New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Pixie in the Playground

RogueGirl

Default SWSE: Help! Jedi Build: The Negotiator

Hey Playground!,

I am in a group that will be starting a new game soon and will be focused on a Jedi party ( 4-5 players ). From what I have been told is any source book is available as long as it makes sense for the time frame. ( fleeing from the Empire during Order 66 loosely). I know currently of what three of the players are aiming for

1.) Saber master
    2.) Force Wizard
    3.) Stealthy Jedi Shadow

So I was thinking about making more of a social or face styled character (thinking like a Bard Equivalent) able to talk way out of situations and buff and debuff. I don't want to be completely helpless in a fight but with such combat focused characters already in the group I didn't see another reason for another.

not really looking for followers or that style of play.

Things I was curious about or like at least the idea of are Battle Meditation / Improved battle meditation. Bolster ally ( but maybe not as useful in a all Jedi party as it would be normally) so Inspire instead?

I know Human tends to be the go to because bonus feat but am open to other options ( Twi'lek and Zeltron are interesting because social aspects and Miraluka just because of the force training for free).

The only other things are we are starting at level 3 and we cannot start as Jedi ( GM is still contemplating that but seems pretty set on it). we roll stats but I try to build my ideas around a 28pb and just fill in what I roll :/

okay playground let me have it!. GM is planning a full 20lvl run but not sure if it will reach that point. we use the 5e style story based leveling not experience points.
    Last edited by SacredSorcery; 2020-05-27 at 10:51 AM.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Troll in the Playground

RangerGuy

Default Re: SWSE: Help! Jedi Build: The Negotiator

I suggest Noble with the talent basing your lightsaber attack off Charisma.