New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Into Ivy Mansion [IC]

As the four of you walk in to the local inn, The Gambling Golem, the smell of spilled beer overwhelming you. However it’s pleasantly missing the smell of blood and sweat that comes with a more rough and tumble establishment. The faint stink of vomit however permeates the building well enough to chase off any pleasure you had at noticing the lack of the former.

The inn keeper, a short red haired woman eyes you just long enough to let you know that she’s seen you, and made a note of your appearance if you cause any trouble for her, and then she turns her attention back to the glass she’s wiping down as if she could polish it into a diamond if she focused for long enough.

Your attention is drawn to the sound of a deep voice belting out a song...

Let the drawer run down
    We'll sit and drink the sun down
    Here's to jolly health to the Harpells
    Let them be confounded
    And hanged up for mumpsimus

A silver haired dwarf stands on an overturned crate singing as a well armored muscular human female dances surprisingly well in front of him, clearly enjoying herself. Despite the dwarf standing on a crate, they’re about eye to eye.

The rest of the other patrons are transfixed by the dual display of the drunken dancing human and singing dwarf, and you barely register to the crowd as a whole.

There’s a small table a few rows back from the show, as well as open spots at the bar, and a table clearly intended for those not interested in the entertainment stationed on the opposite side from where the dwarf is posted up.

And this is all your playground after weeks chasing down and taking out a group of goblins raiding on the borderlands. Flush with the payment from that job, weighed down by the meager gold you made.

Spoiler: Players
    Show

Char Name Forum Name Player Name Race/Class Char Sheet
    Ficus secretandsafe Sarah Firbolg Shaman here
    Alibarum jeepmare Tristan Dragonborn Ran here
    Akmenos lordgribbles Richard Tiefling Warlock TODO
    Tank Tiegh Tiegh Dragonborn Fighter here
    Grass hend6473 Caitlin Lightfoot Halfling Rogue here

OOC Thread

Last edited by kulanah; 2020-09-08 at 08:48 PM.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Halfling in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Default Re: Into Ivy Mansion [IC]

Akmenos walks into the bar, with Charleston the protean imp sitting invisibly on his shoulder, chittering quietly in Infernal. Thanks to the blessing of the Great Old One, Akmenos can communicate telepathically with any creature he can see. Charleston uses this to judge and scrutinize and catalog all the tavern's inhabitants, filling Akmenos's head with paranoia and suspicions. Charleston is always on edge in new environments and around strangers and can't help but get carried away. Akmenos know his only option is to wait, ignore the vast majority of it and wait until Charleston has calmed down. Once Charleston has settled into the new place, full of unknown dangers and hostile strangers, then Akemenos will send Charleston to investigate further, to eavesdrop on conversations or peek behind closed doors. But for now, he'll have to sip his ale and pick at the food he's ordered and occasionally admire his brand new magical slippers of spider climbing.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Orc in the Playground

As Ficus follows his companions into The Gambling Golem, he scrunches his nose up.

Will I ever get used to the stagnant air and the smell of stale spilled ale? he wonders, smiling.

Ficus casts his gaze across the room, studying both the faces nearby, as well as those in the far corners of the room.

Spoiler: perception check
    Show
    Ficus listens in on conversations happening nearby as he passes...

(1d20+3)[18]

Yes, this table works. Right by the window, too. Good choice, Akmenos.” Ficus sits and taps his foot to the music. He nonchalantly pulls foraged mushrooms out of a pocket and offers them to the others around the table before popping a few in his own mouth.
    Last edited by secretandsafe; 2020-05-06 at 05:47 PM.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Pixie in the Playground

Alibarum wanders through the front door of the inn shortly after his comrades had taken their seats, Anker the mastiff traveling closely behind. He was held up by the bounty board outside the inn, looking for any opportunities to make more coin. Alibarum takes a seat at the bar & orders a drink for himself and some water for Anker. He is close enough that he can still listen & conversate with his friends if need be. He takes great care to observe his surroundings, being slightly paranoid and not big on social gatherings Alibarum is watching everyone that strays too close with warding intent.
    Spoiler: Perception to watch nearby people
    Show
    (1d20+4)[5]
    Last edited by jeepmare; 2020-05-05 at 08:18 PM.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Dwarf in the Playground

As your motley crew wanders in and heads to the table you notice a slight hitch in the music, a slight cough and a stare from one of the patrons for a second longer than is necessarily polite. Nobody is looking aggressive or like they're looking for weapons, but you have all definitely been noticed.

The innkeeper scowls at the hiccup that ran through the room, and makes her way over to the table. As she's about half way she pauses to glance over the room, causing the other patrons to pointedly return their attention to their cups and food.

As she gets to the edge of the table she pauses for a second, looking around the table perplexed. "Do you hear...?" She settles on Akmenos with a quizzical look on her face. "Pay me no mind, working in this place for so long clearly has me hearin' things. Welcome to my inn, I'm Vele. What can I get for the lot of you-- oh I see at least one of you has food already." And she winks at the giant firbolg. "What about for the rest of you?".

When Alibarum steps up to the bar she's immediately taken by Anker, cooing at him while looking at the imposing dragonborn, "Can I say hi to him? Is he friendly?" she says while crouching down to level with the giant mastiff. Though she barely needs to given his large stature.

Spoiler: For Alibarum
    Show
    You get sidetracked with a person sitting perfectly still at the far edge of the bar, you're attentive enough to know that this thing definitely needs to be breathing but it hasn't moved, hasn't blinked, hasn't shifted in the slightest since you started paying attention.

Spoiler: For Ficus
    Show
    You notice that while the room is uneasy with your presence, it's nothing that anyone is going to act on quite yet. And you would hope that nobody does escalate, this town is pretty human focused, and with 2 dragonborn, a tiefling, and a firbolg you don't expect to be treated fairly by the guard.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Pixie in the Playground

Goblin

Tank:

Upon reaching the table, Tank slowly and methodically takes off his backpack and two shields (Mart & Throthar*) gently resting them against the wall. Seeing Ficus' foraged mushrooms, he politely nods no. He then turns to Vele and says abruptly but pleasantly, "One whole pig, or three whole chickens, please. And your tallest pitcher of hot water. Thank you." Tank places the appropriate amount of money, plus an extra gold piece, onto the table.

From there Tank moves to help a puking patron on the other side of the room. He lifts a knocked-over stool and catches a stumbling drunk on his way across the tavern. "Hello Pal. My name is Tank. I am here to help you," he says with a warm smile (metaphorically and physically b/c being a fire-breather his breath is hot).

*Draconic for Law and Protector
    Last edited by Tiegh; 2020-07-18 at 12:20 AM.

7. - Top - End - #7

OldWizardGuy

Akmenos decides to use this opportunity to regale the innkeeper with a slightly exaggerated tales of his group's adventure with the goblins while ordering drinks for the table.

"Vele, of course we would love to have drinks. Four mugs of ale, one each for myself and my companions and make it the good stuff. We are parched from our travels. We've only just escaped by the skin of our teeth after having to fight our way through a goblin camp, you know. Nasty little monsters, goblins. It's as if the gods put the personality of a demon into the body of a child. I've been stabbed in the legs more times in the past two weeks than I've been stabbed everywhere on my body in my whole life. They fight unfairly, as well. Never one on one, no. You'd be lucky if you only came across ten of them! They leap out of trees, from behind rocks and out from hidden holes in the ground. They're all teeth and spear points and dagger blades.

"Anyhow, there we were..." and Akmenos goes into a story that involves the group fighting back an endless horde of goblins that highlights everyone's fighting or magical capabilities.

Spoiler: Akmenos's tall tale of slaying goblins / Deception
    Show

(1d20+5)[22]

8. - Top - End - #8
    Orc in the Playground

Ficus shifts in his chair as he scans the room, aware of the fact that the group’s presence has been noted. He stifles a sigh - looking different than the majority of the people they’ve passed on the roads and in towns is commonplace.

Ficus’ attention waxes and wanes, jumping from each of his companions to rowdy patrons to the performers. He can feel a familiar sensation creeping up on him, something like being trapped, and shrugs it off as best as he can.

At Vele’s introduction, Ficus urges himself to breathe more evenly. He begins to offer his mushrooms to Vele, but pauses to allow Akmenos the chance to share stories of their deeds. Maybe any folks that overhear will realize we are not so different...

Ficus approaches Vele while she is behind the bar and requests one less ale than what Akmenos had ordered. “I’m not much of a drinker,” he offers as an explanation, “but if you’ve poured it already I’ll take it.” He turns to head back to the table, and then pauses as a thought crosses his mind. He leans back onto the bar and nods at Vele once more.

You seemed a bit confused... Maybe concerned? Just a moment ago... I’ve been listening really well since we got here, it’s a habit in new places... You asked if we heard anything?
    Last edited by secretandsafe; 2020-05-08 at 06:34 PM.

9. - Top - End - #9
    Pixie in the Playground

Albarum is unphased by the glares of the other patrons. His main focus since noticing has been the guy who appears almost lifeless at the end of the counter. Alibarum is not new to death, but something about his man had him feeling very concerned. He considered telling the party but did not want to raise concern over someone who just could not handle their booze. Alibarum was so transfixed he almost didn't hear Vele's question. "What?.. Oh yes. He is very friendly. Just don't spill anything on him. He tends to get.... Destructive." While Vele was petting Anker, Alibarum wanted to try and sate his paranoia. "How long has that man at the end of the bar been sitting there? He looks unwell."
    I instruct anker to stay close to me but ready to respond to any aggressive action by the man.

10. - Top - End - #10
    Pixie in the Playground

Goblin

Tank helps the throwing up person:

Spoiler: medicine check
    Show

(1d20+2)[11]

Tank does not take an ale. He looks for his hot water.
    Last edited by Tiegh; 2020-05-08 at 11:34 PM.

11. - Top - End - #11
    Dwarf in the Playground

Tank places weird order and walks off to vomiting patron whom he tries to comfort (11 medicine check)

Velles eyes widen slightly at Tank’s order, though she quickly smooths her features with the practiced professionalism of one who has worked with all kinds of eccentric travelers and patrons. “I’ll have to see what the kitchen has in, not often we get those with your appetite in…”

Velle’s head turns at the sound of someone dry heaving, and this time she doesn’t try to hide the emotion. Her disdain emanates out from her. “Edric if you vomit in my common room AGAIN so help me Pelor I will charge you a solid gold piece for the cleanup!” She charges over to the hunched over human and starts admonishing the men around him “Which one of you bodachs egged him on?”

As the giant Dragonborn who just covered her costs for the evening strolls over and sits down clearly trying to help the man she backs down slightly. Smiling a genuine smile at Tank “I guess I’ll leave him in your capable… hands?” Her lack of familiarity with Dragonborn clearly playing into her words.

Edric, the drunk, looks up at Tank, a pained expression on his face. “Hallo there friennnnnn…”. He trails off as he starts dry heaving again. You’re definitely familiar with this, It’s pretty standard too drunk dry heaving. You don’t know of any special remedies other than time. Maybe taking him outside and making sure he’s possibly hydrated are the best options.

As Tank and the drunk converse Velle wanders back to the parties table, throwing one more scowl at the group seated around the sick man.

“Ahem! My apologies, I barely trust the regulars to get home on a good night, taking care of one of their own when they’re all wall eyed is definitely beyond the louts. In any case, what can I get for the rest of you?”

As Akmenos begins to tell his story at first Velle’s eyes sort of glaze over, the ramblings of drunks is not a uncommon occurrence in her line of work, but after at the mention of goblins she perks up. When he starts to wind down Velle is clearly quite pleased, and she puts in “Aye, that’s a good service you’ve done the area. We have quite a troubled history with the local goblins. You would think with a family like the Harpells living near here it would be taken care of… but they tend to stick to their own and not help out overly much. We can put those ales on the house.”

She proceeds back through the door to the kitchen, besides the entrance to the bar and comes out a moment later, nodding at Tank after trying to catch his eye.

As she finds Ficus sitting there she nods at him, puts a tea kettle over the fire, and starts pouring the drinks. “Just as well, save me a few silvers.”

She continues to pour as Ficus asks her about her visible confusion. Her face darkens a bit, feeling like she was caught out “Ah… No, just thought I heard… a small voice?” Her discomfort is written plain on her face. “Though I would appreciate hearing any interesting rumblings adventurers such as yourself might have run across.

She walks to where Albarum is sitting with the giant mastiff and sets an ale in front of him. ”Courtesy of your friend with the horns” and points to Akmenos. She nods as Albarum warns her about distressing Anker and starts to vigorously scratch at his neck. “What a good dog you are! You look like you’d be great at chasing out the miscreants in a bar!”

Velle, clearly quite pleased with her dog diversion proceeds to make the rounds, dropping the 2 ales at the table with Akmenos and then leaves the hot water at Tank’s elbow.

She returns back to the bar and follows Albarum’s gaze to the man at the far end of the bar. As he expresses his concern she fails to stifle a small laugh. She walks over to the man and knocks on the mans arm producing a sound not unlike someone knocking on a door. “This here is our mascot! Can’t quite afford a real golem here so we have the next best thing, a wooden replica of one. He’s been here longer than I’ve owned the place, to answer your question.” And at this she lets loose a full on laugh. “Maybe you don’t need that ale after all there, friend?”

12. - Top - End - #12
    Pixie in the Playground

Goblin

Tank thinks on the regional politics.

Spoiler: history check
    Show

(1d20-1)[0]

He knows nothing and is immediately distracted by something in the tavern, so he doesn't even realize that he knows nothing.

13. - Top - End - #13

OldWizardGuy

Akmenos isn't one to say no to an extra drink. He drinks the first quickly, and starts on his second. Pocketing a few of Ficus's various mushrooms, he pops one into his mouth. Akemonos understood madness as a servant of the Great Old One, but not Ficus's madness for mushrooms. The forest has plenty of birds, deer, roots and fruit but Ficus managed to find every mushroom everywhere they went, it seemed like. No fungus was safe. If he could manage to forage a wild garlic bulb or a stick of butter (can one forage for butter?) Akmenos would be a much happier Tiefling. But mushrooms kept their bellies full when there was nothing else more than once, so why rock the boat? Or tip over the mushroom basket, as the case may be. But watching Alibarum trying to coax his horse sized dog into eating them was entertaining.

Charleston had calmed down by now, and his constant paranoid chattering was now just proclaiming the world would be destroyed by madness, his usual self.

Tank's conversation with Velle about the Harpells piqued Akmenos's interest. Lazy landowners are an adventurers best friend. They have plenty of gold and problems and the nastier ones have secrets to explore. He catches Velle's eye and asks her where they can find the Harpells and if they were friendly towards outsiders who knew how to fit a sword shaped peg into a goblin shaped hole.

14. - Top - End - #14
    Dwarf in the Playground

As Akmenos is attempting to catch Velle's attention, he hears a sneezing sound coming from barely infront of him. At a cursory glance down there's ale spilled everywhere and... the rim of his second mug has closed and is moving like a mouth.

"Slow down there laborer, two ales that quickly definitely won't do good things to your body." The mug is speaking with a slightly nasally, albeit arrogant voice. He hardly takes a moment to breath before moving on.

"In any case," mug clears it's... throat? Or at least it makes that noise that would normally accompany such an action. You're not sure exactly what the mug has to clear. "Greetings regular... folk. There's only one of you?" There's a pause as the mug sighs. "Leave it to adventurers to wander off before you can give them a job offer," it mutters.

"Congratulation you've been elected the spokesperson for your group, I'd say I hope that doesn't affect the, I'm sure, delicate balance of power but honestly I just can't be bothered to pretend that I care. I'm Tristan Harpell. How are you fairing? No, don't answer that. I don't actually care. I'm here to offer you a job, your kind always likes gold."

You can hear the sneer in his voice, there's no attempt at hiding his disdain.

"It just so happens I have a sturdy payment for a crew such as yourselves," the voice continues. "If you look out the window to the west you'll see Ivy Mansion, the magnificient structure that it is. I know, I know, it's quite impressive. I have recently inherited the old north eastern wing of the manor after my uncle Siegfried, um.... died... somehow." The voice gets higher and higher as he finishes that thought.

"Anyways, it's full of nasty little annoyances that I don't have the time or energy to deal with. If you can clear out the nuisances that Uncle Siegfriend left behind... hmmm." The voice pauses here, doing a small mental calculation, "let's say 250 gold pieces for each of you." After a slight pause and a grunt of distaste he continues "Oh and a pet bird. What say you? Would you and your companions be up for it?"

15. - Top - End - #15
    Orc in the Playground

Ficus smiles at Vele before returning to the table just in time to hear the strange voice trailing off. Bewildered, he turns to try to catch Vele's eyes. Was this the strange sound Vele was hearing?!

Uncertain with the talking tankard, Ficus looks to Akmenos for an answer. "I'm not sure if I would rather be hearing things or truly have a mug of ale talk to me... Heh."

16. - Top - End - #16

OldWizardGuy

Okay, well, that's a neat trick, Akmenos thought. Mr Harpell is a wizard. Or sorcerer. Or something. [Arcana check below to see what spell this is]. Charleston doesn't seem think a talking mug is abnormal, just another figment in his swirl of delusions.

"Well, Mr Harpell. Nice to meet your acquaintance. I dont think I've ever seen a talking mug before. That is a clever trick. I suppose you have your own bar and dont need to mix with the locals.

"Nevermind; you do you. 250 gold each to solve a vague problem that sounds like it ate your uncle? That sounds... reasonable. Maybe not so reasonable once we find out what it is. Even with a free bird. How about we meet and discuss it? Talking into your cups is suppose to be a metaphor and some may find it too strange."

Akmenos sets the cup away, a little further than normal.

"Oh, I forgot to add? Care for a foraged mushroom?" Akmenos offers a mushroom to the Mr Harpell.

Spoiler: K:Arcana check to determine spell being used
    Show

[roll]1d20+3[/roll]
    Last edited by lordgribbles; 2020-05-13 at 10:21 PM.

17. - Top - End - #17
    Pixie in the Playground

Goblin

Tank walks over to the table and takes a moment to get caught up on the talking mug. He asks the mug:

"Anyone still alive? Anyone trapped inside? Anyone in need of help?"

Tank is not very interested in the pet bird, but rather hoping to help a person in danger. He doesn't care to much for the payment either. Most of the gold will be given to his church.
    Last edited by Tiegh; 2020-05-16 at 12:16 AM.

18. - Top - End - #18
    Pixie in the Playground

Aliberum, after realizing his mistake. gives vele and embarrassed chuckle and goes back to his drink.

19. - Top - End - #19
    Dwarf in the Playground

The mug pauses for a moment before making a frustrated noise. “You’re adventurers, and I’m giving you a quest with payment? This is supposed to be a simple transaction.”

”My uncle disappear— I mean dying, was totally unrelated to this. He was a doddering old man, who knows what minor trouble may have finally bumped him off this mortal coil.”

“Talking into your cups feels appropriate for you lot, no? I’m hardly an expert in the sort of rough and tumble life you surely lead…” The mug sighs again, before continuing. “I’m far too busy to meet with you in person, if you doubt my sincerity or ability ask around. I know you’re not from around here, but my family is quite well known around Longsaddle. We may not be beloved by the common population, but no one can say we don’t take care of those that serve us.”

At the massive Dragonborn asking questions the mug turns to Tank and purses its lips. “Ahh. The righteous savior type. I thought that was merely a myth amongst your kind. It’s possible that a servant or two is stuck in the wing. I haven’t been by in a few weeks. No use maintaining the space if it wont be going to me.”

“So. Will you take the job or not? I’m a very busy man and I have more important things to do than try to convince a bunch of vagabonds like yourselves.”

20. - Top - End - #20
    Orc in the Playground

Ficus drums his fingers on the table more and more rapidly the longer the conversation carries on. His face is set in a deep frown by the time the mug wraps up.

Maybe you could tell us what kinds of ‘nasty little annoyances’ we might be running into while we ready your kin’s home for your arrival? Either way... It sounds like we’ll do this thing for you. Just would be nice to know what it is we’ll be dealing with, is all.

Ficus glances around to see whether the encounter has been noticed before bringing his attention back to the mug. “”Guess we could just ask ‘round, like you said.

He... It isn’t very good at hiding the fact that it’s hiding something.
    Last edited by secretandsafe; 2020-05-19 at 07:34 AM.

21. - Top - End - #21
    Dwarf in the Playground

The mug stops responding, just long enough for you to think maybe he’s left or the spell has ended.

“I’m not actually sure. I haven’t been through since he died. But he was eccentric, even for our family. He liked to tinker and experiment. There was talk amongst the cousins that he was playing with summoning... nonstandard servants. Who knows how they’ve handled him being gone.” His voice has slowly deflated as he said this. With some of the arrogance leaking out of him.

“Oh. I also may have sent a servant along to ready a selection of familiars for me, I should probably have you look for him too...”

22. - Top - End - #22

OldWizardGuy

"So, to briefly summarize the situation: your uncle, and possible a manservant or two, have met an unknown fate within some portion of your mansion and you want us to investigate? It also sounds like you have a vague idea of what's in there, and it is dangerous, because why else would you pay 1,000 gold pieces rather than give a silver coin or two to a few of the local lads and arm them with clubs? More exciting than goblins, I suppose."

Charleston shrugs his shoulders invisibly.

"While I confer with my associates, in PRIVATE," and Akmenos nudges the mug, "where should we meet you or start our housecleaning at?"

23. - Top - End - #23
    Pixie in the Playground

Goblin

Hearing that there may be servants to save, Tank is ready to go. He picks up his gear and heads out the door despite not knowing where to go. After a few minutes he walks back into the tavern. He stands beside the table and eagerly waits his companions to get the location from the mug.
    Last edited by Tiegh; 2020-05-21 at 02:58 PM.

24. - Top - End - #24
    Dwarf in the Playground

As the 4 companions and the dog converge on the table the mug contorts itself to a smug grin. "Perfect! When you're ready just go to the bar and order an Ivy Port, you'll all shortly be trasnported to the front room of my wing. We can talk further then."

And then the mug returns to it's mundane state. There's a small amount of ale still sitting in the bottom, just a little that didn't spill or spurt out as he transformed and then spoke.

Vele gives the table a knowing glance, as the mug goes still, and seems to be keeping an eye out for any calls of further orders.

25. - Top - End - #25

OldWizardGuy

"Before we go drinking a magical drink, let's see what Vele has to say about our illustrious employer. She must know something, right? Vele, what do you know about Harpell? Is he trustworthy as mysterious reclusive wizards go"

26. - Top - End - #26
    Dwarf in the Playground

A knowing look passes over Vele's face, as she takes a second to gather her thoughts. "They're not... the most liked family. There's a feeling amongst the townspeople that they could do more to help us, what with them having that massive manor and the abilities they do. But they do right by the people they bring in. You're not going to get stiffed or anything like that."

A pained look passes over her face as she pauses to think. "But... I wouldn't really want to see one of them in here," and at this she glances around, her gaze lingering on a piece of patched up wall. "They're rich, powerful, and specifically hold a lot of sway over our town, and I'd just as soon not have to bow and scrape to stay in their good graces."

27. - Top - End - #27
    Pixie in the Playground

Goblin

Tanks softly asks, "A massive manor and what 'abilities' exactly?"

He also doesn't drink, so he's unsure of drinking port as instructed.

28. - Top - End - #28
    Dwarf in the Playground

Vele locks eyes with Tank, and a look of true fear is fixed on her face "I'm not too familiar with magic in general so I don't have specifics." She leans into the table after giving a glance around the tavern to make sure noone is listening, and her voice is barely a whisper "One night Orlin came through, I don't know what went wrong in his day but he ended up drinking for a time at the bar, eventually a couple of the drunk idiots here decided that they were going to jump him for some thing or other the family did. Orlin muttered something and one of the men was struck dumb. It took him a little over a year to snap out of it. He couldn't do more than simple physical labor. After he fell the other ran away, but Orlin didn't let that got for more than a a moment Orlin before he said something else I didn't catch and pointed at the guy fleeing. He fell dead in his tracks."

"To be clear, they've never done anything like this unprovoked. And last I heard Orlin doesn't interact with many people anymore, he's winding down in years. Just... tread carefully would be my suggestion, don't start a fight with them, because you most certainly won't win."

29. - Top - End - #29

OldWizardGuy

"Powerful, indeed. A man who can kill with a point of his finger. Which one is Orlin, again? The uncle? I wonder takes down a wizard at that power?"

Tristan could, whispered Charleston, and cackled. Akmenos coughed to cover up the laughter and chose to ignore his familiar's paranoia.

"But no self respecting evil lord pays the local folk well. I'm in. Probably just a magical experiment gone awry and we have to kill some mindless, salivating beast. Hah. Easy enough. I'll take one Ivy Port."

30. - Top - End - #30
    Orc in the Playground

Ficus stifles a sigh and nods to his companions. If they were all interested, he could delay his end goal by the day or so it might take to ready this rich folk’s home.

These don’t sound like the type of people I’d like to enter into a deal of any kind with...
    Last edited by secretandsafe; 2020-05-24 at 04:23 AM.