New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: DBitp IC VII: Down to Earth

Forga
    Forga nods as Pinappla helps her up. "If time hadn't been a factor, I wouldn't have done it at all. But you two need to be free to help people off-planet, not tied up fending off a pair of mooks like them." She dusts herself off, only to realize her modesty cloth had been blasted away (and probably to pieces) by the explosion. "...Damn." She mutters, grateful that she and Pinappla were anatomically different enough for this to not make a tense situation awkward. "You'll have to introduce me to your tailor sometime. Damm thing was on its last legs anyway."
    Who're you? ...Don't matter.

Want some rye? 'Course ya do!

Here's to us.
    Who's like us?
    Damn few,
    and they're aaall dead.

*gushes unintelligibly over our cat, Sunshine*

[Nexus characters, grouped by setting:
    Ouroboros: here
    Maesda: here
    Others: here
    ]

2. - Top - End - #122
    Titan in the Playground

Pinappla:
    "Oh this? This is battle armor, made by tuffles for saiyans like me. Flexible and durable. I was kind of taught since childhood to wear things like this. But don't worry we got magic for your situation"
    She turns to Masala
    "Hey, can you please give her some new clothes?"
    Masala will fire a clothes beam at Forga, creating an exact replica of her old clothes over her skin. Then says
    "We got somewhere important to be, Pinappla! Whoever sent them just contacted me and threatened to destroy Vodkana's stupid entertainment planet if we don't get J-Mom and B-Mom and get over there."
    Masala will then teleport all three to the planet, then go and teleport Jade and Beryl in as well. Both were young adult looking human women, Jade a short-haired red head with green eyes wearing biker clothing complete with leather jacket, while Beryl had longer black hair, blue eyes and wore a beanie and sweater, affecting a softer persona.
    "....Masala you better have a good explanation for taking us away from the evacuation efforts."
    "Demons! they're threatening to destroy the planet if we aren't all here. don't want us interfering with Vodkana and her subgods of destruction or whatever."
    "Dammit. Who is the dragon person?"
    After introductions are made, Jade Refera will say with her usual steely glare.
    "Okay, She can come along if she wants, but only if you can keep her protected. I'm not happy bringing noncombatants into the line of fire, no matter what their abilities."
    "Oh don't worry Jade, I'm sure it'll be fine." Beryl says, always keeping an optimistic tone to her.

They will fly to the location where they sense some demons, who are standing with a strange...artifact, looks like a staff. neither Rubiz nor Azurg were there, but they did look like more of their minions.
    "Alright we're here you chuckleheads. Now what? You gonna fight us?"
    "Not really, we smart demons can smell that your all Heroes, and everyone knows what happens when you fight those. Guaranteed loss for us. No see, we have this Time-summoner Staff here, a thing we obtained from the Timebreakers. Given by Azurg that will call in a few....allies to fight for us and have much better chances. Parallel versions of various people who have the Mark of Makai on them"
    They use it, creating a pink and purple time portal, out stepping what looks like an alternate King Vegeta, another Cell Junior a red metalman with what looks like cartoon metal horns attached to its head, and finally a blonde human with brown eyes and long hair wearing her own casual clothes and straw cowgirl hat, all with the Mark of Makai, the M on their foreheads, evil smirks on their faces.
    "I'm sure your well acquainted with the super saiyan and bio-android. The Metalman however is Sawretta, the evilest metalman in all of existence! He once kicked a puppy, then never said sorry!"
    Beryl gasps
    "by the kais, that IS the evilest Metalman in existence!"
    "What does he twirl a mustache to?" Jade quips
    Sawretta goes
    "Chupo? Chupo!"
    As if he forgot something, then takes out a little magnetized mustache from a compartment on his metal body and sticks it to his face above his mouth.
    "....Sigh...."
    "and this-"
    "Mah name is Citrine and ah can introduce meself, thank you very much."
    "And that is your cowgirl hat?"
    "...Yes. It is. What, you like pointing out the obvious, city-slicker?"
    "No no, just telling a little in-joke, you wouldn't get it." Jade says back with a smirk.
    "Jade this Citrine, I can't sense her energy that means she is a-"
    "Cyborg like us, I know."
    "Well dang, guess there is someone worth fighting here then. Looks like Local Cowgirl's gonna have some fun today."
    "But your not local to this-"
    "Ah, yeh see, that was a in-joke o' mine, you wouldn't get it."
    "and she snarks BACK in equal force!? J-Mom I think we finally found your true evil counterpart."
    "I was afraid this would happen eventually..."
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

3. - Top - End - #123
    Titan in the Playground

(The idea was for Fakelight to send the planet flying away when the special beam is ready)
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

4. - Top - End - #124
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    (The idea was for Fakelight to send the planet flying away when the special beam is ready)
    Cadswallow:
    Sure, that happens, Masala teleports away before she ever tries to absorb the attack, the planet goes flying, special beam goes through both Cadswallow's attack and his head, killing him stylishly, only having a split second to realize that he was fooled before being sent to the afterlife, and his attack, thrown.....well if you don't do anything it goes sailing off into space in a straight forever, probably until it dissipates from its radiation making it weaker over time.

If you got any media on like even a smartphone you'll probably hear Douglas and Barnum's announcements, the first, Douglas being a challenge if not to normal fight per se, the second sounding more like Barnum is deceiving people into supporting your cause for some reason. What will you do?

5. - Top - End - #125
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    "I was afraid this would happen eventually..."
    At this moment, Android 10 pops in.

"I'm so sorry, I... Look, there's a lot going on here and when I triy to catch up on what's going on my eyes kind of gloss over and then more stuff is happening and I have no idea what's going on."

"Who do I kill?"

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    The apology is real, I could have put more effort into it but I lost track of what was going on fast and, well...
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

6. - Top - End - #126
    Titan in the Playground

Vodkana "Prime" and Spoon will get there.

Spoon look nervouse. It would be his test... but wouldn't it better to hide behind someone stronger?

Vodkana walk up.
    "Alright. My IQ is lower then 9,000 but I can smell that something is off nya. So what is off?" she ask

Spoon look horrified, but as a schemer, he try to puzzle the sheme,looking around while Vodkana take attention

------
    My previouse Avater

7. - Top - End - #127
    Titan in the Playground

The Two World Enders
    I mean.....Barnum Scamatrillion is lying but its pretty obvious to you guys the Hakaishins that he is because....the Rebel Alliance wouldn't sell things for charity in the middle of a battle. It makes no sense. While Douglas Deathingway isn't even lying or trying to deceive anyone....he is just outright challenging you to games that don't involve violence while holding the planet hostage like he is some Jojo villain from Part 3 or something. Barnum scamatrillion's scheme upon investigation seems to be tricking enough people into buy merch with bombs in them, then probably blowing them all at once to destroy the planet. Like, Spoon you can feel the cynicism in this plan, almost as if Barnum has such zero faith in anyone that he fully expects people will buy their way to their own doom just because he name drops a few famous people while claiming to be selling for a good cause. Like a regular con artist but instead of letting the destruction happen he actively causes it. While Douglas just feels like a very high stakes gambler kind of guy who loves betting the odds on various games who now does it with entire planets blowing up.

Jade:
    "Ah, caught up having fun with the entertainment on this planet, got it. Yeah Vodkana's resort planet is top notch."
    Masala telepathies to Ten:
    J-Mom and B-Mom haven't reached Deadpool level Enlightenment Ten, so your words came out something along those lines to them. Its normal, don't worry about it, it takes near-insanity for humans to reach such awareness.
    "Anyways you got your choice of: another Cell Junior, Evilest Metalman, evil super saiyan, and snarky cowgirl cyborg. Go nuts"
    "Well shucks, thats yer ace in the hole, now ain't it? I can tell: you relaxed when she came by, as if we're not a threat to her. Lesse what her DNA's like"
    Her eye glows for a second, scanning Android Ten an instant and Citrine says
    "Yup, that there is a right mess that is. More species than weeds in a cornfield."
    "You have a DNA scanner in your eye?"
    "Well of course! This here reality is full of fellers whose DNA gives them all sorts of special little tricks. Knowin' yer opponents genetic structure is just good recon. My cyberbrain then simulates and calculates what results from that DNA very quickly. Certainly more informative and safer than trying to read power levels. And its currently telling me her DNA makes her like incredibly powerful and has like at least one genius maybe multiple in them so she's probably smart enough to go for someone like me and ignore all negotiating tactics. Shame, wish I could stick around to fight other cyborgs that can equal my sass, but honestly? the amount of rewards I'd get just for informing some people of her existence would set me for life, and with my cybernetics I can live real long."
    "Wait a minute!" says the projected mirage of Azurg "You agreed to fight for the reward of a Tree of Might fruit!"
    "Yeah but that ain't worth this little lass here. But don't worry, I'mma leave ya with some muscle to make up for the loss o' me. Toodles!"
    She then disappears through a time rift which then makes a different enemy appear: Another Cell Junior with a Makai symbol on his head, taking a fighting stance.

Spoiler: OOC:
    Show

Just letting you know Rater, this is what I consider the bare minimum to do before I can even start coming up with reasons why smarter evil people don't just never bother Universe 13 ever again because Android Ten is there. And it started out as "well this character is intended as a Jade Refera foil/enemy, but Ten probably wouldn't care and eat her anyways, what is the bare minimum I can do to make sure she survives this that isn't just pulling some insane bull out of nowhere?" kind of thing. The DNA Scanner at a glance is still kind of making shortcuts so that Citrine knows what Ten is and shoots any hope of the information remaining top secret, but at least its not Citrine pulling some hyper-adaptive ability out of nowhere or some meta-power to either instantly copy or suppress her abilities.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2021-06-26 at 06:44 PM.

8. - Top - End - #128

"...Enlightenment? What, no, I'm honestly just having trouble understanding what's going on."

"...Is my being here making this worse, or harder? Like, I could just go back to standing around doing nothing and making commentary but I might lose track of things again"

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

9. - Top - End - #129
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    "...Enlightenment? What, no, I'm honestly just having trouble understanding what's going on."

"...Is my being here making this worse, or harder? Like, I could just go back to standing around doing nothing and making commentary but I might lose track of things again"
    Villains: Taunt them
    The evil King Vegeta laughs at you.
    "Ha what cowardice! An enemy runs from you and you think you should run as well! Clearly you all must be weaker than we thought and that stupid cyborg was lying or something to scare us."
    The two Cell Juniors laugh at
    "Yes, agreed! I bet we only need one of us to beat all of them! What are the chances are second Gohan could ever happen, clearly that was a unique case and we have nothing to worry about."
    "Yes, we're so weak. But we will bravely fight you anyways. But look at this planet, it has so much entertainment facilities here so much relaxation after a good fight, maybe it'd be a good idea to take this somewhere more desolate, so that when you win you can come back here and enjoy the pleasures of this planet without it being ruined by the battle."
    "Ha! The weaklings speak sense! Very well!"
    One of the Cell Juniors teleports them all to some barren uninhabited planet.
    "Yes. Wise choice. "
    She looks at Ten, telepathizes
    They now underestimate us and we're away from any civilian casualties. You call that "making it harder"?
    "I'll fight whoever one decides face first!" says the Evil King Vegeta. "Just watch, I'll beat them all without you getting any of the fun!"
    "Hey, no fair! we should come up a fairer system so we each get some action..." a Cell Junior says back.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2021-06-27 at 09:03 PM.

10. - Top - End - #130

Android ten follows after, still confused about what's going on.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

11. - Top - End - #131
    Titan in the Playground

Vodkana struggled.
    On one hand...
    this was cool. And few years ago she would be all in.
    "Look. We can't bet on innocents like that. I see the appeal. Nya. I really am. But they are actual people-not some fun background, so let me give youa counter offer."
    she create a destruction ball.
    "I can land you some Hakai energy as a prize. You can't use it on THIS planyet." she try to haggle, hope that even if she lose, other hakaishins could stop it.

"If I win, you leave. How does it sound?'

Prophet- no.
    HAKAISHIN (in training) Spoon is worried.
    The problem is.. he is a loser. In the end every single scheme of his backfired terrribly.
    Can he really stop this?
    "I'll buy all of your merchandise!" he say with panic

------
    My previouse Avater

12. - Top - End - #132
    Titan in the Playground

Douglas Deathingway
    He smiles
    "No no no. You don't understand. I can't just blow things up. The plays, the risks, the tension.....thats what makes it exciting. Just blowing stuff up because I can, that gets boring after a while, but if if its a game and there are things at stake and whatnot? Then its like a reward for playing well y'know? I don't need to go to a different planet or that energy when I can just blow it all up now and if you attack me, I take both of us out. The ki charge is already set. C'mon, wheres your gambling spirit? Is not chance a fairer way to determine this than fighting it out? That and I'd rather die with a bang than do this boringly. come on, whats your game?"
    He picks up some dice and begins rattling them around in his knuckles.

Barnum Scamatrillion:
    He smiles and says
    "Sure. Have all of them. Just one.......Gigaraditz yes?"
    When you give him the money, he will give you all the action figures in one big ball. They will begin beeping. He will smile and begin flying away. But uh, little secret, the merch all combined will only be a Planet-Level Explosion he can feel the ki in them. If Spoon is strong enough to be beyond that (like stronger than Freeza for example) then he could survive an explosion like that. The planet definitely can't though, regardless of whether he is beyond Planetary power or not. So can you survive the explosion and what do you if you can't?

The Four Distractions
    The Evil King Vegeta steps up first on the uninhabited planet and turns super saiyan- then draws upon the power of the Mark of Makai, his aura turning from gold to purple, his eyes glowing red, the world shaking as he powers up with demonic evil power coursing through him
    "Come on! Who wants to face King Vegeta!?"
    Pinappla will step forward
    "I Will!"
    She powers up in response, growing more muscular and hulklike in an amazonian build, her hair turning green and spiky, emerald flames raging around her as the nameless world shakes even more as she roars to the heavens with her power of the Super Saiyan Berserker, they charge forward and.....Pinappla grabs and throws him into a cliff then begins the beatdown. Tossing, slamming and pulverizing him in her fury.

13. - Top - End - #133
    Titan in the Playground

Vodkana can't help but chuckle.
    "Well... it is exciting." she admit.
    "And wrong. But.. I guess I have a very little choice. Do I
    ? Nya?"

Spoon would keep an eyefull watch cheata, or chances.to cheat on behalf of Vodkana

------
    My previouse Avater

14. - Top - End - #134
    Titan in the Playground

Douglas Deathingway:
    Ok first: how did Spoon suddenly get here? Second: What did he do with the bombs?

Third: Douglas Deathingway talks he shuffles his cards
    "Yes....I'm holding this planet hostage.....with an undetonated world-destroying ki ball in the center of this planet's core that I control. With my mind. No choice is kind of the point of whole thing. Were you not paying attention? I'd would like to think that all my years of training to get that trick down and me announcing it on television would get a more....terrified or strained response? Like "oh no, if I don't win this high stakes game, the entire planet will be blown up!" you know very suspenseful and exciting for everyone involved. I'd hope. Like literally this the only thing in my life I want to do, everything else is boring, and you come up to me just offering mere power without any stakes? No gambles? no risk? Come now. Read the room. If I wanted power, do you think I'd be going out of my way to make entire planets my hostage just to make mundane games more of a thrill to me? I'd be doing more tedious training to be more powerful to maybe try I don't know, putting the galaxy at stake of a game or something. Which while I'm an evil bastard, I'm also one for sustainability and sticking to threatening to blow up planets will last longer so I don't really need to get stronger because I can sustainably do this for longer at lower levels of power than if I went higher. Like imagine a gambler who does this for an entire universe! That would simply be insane. One win and I wouldn't be able to enjoy the victory."

Pinappla: Rage
    (Majin King) MK-Vegeta manages to right himself after a beatdown and fires a powerful violet beam at her that is so bright she is not seen.....but then she comes charging out of the beam to punch him in the face sending him flying. MK Vegeta righted himself as he fought and ranted
    "How!? How are you so powerful!? I achieved super saiyan and gotten the mark of makai to become even stronger! Yet your stronger than me! How are you....beating me!?"
    "RRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGHHHH!!!"
    Pinappla roars back as she grabs him and throws MK Vegeta into a mountain destroying it.
    Jade simply observes
    "Normally Pinappla can't express her full power for fear of harming innocents. But on an inhabited world like this? Her berserker mode can go crazy. We can all handle ourselves so she can fight at full strength. As long as she keeps the berserking directed at the foe, its fine. In terms of raw power she might even be stronger than me. But pure power isn't everything..."
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2021-07-17 at 07:05 AM.

15. - Top - End - #135

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    "Normally Pinappla can't express her full power for fear of harming innocents. But on an inhabited world like this? Her berserker mode can go crazy. We can all handle ourselves so she can fight at full strength. As long as she keeps the berserking directed at the foe, its fine. In terms of raw power she might even be stronger than me. But pure power isn't everything..."
    "I mean, it's worked out pretty well so far for me... On the other hand, I've done literally nothing of any significance but provide commentary and eat mooks."

"...Am I the Great Gazoo? A supernaturally powerful outside context problem that just kind of makes things happen without actually serving any meaningful purpose?"

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

16. - Top - End - #136
    Titan in the Playground

Spoon look panicked, waving one of the power ups he was gifted by the future Supreme Hakaishin:
    a credit card.
    "I want to buy ALL of your merchandise! EVERYTHING! Merrow!"
    Can he buy his way out of this?

---

Vodkana sigh and chuckle. "Nya... I can't pretend this isn't fun... but I am trying to make the best of my dark urges... I guess, you are forcing me to play along. Alright. Let's go!"

------
    My previouse Avater

17. - Top - End - #137
    Titan in the Playground

Barnum:
    He sends Spoon a text over his phone:
    Worldendscammer: You already have, for this scam at least :)
    Yeah, those merchandise bombs beeping is getting incredibly fast. They will probably blow up at any moment. Are you go to do something about that? Last warning.

Douglas:
    He looks at you, eyebrow raised
    "Yes. Okay. Nice spirit I guess? What do you want to play? The entire point is that I challenge you and you name the game I beat you in to prove I can beat you at any of them. Kind of my thing. Were you not paying attention, idiot?"
    He is kind of annoyed at this, seemingly getting frustrated at how slow you are on the uptake, a tick mark appearing on his forehead.

Jade:
    She looks at Android 10, blinks and says
    "No comment."
    As Pinappla goes to town on this dumb alt Vegeta, going
    "PINAPPLA SMASH! PINAPPLA STRONGEST THERE IS!"
    She throws the guy through a mountain only flash step to catch him and try and break his spine with her knee, then began whirling him around with leg using only one arm then throws him into the uninhabited moon causing a visible crater there, then goes flying after him.

18. - Top - End - #138
    Titan in the Playground

Spoon

In his panic, it seemed, the trainings finally started to pay- just the extra push of pressure were needed.
    He wanted everything gone.
    Those bombs things.
    Everything

'HAKAI!' he scream in panic, trying to destroy all the merchandise in one hit.
    Though, panicked untrained Hakai ball might be... worse then what he tried to prevent.

---

Vodkana

'Sorry, I am never in hurry. When you are immortal, time doesn't mean much, beside the time, you have with your mortal friends. Nyahaha!' Vodkana laugh.
    'Sorry, it's also combined with short attention span. How about...'
    She wag her tail in thought
    'Toss? We can play with this nice ki ball you made- I catch it, add to it more ki, and then you, until it blast one of us. How does is sound?'

------
    My previouse Avater

19. - Top - End - #139

"You know... No comment is a way of making a comment. If the answer was no, you'd have just said no..."

"Am I annoying? Like, serious question. I'm kind of having a bit of an existential crisis right now... My mind wanders sometimes and... I told you that I don't know if I'ma real girl or if I was just modeled on one of my cell donors... The truth is I don't know why I was made, why I was made from so many people... Right now I'm wondering if my life is a joke that's run its course."

"Also... I can only enjoy food that's made of people. I don't really have a problem with that, as long as they're bad people... But that might be a problem at somepoint."

She blinks and looks up at the moon.

"Should we... Do something about that? Before the moon goes kablooie? I've gotta admit I'm still not sure what's going on beyond a bunch of fights happening simultaneously."

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

20. - Top - End - #140
    Titan in the Playground

Jade, Uninhabitated Planet:
    She looks confused.
    "You must have magical senses that I don't Ten because I don't see any moon blowing up."
    You are currently on an uninhabitated planet. The things with Spoon and Vodkana are happening on two entirely different planets respectively. Pinappla is....kicking an evil alternate king vegeta's ass.
    "I mean.....I didn't want to be rude especially to a being like you. My experiences with Vodkana have told me that sometimes being too honest with someone can be hurtful, especially when they're not the most.....serious of people. I'm mostly just creeped out by the eating people thing mostly, because yeah. It will probably be a problem at some point. But I don't think your a bad person."

At Spoon, Planet Fail
    The hakai blast surprisingly just.....dissolves the bombs into nothing over a short period of time instead of exploding. Deleting something from existence is technically different from blowing it up after all.

Barnum teleports back in
    "You....you outwitted my scam! AGH! I'll get you for this!"
    He then teleports away.

At Vodkana, Planet Who
    "Ahhh...okay."
    He was hoping for a more "battle of wits" kind of thing but at this point he just wants to kill her and be done with it.
    "I'll start."
    He will make the biggest most powerful ki ball he can and throw it at Vodkana.
    "Catch!"

World Ender's Club Broadcast:
    A message goes out across the galaxy to all electronic devices:
    "Attention, we the World Ender's Club have come to understand that the situation is too confusing for our viewers to follow due to the messages we have been receiving on social media. Therefore we are have decided to consolidate the challenge. Instead of multiple low-mortal level planets that you all don't care about because they are poor, we have decided to instead pick a single planet from the list of top ten most important and popular planets in your galaxy that you all love to fight on. We will decide this planet based on spinning a wheel. And if your heroes do not win against us and die on this planet, we will proceed to destroy any planet within the galaxy at our leisure for as long as we are interested in staying in it. This will come to effect once Douglas Deathingway either wins or loses. That is all."
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2021-08-21 at 05:16 PM.

21. - Top - End - #141

"A Wrathful Super Saiyan is going berserk against someone... On a moon. She just kicked him into a moon."

"Moons are relatively fragile. they blow up easy, only takes a power level in the low hundreds to blow one up and... Well, Wrathful Super Saiyans don't have the most self-control."

"But if you don't think it's a problem then..."

The child goes silent for a moment.

"...Do you think there's a set of Dragon Balls strong enough to wish me into something that isn't so... Pointlessly overpowered and disruptive to reality? I've had my fun but now I just feel empty. You know...?"

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

22. - Top - End - #142
    Titan in the Playground

Spoon

Spoon shriek in panic, blinking as somehow.
    This time.
    He didn't screwed up.
    He blinked.
    "Have I outwitted you? Why.. merrow! Yes! I did! Meroroorw! Prophet Spoon is unbeatable!"

he fall to his knees.
    "Thanks Beerus, he gone..."

------

Vodkana

Vodkana laughed with joy, and sent her both hands and empowered the ki ball adding purple hues and then hurling it back

------
    My previouse Avater

23. - Top - End - #143
    Titan in the Playground

Jade, Uninhabited Planet:
    "Well one. this isn't an inhabited system. So I'm not worried. If there were innocents around I'd be rush all over to end this as quickly as possible.

Two? Sure. Wish yourself into whatever you want. Technically the very fact we destroy planets is kind of pointlessly overpowered and destructive to reality and anyone who enjoys any of this is kind of dumb and crazy, so anyone who'd be like "yeah I can take you" are probably crazy overconfident idiots who would be committing a darwin award by fighting you but okay. You can just be a majin if you want to still keep the magic eldritch abomination child vibes. Or anything you want, I'm not here to restrict anyone's choices, always been someone who fights for freedom."

Pinappla comes piledrivering the vegeta down and smashes him into a crater from the sheer impact of doing so. When she emerges, he lies still and Pinappla panting powers down to normal and falls to her knees.

Doughlas Deathingway, Planet Who
    He reaches out to catch the destruction ball that Vodkana throws, only to touch it and begin dissolving, his expression changing midway to silent dismay as the destruction energy engulfs him, he begins to scream only to get cut off in the middle of it.

World Ender's Club Broadcast:
    They spin a wheel on a screen. After a few seconds it comes to a stop on......
    "Planet Arcos! The home of one of the strongest species in the galaxy! No better place to destroy then ravage the rest of the galaxy from when its gone! The entire club will meet you there to face you!"
    They announce across the galaxy.

Putting ol' Emperor Hailing, still at the center of said planet in danger as they warp to there.

Back to Jade:
    "See that announcement? that worries me. there are numerous innocents there. and Vodkana will want Hailing to live."
    The Two Cell Jrs and the Metalman consider this announcement
    "Ooh, another fighter, on Planet Arcos! Can we go there?" says one of the Cell Jrs.
    "Well since Ten here is having an existential crisis of some sort and Pinappla's tired, I bet the three of you can't take on......Masala."
    Who suddenly turns her head to Jade in surprise and telepathizes
    WHAT!? But.....I'm not that powerful! How could I possibly....?
    Simple. You absorb them and become more powerful.
    But that'll change my personality! It might turn me evil!
    Well, yes. But I have faith that you can resist. that you can control yourself and overcome whatever influence they try to put on you. Have Determination, my daughter. I didn't raise you to be so weak willed as to be influenced by clowns like these. But just in case....the back up plan is to trick Ten here into devouring them for us before you even fight so we can get to planet Arcos faster and help out Vodkana, we might have to endure her lecturing us on how unnecessary that is and I shouldn't do this thing for reasons and I should've just asked and blah blah blah, but it will quickly get the job done.
    And if she doesn't take the bait, I absorb them and become evil or they beat me?
    Then I'll save you. Its a gambit to be sure. But I'll make sure we get out of this okay no matter what happens.

"Ha!" a Cell Jr. says "a cyan taffy girl. I'm sure we can handle her. She doesn't look that tough."
    Masala will step forward a bit unsure and the two Cell Jrs. and the Metalman take battle ready stances, as the four assess each other for battle.

24. - Top - End - #144
    Titan in the Playground

Vodkana smile, and sent a rasberry. "It was a pleasure. Thank you! Nayahaha!"

Vodkana expression, narrow and become seriouse.

f Vodkana had a world, she made sure to have a mirror portal there, it was planet Arcos.
    She moved there, - to her small caffe stand, and she asked of her Hakaishins in training to join.
    Cell.Jr, and Fakelight could teleport/instant transmission.

Spoon is forgotten for now, who try to figure his way over there. Would he arrive for a convient save, or discover he wasn't needed?

Vodkana look up.

------
    My previouse Avater

25. - Top - End - #145

"If the bad guys are gonna do the big thing soon we should probably finish up with the other thingy soon, right? So shouldn't we just... Swarm them and kill them now instead of treating it like a game?"

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

26. - Top - End - #146
    Titan in the Playground

Jade:
    "....Good point. I made a mistake there. But....is two Cell Jr's and a Metalman. Kind of hard to do that."
    "Jade, remember my Chara Super Form?"
    "Oh right."
    Beryl turns into her Chara Form, acquiring red eyes then speeds towards the first Cell Jr and cuts his head off, who falls over dead as the forms attack cancel regeneration.
    The other Cell Jr. waits.
    "....Come on you can regenerate from that....wait why aren't you-"
    Beryl then slashes an X across the other Cell Jr. and he falls into four pieces, dying as well.
    "Guess all that power doesn't really matter if they don't expect they need to dodge."
    "Okay, what do we do with the Metalman? Indestructible remember?"
    "Chupopopo...." the devil-horned Metalman says threateningly.
    "Leave him. He can't wield Ki. therefore he can't fly to get off, he can't destroy any planets, so....he is basically stuck here."
    "Chupo!?" it says.
    Jade quickly gathers up her companions then Instant Transmissions away, the Evil Metalman, Sawretta shaking its claw to the sky going
    "CHUPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"
    Cursing Jade Refera with its words.

Planet Arcos:
    The fortress appears and the remaining 10 members of the club teleport in, led by Entropia, her Butler right beside her.
    "Why greetings again! You have done well to kill three of our members so far, Vodkana. I, Entropia Delacroix Wiltinmire, commend you but must inform you that was but the weakest of our club! particularly Douglas."
    Jade and the others teleport in beside Vodkana.
    "And who is THIS?"
    "Jade Refera. I'm here to help protect against you."
    "Ohohohohohohohohohoooo!!! More heroes to fight and kill! How delightfully foolish of you, you could've left this Little Kitty to her fate, but now you will die with her in the name of Beerus!!"
    "Indeed" Zaroff says "All these heroes and false destruction gods....will be great prey! Especially for me and my pet! Here Lavos! Here girl!"
    A Lavos up in the sky answers with an unearthly screech as it just floats there menacingly.
    "....You tamed a Lavos?" Beryl asks a bit confused.
    "Yes! So glad you noticed my dear, it a bit of a kerfuffle y'know, but I'm not one of the greatest hunters in all the galaxies for nothing! Found 'er after she sucked a planet dry and birthed a bunch of her young. Ain't she beaut? Very long life cycle though, measured in millions! Somehow influences evolution of other species to over long periods of time, not exactly sure how. or why."
    Zaroff Kilsine says stroking his mustache.
    Killiana Jones asks
    "My Lady, as the Pre-Archeologist, may begin taking the arcosian artifacts before we begin destroying this world?"
    "You may."
    Killiana Jones will fly off to begin robbing from museums
    Wesley Chokinthorpe meanwhile flips a coin it lands.....heads
    "Whelp, the coin says heads, gonna destroy this world, chaps." he says
    "Your call Vodkana, how do we handle these lunatics?"
    Jade says as the......about nine heroic combatants face about.....11 villains, 12 counting the Lavos. Slightly outnumbered. There are probably worse odds.

27. - Top - End - #147
    Titan in the Playground

Vodkana isn't exactly blushing, but she is flustered.
    She accepted that Jade has moved on from her. It was painful, but Vodkana understood.

"J-Jade.. ? Nya?" for a moment she looks out of balance.

"Nyani?" in a complete shock that her senpai Jade asked HER what to do?
    "R-right!" she try to resolve herself.
    "Fakelight, stop the museum robberies!" she order her student Hakaishin.

"...I think I should take on the boss. She is challenging me as a destruction goddess... and she stand against the way I want to lead destruction...which in general... I.. am not allowing death of innocents. So." she blabber a bit.
    "if you can take on the lavos, I think the others can deal with her goons."
    she look down a bit.
    "...Is.. that ok?"

------
    My previouse Avater

28. - Top - End - #148
    Titan in the Playground

(OOC: Sorry I get distracted by things. also I'm tired right now.)

Jade:
    She nods at Vodkana's plan
    "Sure. Just a warning: watch out for that Butler she has. I think he may be more powerful than he is letting on...."
    She will fly away to face the Lavos in orbit. Perhaps she did that to boost Vodkana's confidence, perhaps she did it because she had been too hard on the Nyagato. Jade didn't really know herself. All she really knew is....she screwed up somewhere along the way. For all her Determination, she had seemed overly forceful at times. Too controlling. She was trying to be less controlling but now she felt....drifting. Listless. She needed a direction yet none seemed to come. She faces the giant Lavos creature. Would the world want or need a hero like her in the future? Gone were the days of the badass, when you could just kick ass and take names and win by making the hard decisions. More and more, she saw that people wanted soft heroes who cared over anything else, rather than one hardened like steel such as her. She wondered how long she'd remain a hero before people started considering her a villain simply because of the passing of time?

Perhaps she was thinking too far ahead. Keep the mind focused in the here and now. The Lavos tries to fire its energy beams from its spikes, and Jade holds up her hands to drain them all before they could spread across the globe of Arcos. Then in response she zoomed up the eye and punched it right in the pupil, making Lavos screech in pain. One thing was for certain: while she was a red-head, she was far far stronger than Crono ever was. If those guys could take this thing out, she shouldn't have too much trouble.

Entropia:
    "Oohohohohohohoho!! You are quite confident in your abilities aren't you!? Little cat. Thinking she can fool me about her parentage. Probably some pretender, taking Beerus's name for herself. I of course will deal with you myself."
    "Milady That is dangerous..." says The Butler beside her "Surely you would prefer me to-"
    "No! Butler. I can deal with a little kitty like her easily. You have nothing to worry about."
    ".....Very well, Milady."
    She will throw off herself, a furry tiger-pattern coat over her scaly skin, looking like a human but with some reptilian features, wearing a simple black dress as if for a party.
    "As for the rest of them- the rest of you, take of them. We outnumber them, so it should be a simple matter of superior force winning the day. As for me....ohohohohohoho....I have some tricks up my sleeve."
    She radiates a sickly yellow-green energy in her hand
    "See this? This is my Decay Energy, formed from my techniques to emulate the entropy of Beeruses reign. It represents the inevitable end of all things, the slow slide into oblivion....the beauty that Beerus heralds! Just as you will soon realize that you will inevitably be defeated by me!"
    She fires the energy in a cone of decay shots at Vodkana, many of them miss but when they hit the ground instead of making craters they create clouds that persist, which seem to make anything that wander into those clouds begin to decay, some of the smaller more fragile stuff just dissolving into dust.

The rest:
    Killiana Jones is seen plundering an arcosian museum, taking such things like the Colda Lisa, the Frigid Falcon, and ....some modern art piece that looks like one solid color painted on a canvas? You don't get it (No one does, modern art is a mystery). Point is he is stuffing them into a bag. He isn't that strong, and he is vulnerable due to his antiquarianism.

The rest of them just begin opening fire with a bunch of ki blasts, with Beryl, Masala and Pinappla (wasn't sure whether you meant all four of them or just Jade) dodging them and returning fire in kind. The fighting is kind of chaos right now, we may have to clear this up so as to get this more orderly, or its just going to be confusing. However you do sense that Jade can take the Lavos on herself and the rest of the World Ender's Club isn't going be pushovers.

29. - Top - End - #149
    Titan in the Playground

(all of them)

Fakelight teleport to the museum
    "lolz. Wat R u going 2 do with this carp anywy?' she close the museum with force field.
    "look, I dont rly give a #%%$, but it's sort of my job to stop u, so can u stop? please?'

Cell.Jr also join the battle,abusing his instant transmission.

Vodkana smile. 'Wow. My father has such hardcore fangirls? Nyahaha. I am abit jealuse. And you know what?"
    Vodana at first dodge, but get hit by the decaying smoke.
    'I will be the godess of destruction, because I am the best at it.' she summon ki paws, coughing a bit, weakened, wanting to feel her punches on Entropia, flying to send barrage of punches

------
    My previouse Avater

30. - Top - End - #150

Elsewhere: Planet Cereal.

Android 10 doesn't go to Arcos. Jade and company can probably handle it, and honestly, she'd probably just get in the way.

Instead, she came here, planet Cereal. Home of a pair of Dragon Balls that can grant wishes beyond their creator's power... For a price.

They'd slipped her mind when she was talking to Jade, but...

If she remembered correctly, a group of Namekians settled on Cereal and lived in coexistence with the native Cerealians until Frieza's forces wiped out most of the population in order to seal the planet for profit, but...

Honestly, now that she was here, Android 10 wasn't sure if the Cerealian Dragon Balls even existed yet. She double-checked the dragon radar that she had... Borrowed and... Oh, there they are. If that didn't make sense timeline-wise, she'd just chalk it up to the weird nature of the timelines this Universe was made from.

And, super lucky for her: According to the radar, one of the dragon balls was even in the field she'd appeared in. What a coincidence. Now, where was it?

"You have a weird body."

Possessing a power level so low that android 10 didn't even notice her at first is a Cerealian girl, with pale green hair long and messy and her race's trademark red-eye, dressed in a dirty brown robe and clearly having gone a while without bathing. She appears to be about the same apparent age as Android 10.

"Your muscles don't twitch and I can't see your blood, what's up with that?"

"...You ask about that but don't seem to care that I'm made of blue and gold goo and have a long lizard tail on a mammal body?"

"I spent a fortnight living with slug people. You don't look that weird. But my eye can see what you're like on the inside. That's what's weird."

"So... Where are your parents?" Android 10 says while looking around.

"Killed by space pirates. Where are yours?"

"...Don't have any. I was made in a lab." This is getting really awkward. "So... Why are you here, then?"

"Wandering between settlements trying to find magical artifacts. Why are you?"

"...Same. Uh, shot in the dark... would these artifacts be... Balls? With stars in them?"

The Cerealian girl's eyes narrow. She holds up a small ball, with two stars, the size of a ping-pong ball. "I guess that makes us enemies then."

"I guess that does... Yoink!" Android 10 grabs the ball from the Cerealian girl's hand and immediately starts flying off.

And then a laser blast tears right through her torso and she crashes back to the ground.

"Ya know, I really didn't want to have to do that," the girl says as she strolls up, blowing the smoke from a blaster pistol that honestly looks a little too big for her hands, "but I don't take it well when people steal from... What in...?"

Android 10 sits back up, a hole still torn clear through her chest, as her body sort of liquifies and expands to fill the space. Some of obliterating matter congeals into smoke and sort of... Oozes into her body.

"Okay, I get it, you probably really wanna wish your parents back to life and—"

"Are you insane? Do you have any idea what kind of cost that Toronbo would demand to subvert the natural order like that?"

"...So, if you're not bringing your parents back, what do you want to wish for?"

The Cerealian girl's eyes narrow again. "Vengence."

Android 10 blinks. "You've got issues... So... Space Pirates killed your family, and you want revenge... If I kill the space pirates for you, can I have your dragon ball?"

"If you kill the space pirates for me you can have whatever you want, crazy weird goo lizard," the Cerealian child says while taking her dragon ball back from off the ground where 10 dropped it.

"So what's your name?"

"Rye."

"I'm Android 10."

"I didn't ask."

Android 10 checks to see that her dragon radar is intact...

"So, another shot in the dark, would the space pirates be based on the other side of the continent to the northwest of here?"

"...Yes."

"Well, then they have the other dragon ball so we've gotta go there anyway. Can you fly?"

Now she's just looking at Android 10 like she's insane.

"I'll take that as a no then. Grab my shoulders."

A confused Rye is too baffled to say no. She grabs onto Android 10's shoulders and Android 10 immediately rockets into the air at speeds far faster than Cerealians were ever meant to travel at.

AAAAAHHHHGHHH!!
    Last edited by Rater202; 2021-10-12 at 01:47 AM.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks