New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Chapter 1 When angel's fall

Lady Amara van Tannin

"Thank you, miss," Amara said as she accepted the apple and placed it on the table in front of her. She fell quiet as Crystal spoke.

"It's Lady Amara, Detective," Amara said with a faint smile, "I also hail from the capitol."

Although they were more informal in private, right now they were in public and meeting strangers for the first time, and proper decorum needed to be followed.
    Last edited by Thundercracker; 2020-07-01 at 10:39 AM.
    TC for short

"I like the sense of chaos this game provides. OOC, I like that I cannot know every available avenue, but that I can pursue whatever avenue I so choose. IC, I like that what I am doing has consequences. It's very very real." --Noedig

2. - Top - End - #62
    Titan in the Playground

Reading the notice, Tarik considers both the contents of the note and the offer of a paddock while he waits. "My appreciation for both." he says as he rubs his chin, the days-old stubble making the audible sound of sandpaper scraping across wood.
    As he drowses, his mind drifts a bit, feeling comfortable after being on the road the past few days. With a look of chagrin on his face, the spearman stands and nods at the guard. "Lead on, good man." As he moves into the presence of the captain, he gives the imperial salute as he gives his name and accomplishments, before telling him he says "Captian, I bring word from Commander Felix Basilius of Apicem Geminae. The Commander states that he has been under attack by a small but competent group that has managed to breach the wall before being driven off. He requests aid at the first opportunity." Standing stock still, he waits for any questions from the captain.
    Last edited by razorback; 2020-07-01 at 08:15 PM.

3. - Top - End - #63
    Ogre in the Playground

Marcus Polonius sits.

(After listening to that explanation)

Very well, I am at your disposal. What are my standing orders?

Spoiler: OOC
    Show

If Hunter still has the offered apple out he will accept it at this point.

4. - Top - End - #64
    Titan in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Hunter Greene

Hunter has watched with amiable interest at the introductions from the two women, carefully neither confirming nor denying any of the assumptions that Crystal makes about her, nor any reaction regarding her deductions. She happily joins them at their table alongside Marcus.

"Ladies. I'm Hunter Greene, a retired dabbler in the alchemical arts. This is Marcus. We've also been traveling from the capital, but clearly were not making as good time as you, or we would have met on the road. The fault of my short legs, I suppose."

She downs another quarter of her beer.

"This seems like a lovely, friendly town. I can't wait to tour more of the place, perhaps after a bit of food. Anyone else up for joining me for a stroll?
    "We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut

5. - Top - End - #65
    Titan in the Playground

"Lady Amara, of course," Crystal corrects herself apologetically.

"And I'm not your commander," she explains to Marcus. "As a group we operate by consensus. But we should wait until we're all here before going into the specifics - we have private chambers prepared above."

"Nice to meet you Hunter, and Marcus. Lady Amara and I have been here about a week."

Crystal notes that Hunter doesn't confirm her participation, but that wasn't a denial either and her soldier companion was pretty straightforward.

"Unfortunately we're still waiting for a few more," she says as Jax narrows his eyes at the man in the longcoat still pretending like he doesn't stick out like a zebra in an empty stable.

"If I've misread your purpose by all means don't let us keep you from your dinner," Crystal innocently calls Hunter's bluff, gesturing to the door.
    Last edited by RCgothic; 2020-07-01 at 05:17 PM.

6. - Top - End - #66
    Ogre in the Playground

Marcus Polonius
    Actually I hail from as far as Voxim. I was formerly of the Garrison there. I passed through the capital on my way here. Do you expect the others to arrive this day?
    Last edited by Novabomb; 2020-07-01 at 06:40 PM.

7. - Top - End - #67
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Novabomb View Post
    Marcus Polonius
    Actually I hail from as far as Voxim. I was formerly of the Garrison there. I passed through the capital on my way here. Do you expect the others to arrive this day?
    Lady Amara

“I hope they’ll arrive before dinner, but if not, we’ll take our evening meal without them,” Amara replied.
    TC for short

"I like the sense of chaos this game provides. OOC, I like that I cannot know every available avenue, but that I can pursue whatever avenue I so choose. IC, I like that what I am doing has consequences. It's very very real." --Noedig

8. - Top - End - #68
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler: @Freddie
    Show
    As you explain that it is indeed a noble cause to rid the world of the followers of Hextor, you must first meet someone in town for a mission of your own the grizzled old priest nods in understanding. "Well Freddie Bishop if you are to serve him then so be it, and if you cannot lend aid to his goals that is also okay. We must all do the tasks laid before us with the tools that we are given. He wishes you luck on your mission, and will send word to you if the need arises." Godric Aquila says to you, before going back about his business of dealing with the others under his charge.

Once finished in the temple it doesn't take you long to find the Golden M as within five minutes you are standing in front of the rustic barnlike building. Of note their appears to be a stable connected off to the side of the building, where whistling can be heard.
    Spoiler: Assuming you don't go to the stable
    Show
    As you enter the simple little tavern your first impression is that it looks more like a farmhouse then any real tavern. Between the many signs that animals are not only welcome here, but seemingly given free reign to do what they wish, and the fact most of the items are made out of wood, stand out. Looking around the room you notice a two traders judging by their attire sitting on one side of the tavern talking, while not in hushed whispers, softly. A single lone figure strumming their lute at a table close by the door, while a few tables down from him a rather large group of four sit at another table. The remaining five tables in the building seemingly empty as well as the bar besides the older plump looking woman sitting behind it cleaning a dish.

Scouting around the room you note three young girls, no doubt related given how similar they look and close in age, in serving attire. Two of them seem to be speaking with the traders, while the youngest is trying to listen to the man with a lute. "Welcome to the Golden M, may I take you to a seat?"
    a voice calls from behind one of the empty tables before a few seconds later a halfling with long brown hair braided into a lot of smaller braids tied up into a ponytail. "My father always told me to judge someone by their hands-yours tell one hell of a story. Names Cora, what may I get for you?

Spoiler: Godrik image for reference
    Show
    Note the art is not mine it is from devianart

Spoiler: @Tarik
    Show
    As you are introduced to Captain Claudius you cannot help but notice the man looks like many carved statues of what a perfect soldier looks like in the empire, so perfectly aligned are all of his features, no hair even seems to be out of place as each piece of armor he wears shines like they had just gotten polished. "At ease soldier, tell me what brings you here." the captain says before listening to your tale and request from Commander Felix to send reinforcements to the wall. After a short pause the man lets out a sigh as he looks at you and showing that he is barely older then you yourself are. "I would if I could, Commander Felix kept me and many of my men alive when we served our time at the wall. Sadly we have been having problems in these parts as well. From what my officer tells me he has already shown you a part of our problems. However word from a group reached my ear that a ritual took place in the mines North of here summoning some creature that got away. As it stands we barely have enough guards to patrol the wall and the streets as we have to keep a few lookouts outside of town to keep an eye on the two situations and make sure they don't interfere with the village itself. If one of these problems were taken care of I could easily send a squad or two of my men to go and reinforce the wall. At the moment though at best I can ask citizens if they wish to go back to the wall and serve more time." the captain says plainly.

9. - Top - End - #69
    Titan in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Quote Originally Posted by RCgothic View Post
    "If I've misread your purpose by all means don't let us keep you from your dinner," Crystal innocently calls Hunter's bluff, gesturing to the door.
    Since Hunter wasn't bluffing, her brow furrows in confusion a bit when Crystal seems to be encouraging her to leave.

"I meant a meal here, unless you've heard something bad about the menu. It seems a clean and cheerful enough place. No one else is hungry? Just me?"

She waits to see which of the other three might be interested in food, then slides off her chair with the practiced adaptations of someone used to living in a world not built with her in mind. She returns to Mitéra.

"Sorry to trouble you, but I'm freshly from the road and very eager for an alternative to my own cooking. Would you have any food available?"
    Last edited by Toliudar; 2020-07-02 at 06:26 AM.
    "We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut

10. - Top - End - #70
    Titan in the Playground

His face unmoving as he listens to the captain, Tarik slowly nods as he concludes even though his internally torn. "Ogres... attacks on the wall... wolves raiding. Each, on its own, might be expected, except the attacks on the wall. The fact that this is happening at the same time means that everyone is spread thin. Perhaps you can send word up the chain to gain aid for Commander Basilius which, by extension, would of aid to you and Angelius Ianuam? Regardless, I have other matters I need that are pressing that I must attend to, first." He hesitates for a moment, duty to the Emperor conflicting with duty to the Empire. "Once my business is concluded, I will be back to aid you as I can. It has been some time since ogres have felt the sting of my spear and I would remind them to find hunting in Kurast my be better for their health rather than in the Empire."

11. - Top - End - #71
    Barbarian in the Playground

Flumph

Maybe Oetychus did not make the best move by not joining the party immediately - a little too obvious, he thinks to himself - but he was hoping the exchange would be more exciting and the others would forget about him, setting up the perfect dramatic entrance. It was actually so short and polite...
    He knew he stood out, and not in the best of ways. Oh well! You can't always make the best first impression, but he made one nonetheless: the others noticed his little bid for attention, and that was quite enough for him.
    Suddenly, he strums a dramatic note on his lute to get everyone's attention before speaking:

''Since nobody is willing to ask the right questions, it seems as though it falls onto my shoulders to ask them... What is going on here? Please explain yourselves. Now. I think we have a right to know who brought us here under false pretenses, and why?''

Then, addressing the gnome and her companion he adds:

''Hunter, Marcus.. aren't you bothered at all by this revelation?''
    Last edited by NiKkatsu; 2020-07-02 at 06:47 PM.

12. - Top - End - #72
    Ogre in the Playground

Marcus Polonius

Turns to Oetychus
    I do not think we are here under false pretense, I think it is merely poorly organized.
    Unless I miss my guess you are here to meet with 6 other unspecified persons to perform an important task for an important person. You expected lodgings to be prepared for you when you arrived, and that was not so.
    Please have a seat, while we wait for the last two to arrive.
    Last edited by Novabomb; 2020-07-02 at 07:10 PM.

13. - Top - End - #73
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Novabomb View Post
    Marcus Polonius

Turns to Oetychus
    I do not think we are here under false pretense, I think it is merely poorly organized.
    Unless I miss my guess you are here to meet with 6 other unspecified persons to perform an important task for an important person. You expected lodgings to be prepared for you when you arrived, and that was not so.
    Please have a seat, while we wait for the last two to arrive.
    Lady Amara

“This happened last time as well,” Amara said, pointedly ignoring
    Oetychus’ demand, “I suggest we all sit and enjoy a meal while we wait for the others to arrive. If they haven’t arrived by the time we finish, those of us who are willing can retire upstairs and discuss further.”

Without waiting for agreement, she takes her own suggestion and motions for menus to be shared around the table.
    TC for short

14. - Top - End - #74
    Titan in the Playground

Show
    As you suggest sending word to the surrounding communities to ask for help the captain nods in agreement. "It is what I plan on doing once you depart. I have a few friends in the smaller hamlets around the area and we have already sent a runner for for a member of the Wilsen family to send an agent here after what happened at the mines so with luck we will have one of the most elite soldiers with us shortly." Captain Claudius replies to you before listening to your offer to return and help once you were done with your previous business. "In that case I wish you a speedy resolve to whatever mission you are on. I could use the extra hands just as much as Commander Felix at this point and any help I get makes it easier for me to send aid his way." the captain explains as he extends his arm out to you. "If you have nothing more to add I must be off, I have to begin writing the messages that need to be sent and pick the fastest runners I have before the day is done." Claudius explains, seemingly looking deep in thought on who to send for the mission.

Show
    Knowledge Nobility or History check will help with finding out who the Wilsen family is

Spoiler: Party minus Freddie and Tarki
    Show
    As you are all talking you note another figure enter the tavern, as those who have spent a few days recognize the halfling woman by the name of Cora walk over to him. Out of all the severing staff she was often the least friendly, not to say she was rude, however she had a lot of rough edges so seeing her seem friendly with the newcomer strikes those of you who know her as quite odd.

Hunter as you make your way over to Mitéra and ask if she has any food she looks over to Crystal and Amara to see some kind of sign however answers your question honestly. "I doubt the breakfast will be any good at this time given it was cooked a few hours ago. And the boar won't be finished until tonight. We have a stew over the fire at the moment however, and if you give us a few moments we could send one of the girls to get a fresh loaf of bread to go with it." she offers not used to serving lunch as most people were still at work no doubt.

At Lady Amara's motion one of the two young women serving the trader's walks over and gives a small curtsey to Lady Amara. "Greetings Lady Amara how may I assist you and your friends this day?" she asks before pulling a small piece of meat out of her pocket and holding it out for Jax. "Of course I'll be right back with those, though it will probably be stew at the moment my lady, you know how my father and brother can be with rushing cooking." the young woman says apologetically before walking over to the counter and asking Mitéra for a menu.

A few moments latter the young woman returns, once more acknowledging the social protocol "My mother believes she can convince Thomas to cook a chicken for the table if you wish my lady, but other then that it is sadly only the stew at the moment. If you wish I can put in a request for you and Dectective Wolfe's lunchtime meal for tomorrow?" the young woman half asks before looking around the entire table waiting to see what everyone wished.

15. - Top - End - #75
    Titan in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Hunter Greene

Hunter turns to Oetychus and is, once again, astonished by his lack of discretion and his jumping to conclusions. She could think of no good way to shut him up without risking further outpourings, so she, too, simply turned back to Mitéra.

Entertained and faintly appalled by the cascade of extraordinary preparations being offered for a simple lunch, Hunter eventually reaches up and takes Mitéra's hand.

"My charming host, your grace and generosity overwhelm me. Please don't give my request a second thought. If I lack the wherewithal to provide my own bloody lunch, I deserve to go hungry. I'm sure we will all look forward to the boar for supper."

16. - Top - End - #76
    Titan in the Playground

Amara

“The stew and bread will be fine,” Amara said, “please set two more places; we are expecting another pair.”

“We’ll let you know tonight about lunch tomorrow,” Amara added.
    TC for short

17. - Top - End - #77
    Ogre in the Playground

Marcus Polonius

(After crunching down the apple)

To Hunter
    That is a fine apple. I wonder if it is the tree that is pleased with the music, or the gods.

18. - Top - End - #78
    Titan in the Playground

"Nothing in the letters is false," Crystal explains to the man in the longcoat now that he's stopped feigning involvement. "We have private chambers above. Why don't you come and join our meal and introduce yourself and we can discuss the specifics in private once everyone is here."

Relieved of his watching duties Jax pads across the table to rub up against Marcus' hand.

"Stew and bread will do nicely, thank you Cora," she orders politely from the halfling tavern maid. "We're not yet sure about tonight or tomorrow, so please don't go to any trouble," she agrees with Amara.
    Last edited by RCgothic; 2020-07-03 at 03:44 AM.

19. - Top - End - #79

Flumph

Oetychus slicks his beard and steps over to the table with the others. His demeanor has changed. Now he seems calmer, more charming. He moves gracefully, and even if he only takes a few steps towards the table, he is well aware of each of his movements, and not a single step is wasted against making an impression. He makes eye contact with everyone quickly before settling on Crystal:
    ''Pardon my jumping to conclusions. I find forcing strong reactions in others is the best way to get them to say what you need to hear. People make mistakes when they are surprised, unsettled, annoyed or mad. You say the letter is not a fake? So be it. I shall give you the benefice of the doubt, at leastuntil the others arrive. My name is Oetychus, Oetychus Alamar, the hero of Iulia Concordia. Maybe you've heard the name? If not, that's alright. I can sing you the tale, if you like''
    Then, turning to Cora he points to her with his lute and says:
    ''Also, the chicken would be better. And it shall be well worth the song I am about to liven up your establishment with, believe me.''
    He winks to the woman and, before waiting for any kind of approval from either party, jumps on a table and begins the song about how he defeated singlehandedly a group of bandits, about how his courage and the blood of the bandits mixed with the earth and allowed the grapes to produce delicious wine in Iulia and how, thanks to his heroic actions, everyone in Iulia (but insisting on the children and the maidens, of course) could now strive under the protection of it's savior.
    Spoiler: Concordia Dawn (name of his tune)
    Show

(1d20+13)[28] for the most self indulging song ever (but most likely, still a more than decent one)

(OoC: using my phone right now. I'll edit the dialog with colour later. It was a pain to get it to work on my phone. I have up)
    Last edited by NiKkatsu; 2020-07-03 at 12:54 PM.

20. - Top - End - #80
    Titan in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Hunter Greene

Hunter turns to Polonius with a relieved smile. "I think this tree is happy with both the music and the gods."

Was that a wink?

Hunter was about to gratefully accept Crystal's offer and head upstairs when Oetychus spews more crap and then...sings again?

Spoiler: And she reacts
    Show

I will have faith in the wisdom of my emperor. I will have faith in the wisdom of my emperor. I will have faith in the wisdom of my emperor.

Hunter nods emphatically to Crystal.

"Yes. Let's go to that room of yours."

She glances at Marcus and then, more slowly, Oetychus.
    Last edited by Toliudar; 2020-07-03 at 02:01 PM.

21. - Top - End - #81
    Titan in the Playground

Clapsing wrists as he nods to the captain, Tarik says nothing as no more words are needed. Gathering his gear, including putting his boots back on once outside, he turns and looks around.
    <Have to find these others... well, others besides Freddie. A mission for the Emperor cannot be put aside or delayed but we must complete quickly in order to help out here.> he thinks to himself. Finishing strapping in his boots, he turns towards the direction Freddie left and made haste to follow him towards the church.

22. - Top - End - #82
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler: @Hunter
    Show
    As you take Mitéra's hand you notice a few fingers missing as you explain to the older woman that she need not worry about your request. "We are an inn Ms. Greene and we do have food so it is no trouble, just not many people ask for lunch so we normally only have stew on as its easy to make." the innkeeper replies honestly.

Spoiler: @Party minus Freddie and Tarik
    Show
    As Drusa nods her head to Lady Amara and Crystal in understanding she immediately sets off to go and get the food requested from the kitchen for all those who wished to eat, coming back a few minutes later with seven wooden bowls of piping hot stew as well as a loaf of bread with a knife. Waiting a moment to see if someone needs something else the young girl is caught off guard when Oetychus gets up on top of the table and begins to play a song about, himself.

However as the bard winks at the young girl all those facing the door see a man in deep forest green hunters garb pull out a bow and fire it directly at the man, landing just between his feet. "You ever look at my daughter that way again or disrespect my property and I don't care how many bandits you slayed, you won't be walking." the figure says, his voice while calm and clear sounding has a deadly seriousness Crystal and Marcus easily recognizes as someone who has seen far to much at the wall. Hunter can see the two bone hilted knifes at the mans sides, clearly hand made much like most of this furniture as well as two squirrels hanging from his belt, most likely dinner for someone.

Show
    Being pulled between duty to the Empire and duty to the people is a difficult choice however in the end you are here to serve your Emperor, these people must find a way to protect themselves until you can lend aid. And so you depart, having delivered the message you were asked to by your old commander you make your way over to the temple of Heirneous where a young, rather young looking boy describes Freddie back to you and tells you he went to the Golden M inn.

It is a short walk for you, a mere five minutes before you arrive before the rustic looking stable building. A sign with two pieces of hay in the shape of an M upon the barn like doors. As you enter you see Freddie a few feet in front of you talking to a halfling woman, two traders in a corner looking in at the opposite side of the inn. Standing atop a table you note a figure with a lute in his hand and an arrow a few inches away from one of his feet, and perhaps ten feet from you the hunter who seems to have shot it at the man at the table. "You ever look at my daughter that way again or disrespect my property and I don't care how many bandits you say you slayed, you won't be walking." you hear the hunter say in a cold, calm voice that makes it's intent clear. You warrior instincts pick up immediately a fellow warrior in this figure as you look him over and note the finely handcrafted bow that cannot be bought at any shop, it was to personal. As were the two knives on his belt with their bone handles. You note none of the four people sitting at the table seem to be defending this figure, nor the young serving girl who seems to be slowly making her way back over to the bar, not wanting to get in the way, as two similar looking young ladies do the same, though from different spots in the tavern.
    Last edited by dantiesilva; 2020-07-03 at 10:19 PM.

23. - Top - End - #83
    Titan in the Playground

Lady Amara

Amara thanked Drusa when the stew came out, then watched in stunned silence as the bard proceeded to stand on the table and sing a song about himself.

She watched carefully for his response to the warning from the innkeeper, not wanting to wade into the mess just yet.
    TC for short

24. - Top - End - #84
    Ogre in the Playground

Marcus Polonius
    In a voice that is practically a growl.
    Get. Off. The. Table.
    Show

Intimidate: (1d20+9)[14]
    Last edited by Novabomb; 2020-07-04 at 11:26 AM.

25. - Top - End - #85
    Titan in the Playground

As Tarik enters, he looks around and, noticing Freddie with another, wonders about his previous comment. Just when he is about to make his way to the table, a commotion of talk and bow fire erupts, bringing the room to a halt. He shifts his weight ever so slightly into a stance that is, oddly, both relaxed and as wound as a spring. A touchie frontiersman, with some troubadour making kissy faces, no doubt, set this him off. Shifting his spear on his shoulder, he waited to see what transpired, ready to act to stop any violence that might erupt.
    Last edited by razorback; 2020-07-05 at 10:51 AM.

26. - Top - End - #86
    Titan in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Hunter Greene

C'mon, kid! Prove to us that you do know when to show some discretion.

Hunter steps quietly to the edge of the table and raises a hand to full extension, offering to help Oetychus down.

27. - Top - End - #87

Flumph

Oetychus, not at all impressed by Marcus' attempt to intimidate him, is about to reply smugly to the man who so impolitely interrupted his song when Hunter extends her hand. He looks to the man, looks to Hunter, looks to the young woman and sighs heavily..
    The gnome being so little, he actually can't grab her hand from up on the table, but he steps down anyways and gives her a nod. He pulls the arrow out of the table with a sharp jerk before turning to the man. As he speaks he is examining the arrow:
    "Sir, there is a misunderstanding. Your daughter is simply born with good taste, and she can recognize talent. I was offering thanks. Nothing more. Great arrow, by the way. Well balanced. It would be a pity to waste it, yes? Especially for so trivial a matter."

He spins the arrow in his hand and extends his arm towards the man, offering the arrow. He is smiling as he waits, arm oustretched.
    Spoiler: Playing nice
    Show

Let's try some diplomacy here (1d20+10)[21]

28. - Top - End - #88
    Titan in the Playground

Sensing the tension being released, Tarik relaxes a bit. Circling a bit to keep the troublemakers in view, he pats Freddie on the shoulder. "Sorry to interrupt." he says to the halfling before turning back to Freddie "My business was concluded sooner than expected. Could use a hot meal and cold drink to wash away the trail dust. Mind if I join you?" he says as he looks at the pair in turn.

29. - Top - End - #89
    Titan in the Playground

As Oetychus takes the arrow out of the table and begins talking about the mans daughter once more you all watch as the frontiersman gets ready to lunge when Oetychus calls the matter trivial it is at that moment though Mitéra finds her way out from behind the bar, leaning greatly on the counter as she does so. "Dennet let it be, you know how those performing sort are and you know the girls know how to deal with them. Remember YOU taught them how to handle themselves." the older woman says as she begins making her way over to the man in hunters garb, using the tables for support as she goes as she supports most of her weight with her left leg.

Its a few tense moments as the hunter, Dennet, looks between wife and kids before back at Oetychus before placing the arrow back he had ready to fire. "I'll be in the kitchen with Thomas." he finally says before moving to help his wife back behind the counter before going through a door behind the counter to what one can only assume is the kitchen area.

With Dennet gone for now Mitéra looks over to Lady Amara and Crystal "If he's with you I would keep an eye on him. My husband is not the most, forgiving type when it comes to his girls or Cora." she points out to everyone in the tavern this way no one else got any bright ideas which the two traders nod their head in understanding before going back to their meal now that the action is over.

Tarik as you join Freddie and ask about getting a hot meal and a cold drink Cora looks you over a few times, focusing on your hands it seems before nodding. "I can put you two at a table on this side over here." she remarks, pointing to an area near the traders and away from large group and all the trouble was just taking place.

30. - Top - End - #90
    Ogre in the Playground

Freddie

The large man had simply watched the people involved with the commotion without really reacting. Smiling when Tarik joined him he simply said, "I really hate a bar fight without at least one beer in me. Cora here was just introducing herself too. I will of course have a story for you Cora. My name is Freddie Bishop but my friends call me Mission. If you have a mug for a man my size I could use something cold and ale-ful in it."
    Last edited by Jopustopin; 2020-07-06 at 06:47 AM.
    If I could play dungeons & dragons with only four books: MM I, DMG, PHB, & ToB
    Dragon Shaman Handbook. Fighter Fix.
    Camel's Handbook