New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: DBitp IC VII: Down to Earth

Vodkana is relativly brute when it come to fighting itself- despite having menu list of quirky abilities and spells.
    So it's natural for her to fall for this one- the beams strike her, and she fall down, with a loud crush, coughing blood.

''Nyo... bad....' she struggle to get up
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

2. - Top - End - #92
    Titan in the Playground

Kilfred:
    He grins evilly, thinking he has already won and says:
    "Looks like you just did not cut it. Time to make you bleed, along with this world. Say goodbye to life and all that you know! World-Bleeding Slash!"
    He will arrogantly lift his big butcher knife over his head gathering large amounts of ki energy into the blade, shining like the sun itself then with a great over head strike firing a big single crescent slash of ki down upon her- not refined or sharpened like Apfels was that could slice planets cleanly in half, but large, blunter and more ragged. The work of brute, of raw power meant to smash, cause pain and rend open wounds in things, messily spraying anything that comes out. It is a powerful world-destroying blast or at least, a planet opening one that will make lava spill out all across its surface. If its not stopped that is. If there is any moment to die or fly, or at least have the cavalry come in to save the day, now is the time.

Jade:
    She will consider this and lounge in a seat.
    "...Y'know what? Sure. I'll take some R&R. See if she can handle it."
    "I won't!" Masala says
    "Always up for a fight."
    They will teleport to one of the planets to assist them. Beryl will also sit down and lounge, cuddling up to Jade.
    "Never gets less hectic does it?"
    "Yeah....."
    They sit, trying to relax, hoping others will take care of the problem for once. Life can't always be about solving them after all. sometimes you have to trust that others will handle it, even if your a technically tireless cyborg who can keep going forever, the mental stress doesn't change. However as time goes by, something....happens. The place they are lounging at suddenly.....goes grey, glitches a little, but no one notices except for them. A certain broken music begins playing as someone fades in and out of existence in front of them. It was of course, someone cosplaying as WD Gaster, their face obsucred by a Gaster mask and their clothes being black, the details being fuzzy and blocky in places as reality seems unable to handle their (non?) existence.
    "What the....?"
    "HFIL....?"
    Beryl says finishing the sentence. This strange cosplayer raises their hand and.....sounds come out from the mask. Unnatural, broken noises that make no sense and broken up by static as if the cosplayer is trying to communicate over broken comms. The cosplayer waves their hands a little making its nonsensical anti-sounds more frantically and the grey world seems to vibrate with some kind of urgency, then seemingly just as soon as they appeared, the Gaster cosplayer and the grey glitchiness vanishes leaving them baffled.
    "....Did you see that?"
    "Yes....you do know what this means right?"
    "Someone put on....THAT cosplay. Thats.....incredibly dangerous. More than dangerous. Self-destructive. Putting on that cosplay is like shooting yourself in the foot, with the most powerful weapon that has ever existed."
    "I weep for whatever poor fool that just tried to speak to us. But what could it mean?"
    "I have no idea Beryl. But the idea that someone actually put on a cosplay like Gaster scares me. First, it means that someone other than Orkomajin 45 that knows referential cosplay style outside our timeline and Second, they for some reason thought that it was a good idea to put on a cosplay that in theory, deletes you from normal existence. Permanently. A forbidden cosplay."
    "What possible reason would they have to do that?"
    "I have absolutely no idea."
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2020-12-26 at 07:10 AM.
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

3. - Top - End - #93
    Titan in the Playground

Vodkana get up.
    she gather her own ki ball- and with a loud 'NYYYYAAA!' send it toward the beam, to at least slow it down for long enough for her to think of a better attack

------
    My previouse Avater

4. - Top - End - #94
    Titan in the Playground

Kilfred:
    Well you didn't say how much power you were putting into it.....but if your just intending to slow it down.... it does that, sure. Why not. The two blast meet and are clashing with each other, making them stop in midair, volatile and liable to explode. Kilfred will try to push her blast downwards. Pinappla and Masala will show up
    "Yo! Vodkana, We're here to back you up if you need it, just say the word!"
    Cadwallow Killsbury teleports in
    "Hey now, you step in, and the rest of will step in to keep this fair. What fun is there is an easy fight after all?"

5. - Top - End - #95
    Titan in the Playground

'Thanks! I thought, you didn't even liked me!' Vodkana smiled happily.
    'Just tried to reserve power for the next ones..' now pushing with her full power

------
    My previouse Avater

6. - Top - End - #96
    Titan in the Playground

(OOC: Sorry this took so long. I think I need to kick my DBZ brain back into gear.)

Kilfred: Die
    "What! No- you you- cannot possibly be that strooooo-"
    He gets overwhelmed by the energy trying to keep his sword steady-but it breaks! shattering as the full force of your power hits him, caught by complete surprise. He wasn't as strong as he thought he was, and quickly gets wiped out, his face a look of surprise before being completely obliterated.

Cadswallow gets wide eyed
    "Thats my time to get out of here old chum! See you on Planet Trash! where I Cadswallow Killsbury, Planetary Pool Player, will be starting my game! Ohohoho!"
    he teleports away.

The World Ender's Club makes another announcement:
    "Oh, and Kilfred died and lost! While this was a tragic loss to our club, What we really found disappointing that the fight that just occurred was completely and utterly boring. We need to spice things up. Clearly one one on fights were a mistake! Bounty hunters, mercenaries and assassins of the galaxy! We are offering 1 Gigaraditz to join in the fight on our side! Help clean this galaxy of its worst planets AND get paid for it!"
    "Well, hm! Guess that'll keep us busy, You keep getting the main forces, Vodkana we can handle a few galactic toughs."
    As she says that a few space ninjas appear Pinappla and Masala turn to fight them.

Cadswallow Killsbury: Play Pool with Planets
    He will teleport to the moon of Planet Trash. He takes out his pool cue. It is made of katchin. He observes the solar system a moment and flies to get the right angle. so that Trash would get hit by its own moon and get sent flying into its own sun. Playing pool was all about angles. Trajectory. Application of force. He has knocked many planets into black holes and suns in his time. It never got old, seeing an entire planet disappear or burn away. He points the pool cue and......hits the moon, sending it flying towards planet Trash-only for someone to appear and stop the moon from crashing into Trash
    "No....I may be a mercenary....but I won't be bought for this! I'm hired to bodyguard people! Why not planets! I'lll....simply......push....the moon.....back into place...."
    He begins doing so.
    "How annoying old bean." Cadswallow appears behind him "Not a good sport at all, you are."
    He then whacks the mercenary with the pool cue, sending him flying, then creates balls of ki energy to hit them with the cue to send towards them- and somehow nonsensically bouncing off empty space to change trajectory, but that may just be his own style of telekinesis trying to emulate pool. The mercenary gets battered ki balls coming from every which angle.
    "I....just have....to hold out.....until someone else gets here..."
    "Probably! But you won't live to see it, my poor fool. Sacrificial chumps such as you, are nought but the pool balls of the universe, destined to be whacked by me, the pool player into little holes where you still stay forever, like graves."
    ".....was that supposed to be your version of a survival of the fittest speech? It kinda sucked, I know you have a theme but-"
    Cadswallow kills him with a larger ki ball whacked by his pool cue into him.
    "How rude! Interrupting a gentleman while his playing a friendly yet completely genocidal and cosmically destructive game of Planetary Pool! Absolutely no manners that one"
    He flies to the moon again, to begin trying to realign his shot.

7. - Top - End - #97
    Titan in the Playground

Spoon is amazed, but mostly stood on the side, commenting with awe at the battle.
    'Come on!' Vodkana grabbed him

-----------------------

Trash Planet

Bondlight and Cell. Jr. appear there a bit too late.
    'lol. the pony(?) say
    'lux like phan. Yeah' she fly, and create huge force wall, to block the moon.
    Cell. Jr probably also has a thing for genocidal games... will they put their fun aside, and prove their worth's to Vodkana-sama?

'Let's set up some rules.' Bondlight say with a wide smile.

------
    My previouse Avater

8. - Top - End - #98
    Titan in the Playground

Cadswallow:
    The shield stops his shot.
    "Who dares interrupt my- oh....what in the blazes are you two supposed to be? Rules? Come now your cretinous churls, the rules of Planetary Pool are already set: I knock planets around using moons as cueballs. When they fall into a star or a black hole, I score a point. And everyone else......uuuuuuuuuh.....bugger them."
    He spreads his long lanky arms
    "There perfectly fair as all things should be. How could it possibly get any fairer?"

9. - Top - End - #99
    Titan in the Playground

Cell. Jr tap his chest jewel.
    'We are the Cardinal Hakaishins in training, the fat cat want us, to show we can deal with this.'

Fakelight laugh.'Yeah. Also the lols. Rofl bruh. y'kn'w?'

Cell.Jr frown. 'And how do WE score points?'

------
    My previouse Avater

10. - Top - End - #100
    Titan in the Playground

Cadswallow:
    He is taken by surprise.
    "You WANT to know that!?"
    Most heroes by now just say he was a monster and get on with fighting him, but okay. He had rules once to this game but since no one wanted to play, he stopped bothering to remember the rules. They were useless after all, since no one would follow them.
    "Uh.....well your playing against me. so.....you score points by preventing me from scoring? I guess? Ah screw it. Its not as if I ever found a fellow Planetary Pool player. Some games are just meant to be played alone old boy, like solitaire. Die!"
    He creates a bunch of ki balls and hit with his pool cue to send them flying in multiple directions only to converge on Fakelight and Cell Jr. from various angles while he flies off to get distance.

11. - Top - End - #101
    Bugbear in the Playground

(So, apologies in advance if this isn't quite the right way to jump in; I couldn't find an OOC or character thread around here anywhere.)

Meanwhile, in nearby space...
    A lone figure sits among the blackness, caked in dirt and debris, busily messing with a tiny ball between its rough fingers. Seeing bursts of light in the distance, its head tilts upward briefly as it takes in the spectacle of a couple godlike beings getting into a fight.

"Damn." It mutters, to nobody in particular. It hadn't been counting on such a scrap taking place directly in its flight path. It runs its fingers gently over the ball in its hands, trying to decide on a course of action. The past eight weeks of flight were a waste, it was sure. It would have to start all over again, from scratch.

With a sigh, it crushes the ball between its hands, caking the remains against its chest, and turns its attention towards Trash Planet. That would be as safe a landing spot as it could hope for. It turns itself towards the planet and pulls back its hand, motioning as though tugging on some invisible string. Slowly but surely, it makes its way toward the planet's atmosphere.
    Last edited by Ironsmith; 2021-03-21 at 02:54 AM.

12. - Top - End - #102
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Ironsmith View Post
    (So, apologies in advance if this isn't quite the right way to jump in; I couldn't find an OOC or character thread around here anywhere.)

Meanwhile, in nearby space...
    A lone figure sits among the blackness, caked in dirt and debris, busily messing with a tiny ball between its rough fingers. Seeing bursts of light in the distance, its head tilts upward briefly as it takes in the spectacle of a couple godlike beings getting into a fight.

"Damn." It mutters, to nobody in particular. It hadn't been counting on such a scrap taking place directly in its flight path. It runs its fingers gently over the ball in its hands, trying to decide on a course of action. The past eight weeks of flight were a waste, it was sure. It would have to start all over again, from scratch.

With a sigh, it crushes the ball between its hands, caking the remains against its chest, and turns its attention towards Trash Planet. That would be as safe a landing spot as it could hope for. It turns itself towards the planet and pulls back its hand, motioning as though tugging on some invisible string. Slowly but surely, it makes its way toward the planet's atmosphere.
    (OOC: Its at the bottom of the forum but here is a link: here)

Planet Trash:
    Cadswallow isn't paying attention to you right now, he is busy fighting the people who seem actually interested in stopping him. Though considering he is gleefully talking about whacking one planet into another as if were pool, there might be some problems just touching down on the planet...But eh its two vs one, they probably got this. Planet Trash itself seems full of cities that don't.....look too good. Its statistically one of the worst places to live in the galaxy for a reason. Whoever you are, you certainly picked a HFIL of a planet to have the misfortune to land on, this place is a planet-wide hive of scum and villainy, or so what people say.

13. - Top - End - #103

Planet Trash

Not that Forga would have any way of knowing this, having just arrived. She sighs and smiles as the warmth of re-entry washes over her. She always loved this part; the fresh, clean feel of a brand-new atmosphere greeting her to the-

Oh, yuck. The air here feels so slimy, why is it slimy?

Forga sighs and braces herself for impact. This wasn't going to be the most pleasant layover she'd ever experienced. But, as the saying goes, star-wandering beggars can't be choosers.

Forga closes her eyes as the planet's surface apprpaches. Maybe the mounds of refuse would make for a softer landing.

The next few moments are a mishmash of flying dirt, unpleasant odors, and a distinct, persistent ringing in her subdermal eardrums. It would be a few moments before the world started making sense again.
    Who're you? ...Don't matter.

Want some rye? 'Course ya do!

Here's to us.
    Who's like us?
    Damn few,
    and they're aaall dead.

*gushes unintelligibly over our cat, Sunshine*

[Nexus characters, grouped by setting:
    Ouroboros: here
    Maesda: here
    Others: here
    ]

14. - Top - End - #104
    Titan in the Playground

(Btw... there is new lore about Hakai. It's actually fit what we assumed more or less. But confirmations are nice)

Cell.jr and Fakelight roll their eyes in perfect combo.
    "Y? U were almost kool!" Fakelight rage in netspeach.

Fakelight sigh. "Shield.' And create a bubble around them.

Cell.Jr try to play along, he try to kick one blast into the others.
    He a bit reckless.
    Regeneration factor after all.

------
    My previouse Avater

15. - Top - End - #105
    Titan in the Playground

Cadswallow:
    "You were serious!? Come on! Its POOL for crying out loud! You hit balls into holes! Just scale it up! Hit them into suns or black holes, hit more of them into them than me and you score more!"
    He will creates more ki ball and fires more at them while keeping his distance, flying towards another planet in the system with plans to knock it towards them.

Planet Trash:
    Forga crashes....and find herself surrounded by various skyscrapers and buildings. They're....not well built, as if made out of patchwork ramshackle design. Some of the technology you see here...its old even by your reckoning. Maybe. There is pollution in the air, cracked concrete...everything is just badly maintained. Luckily your soft landing was a mountain of trash from a landfill. Some figures come flying in and discuss her, they look like ruffians in battered outdated battle armor:
    "Lookie here new blood, maybe they're from a rich planet eh?"
    "Could use new...anything. Hey new person! You gotta any money on ya!? We're gonna take it from you!"
    "Or..."
    "Or what?"
    "Or something! We're doing a robbery mate! you gotta do it right!"
    "Fine, your money or your life!"
    "There. Gotta have the "or your life" part. Real threatenin' it is."
    "Don't know why we're botherin', there's like three blokes up there dukin' it out and I can feel the vibrations of their battle from here. We're probably all gonna die, shouldn't we find something better to steal?"
    "Look mate, live by the robbery, die by the robbery. and We know what we could steal in the city, but this is a chance! We could get something special nothing on this planet has!"
    ....And they derail their own conversation into this argument over what they should steal. Something tells you these two yahoos aren't very competent.

16. - Top - End - #106

Planet Trash

It was at this point in the conversation that Forga was lucid enough to pick up what they were actually saying. With a groan of exertion, Forga pulls herself out of her crater and looks over her would-be robbers. "Oh, you poor dears... what are you doing out here in the middle of..." She shrugs a little as she glances around, taking in her surroundings. "...Well, I'm sure this was somewhere at some point, but all the same, this is no place for two lovelies like yourselves. Do you have a transport nearby? Or perhaps a shelter?" Forga wipes away the dirt from her headplate. "Neither of you two should be out in this weather." She gives them a gentle push in the general direction she assumes said shelter to be. "Come on, then! Let's get you two somewhere safe."

Here's to us.
    Who's like us?
    Damn few,
    and they're aaall dead.

]

17. - Top - End - #107
    Titan in the Playground

Planet Trash:
    They look at each other. She didn't know how things worked around here. The threats weren't working but....
    "Yeah sure....shelter, just follow us into this alley where no one can see you, nothing will happen...."
    "what do we do after that?"
    "Take the money we can get and then take a ship off planet, only shelter there is from that-"
    Suddenly Pinappla and Masala comes from behind them and take them out with one blow of their fists.
    "Stupid muggers. Take shelter in a prison why don't you? Those guys were basically going to rob you. Your lucky I came along. Whats your name? My names Pinappla, and this is Masala. You could say we're protectors the innocent. While our allies up there take care of the big guy, we're down here trying to make sure the planet doesn't get out of hand. People can panic when a big ki fight starts happening like this. We're actually leading the evacuation efforts on the various planets targeted so those living on them don't die. Of course there is always people taking advantage of the chaos."
    "Hi! I'm Masala! Super-Majin of hope and justice! What are you doing here? We need to get off planet if anything..."

18. - Top - End - #108

Planet Trash:

Forga gives her rescuers a kind smile. "Well, if you're helping people get off the planet, I suppose I had better go with you." She dusts herself off a little and baps her assailants across the faces briskly with her tail, to wake them up. "Come along, you naughty children." She says, grabbing them each by the ear. "These two lovelies are going to get us someplace safe."

Here's to us.
    Who's like us?
    Damn few,
    and they're aaall dead.

]

19. - Top - End - #109
    Titan in the Playground

Pinappla:
    They will lead Forga and the others onto one of many ships being repurposed into being escape vessels, people crowding around and struggling to get in and what passes for the authorities here trying to make sure it goes orderly.
    "Get on that ship there, it'll take you to another planet."
    Suddenly a stray ki blast from the battle over head comes flying and hits a skyscraper, making the top half begin to fall on a crowd of civilians. Masala will quickly fly over, growing many arms from her stretchy cyan majin body and extending them to catch them the big chunk of building, halting its descent and saving them from being crushed.
    "Go! Hurry!"
    She says to the civilians below who run fast as she finds a place to gently set it down, then flies back to Pinappla.
    "Think we should be concerned about the ki gangs who make it on the ships taking them over and flying to other destinations?"
    "Maybe. This planet is being targeted because of its one of the worst planets off in the galaxy, statistically speaking.... Sensei Jade would certainly suspect it."
    "J-Mom is too paranoid and distrusting sometimes, but with this lot....I think she'd be right. But what do we do about it? there is a lot of ships, only two of us and even the police are corrupt. I can't stick around with them, I'll be busy find any stragglers and teleporting them away myself, and with a planet like this, there may not be enough ships for everyone." Masala says
    "Well Sensei Jade and Beryl are busy coordinating evacs on other planets. We have to solve this ourselves. For right now we worry about getting people off planet and out of the solar system, we can worry about what happens after to them when this is done."

20. - Top - End - #110

Forga:

As Forga listened to this conversation, she became less and less certain she was meant to leave Trash. Whatever other planet she would be sent to would probably need a Trike as badly as this one did, and yet, the collective cosmic forces of the galaxy dropped her off here, not on some other gang-infested planet. She had business here, she was certain of it.

Once the robbers were on board the shuttle, Forga turned back to Pinappla and Masala. "I want to help. Tell me what I can do."
    Last edited by Ironsmith; 2021-04-12 at 04:28 PM.

21. - Top - End - #111
    Titan in the Playground

Fakelight frown.
    'Bru, u deednt xplained et b4.!' and managed even to even say :":("

Cell.Jr. Smile. 'I kind of like you. Shame, we will have to destroy you,'

he fly on parallel to Cadswallow, as Fakelight block the ki blasts, racing for the next planet.
    if the next planet has population, Cell.Jr. will sigh but try to ki blast Cadswallow

if not, he will try to kick it first.

------
    My previouse Avater

22. - Top - End - #112
    Titan in the Playground

(OOC: Not what I meant, I was just detailing the general situation, I don't want to railroad you or anything)

(OOC 2: coin flipping on the status of whether planets are inhabited or not, just to let you know so that its a case of luck)

Planet Trash:
    They look at her.
    "Well if you want to help....Sure. We could use any hand we have, but what could you do....?"
    "Well she has PL 100. thats kind of weak for anyone in space, sending her into this mess probably wouldn't be a good idea."
    "....No wait it feels weird, it doesn't technically feel like ki it feels like....Anti-Ki? Huh?"
    "Weird, wouldn't that normally mean she's...."
    "Thats the weird part, she's alive, not undead. Curious But it doesn't change anything. Though someone who could communicate with others for more help would be great, we're too busy doing the gruntwork."
    Masala conjures what looks a high tech phone with one of her many head-tentacles then hands it to Forga.
    "This? its a C-Phone. high tech communication device, can communicate across the entire universe. Don't ask how. There is a list of names you can call upon, these are our friends and allies, don't worry many of them have teleportation to get here real fast or you can contact the local authorities and coordinate their efforts better. You could do something yourself, but thats more risky."
    The list of names is unfamiliar and strange:
    Spoiler: C-Phone On-Call List
    Show
    Shanakan
    Luxana
    Oxyribo
    Supreme Kais
    Private Ryo
    Red Mantis
    Black Scorpion
    Orange Wasp
    Grey Spider
    White Butterfly
    Yellow Queen
    Purple Moth
    Rilla
    Arcosian Authorities/Captain Flake
    Planet Trash Police
    Android Ten
    Yankar
    King Vegeta the 7th

Since you've been out of touch with the galaxy at large, this is probably to you mostly just a list of random and weird names that you have no idea about, and thus just a bunch of people you could potentially meet and interact with. Someone with more knowledge would probably be aware of the significance of what you just been handed casually, but even an out of touch person like you knows that Arcosians are powerful and have an empire that they conquered a lot with -entire galaxies- but if you've been on a planet any time within the last ten years you've very probably heard about people peacefully seceding from them after the previous emperor got imprisoned for abusing his power.

Cadswallow:
    The planet is.....Uninhabited! You are faster than him and you do kick it. He looks confused at this, as it goes flying out of orbit. This solar system doesn't need that planet, right? What your playing pool, that you means you have to hit some OTHER planet to play this right: There are six planets in this system, you just kicked the red one- we'll call it Trash II for now- into....what we'll call the light blue one, Trash III, is it inhabited?....No! Its also uninhabited. Lucky you. Trash II hits Trash III and against probably all physics, makes it going careening off diagonally but as the gravitational pull of the sun makes it curve as it does so, acting as the soft wall for this sort of thing, but its rapidly falling towards the sun now that its no longer in orbit.
    "Uh....point for you I guess" he says
    He now is flying towards Trash IV to whack that with his pool stick, it is......Inhabited, unfortunately.

23. - Top - End - #113

(OOC: Don't worry, I know you weren't. Forga's decision was entirely in-character.

Also, it occurs to me: with the whole anti-ki thing, Forga would show up to ki sensitive people and equipment as a conspicuous dark spot; a person could probably rationalize it as "lots of anti-ki", but a scouter would either register her as a negative number (i.e. PL -100), an absurdly high positive number (due to the way two's complement works), a 0 (no ki above background levels), or throw an error message ("...the HFIL am I looking at?"). Something interesting to bear in mind if the situation ever comes up.)

Forga
    Forga takes the c-phone and looks it over, as though Masala had handed her a particularly interesting rock. She holds it up next to her ear and gives it a tentative shake. "Erm... hello?" She half-says, half-shouts into the phone, not seeming to quite understand the concept of a phone to begin with. Clearly, she was a little more out of touch with the world around here than either of them had realized.

Fortunately, she'd soon prove herself useful in other ways. Some of the refugees were clearly badly-battered, with one stopping short of the ships, clearly too drained to continue. Forga, seeing this, hands the c-phone back to Misala and makes her way over to the fallen refugee, helping him to his feet. As she did so, the man seemed to be filled with new life, standing up straighter and stronger, his wounds fading away. Both Masala and Pinappla would also feel a brief spike in Forga's own power level... nothing impressive, but noticeable.

"Sorry about the interruption." Forga says, making her way back to Masala, reaching for the c-phone. "How does one work one of these things?"
    Last edited by Ironsmith; 2021-04-23 at 01:44 PM.

24. - Top - End - #114
    Titan in the Playground

Cell.Jr. smile smugly.
    "Perfect."

Fakelight share a hand/hoof bump.
    "Bro. There are ppel over there." She say.

"So?" Cell. Jr say as he fly there.
    "Vodkana don't want to kill civis and all that."

Cell.Jr curse. "Damn this fat cat. Wait-"
    He smile again, and share his plan with Fakelight.

Fakelight "cheat" by teleporting over there, covering the planet with her biggest bubble shield, then Cell.Jr try to get there (would he have instant transmission?) Kicking this planet into a moon or something, trusting the bubble shield to protect it, just using hit to hit another planet

------
    My previouse Avater

25. - Top - End - #115
    Titan in the Playground

(OOC: yes he does have instant transmission)

Cadswallow:
    He stops as she sees Trash IV get punted into its moon which then goes careening off into space but not into the sun. He exclaims
    "Why I'd never! Thats cheating you churlish cretins! This game is an offering to our god Beerus! If people are not destroyed, they and their sins cannot be cleansed from this world! Enough of this! You are boorish heretics trying to corrupt my beautiful game of destruction and death into something.....eugh. SAFE!"
    He points his finger upwards this time making a big planet-destroying freeza-like ball, of purple ki coruscating with power, and throws it at Perfect Cell Jr. It seems he is done playing around.
    "Die in an explosion already, I say!"

Kicking the planet out of its normal orbit and it moon flying out of its orbit is probably going to have long term nebulous consequences involving climate and weather and such for its people down the line, but you know or care? Nah, you probably don't. at least PCJ probably doesn't.

Pinapple and Masala:
    They both facepalm. Honestly they should've seen this coming. Old people not knowing how technology works is something known both in real life and by the genre savvy and they were trained by Jade Refera, wise in the ways of both.
    "The little squares on the screens are apps and they do- nevermind, just get on we don't have time for this, we have to get this evac done as soon as-"
    Suddenly she kicked in the face by a red demon, sending Pinappla flying into some rubble.
    "Alright, boys! Lets kill these two. These World Ender Club guys are spreading chaos and destruction! Time to take advantage of the opportunity, and make sure these heroes don't interrupt the fun."
    Pinappla gets up, out of the rubble to look the gaggle of demon thugs
    "Was that all? Come on, I've taken harder hits. Forga! Go! We can handle these losers."
    Pinappla will fly back attacking with her Chillout Fist Style against their demonic flames, chilling them as they fire and slowing them down with every hit she lands with her ice energy coated fists. Masala is similarly taking on other demonic thugs by grabbing them with stretchy arms and throwing them into one another.

Jade and Beryl:
    On another planet, Jade and Beryl are being attacked by similar demonic thugs, fighting minimalistic against them.
    "Someone in Makai is taking advantage of this..."
    Jade muses

In Makai:
    Somewhere down in Makai a girls voice whispers.
    "That Darn Vodkana......think she is so much better than me, thinking she is so....all that! Well I'll show her! With Daddy's money and connections, I'll be sure to kill her and then I'LL become the most beautiful daughter of a god in this universe! I just have to make sure the League can keep doing whatever they want....MUAHAHAHAHAheeHAHA!"
    Her maniacal laughter is interrupted by a servant.
    "Milady your lunchtime cake has arrived!"
    "Is it in the shape of Vodkana's face so that I may literally eat her face with a fork pretending as I'm killing her while doing so?"
    "Yes Milady"
    "Eeeeeeexcellent."

26. - Top - End - #116

Forga:
    The plan made sense. Pinappla and Masala would be totally capable of handling a couple of thugs, demonic or otherwise, and their whole job was to help people escape.

On the other hand, Forga didn't much feel like leaving.

Forga lets out a deep sigh and sits on the ground, her legs criss-crossed. Taking in deep, steady breaths, she closes her eyes and feels the rhythm of ki dancing around her, patterns of energy just out of her reach. She reaches out and tears at the holes she sees in a perfect order of nothing, making them grow...

The effect would be instantaneous. Masala and Pinappla would both feel a massive surge of energy, bolstering them to new heights.
    Last edited by Ironsmith; 2021-04-29 at 12:55 AM.

27. - Top - End - #117
    Titan in the Playground

Those pair of Hakaishins in training don't care at all.
    THey are obliged by Vodkana's orders, and Vodkana couldn't has forseen the finer details of diffrent scenarios-
    as far as they care, they have protected civilians as Vodkana ordered.

'Luq bRo, de big kitty haz rulz. So srry bro' Fakelight say, and create a shield bubble again- but it probably won't stand such an attack for long.

PCJ however smirk, and instant transmission behind the planet, preparing a special beam.

------
    My previouse Avater

28. - Top - End - #118
    Titan in the Playground

Cadswallow:
    So if this narrator getting this interpretation right: Fakelights creating another shield around the planet, and PCJ teleported behind the planet preparing to fire a beam....while behind the planet. Okay?
    "What are you going to do, shoot through the planet!? I thought you just said you making it safe, you imbeciles!"
    As his big energy ball clashes against the shield.....

Trash Prime:
    ....Pinappla and Masala receive a power up they didn't expect. Pinappla's chill out punch, meant to only freeze one foe, suddenly radiates outwards in a cone that that freezes all of them, making them drop and shatter on the ground.
    "huh? I thought I had more control than this!?"
    "No, it wasn't you Pinappla. Forga did something."
    She turned to her asking in bewilderment
    "Why didn't you just tell us you could do this!?"
    Masala meanwhile senses the battle above. was Cell Jr. about to blow through Trash IV? Or teleport around it? But that shield won't hold for long. There was no indication that Cell Jr. was actually going to harm, but Cadswallow was definitely doing that. So she teleports to the battle....

Battle in Space:
    ....Masala teleports in and deciding that while she can't absorb people, perhaps she could just absorb energy by eating it? So thats exactly what she does, eating and absorbing the planetary destruction ball to absorb its ki and empower herself with it, to at least lessen its impact on the shield.

29. - Top - End - #119

Forga
    Forga gave Masala a small smile, feeling the energy throb through every fiber of her body as she granted them increased power. She gained as much from her little trick as they did... which for her, was too much. She did not have the capacity to control massive amounts of Ki like they did, and holding onto it was dangerous; if she couldn't release it, her increased power would pop her like a blood-filled balloon.

Clasping her hands together, Forga tries to concentrate her ki outside of her body, in an effort much like trying to redirect a river while standing waist-deep in it. At first, she could manage only a little; a tiny spark, barely worth mentioning. But that spark grows into a small orb, smoking and swirling as she conjured it, due to lose its stability any second now and

KWOOM

The force of the explosion sent Forga flying, flinging her limp body through several abandoned buildings. Fortunately, she would be able to survive an event like this more or less unscathed; she'd been in more danger when she made planetfall earlier.

Everything else in the area wouldn't be so lucky. The blast itself had created a sizable crater, and the debris that was thrown clear would still be coming down for a few minutes. But that was nothing compared to the effects on the local inhabitants; a wave of lethargy would seem to emnate from the epicenter of the blast, causing several people to collapse of exhaustion. Birds overhead would drop out of the sky, struck dead as the blast consumed the entirety of their life force. What plants could grow here would wither and die, similarly picked clean of life energy. On a planet that was already a bad place to live, Forga's actions had created fallout that would make it even more so for the locals; and before this battle was over, she would probably be called on to do it again.

Here's to us.
    Who's like us?
    Damn few,
    and they're aaall dead.

]

30. - Top - End - #120
    Titan in the Playground

Azurg and Rubiz:
    The two demons watched their demon minions get themselves killed through the crystal ball they used, operated by Azurg, a short blue imp, the brains of the two, while Rubiz was a taller, red muscular demon, much closer to the levels of power that on display here, the brawn if you will. about Semi-Perfect Cell Level. But Rubiz wasn't stupid. Rubiz asks
    "So what was the point of this again? I mean those demons were trained to be expendable, so, no real loss, but why?"
    "To assess and distract them Rubiz. The more Vodkana and her gods have to face the World Ender's Club on their own, the likelier their death."
    "Well they did that, what now genius?"
    "The Club isn't putting enough pressure on them. They need to step it up....and I think I know how to make them do so."
    Azurg sends the World Ender's Club a vision to show how the destructions are taking are both fighting Cadswallow at the same time.

World Ender's Club:
    "Well that is quite unfair, we need to step up our game here. Douglas! Barnum! Go and begin your scheming!"
    They both nod and teleport away, Douglas to....Planet Fail and Barnum to Planet Who.

Douglas Deathingway, the Player of Games
    However they do immediately begin fighting. Douglas does something different: he touches the ground for a moment and then satisfied, set up a gaming table and announce to the whole world of Planet Fail through a camera drone.
    "Greetings chums, I am Douglas Deathingway. The player of games. With my ki I have set up a certain kind of ki blast, a unique technique my own creation. I have put a powerful world-destroying ki ball in the center of this planet, connected to my mind and very life force. At my command, or when I am killed, the whole planet will blow up, with all the people here on it, dead! However I am fair. Whoever can beat me in a game will win this planet's safety, the ki ball dissipating when I experience true defeat.

However!! I advise caution my adversarial chaps. I am a master of many games, from Chess to Checkers, to Go, to Poker, Blackjack, various competitive videogames, speedruns of non-competitive ones, strategy games, quizzes, Magic the Gathering, Hearthstone, Rock Paper Scissors, various other games, and of course, the most dangerous game of all: Paradox-Billiards-Vostroyan-Roulette-Fourth-Dimensional-Hypercube-Chess-Strip Poker!

Dare you face against me?"

Barnum Scamatrillion, Cynicism's Proof
    He as well, is not immediately attacking while he walks Planet Who. People will prove that they are worth being destroyed soon enough. You see, to him people are fools. A sucker is born every minute, they say. If he sets up a scam, is it really the fault of him that people fall for it? People should be able to figure out themselves whether something is legitimate or not, otherwise they are just idiots, deserving nothing but destruction. If enough people fall for his scam, that is proof that they didn't deserve to live. That is what he tells himself.
    So he sets up a stall in the middle of a city with a few camera drones began broadcasting his products:
    "Hello Everyone! I'm Barnum Trustybucks, here selling you hope in the form a charity fundraiser! I have here action figures of various figures in the Rebel Alliance including Jade Refera, Vodkana, Apfel, and even Starlight! The Jade action figure of course comes with many "badass" catchphrases and real questionable utilitarian ethics action! Buy one today and we'll throw in a free Rainbow Saber Jade action figure, her rarely seen super form!"
    He holds up a conjured Jade Refera action figure to the camera to show it off.
    "All proceeds go to funding the Rebel Aliance and Vodkana take down the World Ender's League! Not only will you be purchasing fun toys for your kids or nerdy collections, but also be contributing to the cause of saving your world! Why hesitate! You to can be a hero in your own unheroic way! You can also get Vodkana action figures with real repeating failure action! Perfect Cell Junior with real all consuming egomaniac action! Buy one now for the low price of 9.99 Raditz!"
    The action figures were actually bombs, but no one needed to know that.

Pinappla and Masala:
    Pinappla scratches her head nervously, she and Masala were strong enough to not really be affected by it
    "....I guess that explains why you didn't do that earlier, heheheh...."
    She will fly to help Forga out of the rubble. By now most if not all the people have got off Planet Trash and joining up the with refugee fleet where two other fleets are gathering from be evac'd themselves. Masala listens to the announcements of Douglas and Barnum happening on the big screens nearby.
    "these two are getting clever! That ain't good. If I can at least intercept Barnum-"
    Suddenly a transparent illusion of Azurg appears before her
    "I wouldn't recommend that."
    "What? What do you mean?"
    "Lets just say if you don't come back to Vodkana's entertainment planet, I have a little surprise that will blow it up- and worse. Gather yourself, as well as the saiyan and your family and come to this location if you want to defend Vodkana's world while she is off fighting the Club. If you don't she'll come back to rubble."
    The illusions disappears and Masala is left growling at the change in plans.