New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Halfling in the Playground

Default Regarding the former admin known as Martianmister

Hello.

I'm the user know as martianmister/marshiyanmister/marshiyanmisuta in many sites such as Serebii forums and Bulbagarden, and other places. I have been informed by a fellow site user that there is some confusion regarding the relationship between me and this thread's former admin. Discussion about it seems to died down, but I still believe that it's important to answer some questions.

For a start, I'm not her, but I used to knew her very well. She was my cousin and we even used to live together with our families. It might seen unusual to westerners, but it was common, at least used to be very common in Turkey to family members, even married ones, to live together, since prices were high. Even now me and my brothers still live with our parents. While we used to live together, we had to use same computer and same e-mail adress: [email protected]. It's a play on a comic book character's name (Martin Mystere) and family members used it as a user name since it was a pretty unique name. If you google that name there is many accounts, most of them were created by my brothers and cousins, and most of them are deactive. My account on Bulbagarden originally created by my brother in late 2000s and we both used to use it till he decide move on. My cousin's account here is probably similar, used by both her and her brother, since I don't believe that she was old enough to post several things she posted here years ago. Anyway, we used to be pretty close friends, but certain political differences regarding our country's current president throw us apart. News of her death was a big shock to me and make me regret the things I said to her. I surely hope there is still some hope for her, wherever she is, or if she exist if you don't believe life after death.

Sorry for my mediocre english skills and thank you all.

Also, PLEASE don't delete anyting posted by my cousin, despite what her brother told you about her. She deserves to have that dignity. If you have anything else to say to me, or questions, you can find me in Bulbagarden forums. I'm not using Serebii anymore. Thanks again.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Sheriff in the Playground Administrator

Default Re: Regarding the former admin known as Martianmister

Sheriff: I...okay.
    Forum Rules

Sheriff Roland by Chris the Pontifex

3. - Top - End - #3
    Miniature Giant Space Hamster in the Playground Administrator

Default Re: Regarding the former admin known as Martianmister

I have only one question... Who is this Martianmister? They might have been a member, but they have never been an admin or mod of these forums or this site.

"My Hobby: Replacing your soap with gravy" by rtg0922, Doll and Clint "Rawhide" Eastwood by Sneak