New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Orc in the Playground

BardGuy

Default Int to Initiative?

I'm in a campaign and its time again to choose a feat, I heard somewhere that there was one that allows you to apply into to initiative? I forget what its name is and what book its on if someone could reinform me that'd be great.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ettin in the Playground

MonkGuy

Default Re: Int to Initiative?

Quote Originally Posted by Hario View Post
    I'm in a campaign and its time again to choose a feat, I heard somewhere that there was one that allows you to apply into to initiative? I forget what its name is and what book its on if someone could reinform me that'd be great.
    http://forums.gleemax.com/showthread.php?t=320889

From that link, I don't see any feats that apply. There's a couple classes - swiftblade among them - that would do it, but that's not exactly what you asked.
    Pokemon friend code : 3067-5701-8746

Trade list can be found on my Giant League wiki page, all pokemon are kept in stock with 5 IVs, most with egg moves, some bred for Hidden Powers. Currently at 55 in stock and counting.

Padherders for my phone and my tablet!

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ogre in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Default Re: Int to Initiative?

The Factotum class does it really well with Brains over Brawn (Factotum class in Dungeon Scape) which lets you add your Int mod to dex checks?

Oriental Adventures has the Iajutsu Master feat which is nice for a Samuari or Factotum if your PC has the Iajutsu Focus skill.

Insightful Reflexes probably isn't what you are looking for although I have seen a few posts that say it does more than it does in Complete Adventurer (Int mod to reflex saves instead of dex).

The Marshal class in the Minatures Handbook has the Minor Auras with things like Motivate Intelligence or Dexterity with Charisma.
    Last edited by CASTLEMIKE; 2007-10-27 at 03:22 PM.