Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: [M&M3e] Naruto ooc

Oh, sweet. I think 1000 feet can't still reach Yotsuda and Kaede, but her radar detects two chakra signatures: an unknown shinobi approaching from your allies' direction and Inuzuka Santuro going straight to the warehouse.

2. - Top - End - #92
    Ettin in the Playground

Just to confirm here, the upgraded characters should be PL6, 110 PP, Right?

Formerly known as "Herpestidae."
    Most of my posts are done by mobile. Expect typos.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    Things don't magically stop being fun when you reach a certain age.

3. - Top - End - #93
    Pixie in the Playground

BardGuy

Hereís the new and improved Yazuko.

Spoiler
    Show
    Name: Yazuko Kirigiri
    Height: 5ft 3"

Pl 6 110pp

Abilities: 44pp
    Strength: 1 fighting: 5
    Dexterity: 0 Intellect: 0
    Agility: 3 awareness: 6
    Stamina: 6 presence: 0

Defences: 4pp
    Dodge: 6
    Parry: 6
    Will: 6
    Fortitude: 6
    Toughness: 6

Skills: 12pp
    insight 7(13), Deception 12(12), stealth 3(8), perception 1(7), close combat(ninja tools) 1(6)

Advantages: 9pp
    extraordinary effort, improved initiative 2, equipment 3, evasion 2, assessment

Equipment: 15ep
    Ninja tools: 14ep
    Shuriken: ranged damage 3(strength based), accurate 4, homming, improved critical. 12ep
    Kunai: damage 5(strength based),improved critical 3, penetrating 1. 10ep
    Poisoned kunai: Weaken 6(Stamina, resisted by fortitude) linked with strength based damage 5. 11ep

Smoke Bomb: Hide in plain sight. 1ep

Powers: 41pp
    Movement array: 7pp
    Body flicker: teleport 2, extended, easy, limited to extended, limited to places that can be reached normally 4pp

Speed 5, fades on 2 ranks 4pp

Wall crawling 2. 4pp

Water walking 2. 4pp

Substitution jutsu: teleport 2, limited to places that can be reached normally, linked with concealment 6(all visual, all auditory), activation move, limited decoy clones, limited to until hit, quirk(chakra required) 3pp

Senses: awareness(genjutsu, visual type). 1pp

Genjutsu: 29pp
    Standard Genjutsu:illusion 6(visual, auditory, tactile), subtle 1, quirk(chakra required). 24 pp

Single target genjutsu: Illusion 6(all senses), subtle 1, limited to a single subject, quirk(chakra required). 24pp

Clone jutsu: illusion 6(visual, auditory),independent, subtle 1, limited to clones of the user, quirk(chakra required). 18pp

Release!: Nullify 7 (genjutsu), simultaneous, precise, close, quirk(chakra required). 7pp

Genjutsu trap: affliction 6(entranced and vulnerable, stunned and defenceless, resisted by will), perception, cumulative, extra condition, subtle 1, Limited degree, quirk(chakra required). 24pp
    Traps the target in a genjutsu where they are trapped in a spiderís web.

Genjutsu assault: Damage 6, perception, resisted by will, subtle 1, quirk(chakra required. 24pp
    Traps the target in a genjutsu that is so traumatizing it causes damage to their mind.

Offence:
    Initiative: 11
    Kunai: +6, DC 21 toughness
    Poisoned kunai: +6, DC 21 toughness and DC 16 Fortitude
    Shuriken: +8, DC 19 toughness
    Release!: +5, effect rank vs the higher of effect rank or will
    Genjutsu trap: DC 16 Will
    Genjutsu assault: DC 21 Will

44+4+12+9+41=110pp

Backstory:
    Yazuko Kirigiri was born in the village hidden in the leaves. His parents were both fairly powerful shinobi. As a child he didn't want to become a ninja at first even though his parents wanted him to.

This changed when both his parents were killed on a mission when he was 7 he vowed to become a great ninja just like them to make them proud as well as to avenge them. He never found out who killed his parents however he was told that the mission was in the land of water. For the next few months he experienced nightmares of the mission they were on. Everyday it was some new horrific way that they died. He still sometimes has these nightmares but they are infrequent.

Aswell as attending the academy he also trained using his mother's books on genjutsu and has become a very talented genjutsu user. He trained everyday throwing shuriken, running up walls, practicing genjutsu, etc to become a strong shinobi.

Motivation:
    Yazuko is motivated by wanting to become a strong shinobi so he won't be killed during a mission.
    He is also motivated by the fact that his parents haven't been avenged yet. Something he wishes to change.

Complications:
    Obsession: Yazuko is obsessed with finding his parent's killer and will do almost anything for information on them, or to kill them.
    Fear: Yazuko is afraid of dying on a mission and suffers from nightmares of his parent's last mission.

I was thinking about what to do for his signature thing he does with his genjutsu like how kurenai has her cherry blossoms and I decided spiders would be a cool one to do.
    Last edited by Seandiggersby; 2020-10-21 at 02:47 PM.

4. - Top - End - #94
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by John Cribati View Post
    Just to confirm here, the upgraded characters should be PL6, 110 PP, Right?
    Yes, this should be correct

Quote Originally Posted by Seandiggersby View Post
    Hereís the new and improved Yazuko.

Spoiler
    Show
    Name: Yazuko Kirigiri
    Height: 5ft 3"

Pl 6 110pp

Abilities: 44pp
    Strength: 1 fighting: 5
    Dexterity: 0 Intellect: 0
    Agility: 3 awareness: 6
    Stamina: 6 presence: 0

Defences: 4pp
    Dodge: 6
    Parry: 6
    Will: 6
    Fortitude: 6
    Toughness: 6

Skills: 12pp
    insight 7(13), Deception 12(12), stealth 3(8), perception 1(7), close combat(ninja tools) 1(6)

Advantages: 9pp
    extraordinary effort, improved initiative 2, equipment 3, evasion 2, assessment

Equipment: 15ep
    Ninja tools: 14ep
    Shuriken: ranged damage 3(strength based), accurate 4, homming, improved critical. 12ep
    Kunai: damage 5(strength based),improved critical 3, penetrating 1. 10ep
    Poisoned kunai: Weaken 6(Stamina, resisted by fortitude) linked with strength based damage 5. 11ep

Smoke Bomb: Hide in plain sight. 1ep

Powers: 41pp
    Movement array: 7pp
    Body flicker: teleport 2, extended, easy, limited to extended, limited to places that can be reached normally 4pp

Speed 5, fades on 2 ranks 4pp

Wall crawling 2. 4pp

Water walking 2. 4pp

Substitution jutsu: teleport 2, limited to places that can be reached normally, linked with concealment 6(all visual, all auditory), activation move, limited decoy clones, limited to until hit, quirk(chakra required) 3pp

Senses: awareness(genjutsu, visual type). 1pp

Genjutsu: 29pp
    Standard Genjutsu:illusion 6(visual, auditory, tactile), subtle 1, quirk(chakra required). 24 pp

Single target genjutsu: Illusion 6(all senses), limited to a single subject. 24pp

Clone jutsu: illusion 5(visual, auditory),independent, subtle 1, limited to clones of the user, quirk(chakra required). 18pp

Release!: Nullify 7 (genjutsu), simultaneous, precise, close, quirk(chakra required). 7pp

Genjutsu trap: affliction 6(entranced and vulnerable, stunned and defenceless, resisted by will), perception, cumulative, extra condition, subtle 1, Limited degree, quirk(chakra required). 24pp
    Traps the target in a genjutsu where they are trapped in a spiderís web.

Genjutsu assault: Damage 6, perception, resisted by will, subtle 1, quirk(chakra required. 24pp
    Traps the target in a genjutsu that is so traumatizing it causes damage to their mind.

Offence:
    Initiative: 11
    Kunai: +6, DC 21 toughness
    Poisoned kunai: +6, DC 21 toughness and DC 16 Fortitude
    Shuriken: +8, DC 19 toughness
    Release!: +5, effect rank vs the higher of effect rank or will
    Genjutsu trap: DC 16 Will
    Genjutsu assault: DC 21 Will

44+4+12+9+41=110pp

Backstory:
    Yazuko Kirigiri was born in the village hidden in the leaves. His parents were both fairly powerful shinobi. As a child he didn't want to become a ninja at first even though his parents wanted him to.

This changed when both his parents were killed on a mission when he was 7 he vowed to become a great ninja just like them to make them proud as well as to avenge them. He never found out who killed his parents however he was told that the mission was in the land of water. For the next few months he experienced nightmares of the mission they were on. Everyday it was some new horrific way that they died. He still sometimes has these nightmares but they are infrequent.

Aswell as attending the academy he also trained using his mother's books on genjutsu and has become a very talented genjutsu user. He trained everyday throwing shuriken, running up walls, practicing genjutsu, etc to become a strong shinobi.

Motivation:
    Yazuko is motivated by wanting to become a strong shinobi so he won't be killed during a mission.
    He is also motivated by the fact that his parents haven't been avenged yet. Something he wishes to change.

Complications:
    Obsession: Yazuko is obsessed with finding his parent's killer and will do almost anything for information on them, or to kill them.
    Fear: Yazuko is afraid of dying on a mission and suffers from nightmares of his parent's last mission.

I was thinking about what to do for his signature thing he does with his genjutsu like how kurenai has her cherry blossoms and I decided spiders would be a cool one to do.
    Creepy! I like it, seems like a nice way to trick an enemy without large scale illusions
    Last edited by dangelo; 2020-10-21 at 05:13 AM.

5. - Top - End - #95
    Pixie in the Playground

BardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by John Cribati View Post
    Well, given that the New, Improved, PL6 Kyori Has Chakra Echo at Extended 2, she has a 1,000 foot radius with that -1.

So I ask again, where is everyone?

... Actually I may have misread your directions and set her to PL6 at 20 PP/Level...

Looks like I gotta swing the nerf bat again.
    This is just a suggestion but doing it that way might be a better idea since naruto characters are more about versatility and tactics as opposed to a high power level(except for late shippuden and boruto).

6. - Top - End - #96
    Orc in the Playground

No worries, take your time to make adjustments. If you're not sure about something and need to roll, just make an assumption and roll for it so we can keep going. I'm using the discord sheets as reference.

7. - Top - End - #97
    Ettin in the Playground

Post Re: [M&M3e] Naruto ooc

I shaved off the extra points, so it's ultimately fine.

But I did up her Super Speed by a Rank and add Move-By Action to it as well, so she's going to do exactly that.

That is, she's gonna move right by Leader Ninja Guy and drop an Explosive Tag right next to him as she does so.
    Last edited by John Cribati; 2020-10-21 at 09:33 PM.

8. - Top - End - #98
    Orc in the Playground

Kyori is damn brave as hell

9. - Top - End - #99
    Ettin in the Playground

Only because she's fast enough to move out of the blast radius.

10. - Top - End - #100
    Pixie in the Playground

BardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by dangelo View Post
    No worries, take your time to make adjustments.
    I'm a bit confused now. Are we using pl ◊ 20(120pp) instead or are we doing it that we get an extra 20pp(which would be 110)?
    Last edited by Seandiggersby; 2020-10-22 at 10:50 AM.

11. - Top - End - #101
    Orc in the Playground

You got an extra. That refers to the first power up picked up by the team after a period of training with their new sensei.

12. - Top - End - #102
    Pixie in the Playground

BardGuy

OK then, so I don't need to add anything to my sheet.

13. - Top - End - #103
    Pixie in the Playground

BardGuy

When does Yazuko arrive at the fight?

14. - Top - End - #104
    Orc in the Playground

I was hoping Yazuko could arrive in 3 turns, though in our current posting rate I might wanna speed things up a bit.
    Last edited by dangelo; 2020-10-22 at 04:49 PM.

15. - Top - End - #105
    Pixie in the Playground

BardGuy

I just had a cool idea for a jutsu for Yazuko to learn. I was reading through the low rank jutsu on the wiki and I found the "lightning style:static strings jutsu". I think I might have him learn that during his next training. It goes really well with the spider aesthetic some of his genjutsu has.
    Last edited by Seandiggersby; 2020-10-23 at 01:50 PM.

16. - Top - End - #106
    Orc in the Playground

Okay, moving forward! I'm gonna need some rolls
    Kimiko was hit, roll Toughness
    Yazuko could get there faster, roll Acrobatics or Athletics.

@Seandiggersby Sounds good, but I couldn't find this technique. Though it's okay if you wanna go with an original power.

17. - Top - End - #107
    Bugbear in the Playground

DrowGirl

Character sheet is no updated. Kimiko has a toughness of 7 now but failed the lest toughness check so

Toughness: (1d20+6)[11]

I am rolling badly on toughness so far.
    Last edited by Izzarra; 2020-10-23 at 08:15 PM.
    "Time is an abstract concept created by carbon-based life-forms to monitor their ongoing decay." - Thunderclese

18. - Top - End - #108
    Pixie in the Playground

BardGuy

Acrobatics: (1d20+3)[6]

19. - Top - End - #109
    Orc in the Playground

Kimiko suffers one degree of damage. The second degree was converted in a complication: the rogue nin got closer to the sword.

Yazuko will arrive shortly. By the size of the new clearing and your speed effect, you could probably spot it in the next round.
    Last edited by dangelo; 2020-10-24 at 12:11 AM.