New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #241
    Dwarf in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

Default Re: The Jellicle Ball

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny of Faith View Post
    Can't say who Aventine targetted, I don't find out who people target - only who targets them. My targets were Aventine, Wombat then Logan. Aventine and Wombat weren't targetted by anyone else, Logan was targetted by myself and Aventine. Why would I target the Cult over the wolf, when the cult member can't do anything to me? If the wolf lives then I get NK'd, seems like a bad plan.
    Can you out QTs en masse

- - - Updated - - -

And if it’s what it comes down to, I’ll sell everyone on a JWL macavity I suppose
    Last edited by Apogee1; 2020-06-29 at 06:22 PM.

2. - Top - End - #242
    Dwarf in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Apogee1 View Post
    Can you out QTs en masse

- - - Updated - - -

And if it’s what it comes down to, I’ll sell everyone on a JWL macavity I suppose
    Except JWL had the exact neutral script day 1 and you seem to be fairly active while JWL hasn't. Normally wouldn't mean much but since the wolves are talking to me now, so I'm leaning towards that

3. - Top - End - #243
    Dwarf in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Logan1996 View Post
    Except JWL had the exact neutral script day 1 and you seem to be fairly active while JWL hasn't. Normally wouldn't mean much but since the wolves are talking to me now, so I'm leaning towards that
    You are aware that Macavity’s role includes a fake component they are aware of?

Clarify the wolves talking to you part? Do you know who they are? Activity tells are generally unreliable

4. - Top - End - #244
    Dwarf in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

You are aware that Macavity’s role includes a fake component they are aware of?

Clarify the wolves talking to you part? Do you know who they are? Activity tells are generally unreliable
    They talked to me in a snowblaze quick topic.

Also, yeah I'm aware. Is there anything that makes them look more wolf than you though?

5. - Top - End - #245
    Dwarf in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

They talked to me in a snowblaze quick topic.

Also, yeah I'm aware. Is there anything that makes them look more wolf than you though?
    Yes and I will explain when I’m back at a computer and can quote

- - - Updated - - -

Also Logan honest question: you kind of low posted most of the game and now, as outed cult, you seem to be making by far your biggest effort. Why?

6. - Top - End - #246
    Dwarf in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Yes and I will explain when I’m back at a computer and can quote

- - - Updated - - -

Also Logan honest question: you kind of low posted most of the game and now, as outed cult, you seem to be making by far your biggest effort. Why?
    I'm bad at reading the posts and stuff. Now I have information. I am cult (now). I am going to die either way because alone, I cannot win most likely. So now I'm guaranteed to lose. Before I was worried about being killed or converted because I had a useful town power. I am the doctor. Before all I knew to do was protect the people I thought were town and keep my self from dying. Now I think I can help town win. Since I lose either way, I'd rather help my old team than the wolves

7. - Top - End - #247
    Barbarian in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

Lightbulb Re: The Jellicle Ball

Okay I did misread the power. I thought they got both who they targetted and who they got targetted by. But that does make more sense. I was wondering why bunny didn't sell them out. Bunny is not a cult. Which means we have
    2 neutrals: gac3, flat footed
    1 cult: me
    2 confirmed town: bunny/Unavenger
    And up until now when everyone else has claimed we have thought there was at least two wolves left.
    So Apogee and JWL. If we don't lynch a wolf town loses. While lynching me accomplishes nothing right now. if the neutrals side against town we are already fairly screwed.
    Please see my reply to BoF that shows I'm genuine, and always have been.

Quote Originally Posted by Unavenger View Post
    Okay, so scum are doing a better job of killing scum than I am. Oops.

Bunny is essentially definitely Jenny, though I have no idea about her cultiness or uncultiness. I am certain of my own uncultiness, mind you, and would like to remind folks that my uncultiness is still testable if you really doubt it.
    There's no need for that, because Aventine is gone, and you used your power that only a Town version of you can use (?). Why would we need to check now that Bomburlina is gone?

I'm not - I targetted Logan last night and they were targetted by myself and Aventine, who turned out to be the cult leader. Logan previously claimed Mister Mistoffelees to me/Aventine, and was apparently protecting me last night.
    Given that Logan has confirmed that he's the only cult member, and that I posted the exact PM'd (not what AV revealed before the thread started, mind you, but the actual PM information, before anyone else could ever have had it unless they were authentic) information for town on the very first day, it's kind of obvious I'm still town. Also, keep in mind I gladly said I would betray the cult if they ever converted me (hence Aventine leaving me alone) very early on.

But let's say, for the sake of argument, that Apopgee lies even more (why are you even trying at this point?), and that somehow someone believes him. If I'm wrong about him being a wolf (and I'm 81% sure he is not town) , I'll vote for anyone (a.n.y.o.n.e) that Unavenger tells me to (because he's very likely town - see my above reply to him). There, at best, we have a network of four voters (you, Unavanger, Logan, and I) to route out the rest. We'll retain the majority vote which means we actually have a fair shot at winning as Town.

It's not the cleanest Town core we've ever had, but it'll do.
    Last edited by JoyWonderLove; 2020-06-30 at 03:39 AM.

8. - Top - End - #248
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by JoyWonderLove View Post
    Please see my reply to BoF that shows I'm genuine, and always have been.

There's no need for that, because Aventine is gone, and you used your power that only a Town version of you can use (?). Why would we need to check now that Bomburlina is gone?

Given that Logan has confirmed that he's the only cult member, and that I posted the exact PM'd (not what AV revealed before the thread started, mind you, but the actual PM information, before anyone else could ever have had it unless they were authentic) information for town on the very first day, it's kind of obvious I'm still town. Also, keep in mind I gladly said I would betray the cult if they ever converted me (hence Aventine leaving me alone) very early on.

But let's say, for the sake of argument, that Apopgee lies even more (why are you even trying at this point?), and that somehow someone believes him. If I'm wrong about him being a wolf (and I'm 81% sure he is not town) , I'll vote for anyone (a.n.y.o.n.e) that Unavenger tells me to (because he's very likely town - see my above reply to him). There, at best, we have a network of four voters (you, Unavanger, Logan, and I) to route out the rest. We'll retain the majority vote which means we actually have a fair shot at winning as Town.

It's not the cleanest Town core we've ever had, but it'll do.
    Can you not try to make it sound like Apogee should give up. If they are the last wolf I very much would like to play out until after night. I still have to steal a rabbit foot or something like that from BoF

9. - Top - End - #249

Quote Originally Posted by gac3 View Post
    Can you not try to make it sound like Apogee should give up. If they are the last wolf I very much would like to play out until after night. I still have to steal a rabbit foot or something like that from BoF
    Logan's definitely cult, so we should get to the night at least.

10. - Top - End - #250
    Dwarf in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

Alright a few points:

Bunny still hasn’t been able to clear herself via Jenny-d QTs, which should be really easy if she wasn’t culted.

Logan is still confirmed cult and should be voted. The fact he is trying hard in a position he auto loses in is an indication he isn’t actually going to loose and is trying to prop his partner up.

JWL why on Earth do you put an outed cultist and a 95% cultist into your town core?

Speaking of JWL, her actions this game make so much more sense from the lense of her being Macavity with a provided fake rolecard (you may recall AV neither confirmed or denied such a thing exists). This can be seen by the d1 vanillager claim, which is anti-village otherwise and only serves to not make you a target of investigatives, the insistence she would betray the cult (which ensures she isn’t culted, because her being culted would put her) the offer for the neutrals to reach out (if you somehow haven’t realized, the neutrals this game are encouraged to work with scum), even the little bit of distancing with JeenLeen d2.

- - - Updated - - -

Bunny, if you are not cult share the QTs of the target you looked at last night (Logan)

If you can’t you are confirmed cult

- - - Updated - - -

Actually that’s kind of useless

Because your cult buddy Logan can just share all of his QTs with you

Hmm

- - - Updated - - -

Do you have any proof that you accessed his QTs at the start of day?

11. - Top - End - #251
    Dwarf in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Alright a few points:

Bunny still hasn’t been able to clear herself via Jenny-d QTs, which should be really easy if she wasn’t culted.

Logan is still confirmed cult and should be voted. The fact he is trying hard in a position he auto loses in is an indication he isn’t actually going to loose and is trying to prop his partner up.

JWL why on Earth do you put an outed cultist and a 95% cultist into your town core?

Speaking of JWL, her actions this game make so much more sense from the lense of her being Macavity with a provided fake rolecard (you may recall AV neither confirmed or denied such a thing exists). This can be seen by the d1 vanillager claim, which is anti-village otherwise and only serves to not make you a target of investigatives, the insistence she would betray the cult (which ensures she isn’t culted, because her being culted would put her) the offer for the neutrals to reach out (if you somehow haven’t realized, the neutrals this game are encouraged to work with scum), even the little bit of distancing with JeenLeen d2.

- - - Updated - - -

Bunny, if you are not cult share the QTs of the target you looked at last night (Logan)

If you can’t you are confirmed cult

- - - Updated - - -

Actually that’s kind of useless

Because your cult buddy Logan can just share all of his QTs with you

Hmm

- - - Updated - - -

Do you have any proof that you accessed his QTs at the start of day?
    I think you are 95% wolf more than bunny is 95% cult. Either way, wolves are still the bigger threat.

You still not able to give a reason you are town? Instead you are accusing half the remaining players?

Bunny of faith is the one that outed me.
    Last edited by Logan1996; 2020-06-30 at 01:40 PM.

12. - Top - End - #252
    Dwarf in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

I think you are 95% wolf more than bunny is 95% cult. Either way, wolves are still the bigger threat.

You still not able to give a reason you are town? Instead you are accusing half the remaining players?

Bunny of faith is the one that outed me.
    Yes. I called you and her cult before that though and think you are distancing to send her deep. If she is not cult Jenny, she should have gained access to your QTs at the start of the day. This is a simple way for her to clear herself.

Towncasing yourself is weak most of the time. But I can try:

I pegged Aventine as cult yesterday. I’ve been more active in the thread. I’ve been right on the benefits of not claiming VT. Cult has wanted me dead more than anyone. JeenLeen and I had no partnery interactions

Wolves are only the bigger threat if you are the only cult, which just isn’t true until proven otherwise because there is lots of evidence to the contrary.

Your presence today only makes sense if you are not the last cult.

Going after the three of you is the correct solve and the only way town can win is if Unavenger recognizes it or JWL decides to town side for some reason

13. - Top - End - #253
    Ogre in the Playground

Question Re: The Jellicle Ball

Yes. I called you and her cult before that though and think you are distancing to send her deep. If she is not cult Jenny, she should have gained access to your QTs at the start of the day. This is a simple way for her to clear herself.

Towncasing yourself is weak most of the time. But I can try:

I pegged Aventine as cult yesterday. I’ve been more active in the thread. I’ve been right on the benefits of not claiming VT. Cult has wanted me dead more than anyone. JeenLeen and I had no partnery interactions

Wolves are only the bigger threat if you are the only cult, which just isn’t true until proven otherwise because there is lots of evidence to the contrary.

Your presence today only makes sense if you are not the last cult.

Going after the three of you is the correct solve and the only way town can win is if Unavenger recognizes it or JWL decides to town side for some reason
    That's not very "I'm town".
    Also when did you call them out?

Also the wolves have 1 or 2. But they can eliminate a townie. So we kill our wolf (you) and if you are the only one, Iogan gets lynched tomorrow. What do they have to gain from that if they are a team?
    Last edited by gac3; 2020-06-30 at 03:05 PM.

14. - Top - End - #254

That's not very "I'm town".
    Also when did you call us out?

Also the wolves have 1 or 2. But they can eliminate a townie. So we kill our wolf (you) and if you are the only one, I get lynched tomorrow. What do we have to gain from that if we are a team?
    Why would you get lynched tomorrow? Game ends when only one non-neutral faction is left (unless we're allowed to agree to a tie or something?), there's no reason to lynch you.

15. - Top - End - #255
    Ogre in the Playground

Why would you get lynched tomorrow? Game ends when only one non-neutral faction is left (unless we're allowed to agree to a tie or something?), there's no reason to lynch you.
    Mistake
    logan
    Not l

That said: Bunny of Faith

Told wolves I would in order to not get night killed.
    Last edited by gac3; 2020-06-30 at 02:39 PM.

16. - Top - End - #256
    Dwarf in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

I'm the only cult. Wolves want Bunny of Faith dead. Oh well. I'm sticking with Apogee

17. - Top - End - #257
    Bugbear in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Looks like the mask is off? Apogee1

18. - Top - End - #258
    Ogre in the Playground

To be fair the wolves wanting Bunny of Faith dead doesn't mean much more than they want Bunny dead. This was before Apogee was a suspect

19. - Top - End - #259
    Dwarf in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

Well glgl cult wins ig

- - - Updated - - -

Notice BunnyofFaith still hasn’t proved they aren’t cult which would be really really easy if they weren’t

*shrug*

- - - Updated - - -

BunnyofFaith

- - - Updated - - -

Town isn’t going to win it’s 2/2/2 tomorrow with neutrals and cults and neutrals are encouraged to vote town off to end the game faster

20. - Top - End - #260

Well glgl cult wins ig

- - - Updated - - -

Notice BunnyofFaith still hasn’t proved they aren’t cult which would be really really easy if they weren’t

*shrug*

- - - Updated - - -

BunnyofFaith

- - - Updated - - -

Town isn’t going to win it’s 2/2/2 tomorrow with neutrals and cults and neutrals are encouraged to vote town off to end the game faster
    Proven myself to the relevant people.

21. - Top - End - #261
    Dwarf in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

Well maybe town pulls it off then

22. - Top - End - #262
    Ogre in the Playground

Well glgl cult wins ig

- - - Updated - - -

*shrug*

- - - Updated - - -

BunnyofFaith

- - - Updated - - -

As a neutral:

1. You are the one who pointed out that Bunny can't really prove themself because the simple fact that Logan is cult means they can't prove that their power worked. They can prove it tomorrow.

2. I feel like neutrals are equally likely to side with cult or town. Since cult claims only one, the neutrals are inclined to side with town.

23. - Top - End - #263
    Dwarf in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

As a neutral:

1. You are the one who pointed out that Bunny can't really prove themself because the simple fact that Logan is cult means they can't prove that their power worked. They can prove it tomorrow.

2. I feel like neutrals are equally likely to side with cult or town. Since cult claims only one, the neutrals are inclined to side with town.
    Eh you’d probably say that as neutral. I still have heavy doubts Bunny is town but it’s whatever at this point. They will claim to you the truth either way tomorrow
    Last edited by Apogee1; 2020-06-30 at 08:58 PM.

24. - Top - End - #264
    Titan in the Playground

End Of Day Four

The jig was up. Too few jellicles left milling around, too many comparing notes. Macavity was identified fairly quickly, and chased out of the alley by basically everybody.

Apogee1 has died. They were Macavity.

Spoiler: Apogee1 Role PM
    Show
    Apogee1/Macavity
    "He always has an alibi, and one or two to spare."

You are the first role assigned. You will select a number of players as directed, and assign roles to them from the other roles here in the mafia section.

If you would have your alignment scried, you will detect as town. If you would also have your role name scried, they will be told "Diancecht".

Night Four Will End In ~48 hours

Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: Logic's Deathloop Mafia and Cazero's Graduates Of Hope's Peak - Danganronpa Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Xumtiil View Post
    An Abattoir Vecna, if you will.
    My Homebrew

25. - Top - End - #265

Well, that wasn't too surprising.

26. - Top - End - #266
    Ogre in the Playground

Easy way to prove bunny now. Unavenger, since you are likely definitely town, go ahead and make a QT and only link it to AV. Bunny target unavenger

27. - Top - End - #267
    Bugbear in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Easy way to prove bunny now. Unavenger, since you are likely definitely town, go ahead and make a QT and only link it to AV. Bunny target unavenger
    Aaaaaaaaand done.

28. - Top - End - #268
    Titan in the Playground

End Of Night Four

The night was tense and awkward after that, everybody waiting for the other shoe to drop. But it never did.

Day Five Ends In ~48 Hours (maybe a good deal earlier...)

Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: Logic's Deathloop Mafia and Cazero's Graduates Of Hope's Peak - Danganronpa Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Xumtiil View Post
    An Abattoir Vecna, if you will.
    My Homebrew

29. - Top - End - #269

RedKnightGirl

Question Re: The Jellicle Ball

Oh. Look. Apopgee was Mafia. Shocker. GJ all.

Also, two Mafia members (Jeen, Apopgee) have been pushing the narrative "the Mafia surely only have 3 people!" So, dear Town, we could still have a fight on our hands. Regardless, only JeenLeen/Grizabella and Apopgee/Macavity have been found out (Aventine/Bombalurina aside) so we know we have a minimum of one Mafia member left. Again, it could easily be two: Grindlebone (night blocker) and Growltiger (if he gets voted off, one voter for him goes in the same round as well). And, as I've said before, our neutrals could be a smokescreen for Mafia members (as has happened in past games). We'll see. Anyway, we need to keep the potential Mafia roles in mind when testing BoF tonight.

There's three obvious outcomes for BoF proving townness tonight, (a) they get blocked, so we know we at least face Grindlebone (b) BoF lies and claims they're blocked (c) everything turns out wonderfully and beautifully with the read.

30. - Top - End - #270

Here y'go.

Logan1996