New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Pixie in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Default Strength based Dommage and Alternate power.

Hello.
    I have some doubts about creating a power. I would like to know if it is possible (on the basis of a human and therefore with normal abilities).

Abilities (7 being the max for a human):
    Strength: 3.
    Fighting: 2.

Power:

The Tiger's Strength [17PP]:
    Alternate effect.

- The tiger claws 1 PP [14PP], Strength based Damage (1/R), Enhanced Strength 1, Enhanced Advantage Improved Critical (Unarmed Attack) 4, MultiAttack (+1/R). Accurate 4 (4). Reach 2 (2).

- The tiger bite 1 PP [15PP], Strength based Damage (1/R), Enhanced Strength 7, Enhanced Advantage Accurate 1 (1).

-The tiger leap 1 PP [15PP], Strength Damage (1/R), Resisted by Dodge. Enhanced Strength 5, Teleport 3 limited to reach the target attacked from above (3). Enhanced Advantage . Accurate 2 (2)

For offensive play:
    - The tiger claws Close Ranged Damage 4, +10, Crit: 16-20. Reach: 10 feet.
    - The tiger bite Close Ranged Damage 10, +4.
    - The tiger leap Close Ranged Damage 8, +6, Teleport Range: 250 feet.

I'd like to know if:
    1): It's possible to create a series of alternates to have force-based attacks that can hit different targets (targets that are maxed out in parry or Toughness easily).
    2): If I'm not mistaken in the costs.

Thank you in advance!

Ps:
    if I want to add that power for a PL7 character, did I make a mistake (I have the advantage Improved Hold) ?

-The Catch of the Tiger 28PP
    [14PP]
    , Strength Damage (1/R), Resisted by Dodge. Enhanced Strength 5, Enhanced Advantage Fast Grab, Improved Grab. Accurate 2 (2).
    Linked Affliction 7 [14PP]. (1/R) (Impaired / Stunned / Asleep), Resisted by Fortitude. Cumulative (+1/R).

for:
    The Catch of the Tiger Close Ranged Damage 8, +6, Grab action as a free action. Affliction 7.

with this power that is not part of the Alternate power:
    -Nothing escapes a Tiger [12PP] Enhanced Strength (limited to Hold) 12.
    Last edited by Spike31; 2020-06-14 at 09:14 AM.