Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021
Results 601 to 615 of 615
  1. - Top - End - #601
    Troll in the Playground
     
    (Un)Inspired's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Tales of Neutral Ground IC

    The young wizard’s stomach lurches. All the fun of watching Kett’s family drama evaporated in an instant as this job suddenly became more than just a paycheck. A riot here could dangerous not just to one’s body, but to one’s reputation.

    Speaking low and quickly, Gryphon shakes as much pretension out of his voice as possible and speaks directly. Kett! This ballroom’s a killbox! We’re penned in like cattle. I know you don’t just want to get Arano, you want him safe. Let’s take him and go. If these humans want to butcher each other, then let’s have no part of it. If there’s people here you need eliminated to keep him safe, then we can find them and finish them after they’re weakened from this fight. Wouldn’t you rather have a hunt than a riot?
    amazing avatar of my favorite character, Gheera, by Pesimismrocks

  2. - Top - End - #602
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Amnestic's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Castle Sparrowcellar
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Tales of Neutral Ground IC

    Kett Collier
    Human Shadow Monk/Rogue
    AC: 19 HP: 52/52
    PP: 19 PIv: 13 PIs: 13
    Conditions: Darkvision (~6 hours), 6/6 Ki Remaining
    Concentrating: --

    She'd expected him to be more on board, but perhaps his ambition, bravado and showmanship was paper thin. Quietly disappointing. She gives him a quizzical look, tilting her head slightly. "If I was worried Arano would get killed before I talk to him then I'd not suggest this, but he's got the skills to stay alive, as do the rest of us. Otherwise we," she takes a moment to gesture at all four, herself included, "wouldn't be here in the first place." She's radiating a quiet confidence with each word, any doubts she'd had of their plan before attending the party have been washed away. This is Kett with her full conviction, no longer playing a game to find allies or getting dragged into tiresome interrogations. She wasn't reliant on them, but she would make use of them, if she could.

    "If you want to keep...I didn't catch his name while stopping his assassin from stabbing you in the back...if you want to keep him alive, feel free. It was only a suggestion. Keep him safe if it pleases you. Protect the Magistrates perhaps, assuming they don't look to kill you first, Kellson." It's the first time she has really acknowledged his heritage, with all the weight that carries. She casts an eye over the auction attendants, some in quiet rapture at the sights around them, some muttering amongst one another, and some with a deadly glint in their eyes. "I'm not ordering you to do anything. You're not my servant or my footman, but this riot's going to happen with or without us. Make your peace with that and make your choice quickly, and do so without regrets, because time waits for none of us."
    DMing:
    Iron Crisis IC | OOC
    RHoD IC | OOC
    Playing:
    ToNG IC | OOC
    MoMiWoM IC | OOC
    OotA IC | OOC

  3. - Top - End - #603
    Troll in the Playground
     
    (Un)Inspired's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Tales of Neutral Ground IC

    Gryphon sighs to himself. What was the old Talents saying? You can lead a Clawfoot to water but you can’t make him drink.

    Who are you trying to convince with this display of bravado? Just days ago you hired three near-strangers because you were so desperate to capture Arano safely. You proclaim your competence yet you were utterly unable to find your lover; you relied on him approaching you. Do you think the three of us, and Gryphon swings his arm to indicate Kleris, Arimart and himself, weren’t there with you, in The Reprieve, when you voiced your concern just days ago? Either you’re drunk on your own ego, or there’s something more going on you’re not telling us.

    We’re here because you wanted our help. If there’s a reason not to avoid this battle then tell us and we can help you! Trying to deflect with taunts isn’t going aid you in your mission.
    amazing avatar of my favorite character, Gheera, by Pesimismrocks

  4. - Top - End - #604
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    GameOfChampions's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Canada

    Default Re: Tales of Neutral Ground IC

    Kleris takes a moment, he pulls up a nearby stool and plops down on it. He lets Gryphon kick up his fuss, drawing out a bit more from Kett. The women clearly had something happen during her conversation with Arrun, maybe news regarding Arano or something of the sort. She was a different women right now, he examines her quickly. Her posture was confident, eyes bright, and tone assertive and firm. Much different from the Kett earlier tonight. Something happened, something good.

    What she was proposing wasn't... out of the realm of possibility. He wouldn't be opposed to a good old riot, stirring trouble among the ruling class was always good for opportunities. If he dedicated it to the Traveler before hand then it could even count as divine duties even. However screwing with this many top tier forces in Throneport and during a highly protected party would be dangerous and have a high possibility to backfire on them. Kleris begins weighing the options with one being leaving the party and refusing to be involved, and the other being starting a riot and possibly causing untold chaos.

    All in all he was leaning on the side of joining Kett in her crazy mission. The chaos would throw the nobility into chaos, a perfect ground for a changeling agent to work. Ingratiating himself into Ketts regard and possibly Aranos when they found him would also be a plus. That didn't mean he wouldn't be pushing her though, the stakes have gotten higher so it should be simple to get a little more information out of her.

    He leans back on his stool and steeples his fingers to rest his chin on, eyes on Kett. "Don't treat us like fools Kett. Gryphon is right that somethings changed, while you don't need too tell us everything feeding us the basest of half truths will get you nowhere. Don't sell us on this with 'opportunities' to kill supposed enemies but instead by bringing us a little more into the loop. I'm not opposed to the idea of a riot here, a little chaos could be good like you said. Flush out something interesting. Sell us."

    He waits a moment, gesturing to the party. Then waits for Gryphon and Arimart to look at the party he gestured to or to Kett before he catches her eye and winks. He had a card to play with the others, he just needed his carrot first.
    "Facilis Descensus Averni." - Virgil, The Aeneid

    “Why would I want to win anything other than a beautiful game?” - Patrick Rothfuss, The Wise Man's Fear


  5. - Top - End - #605
    Titan in the Playground
     
    3SecondCultist's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    UK
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Tales of Neutral Ground IC

    Even as you scheme and dissimulate amongst yourselves, the bidding in the hall roars to life. The appearance of the orrery has set the fine men and women in quite the tizzy, as the grand cosmological model of your world displayed all around you allows for little else of note to see. The first and hungriest of them charge in with opening bids, and you hear calls of 'thirty five thousand' followed swiftly by 'thirty eight', then 'forty'. Ghastor and a few of his attendants pace across the polished floors ceaselessly and at breakneck speed, furiously writing down the names of those who have joined tonight's game. The steward appears to be the one calling and confirming the bids, having taken over the reins from his master. All the long while, the elven performers have struck up a jaunty tune to accompany the growing madness.

    "I am the very model of a modern Morgrave gentleman;
    I've information venerable, damnable and criminal,
    I know the kings of Breland, and I quote the fights historical;
    From Orcbone Keep to Daskaran in order categorical..."


    Over the course of the first few exchanges, you take note of the prospective claimants, several of whom are known to you and several who are not. A couple in the latest Wroat-cut fashion seem fairly serious about getting their hands on the artifact, as the wife - apparently they are the Imaradis, a minor noble house with blood ties to both Breland and Thrane - is the first voice you heard. There is another man you don't recognize, standing in much the same spot that Lycia Velacor occupied not too long ago. He appears to be securely sequestered off in his central booth, both entrances blocked off by the bulky silhouettes of the faceless white-clad Knights of Thrane. He has matched every bid made so far. Another masked woman at the edge of the light's promontory chimes in a few times beyond the opening flurry of bids, a clear contender. The final bidder is only familiar to some of you: the dwarven academic Drake Shardstone, who refrains from joining in early but raises the price floor by a few thousand every time he raises his hand. Neither of the magistrates seem keen on joining the fray, though they like everyone else watch with evident interest. Meanwhile, the musicians continue unabated.

    "I'm very well acquainted too with matters super magical,
    I understand the formulas both cantrip and fantastical -
    About Siberyan theorem I'm teeming with a lot o' news,
    (Hmm, lot o' news... by Aureon!)..."

    In the midst of all of this, the ambassador and his daughter stand apart. Though they are too far above the action to really hear, you get a good sense of what they're saying from their movements alone: Layla seems to be delighting in pointing out the various moons she knows to her father, who graces her with a patient smile and a few gentle corrections. The more perceptive among you, however, note that his eyes never quite stray from the auction. The guards at the base of the steps leading to their private landing have settled in, hands never too far away from their weapons, though one of them does move aside as Arrun approaches. The gate sentry ascends the steps steadily, taking up a post a respectful but close distance away. And the players play on - one of them winks at Drake in the process.

    "With many cheerful facts about the wording of the Thronehold Truce!
    I'm excellent with tinkering and never feel loneliness;
    I efficiently design new plans for making a homunculus;
    In short, in matters rationable, magical and lootable,
    I am the very model of a modern Morgrave gentleman!"

    The volume is rising, a ceaseless buzzing noise that threatens to drown you all out. Whatever is going to happen here... it's going to start soon.
    Last edited by 3SecondCultist; 2021-02-23 at 09:10 AM.
    Spoiler: My Profile
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeno Desaqqara View Post
    You divine bastard.
    Currently Running:
    - Tales of Neutral Ground
    - Skull & Shackles

    Winner of Total War: Rise of Kingdoms (Ironfang Republic)


    "The philosophers have only interpreted the world in various ways; the point is to change it."

  6. - Top - End - #606
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Amnestic's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Castle Sparrowcellar
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Tales of Neutral Ground IC

    Kett Collier
    Human Shadow Monk/Rogue
    AC: 19 HP: 52/52
    PP: 19 PIv: 13 PIs: 13
    Conditions: Darkvision (~6 hours), 6/6 Ki Remaining
    Concentrating: --

    "You're making a lot of assumptions Gryphon, but you are right about one thing at least - I'm not telling you everything. Nor will I, nor should I." She's not snapping, but she's also not backing down. "I've been honest with you about my intentions, I've been honest with you about my plans, and I've been honest with you about the current situation, because those matter to you - though given how you've spent the entire evening shmoozing for political points, I don't think they matter that much." She waves a hand dismissively, wafting away the excess concepts and any protestations like stale air. "None of us are entirely honest with the others, and I don't know why you'd expect that to change now. I'm telling you what you need to know." She has so many other things she could say, so many other points to drive the knife in, but this was in the greatest sense of the term neither the time or the place.

    "Of course I'm glad that there's going to be a riot. This is exactly the sort of situation I need. The alternative? A boring evening bouncing from person to person trying to suss out connections?" Kett snorts derisively. "This is far more likely to get me to Arano. If you want to help me, to actually help me, then get involved, and be ready to get out at a moment's notice." She doesn't point to any individuals, but her eyes do sweep over the hall again, pausing a hair's breadth on certain ones as her mind raced towards the inevitable point. She can't trust them to back her on the kidnapping. But she needed to give them something.

    "You want reasons to get involved? There's plenty. Pick your poison - protecting those you like, hurting those you don't, maybe you can even steal the Orrery away for yourself if you're lucky. Something that powerful would probably do Droaam or Throneport a lot of good I'm sure. Or distinguish yourself here to the right people, and I'm sure you'll get what you want. If you want something to focus on? Direction?" Here eyes point towards the north door. "Protecting the host is the most obvious, and word is he's going to head out the north not the south."
    DMing:
    Iron Crisis IC | OOC
    RHoD IC | OOC
    Playing:
    ToNG IC | OOC
    MoMiWoM IC | OOC
    OotA IC | OOC

  7. - Top - End - #607
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    CozJa's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Italy
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Tales of Neutral Ground IC

    As the discussion grows heated, and the auction with it, Arimart feels a sensation inside him. A rising rage for Kett words, and her clear direspect for the lives of others. His first reaction is to stop her, right here, right now, and if even Kleris is ready to support her plan, he must be stopped too.

    But before he speaks, before he acts, something catches his eye. Drake didn't strike him as the richest man around, though he keeps making offers, in what seem to be strategic moments. After all an auction is not that different from a well thought out dispute at the Tribunal... at this very moment, the dwarf acts like a bid-rigger, but the goal of heightening the price doesn't look so convincing.

    "Think Arimart, think!"

    Looking around, the Paladin tries to ascertain the situation, and to recognize the sensation he feels inside.
    The music keeps rising in volume, the bids keep getting higher, they are discussing with each other, a chaotic riot is about to happen...

    Suddenly, something forms clearly in Arimart's mind, a shape of peril, something he felt before during the war, something that can never be really extirpated from humanoids' hearts.
    "Strife! Chaos! What if...?"

    He takes a long, deep breath, turns toward his friends and speaks, his voice now clearly that of the prosecutor, of the paladin ready to act.

    "I won't support any riot, nor will any of us, until we're together." He looks sternly ad Kleris, clearly explaining his intended part of an unspoken deal.
    "Miss Kett, I don't like where this is going, and I don't like your way of keeping us out of the loop, but I believe we owe you our trust, therefore you'll have mine for the rest of this night. But now... all this commotion..."
    He points at the Orrery

    "Gryphon, Kleris, you seem to have a better understanding of arcane machinery... can we be sure that the Orrery is not already channeling a manifest zone?"
    Does this poster have a sign?

  8. - Top - End - #608
    Troll in the Playground
     
    (Un)Inspired's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Tales of Neutral Ground IC

    No, Gryphon responds to Arimart’s inquiry, the device has not been activated yet. But when, if, it does; everyone with 20 feet of the Orrery is gonna feel it. As he states this fact, he sizes up his own distance from the eldritch machine and steps around to Arimart’s other side. He listens to Kett’s speech, attempting to sift through her words to arrive at her goals.

    So let’s be clear. You want this riot to happen, the help you want from us is to become involved, the best direction you can offer us is to protect the host, and you’re being honest with us about the current situation? If we, as your employees, were to obey your will then this would be your preferred course of action? So if, oh let’s just pick a name at random, “Arrun” up there decided to turn traitor and attack his master, and we stepped in and stopped him, we’d be following your orders?
    Last edited by (Un)Inspired; 2021-02-23 at 02:13 PM.
    amazing avatar of my favorite character, Gheera, by Pesimismrocks

  9. - Top - End - #609
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Amnestic's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Castle Sparrowcellar
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Tales of Neutral Ground IC

    Kett Collier
    Human Shadow Monk/Rogue
    AC: 19 HP: 52/52
    PP: 19 PIv: 13 PIs: 13
    Conditions: Darkvision (~6 hours), 6/6 Ki Remaining
    Concentrating: --

    Displacer beast was out of the bag, it seemed, for at least one of them. Ah well. It didn't change the circumstances. While she didn't want any of them to limpet to ir'Sencriss, they did still need an escort out of the building - Layla included. Her answer to Gryphon's probe is short, and to the point - "Sure, that'd be no skin off my nose." Whether that threw him off, confused him, or just served to reinforce his conclusions didn't really matter. Him protecting the host worked out fine, and they weren't Arano's target regardless. It might even work better than fine - it might be ideal if the Ambassador for Droaam was drawing attention right beside ir'Sencriss. All the more reason for the daughter to be whisked to a different safe place. Not that she voices such thoughts or lets them show, of course.

    "Your trust is appreciated, Arimart, though as I said, I'm not giving you any orders here. If you want to doubt the riot, well, it's just what's expected, I've got no guarantees, just suspicions. If it doesn't start, we shouldn't be the ones to start it, of course. That would be very foolish. If the auction ends peacefully then...well, so be it, we'll adapt." She shrugs, truthfully. They were going off of expectations - reasonable ones, mind you, but expectations nonetheless, and a flexible strategy was required in their line of work.
    DMing:
    Iron Crisis IC | OOC
    RHoD IC | OOC
    Playing:
    ToNG IC | OOC
    MoMiWoM IC | OOC
    OotA IC | OOC

  10. - Top - End - #610
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    GameOfChampions's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Canada

    Default Re: Tales of Neutral Ground IC

    Sasks eyes flash with a hint of power and rage as Kett stonewalls them. Her obstinance was going to ruin everything! The changeling was done with this, he could turn the Prosecutor and the Ambassador on her with a few well placed words and then RIP the damn information out of her with a well placed spell. How dare she do thi-

    Remember father...

    Sask shuts down, he had made a cardinal mistake of the changeling. He let the agenda of the Changeling get in the way of the persona. Sask may have had his pride pricked here but Kleris wouldn't have, Sasks pride was bleeding into the persona. He remembered a lecture his father had given him once... before. He had been a young boy pretending to be a street urchin with his half blind drunk of a father. Some other urchin had teased him about his father calling him worthless and the like and a young Sask had started a scuffle with the other kid. His father had to pull him off and ater sat him down.

    "Sask, you can't let the changeing bleed into the persona. Your rage bled into your urchins persona. He would have heard taunts about his father for years and earned to deal with them. Just because you don't like hearing something doesn't mean your persona feels the same way. Too much bleed over can casue al sorts of problems from breaking character to mental problems.

    It had been a long time since he had thought of that, and something he had disregarded after the Clan had died when he was too focused on his vengeance. This was real though, he was making mistakes changeling children would make and he was better then that.

    The irritation slides off Kleris' face. He sighs, shrugs, and playfully rolls his eyes "Well if you won't let me in on the secret I'll just have to follow along and enjoy the surprise. You wouldn't mind me sticking with you would you Kett? We make a pretty good team and I just know you will be heading into the most interesting parts of tonight. Besides you know I make a great distraction and I have the feeling if everything plays out like you said that could be helpful."

    He turns to Arimart and gestures to Gryphon "Ya... what he said. I don't know anything about the artifact there but I did pick up some information I should share, I wasn't sure if I should but Kett said that she trusted you to be professional and finish this first. I heard this stuff about Nameless and some other tidbits"

    He repeats the same preface and information he had passed along to Kett earlier. Hopefully building some good will for the women among the others would help repair some of the damage he had done with his persona break. He was sure she would play along if it benefited her... and if not then being caught trying to make her look good would just make him look good.
    "Facilis Descensus Averni." - Virgil, The Aeneid

    “Why would I want to win anything other than a beautiful game?” - Patrick Rothfuss, The Wise Man's Fear


  11. - Top - End - #611
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    CozJa's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Italy
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Tales of Neutral Ground IC

    Arimar isn't convinced by Kleris words on Kett, but understands his effort in trying to avoid confrontations, and appreciates it.
    On hearing the information conveyed by his fellow paladin, the prosecutor raises his eyebrow, but is unconvinced.
    "So it looks like people is talking about me enough to fabricate stories... interesting. I honestly doubt those things are true. But I better be safe than sorry... Gryphon, can you send a message to one of my contacts at Thronehold? That would eliminate any risk regarding Maugrim."
    Does this poster have a sign?

  12. - Top - End - #612
    Troll in the Playground
     
    (Un)Inspired's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Tales of Neutral Ground IC

    Granny Mebsa would have told us if she was a Night Hag, right?

    Nope, nope, no no no. There’s absolutely too much going on right now to worry about any of that being true. Better just compartmentalize that away and deal with it later.

    Putting thoughts of Kleris’ revelations into a little mental box, Gryphon responds to Arimart. I haven’t prepared myself to create a Sending today. I could conjure an Unseen Servant to run a written message to Thronehold but it’ll take me 10 minutes to summon it. Alternatively I can fly about as fast as a horse can run, if you want me to deliver the message in person, but then I wouldn’t be here for... whatever is coming. If we can prevent Maugrim’s vivisection then I’m all for it. I’m rather fond of the old man after that last battle. Whether there enough time for conjuring, or if it’s better for me to fly or stay, I cannot say. My abilities are, as always, at your disposal, Prosecutor.
    amazing avatar of my favorite character, Gheera, by Pesimismrocks

  13. - Top - End - #613
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Amnestic's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Castle Sparrowcellar
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Tales of Neutral Ground IC

    Kett Collier
    Human Shadow Monk/Rogue
    AC: 19 HP: 52/52
    PP: 19 PIv: 13 PIs: 13
    Conditions: Darkvision (~6 hours), 6/6 Ki Remaining
    Concentrating: --

    "I've no objections to that, do try to keep up though. I'm probably a little faster on my feet, even in this getup." She daintily flourishes one side of her dress at Kleris. In truth she didn't want him sticking too close either, but he was the most...potentially flexible of the group, so possibly the easiest to convince that taking the child was the right move, perhaps under the guise of escorting her to another safe location.

    "The auction may be concluding before you get ten minutes, and you'd probably have to step outside for the casting. A man incanting here may fray some tempers." Kett offers, perhaps slightly glad they'd moved off the topic of what she wanted them to do and that Gryphon was potentially volunteering his way off the board. "Shouldn't the Magistrates have some way to get in contact though?"
    Last edited by Amnestic; 2021-02-24 at 08:46 AM.
    DMing:
    Iron Crisis IC | OOC
    RHoD IC | OOC
    Playing:
    ToNG IC | OOC
    MoMiWoM IC | OOC
    OotA IC | OOC

  14. - Top - End - #614
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    CozJa's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Italy
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Tales of Neutral Ground IC

    "Good thinking" Arimart says after hearing Kett proposal. He turns to Gryphon "I don't want you to leave us right now, we may need your arcane prowess, and for what we know this hearsay could be nothing more than lies... However, I can ask the Magistrate. I'll be back in a moment"

    As quickly as he can, the prosecutor reaches Evam Taralos, hoping that the auction hasn't already got his full attention. He leans colse to him, whispering in his ear.

    "Magistrate, one of my affiliates has caught the rumor of a possible attempt on the life of Maugrim Nameless, possibly perpetuated this night. I doubt its truthfulness, but if you have any means to contact Thronehold, it would be better to do it as soon as possible. We cannot afford to lose a prisoner in our hall."


    After he conveys the information, the Paladin goes back to his companion, intent on keeping both eyes on them, ready to react to whatever may happen.
    Does this poster have a sign?

  15. - Top - End - #615
    Titan in the Playground
     
    ClericGuy

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Tales of Neutral Ground IC

    The dwarf wandered the floor, meandering in circles as the fervor of the auction slowly increased. Too anyone watching, his gaze appeared to be upward, fixed on the living map of the Cosmos. Of course it was nigh impossible to see his eyes behind a small pair of spectacles. However, beneath the glare on his glasses, his gaze swept across the room, high and low. He saw the man left to bid in Madam Velecor’s stead, focused on his task. Over there, the Prosecutor and his companions milling about. The band that Miss Kett had visited earlier continued to liven the crowd. He saw the Ambassador and his daughter upon the overlook. The dance upon the ballroom floor was a mirror to the rings above moving in and out of co-terminus. It was an allegory of the finest, where the manifest zones where political spheres of influence.

    He heard the low roar of the crowd as he moved through it, punctuated occasionally by a shouted bid. He would join himself, occasionally; a single hand raise to stay within the top bid. His mind raced as he set his glass precariously near the edge of a table and continued to circle the room. He sought two separate prizes this night, but only had a line on one. As he neared the guards, there was a sound of shattered glass. He turned to glance, and accidentally pushed another guest into one of the Thrane soldiers. While those two exchanged a look, Drake murmured to himself and gestured, laying a veil of silence over the Thrane contingent. Even as he kept moving, Drake raised a hand and indicated six five.


    OOC - Using several distractions to hide casting silence centered on Lycia’s proxy. Raising the bid to 65 while they can’t hear. Continuing to move slowly through the crowd, never breaking his stride
    Sleight of hand - (2d20+6)[19][13](32)

    Spoiler: Status
    Show
    AC: 14 HP: 52 Init +2 Move 30’
    Saves: Str +0 Dex +2 Con +2 Int +2 Wis +6 Cha +0
    Skills: Arcana/Religion +8; Insight +5; Perception +9;
    Weapons: shortsword (+5 / 1d8+2); shortbow (+5 / 1d8+2)
    Spells: 0: guidance, thaumatugy, toll the dead, mending
    1: command, cure lt wounds, healing word
    2: suggestion, silence, blindness/ deafness, locate object
    3: clairvoyance, meld into stone;
    Effects: 60’ darkvision
    Last edited by Starbin; Today at 05:14 AM.
    Life is ... life. As always bot/cut as necessary.
    DM: "Why do you have so many characters?"
    Me: "Because I never embraced the strategic value of running away."


    Fare thee well, N_R ... you will missed!y

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •