Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 121 to 150 of 185

Thread: [M&M3e] Naruto

  1. - Top - End - #121
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Brazil

    Default Re: [M&M3e] Naruto

    Spoiler
    Show


    One of them, the shorter one, takes the lead and jumps ahead into the bushes. Kimiko didn't even need to reposition before displaying the Rat handseal. Her shadow then flickers and stretches out over the dirt like a claw, ready to possess her target.

    In the last split second, however, the other criminal yells "Watch out, sensei!" and throws himself at him, tossing Kimiko's target out of the girl's reach and stepping on her shadow himself. In the end, the shorter henchman recovers from the blow and hangs upside down from a nearby tree while the taller one stands paralyzed by Kimiko's technique.

    The shorter one, apparently the one in charge, replies immediately. "Good move, Tadashi. I wasn't expecting a Nara, even a little one. Stay put, I'll deal with this now."

    He takes off his balaclava and cloak, revealing a forehead protector with the symbol of the Cloud and an horizontal slash across it. The man is black and has piercing blue eyes, he wears a top tank and light gray tactical camouflage pants.

    The cloud nukenin picks up a scroll, opens it in a circular motion and makes the tiger handseal. The ink disappears from the scroll in a cloud of smoke; when it finally vanishes, he is now holding an Odachi/some sort of two handed blade.

    "I don't know why your village sent you to die against us, little girl, but you're sneaky, I'll give you that. Now..." He looks around while still hanging upside dowm by his feet. "Where's your backup? I doubt you're alone, you wouldn't catch my ally just to be killed by me. Come on! Where are you! Is it more genin? You can still save yourselves if you run now, kids. Think about it."
    Last edited by dangelo; 2020-10-11 at 05:26 AM.

  2. - Top - End - #122
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    John Cribati's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    NYC

    Default Re: [M&M3e] Naruto

    Kyori

    Most of the thoughts that run through her head are rather unbecoming of a monk, but something catches her attention- they still don't know where she is.

    And geez, if her technique is good enough to fool someone so high-ranking... but what if it's a ploy, to lure her into a false sense of security?

    ... Screw it, action first.

    Unscrewing the weight from her weapon, she takes aim and throws it at the short man with everything she has.

    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Activate Chakra-Enhanced Strength. With Transformation still active, she now has a functional Awareness of -3, but Strength 5.
    Then attack with Rosary Pommel: (1d20+4)[6]

    Formerly known as "Herpestidae."
    Most of my posts are done by mobile. Expect typos.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    Things don't magically stop being fun when you reach a certain age.

  3. - Top - End - #123
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    DrowGirl

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Washington, USA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [M&M3e] Naruto

    Nara Kimiko
    Chakra: 39/45
    "Shadow Imitation technique successful" Kimiko thinks to herself but the moment of triumph is fleeting as one of them unmasks. Her eyes go wide for a second as she processes what she is seeing, these are not bandits, but trained ninja. There is a good chance that they are why the radio is not working.

    Kimiko throws the kunai with the exploding tag she prepared straight up into the air so it could detonate above the trees signaling to anybody around that a fight was happening here. Hopefully some allies will show up soon.

    Unfortunately her shadow imitation technique consumes her chakra rather fast and she can only maintain it for a short while. Seeing that this Cloud ninja is meaning to attack her she tries to move so that his ally might run into him or get in the way.
    "Time is an abstract concept created by carbon-based life-forms to monitor their ongoing decay." - Thunderclese

  4. - Top - End - #124
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Brazil

    Default Re: [M&M3e] Naruto

    The cloud rogue ninja aims a kunai at the pommel. Seeing that the knife would send it directly back at Kyori, Kimiko repositions to put the taller henchman on the way of his throw. He notices this in time, deciding to just intercepts the pommel instead of defleting it.

    "Making some noise? You'll not make my life harder with those tricks." He sounds sarcastic, as the impact of being ambushed slowly fades away from his expression. "I always wanted to see those shadow tecniques in play."

    "Tadashi, it's not gonna take long before some real shinobi show up. I'll kill these kids quickly and we'll be on our way in no time. Just watch."

    This mysteriously cloud rogue sticks his sword on the tree below (above?) him, proceeding to perform several handseals.
    Last edited by dangelo; 2020-10-15 at 10:50 PM.

  5. - Top - End - #125
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    DrowGirl

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Washington, USA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [M&M3e] Naruto

    Nara Kimiko
    Chakra: 33/45

    Seeing the enemy forming hand signs Kimiko tries to interrupt the technique. She moves and makes a kick that slices through thin air, however the person she is holding with Kagemane no Jutsu moves and makes the same kick towards his ally.

    "Allow me to give you a demonstration."

    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Taijutsu Attack: (1d20+3)[21]
    "Time is an abstract concept created by carbon-based life-forms to monitor their ongoing decay." - Thunderclese

  6. - Top - End - #126
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    John Cribati's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    NYC

    Default Re: [M&M3e] Naruto

    Kyori

    Okay, so things are going very southward at the moment. Powerful enemies, but at least it's a 2-on-1 scenario. Even though she's wary of getting too close and most of her ranged options could ruin whatever advantage they may have with one of the enemy caught in Kimiko's Jutsu, but at the same time, her position was already blown, so...

    Welp.

    At the heel of Kimiko's attack with Tadashi's body, Kyori throws a much less aim-intensive projectile- a capsule of Knockout gas- before attempting to melt back into the shadows of the forest.

    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    She's gonna toss in some Sleep Gas, and then try to hide again. She's still "Transformed," and has a Routine stealth of 16

    Formerly known as "Herpestidae."
    Most of my posts are done by mobile. Expect typos.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    Things don't magically stop being fun when you reach a certain age.

  7. - Top - End - #127
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Brazil

    Default Re: [M&M3e] Naruto

    Kimiko leaps towards the air in front of the rogue nin, Tadashi's body mimicking her movements a few meters ahead. "Sensei, watch out!" He yells. "F-forgive me!"

    With his hands occupied performing signs, the man kicks his blade off the wood in Tadashi's direction, throwing the sword at him handle first. It hits him in his stomach, keeping him and Kimiko at bay for a second.

    The skirmish extends as the rogue nin runs down the tree. Kimiko tags along letting go of the branch they were hanging from, spinning graciously in the air. Mirroring her, Tadashi performs a spinning kick at his master, who's still trying to finish his sequence of hand signs. He quickly turns his body in the air, blocking the kick with his elbow while keeping his hands in position. "Good move, sensei!" Tadashi says, impressed.

    The three shinobi land on the tree's large roots, jeting around in a fast-paced exchange of blows. The rogue finishes performing the necessary handseals, but Kyori's sleep gas bomb comes flying out and detonates in the middle of the fight, providing an opening for both parts to disengage.

    While the purple cloud of smoke vanishes in the air, they distinguish the rogue nin's silhouette placing both his hands on the floor. Kyori sees a powerful chakra flow around his hands, the color hue changing with two elements combined in a single technique.

    They feel the ground shaking lightly below their feet. Suddenly, the technique creates some sort of gravitational force centered around the rogue nin, wind blasting towards and around him. Enormous trees are drawn by this force, many of them creeking loudly before falling completely and exposing their roots. The whole area becomes a danger zone and it's hard to see exactly where everyone is in the middle of chaos.
    Last edited by dangelo; 2020-10-18 at 02:06 PM.

  8. - Top - End - #128
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    DrowGirl

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Washington, USA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [M&M3e] Naruto

    Nara Kimiko
    Chakra: 23/45
    The rush of flying debris is too much for Kimiko to handle as she tries to dodge for both herself and Tadashi causing both of them to take a beating, but it is not enough to knock her out of the fight. With the dust settling Tadashi is the only one she can easily locate as they are still attached with her shadow.

    She decides that it would be best to pull back for a second and assess the situation.

    Moving up to Tadashi she retrieves a dart from the strap of her sword sheath and hands it to him, she then has him take it and stick it into the side of his neck.

    "Don't worry, I am not going to kill you."

    She releases him from Kagemane no Jutsu and performs Kawarimi no Jutsu then moves out of the newly created clearing and up into a tree so she can better see what happened.

    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Having Tadashi stick himself with a Sleep Dart: Affliction 5 (Resisted by Dodge, Overcome by Will; Fatigued, Exhausted, Asleep), Ranged
    Hopefully it knocks him out.

    Using that hero point to get an extra action for Kawarimi no Jutsu.
    ~ Concealment 5 (All Visual senses and normal hearing), Activation (Standard), Limited (Concealment stops at the end of the turn.) - 3 points
    ~ Illusion 1 (Visual, Auditory), Independent, Limited (1 copy of character), Quirk (Illusion stops at the end of your next turn.) - 2 points
    ~ Create 2, Permanent, Innate, Limited (Objects found nearby)

    I have the Move-By Action advantage.

    Stealth (1d20+6)[9] to hide in the tree after Kawarimi no Jutsu ends.
    "Time is an abstract concept created by carbon-based life-forms to monitor their ongoing decay." - Thunderclese

  9. - Top - End - #129
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    John Cribati's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    NYC

    Default Re: [M&M3e] Naruto

    Kyori

    Kyori reached for her senses the second she's able, rushing to get a handle on the situation.

    She gets a lot more information than she'd expected.

    Maybe getting tossed around somehow gave her a better sense of clarity?

    But no, everything seems smoother to her, now.

    But what's abundantly clear is that this guy needed to go down, hard.

    With a burst of speed a lot faster than she though herself capable, she dashes by the ringleader on her way to where she can feel Kimiko, turning a cartwheel as she passes by to hide her planting an explosive tag in the ground next to him.

    She's out of the blast radius almost as soon as she's properly upright.

    Spoiler: OOC
    Show

    Activate Chakra-Enhanced Speed, with Move-by-Action to use an Explosive Tag on Sensei Leader.

    Formerly known as "Herpestidae."
    Most of my posts are done by mobile. Expect typos.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    Things don't magically stop being fun when you reach a certain age.

  10. - Top - End - #130
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Brazil

    Default Re: [M&M3e] Naruto

    Tadashi falls on his knees, avidly trying to stay conscious. His hands move slowly towards his kunai pouch, which Kimiko easily retrieves before he could pick it up. In there she finds three versions of antidotes, one of which could've staggered the effects of her sleeping venom - if he managed to inject it in time.

    The taller shinobi under the robes, Tadashi, is actually just a boy. He could easily be 15 or less, though his tall build and long limbs hints differently from a distance. He carries a slashed Grass forehead protector and many high-quality ninja tools.

    The battlefield is now an open space, so big it swallowed the previous, natural clearing. The whole forest succumbed in a 100 meters radio, the numerous fallen tree trunks makes for the groud of this area. When the dirt finally lowers, the rogue nin recovers from the technique. His sword is laying somewhere among the trees.

    "Now it feels more like home!" He yells. "Tadashi! Sleep tight, boy, you'll have really sweet dreams."

    Kyori dashes through him, leaping out of the explosion but still feeling the hot air expanding in a fiery cloud of smoke. Just a split second after her, the rogue nin jumps out of the smoke cloud even faster than the girl, evading her and running in zigzag towards Kimiko's clone.

    He slashes the illusion with a kunai, and let off a chuckle when the clone vanishes in smoke. Then, instead of stepping forward, he prepares the throw his kunai at anyone who goes for the sword.


    Somewhere close:

    Yazuko runs through the woods, jumping between trees as fast as he can. His team had just encountered a large group of henchmen and were dealing with them, but his sensei decided to spare a squad member when he heard an explosion nearby.

    As Yazuko runs, he notices another leaf genin - an introvert who's heir to the Inuzuka clan - running to a different direction. He's heading directly to the warehouse.
    Last edited by dangelo; 2020-10-26 at 02:23 PM.

  11. - Top - End - #131
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    BardGuy

    Join Date
    Jul 2020

    Default Re: [M&M3e] Naruto

    The young ninja is wearing the hidden leaf village's headband on his forehead and is holding a shuriken as he dashes through the tress with his eye out for any danger he may come across. When he sees the fellow leaf genin he calls out to them.

    "Hey, do you know what caused that big explosion over there?" He points to where the explosion came from. "Also where are you going?"
    Last edited by Seandiggersby; 2020-10-23 at 08:08 PM.

  12. - Top - End - #132
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Brazil

    Default Re: [M&M3e] Naruto

    The boy briefly stops and glances at Yazuko from above.
    "You're talking to me?" He gets ready to leap away. "I don't have time for this."
    Inuzuka Santuro confirms his infamy: the boy is stubborn, rude and is clearly not following protocol. Yazuko's sensei told him about the boy and how his team, following Sarutobi Asuma, would be nearby. Approaching the warehouse was not part of the plan.
    Last edited by dangelo; 2020-10-26 at 02:12 PM.

  13. - Top - End - #133
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    BardGuy

    Join Date
    Jul 2020

    Default Re: [M&M3e] Naruto

    Yazuko is annoyed by how stuck up and rude Inuzuka Santuro was. He decided to drop it though and put the mission first.

    "Nevermind. See ya"

    He says as he moves past Santuro and starts heading for where the explosion came from. He is trying to get there as fast as he can.

  14. - Top - End - #134
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    DrowGirl

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Washington, USA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [M&M3e] Naruto

    Nara Kimiko
    Chakra: 34/60
    Touching her fingers together Kimiko considers the situation.

    Having trained in Bukijutsu and spending much time learning to use Hien no Jutsu, she understands why this cloud shinobi is eager to get to his sword. It would probably be a good idea to take it out of the equation.

    She draws her Ninjato and focuses on channeling her wind nature chakra into the blade. She has done this technique many times with her yin shadow nature, but she has only recently begun experimenting using wind nature for it.

    Once her blade begins to glow faintly she begins sneaking forward towards the cloud shinobi. Then she breaks cover and moves in for the attack taking a swing at the cloud shinobi to draw his attention away from the sword he is guarding so she can try to destroy it before it can be used.

    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Using a hero point for a power stunt to get Futon: Hien, it is a free action to activate.

    Ninjato w/ Futon: Hien:
    ~ Damage 5 (Slashing) & Damage 1 (Wind), Penetrating 3
    ~ Weaken 2 (Toughness, Resisted by Toughness), Affects Objects
    ~ Multiattack 6, Improved Critical 1, Improved Defense 1

    Going to try to sneak closer to get the drop on the cloud shinobi.
    Using multiattack, one attack on the shinobi, another on the sword.
    As the sword is not being held no attack roll is needed to hit it.
    Weaken Toughness is recommended by the book as the power to use to destroy objects.
    If she has enough movement left after making the attack will use Move-by Action to get out of the clearing or behind cover.

    Stealth: (1d20+7)[24]
    Attack: (1d20+1)[12]

    Edit: I made a mistake on the multattack, that should have been a 1d20+4 for a 15 to hit.
    Last edited by Izzarra; 2020-10-28 at 11:48 PM.
    "Time is an abstract concept created by carbon-based life-forms to monitor their ongoing decay." - Thunderclese

  15. - Top - End - #135
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Brazil

    Default Re: [M&M3e] Naruto

    The rogue shinobi quickly glances at Kyori, and Kimiko takes that split second to step forward. She swings her sword vertically down at the odachi, splitting it perfectly in two identical, useless halves. The wind blade makes it feel like there was no resistance at all, cutting the steel like butter.

    He looks cynically amazed. "Oh hell yeah, that was a good move. You're just irritating, aren't you?"

    He vanishes for a split second, landing right in front of Kimiko and attacking her with the kunai. She reacts to the man's incredible speed by muscle memory alone, swiftly raising her sword and slashing into his cut. They backstep, releasing each other from the bind, and lunge back to rapidly exchange cuts. The man's kunai are quickly destroyed by the girl's attacks, so he tries to karate-chop her wrist.

    Yazuko dashes through the woods until he finally reaches the battle. The enemy haven't seen him yet.

    Radio makes some noise.
    "...ert, I repeat, all unit-"
    "...at the warehouse, three men down, backup arriving, I rep-"
    "...tsuda to team 7, stay there, I'm-"

    Kimiko's sword flies off her hand and gets stuck in a tree immediately below them. She and the rogue go for it again.
    Last edited by dangelo; 2020-11-03 at 10:17 PM.

  16. - Top - End - #136
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    John Cribati's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    NYC

    Default Re: [M&M3e] Naruto

    Kyori

    Some part of her- most parts, honestly- didn't feel too good about leaving Kimiko on her own. But the part that she'd been cultivating into a ninja mentality saw that she was holding her own, and that their opponent was getting distracted. All Kyori had to do was find an opening and exploit it.

    When Kimiko's sword fell away, Kyori knew her opening had presented itself.

    Both of them leapt for the sword. Kyori found her angle and pressed her advantage.

    Both ninja went for the blade, and Kyori ran full tilt at the enemy. As she redirected all of her available chakra into physical enhancement, she thought she sensed someone on the periphery, but she was more than willing to deal with the devil she knew, first.

    Spoiler: OOC
    Show

    With both Chakra-Enhanced Speed and Chakra-Enhanced Strength, using a Move-By Action to attack with Podao: (1d20+5)[9]

    Formerly known as "Herpestidae."
    Most of my posts are done by mobile. Expect typos.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    Things don't magically stop being fun when you reach a certain age.

  17. - Top - End - #137
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Brazil

    Default Re: [M&M3e] Naruto

    Kyori dashes across the battlefield, swinging her podao in a deadly circle. The first blow disarms him, slamming the kunai away from his hand. Than she maintains the momentum and spins the weapon in another swing.

    The powerful blade cuts the man across his chest - or at least it looked like it did. When she looks again, there's only a log cut perfectly in half laying on the ground. He is nowhere to be seen - Though the only option is down in the middle of the fallen trees.

    Spoiler: meta
    Show
    Complication: You're screwed.
    One hero point to everyone, including Yazuko


    ...and
    Attached to the kunai he "dropped", an explosive tag lits up...
    Last edited by dangelo; 2020-11-05 at 07:23 PM.

  18. - Top - End - #138
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    DrowGirl

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Washington, USA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [M&M3e] Naruto

    Nara Kimiko
    Chakra: 34/60
    Kimiko retrieves her sword and returns it to the sheath on her back.

    "Lets grab Tadashi and move to a more defensible position, cover me."

    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    I would like to:
    - Move over and double check that Tadashi is still unconscious.
    - Pick him up and move out of the clearing.
    - Tie him up with Wire Strings.
    Last edited by Izzarra; 2020-11-10 at 01:57 PM.
    "Time is an abstract concept created by carbon-based life-forms to monitor their ongoing decay." - Thunderclese

  19. - Top - End - #139
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    John Cribati's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    NYC

    Default Re: [M&M3e] Naruto

    Kyori

    Yeah, got it.

    She takes a moment to redirect her chakra, then immediately draws her Podao and points with it.

    Aaand we've got incoming from that direction. Someone I probably should know from Konoha, but I never bothered to ask a name.
    Last edited by John Cribati; 2020-11-11 at 11:17 PM.

    Formerly known as "Herpestidae."
    Most of my posts are done by mobile. Expect typos.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    Things don't magically stop being fun when you reach a certain age.

  20. - Top - End - #140
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    BardGuy

    Join Date
    Jul 2020

    Default Re: [M&M3e] Naruto

    Yazuko emerges from the woods once the dust from the explosion settles. He runs over to help Kimiko and Kyori.

    "I'm Yazuko Kirigiri. I was sent to check out all the explosions that were happening from this direction. Do you guys get blown up often?"

  21. - Top - End - #141
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    John Cribati's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    NYC

    Default Re: [M&M3e] Naruto

    Kyori

    You can only really "get" blown up once. Though admittedly we have recently increased our general proximity to explosions.


    Her weapon still pointed at Yazuko, she turns to Kimiko.

    Please confirm whether or not I should know this name.

    Formerly known as "Herpestidae."
    Most of my posts are done by mobile. Expect typos.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    Things don't magically stop being fun when you reach a certain age.

  22. - Top - End - #142
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Brazil

    Default Re: [M&M3e] Naruto

    The genin reposition, securing Tadashi with them. As they talked, they knew their enemy could attack at any given moment.

  23. - Top - End - #143
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    DrowGirl

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Washington, USA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [M&M3e] Naruto

    Nara Kimiko
    Chakra: 34/60
    With Tadashi securely tied up with wire strings Kimiko takes a moment to regain her strength.

    "Nara Kimiko, I remember seeing you in the academy. We have been fighting two cloud ninja, we were able to take down this one but there is another still out there, he might be a chunin, or worse."

    Looking a Kyori "Do you sense anything?"

    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Taking an action to recover, I remember taking one degree of damage.
    "Time is an abstract concept created by carbon-based life-forms to monitor their ongoing decay." - Thunderclese

  24. - Top - End - #144
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    John Cribati's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    NYC

    Default Re: [M&M3e] Naruto

    Kyori

    She puts her focus back on her senses, pumping chakra to her ears - far more than she would, normally, but damn it of she wasn't going to be prepared for whatever the hell was going to attack them next.

    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Perception: Chakra Echo, with a -5 to search a roughly 1-mile radius (5000 feet but who's counting?).
    (1d20+10)[24]
    Last edited by John Cribati; 2020-11-15 at 10:04 PM.

    Formerly known as "Herpestidae."
    Most of my posts are done by mobile. Expect typos.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    Things don't magically stop being fun when you reach a certain age.

  25. - Top - End - #145
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Brazil

    Default Re: [M&M3e] Naruto

    The forest was vast, and by that point Kyori was familiar enough with her assigned area. As the genin support squads are layed out in a circle around the warehouse, Kyori's "sixth" sense expands far enough that she can identify not only Inuzuka Santuro's signature (still approaching the warehouse), but also Yotsuda and Kaede's rushing back to them, and a wisp of Yazuko's allies' fighting in the other direction.

    Sensei and Kaede are still a few thousand feet away from you, but apparently there's hope. However;

    Just below the rookie nin, slithering between two crashed trunks, their enemy watched everything. He was already sure that one of the kids was some sort of sensor type, and seeing Kyori concentrate to expand her chakra was more than enough to convince him that she was the one.

    Kyori's attention is suddenly drawn to the dirt below their feet. She would immediately recognize the same mix of two different elements in a single technique, generaring a powerful magnetic force: this time pushing everything away from it's inverted center of gravity.

    The technique doesn't cover nearly as much ground as before, just a 5 feet radius. But the actual force of impact hits way harder, blasting Kyori towards a nearby tree. On top of that, her senses are exposed to a wild amount of chakra, precisely as the rogue nin planned.

    Than a crack opens up in a fallen trunk and the rogue nin jumps out of it, swiftly dashing away from the fight and taking the way to the warehouse, back inside the security perimeter.

    Radio out.
    Last edited by dangelo; 2020-11-16 at 07:32 PM.

  26. - Top - End - #146
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    John Cribati's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    NYC

    Default Re: [M&M3e] Naruto

    Kyori

    She realizes her error far too late.

    She barely gets out a "He's still-" before the world decides to explode beneath her feet.

    Maybe she screams. Maybe she grits her teeth and bears it. She isn't sure. She can't hear anything, can't feel anything, except for the roaring, burning chakra inside her head. It sounds like everything and nothing at once as she goes into sensory overload.

    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Will save Vs Dazzle effect, presumably: (1d20+7)[11]
    Toughness Save vs Colliding with that tree (1d20+7)[13]
    Last edited by John Cribati; 2020-11-17 at 12:53 AM.

    Formerly known as "Herpestidae."
    Most of my posts are done by mobile. Expect typos.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    Things don't magically stop being fun when you reach a certain age.

  27. - Top - End - #147
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    DrowGirl

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Washington, USA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [M&M3e] Naruto

    Nara Kimiko
    Chakra: 34/60

    "KYORI!" exclaims Kimiko as her teammate goes flying into a tree.

    She was not expecting the enemy to follow them so soon.
    "Time is an abstract concept created by carbon-based life-forms to monitor their ongoing decay." - Thunderclese

  28. - Top - End - #148
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Brazil

    Default Re: [M&M3e] Naruto

    Spoiler
    Show
    Kyori suffers two degrees of damage
    Kyori is impaired and may try to recover at the end of each round; If we stop doing rounds, it lasts until the end of the scene.
    The rogue nin is getting away, though you kept him inside the perimeter.
    Last edited by dangelo; 2020-11-17 at 02:35 AM.

  29. - Top - End - #149
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    BardGuy

    Join Date
    Jul 2020

    Default Re: [M&M3e] Naruto

    "What's going on? Does the enemy really have such a powerful jutsu?"

    Yazuko is panicked for a moment but regains his composer, grabs a kunai and gets into a fighting stance.

    "stay on your guard they'll probably attack again at any moment"

  30. - Top - End - #150
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Brazil

    Default Re: [M&M3e] Naruto

    The enemy throws a kunai straight at him, but being ready to fight, Yazuko manages to deflect it. The rogue nin keeps trying to make his way out of the fight, throwing attacks to keep the kids from following him back into the woods.
    Last edited by dangelo; 2020-11-17 at 11:43 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •