New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: The Century Fighter

Quote Originally Posted by Firechanter View Post
    [Bonus: though outside the scope of this challenge, _2_ Crusaders could rock this show at pretty low level I suppose. Just both give them Iron Guard's Glare and AC is easy-peasy, then empower each other via White Raven, and keep taking turn after turn with WRT.]
    Actually, a dvati crusader could probably get away with that. Stone dragon for durability, devoted spirit to reverse any damage, and white raven to boost his other self. Could maybe swing this as low as 5.

To-hit around 9 or so, AC of at least 21, about 29 hp on either of his bodies; yeah. It'd be rough, depending on how the GM rules the interaction of maneuvers with the dvati's dual body, but it should be doable more often than not by a decent margin.
    I am not seaweed. That's a B.

Praise I've received
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by ThiagoMartell View Post
    Kelb, recently it looks like you're the Avatar of Reason in these forums, man.
    Quote Originally Posted by LTwerewolf View Post
    [...] bringing Kelb in on your side in a rules fight is like bringing Mike Tyson in on your side to fight a toddler. You can, but it's such massive overkill.
    A quick outline on building a homebrew campaign

2. - Top - End - #32
    Ogre in the Playground

I'm a character of arbitrary level who hires ample hirelings to win this threat.
    Quote Originally Posted by GPuzzle View Post
    And I do agree that the right answer to the magic/mundane problem is to make everyone badass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flickerdart View Post
    If you're of a philosophical bent, the powergamer is a great example of Heidegger's modern technological man, who treats a game's mechanics as a standing reserve of undifferentiated resources that are to be used for his goals.
    My Complete Tome of Battle Maneuver/Stance/Class Overhaul

Arseplomancy = Fanatic Tarrasque!

3. - Top - End - #33
    Titan in the Playground

Cheesy answer: Afflicted lycanthrope whose natural form is a Pittance of Doves (ToM p88). Unless the goblins have casters or splash weapons, there's no way for them to harm you.