New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ogre in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Default e10 Psi-Knight and Psi-Knife (Soulblade)

Changed this to e10 subclasses for Fighter and Rogue. Might just make a psionic base class.

https://homebrewery.naturalcrit.com/share/Z7bKrcWwr

The way UA psionic talents work is a bit... Restrictive? I think? Hard to put into words. The current talents aren't really that impressive, though I love the mechanic. I do however think that the Battlemaster maneuvers could fit in with psionic talents (the battlemaster is a proto-psionic subclass it feels like).

I put about 20 minutes of direct thought into this so don't expect too much but I think expanding Psionic Talents is a way to go, if not just making this part of a base class... Hmmm...

Edits to be made later

Psi-Knight

Sweeping Attack: When you hit a creature with a melee weapon attack, you can roll your psionic talent die to attempt to damage another creature with the same attack. Choose another creature within 5 feet of the original target and within your reach. If the original attack roll would hit the second creature, it takes damage equal to the number you roll on your psionic talent die. The damage is of the same type dealt by the original attack.
    Last edited by SpawnOfMorbo; 2020-04-24 at 10:19 AM.