New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #181
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: DBitp IC VII: Down to Earth

Ten and Rhye head off to go sign up for the tournement.
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

2. - Top - End - #182
    Titan in the Playground

Jade:
    She considers the pure white girl before her, with a similarly pale adult man behind her. They had just stepped through a portal to come here and were very....quiet. Silent even. Even their eyes where a milky white, though the girl possessed a third eye colored purple.
    "Greetings, Jade Refera" said the man "This is Itokomiko, your new student here."
    "Hi.....Sensei." she said quietly, scrutinizing her with those strange eyes.
    "Hello. Just want to see a bit of a demonstration of what you can do."
    "On what?" she asks
    Jade points at a random rock
    "I can do many things. Anything specific you want to happen?"
    "Whatever you feel like."
    "....Very well. Repulsion."
    Itokomiko will bring her open palm up to point at the rock and suddenly it shattering from an expanding sphere of invisible force from the center of it with no ki blast in between.
    "....and this is only one of the few things you can do?"
    "Yes. It is one my simplest attacks and first I learned to do."
    "How powerful can you do it?"
    "A planet, maybe more. no one really bothers to nail it down past that."
    For good reason, Jade thinks wryly.
    "I see. I think you'll be a good addition to my students here."
    Itokomiko bows and says
    "I am honored that you accept me as a student, Sensei."
    Polite, quiet, powerful and calm. She is almost too good to be true. I'll have to figure what the problem with her is as I go then.

With Ten and Rhye:
    You go to the space station, there is this guy at the desk, he seems bored, and actually perks up as you come in. As if there is finally someone to talk to. One might guess that being the person to sit around waiting for people to sign up for one of the strongest tournaments in the galaxy, and possibly others would be a bit tedious as the number of people who'd sign up in the first place are probably really low and your in space so its not as if anyone can just come by. He's probably seen the same few people operate this station hundreds of times and knows your new. When you tell him your here to sign up he nods and says
    "Okay. Some of the rare people confident enough to do so. Before we do anything else, please get scanned by the PL scanner there? I'm sorry its probably a formality but I'm legally required to make sure your strong enough to participate before doing anything else. The tournament is held liable if you die because we let someone too weak in."
    He points to a big PL scanner right next to the desk, much more powerful than tiny scouters.
    "Its one of the most advanced PL scanners ever made so....don't worry about it blowing up. Some of the engineers claim it could accurately measure the power level of even Beerus. No one knows if thats true or not though."
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

3. - Top - End - #183
    Titan in the Playground

Cell. Jr. hanged around, hiding to the best of his abilities

Ugh.
    It was sickengly safe place. Well. Scooper would love it.

Scooper blinked. "Wh-what?" an anxiety have attacked him. Did he do something wrong? What did he do wrong?
    "No no..." he shook his head and unientianly powered up,while his breath became heavier- (despite not needing to brea frok both parents)

Cell. Jr. groaned. Will he need to give his medecines? Right now?

But Scooper tried one of the basic meditation moves he was taught for such scenario-
    he clench his fists, close his eyes. He take a deep breath and say deep as his squicky voice can. "Ooommmmerooow."
    He managed his fears, but ironicly his ki balance worked opposite from most beings- fear and anxiety powered him up, while calm, determination and joy powered him down both in power and health.
    "..Sorry... I'll present myself" he say and give a polite bow.
    "My name is Scooper. I am son of Vodkana. I.. I..." he stumble on his words.
    "want to train under Jade- just like mom did!" he burst at once.
    "Maybe she can help me to be strong just like she has helped my mom!"

----
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

4. - Top - End - #184
    Titan in the Playground

Jade: Assess Neonica
    "Hello again, Yellow Queen." she says "Doing well?"
    "Indeed. I have brought one of my daughters to train with you."
    "Hi Mrs. Jade! I am Neonica."
    "...You named her after neon?"
    "Well some of us were inspired by Oxyribo's usage of DNA as a name and thus tried to name all my princesses in the same way, but we quickly ran out of genetic and organic themed names and just started naming them elements. Then we ran out of those and let them choose their own names.....on condition that I had to approve of the name in case they went for something dumb."
    "Of course. Well we both know how powerful one of your Yellow Princesses are and thus Neonica, I think a demonstration would not be needed, so instead I'll ask this: why did you choose to become a fighter, Neonica?"
    "Well I just to protect others and I enjoy fighting, so why not? I promise know whats important, so I might as do what I love and help others by doing so. Simple as that."
    "Makes sense. Your in. You call me sensei now. Don't think I'll go easy on you though."
    Neonica nods. She never would've expected anything else.

With Scooper:
    The Police Officer raises an eyebrow, looks around. He doesn't see Cell Jr.
    "Your mother is Vodkana!? and she just left you here, abandoned, with no guardian to watch over you!? This is a case of parental neglect! I must check what the regulations are for handling such a violation of parental responsibility when dealing with a foreign political power from outside of Earth space. Such irresponsibility is not allowed on this planet I can assure you..."
    He pulls out his comm and begins talking to the other officers on a frequency. You get the sense this may not end....well if you let this happen. What will either Scooper or Cell Jr. do?

5. - Top - End - #185
    Titan in the Playground

Cell. Jr. sigh.
    He teleport near the officer.
    "No. Vodkana just sort of wanted him to feel like he went on adventure recklesslly. I am here to make sure he doesnt get in trouble"

"ooo." Scooper sigh with dissapointment.

------
    My previouse Avater

6. - Top - End - #186
    Titan in the Playground

With Scooper:
    "Oh. very well. Now if you'll excuse me I've got a VR Brawl to break up." the police officer salutes you and then flies away. What you do from here is up to you.

Jade: Assess Rush
    The Keldasian visitors standing before her.
    "This is Rush?"
    She says looking at the smaller one, who steps up
    "That is me."
    "Very well, show me what you can do."
    "Throw a rock at me."
    Jade shrugs and throws a rock at him. There is a moment where Rush begins to move forward then-
    -Skip-
    -the rock suddenly crashes against a hill to the side with Rush standing where it was, his arm out outstretched as if he already deflected it.
    Jade blinks
    "...What...did I just see? Its as if you were about to deflect it then- the middle part was cut out."
    "Its called the Time Skip technique. Its a powerful technique only useable by a very rare few Keldasians. I trained quite hard to be able to use it. It allows me to go into another dimension for 0.5 seconds where time flows differently and everyone else moves as if they are in slow motion."
    "I see. Thats quite impressive for someone your age. Very well your in."

7. - Top - End - #187
    Titan in the Playground

Cell.Jr with a frown guide Scooper to Jade's academy.

------

------
    My previouse Avater

8. - Top - End - #188
    Titan in the Playground

Jade's Academy:
    Scooper arrives at the same time as two soldiers from the Galactic Defense force is setting down this .....tube? with some kid inside.
    "Hm? Cell Jr, your not one of my appointments today. Who is the little guy with you?"
    She turns to the soldiers
    "and whats the situation with this kid? why are they in medical stasis?"
    "Well its simple, this teenager is from a planet called Gredor-4 all the way from Andromeda. Whole planet is radiation blasted. Rescue services managed to pick her up in time, but the radiation was taking quite a toll on her body, she'd die if something wasn't done. Available materials and crew at the time meant the only procedure that could cure her was the one to turn her into a infinite energy cyborg."
    "What do you mean available materials and crew? Aren't you perfectly capable of treating this without such a procedure?"
    "well yes, but most of the available doctors had been called over to treat patients in a newly broken out war in another solar system where casualty rates were much higher, the higher ups thought it'd be a better use of resources to focus on that than rescuing stragglers and survivors from a dead planet bombed long ago. urgency concerns, you understand surely. This child now has the power greater than most people in the galaxy if not the universe so we decided to pass her over to you since your probably the only person we know who can handle her."
    "Very well let her out."
    "We do not recommend that yet. Considering Vodkana's subordinate is here, it'd be best to get whatever their business is out of the way before we let her out? this kids a post-apocalypse survivor and was aggressive when we brought her in and has been under stasis to treat her this whole, so your going to need to restrain and calm her down when she gets out."
    "Fantastic." She mutters then turns back to Cell Jr. and Scooper
    "Alright, why are you guys here? Its weird for you to come all this way without Vodkana coming herself."

9. - Top - End - #189
    Titan in the Playground

Scooper fisted his palms excited, and by that his ki fell down.
    'I ran away! I can't standing sitting sick all day, all days! I want to become strong! Merrow!'

Cell.Jr. rolled his eyes.
    'Well, this planet surely killed this fantasy of your's. Yes, it was Scooper's intiative, Vodkana respect that, and hope that with personal journey he can overcome what ever wierd curse has befallen the kid. She sent me to watch over him, but the overly kind local authorities gave him problems, so I have exposed myself. Things are going smoothy, so Vodkana probably think my Hakaishin's duties can wait. Also, Vodkana has hidden a mirror shrad on him, so if emergency come, either she can summon herself to him, or he can get back to her. So yeah- it's boring. No drama, no risk. Ugh.'

Scooper look up at Jade.
    'Mommy always says you are the best teacher in existence! You have helped her and so many others! If someone can make a strong warrior out of me, it's you!'
    and then he blush and cower.
    ....Forgive me, Sensei.. I just feel so strongly about it.'

------
    My previouse Avater

10. - Top - End - #190
    Titan in the Playground

Jade:
    "I May..."
    for an instant she flashes a strange cosplay: flowing red robes, the caste mark of the Chosen of Battles Sidereal Exalted, a red anima banner made of ki then instantly back to normal, looking for a second as if she is a being of infinite warrior wisdom.
    "...have some experience yes. You will be given no special treatment. My class is specifically for students who at a young age, possess a level of power at least beyond that of Hailing when I fought him. An incredibly rare occurrence in the galaxy that no normal teacher can handle, not even most ki users, as normally such power is earned over years or decades of one's lifetime. A fitting job for "the best teacher in existence" no? If you wish to be taught by me, you must simply have power beyond that of your own father. If you are not that strong, it is not the end of the world, as there are other teachers who can handle the power you are at, and you can train with me when its demonstrated that I'm the only one capable of training you.

But first, such power must be figured out."

She lays a hand on Scooper's hand for a second, sensing his ki in depth.
    "Hm....you have great potential yes. Makes sense, given your parentage. But how much is it unlocked? Hm....."
    She conjures a seemingly normal boulder in hand and sets in down in the middle of the area.
    "Destroy this boulder, and I shall see what your truly capable of."
    She steps back to watch.

11. - Top - End - #191
    Titan in the Playground

Meanwhile... Carmita
    Carmita, Age 20 bathes in the spotlight. Victory was once again achieved, another threat foiled. The crowds cheered.
    "Carmita!" says the interviewer "How does it feel to take down another planet-destroying thug?"
    "Oh I'm just doing my job" she says, checking her nails. The crowds love the modesty. Got to play to them like that, everyone loves an everywoman, someone who is 'one of the people'. Especially their heroes. Makes them feel as if they could be one them, that she understood them. Its fine for her to have an ego as long as she doesn't flaunt it.
    "As long the people are safe, I feel great."
    "Thats good, people are saying your the greatest hero of the North Galaxy since Jade Refera, what do you say about that?"
    And there it was again. The comparison. The question. Jade was not taking an active part in defending the universe, having become a teacher yet still people looked up to her more than the one currently doing the defending. Carmita frowns. They only saw her as a shadow of someone who did greater deeds.
    "I say that I'm my own hero and Jade is....Jade, a teacher, nothing to do with this. Lets not involve her."
    Got to put it as positively as she can. Say anything bad about Jade, the hero who took down Hailing and no one was going to like her. After all what deed could she possibly do that could actually outshine Jade? In this new galaxy, everyone was much safer. The threats that Jade faced were ones that Rubila can't, since they were things of the past. She was stuck taking down random thugs and space pirates whose power level barely reached Hailings much something like Solitus. When was she going to feel the glory of a truly worthy villain to vanquish? When was she going to do something big that will ensure her legend, and make Jade Refera a thing of the past? She doesn't have any bad feelings towards Jade herself sure, but.....come on, let her have her day in the sun. Jade wasn't in the public eye anymore, why keep comparing them?

She knows why. Its because she made herself in Jade's image and admired Jade herself, from a distance. A red Brenchite girl, in tough biker clothes, a punkish hairstyle, all to evoke her image because its what people were familiar with, all apart of her image to make people notice her. For better or worse, Jade set the example and people rose to imitate her in some respects. Rubila wouldn't be here without Jade doing what she did, without following her lead, without being inspired- and she disliked it, the more she thought about it. She wonders if she could've been the hero instead of Jade Refera never existed. If she could've been in her place. If she had been born earlier, in a more dangerous time. But that will never happen. She was, who she was because of what has transpired. Therefore Rubila has to find a threat she can face to prove herself greater than Jade.
    "Third question: do you plan on entering the tag team tournament that is coming up? You one of the few people with a power level capable of doing so, I heard. Even Jade Refera will be fighting in it!"
    She pauses. She had got an invitation to such a tournament but hadn't paid much attention to it over the pressing matters of doing her job as a defender of galactic safety. But if Jade was there....now there was an idea. She could fight Jade, perhaps if she could beat her, Carmita could lay the comparisons to rest. She would be the new hero in town, no question, and Jade if she truly was the good person everyone said she was wouldn't care if Carmita got the glory or was stronger than her and go back to teaching. All she had to was find a partner then win.
    "Yes." she says with a grin. "In fact, I look forward to it."
    She declares to herself:
    Jade will become the past- and I will become the future!

12. - Top - End - #192

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    Jade:With Ten and Rhye:
    You go to the space station, there is this guy at the desk, he seems bored, and actually perks up as you come in. As if there is finally someone to talk to. One might guess that being the person to sit around waiting for people to sign up for one of the strongest tournaments in the galaxy, and possibly others would be a bit tedious as the number of people who'd sign up in the first place are probably really low and your in space so its not as if anyone can just come by. He's probably seen the same few people operate this station hundreds of times and knows your new. When you tell him your here to sign up he nods and says
    "Okay. Some of the rare people confident enough to do so. Before we do anything else, please get scanned by the PL scanner there? I'm sorry its probably a formality but I'm legally required to make sure your strong enough to participate before doing anything else. The tournament is held liable if you die because we let someone too weak in."
    He points to a big PL scanner right next to the desk, much more powerful than tiny scouters.
    "Its one of the most advanced PL scanners ever made so....don't worry about it blowing up. Some of the engineers claim it could accurately measure the power level of even Beerus. No one knows if thats true or not though."
    Rhye steps into the machine first It gings, giving a number in the hundred million. Not universe bendingly powerful but far from weak either.

Ten, on the other hand... Well, Ten is part Majin, and Majin ki is noted to be hard to quantify. If the machine can compensate for that, it gives a result similar to Rhyes.

Otherwise, it comes back with an error.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

13. - Top - End - #193
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    Jade:
    "I May..."
    for an instant she flashes a strange cosplay: flowing red robes, the caste mark of the Chosen of Battles Sidereal Exalted, a red anima banner made of ki then instantly back to normal, looking for a second as if she is a being of infinite warrior wisdom.
    "...have some experience yes. You will be given no special treatment. My class is specifically for students who at a young age, possess a level of power at least beyond that of Hailing when I fought him. An incredibly rare occurrence in the galaxy that no normal teacher can handle, not even most ki users, as normally such power is earned over years or decades of one's lifetime. A fitting job for "the best teacher in existence" no? If you wish to be taught by me, you must simply have power beyond that of your own father. If you are not that strong, it is not the end of the world, as there are other teachers who can handle the power you are at, and you can train with me when its demonstrated that I'm the only one capable of training you.

But first, such power must be figured out."

She lays a hand on Scooper's hand for a second, sensing his ki in depth.
    "Hm....you have great potential yes. Makes sense, given your parentage. But how much is it unlocked? Hm....."
    She conjures a seemingly normal boulder in hand and sets in down in the middle of the area.
    "Destroy this boulder, and I shall see what your truly capable of."
    She steps back to watch.
    Scooper gasp with admire. 'So cool!'
    Scooper's chromatic ears perk up with hope- which lower his ki.
    Something fundemental about his ki.. is very off.

'YES!' very eager to please, he jump and punch the boulder, not thinking of trying to use hakai energy.

(by the way, if you want me to move things forward the actual plot, tell me. I figured, some reintroductions, would fit...)

------
    My previouse Avater

14. - Top - End - #194
    Titan in the Playground

Jade:
    She sees you punch the rock...and it fails to break. She says
    "Wait. Something is wrong. Your ki just lowered for some reason, even though I just gave you motivation to succeed which should've made it go high. That...doesn't make any sense. Let me examine you again."
    She puts her hand on Scooper's forehead once more, searching a bit deeper, trying to figure this out then steps back.
    "....Huh, not even your mother had this problem, but I guess this tracks. Have you ever used hakai energy? Try again using that."

The Register:
    It gives both results without problems. Technology has really come a long way.
    "Great, that will do for participating in the tournament. Ten and Rhye right? I'll just enter you in... and your good to go."
    He says with some typing on his keyboard.

(Move on whenever your ready, I'm just introducing the students, and maybe some jade-imitators who are not vital I guess. Really I only need one Jade-imitator in Carmita, probably better to go for quality over quantity anyways.)
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2022-07-31 at 05:35 PM.

15. - Top - End - #195

Ten and Rhye go off to... wherever registered competitors are waiting.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

16. - Top - End - #196
    Titan in the Playground

Scooper

'Only... once.' Scooper say, he does the natural affinity, but not the mindset for hakai.
    He try- maybe even too hard, as purple ki form in his palm.
    Hakai isn't exactly easy- but it's wild and carnal.
    Feeding from induvdial's ego.

He manage to hakai... a tiny speck.

------

Universe 3: Shinjin High Facility

Mortyshin snuck between the corridors, looking behind his back.
    Bathroom breaks for shinjins in Shinjin high were only for 24 hours.
    'Ch...cheese. So much pressure. Why am I even doing this?' he looked behind his back, and when he looked back at the front he gasped as a shinjin girl stared at him with curiosity.
    'AAAHH!" the berve wreck shouted, and shooted from his wierd sci fi(?) gun- turning her into a puddle.
    He bitten his fingers.
    'Oh nononono! what have I done? It's... too late to back off...' he wiped hid escaping tears and ran forward.

Universe 3: Triple Hell
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mb-X...annel=TrapCity

A shadowy shilloute was chained in countless chains, with room tron like astetic. The shilloute had spikey hair/head.
    '*burp* Well? I sense you, you aren't that subtle you know, you chalk slug? Sending your psychic presence over the multiverse, might slide away from the pineapple suckers who are running this universe to sh$#54it, but not from me!'

'How curiouse. You are more impressive then most gods.'
    The prisoner hear a voice in his head.
    'Yeah yeah, do you have something worth my effort to offer?'
    ----------------------------

Back in Universe 13: West Galaxy Capitol Planet Of The Galacitc Sultanate.

This is a beautiful planet. Everything is built from marble, in astyle that remind of earth 1001 arabian nights.
    Magic is used more then tech, and flying carpets are more common then cars.
    The main race here is of green people who might have shared ancient roots with Namekians-
    https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/dr...20100308073406

At the large palace area, that could be a city by it's own right, a big heavy set Sultan smiled serenly.
    'It is time.'
    A short chubby purple person yelled-https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTd1J0hbD20iGr-Zd_eW_p2naTPFDcpQxWb9Q&usqp=CAU
    'Of course it is time! I am getting bored! Is it the way? To make your Kai to wait for you?!''
    The Sultan just nodded.
    'Thousand apologies. your divinity.'
    West King Kai wasn't sure if the Galactic Sultan was sarcastic or not.

But with that, the guards have started to open portals and to invite the competitors to the opening feast.

Whereever comptetitors are- a portal will be open, and A Pikkon-race guard will apear and bow with respect.
    'If you don't mind good sirs, ladies, or if you have other pronounce, please update us- the Twin Fist Tournament is ready and only wait for you all to begin!'

------
    My previouse Avater

17. - Top - End - #197
    Titan in the Playground

Jade: Restrain Gigara
    She blinks then says
    "Very well. Your in, kid."
    "What!?" Habana says "For such an unimpressive showing!? WHY?"
    Jade sternly gazes at Habana
    "Scooper is a wielder of Hakai energy. It is incredibly dangerous, the energy of the gods of destruction. Left untrained it could prove a danger to everyone around him more than usual Ki. No matter what his power is, he needs to be taught. He wants to be stronger so he is going to seek out ways to getting stronger anyways, this way I can make sure he goes down the right paths to that strength. He may not be all that destructive now, but its never about now when it comes to these things."
    Habana growls and hmphs at this.
    "Anyways. Now to attend to the girl from Gredor-4."
    She will go over the stasis tube and nod to the soldiers who stand back and open the tube. The green skinned, blue haired teenage girl stirred, then her red eyes flew open. Not recognizing anyone, she leapt upon Jade, roaring while punching furious without any discipline and Jade expertly grabs her wrists and expertly throws her down and sits on top of her, keeping in a hold to keep the teenager from moving.
    "What!? What the hell is this!? Where am I!?"
    "Relax. I am Jade Refera. Your on Earth."
    "Let go of me! Agh! RAGH!"
    "Calm down."
    "No! I was out in the wastes just trying to get my next meal, when suddenly some weird metal people come out of the sky and kidnap me! And now I'm in some place all green and cold with all you weird looking people! None of this makes sense!"
    "What is your name?"
    "Tell me whats going on first!"
    "Fine. Your planet experienced nuclear apocalypse long ago, your the descendent of the survivors. The Galactic Defense Force along with various charity organizations were doing life conservation efforts to get people like you off an irradiated planet and treated for the radiation sickness you had. How you were treated specifically has made you fall under my care. Your life has been saved kid, but unlike most, you got something extra that makes you my problem."
    "Tch, I don't need someone telling me what to do! I can survive on my own!"
    "Your not the person I'm worried about- its everyone else. You have the power to destroy planets now kid, and I can't let you go to do whatever you want."
    "Oh so I'm THREAT huh!? Damn right I'm a threat! Anyone that tries to mess with me, gets what coming to them!"
    Jade leans in her eyes hard
    "Oh? So...what does that say about me then? I have you pinned. I could easily kill you if I want. how am I, going to get what is coming to me?"
    the girl struggles and struggles....but can't break free. Jade is simply too strong. After a bit of a staredown, the girl turns her eyes from that gaze of steel and says
    "....Fine. I guess you won. Now what?"
    "Please, tell me your name."
    "Gigara, thats my name."
    "Nice to meet you Gigara. Now, are you going to behave when I let go of you?"
    Gigara looks at her a moment and says
    "Yeah. Sure."
    Jade gets off of Gigara, letting go and instantly Gigara tries to run for it, Jade flash steps in front of her and with a single blow knocks back towards the school.
    "Nice try kid, but I know a lie when I hear it."
    "Agh- what the hell!? How did you suddenly appear in front of me!?"
    "Thats what training as a martial artist gets you, along with other benefits. You listen, and follow along, you'll be able to do many other cool things like that."
    "...Like what?"
    Jade conjures a dragon statue made of gems from thin air, the rubies and sapphires and emeralds all sparkling the light, a beautiful three dimensional mosaic of crystalline prisms and color.
    "This, Gigara. I can conjure as much of these as I want, out of thin air. Anything I want, can be made. Just had to get good at doing it."
    "....I don't know who you are, where I am or what this is-but I'm in." Gigara says eyes wide with awe.
    "Good."
    For now, that was all she needed.
    "Very well, lets get training."

Week Later, Twin Fist Tournament:
    The students are sitting in the stands waiting for it to start. Its only been a week of training and they now watch her teacher walk out a a partner with Beryl, Pinappla and Masala being partners, as well as Carmita staring jealously at Jade while Carmita's partner, the bunny alien girl pop idol warrior, Amber, strode alongside her waving cheerily at the crowd.
    "So why are we here again?" asks Gigara
    "Because" Rush says "This is the kind of combat we, as Jade's students have to get used to. This is a learning opportunity in a safe environment, according to her.
    "Tch, know it all."
    "You asked." Rush says back.

18. - Top - End - #198
    Titan in the Playground

Scooper smiled with hope- and that has lowered his ki.
    He stared wide eyed at Gigara.
    "Wow" he said.
    Socialy he was wierd akward, when he was hyped, the energy in the room would lower, as if there were a natural phenomon that encoruaged people to cringe-
    when he felt weak and desprate, the energy in the room spiked, encouraging general envirment of despair and exaustion.

But he *tried*, even if most of his socializing were mimicry to what he has seen on shows. Wierd loner boy.
    On base, his PL were probably on the "same park" with the other kids, but he has probably 99% of the time lost on spars.
    But Spoon has felt porpuse. A path.
    He did *something* to improve his life and to fight the cosmic curse. And that gave a tiny bit of self pride.

The Twin Fist Tournament: Introductions.

Students might be invited to watch, but only reknown heroes are invited to praticate such as:
    Sir. Lucifer! The! Magnificent! and ex king Fenrir.

From the Southren Galaxy from planet Soibum, Original The Hedgehog,

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/77/78...a22bbf0621.png

and Edgy the Hedghog
    https://64.media.tumblr.com/41de2b61...4h27o1_500.jpg

crowd of chibi-ish anthros from Sobium cheer for them.
    Edgy wrap his hand. "I am no hero. I am just here to prove my superiority'

"Yeah yeah.' Original waved him off.

Ex assasian Keldasian in Yadratian outfit, Snap also walk. He became the guardian kf Yadrat, inspired by Lord Apfel, alongside his Yadratian student Hamusuta, both top members of the Spider Martial Arts school, restablished by Snap.

Two green Namekians are also there, Violo and Trobass and many more others.

Vodkana and her Hakaishins appear as guests- they truly arent considered heroes

The white Sultan has greeted everyone.
    "Welcome! Welcome! This is a tournament that happens only once in 2222 years!"
    the crowd cheer.
    "I assume that all of you have consented for the tournament and it's perils- those who are not- please retreat to the watcher seats by the end of my explanation- staying, means you accept what ever happens. Very well."
    He clap and start.
    "Rule number 1- this tournament practicated in pairs. Without a paper you are automaticly losing!
    Rule Number 2- No killings! Killing will lead to automatic disqualificstion!
    Rule Number 3- Every round has it's own setting and rules.
    Questions so far?"

If there he will explain.
    "The prize! Oh yes! The Kaishin Of War is sealed in his own demiplane, and the winner pair will get a training session with him, that guranteed to take them to the next level of their fighting style!
    Questions?"

After answering few questions, the white Sultan clap his hands and a force dome cover the arena- another clap and a feast appear, and not just any feast- a masqurade feast, all practicents get masks and costumes, fancy carnival like.
    "Well. Test number 1- find a partner for the tournament withing 10 minutes!"
    For some it's easier-
    Lucifer and Fenrir quickly stand by each other, some like, Edgy feel akward about it and make and a scene.
    "I dont do pairs" He hiss

"Oh. Come on! We always work together to defeat Doctor Omlet!' Original beg.
    "It's not the same thing!" Edgy growl, sending a red bi ki blast that Original barely dodge.
    "You know what? Maybe we should find diffrent partners!" Original said finally in anger.
    "Maybe we should!"

------

Not very far away from there- Jalo (from same specie as Jaco and scientist assasian with connections to the NeverEnding Rebellion.)
    His ki is undeceted as he did *something* on his computer.
    "By all the gods we are going to kill-" he wishpered to himself.
    "I hope it works"

------
    My previouse Avater

19. - Top - End - #199

At the tournament, Ten waves to Jade and Beyle.

When it starts, she immeidately hops onto Rhye's back and shouts "mine!"

Rhye sighs.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

20. - Top - End - #200
    Titan in the Playground

Jade:
    She and Beryl team up with each other and snark to themselves
    "2222 years? What announcer did they hire for this, no one would even remember that such a tournament even existed after so long."
    "Yeah it'd be too long to perform it consistently to be a tradition."
    "Yeah I'll have to organize a similar tournament if this is a hit because no one is going to accept this tournament becoming a matter of archaeology before the next one starts."

Pinappla and Masala team up on the other hand.

while Carmita and Amber team up with each other.

Galactic Social Media:
    Is already memeing about they can't wait to see the Great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grand descendants of the current participants fight in the next tournament and how this tournament will be viewed through historical documentaries or claiming to have found archaeological evidence of the previous tournament while making up ancient fights that happened 2222 years ago and or even claiming they were there to witness it.

The Students:
    Some of them are doing well in training. To break down them more individually, Habana a saiyan-tuffle hybrid is advancing at a rapid pace due to a combination of natural combat instincts and tuffle genius. Rush is similarly advancing rapidly due to being a Keldasian, as well as Neonica. The three of them constantly exchange who is the top of the class day by day, with no clear top student emerging. Itokomiko, and Gigara on the other hand each have their problems: Itokomiko is shy and quiet and hesitant to show off her true power, while Gigara is brash and reckless, constantly challenging the three strong students once she figured out basically flight, ki blasts and enhancing her strikes with ki- and constantly losing because of it, not as badly as Scooper but thats not saying much. Its a constant source of frustration for her. She wins more consistently against Scooper and Itokomiko.

21. - Top - End - #201
    Titan in the Playground

(The students are watching? Or also pracitcating?)

Well, the White Sultanate keep ancient sagas of the previouse tournaments- but they are ridicusly old.

Out of spite, Original and Edgy take random partners-

Original take Snap and Edgy take Hamusta.

When the time up, the anouncer-Sultan clap again.
    "Wonderful! Now..... for test number 2!"

Inside the dome wierd magic occur- mass "freaky friday"- everyone switch bodies in random.

"Find your partner- using names isn't allowed! You have... five minutes! Can you find your partners with no nams, diffrent body and voice?"

------
    My previouse Avater

22. - Top - End - #202
    Titan in the Playground

Jade:
    She calls out:
    "I personally think that Legend of Korra is a good show, Korrasami forever!"
    Instantly Three bodies instantly run over to her, since no one else knows what she is talking about.
    "Quick, whats your favorite pokemon?"
    "Goodra" says Masala
    "Gyarados" says Pinappla
    "Lucario!" says Beryl
    "and mine is Bisharp" says Jade
    She turns to the announcer and says
    "Found my partner"
    "Me too" says Masala

Carmita:
    Its a bit harder for Carmita to find Amber
    "Darn it, I only got her because she is fellow fighter and celebrity, I don't her that well uuuh....."
    A random body comes up to her and asks
    "Hey is your favorite food Kargakian pizza?"
    "Yes?"
    "Found my partner!" says Amber
    "Wait how'd you know"
    "I watched one of the commercials you said where you were promoting Kargakian pizza."
    "Oh." say Carmita.
    Whew, that was lucky for her.

Edit:
    "Oh! I've just received word from the managers that this part of the tournament will be under ethical review after this!" says an announcer
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2022-09-28 at 05:09 AM.

23. - Top - End - #203

"Okay, this isn't cool! If you're gonna do this to us we need to know it's coming before we sign up. You basically jut violated the minds and bodies of everyone participating."

"How did we meet!"

"You stole my dragon ball and I shot you!"

Ten, in whatever body she's on, immediately glomps Rhye in whatever body she's in.

"Mine!"

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

24. - Top - End - #204

Umph join us we have big clan

25. - Top - End - #205
    Titan in the Playground

Snap... failed to find his partner and both are eliminated- Snap might be one the greatest ex assasians, and got through a big phase of redemption- but he didnt knew him that well.
    )Inwill work on sheet for Snap)

Original and Edgy begrudingly have recongnized each other- Original noticed Edgy's edgy aura.

Violo and Trobass know each other for centuries, so they knew each other deeply.

Lucifer the Magnificent(!) tripped and fell randomly at Fenrir in his new body,and got terrified, sure the big scary woman he fell on would murder him, so he cried "Help! I am too magnificent to die!"
    Fenrir lifted him. "Found my partner"

Scooper was anxiouse and akward- he gave up. He said to Vodkana that "just going to the bathroom", but planned on skipping away from the planet out of shame- unaware that it will probably push him to even a bigger adventure.

The white sultan/anouncer produce a magical illusionary show, repeating his speech:""I assume that all of you have *consented* for the tournament and it's perils- those who are not- please retreat to the watcher seats by the end of my explanation- staying, means you accept what ever happens. Very well."
    He clap again.
    "Time is up." The white Sultan declare.
    Another spell and everyone are back.at their bodies.
    "I will declare it for the third time- staying here after anouncing the rules for the new round, means consent to it. This tournament is a *test* to find the greatest pair of friends in the universe, on the way there mystical triulatuions, may or may not occur. Due to it's nature, we cannot warn you beforehand about the exact details'
    "Gst on with it already!" The West King Kai screeched.
    "Very well. There are still too many particpents. It"s time to three leg race-"
    golden straps of magical cloth wrap the legs of all remaining praticpents.
    "You need to pass six rounds around this round room, 32 first pairs to finish- get to the next test. All is legal beside killing, flying and teleporting, just in case flying and teleporting is banned from this mini reality, and losing the binding cloth is an auto lose. Any questions?"

)It"s a race, that test the balance between the pairs. Though due to it's nature it can turn easily into a battle royale.
    It also a chance to showoff and defeat nonames" in flashy fashion)

Edgy and Original are among the fastet being in universe- but Edgy refuse to syncronize with Original, so they both fall into a razor ball, unitentionaly cutting through others.

Luficer is completly loosened, leaning on Fenrėr, who use his majin arm to throw them forward.
    If he sense they are in danger of losing, he would use his break probablity technique to even the field.

Violo and Trobass strech their legs to be much longer, and hop around with near perfect sync.

----

Universe 3: Triple Hell:
    ĺ
    Supreme Kai Eyre, kai attendants and security androids have gotten to the thin tunnela of the metalic artifical hell.
    No sign of the guard androids, nor the Oni mutants.
    It was quite.
    "No no no..." Eyre has panicked.
    "Should we report to Mosco-sama?" one of the attendants has asked.
    "No no... it's our responability, and we shouldnt disturb the sceduale of the God Of Destruction."

"Really? Urp*. And you want to tell me, you really believe there is no audience out there? No fourth wall?" A shilloute with a spikey head came out from the unescapable cell No. 999 of the Triple Hell. (Or HHHell. In godly net speech)
    Eyre fell to his knees.
    "Impossible...."
    While two young shinjins have accompanied him- shinjin version of https://i.pinimg.com/474x/8e/df/41/8...02879499b4.jpg
    and shinjin version of https://images.squarespace-cdn.com/c...ith+soundboard

"*burp*. A drunken stone age mortal could have escaped this joke with both hands tied behind their back." the shilloute said.
    "I am ashamed that you were ever my apprentice. I have stayed, because it was better then seeing you ruining my work."

Eyre shook. "Your work terrible! Highly unethical! You are a monster, Rikkushin!" he argued.
    The escaping prisoner was finally exposed-https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/rickandmorty/images/d/d3/Alien_Rick_Sprite_revised.png/revision/latest?cb=20170802041844

Rikkushin scratch his armpit. "You mean efficent. The mortal rate was the highest in the multiverse- under your pathetic managment, it became an utter sh&&%t. By my calculations, only universes 7 and 9 are worse then this one."
    He sip from a guord- https://i.pinimg.com/originals/0e/69...f14f9ccfcc.png

"Are you drinking what I think you are drinking?" Eyre has asked with horror.

-"Urp* What? Kaiju* wine? You should drink it too. It make you less dumb and weak"
    *https://dragonball.fandom.com/wiki/Kaiju

- "You are cannibal!"
    - "Efficent" Rikkushin has corrected Eyre.
    "But we are just repeating my trials and this is kind of boring." Rikkushin said

"I cant allow you to escape!" Eyre declared.

Rikkushin has chuckled. "Can you stop me?"
    Eyre have sent the androids to attack Rikkushin.
    Rikkushin tried to roll his eyes, but he was happy to show off- he had Yu-Gi-hu-ish kind of armband with a screen, he tapped on it and it shown this symbol-

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/dr...20170920125626

He pointed, and set of quick cards with this symbol hitted them- they were shattered to piles of trash.
    -
    Eyre's eyes widen. "Multiversal astrology?! I thought only the angels can use it!"

Rikkushin had a very statified grin.
    "If you have a brain, you can do anything. Anyway.. I dont care about this stupid universe- you have ruined it, and even if I take again my seat, some noisy angels or even time patrolers would annoy me.. no. I am going to universe 13-the time patrol dont interfere there, and I can do there what ever I want."

Eyre-:"I will call Mosco!"
    Rikkushin rolled his eyes. "I'll just murder you, and get rid of him. Look, you can't stop me- you can only annoy me enough to make me to decide that your existence is too inconvient. So MOVE."

Eyre looked away. "Step away." he order his people.
    "That what I *urp* thought."

he shoot another card opening a portal.

--Universe 13-Evil Space Hogwarts- Aka- Majo-Kakko. (But everyone know it's Evil Space Hogwarts)
    "Well, class. What is the third element of darkness as established by Moro?" A dwarvish creature has asked the class with little patience- even with mind control this lot were dissapointing.
    "Mmm... cruelty, Master Babidi?' one of the students with M mark on their forehead has guessed.
    "No! You fool! Die!" Babidi screeched and made the student to jump from the window- where inspeakable horror sent tentacles from a bottomless pit, dragging the student down there, and only loud crunching voices echoed out
    Dabura has entered the shady class with a grin. "Master Babidi... its about time.'
    And shown a note with a sketch of sheep.

"What an idiotic symbol for a loser Namekian." Babidi grumbled.
    "Maybe. But he has a strong cult, and also the power level on Earth is higher then ever." Dabura argue calmly.
    "Fine. I'll endure this cult- when I have my hands on Majin Buu, they will mean nothing! Hahaha!'

---
    In the space between universes- The Thousand Moony- A multiversal pirate ship-
    Captain Amon- the previouse Kami of Meal, who has abondoned his post the moment he found a hint of the Neverending Rebellion.
    This Nyagato was overall pleased- diverse crew, getting rich from illegaly smuggling merchandise, artifacts and even people between the universes, with a diverse crew

But he felt a tiny hint of.. guilt
    ------

Somewhere around the planet hosting the Tournament-
    Jalo in microsopic form inside a nano spaceship covered in anti ki aura- probably as invisble as one can be.
    He was building something... invisble around the planet.

------
    My previouse Avater

26. - Top - End - #206
    Titan in the Playground

Jade and Beryl:
    Jade and Beryl use telepathy connect their minds to synchronize their movements as they run forward through the race, their arms and legs moving as one set flawlessly, speeding as fast they can while punching aside anyone who gets close.

Meanwhile Masala wraps parts of her body around Pinappla's, her gooey body stretching over Pinappla's legs and arms to make sure Masala had control of them and they go running with Masala in control, running fast while Pinappla focuses on punching and nonlethally blasting the competition around them.

Carmita and Amber are at first confused.
    "Wait I have an idea!"
    Carmita then grabs Amber, pulling her close, then blasts a ki beam out of her feet to rocket them across the track without any flight, much like Goku once fired a kamehameha out of his feet when he was young, using the beam as propulsion.

27. - Top - End - #207

Ten roles her eyes and makes plans to explain to Whit esultan why this whole thing is Not Cool with her fists later.

For now, she uses her Majin-like physiology to tie one of her legs like a not around Rye's.

"Like we did that time, you know? But not quite like that."

Rhye silently questions her sanity because she actually understood that.

Ten then extends her other leg in order to pole-vault them to the finish line.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

28. - Top - End - #208
    Titan in the Playground

Edgy drag Orignal, and he try to roll and run over who ever faster then them, empowering their attack with ki- not trying to kill,just to knock over.

Original:"Hey, chill out! We are winning anyway!"
    Edgy:"In a race! They might be troublesome in next rounds!"

Edgy's first targets are the younger pracitcents

------
    My previouse Avater

29. - Top - End - #209
    Titan in the Playground

Jade:
    She and Beryl will run by Edgy and Original, Jade just deciding to knock them over first by shoving them.

30. - Top - End - #210

Should Edgy and Original attack Ten and Rhye, they'll be flicked away by a mighty blow from Ten's tail.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks