New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678
  1. - Top - End - #211
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: DBitp IC VII: Down to Earth

"You know, the thought occurs to me that just because we're not allowed to fly or teleport, that doesn't mean we can't use ki to propel ourselves. We could have like, just like, used a foot-Kamehameha to brute force our way to the end."

"...What?"
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

2. - Top - End - #212
    Titan in the Playground

Tournament: Get Interrupted
    As you race, suddenly what looks like a streak of light runs past all of you.....multiple times, lapping you effortlessly then stops. It was a thin little yellow majin with spikey lightning-like "hair" on his head, a black lightning bolt on his chest, wearing baggy blue pants and bracers. He turns and says curiously
    "Za? Zapzap, zazazaza, Zapple."
    Everyone stops at the sudden new contestant, confused as to where he came from. The Announcer calls out
    "Oh! There seems to be someone else suddenly on the track! and they're incredibly fast! they're however an illegal entry! The Referee is going out to get them off
    The referee walks up to the majin, and says
    "Hey your interrupting a competition here kid, where's your parents?"
    "Zap? Zazazaza."
    "Oh a joker are we? Nice try kid, this place is built to the nines with translator tech, we have more languages than we could ever count archived in multiple galaxies and all your saying is variations of zap, there is no way your saying a new language. Come on we're finding your parents"
    He tries to grab his arm and drag him along. Zapple does not like this, so he bats the referee to the side, sending him crashing into the wall, then sees him drop a whistle, and thus curious about what that is, ZOOMs over to it and begins blowing on it, making a bunch of annoying whistle noises. Carmita will cut her leg rope bonds and rush forward
    "Alright, time to get rid of the threat then!"
    Finally something to show up Jade in front of everyone, better than some tournament.
    But Jade and Masala both shout.
    "No! Carmita! Stop!"
    "Stop! Its not-"
    But Carmita already punches Zapple- who dodges easily leaving a little streak of lightning as he moves. She punches again, and he dodges again, with another little streak of light. She launches a flurry of punches only for him to dodge them all, all the while continuing to whistle noisily and annoyingly, having fun for a while but then getting bored as Carmita just gets repetitive and he just decides to kick her back and she finds herself sliding back across the arena, hurt.
    "What in the-?"
    Jade turns and yells to people
    "Everyone! Get out of here! Now! This is a Code Majin! I repeat: a Code Majin!"
    "But the tournament-"
    "Doesn't matter! CODE MAJIN! Send it to the entire galaxy! Because if there is a majin that is not under control then we're all-"
    "SPI-PSI!"
    Jade turns around at the new voice to see a little female majin with literal fire hair tied in pony tail, flame-orange skin, red eyes and red genie clothing, looking angrily at Zapple. In response he whistles annoyingly at her.
    "Spispi! Spi!"
    She flaps her arms in frustration.
    "...WHY ARE THERE TWO OF THEM!?"
    Jade says in disbelief. The Z-fighters had a hard enough time with one, why did she get saddled with dealing with two? People are beginning to run away at Jade's shouting.
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

3. - Top - End - #213

Without even missing a beat, Rhye turns and fires a finger beam at the red majin, her Cerelian Red eye letting her aim quite accurately.

Ten breaks the binding, shifts into a handstand and tries to use the feet-Kamehameha at the yellow one.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

4. - Top - End - #214
    Titan in the Playground

Majins:
    Zapple reacts incredibly fast, ZOOMing away from the attack, into the cosmos as a beam of light.

Spi-spi gets hit by the beam- but regenerates and turns around suddenly angry at Rhye
    "SPI! SPI-SPI!"
    Instead of the usual ki aura, an aura of pure primordial flame flares around her, radiating intense amounts of heat. Moreover, waves of magic radiate out from here, turning random bits of discarded junk into incredibly spicy peppers. She then inhales, her lungs inflating like a balloon cartoonishly then she exhales, blasting a cone of flame breath at Rhye that for some reason smells of spices. She will think this will be enough to kill you regardless of what you do, and get distracted by one of the peppers and extend her hand to take one and start eating it.

Meanwhile a communicator flies up to Jade and displays a screen of a high-ranking GDF member
    "Jade Refera! This is the Galactic Defense Force, we are detecting four unfamiliar incredibly high power levels in the Milky Way galaxy, one of which is at your location, the other zooming across interstellar distances at great spread away from and two others on other planets causing trouble. They are so high that Protocol Z1 has been approved. Jade Refera, the GDF are now temporarily under your command for the duration of this crisis. What are your orders?"
    She had been briefed on this. Because of her experience and power dealing with threats like these, she was now considered the primary person to hand over command of the GDF to in a crisis that threatens the galaxy. There was a list of other people that also qualified in the Z1 protocol if she is not available, but she was the first.
    "...Are they majins?"
    "Yes Ma'am. Each different in appearance but definitely acting chaotic and childish."
    She made her decision.
    "Try to restrain or keep them distract or busy while evacuating anyone from the area around them. They are to be kept alive."
    "Yes Ma'am."
    "WHAT!?" Carmita says "These majins are clearly dangerous! Didn't you teach us that to protect our universe we must do anything and everything to survive, including killing any threats? Your were once renowned your pragmatism, have you gone soft and idiotic!?"
    Jade rounds upon Carmita
    "Carmita, do NOT do this right now. While I fear the majins power- I fought Majin Buu at one point and still bear the scars- did you forget who my daughter is? Masala and other majins showed me how good they can be. It would be hypocritical to deny them the chance I gave her. If you want a pragmatic reason for this, it took the Z-fighters lot of time and effort to kill just one, multiple majins like this? That would be too destructive, better to figure out some way of keeping them under control until we teach them to behave. Until I receive reports they are an active intentional threat to people rather than just than just wild childs with too much power, those are my orders. And you will obey these orders, are we clear?"
    "....Crystal..." she says growling and flies off after Zapple.

5. - Top - End - #215

Her own Target gone, Ten shifts in front of Rhye and uses a super breath technique of her own to push back the fire.

"...I think I'm out of my league here."

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

6. - Top - End - #216
    Titan in the Playground

Beryl:
    "No your not!"
    she says coming to put a containing force field around Spi-spi, the heat becoming fill up the sphere until looks like a sun.
    "Have faith in yourself! and don't give up!"
    She says with as much cheer and encouragement as she always possessed, that unwavering hope and determination that carried people through anything even when Jade failed.
    "We gotten this far haven't we!? This many years defending the galaxy? And we're still going strong! Stronger than ever! Don't doubt yourself! Go forth and show them your might! Fight for what is right! None of this half-hearted stuff! The moment you doubt yourself- is the moment you lose!"
    Despite the heat getting stronger, she keeps her forcefield up will do so as long as she can.

Vanele:
    Meanwhile on some planet Vanele, a majin white as snow with ice-cream like hair with two ice-cream ponytails and christmas-like garb teleports in and begins..... making ice slides and skating around, enjoying herself. Or making big artistic snowmen and other snow-sculptures randomly Its causing a general disturbance in the city, people get angry at this strange magical child causing general ice-based mayhem with people slipping around or blocking traffic, but the worst comes when she finds TV showing a rerun of Frozen. She hears the song and despite only saying
    "Va! Va! Vanele!"
    normally she starts singing "Let It Go" perfectly the song carrying throughout the entire alien city, parroting the words without understanding their meaning. Normally this would be beautiful, but everyone in this time has grown so tired of the song that this finally enrages the populace enough to call the Galactic Defense Force to do something about it. Later recordings of this rendition of "let it go" would of course be taken down for copyright infringement throughout the galaxy aside from the people that take a sample and begin remixing it, thus starting a shortly lived trend of "Majinmixing". A few galactic defense force members show up and say
    "Ma'am? Please stop causing....whatever chaos this is. You are posing a danger to the safety of this city."
    Vanele tilts her head, not understanding whatever he is making noise about. Why is this being making noise at her? She creates a snowball out of primordial snow and throws it at the patrolman's face, .....doing nothing but scatter against his face like normal snow. Its snow, what'd you expect? She laughs at this like any kid does. They begin attacking her, and Vanele play fights back, but even her playing is dangerous as she sends one into a building.

Viva:
    A green majin girl with mossy hair water-melon themed clothing walks through a place on Earth. It was....much like a market, but not really a market. Money no longer being an issue, some people still liked to pretend and much like a renfaire, big markets and bazaars had been romanticized and turned into theme-park like attractions where people could pretend to play out the fantasy of wheeling and dealing in a vast market without any real money being involved or needed, while artists and musicians put out their work to show to the world in them acting as the "sellers" to the crowd. Viva knew not what was happening only saying
    "Vi? Viviviva?"
    Looking around curiously. The Majin of Life leaving little trails of moss, grass and flowers wherever she goes. She spots a stall....offering watermelons. They don't really sell things anymore. She comes up and tries to eat the watermelons display whole. Now grabbing some watermelon in this faux theme park market was one thing, lot of people did that. It was free, and nanofabrication meant there would always be more eventually. However, the problem was the RATE at which she was grabbing and eating them. Nanofabrication took some measure of time, so if the Majin ate too many the fabricator would have to take more time to produce watermelons for others. This would be an inconvenience at most sure but what mattered to the humans was that it was rude to the other people around them, there was always more sure, but it was polite to share nonetheless, and Viva was being very rude and greedy in their eyes.
    "Hey don't eat so much! share with the others in line-"
    Viva not liking the loudness and sharp tones takes a bunch of watermelons and flies away heedlessly through a building, not caring that she charges a hole through it or that it starts collapsing behind her, earth defense forces show up shouting
    "Hey! thats destruction of a building! your going to be punished for that!"
    And attack her, their punches making her drop the watermelons and crash on the ground. Angry at her food being destroyed, a sudden green aura of ki erupts around her and she attacks them

Dia:
    Dia meanwhile, a little majin girl with a sandy body and gemstones for hair, has already pushed a band off a stage and is busy singing much more badly, dancing and otherwise hogging the spotlight, loving people paying attention to her.
    "Di di diiaaaaa! didididi di, diaaaaaaa!! Diadia, diiiiiaaaaa..."
    Thats...literally she is singing, her name over and over again. the GDF will come in and begin fighting her and annoyed at being interrupted from her show will fight back with gem-walls to keep them from getting near.

7. - Top - End - #217

"Uh... I'm the one who showed up at the tail end of the last big thing. My only experinace with this sort of thing was getting shot in the head and then brought back to life like, thirty minutes later. Something I'm still struggling with the ramifications of a decade later mind you."

Ten was kind of too busy blowing to be speaking.

Of course, with the forcefield in place, Ten doesn't have to control the blast anymore.

She starts charging a pink beam at her fingertips

"Okay, I think I heard Jade say don't kill them... Turning them stone until further notice doesn't count as killing them, right?" Rhye, I can't see inside the forcefield, I need you to be my eyes. Point my hand the right way.

Rhye, being Cereleian and having a cerealian red eye, can see much better and make out th eMajin's shape inside the field of heat and flame. She adjusts Ten's aim as appropriate

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

8. - Top - End - #218
    Titan in the Playground

Spi Spi:
    She rants:
    "Spispispispispispispispispispispispispispispispis pispispispispispispispispispispispispispispispispi spispispispispispispispispispispispispispispispi-"
    She heat up hotter and hotter until she breaks free, an inferno aura radiating from her and burning everything around, Beryl jumping back from the heat.
    She will then attack Beryl first in anger, throwing tons of punches and Beryl throwing up her arms like a shield while Jade attacks from the side her kick like a meteor,, Spi Spy crashing into a wall but seemingly no worse for wear and jump back to come at as a literal and figurative inferno.

9. - Top - End - #219

Ten fires her "turn to stone beam" at Spi as soon as she thinks she can get a clear shot, Rhye spotting as established.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

10. - Top - End - #220
    Titan in the Playground

Versus Spi-Spi:
    Its.....successful?

She turns to stone. In a sense: the ray hits and her body becomes molten rock and lava, falling into the ground with a thud, and becoming really slow in her movements- she can't seem to fly anymore and every step is a distinct, other thud.
    "Spi."
    She takes a step
    "Spi!"
    She tries to summon up her flame, but it seems to be going very slow, like a building eruption. Jade attempts to speed behind Spi-spiy and knock her out with a karate chop to the back of the neck....and hurts her hand
    "Ow! My hand!"
    Yet when Spi-spi tries to react with a punch back, Jade can easily dodge it, and speeds away back to the others. Spi-Spi's movements are pretty much geologic in comparison to yours. She's still moving but your pretty sure anyone could escape from her.
    "Yeah. I think that worked....in a sense. I don't see this majin going anywhere fast in that state."
    They continue to discuss things while Spi-Spi slowly tries to angrily stomp towards them like some angry little lava-zombie, largely ignored.
    "so who do we go for next? Vanele, Dia Zapple or Viva?"
    "We can't catch Zapple, but we know where Vanele, Dia and Viva are and can respond to them. Whats the update on them? the GDF's battles con provide some context for what we're dealing with."
    they view the Galactic News Network:

The Galactic News Network:
    "Greetings Galaxy! We are coming to you live with our news drones showing you how the Galactic Defense Force is faring against these new Majin threats...." says the news man

Vanele:
    Vanele, as the Majin of Ice, freezes some ki blasts sent at her into chunks of ice that fall to the ground just....ki blastsicles, impossible as it may seem. She is ice skating around the city, the soldiers chasing her and she responds with throwing intricate ice sculptures of cute animals at them. Sometimes she goes after frozen treats just to eat them, other times she will see a random child and give them a gift-wrapped present in the middle of the fight. When she fights up close, her movements are graceful and prancing like a ice-skater or dancer, spinning, twirling and kicking with grace.

Dia:
    Dia is mostly make walls of gemstones and diamonds to block the soldiers coming at her while she continues posing for whatever cameras she can find. If they get past them, she makes a crystalline hand that grabs and throws them away. As they actually hit her The Majin of Matter fights more seriously, sending rocks and intricate sand chains at them but seems to prefer to make her attacks as aesthetically pleasing as possible, with the rocks being filled with colorful gems to make them look prettier and the sand itself being glittering. At time she attacks them with weapons that look more they were designed for display or art than to actually function- the swords she makes are all gold, gem encrusted and aren't even sharp, they don't cut anyone, she just thwacks them away with them. She constantly leaves herself open whenever she looks at a mirror or finds another pretty piece of clothes or jewelry to either look at or add to her appearance, and will randomly grab gold just because its shiny.

Viva:
    The soldiers attack her quickly get tossed about by plant vines coming from her wrists, or quickly discover that she is somehow a martial savant: any martial arts move they use against her, she dodges or blocks then copies or improves upon it at a ridiculous rate. As the Majin of Life, her ability to grow and improve is limitless and fast. At times she attacks them with plants in what looks like pokemon grass type attacks: firing leaves like shuriken, seeds that entangle and bind the troops, or fire beams of solar energy, other times her arms shift into various animal limbs to attack from gorilla arms, pincers, whipping and lashing with various tails, stopping to bite random food in the middle of combat to sample it on instinct or at times destroying random bits of garbage or litter. In a sense, she is life in its purest form.

Referas:
    "I estimate that Viva's going to be the hardest one of the three, I'll take her."
    "I'll go for Vanele."
    "Then I'll take Dia"
    "Who wants to go with what Majin?"
    Spi-spi is still advancing towards them, like a little continent upon a tectonic plate, fast like the formation of mountains, if anyone were looking they'd behold movements rivalling the grace and speed of geological forces themselves. Truly beautiful.

11. - Top - End - #221

Ten conjures som heavy walls around Spi just in case.

"I guess I can... Probably help with Viva? I can get pretty chaotic myself with this which is a good counter for stuff like uh... Plant Mancy?"

"I am out of my depths here but I guess if you need me I might be able to help with Dia? Im good at precision attacks so I can find weak spots in earth constructs."

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

12. - Top - End - #222
    Titan in the Playground

Spi-Spi:
    She is walking into the wall, slowly. This doesn't seem to be doing anything fast.

Vanele:
    Beryl will face Vanele herself, their fight spreading ice across the city, Beryl shattering the ice while Vanele slipping and sliding around to evade her attacks. Beryl's forceful fighting style goes up against Vanele's slippery, graceful fighting style, Vanele constantly spinning and twirling out of the way and send snowflake shuriken at her, while see fights back with her strength and power.

Dia:
    Rhye and Masala teleport in to find Dia admiring herself in a giant mirror, and Masala will charge in to attack first, knowing Rhye wasn't big on fighting, she and Dia fight each other, the two majins stretching and regenerating as they fight each other, Dia making diamonds, emeralds and other crystals to attack Masala while she fights back with her own majin magic to turn some of crystals into harmless cotton candy, a battle of magic and transformation as much as it was two fist-fighters.

Viva:
    Jade and Ten teleport in to find Viva having already defeated the galactic defense force that tried to attack her. Jade will fire a Trace Laser at her but Viva dodges the curving beam one direction change after another over and over again until it dissipated. Jade then tries to attack with normal close combat and the exchange is....insane. Jade is an experienced combatant, having over decades of fighting experience and training at this point and capable of innovating new moves, cosplays and so on with creativity and flexibility, fighting like an efficient sharp machine. To say she was one of the best fighters in this universe was probably no exaggeration- but Viva was keeping up with her, adapting and growing on the fly, matching her blow for blow. It was like Viva was growing as she fought, within her you could sense the infinite potential of all life. Plant magic was only scratching the surface of what she was capable of- where something like the Bio-Androids was a design put together from many parts, Viva was like a hypothetical super-prototype for all life-forms that things had deviated from or only reflected shards of what she is, like that final form of the vampires from Jojo part 2.

It was highly possible, probably even inevitable, that Viva could soon start to out-skill and out-power Jade herself. If she fought long enough, it is questionable if even Goku could defeat this one, for all warriors are only pale reflections of what the Majin of Life is. Viva is not a majin that just manipulates plants. Viva is a being that could potentially become the strongest being in all of reality if she trained enough. Its like some weird cosmic joke, because this infinite ungodly potential is in the body of a carefree wild child who doesn't know language and seems to thinking this is all a fun game. Jade realizes it to.
    "....This is bad. Might to figure out something......creative for this one..."

Meanwhile, the Kais:
    Tarasai and his siblings frown as they inspect the former prison on some remote alien planet.
    "This....is not good." he concludes "This is the Sixth Majin Prison we found broken. Someone is releasing them."
    Tarasai says, Deus responds:
    "And I can sense five of them are causing chaos even now."
    "What about the Sixth?" asks Yewah "Something called a.....Spooky Majin? called Hexxie? why did the old kais come up with these classifications and names?" she asks
    "Who knows?" says Arkea "These majins have been imprisoned since the near the beginning of the universe. Who knows what we're going on in their head when they were sealed away."
    "Shouldn't we go find this Hexxie?" says Deus "Others are being dealt with but...."
    "Hexxie is recorded as being more docile than the other Majins." says Yewah "Powerful in magic but should be safe....as long as she doesn't say magic words. According to the ancient books, at least."
    "Magic words like what?" Deus asks, eyebrow raised
    ""Please" and "Thank You" are the given examples" Yewah says factually.
    ".....How in Makai is it dangerous to say those? those are just polite." Deus says incredulous
    "I don't know, its hard enough to get this much information out of texts this old" Yewah says, shrugging.
    "Well...no matter what, we need to track down the releaser to prove that we can protect this universe. If they get to the last two, things will get real bad."
    says Arkea
    "Right" says Tarasai "I'm sure the mortal heroes can take of the ones already released. Lets go, follow the magic trail"
    They then teleport following the trail.

13. - Top - End - #223

Dia

Rhye stays back and provides supporting fire: Using her red eye and precise finger beams to take out Dia's stone and crystal projectiles. If she can get a clear shot

Viva

Ten uses her magic to try and patch up any damage or loss of energy that Jade's suffering.

"So I was gonna ask if you were sure if you wanted to take all of them alive... But then I realized that anything I could do would make it worse. If I could get a good grip on her I might be able to absorb her energy but... Not all energy goes down clean and even if it does I'm not sure what would happen if I integrated her traits into myself since she's clearly a different kind of Majin"

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

14. - Top - End - #224
    Titan in the Playground

Jade:
    She gets kicked into a building, climbing back out she says
    "Ten! They're children! They're innocent, and any of them could've been Masala. Y'know. MY DAUGHTER!? If you think I'm killing anyone like that, your greatly mistaken."
    She takes a stance as Viva eagerly awaits Jades next move, hopping back forth between one foot and another, with a smile on her face. She hadn't had such a challenge in a while!
    "Question is.....how do I subdue a being that can improve infinitely, adapting her fighting style to whatever I do, doesn't know my language and can regenerate from anything?
    Its not a question of power.... Viva could probably match however much power I get with enough time. This is a puzzle.....and aren't you like....a magical reality-warping being? Why are your solutions always just "absorb it" or "use ray to turn it to stone"? Don't you have like....endless possibilities at your fingertips even with the downgrade to just majin magic?"

Beryl:
    Beryl will use greater force to shatter through more of them, grab Dia, throw her up in the air for a clear shot.

15. - Top - End - #225

Ten

"...Are they really kids? I mean... Where did Masala come from? In my Time Buu only turned good becuase he ate the Grand Sumpre Kai and Grand Sumre Kai did a thing. And then like, Buu still had to be separated into his good and evil half and his original self destroyed. It looks like a kid but are we sure?"

"Uh... You remember how I went out to find the Cerealian dragon balls that one time? And how uh... I haven't eaten people at all in the last ten years? Yeah, those have a trade-off for use. I traded most of my power to bring Rhye back after I accidentally got her killed. Which, lucky for me gave me what I wanted in the first place, that is to say, not being hungry all the time or having to eat people."

"That and I'm trying to think of things that won't kill."

Rhye

Takes the shot she's given. She's not exactly worried about lethal force, given that Majins regenerate and don't have vitals and she only has precision attacks, so she's gonna shoot as strong an attack she can at what seems like where it would be most debilitating

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

16. - Top - End - #226
    Titan in the Playground

Jade:
    She responds
    "Masala came from a Good Buu yes....Maybe your right that I don't know if they are children or good or not.....but I have ideals. Beliefs. I believe that no one is born evil. That as individuals we always are free to make a better choice. These principles of freedom and individuality are the heart of who I am. If I give up on them just because its convenient, what would I be? Whether they are children or not, they are innocent AS children, like wild children raised by wolves. Why would I give up on them, just because of something like that? Imagine if they were saiyan children raised by wolves and somehow incredibly strong, would that make any difference from this?"

Beryl:
    Beryl will punch Dia into a wasteland, the Majin crashing the ground with a crater and picking herself up no worse for wear as the dust clears, is angry that her appearance is ruined by sand and dirt. So Dia
    decides to create beautiful primal diamond armor around herself and attack again and this time when Beryl punches Dia she finds it indestructible and thus Dia punches right back without fear of retaliation.

The Kais and The Lemurians:
    Amatar, High Sage of Lemuria long forgotten, contemplates the final two prisons. One of these were his daughter....or at least what his daughter became.
    "Arahunaa...." he whispers "Why? Why did you do it?"
    “High Sage” says one of his warriors “The Kais are flying towards our position.”
    “....Do you sense any hostile intent from their ki?”
    “Yes”
    “Attack then.”
    The Lemurian warriors spring into action attacking with ancient magical weapons like swords and spears, while The High Sage begins chanting to release the final two Majins
    “Who are these people!?” asks Tarasai as they fight and evade them.
    “I don't know! I haven't seen any species like this in any universe!” says Yewah, her space martial arts allowing her to travel and meet a lot of people.
    “What!? Then where did they come from!?” exclaims Deus.

17. - Top - End - #227

Ten

"Okay, fair enough."

Ten tries to support the containment effort by conjuring assorted walls but also shiny things that might distract the Majin.

Rhye

Diamond may be one of the hardest naturally occurring substances on earth, being a perfect 10 on the Mohs scale, but it's also very brittle. Hit it hard enough or at just the right angle and it'll shatter.

Using her Cerealean Red eye, Rhye should be able to find the most vulnerable points on Di's diamond army and a few precise energy blasts should disable the Majins defenses and let Beryl get in some good hits.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

18. - Top - End - #228
    Titan in the Playground

(OOC: finally figured out what to do here)

Jade: Unlimited Cosplay Works
    (You know what music goes with this: Emiya, Unlimited Blade Works)

Viva doesn't care about greed. She is the Majin of Life, not matter. Jade uses the additional containment time to bust out a technique she has been working on, a technique she has worked on for years:
    "Looks like I'm going to really have to go all out....Behold my ultimate technique....Unlimited Cosplay Works!"
    Suddenly Jade creates a pocket dimension around them similar to the Room of Spirit and Time/whatever you want to call it. But unlike it, its not blank, and does not have time dilation. Instead, its filled with floating cosplay expanding into infinity, with cosplay weaponry scattered everywhere. Viva looks around in awe as the containment breaks. Jade with hand gestures begins firing a veritable bullet hell of cosplay weapons, thousands of lightsabers, legendary swords, and other common heroic weapons firing at her like a lethal horizontal rainstorm. Viva dodges and weaves between them, the storm of weaponry coming from all sides, with Jade not letting just because the weapons are being fired. She attacks in melee, having perfect control over whether her own fired weapons hit her at all, any space not filled by her melee attacks being filled by various weapons from across all of fictions flying at the Majin, while Jade attacks furiously in a....weird way. There is a proverb in martial arts:
    "I am not afraid of the man who has practiced 1000 punches one time. I'm afraid of the man who has practiced one punch 1000 times"
    But Jade seems to break and invert this proverb at this moment. Every second that goes by she is changing into a different cosplay with each strike, attacking in endlessly different ways. In moments she is a Jedi, a Solar Exalted, a Hunter, a Ninja, a Shinigami, a Kryptonian, a Batwoman, a Spider Gwen, a Sans, a Life Fiber Hybrid, a Green Lantern, an Eldar, a Stand user, a Power Ranger, a Wuxia, a Cowgirl, a Pirate, an Ice user, a Magical Girl, a Gundam, so on and so forth, anything you can imagine being left behind as after images in her relentless assault, a thousand different heroes that inspired her trailing behind her as stills as if they're joining in the charge against the foe.

To Viva's credit, she was keeping up. Infinite potential, infinite growth meant she was dodging, weaving, blocking and so on in just as endless ways to defend herself against this endlessly varied assault, each strike being new and unrepeated that she couldn't predict the next, couldn't overtake Jade.....but why? Until one realizes: Jade is responding to infinite evolution.....with infinite chaos, with infinite possibility, with infinite techniques. Somehow, Jade has attained a state of fighting that broke the rules of a predictable, limited fighting style, a fighting style that could attack in with endless variations of techniques without repeating. She is the person that somehow practices infinite punches one time, yet somehow is just as dangerous as the person who does the opposite. Somehow, she was has made finesse, uniqueness, adaptability, mutability and variability its own form of overwhelming strength. Your looking at something completely insane, not stronger or better than Goku or any other great martial artist....but different. Something all her own, something hers. Your even seeing references to fiction that never was, new characters and worlds being created as it goes, as if this dimension was drawing upon imagination itself to fuel its power and create new weapons and clothing for her to use. At times Viva would attack back and Jade would defend in infinitely referential and endlessly possible ways as well. This was quite simply.....the peak of Referential Cosplay Style.

The fight is like seeing an unstoppable force and immovable object clash, but which one was which kept trading places.

But Jade wasn't just cycling through endless attacks for nothing. She was searching for a specific solution. A solution to Viva. She was the Majin of Life, infinitely growing and improving. But what can make Life itself stop improving? Make life, slow down and halt in its tracks? Not kill but.....keep life itself from going so fast? Soon, she has her answer. With one final strike she yells out:
    "Wallowing Sadness Strike!"
    She hits Viva, not to damage her physically....but to magically change her emotions so that she feels a great sadness. Viva then takes many attacks and flops to the ground, still alive but suddenly crying, not sure what to do in the face of this emotion.
    "The emotion that can make life stop in its tracks even if its only for a moment....is Sadness. Ten! I don't know how long sadness can hold, life has a way of picking itself back from sadness after all. Help me contain Viva."
    Jade will use the Unlimited Cosplay Works to invent a Mafuba to work on innocent creatures and begin using it to contain Viva in a jar until she figure out what to do with them.

Beryl: Cosplay As Empathy
    The diamond armor breaks from Diamond's attacks and Beryl tries to attack Dia. But no matter what attack, no matter how hard she hits, Dia hardens herself harder and harder until she is indestructible- infinite solidity. Infinite Hardness. Infinite Defense. Beryl's blows shake the world and send out shockwaves across the wasteland in their force, yet Dia is unharmed for what can possibly break the Majin of Matter?

So Beryl thinks of a different solution, she proclaims
    "Referential Cosplay Style: Angel of Empathy Archetype."
    With this, Beryl achieves her own mastery: A light blue angel outfit enfolds her, with blue heart designs on it. Images of all the most empathetic and compassionate people in fiction in blue flicker around her: Naruto, Aerith, The Flash, Winry, Thorfinn, Blue Lanterns, Fluttershy, and so on. Instead of fighting, blue threads of compassion are fired from her hands and connect to Dia, communicating through empathetic emotional connection, transmitting her feelings of compassion towards both Dia and the world and her desire to not hurt anyone while also transmitting a calming presence. In turn, Beryl feels Dia's fear and anger at those attacking her for reasons she doesn't understand.

Dia, feeling them, gasps. Feeling the same things Beryl feels, she understands on some level that other people hurt as well, and thus starts crying at the general feeling of it. Beryl with infinite compassion, hugs and comforts her until she calms down. Dia says
    "Dia!"
    And suddenly seems to be behaving. Beryl says
    "Dia, can you help us with the other Majins?"
    Dia tilts her head to the side, not understanding her words.
    "....Guess you still don't understand speech. But come on! Who is a good majin? Whose a good majin!?"
    She pets Dia and she seems to beam.

19. - Top - End - #229

Ten

A sudden paralysis beam should take the saddened Majin by surprise and prevent her from escaping the Mafuba.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

20. - Top - End - #230
    Titan in the Playground

(OOC: Okay, lets try to finish things up, I'm honestly can't bring myself to care/I'm burnt out on this/out of ideas/can't improvise well without people actively doing something about the problems I'm setting up. like, this just isn't working out.)

Jade:
    Viva goes into the Mafuba and the Jade teleports to Beryl

Jade and Beryl:
    "I've managed to kinda get Dia on our side with my Ange of Empathy cosplay"
    "Good, I've got Viva in a Mafuba. Lets see, Spi-spi is slowed down, Dia is....tamed? Leaving us....Vanele, Zapple and whats this weird spooky ki am I feeling? They aren't doing anything actively...."

Vanele Vs. Pinappla and Masala
    Vanale will get captured by Pinappla distracting her and Masala using her magic to imprison her in a cartoony katchin cage, finishing the fight.

Zapple:
    He probably gets chased down and captured by Jade using The Flash Cosplay from her Unlimited Cosplay Works.

Hexie the Spooky Majin:
    A little purple Majin carries an orange halloween book and is walking around a random planet, someone comes up to her ask
    "Hey little girl! where is your mother?"
    She looks at the man, opens her book and says a Magic Word From it:
    "Please!"
    Automatically the man feels a compulsion by that word and goes and gets candy for her, bringing it to her. When she receives the candy, putting it in a halloween pumpkin bucket, she says
    "Thank You!"
    And he is released from the control and looks around confused, not remembering what just happened. She walks by him and sees a random statue, thinks it looks boring, points at it and says
    "Abracadabra!"
    Purple light leaps from her fingers and turns the statue into a halloween monster- a werewolf. She giggles and thinks its awesome. A galactic defense patrol comes by and says
    "Hey! transforming the statue is illegal! also I think you just mind controlled that guy! Your one of those dangerous majins, I'm killing you"
    He fires a ki blast and she jumps a little out of the way then in looks up a magic incantation then intones back at him:
    Fus-Ro-Dah!"
    And a powerful wave of force blasts from her mouth and sends the patrol guard flying away. Then she turns and keeps walking.

Kais and the Lemurians:
    After some fighting and holding off with the Lemurian guards, the High Sage Amatar summons the last two Majins from their prisons. There are two flashes of light as these two final Majins are released.....

and two figures that couldn't be more different, striding out of the dust. One has three head tentacles, wears the majin attire in alternating black and white colors bisected down the middle with a clock symbol on his belt, snickering as he says
    "Why hello hello, isn't this a (familiar/eternal) sight? Hi, I'm Salabim the Majin of Time!"
    He says
    "Kais coming to kill little ol' me, me.....wheres the God of Destruction hm? Hey Orbiko weird time period we've woken up in huh?"
    "Shut up, time clown."
    In contrast, Orbiko is tall her skin as dark blue yet twinkly as the night sky, Wearing majin wear with a space theme, looking more like a teenager than a child with yellow eyes like distant suns.
    High Sage Amatar says
    "My daughter! If your in there please.....come back to me..."
    "What? No. You are NOT my father. Half of me is a Majin that never was, and the other half hated her little princess existence! Always being told what to learn, what to study and such and so on, never time to play or figure out anything herself. I'm rejecting you, I'm rejecting that stupid Lemurian civilization, and I'm going to have fun elsewhere. She/I got absorbed willingly! and Together, we're great than we ever were apart. I get to think and know things the other Majins don't, and I get to wield power over space beyond my wildest dreams! Power to do whatever I want."
    "But....Arahuuna...."

"THAT IS NOT MY NAME ANYMORE! I am Orbiko now, "Father"! I'm my own person now, not your little apprentice or princess to keep in some big palace or do busy work reading stupid tomes! and I don't have to listen to you anymore!"
    She teleports away. Salaibm cackles and says
    "heeheehahaheho! You really screwed that up, didn't you pops? But....I guess thats what the Lemurians get for being so early...."
    Tarasai flies up trying to attack Salabim and he just pauses the kai in time
    "Oh and theres you new Kais. I'm not surprised at you try to flail at me foolishly. But then....I can't really be surprised at anything. I wish something CHAOTIC would happen y'know, something truly.....UNPREDCITABLE, some MAYHEM you know!? But that probably won't happen. I can do anything, and its not as if there are consequences for it.....anyways bye, gonna go have......

FUN."

He says while cackling then teleports away, then the Kais look at each other worriedly as he says the last word as derangedly and demonically as possible.

21. - Top - End - #231

Rhye will probably go wherever Jade and Beyre go, for lack of better options.

Ten, meanwhile, decides to investigate the spooky ki.

"Interesting... Very interesting. I'm Ten, what's your name mysterious spooky Majin? Please and Thank You."

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

22. - Top - End - #232
    Titan in the Playground

Hexxie:
    She looks in the book then says as answer
    "Hexxie! Hexxie! Hexxie!"
    Then disappears and reappears in a flash and puff of smoke. She does it again, confused, disappearing and reappearing a couple more times. You realize that is she summoning herself to her own location with her True Name. She will then say
    Please!"
    At the utterance of the word you will feel magic try to control you tell her your True Name in return. You have a feeling that if she were learn it, she could repeat it three times to summon you in the same way- that the words she knows she has no idea how to say om a NON-magical way. She doesn't actually speak languages, she just says incantations because that is what the book gives her- and you sense that book is.....bound to her, that in some way the book and her existence are vital and inextricable to the other

Orbiko: Begin Teenage Rebellion
    She touches down in a random alien planet interested in exploring the culture trying to try things out, going to a bakery she sees some food and asks
    "Hey I want this donut thing."
    "That'll be 5 raditz"
    "...I don't have any money."
    Moments later she is outside, arms crossed.
    "....Oh right I'm in a culture far outside my own in space AND time. Of course I don't. But I do have super-space powers I could use! They won't notice if I take a few...."
    She will then steal a few donuts using small portals to stick her hand through and grab them one by one to eat them from a distance, but the worker notices the hand, recognizes it belonging to her and runs out to go find her and says
    "Okay, nice try but I see you stealing the cafe's donuts."
    "Yeah so?" she says "What're you going to do about it?"
    "I....I'll the Galactic Defense Force."
    "Oooooh sounds important. But I'm like a super-powerful majin but with like, the intelligence to like realize the full use of my powers! Thats pretty much an unstoppable combination. Unless you younger civilizations have some tricks up your sleeve.....but I doubt you have any worth worrying about."
    "Oh yeah!?" he calls the Galactic Defense Force and Orbiko waits for them.....and who shows up is....

Rubila, angry comes flying in. She had woken up, and now she is seeking to prove herself. She won't lose to Jade! She won't! Her time was passed, it was her time to shine now, her glory
    "Hey Majin!" she says "I'm Rubila, the current hero of the galaxy. You may give up now, for I am about to defeat you and Jade will realize how her time has passed. That its now MY time to save the galaxy"
    "Wow. Sounds like you have something to prove."
    "I have nothing to prove! I am this galaxy's protector, her time has passed and you have a committed a crime, you majin!"
    "I have a name you know, Orbiko?"
    "I don't care what your name is, your the enemy and I'm going to take you out, here and now!"
    "Oh please, I'm the Majin of SPACE. What are you possibly going to do to me?"
    "I'm going to go Super-Brenchite! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...."
    The city shakes and Rubila's hair turns gold and spiky while she glows with a golden light, the tremors from her power alone destroying property. Orbiko is unimpressed. Rubila then charges forward and attacks Orbiko who extends a hand suddenly Rubila slips right through a portal and Rubila finds herself on the other side of Orbiko and crashes into a building with enough force to make the whole structure collapse.
    ".....Shouldn't you be more concerned about civilian lives?" Orbiko says "I thought you were going to stop."
    Rubila rounds on her
    "No! it was you who made me crash into that building! Its your fault not mine!"
    "You could've stopped y'know."
    "RRRRRGH! Die!" Rubila charges again throwing punches.....only for to not each reach Orbiko. No matter how how fast she flies, no matter how close she gets, Orbiko always seem out of reach.
    "What....is going on!?"
    "Majin of Space remember? This technique I call the Shield of Infinity- I halve the distance you travel endlessly so that the distance to get to me is basically infinite. There is nothing that can reach me. Nothing that can touch me. This is just one of many powers of Space."
    Rubila realizes that charge toward her is useless and leaps back, trying to reassess the situation.
    "You see how useless it is to keep fighting? I don't really want to fight or kill anybody, I just want to have fun. Sure stealing a few donuts is illegal but I wasn't causing like, anything THAT wrong."
    "Shut up! This is my moment of glory! Jade has been upstaging me on all the Majins so far, where I haven't even gotten one!"
    "That sounds like not my problem."
    "Screw this!"
    Rubila shouts "I'll overwhelm you with pure power!"
    She raises her hands and shoutts
    "FINAAAAAAAAAAL-"
    Orbiko feels Rubila powering up a lot of energy, and says
    "...Okay then."
    "FLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASH!"
    A great powerful beam unleashes from Rubila, a beam of such destructive power, Rubila thought it could destroy anything but.....it doesn't destroy Orbiko. It doesn't destroy....anything, because Rubila finds herself teleported somewhere completely different, pointed upwards into the air.
    "You done?" Orbiko asks "You can't hurt me."
    "NEVER!" Rubila says "I'll find a way to kill you!"
    "Wow if your the hero of the galaxy, the cops of this galaxy must be dumb and incompetent. I should go overthrow them for being doing their job so badly. You talk about Jade....she's the person who made this system exist? If she allows you someone like you to fight, maybe she is the one that needs to be defeated."
    "Allows!? I am not under her orders! She doesn't order anybody she is just an old bas been! I am the one your fighting!"
    "Yeah yeah, whatever." Orbiko says "Your clearly not listening and have ignored that my defenses are invincible three times now so.....time to beat you up"
    She the begins a beat down of Rubila, punching and kicking around Rubila mercilessly without her being to do much about it until she is kicked out of Super-Brenchite. Then when Rubila collapses to the ground
    "so like, I beat you up, will you like, be my friend now? You clearly can't beat me."
    "No I-" she coughs up blood "-Won't!"
    "....Okay then. Guess you fear your leader too much to really go to the side of good then. I'll just go kill her so as to free you and the rest of your organization from her grip!"
    "I.....don't.....fear her......screw you.....Majin...."
    "Whats that? I didn't hear you, I'm going now..."
    Orbiko teleports away.

23. - Top - End - #233

Ten snaps, throwing up a spell to protect from indirect supernatural influences.

"You can't... Not do magic, can you?"

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

24. - Top - End - #234
    Titan in the Playground

Hexxie:
    She tries to look up the words your saying in the book....and can only find "Magic"
    So she says
    "Magic!"
    Three random magical effects happen as a result: a person starts dancing like a honeybee, another person starts experiencing a burning sensation, and Hexxie's body turns to iron for three seconds.

....Your guessing this is confirmation that all she can say is magic.

Orbiko: Begin the real fight.
    Orbiko she hovers above the Galactic Defense Force HQ, contemplating what to do next. She is contemplating taking them out nonlethally when suddenly Towa's infinity symbol appears on her forehead and she begins struggling and clutching her head, a dark purple aura exploding from her as she yells out her hatred for her father and unfamiliarity with this modern world are warped into a hatred for all things weaker than her by dark magic. Raises her arms and creates a miniature sun made out of plasma from her space magic and throws it at the HQ, the star hurtling towards them....only for Jade to teleport in and drain its energy, the star shrinking to nothing in her palm.
    "Ah damn it.....why is Makai interfering in this!?"
    she says
    "It doesn't matter"
    says Beryl arriving right beside her.
    "We still need to fight her. No matter how hard it is."
    "Right!"
    The two charge at Orbiko.

25. - Top - End - #235

Ten tries to cancel the effects on the two civilians.

This was going to be difficult, she felt.

"Okay, we're not gonna get anywhere if we don't communicate so... Raise this hand," Ten raises her right hand, "if you want to answer yes," she lowers her arm and raises the left, and this one if you want to answer no."

"Understand?"

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

26. - Top - End - #236
    Titan in the Playground

Hexxie: Copycat
    She will copy your motions without understanding them in a monkey-see monkey-do manner. This is gonna be harder than that.

GM Avatar: Intervene
    Alright, let me stop this before this gets any sadder. Honestly this roleplay peaked with the King Cold fight. Hi, I'm Robo-Raziere, the robo-GM in penguin village for this roleplay and such. Yeah, I hate to break it to ya: I'm out of ideas. without anyone participating I honestly can't do anything. The ideas just won't flow. My passion just won't spark. So....sorry, unless Rater like, does something drastic I'mma have to end it here. But! That doesn't mean I'm not going to wrap things up. Just....I can't do this without people y'know? I tried to do without the players that made this roleplay work for....what a year or more now? Its just not working. So.....instead of trying to beat a dead horse, lets try to through events in a more.....truncated manner. A summarized version if you will. I'm sure your intimately familiar with this kind of storytelling by now, so without further ado I present to you:

DragonballITP Abridged:
    The Orbiko Fight:
    Jade and Beryl fight her for a while going back forth in an epic battle, nothing works then say
    "Oh I have an idea! Lets fuse!"
    "Oh Good idea"
    Then they fuse to Berade who says
    "I am a combination of their love and determination together, Jade and Beryl! I am Berade, and I am the hero of this universe!"
    Then a truly spectacular fight begins where Berade fights Orbiko while they speed across galaxies teleporting throughout space in their fight, stars zooming around them as they speed through the cosmos blasting and punching each other. A fusion, to fight a fusion. This will continue until Berade finishes her off with a combination of the Trace Laser and Wide Blast, and Orbiko asks in the rubble
    "So you gonna break our fusion up now that we're defeated?"
    "No, you clearly like yourself this way, just don't attack anyone anymore."
    "Okay cool" then falls unconscious

The Majin Backstory:
    Tarasai will ask the Lemurian King I already forgot his name
    "So, why are you doing all this?"
    "Because long ago, the Lemurians were the first civilization to reach an advanced status before everyone else. Using magic we basically were beyond your current tech level while still on a single planet and were beginning to colonize others. The Supreme Kais however knew that if we started expanding we'd crush any potential for other life or civilization other than ourselves before they can ever begin. they began speaking with the God of Destruction about whether to somehow eliminate us, and we didn't want that. So I sought to use the Majins as weapons against the Kais to defend my people, some battles happened and I ended up sealing my own people away in time to hide them from the Kais, the Majins were sealed away by the Kais to prevent them from causing any more chaos and I basically froze myself in time to be unfrozen in millions of years so that I could return my people to the universe when its in a state that it won't crush anyone else."
    "Wait why is your daughter absorbed by the space majin?"
    "Oh basically while that whole bigger story was happening, my daughter was rebellious and wanted to see the universe but was stifled by my societies rules and expectations so as an act of rebellion she befriended Orbiko and soon fused with her."
    "I see....you do know that the Kais would've probably just....approved of you sealing away your civilization to save them all anyways right? None of this had to happen"
    "Oh. That makes it all very pointless and tragic now does it?"
    "Yup"

The Salabim Fight:
    He will basically find a random planet, destroy it then rewind time to restore it.....so he can destroy it again and again. Everyone will gasp
    "Thats like, super evil and screwed up! Why do you do this?"
    "Because I see all of time at once, all futures, all pasts, all presents! Its all meaningless to me! Thus my mind is broken like the Joker, or Jevil! also I'm a Marx from Kirby reference! Now I'm going to fight like you like Kid Buu, but with time powers!"
    A truly brutal fight occurs between Salabim and pretty much everyone else as he destroys planets, stretches arms and hits fighters with other fighters, messes about with time to confuse people, the Unkillables get involved who hold him off long enough for Beryl to use the spirit bomb on him and he dies in a blast of purifying light, destroying his evil forever.

The Makai Saga:
    At the school where Jade is training people, the students rip off a mask from Jade
    "Thats not Jade- its an impostor! Its- an Envy Demon?"
    "Behold! I'm an Envy Demon who was once a fan of Jade who tried to be like her but failed tried to be heroic against some space pirates! I made a deal with demons as I lay dying and became this and have somehow replaced her! She is now in Makai somewhere, and you have to go and find her! In Makai!"
    Then Beryl and other fighters go to Makai to rescue Jade. They end up taking on various demon lords along the way, such as the Demon God of Undeath, the Demon god of Utilitarianism and the most powerful of all the Demon God of Money, defeating him they all return to Earth.

The Kalzin Corp Saga:
    The fighters find out somehow that Executive Kalzin is making new bio-androids somewhere and teleport to him, he reveals
    "I'm screwed up person who makes some of bio-androids apart of my stupid harem! but the ones who aren't still stronger and made of weirder combinations than the Unkillables while having measures to not be made a family"
    "whatever still slavery" Jade says
    Then they fight and defeat them, at some point Android 45 reveals she is from this saga. Man, that character sure turned out to be relevant! Also at some point Kalzin reveals he turned himself in a bio-android to. he is still defeated.

Android 24 Saga:
    Basically a big rift in time forms somewhere out there the size of a universe, making all of reality shake. The time Patrol panics and says
    "Hey, Jade this is coming from the timeline you originally came from, have an idea whats causing this? timelines are falling into it as it grows." says Future Trunks
    "How the hell should I know? I haven't been there in literal decades. Though its probably the evillest jerk Android 24"
    "Well we forbid you from going in, this is purely a Time Patrol matter and needs us to deal with it. We're sending in our best-aaaaand they're gone. Can't contact them, lifesigns are....uh...bad or nonexistent." Future Trunks says
    "Well look who just ran out of options"
    "Just go into the weird universe-sized time rift of pure hate and save us all already"

And so Jade and the fighters go into the rift to find like a wrecked pseudo-multiverse of dark timelines crashing into each other as time breaks down. A second Jade arrives and teleport main Jade away with her, separating her from the rest and on a desolate planet Jade asks
    "What are you doing here? what is this? whats happening?"
    "Oh I'm basically a Sans-cosplaying Jade, this entire time rift is happening because you failed to stop Android 24 in your backstory, and I'm basically an edgy version of you that went through all the same fights in U13 but through making a bunch of tough decisions sacrificing other people and whatnot for the win and basically I think your not going to help at all and going to fight you to stop you from ever getting to Android 24. This entire final sagas basically a giant Megalovania/Undertale genocide route reference, with added parallel universes."
    "Wait its all an Undertale reference? Thats all this was?"
    "Always has been" Sans-Jade says
    They then have a fight for a while while Sans-Jade doing various classic Sans attacks in a brutal fashion with Jade not really going all out, then the collapsing timeline nonsense separates them again and Jade finds herself wandering through the desolate wasteland seeing ghostly images of her mother until she finds a gathering of various parallel universe Jades, most of them variations of Sans cosplays. One of the Jades is speaking
    "so yeah, this Android 24 guy is too powerful to face on our own, we got to come up with some grimdark way of defeating him together. Thats I gathered all the Jades of the universe because we know true hard sacrifices to save reality and no one else does"
    "This is bull" says Jade Prime "your all just failed versions of me who never got into a real timeline with good people who cared about you! your plans are not going to work!"
    "Yeah uh strike the uh......sucky Jade's statements from the record, she's clearly too soft or whatever, lets do this plan where we all attack Android 24 at once instead"
    They all go to do this, Jade sneaks in to try and help, but they all die and in the middle of fighting Android 24 a great explosion happens and she falls into an even greater rift....

into somewhere outside reality where she can see all of time and space, where her mother is.
    "Okay, who are you and what is all this?" Jade says even more confused
    "Oh I'm your mother and I'm basically a WD Gaster reference."
    "Wait....your literally wearing WD Gaster cosplay. Oh god, this really is all just an Undertale reference. Why? Why all this"
    "Basically I'm from a timeline from before yours, in which I'm somehow related to Doctor Gero. When you were born however, your time traveling sister sent you to your timeline to be an orphan."
    "Wait what, sister? why?"
    "Oh I raised her as a scientist, who then got told various truths about the universe by Towa about how ki-users basically massively outclass everyone else in terms of power and how thats unfair and how Zen-Oh basically has carte blanche to destroy whatever he wants and is basically a child, so she basically resolved to destroy reality and remake it without stupid ki users or stupider gods constantly destroying stuff. This whole thing is basically Towa and her's plan to overthrow the current order and recreate reality to be better in their eyes. You were basically nothing but a pawn, one of many experiments to produce a timeline so screwed up it would cause a rift like this that would make everything cascade out of control, just....the one that succeeded. All the other Jades basically failed to create the circumstances to destroy reality. They basically put this cosplay on me to force me here to prevent me from telling anyone about their plans."
    "Wow, thats all really heavy and screwed up. What now? I'm just floating in.....not-space."
    "Oh Masala will basically open a portal back to reality we can go through because of some object made of a material called Eternium making up objects thats just go around in a circle through time forever. Its supposed to patch holes in time like this by being a guaranteed stable loop object."
    "Cool."

Soon Jade, beryl and her family faces Android 24.
    "I AM ANDROID 24! I'M BASICALLY THE INTERNET AND HATRED INCARNATE!"
    "So basically.....Reddit."
    "YES! I AM THE GIGA-ALPHACHAD OF ALL CHADS, AND THE REST OF REALITY IS NOTHING BUT SOYJACKS FOR ME TO DESTROY! LOOK AT ALL HOW BIG MY MUSCLES ARE! THEY'RE BROLY HUGE!"
    "Yeah we're just going to kill you with the power of love and Undertale pacifist route now, kay thanks bye."
    Jade then turns into her Goddess of Hyperdeath form once again and blasts Android 24 away with a rainbow beam.

Towa and Jade's Sister will say
    "No! Our plan! its ruined!"
    "Sister, no hard feelings right?"
    "Yes hard feelings! your no sister of mine"
    Jade will punch them both out.

They then use the Super Dragon Balls to restore time to normal with a wish. They then return to Earth to live out their days in peace.
    "So what did we learn from all this?" Beryl asks
    "That the real friends was the Undertale references we made along the way." Jade answers

The End.

Finally, I got that all out rather than keeping this undead horse goin- Jade crashes in
    "Thats it, I'm done being written by you"
    No, Jade. Stop. I'm too egotistical to be beaten by you get away-Jade beats me up and kicks me out of the story.

Go Home folks. Its been fun, but.....I think we all know that this roleplay has been past its good days for a while. Best to end it before this gets anymore ridiculous or anymore of a whimper. Its been fun, I wish I could've gone on more adventures with you in a better form but.....sometimes you got to acknowledge when things don't work out, and just go out on the best note you can. I hope I can at least see you all again someday, somewhere else, perhaps in some other story. For now though, I'm going to rest at my home, my job finally done. You want to know the endings of all your characters? Write them yourself. Robo-Raziere surely can't do it anymore. See ya, hope you have a good one. This is Jade Refera, signing out.