New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #241
    Bugbear in the Playground

Flumph

Default Re: Number of Character Appearances VII - To Absent Friends

Should we change "X charmed" entries in alterations into "X with swirly eyes" since most of them are actually suggestion spells?

2. - Top - End - #242
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by b_jonas View Post
    Kubota's ring laced with lotus extract
    You know, for the longest time I assume "my last dose of lotus extract" was suggesting Kubota had ingested an obscure potion to boost his rolls, but it was actually the poison on the ring.
    Curious.
    An explanation of why MitD being any larger than Huge is implausible.

See my extended signature here! May contain wit, candor, and somewhere from 52 to 8127 walruses.

Purple is humorous descriptions made up on the fly
    Green is serious talk about hypothetical
    Blue is irony and sarcasm

"I think, therefore I am,
    I walk, therefore I stand,
    I sleep, therefore I dream;
    I joke, therefore I meme."
    -Squire Doodad

3. - Top - End - #243
    Orc in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

For those who having been following my updates closely, know that I finally got my hands on all six Gygax Magazines, so all information from me, going forward, will include them.

They have 1729 words over 56 panels in 6 pages. There are 17 new characters (including two that return in comic 975), the 15th highest of any source, behind Spoiler Alert and ahead of the wallpaper. The number of words per page is the second highest, with 288.17. Only DStP is higher, with 305.52, and 3rd place is Book 7 so far, with 280.96. In terms of words per panel, it’s the only source in the top 7 that’s not a calendar.

Big thanks to my wife and kids for getting me the magazines for Fathers’ Day.

4. - Top - End - #244
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Yxylu View Post
    Big thanks to my wife and kids for getting me the magazines for Fathers’ Day.
    What a nice gift!
    You found the secret message! Don't forget to edit the wiki!

5. - Top - End - #245
    Orc in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

For 1237 That’s Bait:

Belkar Bitterleaf +1 (1236, 14 Jun 2021) +26 words
    Durkon Thundershield +1 (1236, 14 Jun 2021) +14 words
    Elan +1 (1236, 14 Jun 2021) +14 words
    Haley Starshine +1 (1236, 14 Jun 2021) +55 words
    Minrah Shaleshoe +1 (1235, 14 Jun 2021) +14 words
    Mr. Scruffy +1 (1236, 14 Jun 2021)
    Roy Greenhilt +1 (1236, 14 Jun 2021) +86 words
    Vaarsuvius +1 (1236, 14 Jun 2021) +23 words

This is the first update since I got the Gygax Magazine comics counted, so the following numbers will be off from last time.

Roy is still way out in first place of words spoken (64,698).
    Haley is comfortably in second place (39,532).
    Elan is in third (35,441).
    Belkar stays in fourth (33,975).
    Vaarsuvius is still in fifth (28,138).
    Durkon comes in last for the original Order (22,852).
    Minrah (3,279) pulls ahead of Bandana (3,266) and is behind Malack (3,528).
    Mr. Scruffy keeps his total of 118 words. He’s in 243rd place.

This is the first time since 889, on 20 May, 2013, that Elan has appeared completely alone in a panel, with no visible Lutey or Armand. That was in a dream sequence, and the last real instance was in 744 on 29 August, 2010.

A couple more facts the grow out there:
    This comic was released in the 9 o’clock hour (EDT), as were the previous five. 7.4% of comics are released them, more than any other specific hour.
    Thursday is the fourth highest-frequency day for new comics with 15.76%, higher the Tuesday and both weekend days combined.

Quote Originally Posted by knag View Post
    What a nice gift!
    It sure was!
    Last edited by Yxylu; 2021-06-24 at 01:01 PM.

6. - Top - End - #246
    Ogre in the Playground

Flumph

Updated through 1237
    Belkar Bitterleaf, Durkon Allotrope Thundershield, Elan (charmed), Haley Starshine, Minrah Elle Shaleshoe, Mr. Scruffy, Roy Greenhilt, Vaarsuvius

Quote Originally Posted by Precure View Post
    Should we change "X charmed" entries in alterations into "X with swirly eyes" since most of them are actually suggestion spells?
    Not necessarily, since not every instance of "X charmed" has swirly eyes. You make a good point about "charmed" not being the most ideal description, though - I don't love it. Can anyone think of a better way to put it?
    Number of Character Appearances VII - To Absent Friends

Currently playing a level 20 aasimar necromancer named Zebulun Salathiel and a level 9 goliath diviner named Lo-Kag.

Quote Originally Posted by Fyraltari View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Peelee View Post
    Player: Bob twists the vault door super hard, that should open it.
    DM: Why would you think that?
    Player: Well, Bob thinks it. And since Bob has high Int and Wis, and a lot of points in Dungeoneering, he would probably know a thing or two about how to open vault doors.
    Ah yes, the Dungeon-Kruger effect.

7. - Top - End - #247
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Emanick View Post
    Updated through 1237
    Belkar Bitterleaf, Durkon Allotrope Thundershield, Elan (charmed), Haley Starshine, Minrah Elle Shaleshoe, Mr. Scruffy, Roy Greenhilt, Vaarsuvius

Not necessarily, since not every instance of "X charmed" has swirly eyes. You make a good point about "charmed" not being the most ideal description, though - I don't love it. Can anyone think of a better way to put it?
    What about Spiral Eyes?

Or Hipnote-eyes?

We could also do - "X influenced"
    Last edited by TheWombatOfDoom; 2021-06-25 at 07:36 AM.
    Scientific Name: Wombous apocolypticus | Diet: Apocolypse Pie | Cuddly: Yes

World Building Projects:
    Magic
    : The Stuff of Sentience | Fate: The Fabric of Physics | Luck: The Basis of Biology

Order of the Stick Projects:
    Annotation of the Comic | Magic Compendium of the Comic | Transcription of the Comic
    Dad-a-chum? Dum-a-chum? Ded-a-chek? Did-a-chick?
    Extended Signature | My DeviantArt | Majora's Mask Point Race
    (you can't take the sky from me)

8. - Top - End - #248
    Orc in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Quote Originally Posted by TheWombatOfDoom View Post
    What about Spiral Eyes?

Or Hipnote-eyes?

I’d vote for either “hypnote-eyes” or “enchanted,” since most (all?) such effects are from the Enchantment school of magic.

9. - Top - End - #249
    Ogre in the Playground

Belkar Bitterleaf (+1), Durkon Allotrope Thundershield(+1), Elan (+1), Haley Starshine(+1), Minrah Elle Shaleshoe(+1), Mr. Scruffy(+1), Roy Greenhilt(+1), Vaarsuvius (+1), Mimi (+1), Serini Toormuck (+1) (Invisible), Sunny (+1)

Any references to the orange voice should now be replaced with "Sunny". And depending on the next comic may be consolidated with The Beholder in #32.
    Last edited by RMS Oceanic; 2021-06-28 at 08:23 AM.
    "They couldn't know that the points from the mainline to the siding were frozen, and the signal should have been set at 'DANGER', but snow had forced it down."
    - The Flying Kipper

10. - Top - End - #250
    Orc in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

For 1238 See It Coming:

Belkar Bitterleaf +1 +1 (1237, 24 Jun 2021) +18 words
    Durkon Thundershield +1 +1 (1237, 24 Jun 2021) +31 words
    Elan +1 +1 (1237, 24 Jun 2021) +60 words
    Haley Starshine +1 +1 (1237, 24 Jun 2021) +104 words
    Lutey the Lute-tastical Lute +1 +1 (1237, 24 Jun 2021)
    Mimi +1 +1 (1237, 24 Jun 2021 although we didn’t know it)
    Minrah Shaleshoe +1 +1 (1237, 24 Jun 2021) +17 words
    Mr. Scruffy +1 +1 (1237, 24 Jun 2021)
    Roy Greenhilt +1 +1 (1237, 24 Jun 2021) +83 words
    Serini Toormuck +1 +1 (1229, 17 Mar 2021) +67 words
    Sunny +1 +1 (1189, 2 Dec 2019) +21 words
    Vaarsuvius +1 +1 (1237, 24 Jun 2021) +29 words

Roy is still way out in first place of words spoken (64,781).
    Haley is comfortably in second place (39,636).
    Elan is in third (35,501).
    Belkar stays in fourth (33,993).
    Vaarsuvius is still in fifth (28,167).
    Durkon comes in last for the original Order (22,883).
    Minrah (3,296) is still in 25th place, between Bandana (3,266) and Malack (3,528).
    Mr. Scruffy keeps his total of 118 words. He’s in 243rd place.
    Serini (1,266) moves up two places to 50th, passing Mr. Jones (1,206) and Wrecan (1,258). She is behind Exarch of Hel (1,281), and will likely pass him next time.
    Sunny has 27 words, and is in a 7-way tie for 528th place with, among others, Keeno, Redcloak’s Sister, and the Team Peregrine Cleric.

Quote Originally Posted by RMS Oceanic View Post
    And depending on the next comic may be consolidated with The Beholder in #32.
    Since Sunny has a name, and the other beholder probably blew up with the Dungeon, I’m counting them separately.
    Last edited by Yxylu; 2021-06-28 at 09:30 AM.

11. - Top - End - #251
    Troll in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Since Sunny has a name, and the other beholder probably blew up with the Dungeon, I’m counting them separately.
    From what I've seen - I didn't actually make this connection myself until I saw other people's comments, fwiw - there's very widespread speculation that the beholder from 32 is Sunny because it would fulfill Rich's promise in the Utterly Dwarfed commentary that a character who appeared on only one page in the entire comic will reappear as a major ally in the first half of this book. (Yes, Sunny and Serini are fighting the Order now, but they still seem like 'good guys' in the long run.)

That said, there's no reason to jump the gun. I'm sure it'll be confirmed sooner rather than later.
    Last edited by ti'esar; 2021-06-28 at 09:57 AM.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Also, as a rule of thumb, if you find yourself defending your inalienable right to make someone else feel like garbage, you're on the wrong side of the argument.
    Quote Originally Posted by oppyu View Post
    There is nothing more emblematic of this forum than three or four pages of debate between people who, as it turns out, pretty much agree with each other.

Check this game out! Or at least give it a thumbs up.
    Why "because the plot said so" is not a good answer.

12. - Top - End - #252
    Orc in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Quote Originally Posted by ti'esar View Post
    From what I've seen - I didn't actually make this connection myself until I saw other people's comments, fwiw - there's very widespread speculation that the beholder from 32 is Sunny because it would fulfill Rich's promise in the Utterly Dwarfed commentary that a character who appeared on only one page in the entire comic will reappear as a major ally in the first half of this book. (Yes, Sunny and Serini are fighting the Order now, but they still seem like 'good guys' in the long run.)

That said, there's no reason to jump the gun. I'm sure it'll be confirmed sooner rather than later.
    Noted, and I could well be wrong. My reading of the line from Utterly Dwarfed
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant
    Someone who has appeared in exactly one (1) page of the story so far (including all the prequel stories) will become an important ally in the first half of the next book.
    could apply to Quippie, who only appeared in 1182a, and who was an important ally in terms of getting past the trap. Until I have a more compelling case for a different character, I’m believing the Quippie is the referenced one. Your mileage may vary.

13. - Top - End - #253
    Colossus in the Playground

"Quippie" isn't really a character, but an object - being a piece of corpse.
    Marut-2 Avatar by Serpentine
    New Marut Avatar by Linkele

14. - Top - End - #254

Count me too for considering that Sunny is the beholder from strip #32. First of all, they have the exact same color scheme. Also, both have only 8 eyestalks visible. The difference in looks can otherwise entirely be chalked on the art evolution. Considering beholders are known for a very wide range of appearances, my bet is that it is intentional from Rich's part.
    Spoiler
    Show

DM: At the end of the meal, the innkeeper is bringing you the cheese plate. Roll for initiative.
    PC: Excuse me, what?
    DM: I said, roll for initiative. They like their cheese really ripe in these parts. They have the ooze type.

"Excuse me, but... is it a GOOD or a BAD thing when the DM can't help bursting into laughter every time he hears the phrase 'level-appropriate encounter'? No, just curious..."

Extended signature

15. - Top - End - #255
    Colossus in the Playground

Agreed. The difference in speech bubble may also be art evolution. I'd speculate that it wasn't till later that The Giant settled on "aberrations should normally have coloured bubbles".
    Marut-2 Avatar by Serpentine
    New Marut Avatar by Linkele

16. - Top - End - #256
    Ogre in the Playground

Sunny has 27 words, and is in a 7-way tie for 528th place with, among others, Keeno, Redcloak’s Sister, and the Team Peregrine Cleric.
    Alllllright! Go Sunny!

It's possible that Sunny is the #32 Beholder, but I wouldn't say it for sure until a little later. Rich will almost definitely allude to it, probably after the battle is done.

See my extended signature here! May contain wit, candor, and somewhere from 52 to 8127 walruses.

-Squire Doodad

17. - Top - End - #257
    Ogre in the Playground

Flumph

Quote Originally Posted by TheWombatOfDoom View Post
    What about Spiral Eyes?

Or Hipnote-eyes?

I’d vote for either “hypnote-eyes” or “enchanted,” since most (all?) such effects are from the Enchantment school of magic.
    The issue with any variation of "spiral eyes" is that not all of the alterations show X character with spiral eyes; in fact, the example of "Elan charmed" that we link to shows Elan's eyes as normal-shaped, albeit yellow.

"Influenced" or "enchanted" would be accurate, but, if anything, those both seem vaguer than "charmed." We could consider separating out the spiral-eyes alterations from the non-spiral-eyes alterations, but that would take a good deal of cross-checking that I'm not sure I have time for at the moment.

In terms of whether to consider Sunny the same character as the one who appeared in #32 - I'm heavily leaning towards doing so. The similarities seem too great to be coincidental. I'm considering waiting for more information before listing her as the same character, but... honestly, even if no other information emerges, I think I would still consider it likely enough. Would anyone object if I went ahead and credited her as appearing in this strip, #1189, and #32?
    Last edited by Emanick; 2021-06-28 at 08:50 PM.

Currently playing a level 20 aasimar necromancer named Zebulun Salathiel and a level 9 goliath diviner named Lo-Kag.

Player: Well, Bob thinks it. And since Bob has high Int and Wis, and a lot of points in Dungeoneering, he would probably know a thing or two about how to open vault doors.

18. - Top - End - #258
    Troll in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Like I said, I think there's no need to jump the gun, since it'll probably be confirmed outright (if only by a punchline) soon enough. It's not like the beholder from strip 32 is currently being listed as a character of its own.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Also, as a rule of thumb, if you find yourself defending your inalienable right to make someone else feel like garbage, you're on the wrong side of the argument.
    Quote Originally Posted by oppyu View Post
    There is nothing more emblematic of this forum than three or four pages of debate between people who, as it turns out, pretty much agree with each other.

Check this game out! Or at least give it a thumbs up.
    Why "because the plot said so" is not a good answer.

19. - Top - End - #259
    Orc in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

For 1239 Saur Loser:

Belkar Bitterleaf +1 (1238, 28 Jun 2021) +85 words
    Durkon Thundershield +1 (1238, 28 Jun 2021) +59 words
    Elan +1 (1238, 28 Jun 2021) +29 words
    Haley Starshine +1 (1238, 28 Jun 2021) +87 words
    Minrah Shaleshoe +1 (1238, 28 Jun 2021) +11 words
    Mr. Scruffy +1 (1238, 28 Jun 2021) +1 word
    Roy Greenhilt +1 (1238, 28 Jun 2021)
    Serini Toormuck +1 (1238, 28 Jun 2021) +22 words
    Sunny +1 (1238, 28 Jun 2021) +13 words
    Vaarsuvius +1 (1238, 28 Jun 2021) +27 words

There were also some sound effects, but I think I’m the only one that counts those.

Roy stays in first place with 64,781.
    Haley is in second still, with 39,723.
    Elan’s in third with 35,530.
    Belkar is fourth with 34,078.
    Vaarsuvius is fifth with 28,194.
    Durkon comes in sixth with 22,942.
    Minrah stays in 25th place with 3,307.
    Serini moves into 50th place with 1,288 words, between Roy’s Archon (1,298) and the Exarch of Hel (1,281).
    Mr. Scruffy (119) has caught up to Trigak in 244th place with his first spoken word since comic 1199 last April.
    Sunny jumps from 528th place to 439th with 40 words, tying with Lord Tyrinar, Soul-Muncher, and the generic Tinkertown Citizens.
    Last edited by Yxylu; 2021-07-07 at 05:52 PM.

20. - Top - End - #260

As of this strip Minrah has more page appearances than the demon roaches, making her the 22nd most appearing character.
    Arrrgh, here be me extended sig!
    Spoiler: Read this if I've posted a theory in the post above
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Schroeswald View Post
    I recognize that Conservation of Detail is Overrated, but I find the event that I am using as evidence for my theory above important enough/given enough focus to qualify for what I call Elan’s Exception, “Who wastes perfectly good foreshadowing like that?”. Also I have never correctly predicted any event in any piece of media so take this theory with a grain of salt (I call this Peelee’s Ye Old Reminder).

21. - Top - End - #261
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by hamishspence View Post
    "Quippie" isn't really a character, but an object - being a piece of corpse.
    Banjo is also listed, despite being a puppet.
    There must be some sense of order - personal, political or dramatic - and if no one else is going to bring it to this world, I will.

Silent member of Zz'dtri's #698 Scrying Sensor Explanation Club.

22. - Top - End - #262
    Orc in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

For 1240 Gritty Realism:

Belkar Bitterleaf +1 (1239, 14 Jul 2021) +62 words
    Elan +1 (1239, 14 Jul 2021) +127 words
    Haley Starshine +1 (1239, 14 Jul 2021) +53 words
    Mr. Scruffy +1 (1239, 14 Jul 2021)
    Serini Toormuck +1 (1239, 14 Jul 2021) +23 words
    Sunny +1 (1239, 14 Jul 2021) +26 words

There were also several sound effects, but I think I’m the only one that counts those.

Haley stays in second place, with 39,776 words.
    Elan’s in third with 35,657.
    Belkar is fourth with 34,140.
    Serini moves into 49th place with 1,311 words, between Roy’s Archon (1,298) and Andromeda (1,394).
    Mr. Scruffy doesn’t move, with 119 words.
    Sunny jumps from 439th place to 337th with 66 words, tying with Bearded Gaoler from 85a, Eyepatched Bandit from 159, George the goblin from Dragon Magazine #347, Hobgoblin Granary Whip from 511, and Kubota’s Blue Ninja from 453.

This is the tenth comic in a row released between 8:00 and 10:00 Eastern Time, and 19th out of the last twenty during those two hours.

This is (fittingly) only the 16th online comic to have exactly 16 panels. Alphabetically, this is the 412th out of 1240 comics.

Any other stupid stats anyone else wants to see?
    Last edited by Yxylu; 2021-07-14 at 09:27 AM.

23. - Top - End - #263
    Orc in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

For 1242 Sunnyside Down:

Belkar Bitterleaf +1 +1 (1240, 26 Jul 2021) +54 words
    Bloodfeast the Extreme-inator +1 +1 (1091, 14 Aug 2017)
    Durkon Thundershield +1 +1 (1239, 7 Jul 2021) +10 words
    Elan +1 +1 (1240, 26 Jul 2021) +24 words
    Haley Starshine +1 +1 (1240, 26 Jul 2021) +43 words
    Lutey the Lute-Tastical Lute +1 (1238, 28 Jun 2021)
    Mimi +1 (1238, 28 Jun 2021)
    Minrah Shaleshoe +1 +1 (1239, 7 Jul 2021) +1 word
    Mr. Scruffy +1 +1 (1240, 26 Jul 2021) +2 words
    Roy Greenhilt +1 +1 (1239, 7 Jul 2021)
    Serini Toormuck +1 +1 (1240, 26 Jul 2021) +57 words
    Sunny +1 +1 (1240, 26 Jul 2021) +27 words
    Vaarsuvius +1 +1 (1239, 7 Jul 2021) +25 words

There were also several sound effects.

Though unconscious, Roy still has the most spoken words with 64,781.
    Haley stays in second place, with 39,819 words.
    Elan’s still in third with 35,681.
    Belkar is fourth with 34,194.
    Vaarsuvius is fifth with 28,219.
    Durkon remains the quietest of the core Order with 22,952 words.
    Minrah is still in 25th place with 3,308 between Malack (3,528) and Bandana (3,266)
    Serini stays in 49th place with 1,368 words, between Roy’s Archon (1,298) and Andromeda (1,394).
    Mr. Scruffy pulls ahead of Rogo and the Female Cliffport Police Officer (120) with 121 words, catching up to the Lockpicking Thief and Priests of the Shrouded Overlord. He’s just behind the Adolescent Black Dragon and Weary Traveller Workers.
    Sunny jumps from 337th place to 274th with 93 words, tying with Dragon, leader of the Southern Pantheon.
    Bloodfeast doesn’t have anything to say, and remains in 902nd place, tied with 27 other characters, with 5 words.
    Lutey and Mimi remain silent, tied with 909 other characters with no lines. I’m not listing all of them.
    Last edited by Yxylu; 2021-07-26 at 08:52 PM.

24. - Top - End - #264
    Ettin in the Playground

Mimi also appears in today's strip.
    THE SCRYING EYE AT THE END OF STRIP #698 WAS ZZ'DTRI'S (SOURCE)

25. - Top - End - #265
    Ogre in the Playground

Has Bloodfeast really not had an appearance since 2017? Wow, time does fly.

-Squire Doodad

26. - Top - End - #266
    Orc in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Quote Originally Posted by Gift Jeraff View Post
    Mimi also appears in today's strip.
    Good catch. Added to my list.

Also, on speculation that it’s an error, I’m not counting Lutey in panel 1. It appears in its usual spot on Elan’s back instead of on the floor where it should be.
    Last edited by Yxylu; 2021-07-26 at 09:01 PM.

27. - Top - End - #267
    Titan in the Playground

Someone pointed out in another thread: One of the crayon drawings in Serini's lair appears to depict an orange beholder and a half-green humanoid. This is presumably Sunny and Serini, as drawn by Sunny. That would give Sunny two additional appearances, in 1225 and 1226.
    Time travels in divers paces with divers persons.
    As You Like It, III:ii:328

Chronos's Unalliterative Skillmonkey Guide
    Current Homebrew: 5th edition psionics

28. - Top - End - #268
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Chronos View Post
    Someone pointed out in another thread: One of the crayon drawings in Serini's lair appears to depict an orange beholder and a half-green humanoid. This is presumably Sunny and Serini, as drawn by Sunny. That would give Sunny two additional appearances, in 1225 and 1226.
    On the high res version it doesn't look like a beholder. All the lines are against each other, creating triangles. It resemble more the spikes on a beast. But that's my interpertation.

Still, I would advise against classifying any of the drawings as a someone we have seen before. They lack any detail, because they are just simple drawings.

Check the discussion thread of that time for more info on the drawings.

Or my post on it here:
    Spoiler: Selfquote
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Yanisa View Post
    High res version here. It could be something like that, the larger reddish shape is a circle with 3-4 triangles. Which could be a beast with spikes. The smaller green and red seems to be a O atop a squarish U. Which could be a basic humanoid body + head shape.

Also the right painting is clearly a dragonlike creature. Batwing, lizardtail, round body and round head with a squiggly line for a jaw (sharp teeth).

The middle painting is two symbols. They look like a 2 with a horn and S-shaped tail, and 4 with a 3-shaped tail.

P.S. Explaining pictures in tekst is hard.
    Last edited by Yanisa; 2021-07-30 at 10:02 AM.
    Proudly addicted to pointing out where exactly rules can be found.

Countdown to Belkar's death and my follow-up count gives us less then 3 weeks left. Poor Belkar.

___

What effects allow a saving throw?
    List of almost all 3.5 skills.
    Old PF Initiative Build

29. - Top - End - #269
    Ogre in the Playground

Flumph

Updated through 1238
    Belkar Bitterleaf (+1), Durkon Allotrope Thundershield (+1), Elan (+1), Haley Starshine (+1), Minrah Elle Shaleshoe (+1), Mr. Scruffy (+1), Roy Greenhilt (+1), Serini (invisible) (+1), Sunny (+1), Vaarsuvius (+1)

Updated through 1239
    Belkar Bitterleaf, Durkon Allotrope Thundershield, Elan, Haley Starshine, Minrah Elle Shaleshoe, Mr. Scruffy, Roy Greenhilt, Serini (invisible), Sunny, Vaarsuvius

Updated through 1240
    Belkar Bitterleaf, Elan, Haley Starshine, Mr. Scruffy, Serini (invisible), Sunny

Updated through 1241
    Belkar Bitterleaf (charmed) (+1), Bloodfeast the Extreme-inator (+1), Durkon Allotrope Thundershield (petrified) (+1), Elan (charmed) (+1), Haley Starshine (+1), Minrah Elle Shaleshoe (+1), Mr. Scruffy (+1), Roy Greenhilt (+1), Serini (invisible) (+1), Sunny (+1), Vaarsuvius (+1)

Updated through 1242
    Belkar Bitterleaf (calmed) (charmed), Bloodfeast the Extreme-inator, Durkon Allotrope Thundershield (petrified), Elan (charmed), Haley Starshine, Minrah Elle Shaleshoe, Mr. Scruffy, Roy Greenhilt
    Last edited by Emanick; 2021-08-18 at 07:42 PM.

30. - Top - End - #270

With this comic Minrah is now in more pages than Sabine, making her the 20th most appearing character by page count.
    Arrrgh, here be me extended sig!
    Spoiler: Read this if I've posted a theory in the post above
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Schroeswald View Post
    I recognize that Conservation of Detail is Overrated, but I find the event that I am using as evidence for my theory above important enough/given enough focus to qualify for what I call Elan’s Exception, “Who wastes perfectly good foreshadowing like that?”. Also I have never correctly predicted any event in any piece of media so take this theory with a grain of salt (I call this Peelee’s Ye Old Reminder).