred Ainsley Slaughterton the World Bleeder! Salutations, you two bit thug. I am the first of the World Ender's Club!"
    "two bit! Why you-!" He fires a ki blast and Kilfred causally deflects it with his hand
    "Unlike a churl like you, I am not so....uncouth as to use such a rough, unrefined ki blast. Honestly had no form to it. I prefer a more.....creative method. Do you want to know how I got my title?"
    "....Screw you?" the dictator says
    "How Rude! But I'll be the better man, and tell you anyways. See, I like taking my blade.... lifting it up....then slicing the planet open! but not in two, noooooo. I like....no.... LOVE... to see the magma from the planets core come GUSHING out! To see the lava flow across the planets surface, people burning and screaming as the heated rock touches them and sets them on or drowns them in fiery liquid death! I enjoy seeing entire planets bleeeeeeed until the whole thing is cover in lava, and cools into their graves. It is art to me. Is it not a honor for you and your entire people....to die in such an exquisitely unique manner? I'm giving you an experience no one else can say! When you get to the afterlife, you'll get to tell the story of you died by being drowned and set on fire at the same time! A rare privilege. That is why I'm the World-Bleeder. This creativity, this style this CLASS....is what elevates me above rabble like you."
    The dictator looks at him in horror "....Man, I'm a jerk who exploits this planet so I can live in luxury, and even I find that screwed up. I think I'll become a slightly better person just by killing you. Maybe this is my first step for a change, maybe I can start being better with you! Your so evil....it feels as if I have no choice! Raaaaaaaah!"
    He charges forward and a punch, the dictator gets smacked through a few buildings.
    "Ohohohohohoho! As if! I do Beeruses work, and it is already too late for you and this planet. It is too corrupted and full of scum like you. Otherwise you wouldn't be one of the worst planets in the galaxy. "
    "I don't care! Screw you, ya jerk" the dictator tries to charge at him again but this time, Kilfred uses the big knife to slice him in two.
    "....Ohohoho. You never had a hope. And now you die, bound for Hell like you deserve. "
    He stands there gloating a bit. He doesn't seem like a very smart or efficient person.

27. - Top - End - #87
    Titan in the Playground

Vodkana who followed any news and medias from all planets, had to make a decision.
    She tried breifly as possibly to get into pure stormart nyagato, cutting the distance between her and planet Rock, and then go back to base.

She create a clone, sending her there.

'You aren't too sexy, but I sure like the sword, nyahaha!' Vodkana2 laughed.
    But knew she had to be careful- if she will lose, Main Vodkana will lost a half or so of her power. Clones sucked in many ways,
    she summon her ki paw, fly to punch Kilfred

------
    My previouse Avater

28. - Top - End - #88
    Titan in the Playground

(OOC: not really, the clone just goes flying back to the main body, so its never been a situation when if your clone dies that somehow you lose half your power or whatever, so I'm not going to hold you to it, DBZ is too reliant on power to allow for that kind of penalty to your power)

Kilfred:
    "And so the heretic comes! Oohohoho! I'll enjoy seeing your halves bleed....then the rest of this planet bleed as well" He blocks the punch with the sword, using its flat end with a shield and tries to fire back a point-blank ki blast with his free hand to knock off guard if that succeeds he will follow it up with trying to cleave her in half with one slash of his big ridiculous cleaver sword, a slash that can cut open planets and destroy mountains with its immense power.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2020-11-25 at 03:37 PM.

29. - Top - End - #89
    Titan in the Playground

Vodkana2 barely parried the blast with her ki paw, sent back- she spin into her saw disc, sending herself, trying to fly around the sword, and slash Killfred in his back

------
    My previouse Avater

30. - Top - End - #90
    Titan in the Playground

Killfred:
    He blocks the parried back blast but then he gets slashed in the back, blood leaking from his back he growls out a yelp of pain then turns around and tries to horizontally slash at Vodkana-2 in anger, then fire beams from his eyes at wherever she dodges.