New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Titan in the Playground

Default The Jellicle Ball

Spoiler: Original Recruitment Post
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by AvatarVecna View Post
    Are you blind when you're born? Can you see in the dark?

Dare you look look at a king? Would you sit on his throne?

Can you say of your bite that it's worse than your bark?

Are you cock of the walk when you're walking alone?

When you fall on your head, do you land on your feet?

Are you tense when you sense there's a storm in the air?

Can you find your way blind when you're lost in the street?

Do you know how to go to the heaviside layer?

Can you ride on a broomstick to places far distant?

Familiar with candle, with book, and with bell?

Were you Whittington's friend? The Pied Piper's assistant?

Have you been an alumnus of heaven and hell?

Are you mean like a minx? Are you lean like a lynx?

Are you keen to be seen when you're smelling a rat?

Were you there when the pharoahs commissioned the Sphinx?

If you were, and you are, you're a jellicle cat!

Spoiler: Basic Rules
    Show
    For those of you unfamiliar with this game format, this will be a largely freeform game with some overarching procedural rules in place. For a more thorough understanding of the general format, click the pic in my signature, or use this link.

Here is how the game will proceed:

1) The game will start on a Day Phase. Day phases will be 48 hours long, Night phases will be 24 hours long.

2) During the day phase, all living players can talk, discuss things, and cast their votes for who will be lynched. If you cast your vote a second time, please strikethrough your previous vote. At the end of the Day Phase, I will make a post cutting off vote changes, tally up the votes, and declare who has been lynched, and what their role is. Private communication is allowed via PMs, although for the sake of my inbox I would prefer that you set up a QuickTopic thread for such private communication.

3) During the night phase, players may communicate publicly and privately. Players may use their night powers if they have one during this time.

4) The game ends when only one non-neutral faction remains.

5) There will be no auto-lynch rules in this game.

Spoiler: Town Roles
    Show

Vanillagers
    "All cats are jellicle cats, you see."

You have no special power. At the start of the game, you will be assigned a random name using this. This only matters for the purpose of scrying roles.

Bustopher Jones
    "He's the cat we all greet, as he walks down the street, in his coat of fastidious black!"

Every night, select one player. You learn that players alignment and role name.

Jennyanydots
    "When the day's hustle and bustle is done, then the gumbie cat's work is but hardly begun!"

Every night, select one player. You see everybody who targets this player during the night, and you gain access to any non-faction QTs they currently have access to.

Mister Mistoffelees
    "At least they all heard that somebody heard...which is incontestable proof!"

Every night, select one player. If that player is targeted by the mafia to be killed, or by the cult to be converted, the kill/conversion fails, and your target is informed that you protected them (in the form of "[player name], Mister Mistoffelees, protected you last night"). You may not select the same player two nights in a row.

Old Deuteronomy
    "Do you know how to go to the heaviside layer?"

Once across the entire game, during the night phase, you may target one player other than yourself and declare them the Jellicle Choice. This effectively kills the player in question. This kill cannot be blocked or resisted in any way. The neutrals, the cultists, even the mafia - everybody wants to be the Jellicle Choice, and won't interfere if it's made even if they would otherwise want to. However, as a result, their win condition is considered immediately fulfilled, and that player is considered to have won the game, regardless of how the rest of the game goes.

You count as having one fewer votes on you when votes are being tallied.

The first time you would be killed or converted during a night phase, it fails.

Spoiler: Cult
    Show
    Bombalurina
    "Generous, voluptuous, frank."

Every night, select one player. If they are a town role, they are converted into a cultist (and their power, if any, is weakened as indicated below). If they are not a town role, you learn their alignment. Once per game, when doing this, you can declare it unblockable.

Bustopher Jones: You no longer learn your target's role name, only their alignment.

Jennyanydots: You no longer gain access to your target's QTs.

Mister Mistoffelees: Your target is no longer informed that you protected them, should your bane successfully protect somebody.

Old Deuteronomy: You lose your vote reduction, and your kill/convert protection (if it hasn't already been lost).

Spoiler: Neutral
    Show
    Mungojerrie & Rumpleteaser
    "Then the family will say 'now which was which cat?'!"

You two start the game in contact. Every night, each of you can select one player to steal something that will never be noticed. This can't be prevented by protective powers, but it also has no effect on the target. Your victory condition is to survive to the end the game where every living player has been robbed at some point. If one of your doesn't survive, that one of you doesn't win regardless.

Spoiler: Mafia
    Show
    Every night, the mafia faction can collectively select a single player to kill.

Griddlebone
    "Growltiger had no eye or ear for aught but Griddlebone..."

Every night, select one player. Their power, if any, doesn't function tonight. You count as having one fewer votes on you when votes are being tallied.

Grizabella
    "But then she went with Macavity..."

Every night, select one player. You see everybody who targets this player during the night, and you gain access to any non-faction QTs they currently have access to.

Growltiger
    "From Gravesend up to Oxford he pursued his evil aims..."

If you are lynched, one random non-mafia player voting for you dies as well. If you would be targeted for the conversion, you die instead, and take a random cultist with you.

Macavity
    "He always has an alibi, and one or two to spare."

You are the first role assigned. You will select a number of players as directed, and assign roles to them from the other roles here in the mafia section.

If you would have your alignment scried, you will detect as town. If you would also have your role name scried, they will be told a private random jellicle name assigned to you at the beginning of the game instead of your actual role name.

Player List:
    1. Apogee1
    2. Aventine
    3. Book Wombat
    4. Bunny of Faith
    5. CaoimhinTheCape
    6. Elenna
    7. flat_footed
    8. gac3
    9. JeenLeen
    10. JoyWonderLove
    11. Logan1996
    12. Snowblaze
    13. Unavenger
    14. Valmark

If you come across this post before I've linked it in the recruitment thread, hold off on posting please.
    Last edited by AvatarVecna; 2020-06-15 at 11:03 PM.

Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: Logic's Deathloop Mafia and Cazero's Graduates Of Hope's Peak - Danganronpa Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Xumtiil View Post
    An Abattoir Vecna, if you will.
    My Homebrew

2. - Top - End - #2
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: The Jellicle Ball

JELLICLES, COME ONE, COME ALL
    JELLICLES, COME TO THE JELLICLE BALL

Day 1 begins now. It will end in ~60 hours.

Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: Logic's Deathloop Mafia and Cazero's Graduates Of Hope's Peak - Danganronpa Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Xumtiil View Post
    An Abattoir Vecna, if you will.
    My Homebrew

3. - Top - End - #3
    Titan in the Playground

Yay~! Time to start the purrrty off.

Apogee1, first on the list.
    Last edited by Valmark; 2020-06-16 at 05:54 PM.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Alchemist in the Playground Moderator

I feel like Elenna has the highest chance of being a wolf.

Also, only AV would come up with a power to view all QTs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peelee
    I vote we purge flat_footed.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Kish View Post
    flat_footed, you saved London, you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli
    Yeah Flat_footed is such a killjoy. Let's take turns talking bad about him, he'll never read this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    I didn't kill anyone, except I guess I killed everyone
    Quote Originally Posted by Batcathat View Post
    flat_footed

Extended Signature

5. - Top - End - #5
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Well, if I can’t make Valmark self-vote, I guess I’ll just have to do it myself.
    I'm writing stuff, come and read it!
    Werewolf games won: 24
    Werewolf games lost: 14
    Games as town: 23.5
    Games as neutral: 5.5
    Games as wolf: 9
    Games narrated: 1
    Deaths: 17

Extended Signature

6. - Top - End - #6
    Orc in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

An old tuxedo cat (with added bow tie and cummerbund to complete the look) hops lazily up onto a convenient raised platform. After scanning the crowd and grooming a bit, he finally speaks.

Well, well, if we are going to jump right into things rather than having a proper nap first, then I will have to ask Logan what he thinks of things...
    Last edited by Aventine; 2020-06-16 at 03:29 AM.

7. - Top - End - #7
    Dwarf in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

My top three scum leans:

Snowblaze
    Valmark
    Gac3
    Last edited by Logan1996; 2020-06-17 at 02:14 PM.

8. - Top - End - #8
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Stuff it, I’ve been meaning to try some roleplay for several games now.

The little white kitten studies the figures around her with wide amber eyes, trying to pretend she’s as grown-up as the others and not longing to run around in sheer excitement.

This is the world’s greatest adventure to her, and the rumours that the dastardly Macavity and his minions are plotting something evil for tonight only add to the fun. Surely even Macavity wouldn’t hurt an innocent little kitten like her... would he?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Logan1996 View Post
    My top three scum leans:

Snowblaze
    Valmark
    Gac3
    The kitten almost laughs out loud at the absurdity of the notion that she could be working for Macavity. “Don’t be ridiculous,” she says, “what possible reason could there be to suspect me?”

(I’m going to be lynched for this “oh, I’m so innocent and cute, I couldn’t possibly be evil” thing, aren’t I?)

Extended Signature

9. - Top - End - #9
    Dwarf in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

I would pick you if I was the wolf that picks the others . Nothing personal.

10. - Top - End - #10
    Orc in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

The tuxedo cat jumps at the unexpectedly quick response and eyes Logan suspiciously and with puffed up tail.

But he eventually relaxes, and clears his throat dramatically.

Well, I think it is time to move things along and make an important announcement. That's right, in tonight's performance I shall be playing the role of AV...entine.

I will begin sending out PMs to everyone, with links to QTs. Each QT has a short quote, taken from a random page of a random book I happened to have on hand. Jennyanydots can watch me tonight and so gain access to all of them. While I do not generally recommend saying anything in these QTs that you are unwilling to have the wolves see, and would not recommend that Jenny post in any of them (which would risk revealing her identity to the wolves), this does provide Jenny a way to confirm her identity, either privately by knowing a specific player's quote, or in public by posting all the quotes in thread. "But what about Grizabella" you are thinking. "If she watches you, she gets access to the same QTs and can use that to convincingly fake-claim Jenny." But see, with Jenny watching me tonight, Grizabella has to chose between watching me, and getting access to the QTs for her fellow wolves but at the cost of exposing herself, or not watching me, and so limiting the information the wolves have access to. But, of course, if the wolves want to so easily reveal themselves they are free to watch me tonight. And kill me too. The more the merrier when it comes to lynching wolves.

Incidentally, I like Logan being willing to put down three names so quickly. I would expect a wolf to be more likely to over-think stuff like that than a townie.

gac3 you're up.
    Last edited by Aventine; 2020-06-16 at 06:39 PM.

11. - Top - End - #11
    Ogre in the Playground

Well this is interesting. I had the same list as Logan. I've already given it to one person. We're I to pick someone for my wolfish cabal I would pick

Snowblaze (they are hard to read. They play the same either as wolf or town pretty much)
    Valmark (I trust them when I'm on a team with them. I just have good feelings about working with them. Sot hat might not actually be that useful)
    And Logan (they are quiet and clever enough that they could probably pull it off well)

That said I'd currently like to hear more from some of the newer people like Bunny of Faith

12. - Top - End - #12
    Barbarian in the Playground

Well, this was fun to wake up to! I shall betray my erstwhile ally from last game and point towards JeenLeen, because they played well (in my opinion) and I could see them being picked as a wolf. Same goes for multiple people, though!

Suspicious about Aventine for doing the mass QT thing, considering the outcome of that previously, and because they're another person I'd personally pick for my dark cabal. Also because I could see them doing a gambit as Grizabella where they target themselves after getting Jennyanydots to target them.
    Last edited by Bunny of Faith; 2020-06-16 at 06:06 PM.

13. - Top - End - #13
    Ogre in the Playground

Idk. I have an alternate theory about who they are.

Also the part about this is that the town snoop (I'm not learning all these names) needs to prove themselves tomorrow. And there is always a chance the wolves target them with their snoop. This plan isn't full proof but if I'm right about what the real plan is, I'm not sure it matters if that aspect is full proof. Can't wait to see what happens.

14. - Top - End - #14

RedKnightGirl

Exclamation Re: The Jellicle Ball

Hello all, this is my role:

JoyWonderLove/Vanillager

You have no special power. If you would be scried, and the scry would learn your role name, they are told you are Korova.

In the unlikely case the Cult recruit me, I'll give Town a heads up. Town forever!

15. - Top - End - #15
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by JoyWonderLove View Post
    In the unlikely case the Cult recruit me, I'll give Town a heads up. Town forever!
    I was going to ask why you weren't going to say anything if the Mafia targets you but then I realized xD

16. - Top - End - #16
    Dwarf in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

Aventine

Because, you know, the only way to verify a town network is to vote out the people who started it

(I kid I kid)

17. - Top - End - #17
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Quote Originally Posted by JoyWonderLove View Post
    Hello all, this is my role:

JoyWonderLove/Vanillager

You have no special power. If you would be scried, and the scry would learn your role name, they are told you are Korova.

...you're Macavity, aren't you? (Joking. Mostly.) And of course I'm going to recruit you!

Extended Signature

18. - Top - End - #18

RedKnightGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Snowblaze View Post
    ...you're Macavity, aren't you? (Joking. Mostly.) And of course I'm going to recruit you!
    Snowblaze is always on the winning side.

Quote Originally Posted by Valmark View Post
    I was going to ask why you weren't going to say anything if the Mafia targets you but then I realized xD
    Yeah, exactly.

But enough about Xihirli.

19. - Top - End - #19
    Bugbear in the Playground

A Calicao cat jumps down from a wall, joining the slowly gathering crowd of cats. Confused, he tilts his head at the discussion.

"This seems like an interesting place to play, so different from my home. Are we just saying other people's names at random? I heard someone named JeenLeen is supposed to be here!"

Quote Originally Posted by Snowblaze View Post
    (I’m going to be lynched for this “oh, I’m so innocent and cute, I couldn’t possibly be evil” thing, aren’t I?)
    Spoiler: Picture of Snowblaze
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Logan1996 View Post
    My top three scum leans:

Snowblaze
    Valmark
    Gac3

Quote Originally Posted by gac3 View Post
    Well this is interesting. I had the same list as Logan. I've already given it to one person. We're I to pick someone for my wolfish cabal I would pick

Snowblaze
    Valmark
    And Logan
    Funny that these two pick the exact same targets (plus each other). Still deciding if two wolves would be that obvious together, but if gac is a wolf he could be trying to guide lynches toward Snow/Val by agreeing with someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny of Faith View Post
    Suspicious about Aventine for doing the mass QT thing, considering the outcome of that previously, and because they're another person I'd personally pick for my dark cabal. Also because I could see them doing a gambit as Grizabella where they target themselves after getting Jennyanydots to target them.
    Interesting, hadn't thought about Ave doing that as the wolf watcher and watching themselves. It would be about the same if Ave was one type of wolf and another wolf (Jenny) watched them).

As for my vote, I think Jeen would be a good pick for the wolf team especially as they have taken a lead role in the town in a couple of the games I've played here. Plus, no one has put a second vote on anyone yet?? So I figure I'll push the game forward.

Vote Count:
    Apogee1 1 (Valmark)
    Elenna 1 (flat_footed)
    Valmark 1 (Snowblaze)
    gac3 1 (Aventine)
    Snowblaze 1 (Logan1996)
    Bunny of Faith 1 (gac3)
    JeenLeen 2 (Bunny of Faith, CaoimhinTheCape)
    Aventine 1 (Apogee1)

Not Voting: JoyWonderLove

No Posts: Book Wombat, Elenna, JeenLeen, Unavenger

20. - Top - End - #20
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

It sounds like we should leave Aventine alive today, so their plan with Jennyanydots can work. If they are a lying wolf, well, good cover story, but seems legit to let it stand at least 1 Day to let it go off.

On the question of "who would you pick as allies", I've contemplated this as someone already asked me via QT, and my top picks would be Elenna or Snowblaze. Both seem to work well as wolves, and I've worked well with Snowblaze before. But I also really enjoyed working with Bunny of Faith last game, and they proved themselves able to stay under the radar and still be very capable last game (both useful skills for wolves), so I'll return the compliment and vote to her.

---

Also, there's a virtual conference I'm in for most of today and the kids have a doctor's visit tomorrow, so I'll be quieter than usual. Still here off an on, but quieter.
    Last edited by JeenLeen; 2020-06-17 at 08:31 AM.

21. - Top - End - #21
    Dwarf in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

TBH there's nobody I'd absolutely pick or not pick as Macavity. There's players that I think are particularly good, but at the same time I would want to pick players who might not be super obvious as good players in the hopes that town would succumb to paranoia and lynch the good players.
    If I were Macavity I'd probably just randomly generate a few lists of players and pick from that selection, in order to minimize the amount that people could guess.

Beyond that, I agree that we should leave Aventine alive for a bit, and gac and Logan posting the same top three kinda feels town to me (well, to the extent that anyone can feel town <12 hours into D1).

RNG among the other players leads me to vote Bunny of Faith. Okay, I'm down to start a second 2-person wagon.
    Last edited by Elenna; 2020-06-16 at 07:44 PM.
    I'm Chaotic Good! Ish!

22. - Top - End - #22
    Dwarf in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Elenna View Post
    TBH there's nobody I'd absolutely pick or not pick as Macavity. There's players that I think are particularly good, but at the same time I would want to pick players who might not be super obvious as good players in the hopes that town would succumb to paranoia and lynch the good players.
    If I were Macavity I'd probably just randomly generate a few lists of players and pick from that selection, in order to minimize the amount that people could guess.

Beyond that, I agree that we should leave Aventine alive for a bit, and gac and Logan posting the same top three kinda feels town to me (well, to the extent that anyone can feel town <12 hours into D1).

RNG among the other players leads me to vote Bunny of Faith. Okay, I'm down to start a second 2-person wagon.
    I think that's the first three person wagon actually...

23. - Top - End - #23
    Dwarf in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

Quick clarification: there are definitely cases where I wouldn't do RNG. E.g. if there was a completely new player in the game, I wouldn't pick them in case they autolynched. Or if AV was in the game, I'd probably spend some time thinking about whether having them on the wolf team was worth them probably being lynched early. But I'm not seeing any particular special cases in this list of players.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Apogee1 View Post
    I think that's the first three person wagon actually...
    Yeah, I looked at Caoimhin's votecount and forgot to take JeenLeen's post into account

Oh well, I'm fine with that too. Let's see what happens to the votes now.
    I'm Chaotic Good! Ish!

24. - Top - End - #24

WolfInSheepsClothing

Hey folks. I'm moving house and am currently nearly in tears because of current events, which I'm also trying to have a hand in preventing, so I'm going to be a bit quiet in this thread. Sorry. >.<

I will still try my best to play, though.

25. - Top - End - #25
    Alchemist in the Playground Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Unavenger View Post
    Hey folks. I'm moving house and am currently nearly in tears because of current events, which I'm also trying to have a hand in preventing, so I'm going to be a bit quiet in this thread. Sorry. >.<

I will still try my best to play, though.
    Stay safe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peelee
    I vote we purge flat_footed.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Kish View Post
    flat_footed, you saved London, you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli
    Yeah Flat_footed is such a killjoy. Let's take turns talking bad about him, he'll never read this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    I didn't kill anyone, except I guess I killed everyone
    Quote Originally Posted by Batcathat View Post
    flat_footed

Extended Signature

26. - Top - End - #26

Moving my vote over to Book Wombat as they haven't posted just yet, despite the fact there's an ongoing wagon pointed at me.

Still not sold on Aventine's plan for Jennyanydots. Too many variables for me to consider, too many ways they get killed in the night. Mafia's night kill is described as collectively selected, so I would guess that means it isn't picked up on her scry anyhow? Or would it be Macavity showing up since they're the leader?

Also:
    Quote Originally Posted by JeenLeen View Post
    But I also really enjoyed working with Bunny of Faith last game, and they proved themselves able to stay under the radar and still be very capable last game (both useful skills for wolves), so I'll return the compliment and vote to him.
    Last edited by Bunny of Faith; 2020-06-16 at 06:06 PM.

27. - Top - End - #27

I'll vote for Logan1996, once a friend maybe now an enemy.

- - - Updated - - -

Moving my vote over to Book Wombat as they haven't posted just yet,
    Welp, 2 minutes.
    Fleeting dreams of paper wings.

Discord: bookwhyrm, feel free to DM.

Book Wombat's Extended Signature

Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    -. --- - / -- ..- -.-. .... / .... . .-. .

28. - Top - End - #28
    Orc in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

Quote Originally Posted by gac3 View Post

Snowblaze (they are hard to read. They play the same either as wolf or town pretty much)
    Valmark (I trust them when I'm on a team with them. I just have good feelings about working with them. Sot hat might not actually be that useful)
    And Logan (they are quiet and clever enough that they could probably pull it off well)

That said I'd currently like to hear more from some of the newer people like Bunny of Faith
    I liked Logan's response because it looked like not overthinking things. This, on the other hand, looks like taking an easy out by copying someone else's list in order to avoid committing to a (new) list while looking like you're not overthinking things.

Well, this was fun to wake up to! I shall betray my erstwhile ally from last game and point towards JeenLeen, because they played well (in my opinion) and I could see them being picked as a wolf. Same goes for multiple people, though!

Having Griz target me after inducing Jenny to do that same tells the wolves who Jenny is, but tells Jenny who Griz is. Worst-case scenario for town is that after they counter-claim each other Jenny gets lynched first and Griz second. That is still good for town. Best-case scenario is that Griz gets lynched first, confirming Jenny. Then Mistoffelees can protect Jenny from NK retribution. Scum ends up in a very bad place.

Quote Originally Posted by CaoimhinTheCape View Post
    Funny that these two pick the exact same targets (plus each other). Still deciding if two wolves would be that obvious together, but if gac is a wolf he could be trying to guide lynches toward Snow/Val by agreeing with someone else.

Interesting, hadn't thought about Ave doing that as the wolf watcher and watching themselves. It would be about the same if Ave was one type of wolf and another wolf (Jenny) watched them).
    Something feels slightly off about the wording of that first part. And assuming you got Jenny and Grizabella flipped in your mind, I'll repeat the argument from above. If I'm scum trying to bait Jenny into watching me tonight, I am definitely not doing it in order to expose Griz.

Moving my vote over to Book Wombat as they haven't posted just yet, despite the fact there's an ongoing wagon pointed at me.

Still not sold on Aventine's plan for Jennyanydots. Too many variables for me to consider, too many ways they get killed in the night. Mafia's night kill is described as collectively selected, so I would guess that means it isn't picked up on her scry anyhow? Or would it be Macavity showing up since they're the leader?
    We could ask for confirmation from AV, but generally when there is a watcher/tracker type role, one of the wolves has to be designated as performing the kill (and can thus been seen doing it).

As for there being too many variables, let me simplify it. I've put Jenny in a bind, where she doesn't have much choice but to watch me tonight. If Grizabella watches me, Jenny will see. If I am killed, Jenny will see. If either or both of those are a wolf (or two wolves), they are exposed and can be lynched.

FOS on Bunny and Caoimhin for trying to discredit my plan and subtly convince Jenny not to watch me tonight.

I have a neutral claim. If the neutrals did not actually claim to me, I would appreciate being told so by PM. I would actually appreciate the second neutral claiming to me anyway, so as to confirm that the neutrals do actually exist and weren't dropped due to the lower player count (though I suspect the wolves wouldn't be so ballsy as to rely on that so soon). But if the second neutral wants to remain anonymous, I understand.
    Last edited by Aventine; 2020-06-16 at 01:46 PM.

29. - Top - End - #29

Quote Originally Posted by Aventine View Post
    Something feels slightly off about the wording of that first part. And assuming you got Jenny and Grizabella flipped in your mind, I'll repeat the argument from above. If I'm scum trying to bait Jenny into watching me tonight, I am definitely not doing it in order to expose Griz.
    Yeah, I did get the names flipped.

In regard to your plan, I'm just trying to figure out if it could be a good wolf move. That's a fair point that wolf!Aventine wouldn't risk exposing another wolf with this plan. But if you are Grizabella you're not exposing anyone new.

That being said, wolves going one for one between watchers probably isn't worth it to them. So fair point there.

Vote Count:
    Apogee1 1 (Valmark)
    Elenna 1 (flat_footed)
    Valmark 1 (Snowblaze)
    gac3 1 (Aventine)
    Snowblaze 1 (Logan1996)
    Bunny of Faith 3 (gac3, JeenLeen, Elenna)
    JeenLeen 1 (CaoimhinTheCape)
    Aventine 1 (Apogee1)
    Book Wombat 1 (Bunny of Faith)
    Logan1996 1 (Book Wombat)

Not Voting: JoyWonderLove, Unavenger

30. - Top - End - #30
    Ogre in the Playground

Anyone else notice that JoywonderLove popped in and claimed vanilla villager and didn't contribute at all? Even a nonsense random vote?