Default Re: Raam: The City of Anarchy IC

Zantos
    Elf Hexblade 3
    AC: 14 HP: 26/26 THP: 0
    PP: 11 PIv: 9 PIs: 9
    Spell Slots, 2nd: 2/2
    Conditions: --
    OOC

Zantos walks back to the prisoners after Faldar leaves, surprised by the noble's immediate threat of torture. He tries to cheer up the prisoners after Faldar's speech.

"Don't worry guys. My friends and I aren't going to torture you. You're just pawns in this whole thing, like me. As far as I'm concerned, you haven't done anything wrong yet. Just fighting for the guy who paid you. I'm no better than you... Although your guy started a fight with us... So, like I said, I'm not going to torture you. I'm likely going to have to kill this Korno guy though. And I'd like for you to help me. Not with the fight. I can handle that. I just need you to tell me what your plan was with the Prophet's cleric when you were leaving the fight. Where were you going to take him? Where can we find Krono? And who else does he have guarding him? Everything you can tell me that would help would be best for you. Because the reality is if I don't make it back... Faldar won't let you live after that. You need me to survive. You help me, and I'll help you."

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Persuasion (1d20+6)[21] advantage from Jiro (1d20+6)[13]

Jiro
    Elf Rain Cleric 1
    AC: 17 HP: 8/10
    PP: 15 PIv: 12 PIs: 13
    Eye of Storm: 3 / 3
    Spell Slots, 1st: 2/2

Jiro nods along.

"I think these prisoners will help us. I bet we could talk Faldar into letting them go if they give us good enough information."

Show
    Help action for Zantos' persuasion.

Qaba
    Elf Ranger 2
    AC: 15 HP: 21/21
    PP: 14 PIv: 13 PIs: 14

Qaba walks along with Samon and the Carru.

"Samon, since you seem to know so much about this beast, would you like to take care of it and make sure we have enough milk from it? I think she likes you."

Show

Last edited by Bobthewizard; 2020-07-01 at 08:43 PM.

2. - Top - End - #92
    Firbolg in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

"I'm not exactly a rancher, but I've done some odd jobs before," Samon mentions, taking a drink from his waterskin. He nods at Qaba's offer, "Sure. I'll take a crack at watching the carru when we get where we're going."

The result from Faldar's menacing speech is not exactly what he would have liked. The captives avert their eyes or look at their feet, and the ganger's hands are white-knuckled in his bindings. When Zantos moves over to try and ameliorate them, the hooded human tells him, "You see what I mean. He makes this show of mercy, but just to wring us for whatever he can get from us."

"It's not a big secret that Korno's encampment is in the arena," the mul comments, getting an angry glare from the ganger. His hooded human companion opens up, explaining a few things to Zantos as well.

"We were taking the guy there," he tells the elven pirate. "Figured Korno would forgive us for running away, if'n we brought a prisoner. Especially one of those hooded freaks." He glances over at the Prophets out of the corner of his eye and whispers to Zantos, "Do you trust them? I wouldn't. Nobody really knows what's under them hoods..."

"Traitors," the ganger hisses at them, stomping on the mul's foot since he's closest in reach. The mul growls and takes a bite at him, but Samon and Rasha pull them apart.

Rasha puts a blade to the side of the ganger's throat, since he instigated the incident. "One more wrong move and this will be your fate. Don't."

The scene is interrupted as, ahead, Ptekme comes upon a pair of wild vangals in the road, patrolling the street ahead on the route. Wasteland predators, who hunt in packs. One of them, larger and more fierce, steps forward. The creatures have sandy yellow hides that blend in with the sand beyond the walls, and the sandstone here. Fearsome fangs, and crests of quills along their backs, give them a sharp and intimidating appearance.

The larger alpha vangal growls at Ptekme, either hearing or smelling him even in cover. The beast's quills bristle, standing up and making it appear larger and less appealing to get close to.

3. - Top - End - #93
    Barbarian in the Playground

Lazaar Dargeth
    Dray Defiler Wizard
    AC: 14 HP: 15/18
    PP: 11 PIv: 15 PIs: 11

Lazaar moved along quietly as they entered the city. He listened to the alternating threats and assurances of the elves and nobleman. This pairing intrigued him, and the antics proved fruitful. Given the proper tools, he would send a different gift to Krono in his arena. One the would-be leader of the rabble could not defeat with brawn.

Greven Zhov
    Dray Aberrant Mind Sorcerer
    AC: 15 HP: 7/7
    PP: 11 PIv: 11 PIs: 13

Greven discussed with Faldar as they moved through this district, ”Our encampment is close at hand. Perhaps we could stop there for the evening and give your people rest? It is secure against random incursion from the mobs.”

Qoheleth
    Dray Silt Cleric
    AC: 17 HP: 0/9
    PP: 12 PIv: 11 PIs: 14
    Conditions: Unconscious (2 Saves)

Qoheleth added, ”Indeed, some of the group seems fatigued from the skirmishes. Some shade and water would succor their strength. You could question your captives without fear of them discovering your home.”

Every so often he would gesture to a wall and the emblem of the Prophets would scrawl across its surface as a temporary reminder of the coming Day of Light.

Show
    Qoh casts Mold Earth to place the Prophet's symbol after a period of half an hour to an hour during this journey.

4. - Top - End - #94
    Ettin in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

Qaba
    Elf Ranger 2
    AC: 15 HP: 21/21

Qaba moves forward and uses his bow to attack the Vangal in front of him.

"These are vicious creatures. They hunt in packs so watch out for more. And watch their quills. They can shoot them. But they're scared of fire. Hey boss! How about some fire here."

Show
    attack: (1d20+6)[14]

damage: (1d8+4)[6]

Zantos
    Elf Hexblade 3
    AC: 14 HP: 26/26 THP: 0
    OOC

Zantos looks up upon hearing Qaba's description of the creatures in front of us. He steps away from the prisoners, walks towards the Vandals, closes his eyes briefly and then looks at the Vangal attacking Ptekme, concentrating on it, a large fire erupting right in front of it. He then charges the Vangal to help the Thri-Kreen.

"I got this."

Show
    He casts Create Bonfire to catch the Vangal and adjacent square. If the Vangal backs up, both Ptekme nd Zantos should get AOO.

DC 14 save without modifiers (1d20)[2] if second is in range (1d20)[17]

or take (1d8)[5] damage, save for none.

Jiro
    Elf Rain Cleric 1

Jiro stays behind Qaba and shoots his bow at the Vangal by Bontar. He encourages the others to prepare for a fight, speaking quietly so Zantos doesn't hear.

"Get ready. When Zantos says he's got it, he doesn't always have it."

Show
    attack: (1d20+5)[22]

damage: (1d6+3)[4]
    Last edited by Bobthewizard; 2020-07-03 at 03:48 AM.

5. - Top - End - #95
    Troll in the Playground

Faldar Lufi
    Human/Psion (Vitalist) 3
    AC: 13 HP: 27/27
    PP: 13 PIv: 12 PIs: 11
    Speech
    Bontar
    Dwarf/Barbarian 2
    AC: 19 HP: 27/27[
    PP: 14 PIv: 9 PIs: 12
    Speech
    Ptekme
    Thri-kreen/Rogue 1
    AC: 17 HP: 6/10
    PP: 13 PIv: 16 PIs: 13
    Speech

When Ptekme spots the Vangals he waits for a moment, before shaking a fist at Bontar. He then tries to jump on the roof of the nearby house to get some more distance between them.

This is the signal that Bontar was afraid of. He shouts "HALT!! Folks, we got trouble up ahead, seems like some kind of wildlife. Get your weapons ready!" He rolls his shoulders a bit, and passes his stone maul from hand to hand to warm up.

At the same time, Faldar is shaken up from his drowsiness. The heat is really getting to him. He looks around for a bit, before responding to Greven. "You know, normally I wouldn't go for this, but I'll take you up on the offer. After we get past these beasts of course. Let's make it quick." A split second later a blast of energy surges towards the smaller one.

Show
    Eldritch blast on the smaller one
    Attack plus damage - (1d20+6)[11] - (1d10+4)[11] force damage
    Extra damage on crit - (1d10)[2]
    Last edited by Moranica; 2020-07-02 at 04:19 PM.
    "Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."

6. - Top - End - #96

Lazaar Dargeth
    Dray Defiler Wizard

Lazaar noted the creature in the street and kindled a flame on his finger and flung it at the larger vangal.

Greven Zhov

Greven replied, ”Then let's rid ourselves of the pests.”

He hurled two spectral hands toward the foremost vangal in sync with his master's bolt of flame, seeking to choke the life from the beast at a great distance.

Qoheleth
    Dray Silt Cleric

Qoheleth touched the sorcerer and intoned, ”The Grey sustain you.”

Show
    Qoh init (1d20+1)[2]
    Cast Guidance on Greven

Lazaar init (1d20+2)[20]
    Cast firebolt on the only vangal he can see (or the nearest one if he lags in init)
    (1d20+5)[14] for (1d10)[5] fire damage (if crit (1d10)[8] )

Greven init (1d20+2)[19]

Greven casts two chill touch on the same vangal as his master if after in init, or the "center" one if ahead.
    (1d20+5)[9] for (1d8)[1] (if crit (1d8)[6] ) and cannot regain HP for a turn
    (1d20+5)[24] for (1d8)[7] (if crit (1d8)[2] ) and cannot regain HP for a turn

7. - Top - End - #97

BlueKnightGuy

Lazaar's flame sails from his finger and scalds the beast as it flies past, startling it and causing it to whimper. But it quickly regains its confidence and snarls, its quills vibrating against one another rapidly to create a ringing sound. The alpha does the same. Several more join in the unsettling hymn, blending together in a harmony that makes it hard to tell where they're all coming from. A thorn launches into the air and arcs towards Lazaar, leaving a faint blue trail in the air. It freezes in the air in front of his outstretched hand, as if sticking into a wall, before going inert and falling to the ground.

The beast runs closer, leaning forward with is head low to allow its quilled back better aim, and fires at Zantos. But the shot goes astray. A second beast appears from around the building Ptekme is using as cover, before he can escape to the rooftops. He responds just in time to yank his leg away from its jaws.

Spoiler: Event Tracking
    Show
    Lazaar casts Firebolt at Vangal, dealing 5 fire damage. I rolled a free Intimidation for him, but he failed to scare it.
    Vangal's thorn shoots back at Lazaar, dealing 4 damage. but is blocked by a Shield spell.

Vangal fires a thorn at Zantos, but misses.
    Vangal bites at Ptekme, but misses.

Bontar's turn!

Everyone's actions already queued up will occur on their initiative count, unless it ceases to be valid (Ptekme would provoke by jumping unless he Disengages first, for example).

Spoiler: Initiative
    Show
    Lazaar - 20
    Vangals - 20
    Bontar - 19
    Greven - 19
    Zantos - 17
    Vangal Hatchlings - 16
    Jiro - 15
    Qaba - 15
    Rasha - 14
    Alpha Vangal - 13
    Samon - 10
    Ptekme - 6
    Killers Ganger - 5
    Faldar - 4
    Qoheleth - 2
    Last edited by RandomWombat; 2020-07-03 at 10:38 AM.

8. - Top - End - #98
    Troll in the Playground

Faldar Lufi
    Human/Psion (Vitalist) 3
    Speech
    Bontar
    Dwarf/Barbarian 2
    AC: 19 HP: 27/27[
    Speech
    Ptekme
    Thri-kreen/Rogue 1
    AC: 17 HP: 6/10
    Speech

* post roll count doesn't match database
    Last edited by Moranica; 2020-07-03 at 03:49 PM.

9. - Top - End - #99

BlueKnightGuy

Charging forwards, Bontar smashes his maul into the vangal's back, driving it into the ground. The creature lies still. Greven's spells and Jiro's arrow find their mark before its regeneration can take hold again, ending the creature's life. Thorns shoot out in multiple directions, but only clatter into walls.

From beneath and around the vangal attacking Ptemke, flames flicker and erupt into being. The creature jumps around, scalding its feet as it panics. A thorn launches out at Zantos, but he swivels out of the way. With the first beast dead, Qaba takes aim at the Alpha. His shot flies out, scraping along the beast's side. A thorn shoots out, slicing past Qaba and nearly impaling him in the side.

Moved forward, the group can now see another pair of vangals approaching from their right flank from around the corner.

The alpha's quills vibrate harder. Seemingly aware of Zantos' magic, it locks its eyes onto him and charges forward. As it gets closer, the harmonics of the vibrating quills seems to reach a crescendo, stinging Zantos' ears and leaving them ringing, as well as everyone nearby. The larger beast snaps at him with its fangs, but he's able to shove its face away with a foot.

While the warriors fight the beasts, Rasha stays back with Samon and the prisoners, keeping an eye on their charges. Suddenly, the ganger tries to make a break for it, dashing around Rasha and behind her. She turns and stabs at him with both of her daggers. One he bats away, knocking it out of her hand where it shatters against the corner of the building, but the other scratches him, leaving a light cut.

"The fool is running off!" Rasha calls out as he runs back into the narrow, cramped streets behind them. She looks to the other prisoners as if daring them to try, but the mul is watching the fight attentively and the human just shakes his head.

Show
    Bontar smashes Vangal, critically hitting for 20 damage, just enough for a KO. Vangal's thorns shoot at Bontar, but miss.
    Greven casts Chill Touch on the downed Vangal twice. With advantage due to being unconscious, he hits with both, and the creature fails 2 Death Saves. Vangal's thorns shoot at Greven, but miss.
    Zantos casts Create Bonfire on Vangal. It fails its save and takes 5 fire damage. Vangal's thorns shoot at Zantos, but miss.

Jiro shoots the downed Vangal, killing it. No thorns launch after it dies.
    Qaba shoots at Alpha, dealing 9 damage. Alpha's thorns fire back, critically hitting for 7 damage.
    Rasha readies an action to attack if anything comes near.

Alpha Vangal closes with Zantos. Its Howling Aura deals 1 thunder damage to Zantos, Qaba, Ptekme and Bontar, and all are Deafened while they are within 20 feet of the Alpha. Alpha bites Zantos, but misses.

Samon readies an action to attack if anything comes near.
    Ptekme Disengages and leaps onto the rooftop, 10 feet up.

Killers Ganger tries to make a break for it. He provokes an AoO from Rasha, but she misses and breaks one of her daggers. She uses her readied action as well, for an enemy 'appearing' next to her, hitting for 5 damage.

Faldar casts Eldritch Blast at Alpha, but misses.
    Qoheleth casts Guidance on Greven.

It is now the start of a new round.

Show
    Lazaar - 20
    Vangals - 20
    Bontar - 19
    Greven - 19
    Zantos - 17
    Vangal Hatchlings - 16
    Jiro - 15
    Qaba - 15
    Rasha - 14
    Alpha Vangal - 13
    Samon - 10
    Ptekme - 6
    Killers Ganger - 5
    Faldar - 4
    Qoheleth - 2
    Last edited by RandomWombat; 2020-07-03 at 11:31 AM.

10. - Top - End - #100
    Ettin in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

Qaba
    Elf Ranger 2
    AC: 15 HP: 11/21

Qaba shoots at the Alpha Vangal as he moves out of Jiro's way and behind the corner of the wall to protect him from any incoming flying spikes.

"Watch out for their quills!"

Show
    longbow (1d20+8)[10]

damage (1d8+4)[10]

if crit (1d8)[5]

Jiro
    Elf Rain Cleric 1
    Spell Slots, 1st: 0/2

Jiro moves forward, shoots at the Alpha Vangal and then retreats back to Faldar and the others.

"There are others around the corner!"

Show
    short bow (1d20+5)[25] Edit: CRIT! 14 total

damage (1d6+3)[8]

if crit (1d6)[6]

Zantos
    Elf Hexblade 3
    AC: 14 HP: 25/26 THP: 10/10
    OOC

Zantos keeps the fire going. He mutters a quick word and a frost appears around his body. Then he taunts the beasts as if they were people, summoning his scimitar again in his right hand.

"Come on you mangy mutts. Bring it!"

Show
    He casts Armor of Agathys, gaining 10THP, if anyone hits him with a melee attack, they take 10 damage.

If either trigger an AOO, he takes it.

AOO (1d20+7)[18]

damage (1d8+4)[5]

if crit (1d8)[8]

Last edited by Bobthewizard; 2020-07-03 at 11:55 AM.

11. - Top - End - #101
    Troll in the Playground

Faldar Lufi
    Human/Psion (Vitalist) 3
    Speech
    Bontar
    Dwarf/Barbarian 2
    AC: 19 HP: 26/27[
    Speech
    Ptekme
    Thri-kreen/Rogue 1
    AC: 17 HP: 5/10
    Speech

After knocking out the Vangal with a strong hit, Bontar feels fired up once more. Maybe it's the smell of blood, or feeling of personal victory when a foe bite the dust. Quickly he moves one, swinging his stone maul round. He walks up to the biggest vandal. The one that is making the aweful sound and tries to smash it. "Wraaagghh!"

Still feeling the throbbing pain his shoulder, which was ignited once more by the pain from the sound, Ptekme takes his time to hide, waiting for an opportune moment to strike.

While part of the group is fighting the vangals, Faldar is one of the guys noticing the escaping Ganger. For a split second he wonders if it is because of his threat, but quickly thinks better of it. The Ganger is the most valuable of the prisoners though.
    "Somebody stop that guy! Try and knock him out." With that Faldar takes aim and fires an energy blast at the back of the Ganger.

Show
    Bontar
    Advantage from flanking
    Attack plus damage - (1d20+4)[6] or (1d20+4)[5] - (2d6+3)[9] bludgeoning damage
    Extra damage on crit - (2d6)[9]

Ptekme
    Stealth with advantage (1d20+8)[27] or (1d20+8)[10]

Faldar
    Attack plus damage - (1d20+6)[21] - (1d10+4)[10] force damage
    Extra damage on crit - (1d10)[8]

12. - Top - End - #102

Lazaar Dargeth
    Dray Defiler Wizard

Lazaar moved forward and looked for the alpha. He then cast a fire bolt at the brute. He mind-whispered to Greven, "Annihilate their master."

Greven Zhov

Greven advanced with his master and sought to shatter the creature's mind while choking its life out psionically.

Qoheleth
    Dray Silt Cleric

Qoheleth looked behind and cursed the runner with a swift death, ”The Grey take you!” He then maneuvered into position to protect Mar Ravoni.

Show
    Qoh init 2
    Cast Toll the Dead on the runner if he can; otherwise, cast on Toll the Dead on Alpha (DC 12 Wis Save or take (1d12)[9] necrotic damage)

Lazaar init 20
    Cast firebolt on the alpha vangal
    (1d20+5)[14] for (1d10)[3] fire damage (if crit (1d10)[2] )

Greven init 19

Greven casts Mind Thrust and chill touch on the alpha vangal.
    DC 13 Int Save or take (1d6)[6] psychic damage and suffer (1d4)[3] subtracted from its next save prior to the end of Greven's next turn.
    (1d20+5)[15] for (1d8)[3] (if crit (1d8)[4] ) and cannot regain HP for a turn

Last edited by Theophilus; 2020-07-06 at 08:00 AM.

13. - Top - End - #103

BlueKnightGuy

Lazaar's small blast of flame streaks out, but the Alpha notices it and swerves around, sending it careening into the side of the building behind it. Fortunately the sandstone structures of Raam are not prone to igniting.

The vangal caught in Zantos' bonfire panics and leaps back, fleeing around the corner to lick its wounds. More of them emerge from ahead down the street, and the two moving to flank draw closer. Bontar finds himself facing off against one as it turns the corner. A few of them lean forward and fire thorns in he and Zantos' directions, to defend their Alpha. The sharp instruments of the beasts fail to leave any lasting harm, aside from a few red scratches.

Pulling away and leaping over the vangal's retaliatory bite, Bontar swings his maul at the Alpha. With swiftness belied by its larger frame, it weaves around his swing, which impacts the ground and sends up some dust. Greven has better fortune, as he launches a two-pronged attack on the beast. Its lesser mind surrenders easily to his own, and the creature whines behind bulging eyes. Just the distraction he needs to wrap the spectral hand around its throat and tighten. Occupied with choking the life from the beast, Greven doesn't notice the thorn until too late as it strikes him in the face, embedding itself viciously in his cheek.

Calling upon his psychic powers, Zantos conjures a shimmering, frosty psi-field around himself that soon fades. Jiro draws another arrow and plants it firmly in Alpha's head, the beast going limp. Its harmonic resonance fades and the pack howls in rage and despair. Qaba tries to take aim and finish it off for good before Greven's hand stops disabling its regeneration, but his arrow meets only the dust.

Giving chase to the fleeing prisoner, Rasha throws a dagger at him that plants itself in his back, and he goes down. She moves up next to him, preparing to drag him back to the wagon. Samon keeps his post near the other prisoners, in case either of them get the bright idea to try the same, and watches the back of the caravan in case of more flanking vangals.

With the prisoner recaptured, Faldar turns and hurls the energy bolt he'd charged up at the vangal that had just rounded the corner instead. The bolt slams into the beast, but it rolls with the blow and back to its feet, snarling. The thorn sails through the air, psionically responding to the attack; Faldar just barely manages to move his head aside, preventing it from taking out an eye.

There is a tolling of a bell, and the Alpha's breathing stops.

Show
    Lazaar casts Fire Bolt at Alpha, narrowly missing.

Vangal Disengages and flees around the corner.
    Vangal rushes Bontar and bites him for 3 damage.
    Vangal fires thorns at Bontar, missing.
    Vangal fires thorns at Zantos, dealing 5 damage.
    Vangal fires thorns at Zantos, dealing 4 damage.

Bontar moves away to attack the Alpha, provoking an AoO. The Vangal misses. Bontar's attack misses Alpha.
    Greven casts Mind Sliver and Chill Touch on Alpha. It fails its save against Mind Sliver, taking 6 psychic damage, and Chill Touch hits for 3 necrotic damage. Alpha's regeneration is disabled for this round, and it is Bloodied.
    Alpha shoots two retaliation thorns at Greven, hitting once for 6 damage, Bloodying him.
    Zantos casts Armor of Agathys.

Jiro crits Alpha for 14 damage and a KO. Thorns misses.
    Qaba shoots at Alpha, but misses.
    Rasha tosses a dagger at Ganger for 4 damage and a KO.

Alpha fails its first death save due to Mind Sliver, and Chill Touch prevents its regeneration.

Ptekme Hides successfully.
    Faldar fires an Eldritch Blast at the nearest Vangal instead, dealing 10 damage. A thorn strikes him for 7 damage.
    Qoheleth uses Toll the Dead on Alpha, who fails the save. I am going to rule that Toll the Dead deals 2 failed Death Saves to downed targets, even though it cannot crit (it fits the flavor of the spell); Alpha has perished.

It is the start of a new round!

Show
    Lazaar - 20
    Vangals - 20
    Bontar - 19
    Greven - 19
    Zantos - 17
    Vangal Hatchlings - 16
    Jiro - 15
    Qaba - 15
    Rasha - 14
    Alpha Vangal - 13
    Samon - 10
    Ptekme - 6
    Killers Ganger - 5
    Faldar - 4
    Qoheleth - 2

14. - Top - End - #104
    Troll in the Playground

Faldar Lufi
    Human/Psion (Vitalist) 3
    AC: 13 HP: 20/27
    Speech
    Bontar
    Dwarf/Barbarian 2
    AC: 19 HP: 23/27[
    Speech
    Ptekme
    Thri-kreen/Rogue 1
    Speech

"Ouch, these things bite!" Bontar says calmly s he is bitten. I hope they're not disease ridden or somthing. He walks over to the nearest vangal. With out seeming to care much for any counter attacks, he attacks. He hefts his maul and strikes it down with force.

Ptekme observes another vangal approaching from his left. He reaches over the edge and throws his Chatcka at it, aiming for it's throat. After which he drops prone on the roof.

Faldar smiles as Rasha takes down the ganger. Both civilians didn't seem worth much when he first saw them, but fighting for their lives has seemingly revived their will to live. Not to mention her newfound aggression. He fires one last mind blast at the nearest vangal, before running over to the KO ganger, to make sure he'll live. "Rasha, get him over here please."

Show
    Bontar
    Reckless attack
    Attack plus damage - (1d20+4)[20] or (1d20+4)[14] - (2d6+5)[12] -2 bludgeoning damage forgot he isnt raging.
    Extra damage on crit - (2d6)[4]

Ptekme attacks north of Bontar vangal
    Attack plus damage - (1d20+6)[10] or (1d20+6)[19] - (1d6+4)[6] piercing damage
    Sneak attack (1d6)[4]
    Extra damage on crit - (1d6)[1] + (1d6)[5]

Faldar uses eldritch blast
    Attack plus damage - (1d20+6)[24] - (1d10+4)[8] force damage
    Extra damage on crit - (1d10)[5]
    Last edited by Moranica; 2020-07-06 at 12:48 PM.

15. - Top - End - #105
    Ettin in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

Qaba
    Elf Ranger 2
    AC: 15 HP: 11/21
    Spell Slots, 1st: 1/2

Qaba shoots at one of the Vangals, staying quiet after the wound he received.

Show
    likely the one next to Bontar if it is still alive. If not, then the one in Zantos' fire.

longbow (1d20+8)[19]

damage (1d8+4)[9]

if crit (1d8)[2]

Jiro
    Elf Rain Cleric 1

Jiro shoots at the Vangal closest, focusing on the fight, and nervous that more might be coming.

"There are still others!"

Show
    shortbow (1d20+5)[20]

damage (1d6+3)[5]

if crit (1d6)[1]

Zantos
    Elf Hexblade 3
    AC: 14 HP: 16/26 THP: 10/10
    OOC

Zantos runs towards the Vandals on the right. As he runs he casts a new fire on the Vangal closest to his friends. He's angry at the quills these beasts are shooting at him, and still yells at them like they are men.

"Come on you dogs. Stand and fight!"

Show
    He casts Create Bonfire on the new orange square.

DC 14 Dex save or (1d8)[5] damage

His Armor of Agathys has 10THP. If anyone hits him with a melee attack, they take 10 damage.

If either Vangal triggers an AOO, he takes it.

AOO scimitar (1d20+7)[9]

damage (1d8+5)[8]

if crit (1d8)[8]

Last edited by Bobthewizard; 2020-07-07 at 05:58 PM.

16. - Top - End - #106

Lazaar Dargeth
    Dray Defiler Wizard

Lazaar tired of the wild lizards. He loosed another barrage of arcane bolts into the two on Zantos while the earth withered under the two fighting Bontar, "Scatter the pack."

Greven Zhov

Deeply wounded, Greven conjures a false noise to prey upon the vangals’ psychology.

Simultaneously, he crushes another vangal’s mind.

Qoheleth
    Dray Silt Cleric

Qoheleth closed with the nearest vangal to aid Zantos. He again called on the Grey, ”The Grey turn your bodies to silt!”

Show
    Qoh init 2
    Move first to Zantos’ left to Channel Divinity
    Channel Divinity: Feast of Ashes. DC 12 Con save or Vangals within 30ft instantly starve, taking two levels of exhaustion. They take (1d10+2)[10] necrotic damage whether or not they save.
    Move behind Vangal “below” Zantos to flank.

Lazaar init 20
    Cast magic missile: two on vangal next to Bontar, one deep to vangal in the distance.
    (1d4+1)[4] (1d4+1)[5] (1d4+1)[4] force damage
    Sickening raze/distant raze the two vangals “right” of Bontar.

Greven init 19

Greven casts Minor Illusion to imitate either a) a vangal retreat sound or b) an apex predator that hunts vangals. Then cast Mind Sliver on nearest vangal.
    DC 13 Int Save or take (1d6)[2] psychic damage and suffer (1d4)[3] subtracted from its next save prior to the end of Greven's next turn.

re: Toll The Dead. Sweet! It does suit the spell’s idea of being a misericorde.

17. - Top - End - #107

BlueKnightGuy

Several bolts of dark magic sweep out and harry the vangals as the land withers around them, causing them visible distress. Unable to pinpoint a cause, the two of them rush at Bontar, pressing against the creature that slew the Alpha. He fends off the worst of their bites, kicking and shoving them away with his feet. Bringing up his maul, he slams it into the side of the one the Prophet wounded with his magic, causing it to squeal in pain. For his trouble, a thorn lodges itself directly into his chest.

The two beasts coming around the corner smell the scent of the wounded and descend upon Qaba and Greven before they can be halted. One of them latches onto Qaba's leg and very nearly brings him down into the dirt with a whip of its head, while the other leaps on top of Greven, knocking him flat on his back, and begins to savage him. Zantos quickly runs over, summoning fire beneath the beast attacking Qaba and forcing it to let go. Jiro's arrow whips past, stinging the vangal on Greven with a grazing hit. The beast looks up and snarls in his direction as a thorn sails past him.

Show
    Lazaar casts Magic Missile, dealing 9 damage to the Vangal next to Bontar and 4 to the one just past them. Catching both is a little too far for the raze range even with movement, but he catches the one next to Bontar.

Vangal moves out of the defiled area to attack Bontar, missing its bite.
    Vangal attacks Bontar, dealing 6 damage.
    Vangal attacks Qaba, dealing 8 damage.
    Vangal attacks Greven, dealing 4 damage and a KO.
    Burned Vangal hides and licks its wounds.

Bontar strikes Vangal, dealing 10 damage I believe, without is rage? He Bloodies it. A thorn counterattack deals 7 damage, Bloodying Bontar back.
    Greven passes a Death Save.
    Zantos casts Create Bonfire, burning a Vangal for 5 damage. I'm going to start taking away their thorn counterattacks when they're burned as well. Rolled Intimidation for fire damage, but the Vangal is not cowed into fleeing.

Jiro shoots the Vangal attacking Greven for 5 damage. Thorn counterattack misses.

Qaba may want to change his action, as he is now in melee. Anyone else is free to alter their actions as well, until I post when Qaba resolves his.

Show
    Lazaar - 20
    Vangals - 20
    Bontar - 19
    Greven - 19
    Zantos - 17
    Vangal Hatchlings - 16
    Jiro - 15
    Qaba - 15
    Rasha - 14
    Alpha Vangal - 13
    Samon - 10
    Ptekme - 6
    Killers Ganger - 5
    Faldar - 4
    Qoheleth - 2
    Last edited by RandomWombat; 2020-07-07 at 11:19 AM.

18. - Top - End - #108

BlueKnightGuy

Taking advantage of Zantos' arrival, Qaba slips away before the Vangal that had grabbed him by the leg can regain its composure.

Dragging the unconscious prisoner by his feet, Rasha pulls him back towards Faldar. The man leaves a trail of blood behind him, from her dagger wound and from being scraped unceremoniously across the hard ground. "Samon! We must help! Prisoners, take this one as a lesson on what happens if you run." Dropping his legs, she pulls out another pair of daggers.

With a nod, Samon interposes himself between the wounded elf and the creatures in case they try to give chase, taking a combat crouch and holding his club for defense. A bolt of psi energy from Faldar strikes one of the Vangals in the face, knocking it off balance as a thorn flies off into a wall in the wrong direction.

From above, a chatchka flies down and impales the vangal Bontar had struck in the neck, sending it to the ground. The wound has already begun to mend, forcing the blade out, as it lands on the ground. A thorn shoots up at Ptekme, but he drops down before it can reach him and its tracking runs it into the wall at the corner of the roof instead.

Brandishing high his totem, Qoheleth causes the area to dim as its colors become faded. The vangals wheeze and choke, many of them coughing up dead ashes into the dirt. Only the one caught by the flame seems able to resist the full effects of the curse, but the one alongside it collapses to the ground, disabled for now. A swarm of retaliatory quills flies through the air, but none of them make contact with the cleric.

Show
    Qaba Disengages and retreats from the Vangals.

Rasha drags the Ganger back to the group.
    Samon moves up and Defends.

Ptekme Sneak Attacks the wounded Vangal for 10 damage and a KO. Thorns miss him.
    Faldar fires Eldritch Blast at the Vangal that attacked Greven, dealing 8 damage and Bloodying it. Thorns very, very miss him.
    Qoheleth moves to catch more Vangals and uses Feast of Ashes, dealing 10 necrotic damage to each of them. Only the one that bit Qaba passes its exhaustion save, but is Bloodied. The one that attacked Greven is KO'd. Three sets of thorns all miss Qoheleth.

It is the start of a new round.

Show
    Lazaar - 20
    Vangals - 20
    Bontar - 19
    Greven - 19
    Zantos - 17
    Vangal Hatchlings - 16
    Jiro - 15
    Qaba - 15
    Rasha - 14
    Alpha Vangal - 13
    Samon - 10
    Ptekme - 6
    Killers Ganger - 5
    Faldar - 4
    Qoheleth - 2
    Last edited by RandomWombat; 2020-07-07 at 02:10 PM.

19. - Top - End - #109
    Ettin in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

Qaba
    Elf Ranger 2
    AC: 15 HP: 3/21

After getting bitten by the Vangal, Qaba stumbles away, fending off another attack with his bow as he backs up. He is grateful to see Saman step in front of him. He slides to the ground and tries to shoot at one of the Vangals.

Show
    He drops prone, which gives disadvantage to his attack but also disadvantage to any thorns that come his way. He'll shoot at either of the two Vangals by Zantos if they are still standing.

longbow (1d20+6)[9] disadvantage: (1d20+6)[14]

damage (1d8+4)[5]

if crit (1d8)[8]

Jiro
    Elf Rain Cleric 1

Jiro continues to shoot at the Vangals closest to him.

Show
    shortbow (1d20+5)[22]

damage (1d6+3)[4]

if crit (1d6)[2]

Zantos
    Elf Hexblade 3
    AC: 14 HP: 16/26 THP: 10/10
    OOC

Zantos raises his shimmering psychic scimitar and swings it at the Vangals next to him to defend the others, still cursing at the beasts.

"Fight me!"

Show

scimitar (1d20+7)[24]

damage (1d8+5)[9]

if crit (1d8)[3]

His Armor of Agathys has 10THP. If anyone hits him with a melee attack, they take 10 damage.

If either Vangal triggers an AOO, he takes it and then will likely pursue them or move to attack another one.

scimitar (1d20+7)[19]

damage (1d8+5)[6]

if crit (1d8)[5]

Last edited by Bobthewizard; 2020-07-07 at 05:56 PM.

20. - Top - End - #110
    Troll in the Playground

Faldar Lufi
    Human/Psion (Vitalist) 3
    Speech
    Bontar
    Dwarf/Barbarian 2
    AC: 19 HP: 10/27[
    Speech
    Ptekme
    Thri-kreen/Rogue 1
    Speech

As thorns are flung left and right by the beasts, Ptekme is very careful to stick his head out from the roof. He considers his last Chatchka and decides to wait a moment, so attention is going away from him.

Bontar on the other hand, doesn't have that luxury. Ptekme's Chatchka flying past him startles him, before he realises and sighs in relief. He finds it always hard to keep track of the thri-kreen in battle, which makes it hard to know if he's still fighting. He draws out the thorn that hit him, and looks at the bite wounds. He is bleeding severely now and realizes that he needs to get his guard up. "Guys, I could use some .... ", Bontar says before swallowing the words. His pride is not that wounded... Taking the maul with both hands he starts spinning it, forming a lethal barrier between his body and the vangals.

As Rasha brings back the ganger, Faldar takes over. "Alright, put him down now and go help out the rest. I'll take care of this guy." Faldar reaches down to lift one of the eyelids to check if he is really unconscious and stablises some of his wounds.

Show

Ptekme hides (1d20+8)[27] or (1d20+8)[16]

Bontar takes dodge action

Faldar uses spare the dying on the ganger.

Last edited by Moranica; 2020-07-07 at 04:25 PM.

21. - Top - End - #111

Lazaar Dargeth
    Dray Defiler Wizard

Lazaar watched his emissary collapse and then the vangal follow suit from his priest's injunction. He had never seen such power from the vicar, but he doubted not that the Grey communed with the cleric. The prophet pointed at the downed vangal and a flaming bolt shot toward the beast. Meanwhile, ash billowed under the conscious vangal between Zantos and Qoheleth.

Greven Zhov

Stricken before he could further aid his master, the dray lay upon the ground twitching from the thrashing he received.

Qoheleth
    Dray Silt Cleric

Qoheleth surveyed the power of the Grey at work. He silently reverenced the might of the shrouded realm, then bellowed, ”Your weakness condemns you, vermin! Flee before you all fall to ash.”

Show
    Qoh init 2
    Cast Toll the Dead on either the downed vangal (if still around) or the one between Zantos and him. DC 12 Wis or take (1d12)[9] necrotic damage (or two death save fails if unconscious)

Lazaar init 20
    Cast fire bolt on the unconscious vangal in front of Greven. Advantage due to it being unconscious, (1d20+5)[24] or (1d20+5)[6] for [roll[1d10[/roll] fire damage (if crit: (1d10)[6] )
    Sickening raze/distant raze the vangal “right” of Zantos.

Greven init 19

Death save (1d20)[7] (unfortunately Guidance is not bless!)

22. - Top - End - #112

Spoiler: Lazaar Fire Bolt
    Show
    Flipped the bracket: [roll0] fire damage

Edit: Weird. I can try again in OOC or you can use the "crit" roll since it wasn't a crit. Dealer's choice.
    Last edited by Theophilus; 2020-07-08 at 08:08 AM.

23. - Top - End - #113

BlueKnightGuy

Draining power from the land beneath the bonfire, Lazaar launches another sphere of flame that impacts the fallen vangal and cauterizes its wounds before they can heal, bringing it a step closer to its demise. The one trapped in the bonfire leaps out of the burnt, ashen area and shakes itself, before snapping back at Zantos with a vengeance. Though its fangs sink deep into the barrier around the elf's leg, the beast is repaid by a freezing jolt of cold straight through its mouth and face. The sudden change in temperature shocks the beast into unconsciousness, with frostbitten jowls. Before it can threaten to get back up, Zantos hacks at it with his scimitar, and Jiro puts an arrow through its skull, finishing it off.

Rasha dashes past Jiro and the others, moving into position to help Bontar with the rest of the pack. Moving up alongside the others, Samon uses his bone club to crush the skull of the other fallen vangal, ending its life.

Bontar is assailed by the beast, but it's unable to get past his defenses. The one next to it, fallen after Ptekme's attack, struggles back to its feet. The chatchka is pushed out of its wound and it joins the other in snapping and biting at Bontar. The gladiator dodges and hops around their fangs. Qoheleth attempts to remind the risen vangal of its mortal flesh, but the beast shakes off the sound of the black bell.

From his perch above the street, Ptekme can see another vangal that had been guarding one of the buildings with a broken door, leading a small clutch of vangal hatchlings out and urging them around the corner, away from the danger.

Show
    Lazaar Fire Bolts the downed Vangal, dealing a failed Death Save and disabling its regeneration.

Vangal critically hits Zantos for 9 damage, but is KO'd by his Armor of Agathys.
    Vangal attempts to bite Bontar, but misses.
    Vangal gets back up and attempts to bite Bontar, but misses.

Bontar performs a Dodge action. Attacks against him will have Disadvantage until his next turn.
    Greven fails a Death Save.
    Zantos strikes the Vangal his Armor downed, dealing a critical for 2 failed Death Saves.

Jiro shoots the same Vangal, killing it.
    Qaba fires at the other downed Vangal, but misses.

Rasha dashes.
    Samon strikes the downed Vangal, dealing a critical for 2 failed Death Saves and killing it.

Ptekme hides successfully.
    Faldar stabilizes Killers Ganger.
    Qoheleth casts Toll the Dead on the Vangal that got back up, but it resists.

It is the start of a new round!

Show
    Lazaar - 20
    Vangals - 20
    Bontar - 19
    Greven - 19
    Zantos - 17
    Vangal Hatchlings - 16
    Jiro - 15
    Qaba - 15
    Rasha - 14
    Alpha Vangal - 13
    Samon - 10
    Ptekme - 6
    Killers Ganger - 5
    Faldar - 4
    Qoheleth - 2

24. - Top - End - #114
    Ettin in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

Zantos
    Elf Hexblade 3
    AC: 14 HP: 16/26 THP: 1/10
    OOC

After killing the Vangals, Zantos sees that Bontar is in trouble and runs to help.

"Yeee-aaah!" he screams as he runs, still smiling like a madman but clearly a little tired from the hits he's taken.

Show
    Uses his movement from last round to move up to Bontar, flanking the Vangal on the right so Bontar can get advantage. He will either attack one of these Vangals, attack the Vangal coming from the NE, or maybe cast shatter on the hatchlings. I'd like to wait until Bontar and the Vangals go before I make that decision.

His Armor of Agathys has 1THP. If anyone hits him with a melee attack, they take 10 damage.

If the Vangal triggers an AOO, he takes it

scimitar (1d20+7)[16]

damage (1d8+5)[8]

if crit (1d8)[1]

Qaba
    Elf Ranger 2
    AC: 15 HP: 3/21

When he sees the Vangals both killed, Qaba gets up and moves forward to try to get a shot at the Vangals attacking Bontar.

Show
    On his last turn, once the Vangals drop, Qaba stands up and moves 15' north.

On this turn, he will move forward another 10', shooting the Vangal between Bontar and Zantos.

longbow (1d20+8)[28] (if disadvantage: (1d20+8)[28]

damage (1d8+4)[6]

if crit (1d8)[8]

Jiro
    Elf Rain Cleric 1

Jiro moves to the north and shoots an arrow at the Vandal attacking Bontar.

Show
    Uses his movement from last round to go north and west to get into position to attack the Vangal in front of Bontar. Then this round will attack. He might continue to move this round depending on how the attacks all go or if anything else shows up.

shortbow (1d20+5)[13]

damage (1d6+3)[5]

if crit (1d6)[2]

Last edited by Bobthewizard; 2020-07-08 at 12:08 PM.

25. - Top - End - #115

Lazaar Dargeth
    Dray Defiler Wizard

Lazaar moved forward and thinned the veil around one vangal, urging it to succumb to the summons of the Grey. A doleful peal reverberated around its being.

Greven Zhov

Greven continued to lay upon the ground.

Qoheleth
    Dray Silt Cleric

Qoheleth spoke firmly to Greven, ”Arise. Work remains to be done.” The vicar then advances and calls on the power of the Shrouded Realm to claim another beast to its myriad.

Show
    Qoh init 2
    BA Cast Healing Word on Greven (1d4+2)[6] (Forgot about this spell slot)
    Cast Toll the Dead on either the vangal swinging in from the "left" or the one between Zantos and Bontar. DC 12 Wis or take (1d12)[12] necrotic damage

Lazaar init 20
    Cast Toll the Dead on the Vangal in front of Bontar. DC 13 Wis or take (1d12)[4] necrotic damage.
    Sickening raze/distant raze the same vangal.

Greven init 19

Death save (1d20)[12]

Last edited by Theophilus; 2020-07-08 at 01:31 PM.

26. - Top - End - #116
    Troll in the Playground

Faldar Lufi
    Human/Psion (Vitalist) 3
    Speech
    Bontar
    Dwarf/Barbarian 2
    AC: 19 HP: 10/27[
    Speech
    Ptekme
    Thri-kreen/Rogue 1
    Speech

Having counted at least ten seconds past Ptekme's last attack, Bontar knows to go offensive again. He nods at Zantos who has moved into a flanking position. While still whirling his maul he steps forward, almost into the vangal and tries to his it with his maul.

Around that time, Ptekme pops up again, scanning the battlefield for a target and throws his last Chatchka at the vangal on the side. Taking the beast by surprise.

After stabilizing the ganger, Faldar turns around. Somehow the battle is still going on, which is not what he expected. He looks for those any wounded allies and quickly runs up to Greven to heal him. For a split second, Faldar wonders if his healing will work on the dray. But thinking the better of it, he puts his hands on him and heals. "Get back up, quickly. This battle isn't over yet.."

Show

Bontar
    Flanking Attack plus damage - (1d20+4)[16] or (1d20+4)[7] - (2d6+5)[10] bludgeoning damage
    Extra damage on crit - (2d6)[6]

Ptekme, if any vangal is still left standing
    Attack plus damage - (1d20+6)[22] or (1d20+6)[22] - (1d6+4)[5] piercing damage
    Sneak attack (1d6)[2]
    Extra damage on crit - (1d6)[4] + (1d6)[5]

Faldar uses cure wounds on Qaba
    Healing (1d20+4)[15]
    Last edited by Moranica; 2020-07-09 at 12:52 PM.

27. - Top - End - #117

BlueKnightGuy

The tolling of Lazaar's spellcasting is taking a lot out of the vangal struggling to stand in front of Bontar. A thorn launches out at the wizard, but falls half-heartedly to the ground, not even making it halfway. The beast lurches forwards towards Bontar, but stumbles and stops halfway, panting and heaving pathetically. The other vangal vainly snaps at Zantos as he moves up to flank, avoided by the elf's agile footwork. The first vangal he'd burned comes back around the corner, now recovered, and fires thorns at Zantos which narrowly fly past.

Taking advantage of the elf's aid, Bontar delivers a fierce blow to the double-teamed vangal, landing a solid hit to the broadside. The beast looks badly hurt and limping, at least until its healing starts to take hold.

Show
    Lazaar casts Toll the Dead on Vangal, which it fails due to exhaustion disadvantage and takes 4 damage. The thorn counter misses.

Vangal attacks Bontar, but misses.
    Vangal attacks Zantos, but misses.
    Vangal fires thorns at Zantos, but misses.

Bontar strikes Vangal for 10 damage, Bloodying it. The thorn counter misses.
    Greven passes a Death Save.
    It is now Zantos' turn.

Show
    Lazaar - 20
    Vangals - 20
    Bontar - 19
    Greven - 19
    Zantos - 17
    Vangal Hatchlings - 16
    Jiro - 15
    Qaba - 15
    Rasha - 14
    Alpha Vangal - 13
    Samon - 10
    Ptekme - 6
    Killers Ganger - 5
    Faldar - 4
    Qoheleth - 2

28. - Top - End - #118
    Ettin in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

Zantos
    Elf Hexblade 3
    AC: 14 HP: 16/26 THP: 1/10
    OOC
    Knowing he still has the armored frost on him, and seeing the mother and the babies coming from the north, Zantos moves away from the Vangal to cast his spell and then returns to his spot to help Bontar.

"Not more of these things"

Show
    Zantos moves away without disengaging, then casts shatter on the Vangal and the hatchlings for (3d8)[14] damage, DC14 CON save for half.

He then runs back to where he was before. (I moved the past Zantos token to where he casts the spell before returning)

Jiro and Qaba will direct their attacks at the new Vangal from the left. Qaba will try to remain behind half cover from the wall when he shoots. Jiro will move back before shooting.
    Last edited by Bobthewizard; 2020-07-08 at 07:21 PM.

29. - Top - End - #119

BlueKnightGuy

Backing away, Zantos tempts the vangal into attacking him. As its teeth make contact, sinking through his waning barrier and into his leg, the creature is zapped by a powerful chill and drops to the ground. Jiro and Qaba take their shots, Jiro's going wide and Qaba's thudding into the fallen vangal's skull. Rasha moves up next to Bontar and drives one of her blades into the creature's eye, piling on more trauma than its regeneration can keep up with to keep its brain alive. She takes her other blade and swings at the second, but it grabs the blade in its teeth and snaps it into pieces.

Leaning over the side of the roof, Ptekme flings down another blade, sinking it into the Vangal's neck where the last healed out of and puts it on the ground again. Samon moves up, holding his club defensively in front of the last standing Vangal.

Show
    Zantos casts Shatter on the Vangal and Vangal Hatchlings, dealing 14 thunder damage to all of them. Vangal takes an AoO, dealing 6 damage to Zantos and Bloodying him and 10 damage to itself, getting KO'd.

Jiro fires at Vangal, but misses.
    Qaba fires at Vangal, critically hitting for 2 failed Death Saves on the downed Vangal.

Rasha stabs Vangal with her offhand, automatically critting for 2 failed Death Saves and killing it. Rasha stabs the other Vangal with her main hand attack, critically missing and breaking a dagger.
    Samon moves closer to the fight and uses the Dodge action.

Ptekme sneak attacks Vangal for 7 damage, and KO.

It is now Faldar's turn, but Qaba moved out of range of Cure Wounds. Faldar may adjust his action if he wishes.

Show
    Lazaar - 20
    Vangals - 20
    Bontar - 19
    Greven - 19
    Zantos - 17
    Vangal Hatchlings - 16
    Jiro - 15
    Qaba - 15
    Rasha - 14
    Alpha Vangal - 13
    Samon - 10
    Ptekme - 6
    Killers Ganger - 5
    Faldar - 4
    Qoheleth - 2
    Last edited by RandomWombat; 2020-07-09 at 01:11 PM.

30. - Top - End - #120

BlueKnightGuy

Faldar rushes back to the group, laying a hand on the fallen Prophet and raising him back from the brink. With his comrade returned to nearly full condition, Qoheleth sends his own healing magic to Qaba, who is badly hurt. The tolling of his bell causes one of the vangals to flinch away, and grey patches begin to form on its flesh.

Show
    Faldar casts Cure Wounds on Greven, bringing him back at 5 hit points.
    Since Greven is nearly full now and nobody was down, I directed Qoheleth's healing to Qaba, hope that's alright. This restores Qaba for 6 healing.
    Qoheleth casts Toll the Dead, dealing 12 necrotic damage to Vangal and Bloodying it.

It is now the start of a new round!

Show
    Lazaar - 20
    Vangals - 20
    Bontar - 19
    Greven - 19
    Zantos - 17
    Vangal Hatchlings - 16
    Jiro - 15
    Qaba - 15
    Rasha - 14
    Alpha Vangal - 13
    Samon - 10
    Ptekme - 6
    Killers Ganger - 5
    Faldar - 4
    Qoheleth - 2
    Last edited by RandomWombat; 2020-07-09 at 05:08 PM.