New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] The Black Dragon's Den XV

[Dena and Chidi]

Chidi's heard about the magic that causes conflict to be impossible in the Dancing Fox Inn. The knowledge's dampened any desire to visit the place; while he can understand why and would never cause trouble, it still feels invasive. "No random fights, no weird magic ****, down to earth? You've just given me reasons to make this place my regular spot. We just might be seeing more of each other! Does MERC license or membership get one discounts here though?" That's something to consider. "I'll still probably visit Trog's from time to time, depending on how easy it is to find some 'company'." He smirks a little, making it obvious what he really means by that.

Eating some more bread and stew, he asks. "What's your weapon of choice? I have the training to make and enhance any weapon, but the Nexus offers possibilities to widen my skill set in that regard."
    Purple Eagle's character list
    Love is the message.

2. - Top - End - #32
    Bugbear in the Playground

[Dena and Chidi]

"Yeah, didn't I tell you about that? Must have been in some part of the contract that you missed. But yeah, you get a discount here, bloodsongs and trog's. So essentially every tavern besides the dancing fox." And a few others Dena forgot to mention.

She looks to be about to reply to his question when something seems have caught her attention.
    If Chidi follows her gaze (though hopefully not literary) he can see that the bartender is gesturing in their direction on the behest of a boar-like humanoid who now turns their way.

"Looks like we got company... be ready for anything." Dena mumbles as the boarfolk starts walking up to them.

He doesn't appear particularly suspicious but the way he fidgets while he walks suggests that he's nervous even if his boar-like facial features won't tell Chidi much.
    The boar man finally stops a few meters ahead of them and takes a deep breath before he speaks. "They say you're one of the leaders of MERC." He seems to be addressing Dena but his eyes never look directly at her. Seemingly preferring to stare at Chidi while he speaks.

Dena gestures at herself. "If you look a bit to the left... yeah, that would be me."
    Her words makes him fidget again and he looks right at her but only for a split second before staring down at the floor. "Mm'exuse me. Don't think, ah, that would be a good idea." He doesn't clarify just what wouldn't be a good idea but Chidi could probably make a few guesses.
    He then raises his hand as if to stop them. "Got info. KABAL info if you're paying."

Dena raises an eyebrow as her eyes starts scanning the rest of the inn the moment he mentions the word 'KABAL'. "Is that so?" Finally she looks back to Chidi. "Hey, if you were me would you give this guy your time? He doesn't look very trustworthy to me."

3. - Top - End - #33
    Pixie in the Playground

[Dena and Chidi]

"Cool! But then, with you coming here so often, obviously you'd have made arrangements to give members discounts here at some point." That's another reason to come here over Trog's.

When she changes the direction of her gaze, he turns to follow her line-of-sight with his eyes and notices the boar-man being pointed in their direction. "Roger." His friendly and cheerful demeanour gives way to a disciplined seriousness as he stares back at the boar man, bobbing his head in the gorgon's direction after hearing what he has to say. At his reaction to Dena's suggestion to look at her, all he can surmise is that he's wary of looking a gorgon straight in the eye.

Then he mentions KABAL, and Chidi narrows his eyes. Dena could tell him a bit more, but despite only being in MERC for a few days he's heard all about the organization. He scans the area and uses his power to focus on the conversations all around them, trying to pick up anything weird.

Turning to look at Dena at about he same time she does him (partially to show the guy that there's no risk of him being turned to stone), he nods once. "Could be worth hearing what he has to say."
    Love is the message.

4. - Top - End - #34

[Dena and Chidi]

'Weird' is a rather wide term and many of the patrons seem to have shady dealings of their own. Indeed, you could say any of them looked suspicious if they had been anywhere else. A lot of them are even dressed like your standard hooded stranger in the back of any other fantasy inn.

But while most of them do seem to be minding their own business you have the occasional curious glance. Eyes that are reflecting the light of the bar looking at them from distant tables. The black dragons den did attract a certain type of customers and a lot of them seemed to have a well-developed night vision.

"Actually, that was the boss's doing." Dena replies to Chidi's question before the boar man walks over to their table.

She then nods to him once Chidi has said his piece. "Go on then. What kind of information?"

"KABAL's drug trafficking. BIG shipment, little to no defenses. Can tell you where it is." He declares, confident for a person not daring to look to the one he's talking to in the eyes or at least her sunglasses.

Dena doesn't reply right away. Instead she takes another sip of wine while seemingly mulling it over.
    Finally, she speaks to the increasingly nervous boarfolk. "And what do you want in exchange?"

"Eh... m-money and protection. I want [outrageous large sum of money] in cash."

Dena seems amused at the offer but glances as Chidi as if wanting him to provide feedback once more.

5. - Top - End - #35
    Pixie in the Playground

[Dena and Chidi]

Chidi continues to stare at the boar man as he says his bit, occasionally looking back at those that send curious glances their way. Those glances don't seem to be malicious in any way, so he doesn't give them too much heed.

He turns to look at Dena when the boar man makes his declaration, but keeps quiet, letting her mull it over and ask for what he wants.

He is definitely just as amused when the guy responds to that. "First time, huh?" That'd explain why he thinks he can ask a boss of MERC for that outrageous amount. That, or maybe he wants to haggle. In response, Chidi ask. "How about we give you [less than half that amount] instead?" He wants to haggle, let's haggle then.

Hopefully, it won't require intimidation to get the boar man to fold.
    Love is the message.

6. - Top - End - #36

June comes into the Black Dragon's Den and goes asks about working here. Busboy, server, stocker, whatever, he says it doesn't really matter: he recently arrived in the Nexus (without any money) so. . .he needs to be able to get food somehow. Sure, he could probably wander around Outside and pick fruit and such off of trees but that's not very sustainable especially when you don't really know what a lot of fruit around here is.

He's wearing a long-sleeve brown shirt (with a couple buttons at the top) and gray shiny-ish things that probably could be ankle-length athlete shorts, and black tennis shoes, and a pink-and-black ring on his left hand. And in his arms, he's got a black-and-white french maid dress (folded up, obviously). Since, to be honest, that's really all he has. And his appearance (and voice and everything) is pretty androgynous, to the point that the main reason the only reason he looks male is because he's wearing masculine clothes.

So, yeah. He's asking about working here, because anywhere else he could've possibly gotten a quick job (that he could find) were all closed for the evening.
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    (and basically everything else that starts with 'f')
    ALSO! Come roleplay FFRPG in the Nexus!
    Nexus Characters.

7. - Top - End - #37
    Ogre in the Playground

The surly goblin behind the bar directs June to the drow sitting alone by the fire, tuning a guitar, quietly playing chords as he adjusts things. This is Raril Xar'Cha, the owner. He's dressed in high black boots and a blue silk shirt, and has a black bandanna covering his white hair. He looks up from his work when the young person approaches, his eyes glittering with interest, though growing sad as he listens to June's plight.

"Have a seat." He gestures to a nearby chair. "And let's see about getting you something to eat. Do you like stew?" A young man with red hair and eyes and blue skin comes by to take June's order.
    ~Amor Vincit Omnia~
    I have a Youtube Channel
    I write and draw occasionally: Have a look.

8. - Top - End - #38

Speaking of hair, June's is red too.
    To be honest, June was expecting to have to work before eating. "Yeah, I like stew," he says. In a not-quite-conspiratorial whisper, he says, "Just between you and me, I'm actually pretty good at eating stew. I've done it at least four times." The smile that he cracks after a few moments confirms that, yes, that was a joke and no he's not actually a pro stew-eater.

So, he talks to the young man with the red hair and blue skin.
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    Nexus Characters.

9. - Top - End - #39
    Ogre in the Playground

Raril chuckles at the joke and goes back to tuning his guitar.

"Stew, sure." Says the blue-skinned young man. "I hope you like mushrooms. Bread bowl ok?" He quirks an eye towards the drow, who gives a quick nod. Usually that was an upcharge, but Raril was a generous sort, besides the bread tends to go stale if its not used. "And.. water? Probably not an ale if you're discussing business." The young man decides.

"I'm Marcus, by the way." The young man says by was of introducing himself. "Been working here for a little while. Keeps a roof over my head. The boss is pretty fair. Pays just as well as some places in the nicer part of town."

Raril smirks a bit at the comment about 'the boss'.
    ~Amor Vincit Omnia~
    I have a Youtube Channel

10. - Top - End - #40

He nods: he likes mushrooms.
    "Yeah, water would be better," he agrees.

Unfortunately, because June is looking at Marcus, he doesn't see Raril's smirk. It's too bad, because smirking while tuning the guitar is the best.

"I'm June," he responds. "This place does look a bit nicer than some of the other places I passed on the way here." But he hasn't really been to the nicest parts of town yet, so all he can do is compare it to Trog's, the market street, and the various streets between here, there, and that place.
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    Nexus Characters.

11. - Top - End - #41
    Ogre in the Playground

"Yeah, they had to rebuild the place pretty recently after someone blew up the old wooden building. It's all stone on the exterior now. Bigger and better than before." Marcus says. "Give me a sec to get your food, I'll be right back."

He walks off behind the bar and into the kitchen. Shortly he returns with a tray, on it: a steaming bread bowl filled with stew thick with cream and mushrooms, and a glass of water, with ice! He sets it all in front of June.

Being somewhere near the waterfront and the slums, the Den wasn't in the greatest area, but Raril took care of it, made sure to reinvest in it. Most of the staff had been working here since before he owned it, and he'd taken care of them in the turnover, retaining their loyalty.

"So you're thinking of working here?" Marcus asks, resting the now empty tray casually on his hip. "Have you ever worked in the restaurant before?"
    ~Amor Vincit Omnia~
    I have a Youtube Channel

12. - Top - End - #42

Ooh, it smells good.
    June takes a couple spoonfuls while Marcus is speaking, but keeps them small so that he can answer shortly after Marcus finishes with each question. "Yeah," he says to the first question. "Well, it'd be nice."

The second question, he shakes his head 'no' but clarifies: "Not in any restaurant, but I have done soup kitchens and some catering before at some events."
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    Nexus Characters.

13. - Top - End - #43
    Ogre in the Playground

"That's probably good enough to get you started. Have any experience cooking?" Marcus asks next. "Help in the kitchen's always useful. If not we can just start you bussing and serving, like I do."
    ~Amor Vincit Omnia~
    I have a Youtube Channel

14. - Top - End - #44

"..." June needs to swallow and pause a bit to process the question: "How much experience counts?" Doesn't everyone have at least some experience?
    Well...probably not literally everyone. If you're from a family that only ever goes out to eat or if you're from a rich family that only has other people cook for you, then you probably don't.
    He sets down his spoon to think, uninterrupted from eating.

After thinking about it a bit more, June actually kind-of deduces how much experience would probably count. "Well, I'm not a professional, but I probably have as much experience as most anyone else. Helped out in the kitchen growing up, six years living alone, three years married...Oh! I also designed a stovetop bread oven once, too." For a gas stove, the kind that you use on floating islands that you have to add more things to every couple weeks, so heavy ovens and stoves would just be a pain as they slowly sink into the water. And the kind of oven you can make with a pair of tin snips, sheet metal, a marker, and a couple small metal bars (small enough to bend by hand if you try hard enough). "Rarely follow recipes, though. Apparently I'm pretty good at eyeballing."
    So maybe a bit better than the average person.

He picks up the spoon again, to continue.

Honestly, the fact that there's people who claim to be unable to cook kind-of weirds him out. Like, he's pretty sure every time he's heard someone say that they can't cook, it's just that they don't want to cook. Like, literally all you have to do to cook is mix things that do things and/or taste good when mixed and then make sure they get cooked properly?!? And if it doesn't turn out well, then make it better next time.
    Last edited by 5a Violista; 2020-08-02 at 03:20 AM.
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    Nexus Characters.

15. - Top - End - #45
    Ogre in the Playground

Marcus looks impressed, his red eyebrows shooting upward. "A bread oven, huh? We've got one here. Big brick thing. Sicklewort might have use for you, if you're any good with it."
    ~Amor Vincit Omnia~
    I have a Youtube Channel

16. - Top - End - #46

"...yeah. It was pretty basic, though, and could really only cook one, maybe two, things at the same time. It was more of a cost-over-quality thing," June says, a little sheepishly. Not really sure why he even brought that part up, since designing a cheap portable bread oven really has nothing to do with actually cooking.

Speaking of bread, the bowl is kind-of getting soggy. Guess he should hurry up and eat it.
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    Nexus Characters.

17. - Top - End - #47
    Ogre in the Playground

Marcus glances around the room. "I'd better get back to work." He says, realizing he'd been dawdling. "Good luck!" The blue-skinned young man wishes June, before moving off to help another table.

Raril chuckles a bit, and seems to have finished tuning his guitar. Letting June eat, he plays a simple song, finger style. Nothing recognizable, and occasionally he repeats a part or starts over. Maybe he was composing?
    ~Amor Vincit Omnia~
    I have a Youtube Channel

18. - Top - End - #48

June says 'thanks' as well as he can with a spoon in his mouth (which is to say, he probably just waves and his eyes say it or something like that).

He eats.
    And eats.
    And then, soon, he finishes eating, and drinks the water to wash it down.

Once he's done, he turns to Raril: "Hey, what were you playing?" he asks. "I don't really recognize it." Which, to be honest, is kind-of obvious in retrospect: the Nexus probably obviously has a different musical history than where June comes from, so there's practically a zero percent chance some random guitar tune would be the same. Then again, guitars exist and look pretty much the same so there must have been some sort of musical interchange, right? Or musical echo. Or something. So maybe it's not that obvious in retrospect.
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    Nexus Characters.

19. - Top - End - #49
    Ogre in the Playground

The drow smiles and rests his hand on the strings of the guitar to quiet them. "Oh just messing around. It's not anything yet, really." He sets the instrument aside and turns to June.

"So you need some cash, and quickly." Raril says. "Tell me, are you a gambler?" He asks. There's more to the question there though. What is it?
    ~Amor Vincit Omnia~
    I have a Youtube Channel

20. - Top - End - #50

Oh. Just messing around on it.
    ...Yeah. That's actually a completely normal thing to do with musical instruments. "Sounds like it'll be something soon, though."

Anyway.
    Important question.
    "Saying I need cash quickly makes it sound like more than it really is," June says. It's more like...well, okay. It's actually kinda true. Yeah, he needs cash, and quickly, because he does need to find a place to stay tonight. He was recommended GLoG, but at this time of night that's too far away without a train ticket. "...but, I do," he admits.

However, he shakes his head: "Not really, I'm not," he says. "Any time I have, it was either no stakes or low stakes." Like, for candy. Or for bragging rights. Or the loser has to do some task. And so on.
    Why that tone of voice, though? "...why?"
    Last edited by 5a Violista; 2020-08-03 at 02:50 AM.
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    Nexus Characters.

21. - Top - End - #51
    Ogre in the Playground

"Good good." Raril nods. "Just wondering, because we've got quite a few games running here. I need to be able to trust my employees, even if you usually can't trust the customers. Gambling's...dangerous. Especially if you know what you're doing." Wait shouldn't that be if you don't know what you're doing? The drow looks thought for a moment, then waves a hand dismissing whatever he was thinking.

The he points to the maid outfit June was carrying. "Is that what I think it is? Is it yours?" He asks, raising an eyebrow.
    ~Amor Vincit Omnia~
    I have a Youtube Channel

22. - Top - End - #52

Oh. That's good to know. June nods as well.
    "If I may...why is it moreso if you know what you're doing?" he asks...before having a realization: "Nevermind, I think I get it."

June raises the outfit to make it more visible. "It's probably what you think it is," he says, but doesn't know for sure because June doesn't know how to read minds. "Um...funny story."

It really is a kind-of funny story, in retrospect. "My welcoming party here was a bunch of...cultists? Or something along those lines. Dressed me up in this while holding me hostage, for some probably dumb reason. I kept it because I'm going to need to wear something while washing my clothes, and it fits." Plus, with a sewing kit, you could probably alter it or make it into a bag or whatever.
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    Nexus Characters.

23. - Top - End - #53
    Ogre in the Playground

"Oh gods, not cultists!" Raril growls. "My wife deals with them all the time. They try to summon her when she's in the shower of all times!" The drow looks highly annoyed at the memory. It's quite upsetting to have one's wife disappear, especially if he were in the shower with her. Just *poof!*

Raril looks at June with some sympathy. "Well, I'll tell you right now if you can pull that thing off to any sort of degree, you're going to get all sorts of tips. You really just have the clothes on your back, hm? My sister's a seamstress, if you need more clothes, I'm sure she'd have some. If you work here, I can rent you one of the rooms upstairs for cheap, until you get on your feet. Are you any good at fighting? The Nexus is pretty dangerous. I make it a rule not to go anywhere unarmed."
    ~Amor Vincit Omnia~
    I have a Youtube Channel

24. - Top - End - #54

Getting summoned in the shower?
    "Oh, that sounds awful! They should learn to respect people's schedules, at the very least." Also, like, they should probably not be cultists or even try to summon her in general, but all that ought to be obvious.

He nods. Honestly, he hadn't really considered that, but it immediately makes sense: dressing as a woman would seem like it could get him tips a lot faster. Especially with a French Maid outfit. More tips means being able to settle in faster. Flirting should get more tips too, right? Shouldn't be that hard: June's been accused of flirting when he was just trying to be nice before. "Never tried that before, but I'll bet I could do it with a little time and practice." Shouldn't be that hard, even: Sekhmet already second-guessed his gender after rescuing him from those cultists. Plus, his player keeps on accidentally using the wrong pronouns and has to frequently double-check whole posts.

He nods some more: "I'll talk to you about price and such for more clothes after working a bit." Buying from Raril's sister also sounds a lot easier than wandering around the city trying to find somewhere that has a decent enough quality. If he's recommending it, it's got to be fine. And! Renting upstairs here actually sounds like a great deal: going to GLoG was recommended to June, but if he works here it'd be a really long commute, limiting how much time he'd have to hit up libraries or learning how to defend against mind control or anything else he feels like he could do. Besides, June's the type of guy who'd rather pay for his housing - even if it is at a discount at first - than getting trapped in the free housing that he'd get with GLoG.

But actually, fighting. "Not...really?" he guesses: "I've practiced swordplay and martial arts and shooting, but never actually gotten in a real fight," he admits, "so I'm not sure how I'd fare in an one. I've always been able to simmer tensions before it reaches that point. So, sounds like that's one more thing I need to learn."
    Last edited by 5a Violista; 2020-08-04 at 02:24 AM.
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    Nexus Characters.

25. - Top - End - #55
    Ogre in the Playground

Raril nods. "Avoiding a fight is usually the best course of action. But sometimes you can't reason or charm your way out of things." The drow advises. With a flick of his wrist a rather utilitarian dagger appears in his hand. He slides it across the table to June. "Take that, it may come in handy. At the very least you can fend off a handsy customer."
    ~Amor Vincit Omnia~
    I have a Youtube Channel

26. - Top - End - #56

June is understandably impressed with how quickly that dagger appears. Like...all June saw was a flick of the wrist! Where did he get that dagger from? Was it in his sleeve, or was it a fancier trick, or...? But if he keeps it in his sleeve, how was he playing the guitar so naturally? Does he, like...?

Hold on!
    Being impressed at how casually flicked out a knife is just a waste of time right now. He can be impressed later.
    He closes his jaw, and reaches out to grab the knife. He nods. "Yeah, I know. Didn't really help with those cultists."
    June considers where would be the best place to keep the dagger. Probably his hands or pocket, but he keeps it on the table under his hands for now. "Thanks." Honestly, he hopes not to use it, because he'd rather not stab someone, but if he needs to defend himself then it should be okay.

"...How often do you need to defend yourself?" To get a rough idea if getting attacked is a common thing or not; he's asked a question similar to this to Sekhmet already.
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    Nexus Characters.

27. - Top - End - #57
    Ogre in the Playground

Raril thinks about that question for a long moment, his red eyes drifting upwards as he considers it. "Less often than I used to. Of course, I used to go looking for trouble. But sometimes trouble finds you. Things happen. Fights break out. Monsters attack. Someone comes wanting to conquer the place. Running is usually an option, but often you find yourself stuck. Now, I've got a bit of a reputation. People don't see me as a target as much as they once did. But a newbie like you? Stick to the safer streets. Maybe avoid Trog's Tavern. My wife manages the place, but it's got it's own set of troubles. She can usually kick the rowdier crowd out, but she can't always be there." Or could she? "Then there's those Random Encounters." Somehow his voice capitalized the words. "Haven't heard of one happening recently. They're not usually too dangerous, and if you survive you can get some nice loot. Just be sure to only take one thing, though. Don't get greedy." He pauses and frowns. "I'm not really answering your question, am I? Look, this city can be great, but it can also be really dangerous if you're not careful. It's settled down in recent years, but you never know when something'll pop up again that will upset everything."
    ~Amor Vincit Omnia~
    I have a Youtube Channel

28. - Top - End - #58

"Oh." June looks down and away, remembering what happened. "Trog's Tavern." He pauses. "That's where the cultists happened. I went in there to get out of the sun and get a drink of water. Went in to the bathroom to wash off some mashed potato from my shirt, and then all of a sudden a sink came alive." It was pretty weird. Luckily Sekhmet got worried when he didn't come back, and then her and Zee went to go rescue him.

He blinks.
    Then shakes his head, and returns his gaze. "No, you've answered plenty," he counters. "Just trying to get a sense of where's safer and what I should expect and what I should avoid. At least until i get a feel for things myself."

So, actually, June is starting to run out of questions.
    But!
    There is one!
    "Speaking of," he says as a way of introducing the topic, "you know any local libraries or whatevers? To help read up on all sorts of things that are around. I've noticed that a lot of basic words and definitions mean something slightly different than I was expecting, so I had the thought that reading books might help with that."
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    Nexus Characters.

29. - Top - End - #59
    Ogre in the Playground

[Assembling the Crew]

The largest of the private rooms out back has been rented out for the night. Tattered banners and tapestries hang from the walls, flanked by folding tables upon which several casks of honey mead have been stacked. An enormous cork board dominates the farthest end of the windowless chamber, upon which photographs of faction leaders, monarchs, and socialites have been pinned.

The eyes of those depicted upon the board have been crossed out, while hearts of different shades have been sloppily painted around their heads.
    Careful attention has been paid to several photographs, now covered in colorful lipstick stains.

High backed chairs have been set around a circular table at the center of the room.
    It's been painted to resemble a golden coin.

--

A wicked little creature sits upon the farthest chair, reclining upon an oversized cushion. No, not a "creature", a woman - clad all in grimy, mismatched clothing.
    She's smaller in stature, somewhere around four and a half feet, yet she carries herself as if the largest thing in the room. All confidence, there.

With a toothy grin, the colorful goblin taps her painted claws against the table. A bottle is held in her other hand.

"C'moan then, tak' a seat, lads 'n' ladies! "

--

Spoiler: Larza, the Host
    Show
    Last edited by Hattish Thing; 2020-08-19 at 04:59 AM.

30. - Top - End - #60

[Assembling the Crew]

Jaahlyn arrived exactly at the appointed time for the meeting yet refused to take a seat until everyone else had been seated. Thus, she sits wherever no one else wanted to sit.
    Either this means she has to stand or that she has to sit in the far end or the far back. Considering the rogue's gallery that have gathered here one would imagine that most of them prefered to sit as close to the exit as possible in case something would go down.

Either way, the satyr will probably sit somewhere with one furred leg crossed over the other, leaving one of her hooves dangling in the air.
    Once Larza speaks up, she gets up and makes a well-practiced bow before the assembled. "I am Jaahlyn Hesperos, at your service." She then turns to Larza specifically. "A pleasure to be here, ma'm. I offer my services to you, and everyone else here. I have a lot of experience in these operations and like those skills to be put to good use. I am most interested in acquiring something from VIGIL, but I am willing to assist in other operations as well." Then she will sit back down.

Larza might spot the fact she have a note sticking out of her coats pocket. It's the same note that she found at trog's...
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2020-08-19 at 12:52 PM.