New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Pixie in the Playground

Planetar

Default Good Deeds Gone Unpunished physical copy

Long time lurker, first time poster from Asia. Could anyone point me in the direction of an online bookstore or even second hand seller for the print copy of Good Deeds Gone Unpunished? (Ookoodook seems to be out of stock, Search (Google) check failed).

Or even a location of a physical store where it's in stock (so I can figure out a way to get there in a post-rona world or send someone there on a fetch quest...).
    Last edited by nescientfop; 2020-05-19 at 09:00 AM.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Good Deeds Gone Unpunished physical copy

Quote Originally Posted by nescientfop View Post
    Long time lurker, first time poster from Asia. Could anyone point me in the direction of an online bookstore or even second hand seller for the print copy of Good Deeds Gone Unpunished? (Ookoodook seems to be out of stock, Search (Google) check failed).

Or even a location of a physical store where it's in stock (so I can figure out a way to get there in a post-rona world or send someone there on a fetch quest...).
    No idea if they send things internationally, but I know Tactics, the game shop I often go to in Western Australia has some Oots books. Their website's not always up to date, so could always shoot em an email and hope.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Pixie in the Playground

Planetar

Default Re: Good Deeds Gone Unpunished physical copy

Thank you! They do have it in stock, and fortuitously I have someone down in Perth willing to grab it for me! Thanks so much!