New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Bugbear in the Playground

Flumph

Default Looking for a cartoon

I'm looking for a cartoon. It's probably not made in USA, from Australia or New Zealand maybe? It was about little people who live in underground near a "lake." They're like the borrowers and the littles, but monstrous looking instead. Their "lake's" source of water is water pipes, and these pipes belongs to two houses: First one belongs to a normal human family and we never see their faces. Second house belongs to a family of rural trolls(?) or some kind of humanoid monsters. Little people undergroud makes some noise by hitting the pipes, which somehow cause humans and trolls to send water to underground.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: Looking for a cartoon

Quote Originally Posted by Precure View Post
    I'm looking for a cartoon. It's probably not made in USA, from Australia or New Zealand maybe? It was about little people who live in underground near a "lake." They're like the borrowers and the littles, but monstrous looking instead. Their "lake's" source of water is water pipes, and these pipes belongs to two houses: First one belongs to a normal human family and we never see their faces. Second house belongs to a family of rural trolls(?) or some kind of humanoid monsters. Little people undergroud makes some noise by hitting the pipes, which somehow cause humans and trolls to send water to underground.
    I'm fairly sure you're talking about an animated adaptation of a live-action TV show, namely "Fraggle Rock". I bought an anniversary collection that had the entirety of the cartoon on one disc. House 1 has an old man inventor and his dog, dwelling 2 is the Gorg's castle (self-proclaimed rulers of the universe).

My description isn't very detailed, but it's a name that's searchable. I still see said anniversary collection in a few stores, so you could just look at that.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TaRix View Post
    I'm fairly sure you're talking about an animated adaptation of a live-action TV show, namely "Fraggle Rock". I bought an anniversary collection that had the entirety of the cartoon on one disc. House 1 has an old man inventor and his dog, dwelling 2 is the Gorg's castle (self-proclaimed rulers of the universe).

My description isn't very detailed, but it's a name that's searchable. I still see said anniversary collection in a few stores, so you could just look at that.
    I would also guess that this is Fraggle Rock. They did a nice music video with Ben Folds by the way - this song is pushing me the right way for quite a few years.
    Last edited by Radar; 2020-07-02 at 05:27 PM.
    In a war it doesn't matter who's right, only who's left.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Bugbear in the Playground

Flumph

That's it! I wasn't expecting it to be related to Muppets. Looks like I remember it wrong, as there is no human family just a guy and his dog. Also Fraggles doesn't look monstrous as I remember.