New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Civ VI Multiplayer itP?

No you can't have my settlers to save on resource time, who do i look like Brazil?
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

2. - Top - End - #122
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    No you can't have my settlers to save on resource time, who do i look like Brazil?
    ...you do know that the more times you insist on bringing that up, the more annoying it is, right? We get it, you got lucky and had an amazing start.

3. - Top - End - #123

Quote Originally Posted by DataNinja View Post
    ...you do know that the more times you insist on bringing that up, the more annoying it is, right? We get it, you got lucky and had an amazing start.
    Sorry, I'll drop it.

Now come and meet me for trade.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

4. - Top - End - #124

Spoiler: Lentrax;Japan
    Show

"In the name of Heather Harrington, we invite you to the Great German Empire."
    "We have sent a delegation of our finely made German cubic zirconia's. We see that you have spare silver, can we offer you fine German chocolates~"
    "And if you send that missionary to the north west of our scout, you'll see Norway Borders."

~A missive from the chief diplomat of the german empire.

5. - Top - End - #125
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Spoiler
    Show
    The walls are closing in on India. To the south is Tundra, the west Rome, east Japan, and the north Greece. My tiny chain of towns suffer from lack of food and materials, and with no room to expand India turns to the one resource left: Prayer. We have founded our religion, pray that others do not find us easy pickings.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Glyphstone View Post
    Vibranium: If it was on the periodic table, its chemical symbol would be "Bs".

6. - Top - End - #126
    Titan in the Playground

Okay. So, non-spoilered update because this is not in-game related.

Since yesterday, I have been experiencing random crashes while playing. At first it was on occasion when I hit the end turn button, but now it has frozen and CTD’d in the middle of a turn in single player.

I don’t know what is causing it, or how to fix it, so we may get held up if I am unable to finish a turn...

Sorry everyone.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.
    For all you lesser superheroes out there.

Custom STO avatar by Durkoala.

A novella about a wizard and a rock star, cross-dimensional travel, and healing wounds neither knew were there.

Spoiler: Online stuffs
    Show
    Lentrax has a Deviantart now, check it out!

Streaming Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 11CST on Twitch.

Follow me on Twitter!

7. - Top - End - #127
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

That's ok. It will be vacation season soon, I imagine some people are going to have turns skipped or make everyone wait. I'm gone the 17-20 and won't have a computer, for instance.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Glyphstone View Post
    Vibranium: If it was on the periodic table, its chemical symbol would be "Bs".

8. - Top - End - #128
    Troll in the Playground

Oh dear. Random crashing for anything is not good. If things can't continue... well, that sucks, but I feel like this entire run has been cursed anyways.

9. - Top - End - #129
    Troll in the Playground

And lo, repeatedly are the walls of Rome battered by this menace. Her beauty ransacked. Every day we pray that the tide shall cease...

(Stupid Barbarians. I apparently can't catch a break. )

10. - Top - End - #130

Spoiler: RayGallade:Greece
    Show

"Greetings from the court of Heather Harrington to the Northeast of Japan, beyond the Inner Carthinginan sea. It is a pleasure to meet another face. Till recently, we thought we were the only people with the drive for an empire."

~Heather Harrington

11. - Top - End - #131

Spoiler: Lentrax;Japan
    Show

"Would um... would it be possible for us to have a mutual open borders agreement?"

12. - Top - End - #132
    Orc in the Playground

DwarfClericGuy

Spoiler: Germany
    Show
    Well hello, hello, hello Heather. Are you here to hear the word of Hydra? Our many-headed serpent flies above every one of our great cities. You would do well to learn of its ways.

Hail Hydra!
    Happiness is mandatory, citizen. Remember, a happy citizen is a loyal citizen. Failure to be happy at all times is a violation of Alpha Complex regulations. In the event you are unhappy, please immediately inform your Loyalty Officer.

13. - Top - End - #133
    Troll in the Playground

Spoiler: Raygallade
    Show
    I'm pretty sure we've met before. As of currently, I'm here to find a way through these blasted forests without running into a border. Methingks that using a warrior to scout was a bad idea, except for the fact that Barbarians killed all my scouts. So, if your hydra can help solve that problem, that'd be great.

14. - Top - End - #134
    Orc in the Playground

DwarfClericGuy

Spoiler: Rome
    Show
    Our Hydra scientists would be happy to field test some weapons on the vile barbarians, but unfortunately we have no idea where to find your famous walls. If you are south of the bizarrely hostile Brazilians (a thousand curses on them attacking our holy friend Jerusalem), we may not be able to safely pass through to your lands.

We are considering dealing with this menace once and for all in a field test of some of the afore-mentioned new weaponry. Does Rome feel any attachment to snake-tongued Pedro II who dared to denounce you?

Hail Hydra!
    Happiness is mandatory, citizen. Remember, a happy citizen is a loyal citizen. Failure to be happy at all times is a violation of Alpha Complex regulations. In the event you are unhappy, please immediately inform your Loyalty Officer.

15. - Top - End - #135
    Troll in the Playground

Spoiler: Greece
    Show
    No attachment there. We tried being friends... they got after us with no warning. Apparently someone dealing with barbarians means nothing. I'm trying to build up, but, apparently that doesn't matter!

16. - Top - End - #136
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler: Germany
    Show
    Of course. You can't very well enjoy the finest silver in the world if your borders are closed to our smiths.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.
    For all you lesser superheroes out there.

Custom STO avatar by Durkoala.

A novella about a wizard and a rock star, cross-dimensional travel, and healing wounds neither knew were there.

Spoiler: Online stuffs
    Show
    Lentrax has a Deviantart now, check it out!

Streaming Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 11CST on Twitch.

Follow me on Twitter!

17. - Top - End - #137
    Orc in the Playground

DwarfClericGuy

Spoiler: Rome
    Show
    Wonderful news! Our far-flung scout has finally spotted your borders. He may be able to distract some of those violent barbarians you have told us about. With your permission, Caesar, our Hydra scout will enter your lands and search for the barbarian menace.

We also have an archer division that may be able to reach your lands, though it will take significant time for them to land.

Hail Hydra!

18. - Top - End - #138
    Troll in the Playground

Spoiler: Greece
    Show
    In a fortunate turn of events, the tide seems to have stemmed. Our arrows have found their mark, and we hope that this situation will continue until eradication is certain.

19. - Top - End - #139

Spoiler: Spectator update
    Show

So, due to my relative isolation, and willingness to forward settle the ai, I have enough space for maybe 14 cities. Not all good cities, but the power of my full operational german HANSA's count for alot.

Pics to come soon. Hard part, names.

20. - Top - End - #140
    Troll in the Playground

Spoiler: Spectators
    Show
    And lo, just as Her prophet foretold, the barbarians are no more. We give unto Her thanks, for once again we can grow and prosper. We have learned this day that there is divinity, and they are watching over us. We shall become strong. Bless The Sylph.

21. - Top - End - #141

Show

"So um.... These are our core cities. And with the power of our FULLY OPERATIONAL GERMAN HANSA's not one of them has under 20 production."

"The southern cities of our glorious german state. Ideally we will build a monument to revitalize the land the desert has claimed."

"We were thinking of putting a Hansa here in between that triangle of resources."

"And inbetween the dyes."

"These will connect new luxuries to the German people and that should make them really happy!"

"And even the frozen hinterlands will our people call home. Warmed by the fires, of our FULLY OPERATIONAL GERMAN HANSA's"

"Even the Norways will have NOWAY to stop our settlements.... Get it.... get it........ I thought it was good"

"And I'm sure we could get a city there....."

[So many settlements....]

22. - Top - End - #142

Spoiler: DataNinja;Germany
    Show

"Um...uh...hello Rome, I'm Heather Harrington, leader of Germany..... How are you doing on this fine day?"

~Heather Harrington.

23. - Top - End - #143
    Troll in the Playground

Spoiler: Illven;I think you put in you instead of me :P
    Show
    We're doing quite fine. The barbarian hordes are finally being felled, praise The Lady. Regrets have been made in our scouts dying, but... we've trudged long and far, and managed to make something of it.
    The stars predict tomorrow you'll wake up, do a bunch of stuff, and then go back to sleep.~ That's your horoscope for today.

24. - Top - End - #144

Spoiler: DataNinja;It was totally intentional, it was uh... to see if you were paying attention
    Show

"Mmm, we have heard rumors of others being troubled by the barbarian hordes, but with the power of OUR FULLY OPERATIONAL GERMAN HANSA's. They haven't been a problem for us."

"Please forgive us, but who is this Lady?"

~Heather Harrington

25. - Top - End - #145
    Troll in the Playground

Spoiler: Illven
    Show
    Well, that is excellent fortune on your part. We had at least three encampments from various angles. But, they are no more.

The Prophet of Our Lady, The Sylph came to us on the eve of the defeat of the barbarous hordes, when the tide turned in our favour. She is the guardian of the Roman people, and any other that accept Her, and Her blessing protects our people. So long as we extoll Her virtues, we will remain unspoiled.
    The stars predict tomorrow you'll wake up, do a bunch of stuff, and then go back to sleep.~ That's your horoscope for today.

26. - Top - End - #146

Show

"And now do we have petra. Our people may hate sand for it's coarse rough nature, but with the power of our FULLY OPERATIONAL GERMAN HANSA! Even the desert can be made a fertile land."

[OOC, I'll probably grab that granary, then get the pyramids. If I could get petra, I seriously doubt anyone could really pyramids.]

27. - Top - End - #147

Spoiler: Spectator question?
    Show

So, uh. Please read these requirements.

This is Brightdale Academy's academy (campus) it has no flat land by it, but it has a library.

This is St.Cuthbert's Retreat's campus. It has no library, but flat land.

How can I build it next to the Campus the city doesn't own, in a campus with no library! The ****?

28. - Top - End - #148
    Orc in the Playground

DwarfClericGuy

Spoiler: Spectators
    Show
    Welcome all to the Hydra bulletin. Here you will see all of what all-knowing-science and all-encompassing-culture divisions have cooking up for your viewing pleasure. Please note that some experiments are dangerous and should be handled with care.

Here we see Hydraopolis, the jewel of our bronze-tipped empire. Note the beautiful gardens, the awe-inspiring Acropolis, the gold-flowing market, and the study lab. From here, your silver-tongued rulers run everything by vote of the council. More on how we voted later.
    All in all, we are happy with where the capital is located. Production seems strong and we are well-isolated against invasions by jungle and our border outposts.

Next, we have Charybindspolis. You will notice the coastal air as you walk by the harbor. Originally settled for the iron, the council has since decided that this will make for a decent cultural site. Production is nowhere near as good as Hydraopolis, but hopefully we will be able to fix that with a newly developed Industrial District.

Welcome to the eastern shores of Echindapolis. Home to science team's second division. Our production here lags significantly, but in time we shall turn this city into a scientific hub. Not much to report here other than lots of bananas and sea resources.

Gorgonoth. Our glorious stone circles continue to be constructed here. As with our other coastal cities, we have noticed a housing issue. But in time, that will be resolved.

Scyllapolis has an interesting tale. It was settled to provide a canal between the north and south seas of our lands. This is as far southeast as we can likely settle. There is a no-man's-land past it between Japan, India, and Brussels without any water supplies. We don't foresee this becoming a particularly strong city, but as a defensive outpost it should do fine.

Welcome to Holy Asclepolis, soon to be home of Hydra teachings. A holy man is set to be recruited through faith to our science team within the next cycle, unless the spectators believe that we can hold out a little while longer for one. This city is noteworthy for being our only southern sea city.

Recently wrested away from the barbarians, Partheope is the baby of the family. We shall secure this land and spread further out from here. Our vision beyond the shore is cloudy, but we believe there is fertile and habitable land to the north across the sea.

And now, loyal members of Hydra, it is time to reveal what the council has decided as our next course of action. OBSERVE!

Foul-tempered Brazil has constantly insulted our friends, the Romans. They also have encroached on our Hydra-blessed lands. Three catapults are ready with a fourth well on its way to delivery. We shall crush this Rebellion and bring the wisdom of Hydra to Pedro II. The fool has asked about our troops, but we have ignored his pleas. Invasion is scheduled for three cycles from now as we sweep away the last vestiges of this power-hungry fool.

HAIL HYDRA!

29. - Top - End - #149
    Bugbear in the Playground

NinjaGuy

Spoiler: Illven
    Show

Yeah uh ... that be a mighty puzzler. I got nothing.

Also, 30 production in the Ancient Era?!! German science is truly the world's finest! I should give them a go in my next game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    She was about to say "--this new place that just opened up, Starshinia, which was founded by a red-headed aasimar, but was just taken over by an Azurite fallen paladin turned blackguard. Apropos of nothing, I hear they just invented a new spell called Halflings Don't Have To Breathe."

30. - Top - End - #150

Spoiler: thatseniorguy
    Show

Remember that we're on online speed. Right now I actually have a late medieval tech, and the game would be late classical if this were with the most recent updates.