New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

Default View Forum Posts not working

In the last few minutes (approximately 12:42 - 12:44 EST in southern USA), I tried View Forum Posts on someone a couple times. And then on a different person. All times, I got this error message: "connection to 127.0.0.1:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused)"

The first time I wasn't logged in yet, but it asked me to log in and I did. The latter times I was logged in.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: View Forum Posts not working

Quote Originally Posted by JeenLeen View Post
    In the last few minutes (approximately 12:42 - 12:44 EST in southern USA), I tried View Forum Posts on someone a couple times. And then on a different person. All times, I got this error message: "connection to 127.0.0.1:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused)"

The first time I wasn't logged in yet, but it asked me to log in and I did. The latter times I was logged in.
    Can confirm that the same thing happens to me if I try to View Forum Posts, including the error message.

Grey Wolf
    Interested in MitD? Join us in MitD's thread.
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    But really, the important lesson here is this: Rather than making assumptions that don't fit with the text and then complaining about the text being wrong, why not just choose different assumptions that DO fit with the text?
    Ceterum autem censeo Hilgya malefica est

3. - Top - End - #3
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: View Forum Posts not working

Quote Originally Posted by Grey_Wolf_c View Post
    Can confirm that the same thing happens to me if I try to View Forum Posts, including the error message.
    Same.

The message comes almost immediately, so I imagine this is something like a service not running.
    Feytouched Banana eldritch disciple avatar by...me!

The Index of the Giant's Comments VI―Making Dogma from Zapped Bananas