New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Banned

Default Need some help with character creation in Adeptus Evangelion 05

I'm planning a campaing with the Adeptus Evangelion System (In the Fifth draft of version 3) ,I have some informacion about how to do a character but some of the things i dont understand, For example, In the second page of the Character Sheet (The EVA Section) theres somthing called "Resilience" (Found in the Other Stats part, Below Armor) I cant find what that is in either the GM Book nor the Player Book.

In that same part appears ATS and Initiative, I dont know how ATS works beyond the fact that is serves to determine the quantity of Potential is avaliable to use, In the case of Initiative, I thought that the fifth draft did not use a system to determine Initiative and instead you could ask to go on any turn

I also dont understand completely how the damage works, To be more exact, I don't know how much "Health" does a body part has, for example, If a Angel causes 10 damage (Already subtracting the Armor) to the body of the Evangelion, ¿Is that enough damage to destroy that part?

Same problem happens with Angels.

Thanks for the help in advance
    Last edited by EldritchTeen; 2020-05-20 at 05:59 PM. Reason: clarifying some things

2. - Top - End - #2
    Barbarian in the Playground

RangerGuy

Default Re: Need some help with character creation in Adeptus Evangelion 05

As with anything based on the Dark Heresy system, you are aiming for critical damage. But it would help to know exactly which version of the rules you are using.
    If you are using the 5th Draft of version 3 then the information should be found on page 200 of the Player's Book.
    Last edited by lightningcat; 2020-05-19 at 08:38 PM.