New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #271
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Zodi Plays: Custom Robo (Redesign Your Robo, We Know What We're Doing)

Quote Originally Posted by Aeson View Post
    They really didn't want you to accidentally get that nonstandard game-over, did they?
    It's not like you lose any progress for it. I think they just thought it was funny to stretch it out – if they did, I agree with them. And giving it a unique line every step of the way instead of looping probably makes it *more* likely someone will go all the way, just to see how long the joke goes.
    Quote Originally Posted by jamieth View Post
    ...though Talla does her best to sound objective and impartial, it doesn't cover stuff like "ask a 9-year-old to tank for the party."
    My Homebrew

2. - Top - End - #272
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Zodi Plays: Custom Robo (Redesign Your Robo, We Know What We're Doing)

On Episode 19:
    ......What count as a "small businessman" in this world? how large are the big businesses? are big businesses even real here? Bogey raises a lot of questions.

Yeah Lucy, Gyro has anime grey hair, that joke won't work.

this seems like a very long gag.....now he is getting meta....

okay now this is REALLY getting meta.

but yeah we're in the base now, time for someplace new.....if desolate.....
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

3. - Top - End - #273
    Colossus in the Playground

Oh hey it's time for an Halo!

Zodi Plays: Halo [17] The Negative Zone

Video Length: 25:28

Okay so straight up, for some reason me and Em just... immediately got off on the wrong foot with this level. We are a little salty during this. That aside, this level is actually pretty good, exploring a new area and shooting up... admittedly more of the same enemies but in different situations so it is much more preferable to the levels that are just Levels We Already Did But Backwards. The space ship portions are a little rough because of bad checkpoints and enemies that just drop down from the ceiling or spawn in place the instant you're not looking at them.

But... all things being equal, this wasn't as bad as we made it out to be, we were just lowkey salty for some reason. Hopefully, the back half of the level will help cheer us up. Hope you all enjoyed, I'll see you all then!

4. - Top - End - #274
    Troll in the Playground

To be fair, Halo hasn't been afraid to shy away from comedy. It's just usually the Chief's deadpan sarcasm. The ceiling's a little more than usual, admittedly.

No, it's fair. If there's anything this game is abysmal at, it's waypointing and telling you where you need to go. No questions about it. It's awful. You get, like... 4 waypoints over the course of the game, and three of those are where you need to fly Banshees.

You're playing on Heroic, that's why things eat a lot more. Normal feels way more manageable, enemy health and damage-wise.

Yeah, this level... there are just too many same-y encounters of too many guys with bad checkpointing. It's frustrating. And can build up the salt the 4th time you have to go through a section.

...yep. Yep. This seems to be around exactly as many death-by-grenades as I'd got with my friend.

5. - Top - End - #275
    Titan in the Playground

I believe I've said this already: A lot of what Halo did was revolutionary at the time.

At the time.

Everyone's copied this game, taken things that work and polished away things that didn't. This game is almost 20 years old now, its flaws are gonna stick out like sore thumbs.

Spoiler: For after meeting Keyes again
    Show
    He's alive right now?

Oh dear D=
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2020-07-01 at 10:46 PM.
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

6. - Top - End - #276
    Titan in the Playground

On Halo Episode 17:
    Yeah, the Chief and Cortana basically develop a "serious stoic guy and sarcastic sidekick" relationship, where Chief does stuff while Cortana cracks jokes while they go along, which humanizes both characters.

also apparently the first game was designed with themes of abandonment and loneliness in mind? since all of Chief's comrades are dead at this point? like I know this is probably defied by the co-op your doing, but imagine going through this game solo: your often the only human there, your allies are mostly Cortana and some humans you rarely see then die off screen, and you have to fight through numerous enemies.

which I know, your probably rolling eyes at that and thinking thats nonsense, with these copy-pasted level designs and such, and nothing in game telling you about Chief's backstory. but thats really what I've read looking up on it. .

also it should be noted: the actual capabilities of Master Chief are augmented beyond human limitations, and basically superhuman in their strength, reflexes and speed, being described as moving in a blur, their bones virtually unbreakable, being able to lift three times their body weight, and so on. the game mechanics of course don't actually show this- there is no way for a player to replicate the reaction time of Spartans which are increased by 300%. and of course his power armor enhances his abilities further. so imagine Master Chief doing what your doing, but he has no second him, no retries and basically sees the world as moving in slow motion to make up for it and you'd begin to have an accurate picture of how he fights through all this.

7. - Top - End - #277

"Halo is Microsoft's shot at delivering the Metroid feeling of being utterly alone" is not a take I expected to hear today.

Honestly I can kinda see it.

8. - Top - End - #278
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
    "Halo is Microsoft's shot at delivering the Metroid feeling of being utterly alone" is not a take I expected to hear today.

What I always hear about is the crampedness of the original ship, where there's a lot of people around... and then that first step out of the escape pod. A wide open world, the ring stretching above you. Everyone you came in with is dead. You're all alone here, on this expansive 'planet'. Just that very first moment of truly seeing Halo.

9. - Top - End - #279
    Titan in the Playground

I remember Master Chief being compared to Samus at some point. I don't know where, but I remember it, sometime in high school. might've just been my one IRL nerd friend at the time. so *shrug*

10. - Top - End - #280
    Dwarf in the Playground

at the time (2007) this was totally badass
    Last edited by 12milematt; 2020-07-02 at 11:03 AM.

11. - Top - End - #281

Thank you Em.

Behold, the source of my blood curse.

12. - Top - End - #282
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    also it should be noted: the actual capabilities of Master Chief are augmented beyond human limitations, and basically superhuman in their strength, reflexes and speed, being described as moving in a blur, their bones virtually unbreakable, being able to lift three times their body weight, and so on. the game mechanics of course don't actually show this- there is no way for a player to replicate the reaction time of Spartans which are increased by 300%. and of course his power armor enhances his abilities further. so imagine Master Chief doing what your doing, but he has no second him, no retries and basically sees the world as moving in slow motion to make up for it and you'd begin to have an accurate picture of how he fights through all this.
    The (allied) AI in Halo is also pretty bad to help reinforce the power fantasy of being this unstoppable badass.
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

13. - Top - End - #283
    Titan in the Playground

Thank you Em.

Behold, the source of my blood curse.
    Video not available for me :( thankfully there is 2019 remaster so I can experience the awesome all over again! which in that is not master chief, but Nicole, a female spartan that he commanded, rather than master chief turning out to be female. which I like, because its staying true to Oum's vision and the actual Halo universe.

14. - Top - End - #284

And so it begins!

Zodi Plays: Custom Robo [20] The Zed Syndicate

Video Length: 23:04

In this episode, we begin the assault on our enemies! Marcia and Roy branch off to go fight the Zee Dyndicate, while Gyro, Harry, and Mira go to fight the Zed Syndicate. Though for some reason I'm predicting we'll end up having to take both of them out ourselves...

If you were concerned about last episode not having any fighting, worry not! This one is almost entirely fighting, and that won't be changing any time soon! We're up against Oboro's ninjas, and while the fights aren't necessarily hard they can be a little grueling if you're not careful. And after beating up some ninjas, Shiner appears! Because of trying out new parts I discovered a pretty damn good combo to deal with him though so he's about as worthless as he expected. Unfortunately, afterwards, Mira falls against one of the stronger ninjas, and it's up to us to go it alone as Harry treats his sister's injuries.

We also fight a man with no pants. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed, I'll see you all next time!

15. - Top - End - #285
    Troll in the Playground

Poor Eliza. People only follow her because she's a beautiful woman. Instead of appreciating her for her skill.
    Okay, being treated like dirt is a valid criticism, though.

It was mentioned earlier that there was a split after a leadership succession crisis or something, I think. So, probably promoted from the old leader. Or maybe there's still an overall leader, and it was just misdirection as to how splintered the multiple factions were. Since they all seem to be sharing the same base.
    Last edited by DataNinja; 2020-07-03 at 12:19 PM.

16. - Top - End - #286
    Titan in the Playground

On Episode 19:
    ....Yeah I'd thought this was just a very long tutorial and that the new map meant the real game was starting, but no apparently Custom Robo just doesn't want people to be let out of tutorial hell.

tutorials this late make me think that the creators thought this game would catch on into some multiplayer set up and thus all this was just going to be storyline thats supposed to prepare for like custom robo competitive scene, but it never did so it was all for naught.

they have so many ninjas in them because anime, and why anime has so many ninjas in it, is because japan. there answered your question.

Z Syndicate seems like the cartoon criminal organization that would hand out business cards if the world wasn't an absolute wasteland.

17. - Top - End - #287

Super late video due to work and stuff woo!

Zodi Plays: Custom Robo [21] World Is Mine -Oboro Mix-

Video Length: 29:02

In this episode, we resume the storming of the Zed Syndicate! Roy meets up with us to help beat some ninja butt, and proves himself to be the worst AI companion in the game what with his constantly dying because his main weapon is a single shot magnum. Thankfully we have a shotgun and no regard for our safety, so we're good. After blasting our way through ninjas and scientists, we meet up with Marcia and ditch Roy to fight 1v3 in the enemy favour... to go have the exact opposite fight against Oboro, as Seig reveals the dark truth; he's actually a good guy! Surprising no one, Oboro folds like a house of cards, attempts to use Rahu to fight us and somehow fails worse, and everyone meets up for some more exposition, which we'll get to next time.

Hope you all enjoyed! I'll see you all next time, take care.

18. - Top - End - #288
    Troll in the Playground

Yay! Was hoping it would just be late!

Oh no! Pokémon trainer formation!
    ...oh, I see. The goggles mean they don't auto-make eye contact.
    That is the purpose of the goggles.

"We didn't expect it would be you." Literally who else does anything in this town, Obero?

Oh gee. I wonder if Marcia's ability to half-dive is going to come into play to this inability to control Rahu. And/or Gyro's watch.

Oh no, cutsceeeeeeene!!
    The stars predict tomorrow you'll wake up, do a bunch of stuff, and then go back to sleep.~ That's your horoscope for today.

19. - Top - End - #289
    Titan in the Playground

Episode 21:
    "Let me explain to you the entirety of quantum physics while I pass out" *does so successfully*
    Gyro: "I still don't understand."
    "let me do it again."
    Gyro: now I understand!
    "good!" *passes out*

Sergei....turned against Oboro! DUN DUN DUUUUN! (I'm not even surprised, Sergei has Itachi vibes all over him, of course he is a double agent)

so basically,the ol' megalomaniac psychopath getting defeated because they can't comprehend another being having their own thoughts and feelings story. goes how it always does. so then who is the real final boss? this was too easy.

20. - Top - End - #290
    Titan in the Playground

Episode 21:
    so basically,the ol' megalomaniac psychopath getting defeated because they can't comprehend another being having their own thoughts and feelings story. goes how it always does. so then who is the real final boss? this was too easy.
    Landlady Lucy, obviously.

Or maybe Harry?

.. no, Protagonist NPC Boy.

21. - Top - End - #291

A new Halo appears!

Zodi Plays: Halo [18] Elite Elites

Video Length: 20:29

Bit shorter than usual, because of how I cut the videos but eh, that happens.

In this episode we finally finish fighting through the Covenant ship, finding the ill fortuned fate of Keyes... turned into a fungal bloom by mushrooms. Ah well, I can't call them every time (I still think he was a sleeper agent). And as we mention in video it's... honestly not that big a deal? Anderson Johnson has more character than him and we haven't even MET him in this game (I know he has a scene in it but we didn't see it). Keyes is just... some guy basically? And then the way we put him out of his misery is by just punching our hand into his face, which honestly just seems really really silly, especially since decay exists as an extant form of life. I highly doubt we actually killed Keyes in a way that matters.

Regardless, with the ill duty of retrieving his codes dealt with, we can fight our way OUT of the ship to some banshees to fly away... far harder than it sounds because the black armoured Elites are rather effective at murdering us! But we get through it- hope you all enjoyed! Join us next time... for the beginning of the end!

22. - Top - End - #292
    Troll in the Playground

Yeah, it's definitely true that Keyes is not a particularly well-developed character. You did get it right with "military", because his whole thing is... basically being a standard, exemplary representative of the UNSC. You go into Halo not knowing anything about the conflict or whatever, and you spend the game separated from people... so, you really need the character distilled into one, specific, strong image. And Keyes does, at least, do that well. He's willing to do what it takes to protect his people, to defeat the Covenant. IT gets the important atmosphere of this military body across. It just means that he's never expanded on outside of the novels, because there's no real time to dedicate to it.

RE: Johnson - fun fact, apparently his lines are different on Legendary, and there's a humorous (non-canon) cutscene with him if you beat the game on Legendary. I feel safe in saying this due to the fact that I assume you are not going to be playing this on Legendary.
    But, yeah. He and Foehammer are fan favorites for this game. Which is especially impressive with the latter, given she's literally just a radio voice, and never appears in person in any cutscene.

All this dying and death and backtracking.... yeeeeeah, wasn't super fun. The beginning of the game is definitely a lot more fun, to me at least. Up to about the Jungle level where the flood's released. And playing on anything harder than Normal is brutal.
    Last edited by DataNinja; 2020-07-08 at 01:19 PM.
    The stars predict tomorrow you'll wake up, do a bunch of stuff, and then go back to sleep.~ That's your horoscope for today.

23. - Top - End - #293
    Ettin in the Playground

On Halo Episode 17:
    Yeah, the Chief and Cortana basically develop a "serious stoic guy and sarcastic sidekick" relationship, where Chief does stuff while Cortana cracks jokes while they go along, which humanizes both characters.

also apparently the first game was designed with themes of abandonment and loneliness in mind? since all of Chief's comrades are dead at this point? like I know this is probably defied by the co-op your doing, but imagine going through this game solo: your often the only human there, your allies are mostly Cortana and some humans you rarely see then die off screen, and you have to fight through numerous enemies.

which I know, your probably rolling eyes at that and thinking thats nonsense, with these copy-pasted level designs and such, and nothing in game telling you about Chief's backstory. but thats really what I've read looking up on it. .

It's worth noting that the novel that accompanied the initial release of the original Halo actually came out before the game. The Novel came out October 30th 2001, and the game came out November 15th, 2001. And the Novel told the backstory, leading up to right where the game picks up.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by AvatarZero View Post
    I like the "hobo" in there.
    "Hey, you just got 10000gp! You going to buy a fully staffed mansion or something?"
    "Nah, I'll upgrade my +2 sword to a +3 sword and sleep in my cloak."

Non est salvatori salvator, neque defensori dominus, nec pater nec mater, nihil supernum.

Torumekian knight Avatar by Licoot.

Note to self: Never get involved in an ethics thread again...Especially if I'm defending the empire.

24. - Top - End - #294

Hey how about some Custom Robo? I'm sure that'll be nice and nothing dramatic will happen.

Zodi Plays: Custom Robo [22] Silly Robo Fighting Game

Video Length: 31:19

In this episode, Sergei tells us the truth. The secret truth, the truth above the truth we just learned for becoming a S-Class Commander. A more secret truth than that truth- partly because some of the truth we did receive didn't make it clear what we were or were not supposed to take from it, so there is some clarification our buddy has to do as well as filling us in on more of the details. After that, we head off for the Amusement Park that Rahu has hidden itself within...

So, that's a short description for a long video, but that's because Sergei has a lot of interesting things to say and he spends a very long time saying all of them. So with that in mind I'm just gonna delve right in to those words below.

Spoiler: Much wank about story and world
    Show
    The first thing he shows us is a recording of the Z Syndicate Leader, who very explicitly and immediately is made clear to be our dad. Turns out he was part of the government research team dedicated to stopping Rahu, but as the years went on the knowledge tore away at him more and more, until he eventually decided there had to be another way to stop this thing than leaving everyone as sheep trapped into a gilded cage. Thus he founded the Z Syndicate, an organization dedicated to studying and exploring the outside world so that they could find a way to deal with Rahu for good. The only real solution they ended up with was using the memory erasure device we used to defeat Rahu the first time, which he hid on Gyro as a watch. Unfortunately, our dad got sick and died before he could do anything, and upon his death Oboro and Eliza set about their schism, because they were corrupted by the allure of power.

Now this is a LOT to take in, obviously. Adding to this; Rahu is some sort of invisible natural creature dedicated to the eradication of humanity and the constant improvement of itself, like some sort of psychic death spirit, and the only reason we're able to even SEE it is that for some reason it ended up diving into a custom robo and ended up stuck there, becoming a mixture of machine and meat, likely torturing it with the uncomfortable feeling of having physical form, driving whatever being this WAS even more crazy than it already IS. It was only due to punching it in the brain with the memory erasure device and then curb stomping it while it had zero knowledge that the humans of the past were able to defeat it... and even then, it was more like they fed it bodies until it ran out of things to learn and fell asleep.

It's pretty clear that whatever plan our dad has... is a stopgap if anything. Rahu is an existence beyond our own reckoning and it only has a body due to being stuck in one, I don't think we can kill it in a way that matters so even if we do use the erasure watch on it and end up being able to beat it down into submission, it still might wake up again someday. It's a pretty bad plan, and to his credit Dad says as much in his message... and also more or less says he was a terrible father and he's sorry for placing this burden on us. What I find interesting is taht he doesn't even make attempts to apologize OR justify is behavior, and Gyro seems to not even really care THAT much either. He's come to terms with the fact that the only adult he really had in his life was Lucy, which is a fun contrast to Marcia learning that uh... sometimes being selfish and bad is a form of love as well. Oof.

Speaking of Marcia lets think a little about what Sergei has to say. He always kind of intended to vanish into the outside because he felt like Marcia relied on him too much, and he hoped that'd help her grow as a person. To his credit he does say this idea is ****ty, and Marcia agrees even though it did eventually work. But ultimately, he didn't actually leave for Marcia, because he met our Dad. And our Dad talked to him about some stuff and, after pretty clearly hitting it off with him, says that if he ever notices an inconsistency in the world, come and see him again. This is a pretty loaded thing to say given Sergei's ALREADY learned about the outside. What could be left to see that is "wrong"?

Then it hits him; his sister. For her entire life she's been forced to go through studies and tests at the lab to find out what her deal is as an empath- seemingly for no real reason or result. Their parents are dead and yet she's important, she's special. She can't really make friends because her powers make it too hard to function around others, and her brother is the only person who she can even stand to be around. If their world is so perfect- the perfect orderly dome that the government wants it to be, where everyone has basically what they need and can survive and stuff- then why is his sister going through such trauma? In the words of Sergei himself... the world is meant to be equal. But Marcia's powers stole equality from her. This is an unavoidable inconsistency with the world- someone is suffering due to a circumstance of their birth.

There is... a lot, to think about on that. It speaks to this idea that Custom Robo's world, the inner dome of humanity, is way more screwed up than it seems. Hell, Sergei goes on to explain that every single one of the people who first went into the dome, beyond the heads of state, were mind wiped so that they thought this was reality. The dome was made from Custom Robo tech, so it's like the world is one big holosseum in a sense. All just to serve a particular function. The function in this case being to present a perfect world were everyone can be content. But perfection can be an enemy to an idle mind, and so we get stuff like goofy criminals doing crimes because it's not like they'll get in much trouble, as long as they don't hurt anyone. It's fine, let them act out. We get bounty hunters who make a big show of how cool and impressive they choose to be, and that's fine. We get incompetent cops who serve as a sort of glue; look at how useless they are, if only someone who is special and cool like you could stop the criminals. Let the docile masses have their play while the real commanders do the work to save humanity.

It's extremely messed up and I kinda love it, and wish the game could have been a bit longer so we could see more of this, to really hammer it home that this is a world where things are "perfect", perfect enough that realizing his sister has a natural advantage over others- an advantage the government makes very clear they will go to any lengths to learn about, up to and including ruining her life- is enough to make Sergei flip the script and go join a clandestine, quasi-terrorist organization. And now he's told us all of this, and the game gives us maybe like three seconds to reflect on it before we march off to the destroyed remnants of an amusement park, bombards us with goofy ninja fights, and STILL has us n cutscene mode even as we finish out the video. Metal Gear Solid eat your heart out.

So yeah. That was our video today. Custom Robo is a silly robo fighting game. Hope you all enjoyed, I'll see you all next time for... silly... robo fighting game at its silliest, actually. Take care.

25. - Top - End - #295
    Titan in the Playground

I honestly had forgotten a lot of the details here! Mindwiped-populace, sure, Rahu-was-a-ghost-monster, sure, but I didn't remember the details of how it was defeated, or its life cycle, or the plan to beat it. Or how the game actually ends, for that matter.
    Quote Originally Posted by jamieth View Post
    ...though Talla does her best to sound objective and impartial, it doesn't cover stuff like "ask a 9-year-old to tank for the party."
    My Homebrew

26. - Top - End - #296
    Troll in the Playground

Plot twist. ...I will admit, I didn't actually see this coming. I'm glad that they went this route with the father, though.

To be fair, this game is pretty dang dark for such a cutesy-looking tone.

I like what they've done here. Barring the silly 'genetic memory' thing, and... I mean, it's fine, I can accept it, it's a weird spirit thing, it's all very mature and thought out. They've rationally created a world within the limitations of their engine, and doing what they wanted to do. Without making the player feel terrible about anyone involved in the present that we've met, at least. There are obviously people who still know, but most people - even, I imagine, the people who do the brain conforming stuff - just... are doing it because that's literally all they know. (Though, obviously, it's still traumatized Marcia, so you can still hate them quite a bit. )
    Last edited by DataNinja; 2020-07-10 at 12:29 PM.

27. - Top - End - #297
    Titan in the Playground

On Episode 22:
    Ouch when someone's final message to you is saying "I'm a terrible father" and its demonstratively true....

....This goes deeper? Oh no.

I applaud this game for doing this inversion with Marcia. Bravo.

"Yeah I guess there is a selfish sicko in every group"- Harry, resembling that remark since 2???

Spoiler
    Show
    What? "Rahu was originally invisible, formless but still physical and capable of inflicting damage"....he was a plague? oh spirit.

and Rahu wouldn't even have genetic memory, its psychic so it just needs its normal memory erased. if its a psychic being that can only maintain its new genetic structure through constant memorization of how to configure itself that way and the genetic structure falls apart when it stops maintaining the configuration....

yeah but what if it erases Rahu's memory of how to learn? while its possessing a robo, its a psychic being at heart, therefore its own ability to learn is also psychic and therefore something that can be manipulated psychically. its lobotomizing it so that it can't form long term memory, but it works.

28. - Top - End - #298

Late video due to a variety of things oh no!

Zodi Plays: Custom Robo [23] The Zee Syndicate

Video Length: 24:32

In this episode, yours truly remembers the contents of this cutscene wrong! Hoorah! We also beat up a **** ton of Elize's goons, and that's basically it. Honestly that's not all that bad considering the sheer intensity of Things Happening recently in this game.

29. - Top - End - #299
    Troll in the Playground

...oh boy, sure is mood whiplash, yeah.

Ah, Marcia. Never change.

And oh boy. We go from sleek tech to carnival of doom. I'm losing respect for Eliza.

30. - Top - End - #300
    Titan in the Playground

been playing starbound all day. time to see this nonsense.

On Episode 23:
    ....wow, so important Zodi. I bet the choice didn't matter at all and the devs just threw it because they knew this game was never going to get big enough for people to talk about it.

Harry's Dead? Yay! This is cause for celebration.

Why haven't you already left him? Harry is a shallow jerk, let him die.

Aaaw, he survived in both realities.

so.....Shadowrun-esque both times then? because if a shadowrun party hasn't fought in a skyscrapers bathroom as a part of their professional multi-step mirrorshade plans and/or pink mohawk insanity, what are they even doing with their lives? (no seriously if you want to ambush someone, a bathroom is a very logical place to do it: its private, closed off and people are often vulnerable and focused on something else while inside.)

Fabulous Fighting Four...oh no they have alliteration! I can already hear the Tokusentai playing....

....how would Marcia know what flu season is? if the world is so desolate, the seasons wouldn't mean anything and the controlled conditions of the dome wouldn't have time to simulate seasons that would endanger peoples lives with diseases. it would be an unnecessary thing to design in. I know its a joke, but its not real funny if it makes me wonder how Marcia would think that in the first place.

....that ninja jumped out not even two seconds after they left. wow.