A couple years ago, with the help of some actor friends, I made a set of custom soundsets for use in classic D&D-based computer RPGs such as Baldur's Gate and Icewind Dale. The soundsets are for the characters of the Fantasy theme of David Morgan-Mar's well-known webcomic, Irregular Webcomic. ...I'd link you to my website or YouTube account where I share those soundsets, but apparently I need to have more posts under my belt before I'm allowed to post links. Search YouTube for "Irregular Webcomic soundsets", I guess.

I'm currently doing a Let's Play of Icewind Dale using these characters, and when I'm done with that... if I ever get done with it, haven't played the game in months, I really gotta get back to it... I intend to follow it up with a Let's Play of Icewind Dale II starring the Order of the Stick!

Writing soundsets for the Order has proven a lot more difficult than coming up with quips for the Irregular Webcomic gang, so I thought I'd join the GiantITP forums and maybe crowdsource my brainstorming a little bit!

To create all the clips required to create a soundset that's viable in any of the Baldur's Gate or Icewind Dale games, we need the following voice lines for each of the six characters:

Battle Cries (x5)
Selected (x7)
Action (x8)
Rare Select (x4)
Becoming Leader (x2)
Tired (x2)
Bored (x2)
Injured (x2)
Morale Failure (x2)
Hit (x3)
Dying (x2)
Falling
Daytime
Nighttime
City
Dungeon
Forest
Critical Hit (x2)
Critical Miss
Spell Disrupted
Weapon Ineffective
Inventory Full
Picked a Pocket
Set a Trap
Stealth

The only ideas I've had so far are as follows:

Roy
Action: Is that another "fighters are dumb" crack?!
Action: I have an MBA, you know.

Haley
Critical Hit: Sneak attack, bitch!

Elan
Stealth: Woooo! I'm invisible! You can't see me!

Belkar
Battle Cry: I am a sexy shoeless god of war!

Durkon
Forest: It's not the monsters of the forest that I be fearin'... it's the trees!

...And that's all I've got. All pretty obvious stuff, I know. So, yeah, I'm here looking for some further ideas of what the members of the Order might say if you clicked on them and made them do stuff. I hope we have some fun times!